+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Reo v Lindstedt #58CIV19-35 in Stanley County South Dakota

Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad is offline Ol' Niggerlips' Antifa Barritard Member Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past
    Succoring transplanted Pierre South Dakota niggers

Default !!HIGH PRIORITY!! Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County - 58CIV20-07 - Order Granting Preliminary Injunction

!!HIGH PRIORITY!! Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County - 58CIV20-07 - Order Granting Preliminary Injunction

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1962#post21962
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1962#post21962
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1962#post21962

to: Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>
    cc: Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>,
    Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    date: Nov 2, 2020, 10:35 AM
    subject: !!HIGH PRIORITY!! Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County - 58CIV20-07 - Order Granting Preliminary Injunction
    mailed-by: xtremejustice.com
    signed-by: xtremejustice.com

Judge,

The Court has signed Plaintiffís proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law in this matter. The Defendantís proposed FFCL have been rejected. The signed findings were sent to the parties on October 30, 2020.

Therefore we need to get a signed order granting the preliminary injunction. I have attached to this email a proposed order granting the Preliminary Injunction. The temporary injunction expires at the end of the day today, so I would like to get this signed and back to my desk by the end of the day so I can get it filed with the court. When you execute this document, please email a signed copy to the parties.

I am hopeful this can be resolved today.

Regards,

Robert T. Konrad
    Konrad Law, Prof. L.L.C.
    1110 East Sioux Avenue
    Pierre, South Dakota 57501
    605-494-3004 - Office
    605-494-3005 - fax
    605-222-3528 - cell
    rob@xtremejustice.com

Ol Niggerlips' Antifa FMI/ZPLC Pierre South Dakota Lawyer

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501
    http://xtremejustice.com

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Pastor Lindstedt expressly forbids any harm coming to Attorney Konrad from anyone hearing his voice because Attorney Konrad is to be reserved as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Default Actually it would be best if the crooked judge didn't sign the crooked and unnecessary permanent restraining order drafted up by Lawyer Rob Konrad

Actually it would be best if the crooked judge didn't sign the crooked and unnecessary permanent restraining order drafted up by Lawyer Robespierre Konrad

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1964#post21964
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1964#post21964
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1964#post21964

to: Robert Thomas Konrad <rob@xtremejustice.com>,
    Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>,
    pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    "Weiger, Mona" <Mona.Weiger@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    "Cronin, Brooke (UJS)" <Brooke.Cronin@ujs.state.sd.us>
    bcc: Stephen Lee <stephen.lee@capjournal.com>,
    date: Nov 2, 2020, 11:41 AM
    subject: Re: !!HIGH PRIORITY!! Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County - 58CIV20-07 - Order Granting Preliminary Injunction

Actually, there is every reason why this judge should NOT sign this permanent restraining order. First of all there is no reason for doing so. My sister told me when I asked her to take the inheritance back because Roxie was ailing and I was angry at the Granby City Council for bulldozing my and my niece and nephews' property around The Hovel (but I didn't say anything about either shooting them or even mention the imporunate homosexual mongrel ZOGbot playing White Supremacist in NE Ohio) she said she would not give it to her bad son but only to the good son and she wouldn't sell this gift back like she let her husband force her into back in 2011 or 2012 through the Ollinger Law Firm which is where Rob(espierre) Konrad took the secret confidential files with him as an antifa lawyer working for ZOG to destroy us genuine White Supremacists and Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers. Since she used to have it before as estate administrator no need to hire a title company. She didn't know Bryan Reo existed until some process server went to her Florida rental property and harassed the renter. I told her about "SwordBrethren" Bryan Reo the Homosexual ZOGbot Mamzer from Mentor. She still thought it was all about being a director in my Aryan Nations Church. I told her that maybe sorta but that Bryan Reo was after my South Dakota inheritance since late 2013 or early 2014. Up until then I called Bryan Reo a "mamzer faggot ZOGbot" and Bryan Reo and the rest of the fake white supremacists and See-Eye Dentists called myself a "convicted child molester" but because I seemingly had no money all Bryan Reo could do was to take down web pages.

Anyways, my sister will try to keep her inheritance even though it is "bait" used to justify the extermination of the jews, mongrels, and ZOGling whiggers and the entire ZOG/Babylon System through civil warfare. This past year has been wonderful even though it means Bryan Reo foolishness in South Dakota.

Pretty much the position of myself and my Church is that it is incumbent upon myself to exterminate everyone who goes against my religious duty to help bring about Armageddon. That while you are mere functionaries of Satan and Satan's children the jews and the whigger prosletytes, what is important is that before there is a Millennium there has to be a Great Tribulation before Christ returns. Bryan Reo is a failure as a "White Supremacist" because anyone associated with Bryan Reo is a Satanic ZOGbot.

This judge shouldn't be seen jumping every time Rob(espierre) Konrad says jump. I doubt that she even read my Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law. If she did she would see how it is apparrent that Bryan Reo perjured itself as to not being "SwordBrethren" and when and how it found out about my inheritance. Trivially provable.

So if she proceeds to sign this order drafted up like everything by Bryan Reo and Rob(espierre) then a precedent shall be set that a tribunal with power can proceed to drag anyone of their enemies before them and proceed to summarily enforce a Writ of Proscription against the properties, liberties and property of their enemies and their families. This is the sort of thing which has happened countless times before in history, especially during the fall of the Roman Republic.

Not signing this order means nothing except that Bryan Reo won't have a payoff, ever. Bryan Reo and its lawyer friends in Ohio are reduced to claiming that the appellate court and federal court shouldn't allow future gangs of white supremacists to chernobylize the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant and to censor altogether my Church web page. Signing this ORDER means that at a future time and date pretty much every single lawyer, judge, politician and policeman and anyone who used to work for the future regime can be exterminated or enslaved under color of "law" based upon the agenda of the tribunal run by those now in power.

I am considering filing a Rule 59 and 60 Motion to reconsider, then an appeal. This appeal could last quite a while.

Far better to end this corrupt foolishness with a whimper instead of a future bang by simply letting the temporary restraining order lapse. Not to be the handmaiden of Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad and a crazed delusional homosexual mongrel ZOGbot in NorthEastern Ohio.

By the way, I'm making the extermination of ZOG/Babylon and all of its servants in the government one of my campaign platform planks as a Write-In White Supremacist Candidate for Governor of Missouri. I reslly think I'm going to go far with my campaign of hatred and division against the entire System which is oppressing and destroying YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel. But Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad is quite safe. An evil twisted lawyer like Robespierre Konrad will make a splendid Nazi jurist Roland Friesner or Stalin's Vishnisky.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin 'Mad Dog Half-Beard' Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Write-In White Supremacist Candidate for Governor of Missouri
    http://pastorlindstedt.com/PML4Gov20...0Lindstedt.mp4

Default Actually it is Bryan Reo and Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad trying to get me gunned down by the piglice by lying that I'm a friend of TraitorGlenn Miller

Actually it is Bryan Reo and Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad trying to get me gunned down by the piglice by lying that I'm a friend of TraitorGlenn Miller

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1965#post21965
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1965#post21965
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1965#post21965

pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    "Cronin, Brooke (UJS)" <Brooke.Cronin@ujs.state.sd.us>
    bcc: Stephen Lee <stephen.lee@capjournal.com>,
    date: Nov 2, 2020, 1:39 PM
    subject: Re: !!HIGH PRIORITY!! Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County - 58CIV20-07 - Order Granting Preliminary Injunction

Furthermore, if this judge doesn't let herself be manipulated into signing Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad's drafted up barratry, then nothing much will happen. My sister isn't going to sell her property. No one is going to buy it in any case, not with the notoriety that this has generated, not only in West River South Dakota but across the White Nationalist / Supremacist and Christian Identity community. When Bryan Reo was stalking John Britton to blackmail Britton -- who was Neumann Britton's nephew -- and interfering in Britton's federal lawsuit (the one in which Bryan Reo/SwordBrethren/Bryan Nicewonger ORDER from Magistrate Judge Boyle of Idaho which has been presented as proof of Reo perjury to this Court) the federal judge eventually ruled in favor of a settlement saying that Britton was meant to be screwed but because Pastor Lindstedt got involved after Bryan Reo got involved that it was best to simply give Britton one-third and Britton's lawyers 2/3 and calm down the Idaho Aryan Nations remnants. Bryan Reo has been a ZOG agent provacateur for a long time and based upon Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad's screeching about Pastor Lindstedt being an unrepentant Christian Identity Aryan Nations pastor and politician it would seem most likely that Robespierre Konrad is an antifa lawfare shyster who handed over Susan Bessman's legal files pilfered from the Ollinger law firm.

Charles Manson and Dylann Storm Roof and Robert Bowers -- heroes to many White Supremacists -- wanted to start a race and holy civil war so they allegedly went out and killed some jews, negroes and Hollywood degenerates. Pastor Lindstedt, on the other hand, gets to prove that there is simply no getting along with non-whites and jews but especially the whiggers who rule over the Mighty Evil ZOG/Babylon Empire and what is necessary is to exterminate as many ZOGling herd animals and bring about The Great Tribulation or Racial Holy War or Helter-Skelter or however they wanted to put it. And Pastor Lindstedt can egg it on from the comfort of his Hovel in Granby Missouri.

By the way, Bryan Reo and Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad defamed me in the 3 Sept. 2020 Capital Journal article. I was no friend of TraitorGlenn Miller -- yet another homosexual mongrel ZOGbot informant (who lived 45 miles east of me and ran out of my office in my mother's doublewide at the foot of the hill because Miller thought I'd kill the rat when I got denounced by Pat Buchanan for racism when I was running for US Senate as a Reform Party Candidate in July 2000). Under agreement from the underground Movement I pretended to be TraitorGlenn Miller's friend for four years to keep Miller from getting back in the Movement, but I was known as TraitorGlenn Miller's biggest enemy from 2004 until TraitorGlenn Miller gunned down three mongrels as part of a ZOG false-flag operation in April 2014 in the parking lot of the Old jews Home in Kansas. Bryan Reo keeps on trying to get me gunned down by ZOGpigs by claiming I'm a friend of TraitorGlenn Miller. See Exhibit Bryan Reo swearing falsely to the US Marshalls to serve his papers for Reo's first federal lawsuit in Oct. 2014. The two Marshalls were in full body armor and heavily armed when I got out of my home in shorts and asked if they had brought along the Marines? I asked if a negro-lipped shitskinned homosexual mongrel from the Cleveland area had sent them and they said that it was Bryan Reo. Same thing.

Bryan Reo was doing anything to get me gunned down by law enforcement by claiming that I was a crazed cultist with a history of violence and "associate" of TraitorGlenn Miller. By coming out when I seen the three law-enforcement SUVs in shorts I defused the situation. I took a picture:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1296#post11296

I'll request a retraction from the Capital Journal but intend to sue Bryan Reo and Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad for defamation to where I have been damaged by having to give away my inheritance even if it was given to my sister.

Anyways, I got a new hysterical message from Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad and he wants to doubtless bitch about something I said or wrote. This scrofulous critter would be mainly harmless if it wasn't for the fact that it got a patent of nobility giving it a monopoly license to steal from the general public in general and Pastor Lindstedt in particular.

Hail Victory !!!

Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad is offline Ol' Niggerlips' Antifa Barritard Member Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Default Actually Judge, in addition to giving me everything I want on behalf of Ol' Niggerlips we need to coonspire to jail Pastor Lindstedt for making fun of

Actually Judge, in addition to giving me everything I want on behalf of Ol' Niggerlips we need to coonspire to jail Pastor Lindstedt for making fun of us

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1966#post21966
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1966#post21966
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1966#post21966

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    cc: Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>
    date: Nov 2, 2020, 1:02 PM

Judge,

We really need to reign in the communication from Mr. Lindstedt in this file. I think that the email below is of a threatening nature. I am filing a copy of this email with the court, I would ask that the Court hold a show cause hearing to ascertain why the court should not find this matter a threat. I would also consider a referral for a violation of SDCL 22-11-15.

Regards,

Robert T. Konrad
    Konrad Law, Prof. L.L.C.
    1110 East Sioux Avenue
    605-494-3004 - Office
    605-494-3005 - fax
    rob@xtremejustice.com

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Pastor Lindstedt expressly forbids any harm coming to Attorney Konrad from anyone hearing his voice because Attorney Konrad is to be reserved as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Default Just another crooked day in which the judge gives Lawyer Robespierre Konrad what he wants under color of law

Just another crooked day in which the judge gives Lawyer Robespierre Konrad what he wants under color of law

Once I seen that the judge gave Robespierre Konrad what it wanted no more e-mails, might as well go paint my election sign

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1967#post21967
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1967#post21967
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1967#post21967

"Cronin, Brooke (UJS)" <Brooke.Cronin@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    bcc: Stephen Lee <stephen.lee@capjournal.com>
    date: Nov 2, 2020, 2:45 PM

I just got done sending another reply e-mail to this Court and to Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad explaining how Bryan Reo's antifa shyster is doing the same thing as Bryan Reo -- trying to get Pastor Lindstedt gunned down under some pretext. Also, Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad was obviously conniving with Bryan Reo to "federalize" Reo's bogus Civil Stalking Protective Order (CSPO) as the 3 June 2020 transcript shows.

The Lake County Magistrate Judge Christian Andre seconded by Judge Eugene Lucci ruled that Bryan Reo's bogus CSPO was to be dismissed. Regrettably Bryan Reo wasn't jailed for contempt of court and summarily disbarred for filing this criminal perjury.

Actually, in keeping with YHWH's Civil Code and Rules of Land Warfare, when corrupt lawyers and judges as in Sodom and Gomorrah murdered Lot's righteous daughter Palthiel, harassed Abraham's servant Elieazar and murdered and robbed sundry travellers a half-day's journey along the caravan route between the Red Sea ports and Mesopotamia circa 2000 BC like has been indulged in by Lake County Ohio and Stanley County South Dakota against myself and my Aryan Nations Church, the policy was fire and brimstone which destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah and the other three cities of the Plain and salting up the Dead Sea.

Therefore Bryan Reo and Bryan Reo's family is under my personal Oath of Protection. The Northeast Ohio area is to be quantrillized and the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant is to be chernobylized with Bryan Reo at the controls again. Bryan Reo blames me for getting the crazed delusional homosexual mongrel ZOGbot fired because of what the nuclear power plant operators read from my Church web page back in 2012 even after "SwordBrethren" took down its fake white-supremacist and See-Eye Dentistry podcasts and web pages.

The State of Ohio takes the position that they don't want to discipline their errant crazed homosexual ZOGbot attorney because they are the State of Ohio and can protect their own against an Aryan Nations Pastor and his Aryan Nations Church -- which is the position of the Tribe of Benjamin and the Gibeonites (who were Amorite Canaanite jews allowed to live as helot slaves by Joshua). What happened to the Tribe of Benjamin is that since they acted like Canaanite jews even the ZOGling whiggers of 1500 BC were treated by the rest of the Israelites as such and all in the land were exterminated except for 600 agile soldiers who managed to get in the badlands.

So there is not going to be personal punishment by myself or any of my white supremacists (if any) against Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad. Rather, as pointed out before, Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad will be used to destroy the lives, liberty and property of the South Dakota government and fellow lawyers, as it is unethical and extremely vicious. Just as Bryan Reo will be turned loose after chernobyling one or two nuclear power plants to enjoy the flavor of the surviving Ohio community which was punished for Reo's misdeeds. Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad is perfectly safe from me and my followers -- if any. As is this Court. A bit of ridicule won't kill anyone or anything.

If you want to get around to holding a hearing, then it can wait for the appeal -- if necessary. There won't be a need for any appeal if this Court simply refuses or neglects to sign the bogus permanent injunction based upon the perjured findings of fact and conclusions of law (FFCL) drafted up by Bryan Reo and Reo's Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad which this Court signed off on probably not even bothering to read Pastor Lindstedt's (FFCL) which was framed directly from and controverted Rob(espierre) Konrad's idiotic and perjurous FFCL.

There simply is no threat expressed or implied by Pastor Lindstedt or Lindstedt's Aryan Nations Church against this Court and expressly not against Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad. If it wasn't for all this Bryan Reo crap in Ohio and Missouri and South Dakota then I'd rather be planting turnips as a winter crop in my garden plot.

Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad acts just like Bryan Reo. Threatening to file all of its idiotic Motions to Strike. Then after thousands of pages sent cumplaining about Pastor Lindstedt "Fourth or Fifth Motions to Strike Bryan Reo's third or fourth Motions to Strike or Whatever Number it is this Week" (An actual motion filed which was actually struck because Pastor Lindstedt wrote on behalf of his Aryan Nations Church.) Pastor Lindstedt obviously has no ability to stem the flow of Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad's perjury and barratry. Only this Court can do this. And the best place to start is simply to neglect to sign off on a bogus permanent restraining order which is not even necessary in any case. This Court in its memoranda already ruled that any injunction would be to keep intact the collection ability of Bryan Reo to Pastor Lindstedt's inheritance from the $105,400 judgment in Lake County against Pastor Lindstedt and Lindstedt's Aryan Nations Church. Why should any such injunction be necessary given that the "bait" for this onrushing racial and religious civil war is in no danger of disappearing?

I will doubtless be drafting up a formal complaint against Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad and his law firm -- both past and present. For now Attorney Rob(espierre) Konrad need not worry about anything but ridicule. Massive amounts of ridicule. But for now I and my Church expressly forbid any harm to Rob(espierre) from those who recognize myself or my Church as their spiritual leader or political leader.

Why not simply not sign any permanent protective order at all. Then no appeals, no further paperwork, no need for Reo/Konrad perjury and barratry. That is exactly what Newton County Missouri judges assigned to Bryan Reo's trying for its foreign judgment happened. Nothing happened because the judge down here couldn't be bothered. Why not let this be the same result?

Let's all calm down and think this matter through and have no more e-mails today. I have to paint my election sign and will be away from the computer.

Hail Victory !!!

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501

Default Ol' Niggerlip's Deranged Antifa ZOGbot Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad's Deranged Proposed Order for Judge Bridget Meyer to sign

Ol' Niggerlip's Deranged Antifa ZOGbot Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad's Deranged Proposed Order for Judge Bridget Meyer to sign:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2052#post22052
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...2052#post22052
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...2052#post22052

to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    cc: Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>
    date: Nov 24, 2020, 12:45 AM
    subject: Reo v. Lindstedt/Bessman - Stanley County 58CIV20-07 - Proposed Order Disposing of all pending motions for new trial, modification, or dismissal.
    mailed-by: xtremejustice.com
    signed-by: xtremejustice.com

Judge,

I have attached to this email a proposed order concerning the various motions made by Defendant for dismissal, new trial, and modification of judgment. I have grown tired of the emails to the court in this matter, so my proposed order now requires that all arguments and motions be made in the pleadings on the record rather than in emails. This applies equally to all parties. I have also included language to restrict the parties from making comments about sex, racism, death, harassment, profanity, and the like as these comments have no place in this case. I donít want this case to turn into an email war, we need to get it back into the court file.

I would ask that the court sign and file this proposed order. I will file a copy of this in odyssey in the morning. I would ask that the court instruct the parties as to the order language concerning irrelevant arguments, and the need to file everything with the court so we have an accurate record on appeal.

The only motion

Regards,
    Robert T. Konrad
    Konrad Law, Prof. L.L.C.
    1110 East Sioux Avenue

Ol' Niggerlip's Deranged Antifa ZOGbot Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad's Deranged Proposed Order for Judge Bridget Meyer to sign:
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...ew%20Trial.pdf

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast