• BFOL - Let's Not Allow Them To Feel Forgotten

BRUSH FIRES ONLINE -- Let's Not Allow Them To Feel Forgotten

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum....php?f=22&t=21
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=250#post250

Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:32:25 -0500
    To: "Martin Lindstedt" <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Subject: Let's Not Allow Them To Feel Forgotten

BRUSH FIRES ONLINE

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."
    -– Samuel Adams, Father of the American Revolution .

Let's Not Allow Them To Feel Forgotten Nor That We Are Ungrateful For Their Sacrifice !

"It should become the standard by which activists are judged. Those who do not support the men and women who have fallen on the field of struggle are not really a part of the struggle. Rather they are just useless hangers on, of no value to themselves, their beliefs, or their folk. Indeed, the standard you outline for support of prisoners and contributions to the aid of prisoners and their families should determine whether or not we associate and work with others. This standard should determine who is a legitimate member of the struggle and who is just playing 'let's pretend.' Not supporting political prisoners is the equivalent of saying one does not really believe in this struggle. We can thus determine by this one standard of conduct --- those who are real --- and those who are useless hangers-on."
    - Louis Beam, Reviewing A Defining Issue.

"You either support the political prisoner or you support ZOG. All that is necessary for you to do to support ZOG against the political prisoner is...nothing. When ZOG strikes, the newest political prisoner and his family desperately need your support. ZOG needs only to strengthen its case with the political prisoner being weakened by being forsaken by you and by others who like to claim to be pro-White. When you abandon or, worse, back bite and turn on a political prisoner, you weaken the political prisoner and strengthen ZOG, and for all practical purposes you give your silent support to ZOG." -
    John W Gerhardt, from A Defining Issue

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, and comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worse, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
    - Theodore Roosevelt

----------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago I sent out to this list a statement from political prisoner and LibRA member George Loeb, who wanted his own expression of support our association, and the need for support for our political prisoners, to be circulated. In response I received the following from Tennessee LibRA activist and advocate Jason Owens, whose contact information is below. His perspective needs to be considered as well. After his response, I will reprint and resend George's original statement, my own commentary to follow.

JWG

-------------------------------------------------------

Viking Storm <stormofthevikings@yahoo.com> wrote:
    I felt compelled to write something on this. I Just received a letter from George this past week in fact. Every comrade I correspond with from behind the wire who describes the conditions, their daily routines and the harsh consequences they more than often suffer from for being pro-white can only make one stop and think. George mentioned that most of the time his only somewhat ''comfortable'' time to write is after lights out so that he doesnt sweat, but that its hard to see from no lighting. These are things so many take for granted in the ''free world''. He also mentioned that he receives no visits when the thought that comes to my mind is all the ''movement'' people in his state who are able bodied people, have the ability to visit prisoners but dont. I admire George for his dedication to the cause and his high spirits even in such conditions. His love for a people and loyalty to a ''movement'' that he has also stated he feels has forgotten him. For those who dont know, George is a Creator, he was ordained by Ben Klassen himself. So when one is feeling disgusted or has their doubts about things, just think of those comrades behind the wire, the harsh penalties they encounter and how their rights are constantly violated because of their values and beliefs in our people. Lets not allow the enemy to grow stronger because of the lack of support for our pro-white prisoners, and most certainly, lets not allow these comrades to feel forgotten or allow them to feel as if we are ungrateful for many of their sacrifices to the survival of our race.

Jason

--------------------------------------------------------------

The following is from George David Loeb, verified political prisoner and Eurofolk activist way before coming to prison. George is in prison for what amounts to self defense and defense of another. He may be contacted at:

George David Loeb, 292124
    Tomoka Correctional Institution
    3950 Tiger Bay Rd
    Daytona Beach, FL 32124

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Be There When Needed

When my people say RAHOWA, they refer to victory in what is a struggle on many fronts. In the prisons it's a struggle just to practice our religion free of interference and retaliation, and some times we find ourselves in virtually impossible situations. Knowing this, from personal experience, I asked, can Liberty Rights Advocates (LibRA) really help? So I asked around about John Gerhardt. The result was a rare event. People I trust 100% gave LibRA and John a 100% unqualified thumbs up, 100% of the time. My experience has been consistent with the references. John answers his mail, which is no given. His answers show his knowledge of the subject, detail his present actions and show much promise for the future. In short, if we join and support LibRA, as I have, LibRA will be there when needed. For now I say--RAHOWA! John, keep up the good work for all our brothers and sisters behind bars and elsewhere.

Rev George D Loeb, Jr
    Tomoka CI, Florida
    COTC since 1989

------------------------------------------------

What is truly sad, even tragic, is that Jason's comments about George Loeb being forgotten can be said about numerous other of our political prisoners. Too many. Political prisoners who have been imprisoned for years, and who receive hardly any mail from anyone out here, and about whom one never hears anything from any of the multitude of publications, websites, blogs or other outlets from self described pro-Eurofolk groups, "leaders" or activists. We are continually getting newer members who are verified political prisoners, with prior pro-Eurofolk association and involvement, and who are penalized because of that. Some I must admit I was unaware of until they wrote. And, yes, if I'm not familiar with someone claiming to be a political prisoner, I do check out and verify whether they are. If any one you outside the wires who claim to be pro-Eurofolk, who claims to be an activist, or more so, a "leader," and you do not feel ashamed that so many of our political prisoners quite justifiably feel abandoned and forgotten -- why not? We continually hear from more political prisoners too long forgotten behind the wire because a growing number are hearing of our association, are hearing that LibRA is now the voice of our political prisoners, a voice long needed, and a growing number are joining our association. Let's finally see more doing their part to end a distraceful, inexcusable situation of any of our political prisoners being forgotten and forsaken.

John W Gerhardt, Chief Advocate
    Liberty Rights Advocates
    PO Box 713
    Johnstown, OH 43031
    brushfires@gmail.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

The name of our e-newsletter, Brush Fires Online, is taken from our membership newsletter, Brush Fires, which was inspired by the Sam Adams quote you often see us use. We give our political prisoners a forum for their own articles and reports, and this forum is also available to other prisoners who are also LibRA members who are taking a stand against tyranny. In addition to reports on LibRA activities, articles and reports by "free world" LibRA activists will be shared with those on this list. As we grow in strength and resources, we will also address civil liberties, civil rights, constitutional rights issues effecting our Eurofolk people outside America's gulags. Those not on this list can be added upon request by contacting us at brushfires@gmail.com. Better yet, if you are finally ready to actively participate in something positive and effective, become an associate member of LibRA and be part of a growing network of active advocates.

-----------------------------------------------------

A EUROFOLK
    CIVIL RIGHTS ASSOCIATION
    & VOICE OF OUR POLITICAL PRISONERS

support

Liberty Rights Advocates
    P.O. Box 713
    Johnstown, OH 43031
    brushfires@gmail.com

or donate online Liberty Rights Advocates
Working...
X