Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Sick & Dying ZOGbot Klunt-Humpin' No-Devil Papist-Preterist See-Eye Dentist Meerkkkat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Sick & Dying ZOGbot Klunt-Humpin' No-Devil Papist-Preterist See-Eye Dentist Meerkkkat

I'm a Sick & Dying ZOGbot Klunt-Humpin' No-Devil Papist-Preterist See-Eye Dentist Meerkkkat

Trump shut off retirement funds for dying ZOGbots so could you give Klunticum-cums a good goy cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://fgcp.org/urgent-fund-appeal-request
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2975#post32975
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7317#post17317

Urgent Fund Appeal Request

Submitted by MeerkkkatMark KKKlowney on Thu, 2017-11-23 18:41

Dear Fellow Mongrels and jews pretending to be Christian Israelites,

Our newsletters are few and far between, mainly because you retarded mamzers cannot read and because us "No Devil" Baal-Priests cannot write. They usually announce guest speakers like Baal Finck who brings in 'fresh' used Craigslist skank pussy at our wife-swapping FGCP church in northern Kentucky. All of our "No Devil" pseudo-Christian Identity telegony/theology can be found at KinsmanRedeemer.com for free which is far more than it is worth, and we average a new sermon full of befuddled kikeshit every other week for your group and individual studies. Our work is a labor of love and we have never ceased begged for money to pay for expenditures in the last 20 years.

However, this bulletin is urgent. I have been reluctant to inform you until all testings, scans and consultations could confirm that I do indeed have Stage 4 lung cancer from huffing all of Klunt's cats piss and shit, which has spread to the liver and lymph nodes. I am one sick meddling meercat -- and I don't mean just morally and mentally any more. For the last 2 months my health has progressively deteriorated to the point of seeking medical help. Rabbi Baal Finck's anointing ass-to-mouth jewboy ministrations no longer cut it. It's a mystery why someone who doesn't smoke or drink and follows God's Law of nutrition would incur such a disease. Maybe it is because I'm a FiBbIe Klansmamzer who run off with the kikess sexual mascot aqnd maybe this is my reward. Maybe there is indeed a real Satan the Devil and He is ready to collect muh wizened blackened soul and take me to hell where he will put one of Klunt's turds in muh mouth and shove a pitchfork up my lying formerly fat meercat ass and turn me over a hottt fire forever and ever like a possum on a rotissery, cum-cum, cum-cum. In which case it will serve me right for denying my Father, Satan the Devil. I am already on a strict dietary regimen excluding any processed food, sugars, wheat products and dairy; I can only eat organic food known to be cancer fighters and avoid everything that feeds a cancer, like Klunt's kikeish whore-pussy. I don't know why, other than pancake tits, that lying kike whore is still in good health. I have constant erupting herpes, tercery syphilis, small cox (from Debby well before I stole her from Grand Dragon Badynsky the jew Pollack whose Klan I was infiltraiting for the FBI in the seventies. I'm not talking about the old shit that is messed up with me, but new shit. Shit like chest pain, get easily winded, short of breath to where it finally hurts to lie, a forked tongue, and have bouts of coughing up flem as the lump is crushing my bronchial tubes and a vein to my vocal chords; thus impaired speech. I am of good evil spirit and refuse to despair. I am not going to beat this thing, Lord willing, and believe all things work together for good (Romans 8:28). I'm even coonsidering kicking Klunt out on her pancake-titted evil skank ass so that maybe I can die in peace. You know that it is one hell of a note when all my friends are jews like Baal Finck, homosexual mamzers like Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer From Mentor, and race-mixing retards with five niglets like Staropranomamzer Alan Rouse. Nothing but muh fellow mongrel "No Devils" and they is no help at all, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Already there are lots of people praying for me to die like a FiBbIe ZOGtard that done runnt-offt with the pancake-titted kikess sexual mascot, that baal-priested the "No-Devil See-Eye Dentist" Talmudic message, and censored actual Dual-Seedline Christian Identity White Men from $permFart until Don Black kicked out my sorry lying ass. Being delusional like a baal-priest at the end of itz rope, I am uneasy as can be that after I'm gone I am going to HELL, going directly to HELL, do not pass GO, and Do NOT collect 200 ZOGbux. I never believed in YHWH, but am beginning to believe in Satan and I feel the power of divine intervention from my Father Satan the Devil. I have a team of jew and nigger witch-doctors with an expertise in alternatives to the establishment and most are CI (Confidential Informants like myself). Again, I'm sorry to break the bad news, but you and I will always have been against belief in and the practice of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, who is not our Kinsman Redeemer . Because of the expenses involved in fighting this wretched disease for wretched mongrel baal-priests through alternative methods like Crisco Shortening, Jergens Lotion & Klunt Stanky, I have opened an account at GoFundMe, a website for fundraising.

Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/artist-wants-to-beat-cancer

I really could use some Mamzers-Mites and Baal Finck kike-gelt. Baal Finck doesn't really need a new motorboat for his New Talmud Translation of Crisco-gonnerrhea anyways. Not like me. I'm really really sick and dying abd about to find out that there really really is a Devil and that this Devil will poke my meercat ass with a pitchfork and that while all dogs go to Heaven, yenta-skanks like Debbie / Klunt Badynsky-Downey (nee Yentastein) will be there for 666,666.666.666 years screetching at me and telling me that she should have run off with a whigger FBI informant with at least a four-inch pecker.

Thank you for helping me fight the fight of my life. I'm scared to die because I am beginning to figure out where my next stop it. The establishment doctors tell me radiation and chemotherapy will extend my life expectancy by one year. After all these years of yapping about how there is really no Devil and by implication since YHWH says that there is a Devil in Scripture, I don't believe there is really a God either. I want to hang on for another year by taking advantage of Big Pharma and Big jew Medicine as long as I can. I say that our mission to decieve and oppress the lost sheep of the house of Israel could go for another 20 years. Why is that dirty murderous jewboy pig Baal Finck still breathing and humping its kike Craigslist skank? We live in tough times. As John Wayne said, "Life is tough. Life is especially tough when you are stupid." Not to mention a lying asshole shacked up with a jew whore now with pancake tits and a bad attitude. I sure wish that I'd stuck with drawing cartoon pictures instead of letting Klunt ordain me as a "No Devil" papist-preterist baal-priest with an unholey mixture of Crisco, Jergens Lotion and Klunt Stanky when Lying Larry the OSLer to the Philipina bar-grrrrls Blanchard left Port Orchard for Tennessee and we followed to Kentucky. If you cannot afford a contribution I understand. A sheckel for under my tongue to pay the ferry-mamzer will suffice, cum-cum, cum-cum. But if you have a social media account and you know people who might be able to contribute, we could use your help in getting the word out about our financial need. BUT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DO, DON'T TELL POPE MARTY OR jEWRONOMO CHIEF RUNNING LYING PISSER-POSSUM !!! They and their followers will do nothing but gloat!!!

That being said, we also need your prayers to Satan, father of jews and propper-upper of ZOG baal-priests for divine healing. Our "No Devil" faith together will be the mustard plaster for us Serpent-seed that grows into full non-recovery and remission through our Lord ]and Savior Satan the Devil, anti-Jesus, the Anti-Christ. Thank you and may the God of this world bless you as it blessed me.

Now that I'm one sick dying meercat ZOGbot, let me tell you that I do believe in Satan the Devil and am going to really find out the hard hard way. I can't afford to be a lying asshole no more.

Pastor Mark Downey,
    Sapphiracy of Klunt

“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” I Peter2:24

Revelation Chapter 20: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I am paying now with pain and suffering for my lies and sins -- telling Christian Israelites that there was no Devil, No Satan, promulgating the lies that there was no sin, no judgment. I censored and oppressed real Christian Israelites in the company of a jew whore that I ran off from the Klan. We deserved each other. Every single chance we could we would 'take over' forums and web pages, bring in jews, and censor real Aryan Christian Israelite men and women. Eventually we latched on to Don Black's Stormfront and along with other mamzers censored them until Don Black, concerned for his money, kicked me off for lying and disruption in 2013. Whereupon I migrated to Baal-Finck's jewboy Christogenea where I resumed censoring anyone not down with "No Devil" "papist-preterism."

Soon, very soon, this lying piece of shit will find out that there is a YHWH Eternal, that there is a Satan, and that there is a lake of fire.

Let everyone supporting my message of deceiit wind up where I'm going. -- Mark Downey

==========

No Satan, No Seedline
    But Theyz A Debbil In Mrs. Klunt!!!

I'm an even bigger piece of ZOGbot shit than Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney

I'm an even bigger piece of ZOGbot shit than Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney

Meerkkkat MarKKK fucks big-titted kikess' formerly in the Klan while I climb a-horde niglet-nieces.

https://www.remnant.site/forum/doctr...=3038#post3038
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7384#post17384
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7384#post17384

Originally posted by Kluntz Meercat View Post

Trump shut off retirement funds for dying ZOGbots so could you give Klunticum-cums a good goy cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://fgcp.org/urgent-fund-appeal-request
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...2975#post32975

Urgent Fund Appeal Request

Submitted by MeerkkkatMark KKKlowney on Thu, 2017-11-23 18:41

Dear Fellow Mongrels and jews pretending to be Christian Israelites,

Our newsletters are few and far between, mainly because you retarded mamzers cannot read and because us "No Devil" Baal-Priests cannot write. They usually announce guest speakers like Baal Finck who brings in 'fresh' used Craigslist skank pussy at our wife-swapping FGCP church in northern Kentucky. All of our "No Devil" pseudo-Christian Identity telegony/theology can be found at KinsmanRedeemer.com for free which is far more than it is worth, and we average a new sermon full of befuddled kikeshit every other week for your group and individual studies. Our work is a labor of love and we have never ceased begged for money to pay for expenditures in the last 20 years.

However, this bulletin is urgent. I have been reluctant to inform you until all testings, scans and consultations could confirm that I do indeed have Stage 4 lung cancer from huffing all of Klunt's cats piss and shit, which has spread to the liver and lymph nodes. I am one sick meddling meercat -- and I don't mean just morally and mentally any more. For the last 2 months my health has progressively deteriorated to the point of seeking medical help. Rabbi Baal Finck's anointing ass-to-mouth jewboy ministrations no longer cut it. It's a mystery why someone who doesn't smoke or drink and follows God's Law of nutrition would incur such a disease. Maybe it is because I'm a FiBbIe Klansmamzer who run off with the kikess sexual mascot aqnd maybe this is my reward. Maybe there is indeed a real Satan the Devil and He is ready to collect muh wizened blackened soul and take me to hell where he will put one of Klunt's turds in muh mouth and shove a pitchfork up my lying formerly fat meercat ass and turn me over a hottt fire forever and ever like a possum on a rotissery, cum-cum, cum-cum. In which case it will serve me right for denying my Father, Satan the Devil. I am already on a strict dietary regimen excluding any processed food, sugars, wheat products and dairy; I can only eat organic food known to be cancer fighters and avoid everything that feeds a cancer, like Klunt's kikeish whore-pussy. I don't know why, other than pancake tits, that lying kike whore is still in good health. I have constant erupting herpes, tercery syphilis, small cox (from Debby well before I stole her from Grand Dragon Badynsky the jew Pollack whose Klan I was infiltraiting for the FBI in the seventies. I'm not talking about the old shit that is messed up with me, but new shit. Shit like chest pain, get easily winded, short of breath to where it finally hurts to lie, a forked tongue, and have bouts of coughing up flem as the lump is crushing my bronchial tubes and a vein to my vocal chords; thus impaired speech. I am of good evil spirit and refuse to despair. I am not going to beat this thing, Lord willing, and believe all things work together for good (Romans 8:28). I'm even coonsidering kicking Klunt out on her pancake-titted evil skank ass so that maybe I can die in peace. You know that it is one hell of a note when all my friends are jews like Baal Finck, homosexual mamzers like Ol' Niggerlips the Mamzer From Mentor, and race-mixing retards with five niglets like Staropranomamzer Alan Rouse. Nothing but muh fellow mongrel "No Devils" and they is no help at all, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Already there are lots of people praying for me to die like a FiBbIe ZOGtard that done runnt-offt with the pancake-titted kikess sexual mascot, that baal-priested the "No-Devil See-Eye Dentist" Talmudic message, and censored actual Dual-Seedline Christian Identity White Men from $permFart until Don Black kicked out my sorry lying ass. Being delusional like a baal-priest at the end of itz rope, I am uneasy as can be that after I'm gone I am going to HELL, going directly to HELL, do not pass GO, and Do NOT collect 200 ZOGbux. I never believed in YHWH, but am beginning to believe in Satan and I feel the power of divine intervention from my Father Satan the Devil. I have a team of jew and nigger witch-doctors with an expertise in alternatives to the establishment and most are CI (Confidential Informants like myself). Again, I'm sorry to break the bad news, but you and I will always have been against belief in and the practice of the Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, who is not our Kinsman Redeemer . Because of the expenses involved in fighting this wretched disease for wretched mongrel baal-priests through alternative methods like Crisco Shortening, Jergens Lotion & Klunt Stanky, I have opened an account at GoFundMe, a website for fundraising.

Here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/artist-wants-to-beat-cancer

I really could use some Mamzers-Mites and Baal Finck kike-gelt. Baal Finck doesn't really need a new motorboat for his New Talmud Translation of Crisco-gonnerrhea anyways. Not like me. I'm really really sick and dying abd about to find out that there really really is a Devil and that this Devil will poke my meercat ass with a pitchfork and that while all dogs go to Heaven, yenta-skanks like Debbie / Klunt Badynsky-Downey (nee Yentastein) will be there for 666,666.666.666 years screetching at me and telling me that she should have run off with a whigger FBI informant with at least a four-inch pecker.

Thank you for helping me fight the fight of my life. I'm scared to die because I am beginning to figure out where my next stop it. The establishment doctors tell me radiation and chemotherapy will extend my life expectancy by one year. After all these years of yapping about how there is really no Devil and by implication since YHWH says that there is a Devil in Scripture, I don't believe there is really a God either. I want to hang on for another year by taking advantage of Big Pharma and Big jew Medicine as long as I can. I say that our mission to decieve and oppress the lost sheep of the house of Israel could go for another 20 years. Why is that dirty murderous jewboy pig Baal Finck still breathing and humping its kike Craigslist skank? We live in tough times. As John Wayne said, "Life is tough. Life is especially tough when you are stupid." Not to mention a lying asshole shacked up with a jew whore now with pancake tits and a bad attitude. I sure wish that I'd stuck with drawing cartoon pictures instead of letting Klunt ordain me as a "No Devil" papist-preterist baal-priest with an unholey mixture of Crisco, Jergens Lotion and Klunt Stanky when Lying Larry the OSLer to the Philipina bar-grrrrls Blanchard left Port Orchard for Tennessee and we followed to Kentucky. If you cannot afford a contribution I understand. A sheckel for under my tongue to pay the ferry-mamzer will suffice, cum-cum, cum-cum. But if you have a social media account and you know people who might be able to contribute, we could use your help in getting the word out about our financial need. BUT WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DO, DON'T TELL POPE MARTY OR jEWRONOMO CHIEF RUNNING LYING PISSER-POSSUM !!! They and their followers will do nothing but gloat!!!

That being said, we also need your prayers to Satan, father of jews and propper-upper of ZOG baal-priests for divine healing. Our "No Devil" faith together will be the mustard plaster for us Serpent-seed that grows into full non-recovery and remission through our Lord ]and Savior Satan the Devil, anti-Jesus, the Anti-Christ. Thank you and may the God of this world bless you as it blessed me.

Now that I'm one sick dying meercat ZOGbot, let me tell you that I do believe in Satan the Devil and am going to really find out the hard hard way. I can't afford to be a lying asshole no more.

Pastor Mark Downey,
    Sapphiracy of Klunt

“Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed” I Peter2:24

Revelation Chapter 20: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

I am paying now with pain and suffering for my lies and sins -- telling Christian Israelites that there was no Devil, No Satan, promulgating the lies that there was no sin, no judgment. I censored and oppressed real Christian Israelites in the company of a jew whore that I ran off from the Klan. We deserved each other. Every single chance we could we would 'take over' forums and web pages, bring in jews, and censor real Aryan Christian Israelite men and women. Eventually we latched on to Don Black's Stormfront and along with other mamzers censored them until Don Black, concerned for his money, kicked me off for lying and disruption in 2013. Whereupon I migrated to Baal-Finck's jewboy Christogenea where I resumed censoring anyone not down with "No Devil" "papist-preterism."

Soon, very soon, this lying piece of shit will find out that there is a YHWH Eternal, that there is a Satan, and that there is a lake of fire.

Let everyone supporting my message of deceiit wind up where I'm going. -- Mark Downey

Actually, I learned recently that Mark is dying of cancer and unlike the vile sinners at covenant people's ministry, I cannot take any jot from this. He has been an online enemy (which means less than one might think as I have the self control to not descend into deep hatred for anyone and therefore all but guarantee myself a place in hell) of mine for years and I took great delight in pushing his buttons and sitting back and laughing as I watched his rage. I now repent of that because I should have had the discernment to handle him in more of a Christian way. It is my intention to let the man die in peace and strongly urge those here and anyone with a shred of Christian decency to follow suit and let him be. The reprobates over at CPM are displaying so much joy that it actually turns my stomach, which I guess is why they have to hide their single most active forum from public view due to the sickening,unchristian behavior rampant there.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Meerkkkat Mark Downey, "No-Devil" Christian Identity leader, dies at 63

Meerkkkat Mark Downey, "No-Devil" Christian Identity leader, dies at 63

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...leader-dies-63
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7883#post17883
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7883#post17883

"Passtard" Meerkkkat Markkk Klowney croaks off at same time Wick the Dick Wickstrom has plug pulled

Mark Downey, a Christian Identity leader, has died at the age of 63, according to the white supremacist website, Stormfront. The cause was lung cancer.

“Pastor” Mark Downey, as he was commonly known by in white supremacist circles, spent decades promoting Christian Identity, a racist and antisemitic doctrine that heavily influenced right-wing extremism in America. Christian Identity asserts that "Aryans," not Jews, are the true Israelites favored by God in the Bible.

Although not as well-known or influential as Richard Girnt Butler and James Paul Wickstrom, Downey was often seen at Christian Identity events held across the country, mingling among other white supremacists and Holocaust deniers such as David Irving, Richard Kelly Hoskins, Bo Gritz, Morris Gullet and Thom Robb.

Downey, born on December 20, 1954, led the Kinsman Redeemer Ministries and the Fellowship of God’s Covenant People, both Christian Identity churches based in northern Kentucky. The Southern Poverty Law Center identifies both organizations as hate groups.

Prior to moving to Kentucky in the early 2000s, Downey ran the Kinsman Redeemer Ministries out of Tacoma, Washington.

During the 1990s, Downey was a member of the Washington State Populist Party, a political organization dominated by white supremacists with close ties to the Northwest Knights of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK). Downey’s wife, Debbie "Klunt" Badnyski-Downey, who survives him, was at that time married to K.A. “Kim” Badynski, the “Grand Dragon” of the Northwest Knights of the KKK who pimped her out as the sexual mascot. Downey and other Populist Party members would often meet with Badynski and other Klansmen at events, including celebrations of Adolf Hitler’s birthday on April 20 and any other excuse for an orgy in which Klunt would be the "entertainment"..

In 1996, Downey ran for the Washington state House of Representatives under the Washington State Populist Party banner but received only 2% of the vote.

In September 2015, Downey attended a rally supporting Kimberly Jean Davis, the Rowan County, Kentucky clerk who gained international recognition after refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, in defiance of a June 2015 U.S. Supreme Court decision guaranteeing that right in all 50 states. Downey posted a hate-filled diatribe about the event, describing the LGBT movement as “antichrist queers” and being “underhanded and conniving.”

On October 9, 2016, Downey wrote an open letter to then candidate Donald Trump in which he laments that America was once a “great Christian nation” and condemns Jewish domination of the media.

In November 2017, Downey announced on the Kinsman Redeemer Ministries website that he had stage four lung cancer.

The passing of Downey and Wickstrom (who also died last week) is a reminder of how much Christian Identity has shrunk over the years, both in overall numbers and influence within the white supremacist community. White supremacy remains a powerful movement in America today but Christian Identity long ago ceased to be its driving force.

Comment

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7883#post17883
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7896#post17896

I'm a dead meercat now

Comment

Working...
        X