It Seems To Be About Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Seems To Be About Control

I notice that Wee Willie Wonka and that other weirdo Akingu seem to have fled from your other forum. They didn't last too long, did they?

Most of these creeps have no real interest in "debate" (and I use the term loosely) or even in showing off as to how clever they are, if they can't control the discourse and set the parameters, alter posts to make others look stupid, and above all, ban people. This whole internet thing seems to have become all about a bogus and empty form of power and control rather than the exchange of ideas.

I'll give this new v-Bulletin forum a plug on my Yahoo groups and my other lists and see if we can't drum up some participation.

Christian Nationalist Forum Organization

Christian Nationalist Forum Organization

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=37#post37
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...354#post182354
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...121&p=383#p383
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=748#post748
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=443
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...783#post707783

Originally posted by HAC
    I notice that Wee Willie Wonka and that other weirdo Akingu seem to have fled from your other forum. They didn't last too long, did they?

Most of these creeps have no real interest in "debate" (and I use the term loosely) or even in showing off as to how clever they are, if they can't control the discourse and set the parameters, alter posts to make others look stupid, and above all, ban people. This whole internet thing seems to have become all about a bogus and empty form of power and control rather than the exchange of ideas.

I'll give this new v-Bulletin forum a plug on my Yahoo groups and my other lists and see if we can't drum up some participation.
    What you or someone else wrote about these v-bulletin forums holds true: Some whigger or ZOGling ass-clown plays "King of the Hill" banning and deleting others. If they cannot control the situation, then they leave and freak out.

These forums are seldom about debate. They are simply a continuation of the jewhoogruppen in which whoever runs the group gets to decide what gives. That and simply sending clippings as to how ZOG got us by the nuts, might as well give in before we get hurt.

Now some of these forums are a little bit better, like StumbleInn. But I have no intention of making this place a diverse place like that.

What this forum does is to simply be the equivalent of a highly interactive blog working in conjunction with my web page. V-bulletin is far more beautiful than the phpbb3 equivalent. But what has mainly happened is that censorship by jews has been replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Now there is a business plan involved. Someone can make activism pay by running a web page, a forum, and having a print 'zine like Metzger does, and like you do to an extent. $permFront simply brings in Don Black a bit of income. VNNF is simply a false front in which TraitorGlenn Miller pumps in the ZOGbux, has a litterature dump once a year, and pays for one gut-sick lying guido-weasel to live in Granny's basement like it did when it was Pierce's weasel.

Thanks to an inheritance bringing me $10,000 a year, I have time to write and plot. V-bulletin software cost me $180 and renting out this web hosting cost me $142 for three years. So I am going to let my mo-net.com ISP lapse which costs $144 a year and doesn't give me this much bandwidth. Essentially I bought me an electronic printing press for three years for $320. Mighty cheap, if you ask me.

The limiting factor in anything is simply leadership and intelligence. Lack of which is why the niggers and muds can't maintain anything other than a turd-whirrrld society and why, no matter whether in decline, they flee as economic refugees to ZOG. Likewise with the whigger herd animals of ZOG, unable to protect their earnings they are likewise unable to produce anything on their own. Thus there are trillions of ZOGbux printed up for the banksters to pay for their gambling debts while at the same time no money to pay for unemployment benefits or Social Security or Medicare.

This lack of intelligence reflects in the White Nationalist Movement. $permFront was set up to give David Duke a chance at hoovering up geezergelt and whiggaz-mites. VNNF never was anything other than Linder on the payroll as a minor media reptile, first for Pierce, then Billy Roper, and then for ZOG via TraitorGlenn Miller. The Voice of Reason spinoff from VNNF is most likely a ZOG false-front operation. In every case, the forum owners invariably appoint some closed-minded whiggers to act as censors.

Klunt and her MeercatMark Downey, who routinely censored all DSCI dissent, are theysselfs now kicked off of $permFront now that Don Black decided to delete the 'Theology' sub-forum. Having no great intelligence, it is probably back to the House_of_Klunt jewhoogruppen with Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson and KhazarDick Niemele/Niematoad/Niematurd. They will not be missed.

Likewise with $permFront and VNNF. Linder has been banning like a crazed weasel for using nazi usernames, misspelling words and just criticising Linder. I think I shall open up a subforum for VNNF boat-pisspul called "Hogtown" -- a Reservation and exile-place in waiting for VNNF boat-pisspul. I'm thinking that I need a sneaking little guido-weasel like Pierce did when Pierce tapped Linder and so I think I'll invite Linder-lite, Jett Rink, to be "Mayor of Hogtown." Jett Rink yapped about setting up his own forum -- I'll offer him a subforum to post his blog stuff on. Rink got a blog. Perhaps he will want to do some practice first on running a subforum.

After I got out of the NutHouse, StumbleInn offered me my own subforum. And that is the key to Movement forums just as it is the key to Movement as a whole. Anyone who tries to put these anti-ZOG whiggers under one whip is pissing up a rope. It can't be done. Rather, like the DSCI Church has always done, the key is networking between decentralized nodes. This way everyone gets to speak his own peace, you have the extremists taking cover behind all of the Movement, and you undo ZOG's attempt to create their own jew-friendly overall 'leadership' as they have done with $permFront and VNNF. You speak of their leader's poisonous legacy, Duke's and Pierce's. Well, $permFront and VNNF are their poisonous legacy, in most cases the only poisons left still poisoning the bowel Movement. By creating open subforums we create Movement leadership which will probably not be loyal to myself, but which will certainly not be loyal to ZOG. Rather than post to a ZOG false front, like $permFront and VNNF, we have the one-in-twenty, five percenters with leadership ability essentially learn their own communications skills in their own subforums, to where, like myself they can create their own forums and web pages which will remain networked as a whole. Thus we create an independent decentralized Movement leadership with some ties to each other, a networked 'leaderless Resistance' each doing its own thang, driving ZOG nuts trying to surveil every little petty chieftain and warlord.

The seeds of Revolution are already here and spread. I am suggesting that we work on preparing a seedbed in which we spread our preferred message. Allied subforums have autonomy, their leaders in exile run them pretty much as they please. When the minimum restrictions pall, they can form their own v-bulletin forums. This way we are founding a skrule of Revolution and Revolutionary leadership.

As you have noted, whiggers who cannot [d]rule move to places where they can. Klunt Downey used to demand that I be censored for calling her Klunt. When she could not rule, she would run off until such time as she found $permFront back in 2003, and she could censor away every last DSCI man except for one who paid Don Black money. Now she is constrained from posting and thus soon to be gone from $permFront with harsh memories from her victims paramount. We live in an age where whiggers simply cannot live with ridicule against their own personal me-god. And thus you simply came out of your enclave and dealt with these whiggers and they, not able to bother you in your enclave, proceeded to theysselfs leave.

I have changed the settings to where you can upload an avatar. I am also going to allow sock-puppet accounts so that we can fight jews and whiggers who choose not to play. I will ask that you don't create sock-puppets in the name of WhiggerSwill and Akingu, but you can create other straw-kikes aand straw-whiggaz as you please. I need to go back to the operations manual to find that allowing this, but as it is now, you have to log off before activating a sockpuppet. However, since you are a moderator of your own subforum, maybe you have privileges set there to pretty much do as you please.

Running a phpbb3 forum helps me out in running a v-bulletin forum. A phpbb3 forum is like driving a Chevy compared to all the tools for v-bulletin making it like driving a Peterbilt large car. I hacked into the settings allowing 150x150 avatars and not allowing non-registered guests to see the membership list. I'll be running special graphics for the subforums before the month is up.

I still post about everything to the phpbb forum. In fact, one is able to compose in the phpbb forum easier and then send to the v-bulletin forum. However, as both are based upon a phb database running my SQL, as are blogger and wordpress. Thus once composed, one is able to simply paste onto the blogs.

Thus I intend to use v-bulletin to create a forum where the best Resistance writers post, without censorship, and wherein a decentralized Movement leadership has their own communities and subforum, developing their own decentralized leadership abilities and operating in some sort of Network.

You certainly have helped me think, Covington. That is why, in part, you have value. That and providing me with ammunition against bowel-Movement feebs. Quite a few people quote you while loathing you at the same time.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-15-2009, 01:09 AM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Jett Skink?

Pastor L said:
      Likewise with $permFront and VNNF. Linder has been banning like a crazed weasel for using nazi usernames, misspelling words and just criticising Linder. I think I shall open up a subforum for VNNF boat-pisspul called "Hogtown" -- a Reservation and exile-place in waiting for VNNF boat-pisspul. I'm thinking that I need a sneaking little guido-weasel like Pierce did when Pierce tapped Linder and so I think I'll invite Linder-lite, Jett Rink, to be "Mayor of Hogtown." Jett Rink yapped about setting up his own forum -- I'll offer him a subforum to post his blog stuff on. Rink got a blog. Perhaps he will want to do some practice first on running a subforum.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Great idea re: rinkytwink. Hope he takes you up on the offer. I personally detest the gasbag twit, so I will for the most part ignore it's presense unless I am bored or feeling cranky. Jett RinkyDinkstein is by nature a shitstirrer who changes sides with the wind.
      Of course, I was banished from VNNF after four years and nearly 600 posts (some good, some bad) for simply and politely as possible, pointing out the hypocracy of his spelling rule and the screech garbage/tard yard.

Pastor L said:
      You certainly have helped me think, Covington. That is why, in part, you have value. That and providing me with ammunition against bowel-Movement feebs. Quite a few people quote you while loathing you at the same time.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN[/QUOTE]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Another fine idea re HAC. I personally have not read too much of his stuff but I have a very good CI brother up in the Phoenix area who keeps track of, and agrees with much of what he has to say which has made me more than a little curious to check him out further myself.

It is hard to figure what is truth or lie many times without lots of research butt when fI was face-to-face with KAS it was sickenly apparent to me that I was in the presence of a flaming homo. Either way, I am glad that there is cooperation between two very unlikely revolutionaries such as yourselves. I am sure it will give those with large facehorns fits long into the night. (:

Comment

I Need A Weasel . . . .

I Need A Weasel . . . .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=40#post40
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...121&p=384#p384
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=749#post749
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...407#post182407
        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post707786

Originally posted by Jett Rink
        The BarryVP Era of VNNF

Posted by jettroxx on May 7, 2009

Didja notice why VNNF sucks now?

Mainly it is because of Varg and his best buddy the boot polisher BarryVP.

This BarryVP guy is a complete fruit who does nothing but polish the metaphorical teacher’s apple all day and post pics of lol cats and repeats recycled jewtv gags and one liners that must have made a real impression on him. Christ, can there actually be a human being out there like this? For real? Or is BarryVp a made up character to exude lameness to drive people away? I don’t really know for sure.

Next thing in line that has made VNNF jump the shark is the influx or retarded Christians. I mean, how the hell can you be anti-semitic when you fucking worship the same god the jews do? Thats retarded!

BarryVP, JesusFreaks, and other assorted misfits who have to cling to some brand like 14/88 or KKK or whatever have tanked yet another forum.

The only reason I mention this is because VNNF once was a place where people like the above were made fun of, now it is populated by the same trash that used to be mocked there.

Originally posted by Pastor Visser

May 13, 2009 at 10:39 AM

The scourge of homosexuality that plagues your pea brain will be wiped clean in the final act of revelation. This will culminate in your eternal banishment to the deepest pits of molten hell for all eternity. If you could act and think clearly you’d see where this path of yours is taking you….

http://exileonjettstreet.wordpress.c...f/#comment-290

Hello Jett Rink:

Unlike my DSCI pastor ally, Visser, above, I think I could use a little amoral guido-weasel like jewrself. Pierce found use for Alex Linder and he has plagued us. I think we need an amoral guido weasel to fight the Linder weasel.

And you have been yapping about founding jewr own v-bulletin forum. Here is my offer:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...hp?p=37#post37
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...354#post182354
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...121&p=383#p383
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...hp=748#post748

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
        So, could you behave jewrself enough to not make too much fun of us Christians and stay on jewr own side of the tracks and becum "Mayor of Hogtown/Not VNNF?" -- a 'Tard Corral Away from the Lesser Free Range Tard Corral?

If you can't behave, I'll simply jewlag jewr weasel ass or confine you to Hogtown. I could still use another Harold Washington and if you don't want it, the job will be offered to Chief Running 'Tard Mike Jahn.

Well enough of the carrot and stick. You could amount to enough of a shit as a moderator to where you might want to set up jewr own v-bulletin forum and you could learn it there.

All my DSCI friends, Pastor Visser and Cockatoo say that you are a complete amoral weasel. Well, I could use a weasel to give another gut-sick weasel dying of ass-cancer fantods.

Think it over. And you might profit from listening to Pastor Visser above as well.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-15-2009, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Geezergelt?

$permFront was set up to give David Duke a chance at hoovering up geezergelt and whiggaz-mites.
          That's one thing I like about you, Martin. You are absolutely brilliant at thinking up little catchphrases like this that encapsulate complex ideas in one or two words. "Geezergelt" and "whiggaz-mites" would mean nothing to someone who has never worked in the Bowel Movement, but I understand exactly what you mean.

Comment

Sometimes Some People Need A Good Swift Kick

Sometimes Some People Need A Good Swift Kick

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

$permFront was set up to give David Duke a chance at hoovering up geezergelt and whiggaz-mites.
            Originally posted by HAC View Post
            That's one thing I like about you, Martin. You are absolutely brilliant at thinking up little catchphrases like this that encapsulate complex ideas in one or two words. "Geezergelt" and "whiggaz-mites" would mean nothing to someone who has never worked in the Bowel Movement, but I understand exactly what you mean.
            Robert Frenz coined the term 'geezer-gelt' to describe the $permFront activity for David Duke. Apparently neither himself nor Eric Thomson thought much of David Duke. Nor does much of the Old Resistance. I've heard tales from my own sources that David Duke is not overmuch loved.

The term 'whiggaz-mites' is my own. It comes from the parable of the widow who gave her last two mites into the collection box and Christ appreciated her efforts.

This Movement is full of crooks sucking up money and effort from struggling Whites. I don't appreciate what some pisspul do and so I decide to give them something to think about. I think that the readers do understand that what is said is NOT complimentary about these baal-priests and false fronts.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

wow...i love the way you think...it is a breath of fresh air.

other sites are as bad as public political correctness, your so worreid of getting banned by the all mighty board admin that it forces censorship, no different then the way you have to watch what you say while at work.

god bless this site!

Comment

Christian Nationalist Forum Philosophy

Christian Nationalist Forum Philosophy

Originally posted by jimmyblueeyes View Post
                wow...i love the way you think...it is a breath of fresh air.

other sites are as bad as public political correctness, your so worreid of getting banned by the all mighty board admin that it forces censorship, no different then the way you have to watch what you say while at work.

god bless this site!
                Here on Christian Nationalist, I intend to actually deliver what $permFront and VNNF promised and refused to deliver -- Free Speech for Whites. I and my friends have been banned from many forums and listservers for speaking the Truth -- as we saw it.

Part of the reason for bannings and censorings is because these forums are ZOG false fronts, like $permFront, which is designed to allow David Duke and the rest of the Movement confidence men to hoover up the geezer-gelt and whiggaz-mites and put it to where this Movement money won't cause any trouble for ZOG by ending up in David Duke's and Don Black's private pockets. VNNF is altogether a ZOG run organization with TraitorGlenn Miller paying the bills and probably enough for one gut-sick guido-weasel dying of jew ass-cancer named Alex Linder to get a small portion. Whatever the Auntie-Christian solipsistic whiggers send into VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF (Vanguard News Network Forum/TraitorGlenn Miller NNF/Greater Free Range 'Tard Corral NNF) simply goes into Linder's or Miller's pockets, which is why Linder has no problem with arbitrarily cutting people off.

The rest of the bowel Movement v-bulletin forums -- and it has to be the pretty and powerful v-bulletin in order to count, can't use a perfectly acceptable phpbb3 forum software -- follow Harold Covington's astute observations concerning them:

Originally posted by Harold Covington
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post307

The latest fad appears to be playing on vBulletin boards, the largest and oldest of which is Stormfront, run by David Duke flunky Don Black. Probably the second largest vBulletin board is Vanguard News Networks, run by two alcoholics, Alex Linder and the Federal informer and miscegenator Frazier Glenn Miller (q.v..) There are about half a dozen smaller imitators such as White Nationalist Info run by the bizarre and dysfunctional 'Francis Playfair,'? but basically they are all the same. The group owner and a small group of his butt buddies whom he appoints as moderators play 'King of the Hill,'? amusing themselves by conducting endless, pointless flame wars with one another over nothing, and banning people who dare to disagree with them or criticize them. The White internet at this point really serves no purpose other than a cautionary tale as to how so-called White Nationalists would behave if ever they really did gain power anywhere.
                So what is the best way to ensure freedom of speech? I think it is through

Comment

Working...
                X