Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isn't Martin Lindstedt allowed to take his City Council seat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Martin Lindstedt allowed to take his City Council seat?

Why isn't Martin Lindstedt allowed to take his South Ward City Council seat?

http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1541#post21541
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1552#post21552

Wayne Brooks

July 11 at 5:35 PM · Shared with Members of Granby's Thoughts And Views

Im still trying to figure this out why is martin not southward alderman how can appoint people instead of running like has done for years i think this has gone on long enough with the bullying of Martin Lindstedt he seems to know alot about this town and he has everyones best interest in mind give him his shot at this what are you all afraid of that he is not going vote your way giove him a chance

Christy Howell Brooks
    You do realize that was in 2005 and he was pardoned of all those charges because he didn't do it
    · Reply · 1d

Amanda Hawkins -- (probably some skank related to Crooked Ira Hawkins)

Why would anyone vote for someone that throws temper tantrums when something doesn’t go his way??
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    all that dosent matter he was next in line when eageman moved off
    · Reply · 1d

Amanda Hawkins
    Wayne Brooks it matters to those he represents. Who wants a grown man acting like a child? He is a poor sport who name calls every chance he gets. He needs to represent himself better and be more mature then maybe he’d get more votes
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    still yet next in line
    · Reply · 1d

Amanda Hawkins
    Does it matter if your next in line when it is a democracy and you get voted in
    · Reply · 1d

Granby Thots & Views

What Granby whiggers & anglo-mestizos are yapping about life in Granby Missery

Granby Skanks jewst wanna have fun [d]ruling

Granby Skanks jewst wanna have fun [d]ruling

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1551#post21551
    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1551#post21551
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1551#post21551

Sharon Jackson
    Just take one look at him. Do you really want two face to rule this town? He is a racist. I thank the good Lord he is not in any position to have a vote on anything in this town. He smells so bad some times that I had to move to the other side of the room. I can’t fathom how anyone could seriously vote for him. If I remember right he was in a mental hospital as well. I won’t even mention the reason he was in the mental hospital.
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    Amanda Hawkins thats what im saying how do they get to appoint someone whith out our votes
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    Sharon Jackson thats being a bully calling him two face
    · Reply · 1d

Tammy Villagres-Gomez
    Sharon Jackson this is the United States of America we are a democracy, if he was voted in he should, even though you don't like it, he should have the position.
    · Reply · 1d

Sharon Jackson
    Wayne Brooks check your facts first, that’s the name he gave himself when he was released from the mental prison. I didn’t give it to him, he gave it to himself. I’m not a bully. I’ve known Martin for a very long time we went to school together. I get along fine with Martin. We do talk about issues. I’m just glad he doesn’t represent the city of Granby for he does in my opinion have issues that need to be dealt with by a mental physician. Does he have some great ideas yes I would agree. Does he go to far in my opinion yes he does. Will I always be his friend yes I will. We don’t have to agree on issues. I’m just stating I’m glad he is not representing Granby for we would be on all the news channels looking like were fools. If you don’t want others opinions then I will leave your post. Good evening!
    · Reply · 1d

Sharon Jackson
    Wayne Brooks that’s the name he gave himself when he starting shaving only half of his face. I’m not a bully sir that’s what he called himself back when he started this two face issue.
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    Sharon Jackson the only thing I'm trying to say is this our puts who they want in no matter the vote so go means nothing they do what they want it could happen to any of us just to keep real views out this is all thank you good citizens of Granby for your time it really brings out the true colors in dark souls on forgiveness toward one another continue on doing no wrong God bless
    · Reply · 1d

Laira Brooks
    Funny how we can accept a guy that thinks and acts like Martin to be our president but we can’t accept a guy that acts JUST like TRUMP as southward for our small town.
    I think it’s a great idea if you actually sit down and talk to Martin, or actually listen to his real ideas instead of instantly denying him for old actions or things that he was accused of but didn’t actually happen...You guys would actually know how intelligent this man really is. Yes some things could change about him? But things could be changed about everyone that runs for Southward. Or in fact things could change about everyone.
    You’re never gonna agree on the person that is actually suitable for the job; if you go off of old opinions
    If you don’t give them the chance how would you know they aren’t what we are looking for?路*♀️
    · Reply · 1d

Christy Howell Brooks
    I think he brings out the real side of everyone truthfully such and hate and anger for one man it is beyond me how people can hate so much
    · Reply · 1d · Edited

Christy Howell Brooks
    I think wayne was asking a question that is obviously not going to get answered on here he wants to know why didnt we vote again if Ashley left
    · Reply · 1d

David Putman
    He doesn’t live in town anymore
    · Reply · 1d

Wayne Brooks
    Yes he still has his homes in city limits all his property's he pays taxes on and address still the same
    · Reply · 1d

Brandon White
    Residing inside the city limits and owning a property inside city limits is two different matters. The fact that any citizen is willing to advocate for Martin Lindstedt to hold any appointed position is the same reason my family and I will not reside within city limits again. The last thing we need as a community is to revert back in the wrong direction. Everyone in Granby should be on the same page that when it comes to city affairs we all need to look towards improvement and getting down to the just of the issues at hand.
    · Reply · 1d

Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

Working...
    X