Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bewar of Pretenders

Bewar of Pretenders

Especially murderous jew piglice like William "Baal" [Rat]-Fin[c]k, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

by Michael Brandenburg

http://archive.fo/sUFuw
    https://christiansrising.com/exposing-pretenders/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9227#post19227
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9227#post19227

Beware the murderous jew pig Baal [Rat]-Fin[c]k, The Sauron-Moron-kike !!!

I do not sit with deceitful men, nor will I go with pretenders. Psalm 26:4

Much of who we are and will become is defined by those we choose to be around.

Unfortunately, many times (especially online), we may not realize who we’ve been holding hands with until it’s too late. It is paramount that we assess our lives based on this statement by the Psalmist. With whom do you associate and identify, and how certain are you about those you may support and be going along with?

From this verse, we see how personal and serious our dealings with others in life really are. For we’re not merely connecting with objective political and Biblical ideology, but with the actual behavior and character of those we may follow or may even end up defending. When it comes down to it, it isn’t just their platform or doctrine we are supporting, but the man himself. If you do not agree, just let someone you have lifted up so very high, suddenly fall or be exposed. Do not discover this the hard way.

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
    . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Baal Fin[c]k & Melisser the Craigslist Skank: A Most Vile & Wicked Character in man. {and woman}

Baal Fin[c]k & Melisser the Craigslist Skank: A Most Vile & Wicked Character in man. {and woman}

https://christiansrising.com/exposin...rs/#comment-17
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9228#post19228
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9231#post19231

Dear Christian,

This is such a great truth. I actually can’t find a flaw anywhere in this that has been written. You said everything I have known for six years now. I always hoped & prayed things would get better in this circle of folks but it has done nothing but reflect a most vile & wicked character in man. {and woman}

You are completely correct when you said ” Having an intellectual knowledge, no matter how vast, is not enough. All truth is meant to be put to practice, which is wisdom.” I know how the witness of the Holy Spirit is missing in these of whom you speak. And I do not know of or am aware of our Father’s set-apart Spirit hiding from the very ones he was sent to.

I’d like to mention how lovely and gracious it is to see your wife and children not get involved in all the iniquity going on with social media. What a fine example of familial order in the household of the Israelite.

ishshah says
    NOVEMBER 22, 2018 AT 10:41 PM

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Mein Kampf Aginst a Murderous Perjurous jew rat-pig named Fink

Mein Kampf Aginst a Murderous Perjurous jew rat-pig named Fink

https://christiansrising.com/exposin...rs/#comment-18
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9236#post19236
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9236#post19236

Thank you for your kind words. I am sorry to hear you have had to wait six years.

We are glad to no longer be in that circle. After weeks of waiting for him to do what was right, I privately called for a certain teacher to be a man by simply bringing his wife under subjection for insulting and cussing out our friends for no cause, along with calling him a part of the female anatomy to his own face in front of them and other witnesses. He did nothing. For nearly a year now, his has been the most disgraceful public display of ungodly behavior for someone professing to be a man of God. All he has left around him are a bunch of misled followers who are too afraid to call him out on anything.

I have a godly wife and children who respect me and God will vindicate us all of the lies and accusations put up to divert the weak from his own unChristian conduct and character.

I don’t enjoy writing things like this but felt compelled to post this today. Please enjoy the more edifying messages we have made available and if I can be of any help to you, feel free to let me know. -Michael

Added January 10th, 2019 By Michael Brandenburg

Here’s a link to a video I did explaining the reason for Bill Finck’s campaign of destruction against my family, friends, and ministry.

https://youtu.be/KWVTP0ndDG8

http://youtu.be/KWVTP0ndDG8">http://youtu.be/KWVTP0ndDG8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
      The Real Baal [Rat] Fin[c]k

ChristiansRising says
      NOVEMBER 23, 2018 AT 3:30 AM

Second To One!!!

Comment

Thanks for telling us again about Baal "Rat"-Fink, Brother Mike

Thanks for telling us again about Baal "Rat"-Fink, Brother Mike

That jewboy is quite the Satannic jewboy ass-clown

https://christiansrising.com/exposin...s/#comment-180
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9252#post19252
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9252#post19252

Hello Brother,

I watched your video. I was wondering to myself for weeks now if you were going to come forward with “your side” of this story. I’m so happy you did. I had a very strong feeling in my heart you were not the man they were painting a picture of in their total character defaming and slander agenda…….You see, this has happened time and time again. This defaming and slander. To numerous to mention are those who have had the exact thing happen to them. All one has to do is know him for a short while and this evil will manifest itself. This applies to all of us. Whatever is within us will come forth and manifest……

Some are just glutton’s for punishment because they need to be “friends” with those that somehow make them look good. Some are deceived for a season. I think he loves for people to kiss his arse by elevating him to the all knowing, all seeing bible scholar he wants them to see him as. Praise our Father we have been given the gift of discernment for such times as these. This is the very same way our Saviour walked in the midst of those wicked Pharisees and Edomites of his day. They also had an agenda to slander him and defame him. They were great character assassinators.

The brethren are always going to have disagreements and issues to work out. And as you said in your video, The verse in Matthew tells us how to approach one another in this matter. It amazes me how one can confess with his mouth how they love Yahweh but hate his own brethren at the same time. Hating them enough to publicly shame them, to go online with their anger and bitter heart and smear them all over websites and Facehook with memes and gross ideas to satisfy their wicked hearts. To even travel 2 hours away to photograph someone’s car/home for public slander. {He once took a photo of himself on the sidewalk by Eli James’ house in Chicago for posting online.} Amazing….. Does he not realize he ought to drop these vendettas and go on to more edifying things? This only causes more and more dissension and chaos in our midst. This is not going to your brother in secret. This is not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit………

I highlighted words in James Chapter 3 to emphasise, stress, & place importance upon your {our} situation.

James 3
        1 Not many of you should BECOME TEACHERS, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

2 We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to control his whole body.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of the horses to make them obey us, we can guide the whole animal.

4 Consider ships as well. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot is inclined.

5 In the same way, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it BOASTS OF GREAT THINGS. Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze.

6 The tongue also is a fire, A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, FULL OF DEADLY POISON.

9 WITH THE TONGUE WE BLESS OUR LORD AND FATHER AND WITH IT WE CURSE MEN {ADAM} WHO HAVE BEEN MADE IN GOD”S LIKENESS {IMAGE}.

10 Out of the same mouth comeBLESSING AND CURSING. My brothers, this should not be!

11 Can both fresh water and bitter water flow from the same spring?

12 My brothers, can a fig tree grow olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good conduct, by deeds done in the humility that COMES FROM WISDOM.

14 But if you harbor in your hearts BITTER JEALOUSY AND SELFISH AMBITION, do not boast in it or deny the truth.

15 Such WISDOM does not come from above, but is EARTHLY UNSPIRITUAL, DEMONIC.

16 FOR WHERE JEALOUSY AND SELFISH AMBITION EXIST, THERE WILL BE DISORDER AND EVERY EVIL PRACTICE.

17 But the wisdom from above is first of all pure, then peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere.

18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap the fruit of righteousness.

Brother Michael, let us focus on the pure words of Yahweh……Wisdom from above is our shield. It is pure, peaceable, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and GOOD fruit, impartial, and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap the fruit of righteousness. Verses 13-18 above says it all. We manifest the wisdom of God……

I believe these terrible experiences in this earth life have many many lessons for us. I once read a book many years ago, the title was “The School Of Christ”. We are in school as we traverse this earth in becoming sons. Some of the courses are tough and cause much grief and pain/suffering. And all of that results in obedient children of the Most High.

Last, Is it any wonder to us that the best friend of his wife can’t be called out or rebuked for her wickedness by Mr. Finck? She speaks to men to correct them, slander them, pick fights with them, and continually gets away with this behaviour amongst the brethren without so much as a word of correction to her. {Where is her husband?}

Could it be he can’t deal with her because he would also have to deal with his own wife who is a carbon copy of this other woman? They are identical in behaviour. They both are fouled mouthed, filthy talkers, displaying the most ungodly feminist ways. How sad. May this situation change for the better.

I hope these will seek the wisdom from above if they are Yahweh’s children.

Again, your video was well done and sincere. I’m so pleased you put it out there. May Yahweh continue to bless that beautiful family of yours.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

I just got to fink on Fink because Baal Fink finked on me and my finks

I just got to fink on Fink because Baal Fink finked on me and my finks

https://christiansrising.com/exposin...rs/#comment-22
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...9421#post19421
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...9421#post19421

[Because he, and his cult members can’t stop attacking my friends and I]:

It is also a little over a year since an incident took place at the home of William ‘Bill’ Finck, a person I thought to be a personal friend. Bill Finck is a self-taught Bible historian and a sort of ‘internet theologian’. The incident was the catalyst for my permanent separation from Bill. This was an incident that BEGAN with his wife, Melissa, hollering AT BILL (NOT me), cussing him (NOT me), calling him “motherf**ker”, “pussy”, and the such. Bill Finck likes to put forth the air of a moral, truthful, Godly ‘man of Yahweh’, a man against vice, and against Feminism, a man who has his house in order and a happily married husband to a submissive and Godly wife. But he is none of these things.

Understand, my INITIAL separation was NOT over theology, or some doctrinal disagreement, it was personal. The separation was initiated by the drunken tirade of his wife, Melissa, that took place Saturday night, November 18, 2017. A tirade that BEGAN with Melissa hollering at Bill (NOT at me) and cussing him out, repeatedly. Why? What had he done? Nothing really. She overheard him simply telling me about his continued problems with her worsening behavior, and her heavier drinking, even telling me concerning her increased drinking: “she’s hiding it from me”.

Bill had initiated this discussion, he on his own, brought up his wife’s deteriorating attitude, worsening behavior and heavier drinking, as well as her lack of helping him with his internet ‘ministry’ work and websites. I didn’t bring the topic of Melissa and her behavior up, he did. As he talked, I sat mostly quiet, only once speaking saying: “I’ve tried to talk to her and help her in the past. I had hoped she was doing better” to which he responded with a very somber “No”.

Bill told me that he “gave her all of [his] passwords” to all of his social site pages and emails to answer messages and emails for him to lighten his work load. He said that all she does is check them to see if there are any illicit messages to or from women, but does nothing else, when she does bother to check his messages or emails.

Right before he began to tell me of his most recent marital woes he told me she was “passed out” drunk in their bedroom. As he talked and I listened (with Samantha quietly sitting next to me), Melissa, unknown to him and I, was outside the door, which was slightly open, of the room quietly eavesdropping as he was talking. We don’t know how long she had been there. Suddenly she began to holler at HIM, cussing HIM, and subsequently making her presence right outside, but beside, the slightly open door very well known.

This part Bill Finck conveniently has left out every time he speaks on social media or his website about Melissa cussing me and Samantha out. Melissa initially was cussing her husband, Bill, out for telling people (Samantha and I) about her worsening attitude, her lack of being a Help Meet for her man, and her increased consumption of alcohol. Instead Bill Finck has presented the incident as Melissa cussing me and Samantha as a result of some sort of act of ‘Righteous Indignation’ on her part that we brought on ourselves.

The TRUTH of the matter is it was BILL that Melissa was enraged with that night. I, nor Samantha, did ANYTHING wrong anytime during our visit that day, previous to Melissa’s temper tantrum. It was BILL that Melissa initially was cussing out. Bill has since tried to throw out distractions in posts he’s made on Facebook and his website’s forum attempting to cover up the fact that Melissa was actually angry at him and began cussing him.

He has tried to distract from this fact via directing counter accusations at Samantha and I, such as we are just mad because Melissa cussed, which is laughable. Those of you that know me know that I don’t believe there is such a thing as a “bad word”. But there IS such a thing as saying terms, words, in a BAD, and HATEFUL, context.

Melissa was angry and hollering and cussing Bill but then she turned her rage and cussing towards us saying “F**k Ryan!” and “F**k Sam!”. Why was she cussing us? Neither Sam nor I said anything bad about her, or to her. She cussed us because she was angry, NOT at us, but at her husband who was telling me (certainly not for the first time mind you) of his exasperation with his wife’s perpetual and daily contentiousness, ever worsening attitude, her continued lack of being a help to him and his work, and her increased drinking.

This certainly was not the first time he had done so between January 2015, when I first moved to Florida, to November 2017. Many times has Bill told me of the stress Melissa puts on him with her bitching, complaining and negative attitude. Many times I have personally witnessed her stressing him. Nor was this the first time I had personally witnessed her going into a drunken tirade. I had witnessed a few of those tirades between January 2015 till then. The very first night I spent in Florida was January 11th, 2015, and it was in their home in a spare bedroom. I was awakened in the middle of the night, around 1:30am by the hollering and cussing of Melissa, and her slamming doors, repeatedly. She was hollering and cussing at Bill, but he never raised his voice. THAT was my introduction to the dysfunctional marriage of Bill and Melissa, and their drinking issues. Talk about a ‘rude awakening’.

So Melissa hollering and cussing at Bill the evening of November 18, 2017 was no shock to me, but, it was the first time Melissa had ever cussed me. I have NEVER cussed anyone I call “friend”, I RESPECT my friends, and I would never respect a friend that cussed me, nor consider them any longer a friend.

We left their home within minutes of her directing her rage and cussing at us. We had done nothing and did not deserve her disrespecting us. Initially I was not mad at her husband, just disgusted with his wife, so I shook Bill’s hand and told him ‘good night’.

Though I was disappointed in his continued lack of control of his wife (it was certainly not news to me) I was not yet done with him, but I was definitely done with her.

I had already known the couple personally for well over 2 ½ years. And thus I have been personal witness to many of their arguments, some while they were drinking, others while they were sober. I also know that physicality between the two during some of these arguments has been a factor.

For example in 2015 I witnessed Melissa, in a angry fit, spitefully knock a computer monitor off it’s desk top, and Bill immediately had to get up and physically control her, wrestling her out the door of his office as she fought him and down the hall to their bedroom. Bill has told me he has had to hold Melissa down on the ground when she became out of control drunk and throwing a fit. Melissa once texted me to tell me of a black eye she got from Bill, but saying he gave it to her by accident, saying he bumped her eye as they slept.

On more than one occasion Bill has messaged me frustrated with his wife’s contentiousness. He has even messaged me in the middle of the night (around 1 am), while they were on an out-of-town trip (supposedly spreading the “Truth of Yahweh”), complaining about her bitchiness, threatening to “leave her ass here” -to leave her where they were. So their marital dysfunction was nothing new to me. But her turning on me, and directing her hatefulness onto me was.

A few days later I confided in a (at the time) mutual friend of Bill’s and mine, Michael Brandenburg, telling him of the incident and informing him that as far as for me and Samantha, we would not be joining him and his wife in any future get-togethers with Bill and Melissa (as was our general monthly practice). I told Michael that it was NOT Bill, but Melissa, that I was disgusted with, but that I was greatly disappointed in his lack of control over his wife.

After waiting for Bill Finck to make this right, and after Michael’s conversation with Bill to try to help find reconciliation, I realized there was no point in any further hope, on my behalf, of associating with Bill. It was right then that I made the decision that I was done, not with just Melissa, but Bill as well. As a result I announced a fresh new start for myself and my family as far as my Christian walk and spiritual path was concerned in my videos.

Bill continues to make excuses and seeks to JUSTIFY his wife’s cussing of Samantha and I. It wasn’t just Bill trying to justify Melissa’s hateful cussing of us, he says that we actually deserved it! Bill claims that Melissa was mad at Samantha and I (never addressing the fact that she was mad at HIM that night, not us) citing bizarre (and obviously made-up-after-the-fact) reasons. Bullshit reasons such as Samantha would not talk to Melissa during our visit, which is a boldfaced lie. Samantha tried to spend time with Melissa, but his alcoholic wife spent most of the time in her bedroom. When she wasn’t in the bedroom she was trying to get Samantha to drink with her. Samantha is not anti-alcohol, she just had no desire to drink that day.

Another “reason” and lame ‘justification’ he gives was that I (allegedly) never complimented Melissa on her new Jeep, and that I was (supposedly) jealous of her new vehicle. That is another lie. I did compliment Melissa on getting the new Jeep, standing on their front porch, earlier that day.

I have always liked to see people do and get the things they want in life. What they get or do has no bearings on what I do or acquire in my life. But Bill and Melissa had to come up with reasons for her cussing us, and to make it like Melissa was mad at Samantha and I and not Bill. Bill has tried to hide the REAL reason Melissa got angry, and who she initially was angry at.

Bill also throws up that I had spoke of my own vehicle’s mechanical issues (that I was having at the time), and tries to claim I wasn’t expressing the Faith I speak of and teach. Bill and Melissa had told me of their vehicle woes more times than I can count. My vehicle issues (there were two) were recent (at that time) and so I spoke of them, but so what? That doesn’t mean I didn’t/don’t have the Faith I teach and speak of, or that I was jealous of someone else.

Bill also tried to claim that I was wanting money from him to fix my vehicle. That is a boldfaced lie. I never asked Bill for money, nor implied or hinted that I wanted money from him for vehicle repair money. The thought never occurred to me to seek money from him but if I had wanted to borrow money from him, or anybody, I would have asked.

By the way, both of those vehicle issues (one was with brakes the other with a window) got fixed and I never had to borrow money or beg anyone to help me get them fixed! Both were taken care of in one day, within a couple of hours, with little money and little effort.

Another one of Bill’s silly justifications for his wife’s cussing of Samantha and I was based on a claim Melissa told him (after that day) that she wasn’t thanked for the food we ate there that day. Samantha and her son had indeed thanked her when they got their plates.

It was Bill’s mother and a house guest from the west coast who did most of the food preparation anyway. I could have thanked Melissa for the food as I left that evening (as is sometimes my, and other peoples, custom) if we hadn’t of had to leave under the circumstances we did.

Bill and his wife’s lame attempts at justification for her cussing me and Samantha show a lack of respect for us, as well as poor character on their part. Not to mention are Bearing False Witness, a violation of one of the “Laws of Yahweh” Bill likes to talk so much about in his podcasts.

By the way the young house guest, a young man (Cory) in his 20’s, who had come to spend time with Bill, witnessed Melissa’s drunken rage and cussing out of Bill, Samantha and me that night. He was in the room next to Bill’s office talking with Samantha’s son, Jake. This young man, who is still in regular contact with Jake, immediately broke contact with Bill after he traveled back home to the west coast. He was disgusted by not just what he witnessed that night, but during the weeks he stayed with Bill and Melissa. He once admired and looked up to Bill Finck, believing him to be a “Man of God”, but after having stayed with him and Melissa and seeing much non-christian and questionable, and drunken behavior, he broke off contact with Bill. Bill and Melissa both have since attacked this young Christian man’s character, slandering him. On the other hand that gentleman has NEVER said anything publicly against them.

After this spilt, Bill also began to and still mocks what I teach concerning Faith, spirituality and the Bible. Something he NEVER did before, or in my presence, or Michael’s presence, during all of the many previous get-togethers we had. Bill talks a tough anti-Feminist game in his podcasts but has allowed a woman, his own wife, to manipulate him, instead of him being a man, and the husband of their marriage.

Bill told me during his talk to me about Melissa (before Melissa interrupted with her hollering and cussing) that he “don’t know what to do” about Melissa. Bill drinks everyday, and he knows he can’t drink and tell Melissa she can’t. His supposed vast knowledge of the Bible and ministry do not even have the power to help his own wife make the necessary changes to improve her own life. His way of theology is base, only appealing to one’s race, but doing nothing to help people to walk spiritually and truly in Faith.

After my early December 2017 Youtube video announcing that I was “burning my boats” and going forward in my life, socially, theologically, and spiritually, Bill began to attack Michael and I, and our families and our characters, in social media, on his website, both in podcasts, and his forum. He has accused us of “heresy” and condemned us to what he termed the “temporal Lake of Fire” (meaning we would suffer in this life). William Finck’s dedicated followers, have openly expressed their blind belief in his version of the events of November 18, 2017. They have joined with Bill and Melissa in publicly and repeatedly attacking my character, Samantha, and the character of the Michael, his wife and his family.

We are not going to argue or debate, nor spend much time pointing out all the errors, assumptions, and false accusations made about us by Bill and some of his blind followers of his cult. There is much about Bill Finck that others know about him, that has yet to come out publicly. And there is MUCH evil that Bill has sown, not just towards us but other individuals, that he has yet to reap the fruits of.

I am Ryan Brennan and all that I have stated here is the truth, may the True God judge between William Finck and I, and may the world see the results of His judgment.

Ryan Brennan says:
          DECEMBER 7, 2018 AT 8:31 PM

I'se the New Bryan Reo 4 Rabbi Finckelsheenie, cum-cum cum-cum!!!

My jewtube channel dedicated to Rabbi Finckelsheenie

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnz...OnhG6r05wmsfOw

Comment

Working...
          X