Clear All

• Understanding the El Paso Walmart Massacre

Understanding the El Paso Walmart Massacre

Greg Johnson

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...mart-massacre/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0124#post20124

Patrick Crusius

2,623 words

Saturday night, I went to bed, wondering if I would wake up the next morning to find my life’s work erased from the web because of the latest White Nationalist spree killer.

It happens now with accelerating regularity: a white man who is alarmed at white ethnic displacement goes to a place frequented by non-whites and starts shooting.

On Saturday, April 27, a John Earnest, a 19-year-old white man walked into the Chabad synagogue in Poway, California, near San Diego and shot two people, killing one. Two others were injured by shrapnel.

On Friday, March 15, 2019, a 28-year-old white man, Brenton Tarrant, reportedly entered the Al Noor Mosque and the Linwood Islamic Centre in Christchurch, New Zealand, killing 50 people and wounding around 40 others.

On Saturday, October 27, 2018, a 46-year-old white man, Robert Bowers, was arrested for entering the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh, killing eleven people and wounding six others, including four police officers.

On Sunday, January 29, 2017, a 27-year-old white man, Alexandre Bissonnette, entered the Islamic Cultural Center in Quebec City, Canada, killed six Muslims gathered for prayer, and injured eight more.

On Wednesday, June 17, 2015, a 21-year-old white man, Dylann Storm Roof, entered the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, killed nine blacks gathered for Bible study, and injured three more.

On Sunday, August 5, 2012, a 40-year-old white man, Wade Michael Page, a racist skinhead, opened fire at a Sikh temple near Milwaukee, killing six worshipers and wounding three others. He then shot and killed himself.

And now it has happened again:

On Saturday, August 3, 2019, a 21-year-old white man, Patrick Crusius, walked into a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, and reportedly killed 20 people and injured 26 others.

Because these shootings all follow the same basic pattern, I have created a boilerplate article responding to them:

Counter-Currents Publishing
    Books Against Time

There is no point in bemoaning the inevitable

There is no point in bemoaning the inevitable

https://www.counter-currents.com/201...mart-massacre/
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0245#post20245
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0245#post20245

You write these articles every time the increasingly inevitable happens — some Lone Tard reads White Nationalist talking points from our Internet-based organizations to our choir. The body count piles up and we say that the “Lone Tard” was singing off tune when he takes our talking points into his “manifesto” and he makes us look bad, as if we had a mass audience who would follow us where ever we led except for the latest outrage.

That is not the point. Over 95 % of ZOGlings understand that they are living in the only possible world in which they could survive as they are. Thus absent Collapse in which over 80% of them die of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse they are never going to go with us. Our Movement is one in which we are a militant minority, at war with the ZOGling herd animal Majority, and one in which we can never gain power unless we seize it upon conditions which are dire and alien to those we would rule over after exterminating our enemies — and I’ll leave unsaid those enemies as both sides know who they are.

This is not a case of saying, “The Revolution starts when the jack-booted thugs kick in MY door,” as was common within the Militia Movement of the early and mid 90s before the Internet became common. At this time if we wish to personally survive we must cultivate an air of being dangerous enough to not risk open conflict by having us rounded up by ZOG. Thus a policy of renouncing violence, be it defensive or limited-purpose & -extent offensive violence is unsafe for any wannabe [bowel] Movement “leader” not a ZOGbot. Rather when ZOG would deal with us the possibility of violence which might get out of hand needs to be always present as a margin of safety for ourselves. With me violence is ALWAYS an option. Sometimes I wish I had killed and been killed on 9 April 2004 when the local social workers came to take and buy and sell my grandchildren so that I never saw any of them again. My only excuse for still breathing is my plans in destroying tens of millions of ZOGlings by helping bring about Collapse.

If ZOG had to go back to 1890s horse & mule agriculture then at a maximum ZOG could only feed 120 million even if most of us were Amish — and maybe not even then. Industrial agribusiness requires massive inputs of fossil fuel — which is running out. So anything we do, even if peaceful in intent, will create ripples which will disrupt rotten ZOG. There will be no one for either ZOG to negotiate with within our fractured [bowel] Movement or able or willing to negotiate with ZOG even if ZOG wished to negotiate with any of us. A ethnostate will be part of the Ten Thousand Warlordcies.

So I recognize you as one of the Movement warlords and do not think you are a ZOGbot like Dickie Spencthwer or any else of the Alt-Rite.

What scares a beaner at a Walmart is not the Border Patrol or INS. What scares a beaner is some sort of latter-day John Wesley Hardin who will shoot beaners of all ages, sexes, and conditions and make jobs for American coyotes and buzzards. This Lone Tard at the El Paso Walmart certainly was no John Wesley Hardin — he looked like a jew-beaner to me. But what is important is getting rid of these aliens by any means necessary, not doing it in an “acceptable” manner to anyone else.

Therefore I see no point in bemoaning the inevitable. Young desperate men able to get semi-automatic firearms will come out shooting. Best not to be around inside a mass of targets. If we are going to endlessly cumplain about “great replacement” and “white genocide” then that message will reach unstabile ears which in reality none of us control. There will be a downpour of reaction from the usual suspects. By all means try to control the flashback as you want. But for all of our running and all of our cunning the end destination is the Collapse and End of this Mighty Evil Empire and its replacement by only 10-20 % of the remaining population which will be ruled by thousands of local military dictatorships or warlords each running their own neo-feudalism.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
    X