X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Protocol To Let David Duke Off The Hook

THE NEW ORLEANS PROTOCOL
    aka The Protocol To Let David Duke Off The Hook

On Saturday, May 29, 2004, leaders of groups from three countries struck a historical agreement about future conduct in the post-September 11 era.. The protocol was the initiative of former Louisiana State representative David Duke.

[Who just happens to have the most to gain from this "protocol". SER-PRIIIZE, SER-PRIIIZE, Sergeant Carter! - HAC]

The protocol pledges adherents to a pan-European outlook, recognizing national and ethnic allegiance, but stressing the value of all European peoples. The three provisions of the protocols are:

1. Zero tolerance for violence.

[Don't any of you wild-eyes DARE to rock the boat and interfere with those checks dropping into those post office boxes! - HAC]

2. Honourable and ethical behaviour in relations with other signatory groups. This includes not criticizing or denouncing others who have signed this protocol. In other words, no enemies on the right.

[Let me get this straight---this is being pushed by David Duke and Willis Carto, among others? Oh, PUH-LEEEZE! Give me a fucking BREAK, willya? I am rolling on the floor laughing my ass off! - HAC]

3. Maintaining a high tone in our arguments and public presentations.

The founding endorsers of the New Orleans Protocol are EURO and the David Duke Report (David Duke), Stormfront (Don Black), the American Free Press (Willis Carto), the Truth at Last (Dr. Ed Fields), the National Alliance ( Kevin Alfred Strom), the British National Party [England] (John Tindall) and the Canadian Association for Free Expression [Canada] (Paul Fromm)

[You know, for a shindig with such advance notice and hype, that's a pretty damned thin selection. Some very significant names indeed are very conspicuous by their absence here. Where is Billy Roper? Where is Chris Quimby? Where is Alex Linder? Where is Matt Koehl, despite my own personal opinion of him? Where is Mark Cotterill? Where is Eustace Mullins? Where is Victor Gerhard? Where is Tom Metzger, again my own opinion of him notwithstanding? Where is David Martin Kerr? Where is Erich Gliebe? Where is Shaun Walker? Where is April Gaede? Why did everyone else from the NA pointedly avoid this conference? Where is Ingrid Rimland? Why, exactly, is Edgar Steele's name pointedly not mentioned even though he was there? Where is Gerhard Lauck? Where is Carol Valentine or John Trochmann or any representative of what is left of the militia movement? Where is any representative of any of the remaining Klan factions, not even Thom Robb? Where is James Warner? Where is Richard Barrett, again my own reservations duly noted? Where is Mark Weber? Where is ANY major Revisionist figure or serious racial right scholar? Where is Richard Butler? Where is Louis Beam? Where is John Harrelson? Why is there not one single representative of the serious Christian Identity movement? Why is there not one single representative of the Skinhead movement, even someone like Byron Calvert? Why was at least one non-white, "Diabloblanco92", invited or at least allowed into the event? Ed Steele was plumping for the idea of a "White Parliament" before he got off onto "don't ask, don't tell", an idea I supported. Is this the best he can do? Was there ANYBODY there besides Paul Fromm who did not have some kind of quirky past and much to hide? - HAC]

Other groups and individuals are cordially invited to sign on and endorse the New Orleans Protocol.

COMMENTARY:

The New Orleans Protocol is, as David Duke explained, "a historical event."

[It frees him of any critical commentary about his conviction for embezzlement of White racial donations and gambling them away on riverboats and in the Bahamas. - HAC]

The European nationalist movement across North America, with our allies in Britain and, we hope, elsewhere are committing ourselves unequivocally to the high road: no more sleazy denunciations of other nationalists on the Internet, which can only give aid and comfort to the enemy or to agents of the state; no more stealing of other groups' mailing lists or members;

[How about stealing of donations to gamble them away? - HAC]

and, finally, no tolerance of violence.

The New Orleans Protocol in no way seeks to form an umbrella group. It in no way diminishes the independence of any of the endorsers. I t does not involve ideological uniformity.

[Apparently not, since Duke seems to have refused to accept any financial supervision or behind the scenes control at all from any other others and presumably will start sticking those donations in his pocket as quickly as he did before. - HAC]

All groups maintain their independence and their own particular agenda and emphases. However, all have pledged to behave in a certain constructive way, as outlined by the Protocol.

The zero tolerance position on violence does not make us into pacifists or prevent us from defending ourselves against attacks. However, all foolish talk about aggressive violence is out-of-line. Indeed, the Canadian experience with CSIS agents like Grant Bristow in the Heritage Front is that those urging violence and illegal measures are usually government agents or agents provocateurs.

The Internet is our communications salvation is the face of increasing minority control of mainline means of communication as well as increased state censorship. However, many individuals use the Internet for trash talk and defamation of other groups and leaders. We don't object to ideological differences or disagreements over methods. We do, however, believe that loose gossip and defamation serve only to assist our enemies.

[God dammit, who leaked the story on those videotapes?! - HAC]

Those subscribing to the New Orleans Protocol are signalling their intention to abide by honourable standards in relations with others in the nationalist movement.

[In other words, they agree to overlook the entire cemetery of skeletons residing in David Duke's closet. - HAC]

Those who do not come on board are also signalling either a discomforting ambivalence about violence or an addiction to harmful defamation of patriots in preference to constructive advocacy of their views and a concentration on the enemy.

[Gee, guess that put ME in my place. - HAC]

I personally take considerable satisfaction in the New Orleans Protocol as I have promoted and practised the policy of "no enemy on the right" in Canada for the past 20 years. - Paul Fromm

[You know what frosts my cookies? They picked the one honest and decent man they roped into this, Paul Fromm, to sign this sucker and be its public face. If anybody else had signed it, everyone would have seen this thing for exactly what it is.

From the Devil's Dictionary, by Ambrose Bierce: "Alliance - (n.) - In politics, the temporary union of two thieves whose hands are so inextricably entangled in one another's pockets that they cannot separately plunder a third."

If this is the best we can do, the White race is doomed. - HAC]
Working...
X