Clear All

Mother's boyfriend sent to prison in Joplin child abuse case

Mother's boyfriend sent to prison in Joplin child abuse case

You don't dare discipline your skank's sprog no more

Jeff Lehr Jun 7, 2019

https://www.joplinglobe.com/news/cri...398d3db0e.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9810#post19810
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9810#post19810

A Jasper County judge assessed a Joplin man five years in prison Friday when he entered a plea to abuse of his girlfriend's 4-year-old son.

Adam J. Duncan, 28, entered an Alford plea in Jasper County Circuit Court to a single count of child abuse in a plea agreement with the prosecutor's office that dismissed a second count of the same offense and limited the prison time he might receive to no more than five years. He was facing up to seven years on each count.

An Alford plea admits no guilt but acknowledges that a conviction is likely if the case were to proceed to trial. Circuit Judge Gayle Crane accepted the plea deal and assessed Duncan the agreed-upon sentence.

The son of Duncan's girlfriend, Haley K. Simpson, 26, was taken to a Joplin hospital Dec. 6 with bruising to his head, thighs and the backs of his hands, according to a probable-cause affidavit. Assistant Prosecutor Taylor Haas said at the sentencing hearing Friday that the boy also had bruising on the tops of his feet.

The boy testified at a preliminary hearing April 2 that Duncan wrapped his hand in cloth and hit him several times in the head Dec. 5 when he was left in Duncan's care by his mother. The boy disclosed that he told his grandmother when she came to pick him up the next day that Duncan had been punching him in the head and hurting him with a pillow.

A second count pertaining to toilet training of the boy in May of last year was dismissed by the plea agreement. The accusation in that case was that Duncan had spanked the boy with his bare hand whenever he failed to make proper use of the toilet, leaving finger-shaped bruises on his buttocks and waistline.

The boy's mother also was charged with two felony counts of abuse in the initial investigation of the case by Joplin police and the Missouri Department of Social Services. She pleaded guilty to a reduced count of child endangerment March 27 and received a suspended imposition of sentence and probation.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

Jasper Co. child advocacy program breaks ground on future building:

Do-evil/gooders Building a kiddie prison to house the children they steal before raping them

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/n...ture-building/
      http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5758#post35758

JOPLIN, Mo. — After just a few years in operation, an area organization that helps kids through a difficult time in their lives is looking to grow, and they need your help to do it, in more ways than one.

Unless you’re familiar with the court system in southwest Missouri, you probably don’t have any idea of just how many kids that have suffered abuse or neglect while in the Foster Care System.

“Every night, there are between 450 and 500 children in Foster Care in Jasper County.” Debi Koelkebeck, Executive Director, Jasper County CASA.

In other words, all these children stolen which are not suitable for sale to rich perverts are going to be housed in the new kiddie prison built by those who destroyed these families.

Trying to look out for as many of those young people as possible is the purpose behind the Jasper County CASA or Court Appointed Special Advocate program, of which Debi Koelkebeck is Executive Director.

“I was a volunteer as an advocate in Newton County and when we realized how the need was so great in Jasper County, that there wasn’t a program that we decided to start a new program here,” said Koelkebeck.

In other words, they destroyed plenty of families in Newton County and want to do the same in Jasper County.

That was back in 2018, and the organization was housed in a small, temporary office in Joplin, but that’s changing.

Thanks to the generosity of a host of area businesses and individuals, the group has raised enough money to start construction on a 4,500 square-foot building of their very own.

“This will primarily be used as a an office space for the volunteer coordinators and training facility and then also a place where advocates can go with the children in Foster Care,” said Andy Perigo, Jasper County CASA Building Committee.

So this piece of shit is likely the spawn of another worse piece of shit, i.e. Timmy Perigo, former head judge of Newton County. Judge Timmy was a piece of shit who stole and sold plenty of white children or gave them to perverts, turning at least two [de]generations into sex offenders.

Perigo says the cost of construction of the new facility could be as much as $1.1 million, 75% of which has already been raised. It could be finished by sometime this summer.

In the meantime, a push is on to try and get more people to become advocate volunteers.

If you’d like to contribute to the building fund, or are interested in becoming a CASA follow this linkhere.

These are just the meddling assholes who as White Supremacist policy should be hunted down and made to sodomize theys' spawn with a splintered broomstick and made to bite off and eat theys' spawn testicles as public policy.

Why? Because it is ZOGling whiggers who support this Satanic Mighty Evil Empire of ZOG/Babylon. If it was just Judges Timmy Perigo, or Kevin Lee Selby or GRIDS-Grindr Greggy Stremel or any of the other judges both Democrat or Republican and the evil bitches (of both genders into "social work") who steal and sell children of the poor or their political enemies acting alone there would only be a few dozen children bought and sold. But these goofy evil bastards make it so there are 400-500 stolen children who will be messed up by the state functionaries.

Now I have a hard policy in that those who have anything to do with destroying a White family are to be hunted down, tortured to death and have their entire family "cut off" or destroyed as is YHWH's Law. These pieces of shit have no business being allowed to live as anything as drawers of water and hewers of wood, if that, much less in positions of power over the entire White tribe. If you are such a sanctimonious sack of shit that you just gotta interfere with a White family, well, you will lose that sanctimoniousness when you are biting down on jewr spawn's and grandspawns' nutsack listening to them scream, "PaPa what have you done, what have you done ???" as they are turned into something useful like "daniels" or walking wombs for the propagation of an aristocracy of military dictatorships. You will learn like most of the subjects of said military dictatorship of the lumpen former ZOGling-tariate to simply do as you are told and keep your mouth shut because as an especially stupid sorry sack of shit that you had best mind what little business you are allowed to have and not draw unwanted attention to jewrself. If you are going to want a pound of power then you are going to have to take on a ton of responsibility and that means not getting involved in how others raise their offspring.

My fat step-daughter with a love of perversion had as her second husband an anglo-mestizo chickenhead that I referred to as a "meercat,". with its chicken-head bobbling about outside of Fatass' pussy burrow-furrow. His mother was an especially stupid sack of shit with her own meercat that just wanted to be a truck-driver. The meercat was third [de]generation child molester. His father Luper cum down to live with the Meercat #1 and ended up molesting my grand-daughter in the summer of 2000 when she was four. Luper runnt-offt with his moped and abandoned his old blind dog in flight. When I heard of this I was annoyed because if the Newton County Piglice knew then I wouldn't be able to arrange an "accident" to finish off that nasty misbeggotten piece of shit. In fact, Sheriff Ron Doerge, Newton County Prostituting Attorney Scott Watson, Bill Dobbs (who becum McDonald County Prostituting Attorney) as well as my most relentless ZOG lawhog, Cathy Gorman and Dwayne Allen of the Newton County Division of Family Services / Children's Division. In any case Bill Dobbs had no problem with child molestation when done by generations of child molesters but salivated at destroying the families of their political enemies who would restrain their power. Let be done to them and their entire families as they have done to the White poor and weak families. When I was being reproached for taking a bath with all four of the grandchildren including the oldest grand-daughter I was made to foreswear bathing with the girl which oath I kept, Dwayne Allen and Cathy Gorman said that they were not going to do anything about Luper. Later he got up to his old tricks and was sent to the Nuthouse and died with the rest of the perverts.

Anyways the Meercat #1 diddled his 12 year-old cousin when he was 15 and got a big tattoo on his back while in prison while ass-raped. In April 2005 while I was suing Judge Kevin Lee Selby on behalf of Roxie to get the oldest and youngest grandchildren back, The Meercat seen his foster-brother and like to pissed his pants. Judge Timothy Perigo took the Meercat and his sister from the Anglo-mestizo bitch mother and gave the Meercat to a foster-pervert who diddled the Meercat four or five times a week for a few years until at the age of 15 he diddled his cousin, who loves in turn to diddle niggers and beaners. Yes, another great Moment in the History of Whigger & Anglo-Mestizo Trash. Anyways, the Meercat commenced hiding in the Library stacks but his former foster-brother knew why he was scared and told him that he wouldn't tell his daddy that his former foster-rapee was in the Newton County Library not that "reading" was one of his "3R's." The Meercat #1 was in real terror.

My friend Hal got on me for having such little respect for Meercat #` being such a cowardly chickenshit meercat suckup. "How would I be if I had been ass-raped since the age of seven or eight and if I bitched got all beat down thanks to the power of the state in the form of a chickenshit judge condemning me to that hell?" Well, I had to admit that the Meercat got a bad lot in life but most of it was because this anglo-mestizo bunch should have been kept from breeding too much and the sexual perversion was within theys' DNA to begin with. What Da Whigger Rayce needs is culling down by at least 80% and then rule by warlords who will bring the entire civilization back to the beginning through survival of the fittest.

So the Meercat got his first two kids by Fatass taken away. Then he went across the state line to Oklahoma where he found another welfare skank and got two or three more spawn taken away. Then across the county line where he found and impregnated yet another skank and had a few more taken away. Then further down the line of I-44 in Indian Cuntree where he found yet another squaw skankazoid and impregnated her with another two or three spawn and did not have them taken away because they is mainly Injun. Every so often a letter from the social services reaches my 338 Rabbit Track Road address looking to get in touch with the Meercat but he isn't on good terms with his own kind in Granby or Neosho.

Pore Bub, semi-retarded but with a sweet disposition from what I heard got ass-raped on his very first night in foster care which Judge Kevin Lee Selby sent him. Which is why Bub become a rage monster as well as a faggot. I hope he comes back even though Roxie is dead now. But he did refuse to lie against myself which is why ZOG had to dismiss the bogus child molestation charge against myself. Which is why I have no problem with hunting down piglice or lawyers or judges or baby-stealing social workers along with their entire families in order to gain the power to cull the Whigger Herd and establish local theocratic military dictatorships. Which is why as a Man of YHWH I have a duty to be the First Servant of YHWH's Servant Nation.

This is why every ZOGling whigger needs to know reality. If you are sent to a Nuthouse you will be doped and tortured and unless an open Klansman beaten up by niggers and beaners unless you form a racist gang. Likewise in a prison or jail. And white children, unless they are beautiful or smart enough to be bought by coonected whigger perverts, will be raped and molested and their parents put to blame for when they inevitably are all messed up.

This is why ZOG must be destroyed and 80-90% put to the sword and civilization reduced to barbarism before anything will improve by means of this culling.

I have no doubt that this "Andy Perigo" is Timid Timmy's worthless git. And woe betide those shitheads who have any part in ZOG's pedophile ring which is this letting barren old cooshes and lesboskanks stealing and hurting White Children who are of YHWH's Servant Nation. Just as we were under Canaanite jew Hyksos domination in Lower Egypt, so too will this Slave Nation be freed by YHWH's Will and the jews and non-whites and race-traitors be extirpated, root and branch and tender twig.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
      KODE-12 TV, jewplin Missery
      Featuring Jennifer Beanerate (who has big beaneress tits & big brown nipples)

http://www.facebook.com/kode12tv/
      http://www.fourstateshomepage.com/

Comment

Jury acquits Newton County man of child sexual abuse charge

by Jeff Lehr 13 April 2022

https://www.joplinglobe.com/news/loc...b31b54ab4.html

PINEVILLE, Mo. — A McDonald County jury, at the conclusion Wednesday of a two-day trial in Pineville, found a rural Neosho man innocent of a charge that he sexually abused a 3-year-old girl.

Robert A. Pommert, 63, had been charged with statutory rape and statutory sodomy in November 2018 following an investigation by the Newton County Sheriff’s Department of disclosures the girl made to her parents and to a clinical child therapist with the Children’s Center in Joplin regarding contact she’d had with the defendant in August 2018 near Neosho.

So absolutely no proof other than what some three-year-old girl who was coerced and coached by a Children's Center the-rapist out to destroy white men wanted made, just as with these regime-criminal baby-stealers and the-rapists did against myself back in 2004.

The rape charge was dismissed by the state midtrial when the girl, now 6 years old, could not recall on the witness stand a rape she purportedly had disclosed previously in the case moved to Pineville on a change of venue from Newton County. She did, however, describe for the jury some inappropriate touching of her by Pommert that fit the legal criteria for a sodomy charge.

So one bogus charge fell apart so the other unprovable charge was pursued under a "statutory sodomy" claim based upon the coached lying by clinical baby-raper the-rapists.

But defense attorney Jared Stilley elicited responses from the girl on cross-examination that lacked clarity as to where the touching of her had taken place — inside a home or outside — and as to whether it had been through her clothing or beneath it.

Since it likely never occurred except during the narrative of those who kidnap children as a criminal act of tyranny and the child couldn't keep the lies of the-rapists straight then of course the relevant details were hazy.

Assistant Prosecutor Mitch Cross told jurors in closing arguments that the girl obviously had been uncomfortable testifying about the matter before them and suggested that she may have figured out that the best way to stop the questioning was to say she could not recall.

So this lying lawyer prostitutor is claiming that of course it happened but like Satan suggests that his coerced witness coached to lie decided to end the farce because she was uncomfortable.

The best way to stop this shit is to take the prostitutors' family and torture them into admitting that the prostitutor is a lying piece of shit out to destroy white families and then to make these evil Satanic bastards eat theys' spawns nuts or to be turned into walking wombs to cure them of this shit.

The state’s case rested primarily on disclosures she had made to Teressa Berry, a licensed clinical social worker and clinical child therapist with the Children’s Center in Joplin. But those disclosures were made during cognitive behavior therapy sessions that were not recorded and could not be played for jurors.

In short, when these baby-stealing bitches try to figure out whether they can use the testimony of children and maybe be believed as opposed to having something which could be used as prosecution against them for racial treason and tyranny so they don't want to record their efforts to gin up a malicious prosecution.

This female and her entire family needs to be destroyed and fed to dogs along with the rest of the social services baby-stealing crew for the good of the entire People.

In a recorded forensic interview of the girl at the Children’s Center that preceded the therapy sessions with Berry, she had made no allegations implicating Pommert in any abuse of her, a fact emphasized by the defense in the trial.

There were no allegations until they were made up and coerced by these evil treasonous bastards who need to be publicly exterminated along with their entire families.

Berry testified that statements the girl made during the sessions with her were consistent with the stages that sexually abused children go through on the path of disclosure and did implicate Pommert in that abuse.

The screaming that this evil bitch shall scream -- while crucified, gutted after torture along with her entire family and those of her co-baby-rapers and baby-Stealers are coonsistent with regime criminals getting their due chastisement and lawful punishment.

Cross called jurors’ attention to an explanation Berry had offered of how fear, stress and the passage of time are factors that can cause recurring failures to recall specific details of the abuse as a child progresses along their path of healing. Cross said he believes the girl is now in what Berry had described as a final stage of that healing: reaffirmation.

Cross's admission of malicious treasonous prosecution is affirmation of the final stage of guilt admission: Understanding that having himself and his entire family being sent directly to Hell where such belongs can only happen when the point of the public torture is achieved: admission of guilt.

“I hope this trial will help her in her process of healing,” he told jurors.

Yes, suborning perjury and false memories in order to get a fake persecution are so very helpful in destroying White families.

The defense had presented its own expert witness, who testified that he regarded Berry’s methods and findings as “highly concerning,” and Stilley argued that the girl’s allegations had been poorly investigated from the start, without even a “sexual abuse nurse exam (SANE)” of the girl having been conducted.

It should be "highly concerning" that a crooked prostitutor should prosecute for a life sentence of an alleged act of sexual perversion against a little girl who made no such claim until a baby-stealing bitch whose whole job is in claiming that sexual abuse takes place. It is to be expected that the person accused will make a denial and upon getting competent legal help won his life and freedom. But this case never should have been made in the first place because everyone else accused will bring this matter up.

I myself was accused based upon what some the-rapist after getting my retarded grandson in her clutches claimed that he said that I sucked his dick and licked his ass-hole and other such retarded lying shit.

The way to end this shit which destroys White Families is to exterminate the the-rapist, her fellow the-rapists, and the local prostituting attorneys and their families as traitors and regime criminals.

“Is this what you expect of police in a case where a man is facing 60 years in prison?” he asked.

It is exactly what anyone can expect of piglice in any and every case which is why piglice need to be exterminated along with theys' entire families.
        All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

18 April 2022

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
          Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Victim in sex abuse case testifies by two-way video; first in Delaware County

by: Sheila Stogsdill
            Posted: Apr 19, 2022 / 05:55 PM CDT
            Updated: Apr 19, 2022 / 05:55 PM CDT

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/n...laware-county/

=
            JAY – Delaware County prosecutors used a two-way video on Tuesday for a child to testify during a sexual abuse trial.

Kevin Wayne Swager, 31, of Rose, is charged in Delaware County District Court with child sexual abuse and child abuse, both felonies.

Swager’s trial started Monday.

The victim, now 12-years-old, testified by a two-way video that between the ages of 8 to 11, Swager touched her inappropriately several times.

“This is the first time in a Delaware County jury trial we have used this (two-way video set up)” said Prosecutor Laura DeLong at the conclusion of Tuesday’s testimony.

Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt signed into law in 2021 allowing witnesses to testify by two-way video during district court trials.

Sexual abuse advocates maintain this prevents further trauma for the victim as they do not have to come face to face with their alleged abuser. Opponents say this method violates the Sixth Amendment where an accused defendant has the right to confront the witnesses against him.

During the child’s testimony, District Judge Barry Denney, the victim, a prosecutor, a member of Swager’s defense team, and the court reporter were in one courtroom while Swager, his attorney, a prosecutor, and the 12 jurors and two alternate jurors were in another courtroom.

Swager was seen mostly keeping his head down during the victim’s testimony about the sexual abuse allegations.

The jurors also viewed an interview between Swager and Delaware County Sheriff Captain Brandon Houston.

In the video, Swager is seen confessing to touching the child.

“She asked me to stop – so I did,” Swager said.

The suspect is also observed laughing during the interview and in a serious tone states he “knew his wife would leave” and he would “never see his …kids again.”

At the conclusion of the video interview, Swager is observed in the video to be alone and apologized to the victim saying he was sorry and he “never meant for this to happen.”

Terry Allen, Swager’s attorney raised questions to Houston during cross-examination about Swager’s mental health issues.

“If he was innocent, he would have stated he’s innocent,” Houston said during cross-examination referring to Swager.

Allen also questioned Houston about why he did not further question Swager about his educational background. Houston said Swager’s educational history had nothing to do with the accusations.

Earlier the jurors viewed a forensic interview between the victim and Jill McAbee, Delaware County Children’s Special Advocacy Network director where the victim disclosed several accounts of sexual abuse by Swager.

The state rested its case around 3:40 p.m.

Swager is expected to take the stand on Wednesday.

ssssssssssssssss

Comment

Suspect’s remarks earn a rebuke from Delaware County District Judge

Posted: Apr 20, 2022 / 02:43 PM CDT
              Updated: Apr 20, 2022 / 02:43 PM CDT

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/n...istrict-judge/

=
              JAY, Okla. – A Delaware County man raised his voice and lashed out with curse words defending himself Wednesday during his testimony in a child sexual abuse case.

“You don’t want to listen,” and “I don’t like you,” Kevin Swager said in an aggressive manner at various times when cross-examined by Laura DeYoung.

Kevin Wayne Swager, 31, of Rose, is charged in Delaware County District Court with child sexual abuse and child abuse, both felonies.

District Judge Barry Denney admonished Swager after several outbursts.

Swager also referred to a woman’s menstruation cycle in a demeaning manner saying, “women’s periods are … horrible,” when questioned by DeYoung about the victim’s onset of puberty.

Swager was defiant when questioned by DeYoung about his interview with Delaware County Deputy Capt. Brandon Houston.

Swager testified that his confession to Houston was a lie.

In a raised voice Swager said, “I gave him (Houston) what he was asking, even though it wasn’t the truth. I lied when I said I touched her – I wanted out of that room.”

“I wanted out of that room,” Swager said when questioned by his attorney Georgia Duffield. “I have a problem with small rooms.”

Swager testified he “shut down the moment he (Houston) started talking.”

“I wanted to tell him (Houston) that I didn’t do anything to that girl,” Swager said.

Swager said he admitted to touching the victim because of Houston’s remarks implying Swager was guilty.

After Swager’s interview with Houston ended, Swager said he was ready to die and went on a five-day hunger and water strike.

“A friend talked me out of it and said I need to fight,” Swager said.

A somber Swager told Duffield, “I have lost my home and my wife and kids.”

Swager also testified when questioned by Duffield about being as a child being on Social Security Disability and taking medication for mental health issues, growing up in Picher and being in special education classes, and his abusive father.

“I felt neglected, Swager said about his father. “I hated him. Every time I said ‘hate’ he would hit me. “

“I remember all the bad times and I wanted my life to be different than my history was,” Swager said.

Swager said he had suicidal tendencies in April 2021 and was seen at Grove Integris Hospital and later at a mental hospital.

Swager is also charged in Ottawa County District Court with child sexual abuse.

The jury began deliberations around 1 p.m.

Kevin Wayne Swager, 31, of Rose

Comment

Delaware County jury recommends a 50-year-sentence for sexually abusing child

Posted: Apr 20, 2022 / 03:24 PM CDT
                Updated: Apr 21, 2022 / 09:42 AM CDT

https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/n...abusing-child/

=======

JAY, Okla. – A Delaware County jury deliberated for over an hour before convicting a man of sexual child abuse and recommend he serve a 50-year sentence.

Kevin Wayne Swager, 31, of Rose, was convicted Wednesday in Delaware County District Court of child sexual abuse and child abuse, both felonies. He is scheduled to be sentenced on June 29.

Suspect’s remarks earn a rebuke from Delaware County District Judge

Swager showed no emotion as the jury foreman read the verdict which was an opposite reaction to his demeanor earlier in the day where he appeared aggressive and hostile during his testimony.

“I am very pleased with the verdict knowing my granddaughter has stood up for many folks that couldn’t stand up for themselves,” said the victim’s grandmother.

It is KSN/KODE’s policy not to identify sexual assault victims.

Swager will not be out and allowed to re-offend and hurt other children, she said.

“Now we can start the healing process,” the grandmother said.

Victim in sex abuse case testifies by two-way video; first in Delaware County

“He took the verdict pretty tough – he was shocked,” said Terry Allen, Swager’s attorney.

“We hope the two 25-year sentences run concurrently,” Allen said. “That is something we will ask for.”

“I am very pleased with the outcome of this case,” said District Attorney Kenny Wright.

Wright praised the work of DeYoung and Houston.

“As many years as he (Houston) has been doing his job, he gets better and better,” Wright said.

During closing arguments, Allen told the jury Swager denied the accusations but acknowledged his confession. Allen argued the jurors could not look at the video by itself.

“You have to look at everything,” Allen said.

“He was nervous- anxious,” Allen said referring to Swager while he was being interviewed by Delaware County Sheriff’s Department Capt. Brandon Houston. “He was not mentally sound when making those statements.”

“He felt cornered,” Allen said. “He would say what he needed to say in order to leave.”

The victim “was calm, cool and collected – there was no emotion,” Allen said.

Allen said the victim’s biological parents had neglected her and may have physically and sexually abused her.

Swager confessed to Houston because he was having an anxiety attack, he said. Prosecutor Laura DeYoung disagreed. “He made jokes during the interview,” DeYoung said.

Swager was competent on the stand and in the interview with Houston, she said. Swager is also charged in Ottawa County District Court with child sexual abuse.

Personal-144304-00000120200402022322-20210530-153945-1.jpg?w=900.jpg

Kevin Wayne Swager, 31, of Rose, Oklahoma

Comment

20 April 2022

Comment

Working...
                  X