Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum -- Sponsored by Aryan Nations of Missouri

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum -- Sponsored by Aryan Nations of Missouri

Welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum -- Sponsored by Aryan Nations of Missouri

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru....php?p=2#post2
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...php?f=14&t=121
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...429#post181429
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=691#post691
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...630#post705630
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=424

Today is May 10, 2009, the fourth anniversary of the second worst day of my life -- when I was falsely arrested on the bogus warrant signed by a faggot judge upon the lying complaint of Assistant Newton County Prosecutor Bill Dobbs based upon the third-hand hearsay about what a pig named Kevin Young said that he had heard a state-sponsored 'therapist' named Tracy Voorhees had said she had coerced from my slightly-retarded grandson after 'therapy' sessions conduced without the presence of his parents or older sister. Based upon the 'anonymous' hotline call from a little criminal leaned upon by the piglice to make this false accusation to remove the grandchildren, whom I have not seen since April 9, 2004, the worst day of my life. The next three and a half years would see my so-called CONstitutional 'rights' violated, four of my teeth knocked out by piglice, illegally drugged on the order of nigger, jew and whigger psychiatrists, habeas corpus denied by the korts and criminal regime. And this destruction of my family and torture has made me a tougher Resistance warlord and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) clergyman for it. My solution is the same of any Resistance warlord to any Evil Empire destroying its founding White People -- extermination of the criminal regime, and of whigger, mud and jew regime criminals.

I came early to the Internet. I was writing and publishing a paper 'zine and my LibberToon friends urged me to get on the Internet back in 1994, when Netscape came up with the first graphical web browser and 1200 baud modems were the standard. I said that I really didn't want to write to 10 million whigger feebs in order to reach 100 White men. But I was talked into it and so bought a 2400 baud modem for $120 and got on CompuServe in order to get e-mail. And then Newton and Jasper county got on the Internet, thanks to the Missouri legislature. And on February 22, 1996 I opened up my first Web page I called "Patrick Henry On-Line -- Your One-Stop Shopping For Sedition." I was founding and working with two militias, one of them largely CI dominated. And I remember what Ezra Pound had said about being published -- that he couldn't get his first-rate to fourth-rate material published unless it was a-political. And having butted heads with so many whigger pussazoids of either gender before, I dared not trust my writings to others. Therefore, the option was to publish my own writings. And 'conservatives' initially loved it -- and then fled from it because it was deemed racist -- since it was indeed racist. However, even so I did manage to publish an Internet e-'zine called "Modern Militiaman" with others like Patricia Neill and the nigger militia general JJ Johnson. The militia movement went underground and the militia generals destroyed their militias. But by then I was publishing other Resistance authors like Jim Floyd, Luke LaVellian, and Eric Thomson, with the understanding that there would be no editing or censorship. Eric Thomson, detests Christian Identity. However, I would publish Eric Thomson as written and put a hyperlink as to why Eric Thomson was misguided.

The method of Movement communication has gone from paper 'zines to fax networks (APFN = American Patriot Fax Network) to e-mail lists to jewhoogruppen to v-bulletin and phpbb forums. Ever since the failed 'Christmas Coup' of 2004 when I was a jewlagged refugee to Fade the Bitcher's phorafags/feebs I have decided to eventually establish a Resistance v-bulletin forum, and today, as promised, I do so.

You see, like in the days of jewhoogruppen and before that the e-mail lists, at least one-third of any grouping or forum are jews, ZOGling piglice and whigger symps of Babylon. While 95% of ostensible Whites are whiggers, the figure within the Movement of whiggers is at least 80 percent. Like the Randy Travis song, we're dealing with a better class of loser. Any genuine Resistance leader is going to be called 'crazy' or insane because "You can't fight ZOG! Why, there is no other beast like THE BEAST, and we are not going to even leave Sodom and Gomorrah, much less have to look back." Whiggers have not changed since Lot fled Sodom and the slave-children of Israel left, in a mixed multitude out of Egypt. So the proper put-down for some whigger yapping, "Lindstedt, you're insane!" is to tell the whigger, be it Edgar Steele the Whigger-Whimperer to some scheming whigger criminal posing in the NutHouse, that "Yes, yes, I'm insane but jew're typical, and I'd far rather be nuts than tippy-cull."

Look whigger. Not a single mighty Evil Empire has survived the test of time. Every single time it destroyed its founding People by sending their young best blood off to die to to miscegenate in foreign conquests and bring back base-blooded slaves to miscegenate within the Evil Empire's heartland to where there were no more of the founding People, other than a remnant, taxed to extinction.

Additionally, a race-mixing ZOG/Babylon is nothing new. The first Babylon was described in Genesis Chapter Six, wherein the Adamites bred with demons, muds, and Cainites/Kenites to where YHWH destroyed them locally. The Second Babylon was founded by Nimrod and his wife-mother Semiramis. And the goal of today's ZOG/Babylon is stated in Daniel 2:42-44 -- to mix the seed of mankind to where, like iron and clay, like rust and shit, it cannot cleave together.

It is you, whigger, who are insane, like diseased lemmings. The last year has seen the forerunner of economic collapse. Whiggers cannot take care of theysselfs, much less pay taxes to support niggers, beaners, gooks, sundry muds -- and jews. Collapse is inevitable. Us Dual-Seedliners are correct, and the rest of you bowel-Movement whiggers are, as usual, both stupid and full of shit.

The largest v-bulletin forums, $permFront and VNNF/TGMNNF are simply ZOG false-fronts, designed to get the whiggers to act like deranged cattle chasing they'se shit-encrusted tails with their teef. VNNF was always hostile to Christians, be they CI or otherwise. $permFront, for some deranged notions of their own, have decided to eliminate their theology sub-forums. Now while us DSCI clergy are pleased that Klunt & meercat-Mark Downey are out on they'se baal-priest asses the vast majority of bowel Movement forums are overtly Christian hostile, the idiots.

So, the name of this forum is to be Christian Nationalist. It is sponsored by the Aryan Nations of Missouri, the political arm of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian DSCI Church. I am networking with Pastor Visser of Georgia and Pastor Faber of New York/New Jersey. Christian Nationalists are welcome on Christian Nationalist Forum. However, it is the Aryan Nations which is paying this piper and which calls the tune.

A jewlag will be set up. And self-worsheeping whiggers playing with they'se virtual puds will be ridiculed unmercifully. There will be debate for those of you who can handle it. But a CI thumb will be on our scale. The best forum free of hypocrisy and actually worthwhile on the Internet is StumbleInn. However, I am not in the least interested in encouraging diversity, and so know better than to even try to make Christian Nationalist into anything but the most radical Movement forum for the benefit of telling the House of Ahab that those who support ZOG who die in the cities are to be eaten by the dogs and those who die in the fields shall be eaten by the crows. We have no program, no plan, other than to let Nature take its course and let ZOG/Babylon be destroyed.

Whiggers, freedom isn't something that some Movement leader can give you while sitting on jewr fat whigger ass. You want freedom? Then you must kill jewr inner jew first -- and then jewr outer jew second. But both inner and outer jew must die.

And thus, as I did back in 1996, in establishing a web page, then sundry jewhoogruppen, the organ of propagation of propaganda is to be a v-bulletin forum, Christian Nationalist Forum. I shall encourage non-treasonous Movement leaders to post in their own little sub-forums and blogs on this forum. If you have something worth saying, then come here and speak. If you are a mamzer shithead or jew, then prepare to be ridiculed and jewlagged. And if you are a ZOGling whigger or piglice-loving feeb, then best merely lurk, like you do on a lot of other forums.

Right now the forum is rough looking. However, v-bulletin is a lot more powerful software than phpbb and thus takes more work. And, unlike the other Movement forums, it is best to out the sponsoring memberships at the bottom of the page and the Debate Hall at the top, where those who wish can access it first-hand. Form will follow function.

Therefore, for those of you who wish to post to another Movement forum, and who as Christians are tired of being third-class shitizens on bowel Movement whiggeries, welcome.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum ----> Christian Nationalist Forum
    Last edited by Admin; 05-10-2009, 07:58 AM. Reason: Add Links

Christian Nationalist Forum Organization

Christian Nationalist Forum Organization

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=37#post37
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...354#post182354
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...121&p=383#p383
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=748#post748

Originally posted by HAC View Post
    I notice that Wee Willie Wonka and that other weirdo Akingu seem to have fled from your other forum. They didn't last too long, did they?

Most of these creeps have no real interest in "debate" (and I use the term loosely) or even in showing off as to how clever they are, if they can't control the discourse and set the parameters, alter posts to make others look stupid, and above all, ban people. This whole internet thing seems to have become all about a bogus and empty form of power and control rather than the exchange of ideas.

I'll give this new v-Bulletin forum a plug on my Yahoo groups and my other lists and see if we can't drum up some participation.
    What you or someone else wrote about these v-bulletin forums holds true: Some whigger or ZOGling ass-clown plays "King of the Hill" banning and deleting others. If they cannot control the situation, then they leave and freak out.

These forums are seldom about debate. They are simply a continuation of the jewhoogruppen in which whoever runs the group gets to decide what gives. That and simply sending clippings as to how ZOG got us by the nuts, might as well give in before we get hurt.

Now some of these forums are a little bit better, like StumbleInn. But I have no intention of making this place a diverse place like that.

What this forum does is to simply be the equivalent of a highly interactive blog working in conjunction with my web page. V-bulletin is far more beautiful than the phpbb3 equivalent. But what has mainly happened is that censorship by jews has been replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Now there is a business plan involved. Someone can make activism pay by running a web page, a forum, and having a print 'zine like Metzger does, and like you do to an extent. $permFront simply brings in Don Black a bit of income. VNNF is simply a false front in which TraitorGlenn Miller pumps in the ZOGbux, has a litterature dump once a year, and pays for one gut-sick lying guido-weasel to live in Granny's basement like it did when it was Pierce's weasel.

Thanks to an inheritance bringing me $10,000 a year, I have time to write and plot. V-bulletin software cost me $180 and renting out this web hosting cost me $142 for three years. So I am going to let my mo-net.com ISP lapse which costs $144 a year and doesn't give me this much bandwidth. Essentially I bought me an electronic printing press for three years for $320. Mighty cheap, if you ask me.

The limiting factor in anything is simply leadership and intelligence. Lack of which is why the niggers and muds can't maintain anything other than a turd-whirrrld society and why, no matter whether in decline, they flee as economic refugees to ZOG. Likewise with the whigger herd animals of ZOG, unable to protect their earnings they are likewise unable to produce anything on their own. Thus there are trillions of ZOGbux printed up for the banksters to pay for their gambling debts while at the same time no money to pay for unemployment benefits or Social Security or Medicare.

This lack of intelligence reflects in the White Nationalist Movement. $permFront was set up to give David Duke a chance at hoovering up geezergelt and whiggaz-mites. VNNF never was anything other than Linder on the payroll as a minor media reptile, first for Pierce, then Billy Roper, and then for ZOG via TraitorGlenn Miller. The Voice of Reason spinoff from VNNF is most likely a ZOG false-front operation. In every case, the forum owners invariably appoint some closed-minded whiggers to act as censors.

Klunt and her MeercatMark Downey, who routinely censored all DSCI dissent, are theysselfs now kicked off of $permFront now that Don Black decided to delete the 'Theology' sub-forum. Having no great intelligence, it is probably back to the House_of_Klunt jewhoogruppen with Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson and KhazarDick Niemele/Niematoad/Niematurd. They will not be missed.

Likewise with $permFront and VNNF. Linder has been banning like a crazed weasel for using nazi usernames, misspelling words and just criticising Linder. I think I shall open up a subforum for VNNF boat-pisspul called "Hogtown" -- a Reservation and exile-place in waiting for VNNF boat-pisspul. I'm thinking that I need a sneaking little guido-weasel like Pierce did when Pierce tapped Linder and so I think I'll invite Linder-lite, Jett Rink, to be "Mayor of Hogtown." Jett Rink yapped about setting up his own forum -- I'll offer him a subforum to post his blog stuff on. Rink got a blog. Perhaps he will want to do some practice first on running a subforum.

After I got out of the NutHouse, StumbleInn offered me my own subforum. And that is the key to Movement forums just as it is the key to Movement as a whole. Anyone who tries to put these anti-ZOG whiggers under one whip is pissing up a rope. It can't be done. Rather, like the DSCI Church has always done, the key is networking between decentralized nodes. This way everyone gets to speak his own peace, you have the extremists taking cover behind all of the Movement, and you undo ZOG's attempt to create their own jew-friendly overall 'leadership' as they have done with $permFront and VNNF. You speak of their leader's poisonous legacy, Duke's and Pierce's. Well, $permFront and VNNF are their poisonous legacy, in most cases the only poisons left still poisoning the bowel Movement. By creating open subforums we create Movement leadership which will probably not be loyal to myself, but which will certainly not be loyal to ZOG. Rather than post to a ZOG false front, like $permFront and VNNF, we have the one-in-twenty, five percenters with leadership ability essentially learn their own communications skills in their own subforums, to where, like myself they can create their own forums and web pages which will remain networked as a whole. Thus we create an independent decentralized Movement leadership with some ties to each other, a networked 'leaderless Resistance' each doing its own thang, driving ZOG nuts trying to surveil every little petty chieftain and warlord.

The seeds of Revolution are already here and spread. I am suggesting that we work on preparing a seedbed in which we spread our preferred message. Allied subforums have autonomy, their leaders in exile run them pretty much as they please. When the minimum restrictions pall, they can form their own v-bulletin forums. This way we are founding a skrule of Revolution and Revolutionary leadership.

As you have noted, whiggers who cannot [d]rule move to places where they can. Klunt Downey used to demand that I be censored for calling her Klunt. When she could not rule, she would run off until such time as she found $permFront back in 2003, and she could censor away every last DSCI man except for one who paid Don Black money. Now she is constrained from posting and thus soon to be gone from $permFront with harsh memories from her victims paramount. We live in an age where whiggers simply cannot live with ridicule against their own personal me-god. And thus you simply came out of your enclave and dealt with these whiggers and they, not able to bother you in your enclave, proceeded to theysselfs leave.

I have changed the settings to where you can upload an avatar. I am also going to allow sock-puppet accounts so that we can fight jews and whiggers who choose not to play. I will ask that you don't create sock-puppets in the name of WhiggerSwill and Akingu, but you can create straw-kikes aand straw-whiggaz as you please. I need to go back to the operations manual to find that allowing this, but as it is now, you have to log off before activating a sockpuppet. However, since you are a moderator of your own subforum, maybe you have privileges set there to pretty much do as you please.

Running a phpbb3 forum helps me out in running a v-bulletin forum. A phpbb3 forum is like driving a Chevy compared to all the tools for v-bulletin making it like driving a Peterbilt large car. I hacked into the settings allowing 150x150 avatars and not allowing non-registered guests to see the membership list. I'll be running special graphics for the subforums before the month is up.

I still post about everything to the phpbb forum. In fact, one is able to compose in the phpbb forum easier and then send to the v-bulletin forum. However, as both are based upon a phb database running my SQL, as are blogger and wordpress. Thus once composed, one is able to simply paste onto the blogs.

Thus I intend to use v-bulletin to create a forum where the best Resistance writers post, without censorship, and wherein a decentralized Movement leadership has their own communities and subforum, developing their own decentralized leadership abilities and operating in some sort of Network.

You certainly have helped me think, Covington. That is why, in part, you have value. That and providing me with ammunition against bowel-Movement feebs. Quite a few people quote you while loathing you at the same time.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Actually it is now common for these ZOG controlled shrinks to plant the lies in the minds of the children to get them to say they were molested, they use a kind of brainwashing that works on young, impressionable minds to the point that they actually believe they were molested.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

May 10, 2010 -- Fifth Anniversary of my False Arrest, 2d Anniversary of Christian Nationalist Forum

May 10, 2010 -- Fifth Anniversary of my False Arrest, 2d Anniversary of Christian Nationalist Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2040#post2040

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru....php?p=2#post2
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...php?f=14&t=121
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...429#post181429
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=691#post691
        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...630#post705630
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=424

Today is May 10, 2009, the fifth anniversary of the second worst day of my life -- when I was falsely arrested on the bogus warrant signed by a faggot judge upon the lying complaint of Assistant Newton County Prosecutor Bill Dobbs based upon the third-hand hearsay about what a pig named Kevin Young said that he had heard a state-sponsored 'therapist' named Tracy Voorhees had said she had coerced from my slightly-retarded grandson after 'therapy' sessions conduced without the presence of his parents or older sister. Based upon the 'anonymous' hotline call from a little criminal leaned upon by the piglice to make this false accusation to remove the grandchildren, whom I have not seen since April 9, 2004, the worst day of my life. The next three and a half years would see my so-called CONstitutional 'rights' violated, four of my teeth knocked out by piglice, illegally drugged on the order of nigger, jew and whigger psychiatrists, habeas corpus denied by the korts and criminal regime. And this destruction of my family and torture has made me a tougher Resistance warlord and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) clergyman for it. My solution is the same of any Resistance warlord to any Evil Empire destroying its founding White People -- extermination of the criminal regime, and of whigger, mud and jew regime criminals.

Today is also the Second Anniversary of the founding of this Christian Nationalist v-bulletin forum, which is far more like an interactive blog than an actual community, because the fact of the matter is my enemies don't want to be noticed by me, much less argue with me. After all, there is no use in arguing with the adoptive or biological spawn of Satan, regime criminals or ZOGling whigger herd animals. They will tell the truth when you are skinning them alive since when they are screaming for you to finish them off and let them and their family die quickly they cannot maintain their fake odor of sanctimony or even lie effectively. So I'm going to recycle much of what was posted last year, and add a few things which I have learned.

I came early to the Internet. I was writing and publishing a paper 'zine and my LibberToon friends urged me to get on the Internet back in 1994, when Netscape came up with the first graphical web browser and 1200 baud modems were the standard. I said that I really didn't want to write to 10 million whigger feebs in order to reach 100 White men. But I was talked into it and so bought a 2400 baud modem for $120 and got on CompuServe in order to get e-mail. And then Newton and Jasper county got on the Internet, thanks to the Missouri legislature. And on February 22, 1996 I opened up my first Web page I called "Patrick Henry On-Line -- Your One-Stop Shopping For Sedition." I was founding and working with two militias, one of them largely CI dominated. And I remember what Ezra Pound had said about being published -- that he couldn't get his first-rate to fourth-rate material published unless it was a-political. And having butted heads with so many whigger pussazoids of either gender before, I dared not trust my writings to others. Therefore, the option was to publish my own writings. And 'conservatives' initially loved it -- and then fled from it because it was deemed racist -- since it was indeed racist. However, even so I did manage to publish an Internet e-'zine called "Modern Militiaman" with others like Patricia Neill and the nigger militia general JJ Johnson. The militia movement went underground and the militia generals destroyed their militias. But by then I was publishing other Resistance authors like Jim Floyd, Luke LaVellian, and Eric Thomson, with the understanding that there would be no editing or censorship. Eric Thomson, detests Christian Identity. However, I would publish Eric Thomson as written and put a hyperlink as to why Eric Thomson was misguided.

The method of Movement communication has gone from paper 'zines to fax networks (APFN = American Patriot Fax Network) to e-mail lists to jewhoogruppen to v-bulletin and phpbb forums. Ever since the failed 'Christmas Coup' of 2004 when I was a jewlagged refugee to Fade the Bitcher's phorafags/feebs I have decided to eventually establish a Resistance v-bulletin forum, and today, as promised, I do so.

You see, like in the days of jewhoogruppen and before that the e-mail lists, at least one-third of any grouping or forum are jews, ZOGling piglice and whigger symps of Babylon. While 95% of ostensible Whites are whiggers, the figure within the Movement of whiggers is at least 80 percent. Like the Randy Travis song, we're dealing with a better class of loser. Any genuine Resistance leader is going to be called 'crazy' or insane because "You can't fight ZOG! Why, there is no other beast like THE BEAST, and we are not going to even leave Sodom and Gomorrah, much less have to look back." Whiggers have not changed since Lot fled Sodom and the slave-children of Israel left, in a mixed multitude out of Egypt. So the proper put-down for some whigger yapping, "Lindstedt, you're insane!" is to tell the whigger, be it Edgar Steele the Whigger-Whimperer to some scheming whigger criminal posing in the NutHouse, that "Yes, yes, I'm insane but jew're typical, and I'd far rather be nuts than tippy-cull."

Look whigger. Not a single mighty Evil Empire has survived the test of time. Every single time it destroyed its founding People by sending their young best blood off to die to to miscegenate in foreign conquests and bring back base-blooded slaves to miscegenate within the Evil Empire's heartland to where there were no more of the founding People, other than a remnant, taxed to extinction.

Additionally, a race-mixing ZOG/Babylon is nothing new. The first Babylon was described in Genesis Chapter Six, wherein the Adamites bred with demons, muds, and Cainites/Kenites to where YHWH destroyed them locally. The Second Babylon was founded by Nimrod and his wife-mother Semiramis. And the goal of today's ZOG/Babylon is stated in Daniel 2:42-44 -- to mix the seed of mankind to where, like iron and clay, like rust and shit, it cannot cleave together.

It is you, whigger, who are insane, like diseased lemmings. The last year has seen the forerunner of economic collapse. Whiggers cannot take care of theysselfs, much less pay taxes to support niggers, beaners, gooks, sundry muds -- and jews. Collapse is inevitable. Us Dual-Seedliners are correct, and the rest of you bowel-Movement whiggers are, as usual, both stupid and full of shit.

The largest v-bulletin forums, $permFront and VNNF/TGMNNF are simply ZOG false-fronts, designed to get the whiggers to act like deranged cattle chasing they'se shit-encrusted tails with their teef. VNNF was always hostile to Christians, be they CI or otherwise. $permFront, for some deranged notions of their own, have decided to eliminate their theology sub-forums. Now while us DSCI clergy are pleased that Klunt & meercat-Mark Downey are out on they'se baal-priest asses the vast majority of bowel Movement forums are overtly Christian hostile, the idiots.

So, the name of this forum is to be Christian Nationalist. It is sponsored by the Aryan Nations of Missouri, the political arm of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian DSCI Church. I am networking with Pastor Visser of Georgia and Pastor Faber of New York/New Jersey. Christian Nationalists are welcome on Christian Nationalist Forum. However, it is the Aryan Nations which is paying this piper and which calls the tune.

A jewlag will be set up. And self-worsheeping whiggers playing with they'se virtual puds will be ridiculed unmercifully. There will be debate for those of you who can handle it. But a CI thumb will be on our scale. The best forum free of hypocrisy and actually worthwhile on the Internet is StumbleInn. However, I am not in the least interested in encouraging diversity, and so know better than to even try to make Christian Nationalist into anything but the most radical Movement forum for the benefit of telling the House of Ahab that those who support ZOG who die in the cities are to be eaten by the dogs and those who die in the fields shall be eaten by the crows. We have no program, no plan, other than to let Nature take its course and let ZOG/Babylon be destroyed.

Whiggers, freedom isn't something that some Movement leader can give you while sitting on jewr fat whigger ass. You want freedom? Then you must kill jewr inner jew first -- and then jewr outer jew second. But both inner and outer jew must die.

And thus, as I did back in 1996, in establishing a web page, then sundry jewhoogruppen, the organ of propagation of propaganda is to be a v-bulletin forum, Christian Nationalist Forum. I shall encourage non-treasonous Movement leaders to post in their own little sub-forums and blogs on this forum. If you have something worth saying, then come here and speak. If you are a mamzer shithead or jew, then prepare to be ridiculed and jewlagged. And if you are a ZOGling whigger or piglice-loving feeb, then best merely lurk, like you do on a lot of other forums.

Right now the forum is rough looking. However, v-bulletin is a lot more powerful software than phpbb and thus takes more work. And, unlike the other Movement forums, it is best to out the sponsoring memberships at the bottom of the page and the Debate Hall at the top, where those who wish can access it first-hand. Form will follow function.

Therefore, for those of you who wish to post to another Movement forum, and who as Christians are tired of being third-class shitizens on bowel Movement whiggeries, welcome.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum ----> Christian Nationalist Forum[/QUOTE]

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-10-2010, 10:53 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
        X