The Moral & Legal "Mind" of Satannic Mongrel Bryan Reo, Esq[uirrel]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moral & Legal "Mind" of Satannic Mongrel Bryan Reo, Esq[uirrel]

The Bryan Reo / SoredMamzer / Ol' Niggerlips Phil-is-Stein Sophistry, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

Ol Niggerlips Bryan Reo, Esq(uirrel)
    Answered Mar 28, 2019

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-be...swer/Bryan-Reo
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0102#post20102
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0102#post20102

1. Never play by the rules of others unless you are content to just “get by” and “get along.” I have often said, “I don’t want to play by the rules, I want to make the rules.” Playing by the rules of others will, at most, get you a salary of $80,000 or perhaps even $120,000 per year, you will work 40–60 hours [or more] hours per week, for 30–40 years, die, and get shoved into a hole in the ground. Be bold, strike out, stake your claim, build your name.

2. Be careful who you trust, what you trust them with, and how you trust them. Former friends make the most dangerous of enemies because they are usually armed with everything they need to undermine you or damage you.

3. Make a decision and stick with it. If you keep waffling back and forth it means you are not ready to pursue on any particular course of action and you need to go back to the drawing board and decide. Don’t get half-way down one road and decide it is time to go back to the starting point or the fork. Figure all of this out BEFORE you embark down some particular road.

4. It is not wrong to quit when you realize you are wasting time or throwing good money after bad on something that is clearly never going to pan out.

5. Not all marriages are meant to last, need to last, or can even last. Don’t be afraid to hit the eject button or to shout “all hands abandon ship” and get out. It is better to recognize, “we’re just not compatible” when you are 25–30 instead of deciding to tough it out to 35–40 and wind up wasting the best years of your life with somebody you have no future with.

6. Observe other people who are miserable and try to avoid the things they do that appear to make them miserable. Learn from the mistakes of others.

7. Always have a planned schedule for the next day, the next week, the next month, and for the next 10–12 months, but this general guideline of a schedule should be flexible.

8. Have a lot of sex with your spouse because it will keep you both connected, you won’t ever be able to regain the lost time [time spent having sex with your spouse is better than time spent watching TV], and it will keep you focused, centered, grounded, and healthy.

9. Be physically active in some sort of self-defense combat/martial arts system [boxing, kick-boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay-Thai, MMA, Judo, etc., or better yet multiple styles/disciplines].

10. Save and invest and plan to live well and comfortable in your retirement. If you plan to “just get by” with Social Security, you may very well have a miserable meager existence of subsistence in retirement.

11. Learn as many languages as you can and work to become conversationally fluent in them. You will keep your mind sharp and open doors to new cultures.

12. Read each night before you go to bed, 10–60 minutes, or 20–90 minutes [whatever you are able to do]. Read a physical book.

13. Turn off electronic devices 60–90 minutes before bed [you will sleep better]. Don’t read on a Kindle or Tablet before bed.

14. Watch a 10–20 minute mini-documentary during lunch. I usually have lunch alone so I watch a mini-documentary with each lunch.

15. Don’t worry about whether or not somebody is going to betray you or cheat on you, just know you will be able to end it with them and move on in life and your life is not centered around them or their continued presence in your life. Don’t obsess over the prospect of being cheated on, exercise some discretion and sound judgment in selecting a partner, stay connected with them, and know that life goes on even if they cheat on you and you end things with them.

16. Try to relax but don’t be so relaxed you let your guard down.

17. Help those who you believe need your help and who you believe deserve your help.

18. Everybody is on their own journey, try not to derail anybody and try to occasionally help speed others along down the road they are on.

19. Live honestly, keep your honor clean, and remember honor is hard-won, difficult to maintain, but easily lost and seldom ever regained. Do not break your word, keep your promises, uphold your oaths and obligations, and make sure you always live by your code of honor.

20. If in doubt, explain, “I don’t know, but I will look into this and find out and get back to you shortly.” Never try to bullshit somebody into making them think you know the answer to a question when you just don’t know. Don’t give the wrong answer out of fear of seeming ignorant, admit your ignorance and go remedy the ignorance and then deliver the correct answer.

21. Don’t fake it until you make it. Live real and don’t try to front or put on a facade. Be who you are.

22. Know when to back down from a potential fight. Not every situation needs to go to a violent resolution.

23. Know when to move into a potential fight. Some situations do not permit withdrawal, retreat, and are beyond the ability of words to resolve.

24. When you see somebody in dire distress, render what assistance you believe is appropriate and do what you are capable of doing.

25. Remember that the homeless “bum” under the bridge could be your old friend and it might have been you if events had gone differently in your life. Don’t snicker or sneer at them, do what you can to alleviate their suffering.

26. Enjoy your success and don’t accept others guilting you because you have done well for yourself.

27. If you have time but limited funds, volunteer and help. If you have an abundance of money but no spare time, donate money. Do what you can with what you have.

28. Always know who you are and what you are about.

29. Travel often and with a purpose [even if the purpose is to just wander around the winding streets of some old city and meet new people]. Don’t go to theme parks, resorts, or miniature versions of corporate hotel USA in some other country, go out and explore something new and different.

30. Don’t let your genitals rule your existence. Sex is not the most important thing in your life, at least it shouldn’t be.

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Ol' Niggerlips says it is OK to murder whiggress skanks preggers with Royal git

What if an American woman says she has a secret baby with Prince Harry and that she wants child support? Could a US Judge make him pay child support?

Ol' Niggerlips says it is OK to murder whiggress skanks preggers with Royal git or put them in jail (if before the Lake County Perjury Parlor)

https://www.quora.com/What-if-an-Ame...an-Anthony-Reo
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0236#post20236
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0236#post20236

If I were the head of MI6 I would probably have the woman killed to protect the royal family from a scandal by a trashy American woman dragging a royal through American family law proceedings and causing great embarrassment to the royal family.

If you were a mistress to a royal or a casual fling or hook up and you didn't have the discretion enough to keep quiet about it, and you made things a public spectacle, I would expect somebody to kill you to keep you quiet.

If I were the judge and the claim was simply a pack of lies to try to coerce money from Prince Harry I would make sure the woman got some serious time in the county jail or state prison, at least 6 months ad a minimum.

467 views · View Upvoters · Answer requested by David Rothschild

Bryan Anthony Reo, Ohio Attorney
    Answered Aug 18

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

As a natural-born Satannic mongrel abomination and social parasite I becum-cum a lawyer after being kicked out of other jobs for being psychotic

As a natural-born Satannic mongrel abomination and social parasite I becum-cum a lawyer after being kicked out of other jobs for being psychotic

Do most people that take the bar examination fail the first time?

https://www.quora.com/Do-most-people...the-first-time
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0327#post20327
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0327#post20327

No, the vast majority [75–85% depending on the state] pass their first attempt. There are some notable exceptions.

(So Ol' Niggerlips is not really anything special insofar as prospective shysters in training go. Merely just another parasite seeking to attain a patent of nobility granted by the government giving them a monopoly license to steal wherein they won't actually be regulated by law but rather a bar association. Niggerlips / Bryan Reo can't write anything other than what it needs to steal through paperwork like a Motion to Strike [Defendant's Motions], Summary Judgment, Threatening Discovery "admissions" which are mere harangues. Niggerlips is no "good lawyer" even if there was such an animal. Pastor Martin Lindstedt.)

California and New York have been averaging pass rates of below 50% during numerous years over the last 10–15 years. This is due to the simple fact that California and New York are unique in allowing foreign law degree holders to sit for the bar exams without taking any American law classes. Sometimes it will be 60%, 40%, 45%, 48%, 50%, suffice to say, California and New York do have the lowest pass rates in the entire nation. It doesn’t help that New York and California have particularly hard bar exams as well, with certain things tested that are not common outside of California or New York law schools [I recall being told California usually tests immigration law, and New York tests financial/securities law- which you don’t get much instruction in immigration law in Louisiana or securities/finance law in Missouri or Indiana].

California also allows people who have been “apprenticing” with an attorney for several years and completed some law school, to sit for the bar exam. If you are a foreign law degree holder and are going to sit for the bar in California or New York, more likely than not you are going to fail the bar exam on your first try and possibly your second try. You will need to make substantial preparations and these preparations will probably require you to coordinate with an American attorney who can get you ready to pass the first time.

Some states bar you for life if you fail more than a set number of times [usually 5–6 times].

(Actually the first time they caught Ol' Niggerlips misstating the facts and/or law they should have banned Ol' Niggerlips from parasitism, but here in the ZOGland lawyers run wild. I sure am trying to get Ol' Niggerlips disbarred, along with its other Ohio-practicing weasels from the Foundation for the MarketPlace of Ideas / ZOGbot Poverty [F]Law Center. -- Pastor Martin Lindstedt, CJCC/AN

I passed Ohio on my first try [in the top 5%] and passed Michigan on my first try with a significantly above average score. At the end of the day it is ultimately “pass or fail” nobody really cares about your specific score except for bragging purposes [and I did have to take that opportunity to indulge in a bit of bragging on my part] and it may help you land your first job if you go with an established firm. “Now it’s on to California and let’s win there.”

Failing your first time can be devastating psychologically and to the career. Failing twice or three times is probably a career kiss of death unless you have a family job lined up with dad or grandpa waiting for you with a job ready to go. If you fail the first time then figure out how to improve your study technique, take the commercial prep course if you didn’t already take it, retake it if you can [Barbri lets you redo the course for free if you failed the first time], and do the bar a second time. If you fail a second time, consider one more try. If you fail three times you should consider the possibility that law just isn’t your thing, go do something else.

Do NOT fail the bar, take it seriously, study, prepare, and then 5–10 days before the exam stop studying and relax for several days, and then 2–3 days before give a several hour overview of what you think you really need to focus on.

Answered Wed, 11 Sept 2019

( Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo has never learned anything because it can't. It will have an ample store of superficial book learning in order to fit within a decaying ZOGland full of degenerate whiggers, but it belongs as well as a diseased rat in a corncrib. It can piss and shit and defile the grain beyond human consumption but it never will belong and the only solution is to finish off the depredations and sling the rat carcass along with those who let it in into the rubbish heap unburied except through the guts of hungry scavengers, Hail Victory !!! Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN )

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Hatred of the White Aryan Christian Israelite Plus Getting To Loot Like Another nigger Certainly Makes This ZOGbot Satanic Mongrel Abomination Tick .

Hatred of the White Aryan Christian Israelite Plus Getting To Loot Like Another nigger Certainly Makes This ZOGbot Satanic Mongrel Abomination Tick . . .

As someone who’s never been to war, what would it take for you to fight in one? If you have been, what would make you go back?

https://www.quora.com/As-someone-who...ke-you-go-back
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0351#post20351
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0351#post20351

Never been but what would it take?

A combination of…

1- A cause I truly believe in.

Why yes, Ol' Niggerlips, a cause you really believe in, like saddling the aboveground Christian-Identity community with psychotic mamzers like yourself plus murderous jew pigs that snitch out other stupid pigs to murder Puerto Rican sneak thieves handcuffed in Jersey City jails. Impersonating someone you want to "get close to" and then when rebuffed making false cumplaints about them in order to interfere with their federal civil lawsuits. In short, being a psychotic Satanic Mongrel Abomination. At least this is my take on jewr motivations based upon a decade of observing your behavior, Bryan Reo. Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN

2- The opportunity to enrich myself Emphasis added. PML) (at a minimum I expect to be able to pile dozens of captured weapons into crates and send the crates back to my residence. If I had been in Gulf War 1 and 200 enemies surrendered to me I would expect to be able to keep all of their small arms and issued gear other than personal items and clothing). I also expect the opportunity to engage in moderately tolerable looting and pillaging of government property and enemy military property/installations in the enemy nation. This means if I found gold plates and genuine silverware and a Ferrari in the palace of a deposed leader, I am taking those things. My great uncle was a Staff Sergeant in WW2 and came back with two duffle bags of loot from French chateaus and various German military headquarters in France. I personally wouldn't loot civilian property.

Ol' Niggerlips cums from a long line of thieving delusional Satanic Mongrel Abominations which never should have been allowed onto the Aryan Christian Israelite Homeland. The delusional mongrel is always lusting over far more guns than it will ever know what to do with but with fantasies of gunning it out with the ZOGpigs. I think it is the next Adam Lanza or Jusus Cruz, the Parkland High Skrool Shooter. Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN

3- The opportunity to gain honor doing something I believe in.

yeah, yeah . . .

4- The opportunity to advance my politics and worldview.

Ol' Niggerlips has no discernable politics other than to bother White Supremacists by inflicting us with its Satanic Mongrel Abomination stinky ass. It tries to advance other jews and mamzers and then when called out runs running like a ZOGbot to the ZOGpiglice or the county korts.

I also get to pick my footwear and bring my toilet paper. I wouldn't use the MRE ration pack toilet paper. The toilet paper isn't negotiable. Try using it while camping, it sucks. I imagine it sucks even more if people are trying to kill you and you are stuck using it. I tip my hat to those who have to fight a war and endure the shitty conditions in conjunction with the threat of injury or death. It sucks that they aren't allowed to take stuff when the battle is over.

How long would it be before Ol' Niggerlips was fragged for being an insufferable mamzer asshole? A day or so? A week, in which everyone would agree that this shit certainly isn't working out? I was in the Army for two years. Niggerlips is the very sort to get a Section 8 for craziness during basic training, probably at the rifle range. In fact, I heard it got Section 8ed out of ROTC. Crazed mongrel is unfit to work where you can't be psychotic, like a ZOG pig or a nuclear plant worker or even a lawyer, even an incompetent shyster like Ol' Niggerlips, in everyone's opinion. Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN..

Bryan Anthony Reo, Read 100s of history books, mostly Rome, WW2, and Cold War
        Answered Thursday Sept 12, 2019

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Delusional Nigger-Lipped Satanic Mongrel Abomination Sets Ground [D]Rules of Working For the ZOG-Emperor Drumpf

Delusional Nigger-Lipped Satanic Mongrel Abomination Sets Ground [D]Rules of Working For the ZOG-Emperor Drumpf

If Donald Trump paid you a monthly salary of $45,000 and you could choose what work you did for him but you had to do it very professionally, what would you do?

https://www.quora.com/If-Donald-Trum...an-Anthony-Reo
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0524#post20524
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0524#post20524

Donald Trump is notorious for not paying his bills and especially not paying legal fees. $45,000 in IOUs and endless promises to “eventually pay” isn't enough to make me want to run around and clean up his messes.

If Trump wanted my services as a lawyer I would clear my case load for about 12 months but require at least $500,000 in cash, upfront, non-refundable, earned upon receipt. Then I would make myself available at any time during the 12 month period to clean up any mess or file any lawsuit against any who committed a tort against him.

If Trump paid me the $500,000 in cash and said I would have to litigate upwards of 20 defamation cases for him, cases to be filed in the next 2 months and litigated over the next 8-12 months I would at least consider it and probably do it.

I wouldn't take $45,000 to start I would need the entire $500,000 before I begin. He's the sort of man who might make the first payment and then drag his feet on the next 10 payments and meanwhile the cases are filed and I have to press forward and can't easily withdraw as counsel of record on any particular case.

Answered Mon 28 Oct 2019

Yes, yes, as if The ZOG-Emperor needs to have an idiotic delusional Satanic Mongrel Abomination drafting up Motions to Strike the Impeachment Proceedings 666 times per day. Ol' Niggerlips is nothing other than impressed with its less-than-modest legal acumen. Pastor Martin Lindstedt, CJCC/AN

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

In addition to Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo being a mamzerkike shyster it is also a shylock by its own admission

In addition to Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo being a mamzerkike shyster it is also a mamzerkike shylock by its own admission

Do you lend money to people who don't work?

https://www.quora.com/Do-you-lend-mo...an-Anthony-Reo
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0692#post20692
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0692#post20692

I always caution people not to borrow money from me because I make it clear that while they are indebted to me I will exploit them and run them around doing errands for me and I will expect them to be at my beck and call to do heavy lifting.

“If I loan you $2,500 you won't hear the end of it, I will run you around and exploit you, I won't charge you interest but you will probably resent me.”

I encourage them to just ask me for the money or to sell me something they have that I want.

“If you want $2,500 then sell me a Colt Python or just ask me to give you $2,500 and I will if you ask.”

My friends are not charity cases and generally never take me up on the offer to ask me for $2,500 in exchange for nothing.

I am more inclined to buy something from a friend that I wanted to have, but didn't really necessarily need, to help them out, or to give them the money, I don't like doing loans. As an aside I never set people up to fail and I never loan money to somebody I know won't be able to pay me back because it poisons the well of the friendship and will make him feel ashamed and less of a man if he starts dodging me and avoiding me and has to realize he failed a moral (and legal) obligation to repay me. I set people up to succeed, not to fail.

You don't want to be officially in my debt. I am not a debt forgiveness sort of guy. I'm a routine daily griper, “don't forget you owe me money” every six hours, sort of guy.

If I give you money you probably won't hear about it because I don't toot my own horn. If I decided to be generous and give you something from a position and spirit of fraternal love and kindness then so be it, I don't take a dozen opportunities over the next year to remind you how generous I am.

All of my friends are either gainfully employed or retired.

539 views · View Upvoters

Answered Dec 2, 2019

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Working...
            X