• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survivalist Tips

No Shortage of Piss-Pul to Destroy Your Hide0Out

http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/201...-moving-3.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0411#post20411
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0411#post20411

While junk land is pretty cheap unless you go Full Retard on it, like buying a patch of kudzo and chiggers in the South ( okay, some land in the south is dirt cheap-and some is a LOT of money for denuded soil and junk vegetation ), obviously the cost past the initial purchase is certainly not zero. Like that “bargain” AR first cost you $400, but then you needed another two grand for ammo and mags. You will need shelter on it. And unfortunately that probably does mean shelter that is both mobile and modular. Which raises the cost.
    Let's say that you have a lot of land up the mountain somewhere. Almost free wood, right? Well, no. Because it is almost impossible to build NOW, with the crackhead brigades. So, you need a shelter that you drive to the lot, live in that, THEN build after you are living there full time. Think of crackheads as gophers. They look cute, and they are starved and so relatively harmless, but they are capable of scorch earthing all your careful work in no time at all. You know how cats torture or murder for seemingly no reason?

Which is a problem. You have to live on your hide-out or find that it will be destroyed or ransacked while you are away. The "crackheads" / "meth-heads" anglo-mestizos will destroy a couple thousand central air and heating unit for $10 in copper or aluminum scrap. Or merely tear up or burn down any structure you have put up. They are not very hard to catch or to run off but like animals or rats they will invade and destroy.

The cat does actually have a reason, to hone its hunting skills and, in its partnership with Humans Who Feed, eliminate destructive rodents. Crackheads have a good reason for what they do. It is practice for future theft, and it eliminates encroachment on to their territory. That is why they seemingly for no reason destroy what they cannot steal for profit ( this is a theory in progress, obviously ). Why they are so tenacious and why they put in extreme effort to steal so much of so little resale value so far out in the middle of nowhere?
    Do you ever wonder why drug lords and the government allow crack to remain so available? Having a low cost alternative surely hurts those entities. The cartels don't sell as much of the better alternatives and the State takes in far less bribes. Again with another half baked theory, I think the crackheads controlling through destruction large rural areas, most people are herded into centralized urban areas, under the control of both entities where the ultimate profit is. Gott Damn crackheads! One day, my Pretties, it will be open season.

These vermin are simply not worth feeding in a camp or prison, so they are allowed to run wild and commit petty crime which justifies having piglice to keep them under control.

So, you cannot live out far enough. Every time you leave, you roll the dice on what will remain upon your return. You must secure anything of value while shopping or working, which means everything is in a fenced in yard, and locked up. You cannot leave the solar panels out in the sun, or propane bottles out in the open. Windows must have storm covers locked, to prevent broken glass. And the yard patrolled by a dog. Just beware, the dog might become a casualty. Far better would be a dog, AND a person left behind, well armed, and electronic sensors far out.
    Once they find thAZt no one is there to keep them runnt off then they will be back. And even if you have someone watching at the time they will take note that there is something for them to steal later.

All this sounds silly, I know. Just beware how much I lost, in the middle of winter, with everything extreme low budget. Almost two grand. I'm only lucky the vandalism was very low. If you put in any amount of investment in your place, the theft and damage will be much higher. The most extreme countermeasures are dirt cheap compared to what you can lose. There simply isn't a viable shelter you can build ahead of time, and safety leave alone to the tender mercies of these animals. I'm not guaranteeing you WILL be targeted, but if you are you are double dog dingus humped.
    Bison Prepper found out the hard way that if he lives in town with the New Old Lady that the crackheads will find out that he is gone for a week at a time and proceed to loot and vandalize.

Which means you have a shelter with you now that you can bring with you and live in. But that shelter must also contain the materials you will need for building a more permanent shelter, limiting the supplies of food and such. See the problem with NOT living on your junk land now? You can cache a lot of your supplies, but you had better be sure you are stealthy about it. Crackheads are incapable of hard work, except when there is money or destruction as rewards ( and it doesn't have to be a lot of payback, either ).
    A crackhead will perform three thousand dollars worth of damage to get to a three dollar profit item. After traveling thirteen miles over rutted roads to do so. See why my theories about them are tentative? It is hard to figure these freaks out. Is it envy that fuels them? Hallucinations with temporary superhuman strength? Receivers of signals from our Imperial Lizard Overlords? Do they regress to childhood where destruction is both fun and instructive?
    These vermin never quit. They have no better natures to appeal to. All you can do is to keep them overawed and thus under control.

If I was really paranoid, I would think they are the perfected Universal Soldier by Skynet, clearing the countryside for a unobstructed drone intelligence gathering-my best guess with current information. These are your first enemy, BEFORE, not after, sheriff deputies, zone enforcement officials, tax collectors and federal EPA agents. Just another group of twats unable to leave you alone to go about the hard enough business of trying to survive now, during and after the crash. Did I digress too far?
    A realistic mobile set up would be to have the materials for a minimum size dug-out ( in climes too hot or cold, but not too wet ) and day quarters. The sleeping part is just that, enough room to sleep and not much else, but also enough room as in a small tent for some primitive cooking in extreme weather conditions. Up above, somewhere also out of the weather. For instance if you drove to your location is a van, that would be your place to hang out during the day. You have winter solar gain, with the insides with quilts covering the walls. This is basically Camping Plus, a step above suffering with the seasons. This is during an economic collapse. You'll need to patrol and sentry at just one step below Total Warfare. Acclimate to mostly hanging around outside.
    While the darling Princess Pony Prepper won't even think of such a set-up, now, just wait until the cities explode in racial warfare, with LEO's hiring out as mercenaries, and the crackheads funded for hit and runs on the rural areas by the Feds getting paid by the body. Remember the Congo? There was a market for severed hands, under the Belgians. Perhaps here, each federal agency sees their budget tied to a severed head signifying a terrorist. Don't think hunting parties won't go out into the boonies for easy targets?
    Point being, there probably won't be a lot of leisure time spent in camp. You'll be okay with bare minimum shelters. So don't sweat unable to being able to haul out a Yuppie Castle come the time. You'll be surprised how quick your priorities change.
    ( .Y. )
    ( today's related Amazon link click HERE )

After I moved out of the Hovel it was only a few weeks before the possums and coons and rats and copperheads took over. I every day or so walk down with the poopy dawg and check doors and locks, if nothing else drive by slowly and look to see if everything is in its proper place.

You can't leave any place unguarded for more than three days at a time. -- Pastor Martin Lindstedt CJCC/AN

bisonprepper.blogspot.com

From Culture War To Collapse

From Culture War To Collapse

http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/201...-collapse.html
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0438#post20438
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0438#post20438

I feel like a girl, unable to make up my mind. Do I just worry about a collapse? Do I need to be concerned first about a civil war? And now, will a civil war be the actual event that causes the collapse? The later, I will admit, I always scoffed at. My thinking went, well, that is just retarded. It is overpopulation and resource contraction that is the biggest concern. Politics, not so much. What am I, a MAGA or Libertardian dude now? Obviously, the context of the sarcastic statement should answer that for you.

The last few years since the election did pound home the point that, well, my views were far too simplistic. As Lind says, the cultural war is the most important. And, newsflash, we lost the cultural war. This should be so obvious I need not say anything about it, but I will because that must be accepted to then move on in this argument. We all understand that Marxism might have been encouraged by the Soviets or ChiComs, although most likely our own bankers ( well, as well as anyone can claim to own RedShield ) pushed for that for maximum divide and conquer.

That was fifty years ago. Thirty years ago it morphed into Political Correctness ( perhaps this was forty years ago, yet the public didn't get the memo. The Evil Forces didn't start controlling institutions on a widespread basis until thirty years ago. Fifty years ago the colleges fell, if not instantly at least quick enough to become the incubator for the blight ). Three years ago, all illusions of pretense were dropped and the Full Retard forces all attacked on all fronts. It was impressive, really, from a strategic view.

Political correctness had already wiped out the military culture when I joined in the early 80's. It didn't get to point it had actually neutered our forces until the Soviet Union fell. At that point, danger past, Clinton was allowed to nuke the military from orbit ( they had to be sure it was destroyed ). The gender wars had not stopped since bras first started to get burned. Police forces and fire departments were attacked. Whatever segments were not turned over into Grrl Power Brigades, were left to be fought over by Diversity Hires. Common Core and PC turned the public schools into white male depressive drug dispensaries.

Corporations were taxed by the forces of PC, which was just a tax on consumers since companies don't have their own money into these kinds of programs. Smokers funded the anti-smoking campaign, and gun owners funded the anti-gun program ( mainly through donations to the NRA, but also diverted funds from ammunition taxes, hunting licenses and etcetera ). Obammy wasn't actually that terrible of a communist, all things considered. Trumpty Dumpty has already passed more gun laws than King Kenya ever did. We already had our homo half breed immigrant as President, so they threw us an Old White Dude bone.

We just got boned instead. Trump was a protest vote. I get it. But why expect him to do anything else besides fulfilling that role? He is a rich dude. Rich dudes might have, at one time, been Randian hero's, delivering better goods for mans betterment. Aaaaannnd, it's gone. Businessmen today simply game the system to strip the wiring from the abandoned house that was the economy that was foreclosed on in 2008. You can cry about how even his own party is against him, but he is merely a Rothschild's meat puppet involved in Kabuki Theater.
    The politics of this country are exactly like the boardroom of Wal-Mart corporation. Wally's customer base, the Deplorables, are mined for profit even as the company seeks to destroy them behind their back. Oh, we love hunters! Look, just like the Soviet Union, with the proper permits from the State, you too can own a shotgun! Oooohhhhh!!!! Hump you Wally, suck my dingus. But that is what “your” political party does. They whisper sweet nothings in your ear as they jam the dildo up your ass, using that as leverage for an even bigger horse dingus.
    Yeah, Republicans use you as a horse sperm receptacle, and you scream out for more. Do you believe that any politician sees you anything more than a profit center and bullseye? Even the Libertarian Party makes sure to kiss the ass of the communists. They probably meet with the Pope to decide which White Enclave is the next destination for Ebola laced Congolese “refugees”. Do you get it yet? Your “opposition” political party works against you. Your boss/job works against you. Your church, for humps sake, is in league with Lucifer. The cops hate you.
    Are plenty of them patriots? Sure. Does that stop them from jailing you when you are involved in a victimless crime such as drug use? When they receive a rubber stamped Homeland Security Threat dictate or a Red Flag notice? No. MIGHT they be on your side, when the rubber meets the road? They might. Monkey's might fly out of my ass, and a Playboy Bunny past her prime but still a GILF might want to be my sugar mamma. After all, I am cute in my own sort of contrary way. Anything is possible and if we give ALL patriots a free pass, we have to give LEO patriots one also.

The cops might be screwing you, but every gun owning flag waver out there talking tough but doing nothing is not exactly your friend, either. Are we supposed to believe THEY will nut up and fight, but the LEO's won't switch sides once things get bad enough? I'd wager you would be silly to bet on either contingent. But, I wander. Folks probably will see the light, once it's safe to do so. It isn't like anyone has a choice, given that if you want to work any job, you must wave the rainbow flag and minimize the waves you make.

So, we lost the culture war. The thing is, we lost the war for control of the country. This gives me hope. Because the state of the country is terrible. Think about it. The communists won control of Detroit, San Francisco, a college system teaching careers of zero use outside Diversity Hire Make Work, and a government that owes scores of trillions in pensions. They now own all that, plus a petroleum extraction industry that is aging and beyond redemption. They own millions of rickety mold boxes in suburbia, and corporations that are zombies to even the most casual observer.

How is that for the fruits of victory? Oh, and by the way, if you lust for and covet any of that, you are an idiot. It is a dying paradigm. The commies are chasing a mirage of a dream of what used to be. They pine for Past Pretties. Let them have it. Now, obviously, we still have to fight for our lives. Public statements, recorded for prosperity, White Deplorables are targeted for genocide. The thing is, we can destroy all that they lust after. We win simply by not dying. They lose as they lose their Booby Prize. Continued tomorrow.

( .Y. )

Comment

[QUOTE=Librarian;20438]From Culture War To Collapse

http://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/201...-collapse.html
      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0438#post20438
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0438#post20438

I feel like a girl, unable to make up my mind. Do I just worry about a collapse? Do I need to be concerned first about a civil war? And now, will a civil war be the actual event that causes the collapse? The later, I will admit, I always scoffed at. My thinking went, well, that is just retarded. It is overpopulation and resource contraction that is the biggest concern. Politics, not so much. What am I, a MAGA or Libertardian dude now? Obviously, the context of the sarcastic statement should answer that for you.

The last few years since the election did pound home the point that, well, my views were far too simplistic. As Lind says, the cultural war is the most important. And, newsflash, we lost the cultural war. This should be so obvious I need not say anything about it, but I will because that must be accepted to then move on in this argument. We all understand that Marxism might have been encouraged by the Soviets or ChiComs, although most likely our own bankers ( well, as well as anyone can claim to own RedShield ) pushed for that for maximum divide and conquer.

That was fifty years ago. Thirty years ago it morphed into Political Correctness ( perhaps this was forty years ago, yet the public didn't get the memo. The Evil Forces didn't start controlling institutions on a widespread basis until thirty years ago. Fifty years ago the colleges fell, if not instantly at least quick enough to become the incubator for the blight ). Three years ago, all illusions of pretense were dropped and the Full Retard forces all attacked on all fronts. It was impressive, really, from a strategic view.

Political correctness had already wiped out the military culture when I joined in the early 80's. It didn't get to point it had actually neutered our forces until the Soviet Union fell. At that point, danger past, Clinton was allowed to nuke the military from orbit ( they had to be sure it was destroyed ). The gender wars had not stopped since bras first started to get burned. Police forces and fire departments were attacked. Whatever segments were not turned over into Grrl Power Brigades, were left to be fought over by Diversity Hires. Common Core and PC turned the public schools into white male depressive drug dispensaries.

Corporations were taxed by the forces of PC, which was just a tax on consumers since companies don't have their own money into these kinds of programs. Smokers funded the anti-smoking campaign, and gun owners funded the anti-gun program ( mainly through donations to the NRA, but also diverted funds from ammunition taxes, hunting licenses and etcetera ). Obammy wasn't actually that terrible of a communist, all things considered. Trumpty Dumpty has already passed more gun laws than King Kenya ever did. We already had our homo half breed immigrant as President, so they threw us an Old White Dude bone.

We just got boned instead. Trump was a protest vote. I get it. But why expect him to do anything else besides fulfilling that role? He is a rich dude. Rich dudes might have, at one time, been Randian hero's, delivering better goods for mans betterment. Aaaaannnd, it's gone. Businessmen today simply game the system to strip the wiring from the abandoned house that was the economy that was foreclosed on in 2008. You can cry about how even his own party is against him, but he is merely a Rothschild's meat puppet involved in Kabuki Theater.
      The politics of this country are exactly like the boardroom of Wal-Mart corporation. Wally's customer base, the Deplorables, are mined for profit even as the company seeks to destroy them behind their back. Oh, we love hunters! Look, just like the Soviet Union, with the proper permits from the State, you too can own a shotgun! Oooohhhhh!!!! Hump you Wally, suck my dingus. But that is what “your” political party does. They whisper sweet nothings in your ear as they jam the dildo up your ass, using that as leverage for an even bigger horse dingus.
      Yeah, Republicans use you as a horse sperm receptacle, and you scream out for more. Do you believe that any politician sees you anything more than a profit center and bullseye? Even the Libertarian Party makes sure to kiss the ass of the communists. They probably meet with the Pope to decide which White Enclave is the next destination for Ebola laced Congolese “refugees”. Do you get it yet? Your “opposition” political party works against you. Your boss/job works against you. Your church, for humps sake, is in league with Lucifer. The cops hate you.
      Are plenty of them patriots? Sure. Does that stop them from jailing you when you are involved in a victimless crime such as drug use? When they receive a rubber stamped Homeland Security Threat dictate or a Red Flag notice? No. MIGHT they be on your side, when the rubber meets the road? They might. Monkey's might fly out of my ass, and a Playboy Bunny past her prime but still a GILF might want to be my sugar mamma. After all, I am cute in my own sort of contrary way. Anything is possible and if we give ALL patriots a free pass, we have to give LEO patriots one also.

The cops might be screwing you, but every gun owning flag waver out there talking tough but doing nothing is not exactly your friend, either. Are we supposed to believe THEY will nut up and fight, but the LEO's won't switch sides once things get bad enough? I'd wager you would be silly to bet on either contingent. But, I wander. Folks probably will see the light, once it's safe to do so. It isn't like anyone has a choice, given that if you want to work any job, you must wave the rainbow flag and minimize the waves you make.

So, we lost the culture war. The thing is, we lost the war for control of the country. This gives me hope. Because the state of the country is terrible. Think about it. The communists won control of Detroit, San Francisco, a college system teaching careers of zero use outside Diversity Hire Make Work, and a government that owes scores of trillions in pensions. They now own all that, plus a petroleum extraction industry that is aging and beyond redemption. They own millions of rickety mold boxes in suburbia, and corporations that are zombies to even the most casual observer.

How is that for the fruits of victory? Oh, and by the way, if you lust for and covet any of that, you are an idiot. It is a dying paradigm. The commies are chasing a mirage of a dream of what used to be. They pine for Past Pretties. Let them have it. Now, obviously, we still have to fight for our lives. Public statements, recorded for prosperity, White Deplorables are targeted for genocide. The thing is, we can destroy all that they lust after. We win simply by not dying. They lose as they lose their Booby Prize. Continued tomorrow.

( .Y. )

[

Comment

careful what you wish for

Careful what you wish for

https://bisonprepper.blogspot.com/20...-wish-for.html
        http://christian-identity.net/forum/?p=20641#post20641
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0641#post20641

As they say, CWII is not going to be ranks of uniformed soldiers meeting on the battlefield. What they fail to tell you is that CWII is also not going to have a winner like it did last time. And it isn't even all that difficult to figure out why. Everything we would be fighting against is exactly what is holding the country together. Before I get into that it is necessary to define where we are now so we know where we are going. I'm going to not only slaughter your sacred cows, I'm going to be sexually violating them also.
        No, I'm not a perv. But if I ONLY slaughter the bovines you hold dear, you might mistake it as someone doing you a favor by preparing dinner. I have to demonstrate just how much I dislike your ideas. It doesn't please me to report on the true state of the Union, but if you want De Nile, you are on the wrong continent. We are beyond hosed. The fifty year old demise of empire is very near its end. By discussing politics, voting, debating fixing problems or wondering WHAT change is necessary, you are showing your ass.
        The collapse is baked into the cake. You don't get to vote your way out of Collapse World. The die-off doesn't care if you are Democrat or Republican. Please do everyone a favor and stop acting like a retard. If you had the opportunity to ask Mr. Collapse, “But, but, WHY? Why must we suffer for the stupidity of others?”, do you know what he would say? BFYTW. I trust you don't need me to translate that, but if you do because it is impossible to keep up with all the acronyms, DuckDuckGo will be happy to share.
        America is an empire. I understand that legions of hacks with a degree in Basket Weaving And Ministry Of Propaganda History Revision are paying back their tuition by writing shiny books full of sweet little lies that only great people like Washington and Lincoln were leaders and America only invades countries to bring napalm and chocolate to the children so that democracy may prevail, but any thinking adult with two surviving brain cells understands that this country used up its own resources and moved on to asset stripping its colonies, which are not called colonies.
        If you call a girl a boy, that magically makes her a him and if you call an occupied and looted country an allied affiliate that must mean it isn't a colony. Come on, people! That sharp and pointed thing on top of your shoulders is more than a hat rack. Americans don't use a third of the globes resources with five percent of the population because we are mostest free ( pay no attention to that man who passed an Indefinite Detention Without Charges law and three hundred million people looked vacantly on as if they had never heard of the Bill Of Rights ) or God's Chosen. We use that much because we steal it.
        I'm not saying that was a bad thing. As long as I am sharing in the loot, I don't care about the victims. The fact that the scheme is unraveling and now I am a victim is what pisses me off. What I am trying to tell you is that things are the way they are because resources are running out and you need to pull your head out of your ass about that. The communists didn't use up all the oil, with nothing in return for it except asphalt roads that won't hold up past a few years without maintenance. Socialism isn't what occupied scores of countries and built hundreds of bases globally.
        Politics is NOT about what lying liar breaks his promises to you. It is about enriching the elite at the expense of the populace, by the colonial wealth pump if possible and by looting all domestic institutions if necessary. The housing bubble wasn't about greedy bankers or stupid people getting into debt. It was about growth halting and the asset stripping beginning. 2020 isn't about communism, it is about appeasing the voters by promising them free crap by hyperinflating the currency.
        The current violent war by Democrats isn't about justice or political power, it is about removing people from the feeding trough so that the shrinking amount will satisfy a group of fewer people. And those fewer people don't want a civil war, but if it comes that is okay with them because their ancestors genocided the Indians and White People are getting in their way of having all the resources so they will genocide us as well. And we talk tough about defeating them, which we probably could.
        The math looks good. Five to twenty times the trigger pullers as our opposition. Rural verses urban. Asymmetric warfare verses conventional forces ill equipped with Military Industrial Complex Whiz Bang Fancy Garbage powered by Intelligence Asset Microsoft Blue Screen Of Death software, manned by Grrl Power Brigades. Even fat hump couch surfing ninja warriors can most likely defeat a bunch of scrawny women, right? Even old geezers can shuffle over to unguarded infrastructure to damage it with fire or blunt instruments.
        Damaging the infrastructure isn't what I am talking about though. That crap is already falling apart fast as it is. If you aren't prepping for that, I worry about your ability to make good decisions. No, what I am talking about here is destroying the colonial infrastructure. Once that happens, the continent can no longer support a country and ALL of our excess wealth ceases. We make fun of Canada, not just for their funny ways of talking, but their centralized government. Well, we are no better. And, in case you forgot how to look at a map, decentralized small government cannot hold together a country three thousand miles across.
        Just the physical size of the place dictates centralized control being necessary. To achieve a heavy top down government requires local control be sacrificed. To acquire the necessary energy to continue the networks that allow central control, you need to colonize overseas lands that hold the oil ( all this infrastructure was built with conventional high net energy oil, not some lame ass expensive Fake Fuel ). In order to have an empire that holds colonies, you need a central bank that then gains control over everything.
        If you are going to shrink the government, give up the overseas colonies and eliminate the central bank, you are then eliminating everything that keeps this nation together. By fighting, win or lose, you still lose in the end ( conversely, it is the exact same thing for our opposition ). Note that I am NOT saying you shouldn't fight if it is forced on us. I am saying either way we get screwed. Yes, better to go out fighting then starving and homeless ( the resources going to the homeless now only benefit a few lazy and fat Grrl Power social studies majors, and cannot last as resources shrink ). No, you can't expect it to end well.
        ( .Y. )

Comment

Working...
        X