MENTOR, OH 44060
    Alias
    Party Attorney
    Attorney KURT, ESQ, PAMELA D.
    Address

Docket Information

Date Docket Text

02/27/2019 Deposit for domestic action Receipt: 407815 Date: 02/27/2019
    02/27/2019 Petition for dissolution of marriage, waiver of service, separation agreement, filed. Receipt: 407815 Date: 02/27/2019

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Mrs. Niggerlips' purposefoolly has a barren dry Brazilian Sephardic Marrano Dry Hole

Mrs. Niggerlips' purposefoolly has a barren dry Brazilian Sephardic Marrano Dry Hole

Would you marry a woman who didn't want children?

https://www.quora.com/Would-you-marr...an-Anthony-Reo
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0225#post20225
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0225#post20225

No, I would not do so.

I married a woman who said she wanted children, then admitted she never wanted children and that she only said it because I wouldn’t have agreed to marry her if she had said she didn’t want children, and then during our separation and pending divorce she said she had changed her mind and wanted children, and after agreeing to reconcile on that basis and some other issues, I have just now learned and once again she does not actually want children.

I think in the future, going forward, I am never going to marry again, or I would consider and be open to the possibility but only if the woman is already pregnant with my child. My family goals and life goals will come before her desire to be respectably married before getting pregnant.

I cannot imagine myself staying in a marriage based on lies and ever-shifting promises and declarations which are then withdrawn and admitted to have been false.

At this point I would rather be alone than with somebody who I no longer trust because they have a track record of being evasive, deceptive, and telling me one thing when they realize it is what I wanted to hear, and then not having meant that and later admitting that it was not reflective of their true desires.

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

I told Mrs. Niggerlips a Brazilian jewess that I'se NOT a Guido Sephardic jew criminal although I dress like a guido wop criminal

I told Mrs. Niggerlips a Brazilian jewess that I'se NOT a Guido Sephardic jew criminal although I dress like a girly guido wop criminal (Now that I'm no longer pretending to be an manly Aryan See-eye Dentist)

If a wife discovers that the family's enhanced standard of living is due to criminal activity by her husband, should she risk breaking up the family by informing on him to the police?

https://www.quora.com/If-a-wife-disc...an-Anthony-Reo
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0244#post20244
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0244#post20244

From a perspective of honor if I were involved with organized crime and my wife was about to inform on me to the FBI I would probably kill her for her betrayal. Betrayal is the one unforgivable sin in this life.

When we were courting she inquired if I was some sort of criminal or affiliate of criminals and I assured her I was not and she said if I was she would assist me in any way and try to help me keep ahead of the authorities and elude my enemies. I then repeated that I was not a criminal and added that if I was I would not involve her in criminal business.

In my view you never betray your spouse to the authorities unless they have severely abused you or the children.

Bryan Anthony Reo, Married to a Brazilian woman
      Answered Aug 18 2019

Broke-Back [Sored] Mamzer's my name,
      ZOGbot Baal-Priest Faggotry's my Game!!!

Bryan Reo 2004 Mentor High School

Dickie's & Eliar's & Finckelsteinian Man-Jewce -- Breakfast of Champeen Mamzer Faggots!!!

Sored-Mamzer's Blog on Finck-El-Steinian Gonnerrhia-Degeneria

Comment

Ol' Niggerlips is vastly protective of its beard

Ol' Niggerlips is vastly protective of its beard

Are men never vindictive and spiteful?

https://www.quora.com/Are-men-never-...an-Anthony-Reo
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0294#post20294
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0294#post20294

Bryan Anthony Reo, Ohio Attorney
        Answered around 12:00 am 8 Sept 2019

Never? Ha!

Plenty of men are spiteful and vindictive.

I won a massive judgment against a creep who had been defaming me. He has launched a new campaign of cyber defamation against me and has now extended his campaign to defame my wife who doesn't even know who he is or why he is bothering me. She doesn't know him or know anything about him. He is seeking to maliciously injure her to hurt me and to get at me. He is incredibly petty and vindictive.

Actually Bryan Reo has been a ZOG agent provacateur trying to bring other jews, mongrels, and ZOGbots into the Christian Identity and White Nationalist Movements and thus as a Resistance soldier I have no choice but to expose this Satannic mongrel abomination for what it is. That means on occassion losing before the ZOG regimeist korts and thus having an excuse for the extermination of ZOG and ZOGling whigger and mamzer herd animals. The end result of all this is local military dictatorships called the Ten Thousand Warlords over 10-20 million ex-whigger survivors. To get there the current mighty Evil Empire and 300 million of its sick diseased animals must be destroyed.

Here's my opinion: Actually, I did see Mrs. Niggerlips at kort on June 25 and 26th 2019. Ol' Niggerlips was sitting next to this other mongrel homosexual and there was some sort of feeling between the two obvious homos, while Mrs. Niggerlips, skinny, five more shades of white than Ol' Niggerlips/Bryan Reo but with a huge kikess nose was skipping about like a puppy trying to get the two homos attention. Ol' Niggerlips treated her with obvious disinterest. Later on these Quora posts Bryan Reo makes it quite clear that she was about to get divorced but where else to get an exotic Brazilian beard to "prove" Reo isn't a "White Supremacist" and not a homosexual. She obviously has her uses.

And this is the same Ol' Niggerlips, Esquirrel who sued Roxie Fausnaught, now 63 years old, ill, illiterate and bed-bound since Dec. 13, 2013 because Roxie is on the Board of Directors for my Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri? Bryan Reo is claiming maliciousness on my part against his beard when I haven't sued her for Ol' Niggerlip's ZOGbot activity against my Church or woman?

No, Mrs. Niggerlips is merely some eye-candy beard Bryan Reo uses to show that theis Satannic mongrel abomination isn't a big predatory faggot. I wish Mrs. Niggerlips ease for her back hole and to make Niggerlips buy her a suitable tool for her front hole. She should be deported back to Brazil though. -- Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN

I would challenge him to a duel but dueling is illegal and is generally only between gentlemen of approximately equal social rank and he is not my social peer.

My take is that Ol' Niggerlips is one touchy Satannic mongrel abomination. The evil critter isn't even remotely white -- as everyone with eyes and no longer friends acknowledges. But Niggerlips has fantasies of murdering White men like me who get in its delusions of whiggerdumb. Wanted to fight Johnny Tonto Britton until Johnny Tonto Britton threatened to put a bullet in its head if it went to Emmitt Idaho to rape Brittons wife and daughters. Threatened to put a spear in some 86 year-old Greek woman's head for making fun of Baal Finck's "Greek Schlorship". Threatened to cum to Granby to beat me up in October 2010 -- until I found out its real name and street address,

Niggerlips/Bryan Reo has delusions of being dangerous -- and it is. I've never seen a more relentless Satannic mongrel abomination which is why I recommend to everyone to have nothing to do with it if possible.

As an aside I believe dueling should be legal. I take insults against my honor very seriously. At the present all I can do is sue for defamation.

As an aside, Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo is one touchy Satannic mongrel abomination, always threatening to kill or hurt anyone and everyone who ridicules it in an effort to make it run off and stop bothering you. If you look at its Quora posts it always has numerous guns, wears body armor, and has fantasies of killing federal agents and local piglice while acting as an agent provocateur and non-white supremacist. Now it has found the Lake County korts where it has filed litigation for defamation well past the Ohio Statutes of Limitation, cf Ohio Revised Code 2305.11(A) against myself Roxie and my Church in violation of the 1st Amendment -- paper guarantees of Freedumb of Speech and Religion. I don't want a Satannic mongrel abomination within the Body of YHWH. The Lake County Courts let Reo get away with that shit, at least so far.

The end result will be prion-poisoning, "Quantrillization of Mentor" and Chernoblying the North Perry Buckear Power Plant during Civil War II.

Marital difficulties and problems aside, I have always been highly protective and defensive of my wife and would fight a duel to stifle a moron who had defamed her or harassed her.

If someone has a problem with me they can deal with me. It doesn't involve my wife and shouldn't. Some men are so vindictive and spiteful they drag her into it.

Based upon what I seen of Bryan Reo's interaction with its probably Sephardic Brazilian wife I seen two mongrel homosexuals into each other while Mrs. Niggerlips was bouncing around like a neglected puppy trying to get Reo's attention.

I'm not interested in suing her like Reo did against Roxie for no other reason other than maliciousness. I actually feel sorry for Mrs. Niggerlips, but I would sign her deportation papers because there shouldn't be a green card for "beard" of homosexual Satannic mongrel abomination. Or at least that is my opinion of the situation involving a limited-purpose public figure like Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt,
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Due to Deranged Niggerlips / Bryan Reo Litigation This Thread is NOW Closed and Will Not Be Changed

Due to Deranged Niggerlips / Bryan Reo Litigation This Thread is NOW Closed and Will Not Be Changed

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0316#post20316
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0316#post20316
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0316#post20316

Due to that Satanic Mongrel Abomination with a Law License Bryan Reo threatening to file another lawsuit, this time on behalf of its probable Sephardic jewess beard -- pretend wife used to pretend Bryan Reo is a "normal" heterosexual mamzer because Bryan Reo is in my observation a predatory homosexual -- this thread will be closed and in no way re-opened or changed in any manner given that there probably will be more Reo litigation initiated by Reo until I can get that vicious mongrel disbarred.

I'll put up what I received via e-mail around 11:00pm underneath this message but once this is done nothing will be changed. Ol' Niggerlips certainly has perverse living arrangements according to its proposed lawsuit and I don't want to be accused of adding to its already limitless Satanic mongrel abomination paranoia.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
          Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
          date: Sep 9, 2019, 10:14 PM
          subject: Rossi Reo v Lindstedt
          mailed-by: reolaw.org

Please find attached the complaint that was filed today with Lake County Court of Common Pleas.

Sincerely,

Bryan Reo

Bryan Anthony Reo (#0097470)
          REO LAW LLC
          P.O. Box 5100
          Mentor, Ohio 44061

(Business): (216) 505-0811

(Personal): (440) 313-5893

Admissions- Ohio Courts and Agencies [#0097470], N.D. Ohio, S.D. Ohio, E.D. Michigan, W.D. Michigan, 3rd Circuit, 6th Circuit, and Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (#37033)

This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited, and interception of the same is a federal criminal offense per 18 U.S.C. § 2511. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Bryan Reo's latest proposed litigation against Pastor Lindstedt (docx format)
          http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2019/Se...Complaint.docx

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-09-2019, 11:40 PM. Reason: Add Niggerlips' threatened litigation at 12:40pm 10Sept19 then no change

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
          Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
          X