Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obie-gender-bender vs Passtard Swill in Booze vs Chief Pisser-Possum with LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) running fuktarded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obie-gender-bender vs Passtard Swill in Booze vs Chief Pisser-Possum with LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) running fuktarded

Obie-gender-bender vs Passtard Swill in Booze vs Chief Pisser-Possum with LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) running fuktarded

See-Eye Dentist Forum Snivel Whore, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

A Nut Called Phil (or Why Almost Everyone in CI Who Uses the Title "Pastor" Should Be Avoided at all Costs [In Favor of Mamzer Tranny-Faggots who won't shoah theyz snout or what lies underneath theyz tail!!!])

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...-at-all-costs/
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post31279
    https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...us-sock-puppet
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6688#post16688

Last year a guy calling himself PHILnBOAZ became a member of this forum. Phil also goes by the names of Reverend Phil and more recently Pastor Phil. Regrettably, pastor is a title that the liars, charlatans, and whackjobs who infest the Christian Identity community, and who figure that plunking it before their names will give them the street cred that was rightly denied them in the far choosier land beyond the Internet, have made as meaningful as advertising parlance like "60 percent pure." The only good thing about those who call theysselfs "pastor" is that they have to shoah theyz' snout and what lies beneath theyz' tails -- which means that a crouching mamzer / hidden jewboy / sanctimonious tranny like me can't get away with calliing itzself "pastor." But due to saving up muh earnings at the Melbourne lorry lot as a tranny lot-lizard, I've not only gotten muh mangina carved deeper but bought this muh forum in which I get to censor everyone. What used to be Two & A Half Mamzers with me, SwordBrethren / Bryan Reo and LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less) is now only me, cumn-cum, cum-cum!!!

The first thing Phil did after he registered here was slander Bill Finck in a post. By "slander" I mean was that SwillInBooze told the truth about the nigger-nosed murderous jew pig who makes muh tranny mangina lubricious. He had been a member of Finck's forum but while there had apparently made it his divine mission to point out what he considered were doctrinal goofs Finck had made like papist-preterism and No-Devil ZOGbottery. As one would expect, this didn't exactly endear him to Finck and co., and after a brief online skirmish, he was summarily turfed from the joint, AIT certification and all. SwillInBooze should have lightly quoted Capt'n Senility Emahiser's Comparetian abridgements and Baal Finck's New Talmud Translation direct from ZOG instead.

A huge proponent of biblical forgiveness, Phil immediately set up a Facebook page where he slandered Finck with Christian humility. Then one day Phil received a visit from the self-remorse fairy and subsequently apologized to Finck for his superfluity of naughtiness. I once received a visit from the self-remorse fairy. But instead of a faggot who would plunge muh mangina and squirt-blast itz man-creme past muh gulping tonsils it promptly morphed into The One-Eared Dingo who took advantage and instead of mounting me chawed off a huge chunk of muh fat pisser-poofter-possum ass. After that I swore to D-g "No more." Obie-gender-bender is no longer virginal with itz trust.

It was about this time that Phil graced my forum with his membership and promptly condemned Finck for murdering a spic. Before deleting the offending post, I told Phil that if Finck is to be condemned for offing a spic, so must the Apostle Paul for his involvement in the murder of Stephen, a white man filled with the Holy Ghost and Fire.

That shut him up for a while, but not for long. He soon channeled his manic zeal for letting bygones be gone into grandiose plans for reshaping my forum into some kind of Shangri-La for Christian Identity exemplars. Central to this would be CI author Robert Alan Balaicius becoming a member of the forum. Phil had purchased some of Robert's books, which in his bedeviled mind meant they were now bosom buddies.

I don't suffer fools gladly and nuts even less gladly, so you can guess what happened next. I then received an email from Robert, who had received an email from Phil beseeching him to beseech me to reinstate Phil's membership. I politely declined.

And that was what I thought would be that. But then Phil started emailing me, imploring me to unban him. Again I politely declined. He then asked me to post a link to a CI forum he had set up. Although the idea of Phil being a forum admin didn't fill me with joy, I thought that at least people who happened upon his forum would be presented with the Two-Seedline message, as best he was able to preach it, anyway, and so acquiesced to his request.

Phil's forum was barely a step-up from his Facebook page; his beef with Finck was front and center of many of his postings. For a guy who harped on and on about the importance of forgiveness, he sure loved to wrap himself tightly around a grudge. Phil's obsession with Finck reminded me of Bill DeClue's obsession with Murray Samuelson. You can imagine my shock when Chaplain Bill became an active member of Phil's forum.

Not satisfied with confining his message of mercy and the gall of bitterness to just his forum, Phil continued to badger me about letting him back on mine, promising me that he would behave himself this time. A couple of weeks later, to prove the veracity of his promise, he sent me a slew of abusive emails straight from the Jeromy Visser school of Christian comportment, though R-rated ebonics were refreshingly absent from them. He later apologized for his outbursts. I did the Christian thing and forgave him.

Then Phil sent me an email, pleading with me to let his godson register on my forum. He claimed that his godson wanted to learn more about CI but was sick of his Bible-bashing approach to teaching. Well, I might be an idiot but I'm not a fool. I knew that this was in all likelihood a ploy by Phil to post here under his godson's name, but on the extremely slim chance that his godson was sincerely interested in the CI message, I reluctantly and against my better judgment approved his membership.

No sooner had "Christian" become a member than he emailed me about having lost his password. I thought this was a little odd but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and emailed him details on how to retrieve it. "Christian" made a number of posts, all of which espoused the exact same things Phil did, right down to his criticisms of the Dirty Preacher. I would have and in hindsight should have banned him right then and there, but as I didn't have time to do much posting that particular week, I let him have the run of the place in the hope that it would raise the forum's Google ranking a little.

Then I received another lost-password email from Christian/Phil, who clearly had no idea what password his godson had used to sign-up on his behalf and was too stupid to check the automated email that would have contained it. This was the last straw for me. I banned him and sent him an email informing him that the ban would never be lifted.

I hadn't planned on mentioning any of this until I received the following email today from "Pastor" Phil:

Originally posted by Reverend Swill in Booze Ala'Bama

Before you accuse you should know. You should have figured me and my g-son live in the SAME HOUSE. I don’t know what your problem is with me. But I’m a better teacher than you’ll ever become. Way to take it out on a 19-yr. old whose trying to learn. Shithead

So let me get this straight. "Pastor" Phil tells me an out-and-out lie, posts here under false pretenses, then blames me for his deception because I didn't figure out that he and his godson live in the same house, as if I'm supposed to be intimately acquainted with his domestic arrangements, then, to show that he ain't Whistling Dixie when he asks for everybody in CI to follow his example of Christian forgiveness, calls me a shithead. This reminds me of the time I tried to warn Bill DeClue that an enemy agent called Anchorage Activist was not the nice guy he thought by posting an insane DeClue-centric diatribe from that toothless, half-bearded kike, Murray Samuelson, that AA had posted on his blog, White Reference. Instead of directing his indignation at AA, DeClue directed it at me and for the next several years made it part of his life's work to slander me and encourage forum members here to post on the Covetous Peoples Ministry forum instead. A forum he now denounces (for the time being), not because its proprietor, Jeromy Visser, ordains Jews or deliberately twists Scripture to make a buck but because Visser called him an uncharitable name.

Alas, Christian Identity is a tractor beam for disreputable loons like these, and I would have ended this forum a long time ago of it wasn't for that tiny, tiny percentage of white people who I'm sure read the material posted here and parlay it into lives and ministries worthy of the name Christian Identity. But please, Yahweh, save us from the vast majority of people in CI who call themselves pastor or chaplain or reverend, because I have never encountered a worse bunch of lying scumbags in all my days.

Obie and out.

PassTard Pisser picked a peck of pickled poofter possums.
    A peck of pickled poofter possums PassTard Pisser picked.

Two & a Half Mamzers Forum!!!
    http://www.thechristianidentityforum.net/

Winner of the 'Scarlet H' For Hypocrisy!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1665#post1665
    http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...166#post796166

Obie ??? or Seedliner ??? is an Obvious Sock-Puppet -- ZOGbot Silly Roper needs to give this mamzer sum crack

Obie ??? or Seedliner ??? is an Obvious Sock-Puppet

ZOGbotSilly Roper needs to give this criminal mamzer a big huge rock of crack so that I can differentiate between Cherokee Pisspul Melungeonaries Pisser-Possums and Sanctimonious Former Aussie Tranny Poofter-Possums, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6694#post16694
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6694#post16694

Originally posted by Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666 View Post
    A Nut Called Phil (or Why Almost Everyone in CI Who Uses the Title "Pastor" Should Be Avoided at all Costs [In Favor of Mamzer Tranny-Faggots who won't shoah theyz snout or what lies underneath theyz tail!!!])

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...-at-all-costs/
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...ll=1#post31279

Last year a guy calling himself PHILnBOAZ became a member of this forum. Phil also goes by the names of Reverend Phil and more recently Pastor Phil. Regrettably, pastor is a title that the liars, charlatans, and whackjobs who infest the Christian Identity community, and who figure that plunking it before their names will give them the street cred that was rightly denied them in the far choosier land beyond the Internet, have made as meaningful as advertising parlance like "60 percent pure."

The first thing Phil did after he registered here was slander Bill Finck in a post. He had been a member of Finck's forum but while there had apparently made it his divine mission to point out what he considered were doctrinal goofs Finck had made. As one would expect, this didn't exactly endear him to Finck and co., and after a brief online skirmish, he was summarily turfed from the joint, AIT certification and all.

A huge proponent of biblical forgiveness, Phil immediately set up a Facebook page where he slandered Finck with Christian humility. Then one day Phil received a visit from the self-remorse fairy and subsequently apologized to Finck for his superfluity of naughtiness.

It was about this time that Phil graced my forum with his membership and promptly condemned Finck for murdering a spic. Before deleting the offending post, I told Phil that if Finck is to be condemned for offing a spic, so must the Apostle Paul for his involvement in the murder of Stephen, a white man filled with the Holy Ghost and Fire.

That shut him up for a while, but not for long. He soon channeled his manic zeal for letting bygones be gone into grandiose plans for reshaping my forum into some kind of Shangri-La for Christian Identity exemplars. Central to this would be CI author Robert Alan Balaicius becoming a member of the forum. Phil had purchased some of Robert's books, which in his bedeviled mind meant they were now bosom buddies.

I don't suffer fools gladly and nuts even less gladly, so you can guess what happened next. I then received an email from Robert, who had received an email from Phil beseeching him to beseech me to reinstate Phil's membership. I politely declined.

And that was what I thought would be that. But then Phil started emailing me, imploring me to unban him. Again I politely declined. He then asked me to post a link to a CI forum he had set up. Although the idea of Phil being a forum admin didn't fill me with joy, I thought that at least people who happened upon his forum would be presented with the Two-Seedline message, as best he was able to preach it, anyway, and so acquiesced to his request.

Phil's forum was barely a step-up from his Facebook page; his beef with Finck was front and center of many of his postings. For a guy who harped on and on about the importance of forgiveness, he sure loved to wrap himself tightly around a grudge. Phil's obsession with Finck reminded me of Bill DeClue's obsession with Murray Samuelson. You can imagine my shock when Chaplain Bill became an active member of Phil's forum.

Not satisfied with confining his message of mercy and the gall of bitterness to just his forum, Phil continued to badger me about letting him back on mine, promising me that he would behave himself this time. A couple of weeks later, to prove the veracity of his promise, he sent me a slew of abusive emails straight from the Jeromy Visser school of Christian comportment, though R-rated ebonics were refreshingly absent from them. He later apologized for his outbursts. I did the Christian thing and forgave him.

Then Phil sent me an email, pleading with me to let his godson register on my forum. He claimed that his godson wanted to learn more about CI but was sick of his Bible-bashing approach to teaching. Well, I might be an idiot but I'm not a fool. I knew that this was in all likelihood a ploy by Phil to post here under his godson's name, but on the extremely slim chance that his godson was sincerely interested in the CI message, I reluctantly and against my better judgment approved his membership.

No sooner had "Christian" become a member than he emailed me about having lost his password. I thought this was a little odd but decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and emailed him details on how to retrieve it. "Christian" made a number of posts, all of which espoused the exact same things Phil did, right down to his criticisms of the Dirty Preacher. I would have and in hindsight should have banned him right then and there, but as I didn't have time to do much posting that particular week, I let him have the run of the place in the hope that it would raise the forum's Google ranking a little.

Then I received another lost-password email from Christian/Phil, who clearly had no idea what password his godson had used to sign-up on his behalf and was too stupid to check the automated email that would have contained it. This was the last straw for me. I banned him and sent him an email informing him that the ban would never be lifted.

I hadn't planned on mentioning any of this until I received the following email today from "Pastor" Phil:

Originally posted by Reverend Swill in Booze Ala'Bama

Before you accuse you should know. You should have figured me and my g-son live in the SAME HOUSE. I don’t know what your problem is with me. But I’m a better teacher than you’ll ever become. Way to take it out on a 19-yr. old whose trying to learn. Shithead

So let me get this straight. "Pastor" Phil tells me an out-and-out lie, posts here under false pretenses, then blames me for his deception because I didn't figure out that he and his godson live in the same house, as if I'm supposed to be intimately acquainted with his domestic arrangements, then, to show that he ain't Whistling Dixie when he asks for everybody in CI to follow his example of Christian forgiveness, calls me a shithead. This reminds me of the time I tried to warn Bill DeClue that an enemy agent called Anchorage Activist was not the nice guy he thought by posting an insane DeClue-centric diatribe from that toothless, half-bearded kike, Murray Samuelson, that AA had posted on his blog, White Reference. Instead of directing his indignation at AA, DeClue directed it at me and for the next several years made it part of his life's work to slander me and encourage forum members here to post on the Covetous Peoples Ministry forum instead. A forum he now denounces (for the time being), not because its proprietor, Jeromy Visser, ordains Jews or deliberately twists Scripture to make a buck but because Visser called him an uncharitable name.

Alas, Christian Identity is a tractor beam for disreputable loons like these, and I would have ended this forum a long time ago of it wasn't for that tiny, tiny percentage of white people who I'm sure read the material posted here and parlay it into lives and ministries worthy of the name Christian Identity. But please, Yahweh, save us from the vast majority of people in CI who call themselves pastor or chaplain or reverend, because I have never encountered a worse bunch of lying scumbags in all my days.

Obie and out.

Obie obviously is a sock-puppet @ CPM who doesn't know the lies from the truth. He thinks his "ministry" is a Godsend when it actually comes from beneath. I don't need his "approval" to get into his site just so long as ZOGbotSilly Roper will keep on paying the $25 per month for the Bronze Plan at v-bulletin and I certainly and writing nowhere but from here in a broke-down single-wide around Gadsden Alabama. Who are You Obie ?? Yet anonther Aussie tranny former pissers-poofter-possum??? Seedliner ??? jewronomo Visser's Chief Sock-Possum???

Everyone should avoid this schizoid like the plague. ZOGbotSilly Roper!!! ZOGbot Silly!!?? I know and don't care about how you always promise a quality kegger experience then you replace the Milwaukee's Best with that damned shitty nigger-beer Schaefer when you have to pay off the dozen or less anglo-mestizo shitheads that attend your pathetic rallies. But now that you are a full-time ZOGbot-Twat and going ass-to-mouth with that lemon-dick-sucking ZOGbot UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie you need to pay the fuktarded criminally inclined mestizo-anglo help like me better, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

I want you gimme a big big big rock of that Ohio FiBbIe DEATH-CRACK like them FiBbIes give Ray Redfearn a decade ago and like they gave that witling fuktard lmajority-whigger criminal Paul Mullett who you were factotummin' for & going ass-to-mouth with this spring before the Ohio FiBbIe DEATH-CRACK nearly did him in. I'm a tough old strong-arm whigger-robbing prison-mamzer fuktard crackhead, I can handle it -- that Ohio FiBbIe DEATH-CRACK. So gimme ZOGbotSilly Roper!!! Or I'll tell everyone that I am jewr father like I seen in this movie I watched in prison for 23 and a half years.

Besides, it will help out muh thanking sure 'nuff, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Passtard Swill Morrow in Booze Alabama

I'll miss your big rock of ZOG-crack you pathologtical liar ZOGbot Silly Roper,
    but D-g is gonna call one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch home to heck soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

Comment

Let me tell you about Obie-gender-bender the Former Pisser's Poofter-Possum, Swill in Booze

Let me tell you about Obie-gender-bender the Former Pisser's Poofter-Possum, Swill in Booze

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1897#post1897
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6704#post16704
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6704#post16704

Phil you felonious broke-down mamzer criminal & prison bitch, Opie is a tranny-poofter guy named Robert Hancock that works at the Mitsuibisi warehouse in Melbourne with massive gender-identity issues who everyone calls "Obie-gender-bender who started out at VNN years ago as Hal Turner's most vicious defender and sanctimonious troll who won the "Scarlett H" for hypocrisy with itz post "Fuck the Rules, They Suck" for wanting to use profanity and call people jews without proof, once Turner was proven to be a rat Opie had to flee VNN like it was The One-Eared Dingo that ate Obie's pickle and turned up at Visser's and was Visser's number one sidekick until Visser refused to ban this young kid on Opies demand so he ran off wailing and tried to team up with the Finck crew who laughed at him. As an 85-IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb meatsack, mumps-nutted niglet-niece molester I have been banned then brought back and banned then brought back then banned at the Cherokee Melungeon Mamzeries. Same thang over at Obie-gender-bender's but Obie figured me out as an importunate perverted ZOGbot whiner and only put up with me once or twice and not three or four times like jewronomo Visser the Pisser-Possum. So he sits alone at his forum, because everyone thinks he is a rat thanks to Visser making this claim pretty much non stop for the past four years, and because everyone knows that this tranny poofter is a lesbian; he is also known for having a man crush on Harold Covington for years, even though he knew he is a Marty Lindstedt ally. Seedwhiner is a CPM sockpuppet controlled by Admin, they have several sockpuppets, to the point that any name that has been there for several years has a 50/50 chance of being an admin sockpuppet. Most of the Pisser-Possum's Herd of Tard are pisser-possum clones/clowns.

But not to worry. You actually have a genuine whigger petty criminal and ZOGbot who will cum to this forum of ZOGbot Silly Roper and post here incessantly and shoah itz ass and make sure that everyone knows that this place is not only for ZOGbot Twat-tards but niglet-niece molesters and prison mamzers and faggots and jews. I simply have no other place to go butt here, to ZOGbotSilly Roper's Last Stand.

p.s. Opie originally made that post at his forum, Admin C&Ped it to his sockpuppet at Cash Panhandlers Ministry. This is the latest See-eye Dentistry Forum for mamzers and ZOGbots. Now everyone knows that you are a mongrel prison-bitch and ZOGbot-Silly Roper's bitch.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) is muh name, niglet-niece molesting & ZOGbotting is muh game, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) is muh name, niglet-niece molesting & ZOGbotting is muh game, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1897#post1897
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6761#post16761
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6761#post16761

There is something else to note that is hilarious, at least to us retarded perverted ZOGbot criminals, Admin of the Dead Possum Gang (the new name for Visser's flunkies) is actually using Opies own post to back them up, the same Opie that he has been calling a federal rat non stop for years is suddenly his proof that we are the bad guys. Well at least that in addition to being ZOGbot prison bitches we are importunate mamzers and faggots without any real standing or understanding of See-eye Dentistry. I guess it's better than using a thread featuring Marty's bringing up that we be vile and cowardly idiotic prison bitches and ZOGbots, which is not slander and is firmly grounded in facts as their proof, these guys are about as dumb as Marty who is onto us ZOGbot-twats. They are suddenly telling people that Opie is an honest man with gender-identity issues and they must believe his post after it being spot-on as to how Swill in Booze Morrow is simply a crack-addled prison bitch mongrel with no idea of how to behave and how ZOGbot Silly Roper is using this mongrel as a stalking mamzer. After spending years calling him a liar and a rat and a poofter-possum, so this fool is basically admitting that what Opie claims Visser said to him in e mails must be true as well! What a bunch of half wits! It is almost unfair for me to engage them like this. Why they is like a three-year-old niglet niece with itz buffylow baby-twat ready for mounting by my perverted three-incher, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! They really have no idea what they are doing. Us lying retards who are snitching on them and pretending to be See-Eye Dentists have them fooled. That is why they keep on kicking us off their forums and shit. Why, if it wasn't for ZOGbot Silly Roper investing the equivalent of a dime-bag of crack on hosting this forum on v-bulletin, us shitheads would have no other place to go to pretend to be See-Eye Dentists, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! It is hilarious to watch them all run around with their heads up each other's butts! Does saying such thangs prove that we be faggots as well as perverts and ZOGbots?

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

Wow . . . do tell, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less).

Wow . . . do tell, LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less).

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...inues#post1908
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6762#post16762
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6762#post16762

Wow . . . do tell. LiarBill 'MumpsNut' DeClue(less), you 85-IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting ZOGbot twat tard, I am flabbergasted to say the very least. Not to mention more than a little bit aroused. Why I'd let you mount me for a pack of prison ramen, cum-cum, cum-cum. I have no reason to doubt you Brother as you seem to be knowledgeable in all your writings about all these people who are saying the same thangs about you that they do an importunate mamzer fuktard like myself. thanks for the info ! And I don't care what ZOGbot Silly Roper, who is paying for this forum thanks to collecting ZOGbux from the Department of ZOGland Insecurity. We need yet another fuktarded imbecile on this forum to really stink it up and you fit the bill. Perhaps you can coontribute as well. When Haitian Haet-Niglet reaches ten years old and grows her first niglet pubic hair on her water-buffylow pussy, bring her around for some sport, cum-cum, cum-cum. The moar mamzers the merrier!!!

Passtard Swill Morrow in Booze Alabama

I'll miss your big rock of ZOG-crack you pathologtical liar ZOGbot Silly Roper,
          but D-g is gonna call one big fat ugly sick & dying prison-mamzer bitch home to heck soon.

Passtard Phil's Rejects of Isn'tReal Mamzeries See-Eye Dentist ZOGbot Crackhouse

Comment

It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

It was actually the Pisser-Possum not Obie-gender-bender who snitched you out for intellectual thievery to Boob Jones & Mike Hallimore

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1926#post1926
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6721#post16721
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6721#post16721

As a petty criminal who always gets caught and makes a plea-"bargain" which almost always involves snitching for ZOG I realized there is absolute proof that the illegally forged e mail -- under the MumpsNut Virtual E-mail Niglet-Niece Molesting Protection Act -- that you received misrepresenting KIM was in fact not really illegal except in the witless imagination of a moron but since it is against us mongrels it was likely written by either Visser or Admin. The use of the term federal honeypot proves it. That is a term made up byr Visser, it is not in common use and the people at KIM would have certainly never heard it used. Not that they usually talk to mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesters. Personally as a retard with a huge ass and all asshole I have wondered what part of their butt they pulled the term from. I suppose they are thinking of a honey trap, which is a spy term for a female agent who is used especially to compromise men on the other side. I've never had me a woman, especially a white woman but prefer to force my sexual attentions onto small she-niglets, especially when related and thus ZOG-Babylon covers it up. That is the only use of the term honey that I know of, honey pot is something that Visser made up when he started accusing his "best friend in the whole world" (and that is a word for word quote) of being a snitch and homosexual. Uh, Obie-gender-bender, not me as I'm an insufferable ZOGbot retard that only humps my own niglets. It is rather odd to me that he'd make such accusations expecting them to not affect him. If Opie has been a homo and a snitch all this time then Visser spent three full years associating with a federal snitch, i.e. me, LiarBill 'MumpsNut DeClue(less) the Niglet-Niece Molester right under his nose and his judgment can absolutely not be trusted. Visser also knew he was a major associate of Hal Turner's before he gave him virtual control of CPM, which is entirely online and a front to get Visser the money he is too lazy to work for and too stupid to try to steal it, get caught, and then snitch for it, like me.

Comment

Pastard Swill in Booze, you need to learn to start snitchin' on Chief Pisser-Possum

Pastard Swill in Booze -- you broke-down mamzer prison bitch -- you need to learn to start snitchin' on Chief Pisser-Possum

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=2015#post2015
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6787#post16787
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6787#post16787

It looks like you really have these fools besides themselves, cum-cum, cum-cum, Brother Phil my fellow ZOGbot criminal, they are actually commiting criminal acts (fraudulenting claiming to be Bob Jones and falsely representing KIM is a felony under the LiarBill's Revised Statutes of MumpsNut that I am sure the Arkansas Attorney General's office would be interesting in investigating as soon as I can snitch them out without being re-arrested for niglet sexual assault charges I'm evading and practicing still by hiding out in Ferguson Missery if they were to be told about it -- think we can get UncleTom ZOGpig Bowie to drop the sheckel on them?). These clowns are lucky they haven't slandered someone that knows how to use the law against them, like me LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less) -- an 86 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of D-gshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional lying puiece of shit.. Such a person have them under investigation by the Ark AG for fraudulently impersonating a mamzer baal-priest and for trying to get you to stop copying Mike Hallimore's shitty See-Eye Dentist material that he sells to fuktards for profit as well as making the IRS privy to his Internet claims for making 42,000 cents in unreported income (which I seriously doubt Visser gets-- but which is why I get paid in niglet-niece coontang which is untraceable, especially as I've had the hair shaved off my one-nut nutsack and always wipe off the coontang jewce from muh 3-inch pocked wonger), they'd probably even get the Georgia child protective people involved since Visser is still making "racist" posts while collecting public assistance. That is what I used to do against Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers in order to jewstify my Suspended Imposition of Sentence in the late 90's and early 2000's for being a felon in possession of a weapon when I threatened to shoot the niglet-niece fathers and my mudshark sisters. All of these people might be interested in all the pseudo-quasi-illegal activity coming out of CPM. jewronomo Visser better hope that someone doesn't get any ideas after reading this post which legally outlines the legal course of action one could take should they believe Visser to be guilty of these things.

Did I tell you what happened when I snitched on Pope Marty for getting his fat-assed step-daughter to write in a vote for him for Governor of Missouri last year? Why nothing! But it is so much fun to keep snitchin' as it puts muh fat ass in "danger" and increases muh payments for 'coonbat' snitching by ZOG.

Comment

Working...
              X