Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mattoid Chaimbach / Mattoid Parrott finish off The Trad Worker's Party ZOG false-front Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
    You have my permission to repost for the greater glory of Mattoid Parrott
    https://matthewparrott.substack.com/...617437?r=3pa3f

Not that you were inclined to ask, but you (and anyone else) have my permission to reprint anything I write here.

The archaeological evidence that people were actually tangibly healthier after the "fall/decline" is a good point.

The reason I and my Aryan Nations faction has our own web pages is in order to publish my own material without censorship. Thus if other factional lesders republish your material with a return link then of course I'll be happy about this and assumed that you would be as well, as exposure to my audience to your content helps you as well.

ZOG/Babylon won't be around forever. sooner or later this Mighty Evil Empire will Collapse. White Nationalism has been a failure as it is nothing more than asking ZOG to let dissatisfied whiggers form they's own community entire to theysselfs. Allowing productive peacefool whiggers to opt out from ZOG's tyranny means the end of ZOG, as proven time after time by the First Civil War, the end of Recoonstruction by pulling out the yankee jewps and by the collapse of the Soviet jewnion after the Czechs allowed Young East Germans to buy tickets to West Germany, thus allowing the young to leave the old behind.

What atops this process of seccession from hallowing out ZOG is fear of the future, even though the present sucks. After the Old Empire collapsed due to global cooling and Pep II reigning 96 years the local nomarchs took over control and the Upper and Lower Egypt were no longer jewnited. It took 100 years before the Middle Kingdom united the portions through military feudal nomarchs consolidated both Upper and Delta Egypt. Tombs show that the peasantry got better nourishment and were an inch or so taller than just before the Collapse. There has been a number of Collapses and Dark Ages since 2200 BC when an Empire went South, as I explain in my web pages.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Movement Cross-Pollination benefits all
    The reason I and my Aryan Nations faction has our own web pages is in order to publish my own material without censorship. Thus if other factional lesders republish your material with a return link then of course I'll be happy about this and assumed that you would be as well, as exposure to my audience to your content helps you as well.

ZOG/Babylon won't be around forever. sooner or later this Mighty Evil Empire will Collapse. White Nationalism has been a failure as it is nothing more than asking ZOG to let dissatisfied whiggers form they's own community entire to theysselfs. Allowing productive peacefool whiggers to opt out from ZOG's tyranny means the end of ZOG, as proven time after time by the First Civil War, the end of Recoonstruction by pulling out the yankee jewps and by the collapse of the Soviet jewnion after the Czechs allowed Young East Germans to buy tickets to West Germany, thus allowing the young to leave the old behind.

What atops this process of seccession from hallowing out ZOG is fear of the future, even though the present sucks. After the Old Empire collapsed due to global cooling and Pep II reigning 96 years the local nomarchs took over control and the Upper and Lower Egypt were no longer jewnited. It took 100 years before the Middle Kingdom united the portions through military feudal nomarchs consolidated both Upper and Delta Egypt. Tombs show that the peasantry got better nourishment and were an inch or so taller than just before the Collapse. There has been a number of Collapses and Dark Ages since 2200 BC when an Empire went South, as I explain in my web pages.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X