No announcement yet.

The Tide Is Turning - Demonrats Can't Understand Why Their Influence is Waning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tide Is Turning - Demonrats Can't Understand Why Their Influence is Waning

https://fatkike.weebly.com/home/the-...ence-is-waning
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7621#post17621

Remember when the Alt Kike was predicting there would never be another Republican president? And that the future belongs to Demonrats? I do. Those clowns are morons, with no vision.

GRIDS Grindr Greggy had an article about it back in 2013. I thought he was nuts. He was basing it on "demographics," as if elections are honest and shitskins vote.

I never trusted the Alt Kike, because of their seething hatred for Republicunts. This smacked of secretly hating the White Man. I mean, all politicians suck, but I rather be screwed over by a whigger, than a jew, shitskin or womyn. I know I have a chance with a whigger. You can only shoot the other kinds.

Turns out, the left is collapsing, which is just what I thought. Liberalism is bankrupt for everyone. It's run its course and is losing steam. The ruling jew establishment can't have out of coontrol liberals running the cuntry anymore, otherwise they will destroy ZOG. It has nothing to do with demographics. The Republicunts are plenty left-wing enough for the kikes, and they support big jew capitalism and Pissreal.

And now Europe is turning on the left. The liberal left in Europe is dead, for at least the next 10 years, if not forever. Europe was never that invested in liberalism, like Jewmurica. One positive thing about Trump is that he's giving the Europeans motivation to fight against imported Americunt liberalism.

The only demographic that supports ZOG is old baby boomer whiggers. Anybody after that will only destroy ZOG.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...mocratic-wave/

Nude Directions in Whigger Management

Old shows from my shoahed Talksjew can be accessed at the RSS feed below

ZOG's Days Are Numbered

ZOG's Days Are Numbered

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7701#post17701
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7701#post17701
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7701#post17701

They've got the wolf by the ears, FatKike. That's the bottom line. They don't dare hang on, and they don't dare let go.

On the one hand, you're right. The Jew banksters that actually run things DON'T want dumbass gliberals running things into the ground, but, on the other hand, they DO hate White people, with every fiber of their kosher beings, and they don't want to give the slightest inch on the issue of Cultural Bolshevism, which they call "political correctness", because, if they did, that would be the same as admitting defeat and handing over the reins of power to some future American Hitler.

So, you get what you get: ABSOLUTE CHAOS. People screaming death threats at each other at town hall meetings. Calling each other murderers. Threatening to burn people at the stake, like modern-day witches. The culture war is due to turn into a REAL SHOOTING WAR, any day now, and I, for one, can't wait.

Everybody knows it, too. You can feel it in the air, getting closer, day after day. The pusillanimous putzes at Fux Jooz Channel wring their hands and piss and moan about all the "tribalism" and "divisiveness", as if identity politics was somehow merely some boogieman they could collectively wish into the cornfield, rather than the UNDENIABLE REALITY that it is. Now, with even Trump and a number of other Repulsivecunts cucking out on the Second Amendment, it's becoming clearer than ever to the average White, heterosexual male that they *DO NOT* have our backs. The cavalry ain't comin'. Nobody is gonna save our hairy, White asses if we don't save them ourselves!!!

So, you're right: Soros's little butt-puppets WON'T get reelected this November, but, guess what? Lord Saurass (I should say Sore-Ass. ) has a Plan B, and that Plan B is RACE WAR, which is just fine with me. BRING IT ON, JEWBOY!!! But be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

On Second Thought . . . Fuck You. ;-(

On Second Thought . . . . Fuck You ;-(

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7981#post17981
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7981#post17981

Originally posted by FatKike View Post

https://fatkike.weebly.com/home/the-...ence-is-waning
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7621#post17621

Remember when the Alt Kike was predicting there would never be another Republican president? And that the future belongs to Demonrats? I do. Those clowns are morons, with no vision.

GRIDS Grindr Greggy had an article about it back in 2013. I thought he was nuts. He was basing it on "demographics," as if elections are honest and shitskins vote.

I never trusted the Alt Kike, because of their seething hatred for Republicunts. This smacked of secretly hating the White Man. I mean, all politicians suck, but I rather be screwed over by a whigger, than a jew, shitskin or womyn. I know I have a chance with a whigger. You can only shoot the other kinds.

Turns out, the left is collapsing, which is just what I thought. Liberalism is bankrupt for everyone. It's run its course and is losing steam. The ruling jew establishment can't have out of coontrol liberals running the cuntry anymore, otherwise they will destroy ZOG. It has nothing to do with demographics. The Republicunts are plenty left-wing enough for the kikes, and they support big jew capitalism and Pissreal.

And now Europe is turning on the left. The liberal left in Europe is dead, for at least the next 10 years, if not forever. Europe was never that invested in liberalism, like Jewmurica. One positive thing about Trump is that he's giving the Europeans motivation to fight against imported Americunt liberalism.

The only demographic that supports ZOG is old baby boomer whiggers. Anybody after that will only destroy ZOG.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...mocratic-wave/

That type of solipsistic, shit-for-brains "thinking" is gonna get your goofy little whigger head chopped off one of these soon days.

By your statements, I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a pimply-faced little millennial snowflake, in his early-mid 20's, who doesn't really remember any president but Obongo. Well, take my word for it, kid, until you've worn a white, imitation wool jacket, covered with Nazi and Klan patches in a Walmart in Joke Ridge, Tenneshit, ---the inbred flaggot fucktard capital of Planet Earth--, through the eight winters of Dumbyass's presiduncey, and been stared at by your so-called "fellow Whites", as if you were a three-headed monster, YOU *DO NOT* KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

So, you've got a soft spot in your head for the SCUMMY WHIGGER RACE TRAITORS known as Repulsivecunts, do you? Well, that simply shows what a CLUELESS LITTLE FUCKTARD you are. Yeah, I guess you think they all secretly agree with us, they're just too chickenshit to say so, right? Or at least sympathize with us? WRONG!!! They are rabid, brainwashed, bloodthirsty little HERD ANIMALS who would as soon kill us as look at us. Why? Because the whigwhogs (Burn that word into your brain, FatKike. I'm gonna be using it a LOT in the future. ) at their local fundie fucktard Jewdayo-"Christian" brainwashing centers thump their Bibles and tell them that "The Jews are God's Chosen People!" and that "He will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them." Therefore, if they want to get into Fundie Fucktard Heaven, it is simply kill, kill, KILL, and snitch, snitch, SNITCH!!! They would think nothing of colluding and conspiring with some pig who also happens to be a member of their Fundie Fucktard church, and/or Masonic Lodge to get their White Supremacist neighbor thrown into prison. They would consider that "doing God's work". Hell, I'm just lucky that all MY neighbors are either related to me, or else don't go to church and could give a shit less, otherwise it would've happened to me. At any rate, it *DID* happen to Pastor Lindstedt, and YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY HE'S A *LOT* NICER THAN I AM, because, had I gone through such an ordeal as he did myself, and somebody had the UNMITIGATED GALL to post such vile, whiggerish, race-traitorous pro-regime criminal garbage on MY forum, I not only would ban you for life, but, I would, frankly, make a point of tracking you down and making you eat your words, along with your testicles. So Lindstedt "secretly hates the White Man" because he hates Repulsivecunts, is that it? Speak up, snowflake, if you've still got a pair of balls. ;-(

Based on your accent, though, it's pretty clear that you're just some dumbass Yankee who doesn't know anything about this, as Jew-worshipping evangelicalism and corn-fed Freemasonry, as opposed to the more elitist variety, practiced in the northeast, are virtually unheard of up North. But, take my word for it, dipshit: IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT, THEY WOULD TEAR EVERY ANTI-SEMITE ON THIS EARTH LIMB FROM LIMB, AND THEN BATH THEMSELVES IN OUR BLOOD, IN ORGIASTIC GLEE, THINKING ALL THE WHILE THAT THEY WERE MAKING JEEBUS'S LITTLE KOSHER MANGINA WET. ;-( And the South and Midwest are ABSOLUTELY INFESTED with this whigger vermin. And they are the ones voting Repulsivecunt, FatKike!!! And you think you can actually REASON with creatures like this? You'd have more success trying to reason with a machete-wielding ISIS jihadi. ;-( Up there, what you've got instead of the beer-swilling, Bible-thumping Bubba, is the Blue-Collar Catlick Slob, who, instead of a Freemason, is a Knight Of Columbus, but, make no mistake about it, he's no less rabidly Zionist and swills no less beer. ;-( And, if you think, for one moment, that that child-molesting, stick-licking waste of a White skin is any less fanatical in his Zionism than Billy Bob and Bubba are in theirs, then you are obviously no smarter than Jettn'Jahn were, and ought to go and do ye likewise. ;-( ;-D He'll do whatever his Pope tells him to do and think whatever his Pope tells him to think, just like Billy Bob and Bubba will do whatever their whigwhog tells them to do, and think whatever their whigwhog tells them to think.

Now, as far as the November elections are concerned, I still suspect, that, unfortunately, you're right, and the UTTERLY VERMINOUS Repulsivecunts WILL get reelected, but Lord Sore-Ass still has one ace up his sleeve: Since the Repulsivecunts in Congress have shown themselves willing to throw the Second Amendment under the bus, he will simply see to it that there are a lot more mass shootings between now and November, forcing the Repulsivecunt majority to pass more and more gun control in response to them, to the point that their base will simply become disgusted with them and stay home, therefore the Dimms will get their Blue Wave, after all. And, barring the race war breaking out between now and then, as a result of all this Mueller/Comey/Trump Russia bullshit, I, frankly, hope that is what DOES happen, because, then, at least, TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED, AND THAT WILL START THE RACE WAR.

And that is how you *HAVE* to think if you are a REAL White Nationalist, FatKike. Faction is a fiction. As you yourself have stated, the Jew banksters sign the paychecks of Demonrat and Repulsivecunt alike, and they could care less which one happens to be operating the Cracker-Killing Machine known as the Jewnited Snakes Of Whoremerica, or ZOG, for short. The point is that, whatever race, gender, or political faction you may represent, if the Jew banksters who run this world allow you to run that machine, they *WILL* make sure that you *DO* use it for the purpose for which it was created, and has been used, sporadically, since 1792, and ceaselessly since 1933, or else they will simply take you out, one way or another, and replace you with someone who WILL. ZOG is like Sauron's Ring Of Power, FatKike. IT IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND *NO ONE*, NOT EVEN GOD HERSELF, (who Tolkien called Lady Galadriel and I call THEMIS) COULD *EVER* USE IF FOR GOOD!!!

For that reason, FatKike, you must realize that, if we White Nationalists are to stand a chance in hell of surviving, the Face Of ZOG must *ALWAYS* be that of a nigger, a beaner, a faggot, an ugly, man-hating femroid, or an actual kike. That way, the White Majority will *ALWAYS* be on their guard against it, and it will never be able to push things too far, lest there be civil war. But the thought of a nice, normal-looking, well-groomed White man becoming the face of that evil Cracker-Killing Machine makes my blood run cold. And, if Trump succeeds, that is EXACTLY the face that ZOG will have. And the *ONLY* way his Jew masters will EVER allow him to succeed is over the literal dead bodies of every single White Nationalist in this ANTICHRIST SHITHOLE of a cunt-tree. THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO FEAR FROM TRUMP THE CHUMP AND HIS PACK OF PUTRID, PUSILLANIMOUS PACHYDERMS: TOTAL ANNIHILATION. No nigger, beaner, faggot, femroid, or Jew could ever achieve it, but that shitrag-waving Stalinist sure as hell can. Hell, Dumbyass COULD'VE and WOULD'VE done so, had the time been right, but it wasn't, so his kosher masters never gave the order. BUT IT SOON WILL BE, THOUGH!!! 2020 IS THEIR SATANIC JUBILEE YEAR, IN WHICH THEY INTEND TO MAKE THEIR ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT A REALITY, AND GOD HELP US IF TRUMP IS STILL IN POWER AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!! BUT IF HE IS, EVERY WHITE MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD WHO LIVES IN BETWEEN MEXICO AND SOVIET CANUCKISTAN WILL KNOW WHO THE ANTICHRIST IS, AND THAT HE RESIDES AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE!!!

Pull your head out of your ass while you still can, FatKike. The life you save may be your own. ;-( ;-D

Last edited by Jack; 04-21-2018, 04:23 PM.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

And Fuck JewTube Even Harder!!!

And Fuck JewTube Even Harder !!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7982#post17982
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7982#post17982
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...7982#post17982

Fucking pricks won't allow me to post links to THEIR pwecious widdow videos on this forum, anymore, let alone imbed them. I checked the URL at least two dozen times, so I know I typed it in right, but it won't let me imbed, and, when I try to click on the video link, it leads me to a page with nothing but a grey exclamation point on a black screen. Of course, I can watch the video all the live-long day on THEIR site, but God forbid somebody try to post it to a big, bad, White Supremacist website.

I suspect the only reason Lindstedt can do so with his own is because it's his own personally-generated content.

Comment

On Second Thought, You're a Retard

Originally posted by Jack View Post
          On Second Thought . . . . Fuck You ;-(

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...7981#post17981

That type of solipsistic, shit-for-brains "thinking" is gonna get your goofy little whigger head chopped off one of these soon days.

By your statements, I'm starting to suspect you're nothing but a pimply-faced little millennial snowflake, in his early-mid 20's, who doesn't really remember any president but Obongo. Well, take my word for it, kid, until you've worn a white, imitation wool jacket, covered with Nazi and Klan patches in a Walmart in Joke Ridge, Tenneshit, ---the inbred flaggot fucktard capital of Planet Earth--, through the eight winters of Dumbyass's presiduncey, and been stared at by your so-called "fellow Whites", as if you were a three-headed monster, YOU *DO NOT* KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!

So, you've got a soft spot in your head for the SCUMMY WHIGGER RACE TRAITORS known as Repulsivecunts, do you? Well, that simply shows what a CLUELESS LITTLE FUCKTARD you are. Yeah, I guess you think they all secretly agree with us, they're just too chickenshit to say so, right? Or at least sympathize with us? WRONG!!! They are rabid, brainwashed, bloodthirsty little HERD ANIMALS who would as soon kill us as look at us. Why? Because the whigwhogs (Burn that word into your brain, FatKike. I'm gonna be using it a LOT in the future. ) at their local fundie fucktard Jewdayo-"Christian" brainwashing centers thump their Bibles and tell them that "The Jews are God's Chosen People!" and that "He will bless those who bless them and curse those who curse them." Therefore, if they want to get into Fundie Fucktard Heaven, it is simply kill, kill, KILL, and snitch, snitch, SNITCH!!! They would think nothing of colluding and conspiring with some pig who also happens to be a member of their Fundie Fucktard church, and/or Masonic Lodge to get their White Supremacist neighbor thrown into prison. They would consider that "doing God's work". Hell, I'm just lucky that all MY neighbors are either related to me, or else don't go to church and could give a shit less, otherwise it would've happened to me. At any rate, it *DID* happen to Pastor Lindstedt, and YOU ARE DAMN LUCKY HE'S A *LOT* NICER THAN I AM, because, had I gone through such an ordeal as he did myself, and somebody had the UNMITIGATED GALL to post such vile, whiggerish, race-traitorous pro-regime criminal garbage on MY forum, I not only would ban you for life, but, I would, frankly, make a point of tracking you down and making you eat your words, along with your testicles. So Lindstedt "secretly hates the White Man" because he hates Repulsivecunts, is that it? Speak up, snowflake, if you've still got a pair of balls. ;-(

Based on your accent, though, it's pretty clear that you're just some dumbass Yankee who doesn't know anything about this, as Jew-worshipping evangelicalism and corn-fed Freemasonry, as opposed to the more elitist variety, practiced in the northeast, are virtually unheard of up North. But, take my word for it, dipshit: IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT, THEY WOULD TEAR EVERY ANTI-SEMITE ON THIS EARTH LIMB FROM LIMB, AND THEN BATH THEMSELVES IN OUR BLOOD, IN ORGIASTIC GLEE, THINKING ALL THE WHILE THAT THEY WERE MAKING JEEBUS'S LITTLE KOSHER MANGINA WET. ;-( And the South and Midwest are ABSOLUTELY INFESTED with this whigger vermin. And they are the ones voting Repulsivecunt, FatKike!!! And you think you can actually REASON with creatures like this? You'd have more success trying to reason with a machete-wielding ISIS jihadi. ;-( Up there, what you've got instead of the beer-swilling, Bible-thumping Bubba, is the Blue-Collar Catlick Slob, who, instead of a Freemason, is a Knight Of Columbus, but, make no mistake about it, he's no less rabidly Zionist and swills no less beer. ;-( And, if you think, for one moment, that that child-molesting, stick-licking waste of a White skin is any less fanatical in his Zionism than Billy Bob and Bubba are in theirs, then you are obviously no smarter than Jettn'Jahn were, and ought to go and do ye likewise. ;-( ;-D He'll do whatever his Pope tells him to do and think whatever his Pope tells him to think, just like Billy Bob and Bubba will do whatever their whigwhog tells them to do, and think whatever their whigwhog tells them to think.

Now, as far as the November elections are concerned, I still suspect, that, unfortunately, you're right, and the UTTERLY VERMINOUS Repulsivecunts WILL get reelected, but Lord Sore-Ass still has one ace up his sleeve: Since the Repulsivecunts in Congress have shown themselves willing to throw the Second Amendment under the bus, he will simply see to it that there are a lot more mass shootings between now and November, forcing the Repulsivecunt majority to pass more and more gun control in response to them, to the point that their base will simply become disgusted with them and stay home, therefore the Dimms will get their Blue Wave, after all. And, barring the race war breaking out between now and then, as a result of all this Mueller/Comey/Trump Russia bullshit, I, frankly, hope that is what DOES happen, because, then, at least, TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED, AND THAT WILL START THE RACE WAR.

And that is how you *HAVE* to think if you are a REAL White Nationalist, FatKike. Faction is a fiction. As you yourself have stated, the Jew banksters sign the paychecks of Demonrat and Repulsivecunt alike, and they could care less which one happens to be operating the Cracker-Killing Machine known as the Jewnited Snakes Of Whoremerica, or ZOG, for short. The point is that, whatever race, gender, or political faction you may represent, if the Jew banksters who run this world allow you to run that machine, they *WILL* make sure that you *DO* use it for the purpose for which it was created, and has been used, sporadically, since 1792, and ceaselessly since 1933, or else they will simply take you out, one way or another, and replace you with someone who WILL. ZOG is like Sauron's Ring Of Power, FatKike. IT IS INHERENTLY EVIL AND *NO ONE*, NOT EVEN GOD HERSELF, (who Tolkien called Lady Galadriel and I call THEMIS) COULD *EVER* USE IF FOR GOOD!!!

For that reason, FatKike, you must realize that, if we White Nationalists are to stand a chance in hell of surviving, the Face Of ZOG must *ALWAYS* be that of a nigger, a beaner, a faggot, an ugly, man-hating femroid, or an actual kike. That way, the White Majority will *ALWAYS* be on their guard against it, and it will never be able to push things too far, lest there be civil war. But the thought of a nice, normal-looking, well-groomed White man becoming the face of that evil Cracker-Killing Machine makes my blood run cold. And, if Trump succeeds, that is EXACTLY the face that ZOG will have. And the *ONLY* way his Jew masters will EVER allow him to succeed is over the literal dead bodies of every single White Nationalist in this ANTICHRIST SHITHOLE of a cunt-tree. THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO FEAR FROM TRUMP THE CHUMP AND HIS PACK OF PUTRID, PUSILLANIMOUS PACHYDERMS: TOTAL ANNIHILATION. No nigger, beaner, faggot, femroid, or Jew could ever achieve it, but that shitrag-waving Stalinist sure as hell can. Hell, Dumbyass COULD'VE and WOULD'VE done so, had the time been right, but it wasn't, so his kosher masters never gave the order. BUT IT SOON WILL BE, THOUGH!!! 2020 IS THEIR SATANIC JUBILEE YEAR, IN WHICH THEY INTEND TO MAKE THEIR ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT A REALITY, AND GOD HELP US IF TRUMP IS STILL IN POWER AT THE END OF THE YEAR!!! BUT IF HE IS, EVERY WHITE MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD WHO LIVES IN BETWEEN MEXICO AND SOVIET CANUCKISTAN WILL KNOW WHO THE ANTICHRIST IS, AND THAT HE RESIDES AT 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE!!!

Pull your head out of your ass while you still can, FatKike. The life you save may be your own. ;-( ;-D

On Second Thought, You're a Retard

What you or I think won't change a thing. I rather look at whigger traitors than shitskins. It doesn't matter who they put in. They will fuck you one way or another. James Mason of Siege says you should vote Republicunt, because you have a better chance of holding onto your guns. So you can go chimpout on him, and call him a Yankee, and other retarded shit like that. And Martin prefers Trump. I don't see you going off on him, tough guy. I understand you hate White Men because you have Daddy issues, but that's no reason to go off on me, tard.

Since when are whiggers on their guard? What kind of retarded shit is that? Whiggers are the reason we are in this mess. Americunt whiggers attacked Germany twice. They are innocent of nothing, and nothing's changed.

Worry about yourself, and don't worry about how I will survive. You have no right to lecture anyone. Where's your website and podcast, genius?

You give way too much credit to worthless ZOG scum. You really believe these schizophrenic inbred perverted losers can take over the world. That doesn't say much for your intellect.

Nude Directions in Whigger Management

Old shows from my shoahed Talksjew can be accessed at the RSS feed below

Comment

The Bottom Line

The Bottom Line

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8026#post18026
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8026#post18026
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8026#post18026

OK, point by point: First of all, James Mason IS a Yankee, as are you, by your own admission, and has never denied it. Moreover, Lindstedt, for whatever reason, has a very low opinion of Mr. Mason, as does Harold Covington. Supposedly something to do with Mason having said some things in favor of Charles Manson at one point, but I don't claim to know the details, just what Covington and/or Cooper wrote about it. As far as being "better able to hold on to our guns" under Trump, all you have to do is scroll down and look at the thread YOU posted here, called "When Will Trump Start Grabbing Guns Like He Grabs Pussy?" (or something pretty close to that) and see the answer for yourself. I went to all the trouble of posting it. Seems like the least you could do is read it, before you start running off at the mouth. The bottom line is, if you are just some typical, everyday SCHMUCK who gets all his information from Fux Jooz Channel, and is only able to watch an hour or two of it a day, YOU ARE *NOT* GONNA KNOW WHAT TRUMP THE CHUMP AND HIS FELLOW REPULSIVECUNTS HAVE DONE ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT, BECAUSE THOSE MONEY-GRUBBING COWARDS ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR AND WON'T SAY ONE WORD ABOUT IT!!! The only way you're gonna find out about all the Draconian gun control these cocksuckers have passed (Which, by the way, is more than ANY President or Congress have passed since 1995. ) is by reading Gun Owners Of America's email alerts, which I've taken the time to post in answer to your own, apparently non-serious thread, which I took for being a seriously-asked question. Like I say, the least you can do is read it and get the ACTUAL FACTS, before you start running off at the mouth and make a fool of yourself. Those facts speak for themselves. THE REPUSLIVECUNTS HAVE THROWN US UNDER THE BUS ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT, AND, THEREFORE, *DO NOT* DESERVE TO BE REELECTED IN NOVEMBER. Period. Paragraph. End of story. And, no, Lindstedt is *NOT* pro-Trump, at least not in the Yidiotic sense that YOU and too damn many other Bowel Movement tards are, in thinking he's some kind of wunnerfool whigger messiah who's gonna "save America" without ever firing a shot. That's nothing but a fucktarded fairytale. Lindstedt is merely pro-race war, and sees Trump and all the chaos he brings with him as being the most likely vehicle to trigger that.

No, fucktard, I *DO NOT* hate White men, just spineless, mindless little whigger herd animals like jewrself, who apparently saw their Daddy's peckers in the shower, and, as a result, have an authoritarian streak in them, due to their penile inferiority complex, and are always looking for some "fearless leader" to save them. ;-( Yes, I have "Daddy issues". Kinda hard not to when your first memory of the prick is of him shaking you around like a rag doll and basically trying to kill you. And, yes, for that matter, I am also batshit crazy, by my own admission. But so what? Doesn't necessarily make me WRONG. ;-D ;-(

Since when are whiggers on their guard? Every time a Demonrat gets elected President, that's when. ;-( Or do you not remember the militia movement that rose up in response to William Lucifer Clinton's turning Branch Davidian children into ashes, resulting in the Repulsivecunts taking back both houses of Congress, for the first time in over fifty years, or the Tea Party movement that eventually elected Donald Trump AND a Repulsivecunt Congress? :-/ Hell, the best thing that ever happens to the Repulsivecunts, and, therefore, to the White majority, is when they LOSE power. Because, whenever they do, they suddenly remember that "Oh, yeah, we're supposed to be the anti-government Party!" "The government is not to be trusted!" "If you hate the government as much as we do, vote for us, and we'll pitchfork the bastards until they cry 'Uncle!'" And, whenever the whiggers see them "repent" they always forgive and forget, let bygones be bygones, and reelect the worthless little Wat Tyler wanna-bes, even though, once they actually get into power, they ALWAYS end up acting more like Joseph Stalin, or Gaybraham Rothschild Lincoon, at the very least. And that's really my point, in a nutshell, FatKike: THAT, WHENEVER REPULSIVECUNTS ARE ELECTED, THEY SCREW US OVER HARDER THAN THE DEMONRATS EVER WOULD OR COULD, SINCE WE'RE ALWAYS ON OUR GUARD AGAINST THEM, BEING OUR OPEN AND AVOWED ENEMY. Whenever the Repulsivecunts are out of power, they're more than happy to oppose, oppose, oppose everything that a Demonrat President tries to do, the end result being that no new gun control or restrictions on the First Amendment were passed during Obongo's two terms in office, and we got our so-called "assault weapons" back in 2004, when Dumbyass (not being a secret gun-hating Jew Yawk gliberal) and the Repulsivecunt Congress allowed Clinton's ODIOUS ban to sunset, and even that Commie Kenyan Nigger didn't DARE try to reimplement it via executive order, lest there be civil war. SINCE THE REPULSIVECUNTS *PRETEND* TO BE THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT PARTY, THEY ARE ONLY DANGEROUS WHEN THEY'RE IN POWER, UNLIKE THE DEMONRATS, WHO BEING OPEN ADVOCATES OF BIG GOVERNMENT, ARE DANGEROUS IN POWER OR OUT.

So, here's MY question, FatKike: Why is it that YOU seem so satisfied with this pathetic little schizoid political cycle repeating itself, over and over again? Why are you willing to trust the Repulsivecunts when they've proven themselves UNWORTHY of your trust, time and time again? Just whigger, whigger, whigger, like a tame little rodent, whiggering around on its wheel, waiting for Massa ZOG to come feed it a crumb or two, so it can go on living. What kind of a life is that? Why wouldn't you prefer to simply get off of the Whigger-Go-'Round altogether, and start shooting up this shitty little kosher carnival? I mean, are you a man or a mouse? Oh, yeah, I forgot. Because you ARE ZOG's little pet mouse. Can't exactly advocate violence while you're cruising for whiggaz-mites, now can you? Lindstedt called you out on that shit weeks ago. ;-( Nobody is ever gonna PAY you to tell the TRUTH, FatKike. They only pay you to LIE, entertain, and play/cheer for the team. You ask me where my website and podcast are, implying that not having them somehow makes me a dumbass. No, FatKike. It's not a question of INTELLIGENCE, it's a question of MONEY, and it's money that I don't have. But, then again, unlike you, apparently, I'm not wiling to sell my SOUL for it. ;-( NOBODY TELLS ME HOW TO THINK, FATKIKE. NOT ZOG AND NOT ZOGLINGS. IF YOU'RE TAKING MONEY, YOU'RE TAKING ORDERS. That's what it all boils down to. The political version of the Great Rock & Roll Swindle doesn't happen in reality. Joe McCarthy found that out the hard way.

No, FatKike, I don't think ZOG can take over the world, I know that ZOG did take over the world, about 300 years ago, hence the SHITHOLE we've been living in ever since. If you'd actually read THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION, you might know that. Apparently, though, you'd rather just jack off on your striped Sheenie shitrag to the tune of Lee Greenberg's "D-g Bless The Jew-Ass-GAIDS" like all Repulsivecunt whiggers.

So, you say you'd rather get screwed with a White dick than a non-White dick? SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE FAGGOT, I SAY!!! I, for one, would rather CUT OFF ANY DICK THAT TRIES TO FUCK ME. But, hey, that's just me. ;-D

Comment

Working...
            X