Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that I've been jewlagged from the Pisser-Possum Forum, I'm going to stink up Pastard Swill-in-Booze's / ZOGbot Silly Roper's Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that I've been jewlagged from the Pisser-Possum Forum, I'm going to stink up Pastard Swill-in-Booze's / ZOGbot Silly Roper's Forum

Now that I've been jewlagged from the Pisser-Possum Forum, I'm going to stink up Pastard Swill-in-Booze's / ZOGbot Silly Roper's Forum

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=1644#post1644
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6811#post16811
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6811#post16811

Actually this and pretty much every post is about Marty, although I will bitch about everyone else who has been mean to this fuktarded ZOGbot, but in the context of his recent experience at Visser's.

One of the mods made a post floating an idea about jewlagging a bunch of people and Marty was all excited, praising the idea, little did he perfectly know that he would be on that list, along with Johnny Tonto Britton, and with all his sockpuppets, I found that quite hilarious -- up until the time muh mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting ass got purged as well. Personally I don't care about being jewlagged there as I don't think I've made more than 2 posts there in the last 3 years. That said, let me see if I can't get back on Obie-gender-bender's pathetic forum and if not, on this criminal mamzer's Swill-in-Booze's forum that that shit-headed ZOGbot Silly Roper and itz bearded skank runs in order to pretend to be Darwinian-Serpent CreaTarded Identity baal-priests. I only posted what idiotic lies I did about Marty running CPM to prove to Visser that he absolutely did not want to let Marty run amok and it had the desired effect, of getting muh fat ass jewlagged, along with the other tards. I'm going to pretend that jewlagging Marty satisfies me like a Snickers bar ate out of Haitian Haet-Niglet's bunghole left there by Sally Struthers and as long as the Visserites keep my name out of their mouth a cease fire is in effect, for now.

Just as long as Chief jewronomo Pisser-Possum remembers that I'd rather be kicked than ignored, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

It'z 11:24am sumtime in late August, I've just crawled off Haitian Haet-Niglet, and it'z time for me to crap on ZOGbot-Silly Baker-Roper's ZOGtarded F

It'z 11:24am sumtime in late August, I've just crawled off Haitian Haet-Niglet, and it'z time for me to crap on ZOGbot-Silly Baker-Roper's ZOGtarded Forum

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=2318#post2318
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...6885#post16885
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...6886#post16886

08-21-2017, 11:24 AM and I've just crawled off Haitian Haet-Niglet, cum-cum, cum-cum and am ready to ZOGbot twat for the day to earn muh ZOGbux spying on jewronomo Da Pisser-Possum & Sock-possums here on LiarSwill in Booze's and ZOGbot Silly Roper's Darwinian-Silliness See-Eye Dentist Billy & Tina Fae Roper-Baker Forum.

The dead possum gang is really losing their minds since I can predict by looking into the toilet at muh mixed sterile mumps-infected spunk and Haitian-Haet Niglet's niggroid poop and thus auguring their moves in advance. I know that Pope Marty winds theyz' little clocks in advance and the only thing they can do is marry themselves to Marty and imitate him.

Here in the Oafishul Moanings of Baal-Ptiest MumpsNut, the self-gelding Fuk-Tard of Cybele:

Zappy is now to be known as Marty Jr since he choses to behave just like him.

Due to muh niglet-niece molesting perfection, they can't find a single real thing to criticize about me so they rant and rave like retards, making sure that no decent ZOGbot Twat and Auntie-Christian will ever want to post there.

Actually it is two or just one or as many as 666 guys using a bunch of sockpuppets, Zappy/archloser and Admin.

It is funny -- although I didn't laugh and it wasn't just because I was taking Haitian Haet-Niglet to the veternarian for her distemper and rabies shots after she chomped down on muh three-inch niglet-niece bunghole tamperer -- how --insert stream-of-kikeishness here-- when it was Marty attacking me Zappy (as Archturd) strongly defended Marty's right to free speech and stated for the record that marty and Visser are on good terms and acted like he was Marty's sponsor or something and when I make a post critisizng CPM for being so Marty friendly they soil themselves and start wailing and moaning like Faye Dunaway off Mommie Dearest (And I've always beat off to Faye Dunaway since when in "Oklahoma Crude" she told George C. Marshall that she wished that she was a morphadyke and had the sex organs of both genders so that she could fuck herself and so I give Haitian Haet-Niglet a dildo so she could poike muh big fat mangina -- oh how I wish I was a full steer rather than just a one-nutted eunuch!!!) and the sockpuppet brigade comes out in full force, they forge an e mail from KIM [KIM is when I decided for a few daze to "change muh luck" and leave off cornholing my niglet-nieces in favor of getting some underage gookess poontang like Cousin Andre 'the nigger' Anglin to whom we both report.] and start to insert their sockpuppets here for future use.

They only thing they can do now is cry and bellow about how mean I am to them, using full Marty tactics. Actually they treat me like everyone else, as a bothersome thieving ZOGbot tard-twat whose delusions are better left unmentioned and how they much prefer that I stink up ZOGbot-Silly Roper's Swill-in-Booze forum with muh lyuing delusions and petty niglet-niece molesting blatherings.

I bet Marty is happy to finally have a new group of friends to protect and parrot him while likewise jailed in Da Pisser-Possum jewlag & tard-corral.

And to Zappy's statement that I am talking to myself I simply laugh like a caught 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, 86 IQ (on a good day) niglet-niece molesting ZOGbot-twat fuktard and notice that he, admin and Marty are my most loyal readers and NEVER miss a post that I make, especially when it is delusional and perjurous.

Keep tarding up your own forum like I am doing to Passtard Swill-inBooze's guys.

I am one obsessed fuktard and I KNOW that you are afraid to put that thread in the open, I dare you to, you couple of sick little cowards who seem as obsessed with my genitals (If you can call a syphilitic three inch pecker & one swollen mump-nut "genitals") as Marty is (Zappy and Admin).

I like to think while grooming muh molested niglets for pubic lice, "These clowns are so weak minded that I can make them go insane at my whim amd I know Zappy carries his hate for me with him all day long, while I forget those losers as soon as I sign off." Thinking that is somethang of a relief given that I'm for some reason not allowed at fambly rejewnions.

Projecting now: It is also clear that Zappy has nothing in his life to make him feel important but playing at mod and basically running around with his nose up visser's and now Marty's butts. Someone needs to get a real life LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

well my ten minutes online is up while I know Zappy will spend more time online today then I have all month.

It is a good thang that Passtard Swill-in-Booze and ZOGbot-Silly Baker-Roper have me around to instruct them in the finer points of strong-arm robbery, crack smoking and See-Eye Dentistry, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Working...
    X