No announcement yet.

Reo v Lindstedt 19NW-CV1809 in Newton County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Entire Purpose of the Four Bogus Reo Lawsuits I & my Wife & Father Filed in Lake County Last Month Was to Steal Your Entire Inheritance

The Entire Purpose of the Four Bogus Reo Lawsuits I & my Wife & Father Filed in Lake County Last Month Was to Steal Your Entire Inheritance

We'll Let You & Roxie Keep Your $20,000 Hovel if You Let Us Reo Mamzer-Monkeys Take Your $2 Million Ranch.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0437#post20437
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0437#post20437
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0437#post20437

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    date: Oct 4, 2019, 6:36 PM
    subject: Re: Reo v Lindstedt Post-Judgment Discovery
    mailed-by: reolaw.org
    signed-by: NETORGFT4006876.onmicrosoft.com
    security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
    : Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.

If you don't want to have anything further to do with me then please satisfy the judgment by remitting payment of $105,400 plus interest to me in the form of a check.

There is still the matter of the four ongoing cases. The Reos will settle their claims for approximately 1,800 acres of land in Stanley County South Dakota. You may keep your primary residence in Missouri.

Bryan Anthony Reo (#0097470)
    REO LAW LLC
    P.O. Box 5100
    Mentor, Ohio 44061
    (Business): (216) 505-0811
    (Personal): (440) 313-5893

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Martin, can I give you one little bit of advice?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0439#post20439
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0439#post20439

It's this.

STOP ANSWERING AND ACCEPTING BRYAN REO'S EMAILS.... Block him and make him SPEND MONEY EACH AND EVERY HE WANTS TO CONTACT YOU. Make him send it via the mail, receipt verified requested so he can be the one running up $100's of dollars in postage fees.

Do not email him, block him, and send him a certified letter saying that's the only legal contact he can make with you from this point forward and pass it on to the judge. MAKE IT HARD FOR BRYAN REO. Every time he emails you and post it on your forum, that's legal proof you received it.

You are giving him freebies by letting him harass you by email, then you post the emails, which is proof he contacted you. MAKE HIM PAY THE MONEY.

Bottom line Marty, make it as expensive as possible for him. That's the only way his harassment is going to stop.

P.S. - I would hire a lawyer, would save you $1,000s if not much more in the long run. And he can't go after your primary residence (that's why you need a lawyer).

You Nazis may be insane . . . .
      . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

There Are Reasons Behind What I Must Do

There Are Reasons Behind What I Must Do

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0440#post20440
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0440#post20440
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0440#post20440

Originally posted by ZOGling whigger ass-clown View Post

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0439#post20439

It's this.

STOP ANSWERING AND ACCEPTING BRYAN REO'S EMAILS.... Block him and make him SPEND MONEY EACH AND EVERY HE WANTS TO CONTACT YOU. Make him send it via the mail, receipt verified requested so he can be the one running up $100's of dollars in postage fees.

Do not email him, block him, and send him a certified letter saying that's the only legal contact he can make with you from this point forward and pass it on to the judge. MAKE IT HARD FOR BRYAN REO. Every time he emails you and post it on your forum, that's legal proof you received it.

You are giving him freebies by letting him harass you by email, then you post the emails, which is proof he contacted you. MAKE HIM PAY THE MONEY.

Bottom line Marty, make it as expensive as possible for him. That's the only way his harassment is going to stop.

P.S. - I would hire a lawyer, would save you $1,000s if not much more in the long run. And he can't go after your primary residence (that's why you need a lawyer).

It's this.

I did not recognize your name or e-mail so I assume that you are one of my listeners. Unlike most bowel Movement "leaders" I take great care to not detect my readers as I have enough ZOGbux to live in a hovel in Granby with Roxie and Poopy-Dawg. My Resistance program is called "Ten Thousand Warlords" in that when the Great Tribulation carries away most of [sub]-huemanity including at least 300 million ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns then there should be less than 20-30 million ex-whiggers left ruled in local theocratic military dictatorshipshousand Warlords.

So not needing to know who you are I took the liberty of posting your well-written letter and deleting your e-mail permanently because I don't want or need to know who you are. However, that is no guarantee, Chris Hasson was detected through an e-mail to Harold Covington then didn't speak or write to anyone but ZOG found him out by Google revealing his draft e-mails that he sent out to no one. Truly no one is safe anymore except for the imcompetence of ZOG/Babylon the Third and Final.

So this is a working post which will be worked upon at length.

The evil Satanic Mongrel Abomination is suing me. After a three-day farce of a Lake County Lynch Mob jury of one she-Africoon and four front-hole and three whigger cucks they decided to punish me and my Church for being what we are -- an unapologetic White man and his Church for being overtly against everything they stand for -- equality with niggers jews and muds.

Now do I recognize that Lake County Kort of Common Pleas has or ever had jurisdiction? Of course not. I had to show up for they's corrupt proceedings because I have something -- property that Bryan Reo wants in South Dakota and even my modest hovel in Granby. And the corrupt Lake County Judge Patrick Condon allowed Bryan Reo to sue for defamation years after the one-year Ohio Statute of Limitations for defamation, allowed Bryan Reo to call me a "convicted child molester" at the trial, allowed Bryan Reo to cherry-pick and misread whatever it wanted from my Church web pages and disallowed me to present evidence on my own behalf, disallowed jury instructions as to what exactly was defamation and that Bryan Reo was a limited-purpose public figure, disallowed me to charge Bryan Reo with abuse of legal process, tortuous interference with my web host providers, destruction of evidence. Judge Condon ran a kangaroo kort which would be insulting to kangaroos.

So now the matter is under appeal and post-trial Motions. Bryan Reo has tried to take advantage by asking for Sanctions. Bryan Reo asking for attorney fees for Brett Klimkowsky and Kyle Bristow drafting it up made it quite clear that the Foundation for the MarketPlace of Ideas / ZOGbot Poverty FLaw Center which had as Board Members not only Bryan Reo, Brett Klimkowsky and Kyle Bristow but Dickie Spencer and Mike "the kike" Enoch shows the level of ZOG participation in this litigation by their foremost ZOG mamzer ZOGbots. I am literally fighting ZOG when this Judge Condon of the Lake County Court gives a verdict to Bryan Reo. So I must obey the law insofar as possible in this case which should have never been brought forward. Like Wild Bill Cooper I am being drawn into the chute like a steer in the stockyard to the packing plant.

So, when Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo sent me its ridiculous questions for Judgment Discovery on 6 Sep according to Rule 69 of the Ohio Rules of Civil Procedure, while Missouri and Ohio law prohibits execution during the appeals stage, I had 28 days to either answer or object. So I literally took the entire 28 days and answered on Friday 4 Oct with my objections. Of course the cowardly and evil Bryan Reo flipped out, like it did when it abused the discovery process at the federal and state cases. But if you notice, I don't answer Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo except when absolutely necessary to answer as on Friday.

I have never met a more evil vicious Satanic Mongrel Abomination. If it would let its homosexual impulses run wild with age-appropriate fellow mamzer faggots instead of trying to score some Aryan See-Eye Dentist man-pussy as with "Victor Switzer" (who turned out to be one-quarter Choctaw from Pine Bluff) and Johnny Tonto Britton it would be a lot more relaxed Satannic mamzer. Instead it lives with frustration pretending that it is White and heterosexual. But be that as it may, I don't willingly interact with this evil creature. I feel more for Buck McHugh and Johnny Tonto Britton who were broken by Ol' Niggerlips to where they would make deals for peace with Bryan Reo even when Reo cost Buck McHugh his stockbroker license and interfered with John Britton's federal helicopter crash.

But my duty station is to expose Bryan Reo and all the other ZOGbots around Bryan Reo. I really get tired of fighting as ZOG collapses, but I think I'm the Elijah of my Age.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO. Make it EASY for Bryan Reo to be evil. Right now Bryan Reo is demanding of the federal judge in the federal case that I not be allowed to do Electronic Case Filing (ECF). Bryan Reo insists that I must use postal mail, and have to spend $25.50 for next-day delivery by express mail or $7.35 for Priority Mail Two-day Service. Then Bryan Reo will claim that he served me with its numerous Motions to Strike via e-mail and to "consider myself served" while at the same time refusing to allow me to file via e-mail. Frivolous and vexatious Motions to Strike and for Summary judgment and to prevent the Defense from having due process which are the only thing it knows how to file. Bryan Reo can't compete on a level playing field. And yes, the state and federal courts are beginning to realize as much.

And I go along with it because I have no choice -- Bryan Reo is evil doing evil -- and because it undercuts Bryan Reo. The illusion of "[D]Rule of [F]Law" gets mighty threadbare when Bryan Reo is a lawyer.

The way to end the tyranny of the lawyers is not to pretend that Bryan Reo is just a bad apple. What must be done is to understand that there is no such thing as a "good lawyer." Every single one of them are parasites and predators who must be exterminated or enslaved as a class of counter-revolutionary parasite.

Do you really think that Bryan Reo likes me posting its e-mails? Having it post that it is trying to steal my inheritance? That Bryan Reo is the epitome of the crooked lawyer going in front of the crooked judge to destroy lives and families s8imply because I or someone else told the truth about Bryan Reo?

Bryan Reo hates this. Bryan Reo hates me. Bryan Reo hates everything about what is left of our White Christian Israelite world, which it can only emulate after a fashion and wants to live off of.

The critter thinks it is White and heterosexual. See its Quora blog and laugh at its delusions:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Bryan-Anthony-Reo

Bottom Line: Aryan Christian Israel is living in the last days before the Great Tribulation. Because of our father's and our own sins all the curses of Deuteronomy Chapter 28 are upon us. A racial alien, and an especially perverted and evil one like Bryan Reo is very very high and we are very very low.

This evil golem-mongrel could have a rational coonversation with me and if it could make a point of where I have been in error -- or even wished for "equal time" on this forum to make its point and speak its peace then it could do so via e-mail and I'd grant it space on my forum unedited. Of course I'd respond to its lies, but still I'd give the devil or in Bryan Reo's case Satannic imp itz due.

But that is not going to happen. Bryan Reo can't stand criticism of its delusions.

I might well lose my inheritance. But it is destinied that most whiggers must die grevious deaths, cf. Jeremiah Chapter 16 and nothing must be left to live off of by mongrels, ZOGbots -- and whiggers.

And please, I know you are new to writing to me, but please don't call me "Marty." Only my Mother, jews, mamzers, ZOGbots and nigger-lipped shitskinned Satanic Mongrel Abomination faggot mamzers call me "Marty". Please, on future correspondence refer to me as "Pastor Lindstedt" as in my e-mail PastorLindstedt@gmail.com .

I refused to hire a lawyer when the Newton County judges and piglice and establishment made a claim that I kissed my retarded grandson's penis and was kissing his buttocks and then abruptly quit for some reason. None of it remotely forensically provable. The Division of Family Services took a couple of weeks to coerce the testimony -- if my grandson did actually say this -- and so they really didn't have any proof, except like Bryan Reo inflaming a NorthEast one-nigger & 7 whigger jury slavering at the mouth to lynch a "White Supremacist" like myself.

Now if I had accepted a pub[l]ic pretender to sell me out, then the Social Workers would have presented a doll and had my grandson give coerced rehearsed testimony. It wasn't until late 2006 in Missouri v Justis that the Missouri Supreme Kort got in line with Crawford v Washington 541 US 36 (2004) and overturned the conviction for child molestation of a father who fell prey to the social workers and their coerced testimony of some little girl. I wanted to confront my grandson and the Newton County Prostitutors, especially Bill Dobbs, didn't want my grandson to say that I didn't molest him or any other of the grandchildren.

I have no doubt that if I'd accepted a lawyer -- pub[l]ic pretender or hired for $60,000 -- that I'd be dead murdered in prison as a chomo and racist. So Judge Kevin Lee Selby, after trying to force a pub[l]ic pretender on me decided in collusion with Sheriff Ken Copeland to claim I was crazy and send me to the Fulton State NutHouse, where I was doped up and tortured for 31 months until I got to medium security and was able to get off of forced doping. I pretended to think of hiring a lawyer and once out of the NutHouse said I'd do no such thing. I wanted to be my own lawyer and needed access to a law library for my case. So I was allowed out on bail and my grandson refused to lie against me and the case fell apart without even getting to a preliminary hearing on 27 Feb 2009.

In fact, three days after I got to the Fulton State Nuthouse some fat English Senior Nurse told me that they were well aware that I wasn't insane but that if I wanted to refuse to hire a lawyer I could rot at the NutHouse for 20 years for all he cared. I said that if Ezra Pound could do 13 years in an open-air cage at St. Elizabeth's in DC then I could go 20 with heating and air conditioning.

So if I refuse to hire a lawyer when it means my very life why will I hire one to save mere property? Especially since I believe all lawyers should be skinned alive and their spawn gelded or spayed?

Now Bryan Reo knows that I wasn't jailed for child molestation but lies about it anyway and the crooked judge Condon allowed this to happen at jury trial.

Hiring a lawyer means that you acknowledge that there are "good lawyers", even if more rare than unicorns shitting skittles, pissing lemonaide and shitting fudge.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Here's an extortionary offer you can't possibly accept from Bryan Reo &amp; The Reos

Here's an extortionary offer you can't possibly accept from Bryan Reo & The Reos

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0441#post20441
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0441#post20441
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0441#post20441

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
          date: Oct 5, 2019, 8:14 PM
          subject: Re: Reo v Lindstedt Post-Judgment Discovery
          mailed-by: reolaw.org
          signed-by: NETORGFT4006876.onmicrosoft.com
          security: Standard encryption (TLS) Learn more
          : Important mainly because you often read messages with this label.

Specifically.

Bryan Anthony Reo will settle all claims for 1,000 acres.

Stéfani Rossi Reo will settle all claims for 400 acres.

Anthony Domenic Reo will settle all claims for 400 acres.

In the alternative -

Bryan Anthony Reo will settle all claims for $1,500,000.

Stéfani Rossi Reo will settle all claims for $500,000.

Anthony Domenic Reo will settle all claims for $500,000.

Please respond and let me know if you would like to resolve this matter and wire the money to an account or sign over the deed to the land.

I will prepare a settlement and release agreement and prepare a general warranty deed that you can sign.

We can put this matter to rest unless you resume defaming the Reos in the future.

Sincerely,

Bryan Reo

Statements made per Rule of Evidence 408.

Bryan Anthony Reo (#0097470)
          REO LAW LLC
          P.O. Box 5100
          Mentor, Ohio 44061
          (Business): (216) 505-0811
          (Personal): (440) 313-5893

___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
          Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
          Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Working...
          X