http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ad.php?p=59154
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=251#post251

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=251#post251

For a copy of the Decision:
    http://www.websupp.org/data/WDMO/3:0...32-22-WDMO.pdf

FRAZIER GLENN MILLER, Plaintiff,
    v.
    ROBIN CARNAHAN, Missouri Secretary of State, Defendant.

Case No. 06-5032-CV-S-RED

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF MISSOURI, SOUTHERN DIVISION

2006 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 34909

May 31, 2006, Decided

CORE TERMS: candidate's, ballot, political parties, official capacity, constitutional rights, exemplary damages, primary election, filing fee, failure to state a claim, candidacy, state official, pro se, injunctive relief, qualified immunity, reasonable person, liberally, treasurer, election, entitle

COUNSEL: Frazier Glenn Miller, Plaintiff, Pro se, Aurora, MO US.

For Missouri Secretary of State, Secretary of State Robin Carnahan, In her official capacity as Missouri Secretary of State, Defendants: David A. Johnston, Missouri Attorney General, Jefferson City, MO.

JUDGES: RICHARD E. DORR, JUDGE, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE.

OPINION BY: RICHARD E. DORR

OPINION

ORDER

NOW before the Court are Defendant's Motion to Dismiss with Suggestions (Doc. 11), and Plaintiff's Motion to Deny Defendant's Motion to Dismiss with Suggestions (Doc. 16). For the reasons stated herein, Defendant's Motion to Dismiss with Suggestions is due to be granted.

Plaintiff brings this case against Missouri Secretary of State, Robin Carnahan, in her official capacity. The suit alleges two counts, one for a civil rights violation under 42 U.S.C. ? 1983, and the other for exemplary damages. Plaintiff al-leges that his civil rights were violated when he attempted to have his name put on the ballot for the Democratic primary election for the office of 7th District United States Congressman and Defendant refused to list Plaintiff on the ballot, because Plaintiff's filing fee and candidacy had been rejected by the Democratic party.

Motions to Dismiss

A complaint should not be dismissed for failure to state a claim unless it appears beyond doubt that the plaintiff can prove no set of facts in support of his claim which would entitle him to relief. See Parnes v. Gateway 2000, 122 F.3d 539, 545-46 (8th Cir.1997) (quoting Fusco v. Xerox Corp., 676 F.2d 332, 334 (8th Cir.1982) (citation omitted) (empha-sis added)). The complaint must be liberally construed in the light most favorable to the plaintiff and should not be dismissed simply because the court is doubtful that the plaintiff will be able to prove all of the necessary factual allegations. See Parnes, 122 F.3d at 546. And when considering a motion to dismiss for failure to state a claim, a court must accept the facts alleged in the complaint as true. See Cruz v. Beto, 405 U.S. 319, 322, 92 S. Ct. 1079, 31 L. Ed. 2d 263 (1972).

Plaintiff's Section 1983 Claim (Count I)

Plaintiff asserts a ? 1983 claim against the Office of Secretary of State. [n1] The law is clear that a suit against a state official in his or her official capacity is not a suit against the official but rather is a suit against the official's office. Will v. Michigan Dep't of State Police, 491 U.S. 58, 71, 109 S. Ct. 2304, 105 L. Ed. 2d 45 (1989) citing Brandon v. Holt, 469 U.S. 464, 471, 105 S. Ct. 873, 83 L. Ed. 2d 878. As such, it is no different from a suit against the State itself. Will, 491 U.S. at 71, citing Kentucky v. Graham, 473 U.S. 159, 165-166, 105 S. Ct. 3099, 87 L. Ed. 2d 114 (1985). The Supreme Court has held that neither a State nor its officials acting in their official capacities are "persons" under ? 1983. Will, 491 U.S. at 71.

n1 In his response/Motion to Deny Defendant's Motion to Dismiss with Suggestions (Doc. 16), Plaintiff reminds the Court that he is representing himself pro se in this matter. He urges the Court not to dismiss on "technical grounds" rather than the "merits of my complaint itself." It is clear that although pro se complaints are to be construed liberally, "they still must allege sufficient facts to support the claims advanced." Stone v. Harry, 364 F.3d 912, 914 (8th Cir. 2004). "[P]ro se litigants must set [a claim] forth in a manner which, taking the pleaded facts as true, states a claim as a matter of law." Cunningham v. Ray, 648 F.2d 1185, 1186 (8th Cir.1981).

However, a state official in his or her official capacity, when sued for injunctive relief, would be a person under ? 1983 because "official-capacity actions for prospective relief are not treated as actions against the State." Will, 491 U.S. at 71, quoting Kentucky v. Graham, 473 U.S. 159, 167 n.14, 105 S. Ct. 3099, 87 L. Ed. 2d 114 (1985). To the extent Plaintiff is seeking injunctive relief, i.e. for his name to be placed on the primary ballot as a Democratic candidate, he has failed to state a claim against Defendant as the Defendant is immune from Plaintiff's claims under the qualified immunity doctrine. Public officials will be "shielded from liability for civil damages insofar as their conduct does not violate clearly established statutory or constitutional rights of which a reasonable person would have known." Harlow v. Fitzgerald, 457 U.S. 800, 102 S. Ct. 2727, 73 L. Ed. 2d 396 (1982).

Under Missouri law, political parties ordinarily must nominate candidates through a primary election, see Mo.Rev.Stat. ?? 115.307, 115.339, and the winner of the primary election for a party is the only candidate of that party permitted on the general election ballot, see Mo.Rev.Stat. ? 115.343. Filing fees for candidates to political offices are to be paid to the treasurer of the political party upon whose ticket the candidate seeks nomination. Mo. Rev. Stat. ? 115.357(1). The fee can also be submitted by the candidate to the official accepting his declaration of candidacy, but those sums are forwarded to the treasurer of the appropriate party committee. Mo. Rev. Stat. ? 115.357(2).

Under the statute and facts as alleged in Plaintiff's Complaint, Defendant had no role other than forwarding the money to the correct political party. Defendant was not the one to whom the fee was to be paid or who could accept the fee as paid. The Democratic party did not accept the fee, and thus the fee was never paid as required by statute. Plaintiffs allegation is simply that he tendered the filing fee to Defendant and therefore should be on the ballot for the Democratic Primary. He claims Defendant's return of the fee because the Democratic Party would not accept it is just a pretext to exclude people who express pro-White racial viewpoints. Clearly, these allegations do not support that Defendant violated a clearly established statutory or constitutional right, of which a reasonable person would have known. Defendant's role as described by statute and Plaintiff's pleadings, clearly entitles her to qualified immunity from suit.

The Constitution contains no express provision that guarantees the right to become a candidate. Pierce v. Allegheny County Bd. of Elections, 324 F. Supp.2d 684 (W.D. Pa. 2003) citing 3 Ronald D. Rotunda and John E. Nowak, et al, TREATISE ON CONSTITUTIONAL LAW ? 18.32 (3rd ed. 2006); see also, Mark R. Brown, Popularizing Ballot Access: The Front Door to Election Reform, 58 OHIO ST.L.J. 1281, 1282 (1997). Indeed, Plaintiff's Complaint appears not to be alleging that any right to the ballot has been denied (as it appears he could become listed as an independent candidate), but that a right to the ballot for a specific political party, the Democratic Party, has been violated. The Court can not find and Plaintiff does not cite any authority that a political party can not refuse membership to persons who do not share its ideology. If Plaintiff is asserting such a claim, he clearly has named the wrong party in this suit.

Moreover, the provision of the state statute Plaintiff cites, Mo. Stat. Ann. ? 115.357 (5), only requires that "no candidate's name shall be printed on any official ballot until the required fee has been paid." It does not appear to, nor has it been interpreted as, creating a requirement that once the filing fee has been paid, a candidate's name must appear on the ballot. In fact, there are other requirements for candidacy that must be met beyond mere filing of the fee. See, e.g. Mo. Ann. Stat. ?? 115.347; 115.349. Thus, on the merits of Plaintiff's allegations there appears to be no claim on which relief can be granted.

Even giving Plaintiff's pleadings liberal construction, Plaintiff has failed to plead a violation of a clearly established constitutional right. See Cross v. City of Des Moines, 965 F.2d 629, 631 (8th Cir. 1992) (holding that dismissal is ap-propriate if plaintiff fails to plead a constitutional right which is clearly established). Beyond general allegations, Plain-tiff's Complaint is unclear as to what clearly established right he alleges Defendant violated. Accordingly, Plaintiff's ? 1983 claim is due to be dismissed for failure to state a claim upon which relief could be granted.

Plaintiff's Exemplary Damage Claim (Count II)

Plaintiff originally sought exemplary damages in his original complaint. However, Plaintiff has filed a Motion to With-draw all Claims for Money Damages (Doc. 15). The Motion by Plaintiff to Withdraw all Claims for Money Damages (Doc. 15) is hereby GRANTED. The Motion by Plaintiff terminates his Count II claim for exemplary damages.

Conclusion

For the foregoing reasons, Defendant's Motion to Dismiss with Suggestions (Doc. 11) is hereby GRANTED. Plaintiff's complaint is dismissed without prejudice in its entirety. All pending motions are hereby DENIED as moot.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that a copy of this Order shall be sent via first class mail, return receipt requested to Frazier Glenn Miller, 17209 Lawrence 1220, Aurora, MO 65605.

IT IS SO ORDERED.
    DATE: May 31, 2006
    RICHARD E. DORR, JUDGE
    UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

=====================

It is my contention in Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri, et.al., v. Senator Barack Hussein Obama, et.al., that TraitorGlenn Miller's ZOG handlers had him run for KongressKritter as a Democrat so that the filing fee could be denied and when TraitorGlenn tried to file with the Republicans and LibberToons, they too denied TGM ballot access.

TraitorGlenn Miller then filed a lawsuit against the Secretary of State only in order to deliberately lose so that overtly White Nationalist candidates could no longer run for political office. TGM should have sued all three political parties. Also, Richard Dorr, is an idiotic hack who used to be a football player appointed by Dumbya is order to advance the interests of the Republican Party. Dorr dismissed my lawsuit against RuntBlunt while I was jailed.

That niggers have a CONstipational right to run for office is indeed a 'right' that the jewnited Snakes jewpreme kort gave the niggers back in the 1940s. Smith v. Allwright, 321 U.S. 649 (1944), essentially did away with the 'right' of association for the Texas Democratic Party to do the choosing of its candidates by getting to refuse to allow niggers to vote. There were later laws which then allowed niggers to run for political office, and then in 1974's Lubin v Panish, for poor people to run for office. In my lawsuit, Lindstedt v Missouri Libertarian Party, 160 F3d 1197-1199, the crooked judge D. Brook Barlett dismissed the case on a spurious pretext that I could afford to collect 11,700 verified petition signatures if I couldn't afford a $200 filing fee.

TraitorGlenn Miller in essence disenfranchised the White man from running on the public ballot in Missouri. The Democrat, Republican and LibberToon parties have colluded to disenfranchise the White man as well, and upon the successful Revolution the White man should 'disenfranchise' by helotry or extermination those regime criminals who brought about the destruction of the lie of free open honest [s]elections.

My point is that TraitorGlenn Miller was deliberately selected to run for office so that he could be denied, and then screwed up the lawsuit so that the White Candidate is hereby disenfranchised. So, you Whigger Nutsionalists and VNNFers who yap about what Traitor Glenn Miller has done for you -- forming a Whigger FukTard Party, er, White Freedumb Party -- this political activity could have been accomplished simply by taking over the Missouri LibberToon Party. But the blight wing is ALWAYS designed to fail. In the case of TraitorGlenn Miller, ZOG's gift of a rat that never stops giving, political defeat even before a single shot is fired.

I intend to destroy the Republican Party in Missouri by pointing out that they refuse to allow openly White Men to run for public office on their ballot. Therefore, they might as well compete with the Democrats for nigger and whigger votes and pack it in for having White people vote for them. These Repubs won't ever support the poor White man until they too are picking cotton with all of us for the jews and niggers.

I also got LibberToon Party documents in which they intend to establish this anti-White racism in their political CONstitution. Again, LibberToon whiggers will not support poor Whites until such time as they are being pursued in a wheat-field for their whiggermeat by LeRoy Tyrone Williams and MuhDikkk XIX and hope that some Klansman will shoot the niggers for them. Well, LeRoy and MuhDikkk's gots to eat, and they need to eat the other white/whigger meat before they starve.

We need to bring back the polytricks of the gun to this ZOGland. We need to let the regime criminals know that this is September 1917 and April 1789. If the White Man cannot run for office, then the White Man need not support this criminal regime or suffer the orders of regime criminals.

TraitorGlenn Miller is a ZOG rat who is STILL fucking us White Nationalists over. Support TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder's VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF and you are either a fool or a traitor or both.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Republican Candidate for U.S. Senator -- 2010
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

2010 Congressional Elections 4 Whigger Nutzionalist ZOG False-Front Candidates

2010 Congressional Elections 4 Whigger Nutzionalist ZOG False-Front Candidates

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1434
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...121#post232121
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3011#post3011
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3886#post83886
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...4-whigger.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=855

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...71#post1092571

TraitorGlenn Miller here, smarming around trying to get you VNNFuktards into trouble. Today I am going to pretend to be a political organizer. Why the hell don't more WNs take this super opportunity to get our message out ?? Our/ZOG message being that Whigger Nutsionalists are degenerate drunken lifer anglo-mestizos living in double-wides who were in the ZOG Shitness Protection Program snitching out real White Men who then ratted out people and can now expect that dysfunctional urban whigger skin/shit-heads will now take them as experts on political activism, when in fact we never ran anything other than a ZOG false front as an agent provacateur? Who -- and by that I mean what gullible VNNFuktard -- will step forward and run in 2010 for US Senate or Congress ??

Here's the audio of one of my 2006 campaign radio ads, as just one example of the opportunities afforded. The 2006 ZOG-demanded campaign was the one my parole officers/ZOG Department of Homeland InSecurity authorized so as to disenfranchise openly White Nationalist candidates like Mad Marty so that no White Man can openly run on any political party primary in Missouri. Don't thank me jewst yet. That is why Marty is suing my ZOGling rat/agent provacateur ass, along with Obongo's.

http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do...ls&videoid=393

A total of 518 "Glenn Miller for Congress" ads were broadcasted on 13 separate S.W. Missouri commercial radio stations in 06. Let's see, 518 times $12 = 6216 ZOGbux. jewr tax ZOGbux at work, whiggaz. But disrupting White Nationalist candidates from openly running for office in Missouri like Mad Marty, priceless. Federal elections laws and the Deaprtment of ZOGland InSecurity forced radio stations to run my ads. They had no choice. Each ad ended with my name, phone number, and a website address, such as www.govnn.com and www.davidduke.com, resulting in hundreds of phone calls, and countless new loggers -- most of them jew trolls, but five or six deluded skinhead whiggers -- on to WN internet sites.

So why the hell can't YOU do that ?? 60-second ads average only about $12.00 each during campaigns. 30-second ads about half that. That cums to 3,108 or 6,216 ZOGbux out of jewr pocket just to get .0000012 percent of the vote for Kongress-kritter. That is money you could better spend on likker or pussy or guns, but unlike you whiggaz, all my expenses were paid for by ZOG, myself having spent all the money that the Order gave me before I ratted them out. Tens of thousands of people will hear each ad and say, like they said in my case, "I'm definitely NOT gonna vote for that drunken pseudo-racist rat piece of shit". You can even email the audios to radio stations without going there, and pay the same way. VNN'ers and other WNs will contribute monies to your campaign. Just start a thread and ask. Or in my case, start a thread and bitch and have Rabbi TraitorAlex LinderMillerwitz and Vargina the LinderMillerwitz Meercat ban jewr stooopid whigga ass for 'incivility' to them that pay for VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF and the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's colostomy bags.

To obtain filing deadlines in your state, just google: "2010 Congressional Elections Filing Deadlines".

Run as a write-in candidate. jew'll have to, after the way me and my ZOGbot parole officers made it so that no overtly White Nationalist candidate can run in a political party with ballot access any more. No filing fee. It's free. You won't win anyway or even come close. Just use the election as a vehicle to advertise our message, contact information, and WN website addresses. Get jewr name on a death-list even if you have enough sense NOT to get onto this VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCMMF data-mining operation.

Just phone your state's elections office. They'll mail you the necessary forms to fill out for write-in candidates. You don't even have to go there. Fill out the forms, sign them, and presto, they'll mail your official certificate which verifies you are an official write-in candidate for either US Senate or US Congress in your district. Get jewr name on a list, whigga fuktards. Send jewr ZOGbux today, whigga fuktards, to TraitorGlenn Miller/Cross, Certified Pub[l]ic ZOG rat, 17209 Lawrence 1220, Aurora, MO 65605. I could use some more ZOGbux for Jim Beam, as my parole officer in the ZOG Shitness Protection Program/Department of ZOGland InSecurity wants me ratting out stupid whigger nutsionalists/supremacists for another 20 years.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-26-2010, 01:21 AM. Reason: Add Links
    ========================

NO WAY OUT BUT THRU US MAMZERKIKE RATS

My Side of The Story

The Whigger Fuktard Party

My FBI Ghostwritten Book - "A Whigger Mamzer Rat Sqeaks Out"

Comment

Ron Paul: "I Don't Want Whigger Nutsionalist/TraitorAlexGlenn LinderMillerwitz ZOG False-Front Support"

Ron Paul: "I Don't Want Whigger Nutsionalist/TraitorAlexGlenn LinderMillerwitz ZOG False-Front Support"

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1436
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post232433
      http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3976#post83976
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3015#post3015
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...t-whigger.html
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=859

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...53#post1092953

Ron Paul has created far more anti-semites these past few years than WNs have. My family donated hundreds of dollars to his campaign, all of them funneled through my parole officer in the ZOG Shitness Protection Program and we attended 3 Ron Paul public demonstrations, until the organizers got wind of what a rat and agent provacateur I was, and ran me off. My oldest daughter, Rabanger 'Albion' Miller, who protects me and is trying to buy my sluttish whigger daughters in order to run a Manila-style massage parlor out of the double-wide in Marionville was elected as a RP delegate. The jews want us ZOG false-front whigger nutsionalists to discredit Ron Paul.

Why?? Because ZOG has a lot of us 'retired' ZOG-rats and agents provacateur running around as bagmen and straw-dogs rubbing our leprous sores at anyone who dissents against ZOG. Especially Ron Paul. Because he exposed jewish control of the American foreign policy; jewish domination of the neo-con war mongers; and jewish domination of the Federal Reserve. Though he didn't call them jews, he named the jews who dominate. And the result is that countless thousands of his supporters are now as anti-semitic as we are. And the numbers are growing still. That is why me and Rabbi TraitorAlex Linder, my bought & paid-for gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer are scurrying about, trying to rub our morally leprous open sores against someone like Ron Paul who doesn't want anything to do with us -- for good reason.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-26-2010, 02:16 AM. Reason: Add Links
      ========================

My Side of The Story

Comment

Rabanger's Message From Flounder/TraitorGlenn Miller

Rabanger's Message From Flounder/TraitorGlenn Miller

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1437#post1437
        http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3973#post83973
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...431#post232431
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3014#post3014
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...sage-from.html
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=857

Originally posted by Rabanger 'albion' Miller

"me love you long time, Marty"
        Rabang (Rabanger) 'albion' Miller
        'Special' Agent & ZOGling mamzer ass-clown

http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3888#post83888

TraitorGlenn Miller/Sgt. Snitch
        None of you can prove to my
        satisfaction that anyone ever went to
        prison as a result of me ratting you out.

Originally posted by TraitorGlenn Miller
        I see his new forum is as dead as a door nail. Did you see his blatherings on stumbleinn trying to drum up interest in his equally dead radio talk show appearance ?? Can you imagine anybody other than 3 or 4 CI idiots actually listening to 5 hours of Chester Molester ??

Help, I got Drunk & When I Awoke I'd Lost My Manhood & Tale!!!
        TraitorGlenn Miller is a known rat and agent provacateur since probably itz Army daze. In any case, TraitorGlenn Miller gives TraitorAlex Linder ZOGbux and a small sinecure to run the ZOG false-front VNNF/TraitorGlenn Miller NNF/Greater Free Range Tard Corral NNF, and the worst and most witless of the CreaTards/Turds ASSemble there. Now of course I spy on them, and of course they spy on me. Rabanger 'Albion' Miller is one of Miller's protectors and is believed to be Ron Doggett, who also ZOG's whigger infesting the David Duke/$permFront operation.

The fact of the matter is that a number of people listened to my five hour program on William Finck's Talkshoe program, wherein I discussed people in the bowel Movement. TraitorGlenn Miller was discussed, and throughout the years, neither TraitorGlenn Miller nor TraitorAlex Linder have been able to respond to what is said about them -- namely that they are ZOG rats to the whigger nutsionalist tards -- and so they have been able to respond with nothing more than claiming, absent proof, that I am a child molester. Being ZOGlings, they have no tools other than ZOG lies, yet they claim to be honorable. They are no such thing. As a result, what is left on VNNF are the absolute dregs of whiggerdumb, with many jew and mamzer trolls as well.

Thus VNNF is an even more decrepit structure, whigger tards being spied on by jew trolls. Linder last month testilied against Bill White/Weiss and essentially admitted to being nothing more than a ZOG data-mining operation. In order to hide itz treason, it was yapping that some intellecshul was a homosexual, absent proof. Gut-sick little guido-weasels with what is overwhelmingly jew ass-cancer bleeding from theyz' bungholes shouldn't be calling other whigger nutsionalists faggots, especially when they are collecting ZOGbux from 'former' rats.

In any case, Rabanger trolls all the WN forums, looking to protect his 'daddy' rat. Rabanger 'Albion' Miller/Ron Doggett is even on my Christian Nationalist forum, and allowed to post. Someday I'm going to get tired of it, take over itz account, and make it form another. But Christian Nationalist is a stalwart forum which acts mainly as my personal blog but with censorfree, interactive posting. Which is what VNNF promised, but hasn't delivered since the 2004 Christmas Coup of five years ago.

Now Pastor Visser was banned by Vargina the LinderMilller Meercat for the 'crime' of posting Lindstedt material. Which goes to show the validity of Covington's Law of White Nationalist v-bulletin forums and Lindstedt's Corollary showing that Whigger Nutsionalist forums are dysfunctional and that censorsheep by jews is replaced by censorsheep by whiggers.

Since this time last year, the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) believers have formed two v-bulletin forums, and a number of other phpbb forums. As a result, DSCI has plenty of forums. However, not being whiggers, we don't post 10,000 whiggroid 'muhdikkk!!!' posts from the same ten whiggers. And thus DSCI pursues a policy of quality, not quantity.

Now what happens is that around 2:00 in the morning, there may be only ten or twenty members but sixty or eighty ZOGbots hoovering up info for the $PLC/ADL or local and state piglice. Thus these forums are being read.

Now I have a policy of cross-posting as I have the time. I produce a lot of original material. A lot more than TraitorAlex Linder, truth be told. TraitorGlenn Miller's material consists of the drunken rat blustering about itz suckcess in getting into a position of power, then leaving off what was done with that power -- namely ratting out all the fools stupid enough to trust the rat.

I define my success by the fact that when about any White Nationalist personality or subject is 'googled' the end result is that something I wrote is on page one. If the subject is TraitorAlex Linder or TraitorGlenn Miller, I own pages two to ten. I've seen my post about Robert Joos' arrest this summer become the #1 item on Google within a half hour of me posting it here. And thus I have propaganda power far above Linder, Don Black, or even other WN personalities. You see, the jews don't like to admit that I even exist. It is called 'mutual delegetimization.'

In any case, I'd say that quite a few people listened to my five hour monologue on "The State of the Resistance -- 2009." I have no doubt that TraitorGlenn Miller, Rabanger, and quite a few others that I name-dropped listened -- once -- twice being too painful.

And, I intend to have an hour Internut Radio show which I shall call, "The [bowel] Movement Turd." Then people can download it and say what was "Heard on the Turd." I think it will be far more interesting than typpycull whigger nutsionalist whining about what the jews are doing to us lately. After all, this is bowel-Movement Peyton Place that I am offering.

The [bowel] Movement [d]ruling whiggers have no solution. Well, neither do I other than simply letting Nature take Itz course and having 150 million whiggers die along with all of the jews, niggers, beaners, gooks and sundry muds in a racial, religious, and class civil war which us DSCI prefer to call "The Great Tribulation." What distinguishes me from the general [d]ruling whigger nutsionalist dicklesstatersheep of the ZOGling lumpen-whiggertariate is that I tell such that the situation is hopeless but not serious, and soon the situation will become serious in that there won't be too many whiggaz roaming the fruited & nutted ZOG-plain, but then the situation will no longer be hopeless. The Black Death brought forth the Renaissance because the dygenic in theyz' masses were dead. So too shall the Great Tribulation bring about the Millenium.

That said, I have no problem if Sgt. Snitch calls in. First question: Did TraitorGlenn beat pore Crazy Margaret's ass for her signing the certified letter with the lawsuit in it?

Rabanger, the problem is that ZOG can't openly censor away the Internet connection of bowel-Movement rivals to jewr own ZOG false-fronts. Tough shit, ain't it? That TraitorGlenn Miller needs a sort of apologist like jewrself cleaning his mangy bunghole here on forums which actually do practice free speech explains that ZOG isn't entirely suckcessfool in closing down free speech for whites.

Lastly, the local, state and ZOG piglice and authorities simply grabbed my grandchildren and coerced one to make a lie which had the net effect of destrying my family and having me imprisoned under horrendous conditions for 3 1/2 years. My solution and the DSCI solution to these regime criminal crimes is to exterminate regime criminals and the whigger herd animals which support ZOG root and branch. YHWH's Law said that a regime criminal's family and friends must die for a regime criminals' actions: the sins of the regime-criminal father are passed unto the spawn, even unto the seventh [de]generation.

This must especially be the case for whigger nutsionalist infilltraitors. I have nothing but contempt for TraitorGlenn Miller. But as I explained to Louis Beam and Katya Lane, we should use the caught rats to catch the uncaught rats within the bowel Movement. Thus, TraitorGlenn Miller essentially 'caught' TraitorAlex Linder and made VNNF into a Tard Ghetto.

So when TraitorGlenn Miller calls me a 'chomo' that means another six VNNFuktards suffers from non-piglice Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome. Thus TraitorGlenn Miller is sort of like the Testicle Angel: Every time TraitorGlenn Miller smarms and calls me 'Marty the Molester' six more VNNFuktards gets to eat theyz' nuts -- and that of theyz spawn.

Too many whiggers 'think' that what they do don't matter. Yet it does. It defines what side they are on. It determines whether they live or die. It determines theyz standing in the bowel Movement. And thus, let them speak idle words, because no one knows who is listening.

To summarize: If TraitorGlenn Miller was shitting in high cotton, he wouldn't need to have itz corps of hyenaoids running wild. Nothing agents provacateur can do matters, because every mighty Evil Empire lands in the ass-heap of History.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-26-2010, 02:00 AM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

2010 Congressional Elections - WN Candidates

Originally posted by Glenn Miller:
          http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=106371

Why the hell don't more WNs take this super opportunity to get our message out ?? Who will step forward and run in 2010 for US Senate or Congress ??

Here's the audio of one of my 2006 campaign radio ads, as just one example of the opportunities afforded.

http://www.vnnforum.com/video.php?do...ls&videoid=393

A total of 518 "Glenn Miller for Congress" ads were broadcasted on 13 separate S.W. Missouri commercial radio stations in 06. Federal elections laws forced radio stations to run my ads. They had no choice. Each ad ended with my name, phone number, and a website address, such as www.govnn.com and www.davidduke.com, resulting in hundreds of phone calls, and countless new loggers on to WN internet sites.

So why the hell can't YOU do that ?? 60-second ads average only about $12.00 each during campaigns. 30-second ads about half that. Tens of thousands of people will hear each ad. You can even email the audios to radio stations without going there, and pay the same way. VNN'ers and other WNs will contribute monies to your campaign. Just start a thread and ask.

To obtain filing deadlines in your state, just google: "2010 Congressional Elections Filing Deadlines".

Run as a write-in candidate. No filing fee. It's free. You won't win anyway or even come close. Just use the election as a vehicle to advertise our message, contact information, and WN website addresses.

Just phone your state's elections office. They'll mail you the necessary forms to fill out for write-in candidates. You don't even have to go there. Fill out the forms, sign them, and presto, they'll mail your official certificate which verifies you are an official write-in candidate for either US Senate or US Congress in your district.

Yes, American WNs have lots of opportunities, but 99.999% are too GD yellow to exercise those opportunities. So what freakin good are opportunities ??

We oughta have dozens of American WNs running as write-in candidates in 2010 in dozens of states, just to take advantage of federal election laws that FORCE all commercial radio stations to broadcast every single radio ad by every single write-in candidate.

Just refer all interview-seekers to either me or Alex. Give them our phone numbers. Or do the interviews yourself. But in any case, file to run as a write-in candidate.

Alex and a few others, including me, are even willing to do the audios for your radio campaign ads. We can do them by email. Then all you gotta do is forward the emails containing the audios to your local radio stations along with credit card payments. And presto, they'll broadcast them.

Phone me anytime with questions or for assistance: 417-463-7703. But the process for filing and doing radio commercials is very simple.

Comment

Forty Years of Failure, Caused By Rats Like Myself

Forty Years of Failure, Caused By Rats Like Myself

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1472

Originally posted by Another VNNF Tard

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...52#post1094052

I know its not a popular stance, but its my feeling on it. I would love to see open discussion on the topic.

I got me a self-imposed degree in jewology!!! Ah's one smart tard!!! We need jewnity within the bowel Movement. I want to be Head Tard!

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...81#post1094581

The only real WN results from white men coming together physically and telling the truth about the jewish menace, while uniting and organizing the white masses. Then having me narc them out for the price of a drink. Why do you think they call me 'TraitorGlenn Miller/TGM?" But now thanks to snitches and agents provacateur like me, nobody wants to form any organized groups that rats like me can betray. Therefore, there is no "modern WN in America" worthy of the term. All that is left are forums like VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF which I end up paying the server bills for in return for getting to run a data-mining operation for ZOG. My accomplice Rabbi Linder recently used the data-mined information to testify against pore dumb ol' Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss.

All we have is talk. Anonymous, cyber space talk, at that. Well, not so anonymous. I still am out there, ratting. So none of you are really quite as anonymous as you think you are.

Men like William Pierce, GLR, Dr Ed Fields, David Duke, Tom Metzger, Richard Butler, Bob Miles and others like them, were not failures. I know, because I testified against some of them at the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial and it was only because I am such a rat and a liar that they got off. This is why I lyingly claim that 'Nobody ever went to prison because I ratted them out.' They not only EXPOSED THE JEWS extensively and persuasively with uncompromising truths, they actively united and organized whites into WN organizations, which I as a ZOG agent provacateur would then destroy, usually on purpose but often simply by my anglo-mestizo drunkenness. They all tried their best to bring white men together physically and they all succeeded to a degree. Whereas, I usually destroyed these White Nationalist organizations, by design of my jew masters.

I find it sickening to hear white men today, too GD yellow to even say who they are so I could rat them out to the jews, talk about "40 plus years of failure" while squatting their anonymous asses down on computer stools. And, so just as like at Greensboro, let me run like a REMF-rat for the rear, looking for the likker resupply to support you brave chaps.

Go and start up an activist WN organization and show us success so that rats like myself can then screw it up and try to send you fools to prison.
            "As a result of my plea bargain and subsequent interrogations, not one single soul ever served one day in jail on account of me and not one single soul was ever indicted for any crime whatsoever on account of me." -- TraitorGlenn Miller's Forty Words

Last edited by TraitorGlenn Miller; 01-27-2010, 02:09 AM. Reason: Add Links
            ========================

My Side of The Story

Comment

Working...
            X