• Show
Clear All

• White Nationalist Ethno-State Book Thread

Notes on Revolution in Chuck Palahniuk’s Adjustment Day

by Greg Johnson

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...ay/#more-85448
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8598#post18598

1,088 words

Chuck Palahniuk’s Adjustment Day is a highly imaginative and entertaining novel that reflects a long and deep immersion in the online world of White Nationalism, from the best of it to the worst and all shades in between.

I don’t have much to add to the reviews of Adjustment Day by Jef Costello and James O’Meara, so I wish to focus here on some of Palahniuk’s thoughts about how an ethnonationalist revolution might occur, and how it might go wrong.

1. Can an Ethnonationalist Revolution be Made by a Multi-Racial Coalition?

In Adjustment Day, the ethnonationalist revolution is created by a coalition of “ethnic” groups — whites, blacks, and gays — that wish to create separate homelands for themselves after the revolution and then go their separate ways. Jews, Asians, race-mixers, and mestizos don’t take part in the revolution and have no ethnostate in the end. Instead, they are forced to flee.

It is a perennial debate in White Nationalist circles whether we should seek alliances with non-white ethnonationalist groups. The trouble with these discussions is that they ignore the nature of alliances, which are generally temporary and made possible by emergencies, i.e., interruptions in the normal order of things. If circumstances arose in which White Nationalists and, say, the Nation of Islam have common concrete interests and can ally to achieve them, I have little doubt that such an alliance could take place. The same is true of any other non-white ethnic group, including Jews. But once the specific circumstances of the alliance have passed, the two groups would go back to normal, i.e., they would return to distrusting and despising one another.

2. The Revolution Could Not Have Happened without Elite Sponsorship.

Walter Baines is a pathetic white drug addict who decides to start his life over by kidnapping an oligarch and forcing him to be his “new old man” — i.e., a mentor and father figure. So he drives to New York City and kidnaps Talbott Reynolds.

Reynolds tells Walter that he has a hidden transmitter beneath his skin, which precipitates a long and gruesome scene in which the junkie practically flays Talbott alive. Such an ordeal would cause the strongest of minds to break. It causes Talbott to create a revolution. Duck-taped to a chair and covered with blood, Talbott dictates the handbook of the revolution, Adjustment Day, to Walter and instructs him on how to publish it, disseminate it, and gather together the leaders of the revolution.

But the revolution needs a crisis to coalesce around, so Talbott calls Senator Holbrook Daniels and orders him to create the National War Resolution, which will start a war in the Middle East to cull millions of restive Millennial males, giving these men a reason to put down their game sticks and pick up rifles. Obviously Talbott must be a very powerful person to give orders like that. Question: Could Talbott Reynolds be the mysteriously vanished President of the United States?

3. No Revolutionary Doctrine or Practice is Better than the Weakest Vessel by Which it is Transmitted.

The fact that Walter Baines, the midwife of the revolution, is a drug-addled loser with an over-heated fantasy life, means that he is not a reliable scribe or organizer. For instance, we learn that the title of Talbott’s book is supposed to be A Judgment Day, but Walter mis-heard it. One wonders how many other mistakes the book contains. Could these mistakes be the cause of the absurd idea of a gay “ethnostate” or the dystopian elements of Caucasia, the white ethnostate?

4. Sharia is Not White.

Palahniuk’s vision of Caucasia is meant to be taken as a satire of White Nationalism by Leftist gatekeepers in publishing and the media. But it is really just a satire of a particular type of White Nationalism, namely the unnuanced anti-intellectual, anti-cultural, anti-urban, anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-egalitarian tendency that basically reduces White Nationalism to raising white birthrates and the Renaissance-Fair LARPing that arises from fetishizing “Tradition” (as if all traditions are good fits for white people) and “hierarchy” (as if all hierarchies are just). Pretty much all these tendencies cluster around the “White Sharia” meme, so that is how I will designate it.

Talbott’s case for ethnonationalism is based on the desire for community. But the form of society he creates is essentially anti-communitarian and feudal, because money is created and distributed through the “lineages” of the revolutionary organizers, who form a new aristocracy, while the rest of the population is reduced to peons begging for work on plantations. To survive, people must flatter the new lords into giving them livings. Agriculture and birthing babies become the focus of society. Science, technology, and culture are deemphasized. Objective merit and expertise are deemphasized, replaced by quacks who are practiced at flattering powerful morons. Polygamy arises, which raises the question: What happens to community among men when some have hundreds of wives and hundreds have none? (Perhaps these single men will need to be culled in a war.)

Although Caucasia is decked out in Medieval European garb, the presence of polygamy and the absence of a non-reproductive culture-creating priestly caste actually makes it closer to Islam, hence “White Sharia.” But Islam is not a good fit for white people. It is a profoundly backward and inferior civilization that suffocates the human spirit. Although it is unmatched in its ability to pump out inbred orclets. In Adjustment Day, Caucasia is inferior even to Blacktopia. Question: How can a white ethnostate survive in a hostile world if it turns its back on science and technology?

If white community really is important, then certain egalitarian-populist measures are called for. First, marriage should be monogamous. Second, the freedom of all citizens to speak their own minds and pursue their own destinies should be safeguarded by the broad distribution of private property. Third, instead of letting jumped-up potentates spend newly-created money first, which warps all of society around them, if every adult citizen received a universal basic income, there would be much greater freedom. (Furthermore, broadly distributed freedom from scarcity would create the conditions for the flourishing of science, technology, and the arts.) Fourth, the gross excesses of the powerful could be curbed or eliminated by giving the populace some sort of political power.

In short, virtually all of the dystopian elements of Caucasia could be eliminated simply by replacing its feudal model of government with a classical republican model, which treats widely distributed private property and the enfranchisement of the people as a bulwark against tyranny. What could be more “trad” than Aristotle’s Politics?

Counter-Currents Publishing
    Books Against Time

There WILL Be Warlords After the Mighty Evil Empire

There WILL Be Warlords After the Mighty Evil Empire

But how will these warlords even form regional empires once the Empire’s carrying capacity collapses?

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...omment-1414428
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...8599#post18599
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...8599#post18599

I’m an Old-Right Christian-Identity Klan type who came into the [bowel] Movement through the Militia Movement after Waco. Back then your militia groups were small and lead by veterans with a Christian-Identity / Klan background and were survivalist groups. At least this was the situation within the Ozarks, which has the largest portion of Identity Christians within ZOG/Babylon. So there certainly were a large portion of radicalized White Men with a penchant for quiet violence and training to carry it out. However, being survivalists, I had a number of their leaders back out from their agreements to join one of my militias on April 21, 1995 because of concerns that there was nothing to be gained by them upon ZOG collapse. They were right and I pulled the plugs on my militia groups by 1997. Since then I think that there are easily three or four times the number of survivalists / preppers / doomers than 25 years ago and they are waiting for Collapse.

There is quite a bit of post-Apocalypse fiction and even more themes. This Chuck Palahniuk came out as being homosexual years ago and this fiction of his taints his recent and past work. But like yourself I find the sheer chaos and satire of his works interesting and shall probably order my own copy. This even though I read your review of this book which was about Mattoid Chaimbach and Dickie Spencer which became irrelevant two days after I received it in mid-March of this year. By the way. I’m telling Mattoid Parrott that his route back to the bowel Movement is through blogging and to leave the Chaimbach be.

Be it Zombie Apocalypse or Electro-Magnetic Pulse or simply Matt Bracken’s post EBT-card economic meltdown the future predicted usually involves warlords over scattered survivors in groups. In none of these novels are there Whites going back to 1890’s Amish style sustainable agriculture. Their cars are still operating on gasoline after years. But none of them know how to run a combine, not that there will be industrial agribusiness of GMO corn and soybeans from Maryland to eastern Kansas. Thus the 1890s agriculture can feed at max 120 million, but there will probably be only 20-30 million ex-whiggers left.

So the future I see upon collapse of the carrying capacity to 50 million and the inevitability of there only being half of that, is local warlordism in which most of the police, lawyers, judges, politicians are the very first ones killed and ruled over by Ten Thousand Warlords whose fiefdoms will be less than that of a county and less than 10,000 survivors. All wars will be fought on foot or on horse, without food or organization for those wars to go further.

This has happened before in history. The Old Kingdom was moribund for 150 years until a warlord named Amenahet I (a contemporary of Abraham circa 2000 BC) reunited the warlords of the Lower and Upper Egypt. His 12th Dynasty faded out when the Amorite Hyksos followed into Goshen and enslaved the Hebrews and Moses’ slave revolt was actually against the Canaanite Hyksos Pharoah,, not the Theban Kamose/Ahmose 17th Dynasty. :Likewise there was a Bronze Age Collapse and 400 years of warlordism until the Iron Age in 800 BC.

So the protagonists in Adjustment Day are far-fetched. Yes, it is a worthy successor to Fight Club, but as future history it is useless.

What I see in this Collapse are white survivors lead by warlords who will run military dictatorships followed by their sons, who will then be kings, just like North Korea. There will be technology, but based upon coal which can be turned into diesel, but nothing like in WW2 or Vietnam. And yes,the great men will be polygmous like Trump, but every White child will have a place and there will be limited social mobility.

And if there is room for blacks, they will be on reservations, just like Indians in my home state of South Dakota. But how we get there from here will be violent.

And these warlords will not be part of our bowel Movement even though they shall be radicalized by circumstances in which they have no choice but to kill or be killed. What a warlord’s domain will be like in the former Vermont shall be different than in Illinois or Texas or California. If there are local Gaytopias it will survive from those cast off from warlordcies in Alabama or Missouri or Pennsylvania who see a point in banishment and exchange of white populations as opposed to wasteful execution or repression more than necessary for their civil order.

But I do appreciate Counter-Currents because neither you or your notions apply to me or my kind and in a world of stupidity I do appreciate cleverness.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Write-In Candidte for US Senate, 10K Warlords PAC

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Michael Crichton’s State of Fear

Michael Crichton’s State of Fear

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...state-of-fear/
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9387#post19387
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3687#post19387

2,597 words

Michael Crichton
      State of Fear
      New York: HarperCollins, 2004

State of Fear is a 2004 techno-thriller by Michael Crichton, who also authored The Andromeda Strain, Jurassic Park, Prey, Next, and other science fiction and speculative novels. Crichton’s formula was to make heavy use of established science and extrapolate into “What if?” scenarios, constructing fast-paced thriller plots hinging on the scientific fads of the day. In Jurassic Park, it was dinosaurs; in Prey, nanotechnology. The victim of Next is pursued by insurance companies for his specific gene sequence; in State of Fear – Crichton’s penultimate novel before his death from cancer in 2008 – eco-terrorists conspire to stage climate warfare on an unsuspecting public; their aim is to generate enough panic and media spectacle to secure indefinite funding to fight “Abrupt Climate Change.”[1]

State of Fear is, unsurprisingly, centered on the real-life debate regarding anthropogenic global warming, accelerated climate change, or whatever nomenclature the reader prefers. The theory that increased carbon dioxide levels are affecting the mean global climate has been a hobby-horse of politicians since its inception; it provides a useful pretext to raise taxes, engage in “Green” public works programs, signal to liberally-minded sections of their political base that they are “doing something,” and conversely harangue their citizens into accepting the supposed moral necessity of being progressively impoverished (impoverished both progressively and by progressivism).

Despite accelerated climate change’s credibility first taking a serious hit (in the UK at least) with the airing of the “Great Global Warming Swindle” in 2007, and then becoming seriously unglued in the “Climategate” scandal of 2009, politicians, NGOs, and assorted do-gooders have refused to blink. The phenomena of man-made global warming with imminent, catastrophic results has become an article of faith amongst the liberal Left; a doctrinal plank that is now fully assimilated into the progressivist worldview. Their claim is that the unique evil of white supremacy and white industrial civilization is wreaking “climate havoc” on the developing world (although it is never asked whether Africans are capable of evolving out of their arrested development), and thus it is incumbent on the West to supply indefinite aid, and open the borders entirely to so-called “climate refugees.”

Crichton’s book is a comprehensive demolition and relentless satire on global warming proponents and their media circus, and despite the fact that he was writing in 2004, pre-Trump and pre-migrant crisis, there is no veiled racial commentary or dog-whistling to white interests. State of Fear, and Crichton’s preceding fiction, was written in the calm before the Meme War, the fragile quiet before the most extreme elements of the anti-white coalition gained the momentum to push into the mainstream. In short, it was a time when speculative theories about climate change based on computer modelling, small datasets, and obscene amounts of grant money could be taken seriously and kept at the forefront of national debate, despite endless Middle Eastern wars and domestic demographic unrest. In the absence of real historical change, the nebulous catch-all “climate change” could be used to impose another dimension of pseudo-religious guilt and fervor on an unsuspecting public.

Crichton’s escapade presents North American stock characters “cut from whole cardboard”[2] hurtling from one location to the next to prevent a flash-flood-inducing freak storm, the “calving of the world’s largest iceberg,” and an artificially triggered tsunami “six stories high” that would wipe California off the map. Each of these would tinge the fictional “Abrupt Climate Change: The Catastrophe Ahead” conference with a gravitas only achievable through mass death. The real meat of the novel, though, is Crichton’s heavily-referenced discussion of the credibility of global warming theories, demeaning and sadly accurate caricatures of true believers and the social and environmental cost of environmentalist zealotry. (“I read the ‘Science’ section of The New York Times cover to cover, The New Yorker, and the New York Review. I am extremely well informed.”) Between falling into contrived, escapable traps that the eco-terrorists prefer to use instead of a few well-placed, environmentally hurtful bullets, Crichton’s empty suits are either being cross-examined over their global warming beliefs:

Counter-Currents Publishing
      Books Against Time

Comment

Michael Crichton wrote about Prion-Poisoning in Jurassic Park II -- The Lost World

Michael Crichton wrote about Prion-Poisoning in Jurassic Park II -- The Lost World

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...omment-1433717
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9390#post19390
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9395#post19395

Actually, Crichton’s Jurasssic Park II — “The Lost World” wherein there is on another island a breeding operation is the best book he ever wrote.

The Lost Isle title was supposedly about remnant populations of extinct species. This is a science-fiction trope from Arthur Conan-Doyle wherein dinosaurs survive on a “Lost World.”

The plot was about a second island where the dinosaurs were created and bred for the first Jurassic Park resort. Two groups are on the new island to steal dinosaur eggs and dinosaur material, one from the Insys and frm their rivals Biosys.

Crichton had a mystery as to why there were so many young predator and so few mature herbivore dinosaurs who on this island operated chaotically. Answer: the mature dinos suffered from prion-poisoning from sheep extract and died before they could teach their offspring proper dino behavior.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lo...richton_novel)

The movie however sucked big time.

Along with the book “Mad Cow USA, dealing with the it got me to think of prions back in 1997, so I pointed out that it was inevitable that deer infected with Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) another Transmissible Spongiform Encephopathy (TSE) like “Mad Cow” which infested Britain in the 1980s, would spread across the ZOGland. Thus I pointed out that it was inevitable that “prion-poisoning” would take place.

Enter Stephen J. Cannell, screen writer for TV scripts like “The A Team”. Cannell wrote a book called “The Devil’s Workshop” in 1999 in which ZOG admirals and generals are creating biological warfare experiments and using a mad scientist to develop a “Pale Horse Prion” which can target specific races, in this case jews and negros. Some mosquitos infected with prions which target only jews gets loose outside a Texas prison and the Army destroys an entire town. Then this woman whose husband knew too much gets involved with a Special Forces veteran who gave his dead kid Gulf War Syndrome team up with a jew movie producer to hunt down the Reverend Lt. Colonel Fannion Kinkaid, a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity religious maniac who kidnaps the mad scientist and leads racist hobos to break into Ft. Detrick and prion-poison jews and negros in jew Yawk City and Detroit. Eventually all the bad guys are shot dead or court-marshalled and the woman and Special Forces veteran lives happily ever after.

Now when I read this novel while in the Fulton State Nuthouse, I knew that Cannell had been reading my web page and that I was the Reverend Lt. Colonel Fannion Kincaid. Since then the very first ground-zero for Chronic Wasting Disease in Missouri is Adair County wherein exists a certain crypto-jew with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS running a Virtual Colostomy Bag News Nutwerk Forum, oy vey.

So Crichton was a pretty good science fiction writer, but Stephen J. Cannell was far more on the mark in my opinion.

Since then CWD has spread to 25 states and is endemic in Colorado, Wyoming, Wisconsin and spreading at a rate of 30 miles per year once it shows up anyplace. Just like AIDS spread because of bath-houses in San Francisco and New York, Chronic Wasting Disease is spread by these “antler-growing” operations wherein tame deer are fed animal proteins in deer-feedlot operations which has gotten loose into the wild deer herds. It has likely affected hundreds of people wherein it is misdiagnosed as Alzheimers.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt
        Posted March 3, 2019 at 4:02 am | Permalink

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
        X