Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Trump Grab Guns Like He Grabs Pussy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Toys With Banning Firearms Suppressors

Trump Toys With Banning Firearms Suppressors

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9896#post19896

(From a recent GOA alert.)

President Trump won the White House because he actually listened to Americans like you and me.

And right now, we need him to listen to us before he does something DRASTIC -- again.

Following a report that the killer in the Virginia Beach shooting used a firearms suppressor,the President has been considering banning what the media calls “gun silencers.”

We need to warn him that if he bans suppressors, not only will he be waging war on the Second Amendment, he’ll be waging war against his own political base.

After all, because of the President’s actions, gun owners in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, Florida, and other must-win states may not show up to vote for him again in 2020.

While the swamp is trying to get to him, we need to guarantee our voices are the only ones he hears.

Please send our URGENT pre-written letter to President Trump warning him not to ban firearm suppressors

I want to be 100% clear -- it would SICKEN me to see any of the 20 radical Democrats running for president in the Oval Office.

Joe Biden, Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, or Eric Swalwell -- the man who threatened 2A supporters with nuclear attacks in a hypothetical government war -- would all be a disaster.

But truth be told, I have met a lot of gun owners who are single-issue voters. They rightly understand that the Second Amendment is the teeth of our Constitution. When it falls, so too do the rest of our God-given rights.

With the Supreme Court declining to hear our suppressor case involving a veteran victimized by the federal government and anti-gun Nancy Pelosi in charge of Congress, we need Trump to stop compromising on our rights and stand for gun owners.

We need to get the President’s attention and convince him that by supporting the Second Amendment, he is not only upholding his oath of office, he’s also doing what’s in his best interests politically. But we need to convince him of this before he gives away more ground on our rights.

Please send our URGENT pre-written letter to President Trump warning him not to ban firearm suppressors.

IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Trump Picks Anti-Gunner To Head ATF

Trump Picks Anti-Gunner To Head ATF

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9897#post19897
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9897#post19897
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9897#post19897

Trump’s Pick for ATF has Supported a Litany of Gun Control

You may have already seen the news. But President Trump has nominated an anti-gunner to lead the ATF.

His name is Chuck Canterbury, and he is the president of the anti-gun Fraternal Order of Police.

Sadly, Canterbury has a long track record that should concern gun owners:

He’s testified before Congress to support anti-gunners like Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and Attorney General Eric Holder.

Under his watch, the FOP backed Congressional measures to expand the unconstitutional and failing NICS system -- which is the same system where 95% of the initial denials are false positives.

And on the state level, the FOP under his watch has supported Universal Background Checks and opposed Constitutional Carry.

Please email your U.S. Senators and urge them to reject the Canterbury nomination. GOA will be sending follow-up alerts when the Senate comes back in session.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Brace Yourselves, Here It Comes

Well, it looks like it's finally gonna happen. Sundry Repulsivecunt Senatards and Congresscritters are running for the long grass, ready to pass any and all gun control that's presented to them, just so the big, mean Jewsmedia won't accuse them of being "White Nationalists", and it looks like Ivanka's handjewbs have finally combined with the Maga Fagga's natural megalomania to the point where the Cheeto-colored waste of skin is just about to shoot his big, orange load all over our Second Amendment.

Anybody with two brain cells to rub together should've seen it coming together a long time ago. Trump has never been part of what Don Rumsfeld once called "the reality-based community", ---to the point of even thinking that, somehow, with the help of his kosher son-in-law, who he apparently believes is some kind of "magical Jew", he can even bring peace to the Middle East,---and it's pretty clear that he thinks he's gonna go down in the history books for making all the mass shootings disappear if he simply signs anything and everything the worthless, chickenshit Cuntgre(a)ss(e) sends his way. I guess he thinks gun owners will simply forgive and forget, having nowhere else to go, but, if he does, he's got another think coming.

I may be wrong about this, but it looks to me like the Repulsivecunts are just about to snatch a 2020 defeat from the jaws of victory.

I say BRING IT ON!!! The sooner ZOG starts trying to disarm us, the sooner we can start shooting back, and get Civil War 2 a-goin'. After all, it takes two sides to have a race war, and the niggers, Muslims, and beaners, have consistently failed to take the bait and retaliate, once attacked. It's starting to look like, if we get a war at all during Drumpf's time, it will be more of a Concord and Lexington-type situation than any sort of Bleeding Kansas writ big.

Of course, GOA sees it differently. They seem to think there won't be enough Repulsivecunt votes to pull it off, (even though they themselves admit to hearing other rumors to the contrary) but they're the same geniuses who predicted the Demonrats would stop Billy Barrnrat from becoming the AG Fag, so not exactly like they're batting 1,000 these days. ;-( ---CGO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cracks Seemingly Forming in the Push for Gun Control!

Click on the CORRECTED Take Action link to email NEW letters to Republican Senators and President Trump -- warning them that Americans will not reward them with reelection if they vote to slice up the Second Amendment!

Keep the Heat on Republican Senators and President Trump!

As you read this, a battle is raging between two camps of White House staffers:

Some are pushing Donald Trump to stay true to his commitment to protect the Second Amendment.

Other advisers, like his daughter Ivanka, are encouraging the President and others to push Gun Registration and Gun Confiscation in a misguided effort to pick up Democrat voters?

For example, Ivanka Trump is reportedly working furiously behind the scenes, urging Senators to pass Universal Background Checks and Red Flag gun confiscation orders.

Even so, there are conflicting reports in the media, with some indicating that the President is backing off his earlier push for gun control.

"Trump retreats on gun control proposals," said the L.A. Times yesterday.

Another media outlet explained: "GOA members sent a whopping two million letters to the White House and to the Senate in past weeks, urging Republicans to support the 2nd Amendment."

Press reports also show that pro-gun leaders are busy communicating with the White House -- some directly with the President, but others in meetings with the staff, given that many in the Oval Office are pushing gun control.

Politico reported yesterday that "John Velleco, the executive vice president for Gun Owners of America, [is] on the books for a meeting" with the White House.

These are encouraging articles. But then there are also reports indicating that the President is keeping private conversations alive with anti-gun congressional leaders.

According to The Hill, Trump was on the phone with anti-gun Senator Chris Murphy (D-CT), talking about how to enact these two major objectives of the Bloomberg & Giffords gun control movement.

The Hill also reports that Trump was negotiating with anti-gun Senators Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) about paving the way to passing their gun registration bill.

What does all of this mean? It means that we can't go silent! We have to make sure that the President CONTINUES TO HEAR from gun owners around the nation.

Please add your name to our NEW pre-written letter -- and let’s continue to flood every Republican inbox at the White House and in the Senate, warning them that if they vote for gun control, they will face traumatic consequences at the polls.

ADD YOUR NAME

The anti-gun Left is mourning the fact that Trump already seems to be getting the message.

Consider that the New York Times reported today that, "Mr. Trump has heard from a wide range of conservative allies who have warned him that he will imperil his re-election chances if he makes a deal with Democrats on guns."

That's a message that Rush Limbaugh has delivered on his show ... that GOA's Erich Pratt delivered on Fox News ... and which gun owners by the THOUSANDS have been delivering to the White House.

There is no doubt that anti-gunners are still working through the month of August, plotting to restrict your Second Amendment rights. And that means that we can’t let up either!

We need to remind Republicans that they already have legislation that they can pass which will make a difference. It's called Constitutional Carry Reciprocity (H.R. 38 and S. 69).

We also must let Republicans know that they do not need additional laws to deal with killers like the Dayton, Ohio shooter. As I mentioned in my recent Townhall article, the Dayton killer could have easily had his guns removed (using due process) if anyone had bothered to use pre-existing law.

The killer had a long record of threatening people, and as it turns out, one can be charged in Ohio with “menacing,” which the state treats as a felony.

But here’s the problem, if the authorities weren’t willing to charge the shooter under current law, they certainly would not have “red flagged” him.

The good news is that Senate Republicans have already received more than 2,000,000 letters from GOA members demanding that they block all gun control legislation in the Senate.

So let’s step up the pressure.

Again, please add your name to our NEW pre-written letter to continue to flood every Republican inbox at the White House and in the Senate, warning them that if they vote to slice up the Second Amendment, American voters will NEVER FORGET IT.

ADD YOUR NAME

Comment

Canterbury Confirmation Hearing Today

Well, the MAGA Fagga's pick for head of the gAyTF is likely to be confirmed today for his chosen position. GOA is yapping some silly shit about four Repulsivecunt Senatards maybe voting against him, but I'll believe it when I see it. That Jeff Jamar-looking two-legged poodle, Randsy-Pansy Paul was the only one with balls enough to vote down Billy Barrnrat as AG Fag. Those geriatric whiggers just don't get it. They're still living in 1996. Wish I could afford that luxury.

Personally, I'm starting to think this latest impeachment monkeyshine on the part of the Demonratz is really just a smokescreen they're throwing up so they can disarm us all while we're busy watching this Neverending Clusterfuck. At first, I was thanking Weird Wally, The Human Windsock, for his letting the confiscation cat out of the bag, but, more and more, I'm thinking that it was all just part of the plan, to get us to let our guard down. We shall see what we shall see, at any rate. ---CGO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canterbury Supports Red Flag Gun Confiscation Orders

The House Judiciary Committee held hearings on banning AR-15s and other semi-autos today.

GOA was there at the hearing. But note that there won't be a vote in the committee today.

So we will continue to monitor this legislation and let you know when a vote is coming.

However, the Senate currently presents a more imminent threat.

On Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee will be voting on Chuck Canterbury, who is the President’s pick to head the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

Canterbury headed the Fraternal Order of Police and articulated several anti-gun positions during his tenure there.

This pick to lead the ATF represents another troubling nominee, who has been selected to fill an important position in the administration.

Earlier this year, we warned Republicans Senators that Attorney General nominee William Barr had a long history of supporting gun control, including semi auto bans.

We pointed out that since Democratic Senators were routinely opposing Trump nominees like this, as few as four Republican Senators could vote “no” and sink Barr’s nomination.

Unfortunately, the Senate confirmed Barr. And so now Barr is roaming the halls of the Senate pushing the central legislative goals of the Bloomberg/Giffords anti-gun lobbies.

Cleaning up this mess has become massively more difficult than if Senate Republicans had done the right thing from the start.

Now, we’re in exactly the same situation with the nominee for the ATF head, Chuck Canterbury.

Canterbury had led an organization which supported Universal Gun Registries.

He supports “red flag” gun confiscation orders and has indicated he is open to supporting a ban on semi-automatic firearms -- the so-called Assault Weapons ban.

All it would take is for four pro-gun Republican Senators to vote against Canterbury -- and that would defeat his nomination.

Are there four Republicans Senators with the courage to do this?

With your help, we’ll soon find out.

Please add your name to the pre-written letter urging your Senators to vote against Chuck Canterbury as the new ATF head.

Thank you so much for taking action!

Comment

Working...
          X