Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do kikesses uglify as they get older?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do kikesses uglify as they get older?

Jewish Women
    by Harold Covington

Sunday, March 22, 2009

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...1_archive.html

A friend and I were nattering on line about Jews in Hollywood, and he mentioned that while the Jewess Lauren Bacall was actually quite a fox in her Casablanca days, in later life she was a genuinely horrible-looking old yenta. This set off my standard rave about Jewish women as evidenced by their Hollywood exemplars, and it strikes me I haven't ever blogged that one.

The fact is that Jewish women really just aren't that sexually attractive on the whole. Even their own men don't find them so. This probably has something to do with the general neurosis that appears both among them and Jewish men. You'll notice that in great "classics" of Joosh literchur like Portnoy's Complaint, as well as in real life, it's always the blond Gentile woman that Sammy Glick and Portnoy and his counterparts lust after.

JAPs have a very grim reputation along that line as ugly, greedy, arrogant, self-absorbed, bitchy and repulsive in their personal habits, crazy as loons, and sexually frigid. Gina Gershon may have a certain exotic air, but you look close and you get the impression of body hair and odor.

Okay, I'll grant you, some Jewesses are pretty cute when they're in their teens, especially the Hollywood variety who have the benefit of the most skilled makeup artists, trainers, plastic surgeons, and cosmetologists in the world. But when they hit about age 21 they start to get porky, misproportioned, saggy-titted and camel-faced really quick.

Good example #1, Alicia Silverstone, whom I saw in some bow-wow the other day. I think her face must have been plastic-surgeried as to the nose, since that's still pretty pert. She and Michael Jackson may share the same nip-and-tucker. But I'll swear she's already had her first face lift and it still hasn't completely done in the jowls and chubby cheeks.

Despite liposucting a whole barrel of lard off her thighs and gut, she's still thick in the middle. In that Aerosmith video she did at 15 she was an incredible edible, but even by the time of Clueless she was starting to get noticeably heavy hips. Not so much a negroid buffalo butt as she's just thick in the body, a very common attribute of Jewish females. No wonder her career is in the toilet, given Hollywood's obsession with thinness.

Supposedly Alicia won't do nude scenes as a matter of principle. Well, maybe. But more likely, she can't find anyone who's interested in seeing her nekkid. Producers don't want their male audiences yelling "Put it back on! Put it all back on!"

I hear Alicia, as well as some others I won't name, are on something Hollywood unofficially refers to as the "Buchenwald Diet" (invented by a Jew doctor, of course) of 900 calories a day. Jesus, imagine being a millionaire many times over and having to live on a "Buchenwald diet?" Even movie stars have their crosses to bear, it would seem.

Good example #2: Mila Kunis. Ukrainian Jew, born in Kiev in 1983. During her first couple of seasons of That 70s Show (she more or less stole the part by lying about her age; she was 14 when she tried out) I will grant you, she was cute as a cut-button in a black-haired gypsy kind of way. It didn't last. I saw her last night doing an interview about Family Guy (she does the voice of Meg.) Either she did it without makeup, or else someone on the set really screwed up, because she looked like a hag.

She's 26 now and her face is really going Golda Meir, lips thickening, first crow's feet appearing, cheeks starting to sag, hair lank and rough-looking, and her skin is really dark--you can tell she's got a lot of Tatar in her, like Lenin did. Mila's small-boned and short enough so she won't have the blowsy, tit-sagging Jewess look as she gets older. She'll have the small, hard, brown Jewess look, if you get my drift, the one that reminds you that Jews are an Asiatic people. She could play Gina Gershon's daughter, easy.

Final example, lest this turn into a Hollywood gossip column: Natalie Portman. Israeli. At age 13 in The Professional she was a charming, impish little waif. She's 27 now, going on about 42, on a good day.

I caught her in the The Other Boleyn Girl, and she's headed straight for Yenta City. Face rounding, cheeks and lips swelling, nose flaring into the classic Hebrew 6-shape, typical Jewish camel-face heading her way like an oncoming train. She better start making appointments with some of those Beverly Hills plastic surgeons pretty soon or she won't be able to get any parts besides Yiddishe mamas.

Speaking of which, you want to see the result of a Jewess trying to stay Aryan-looking and marketable thereby? Jane Seymour, nee Wilhelmina Frankenberg. She damned sure ain't no Bond Girl no more. She's had so much facial surgery and strategic botox the skin is stretched across her cheeks and the side of her skull tight as a drum, to where it looks about to split and her nose looks almost like it will start to melt like a candle, like Michael Jackson's.

In desperation she finally agreed to do a topless scene in The Wedding Crashers and supposedly she had to have a kind of botox support system surgically installed to get her sagging Yiddishe udders up off her waist. Hmm...maybe I could make it as a Hollywood gossip columnist...

Seriously, though, in the sheer beauty department, none of these JAPs can hold a candle to Jennifer Aniston, Meg Ryan, Drew Barrymore, Reese Witherspoon, Kirsten Dunst, Dominique Swain, or even the trashed-out Lindsay Lohan.

Okay, granted that morality-wise Hollywood corrupts the whole lot of them, and I'm certainly not claiming your average Gentile actress is someone you'd want to bring home to mother. But look at your big Jew producers and directors and studio heads--and who they choose to marry for their trophy wives when they can afford it, as they can. Maybe Jewish men know something about Jewish women we don't.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...560#post187560
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=303#post303
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=537
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/06/jewish-women.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-07-2009, 10:36 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

From whigger to jigger.

From Whigger to jigger

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post189271
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post304
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/06/...to-jigger.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=539

Originally posted by Pasdaran
    Does a white aryan israelite convert to judaism become a serpent seedling or just a whigger?
    You need to understand that jews are triple-hybrid mamzers. They have always had White blood from Eve, who was 'born' of Adam - He Who Blushes. Then they have DNA from Satan, Cain's father. It is indisputed that even the blondest jew has 5-15% nigger marker genes. And most of the 'White' jews take the name of Ashkenaz, Japheth's grandson from Gomer/Gog and thus have Asiatic genes mixed in there like their cousins the Magyars/Hungarians/Avars.

H.G. Wells, in his "Outline of History" which I read while in the NutHouse, said that the SouthWest Asian plains which were inhabited by Scythians (Israelites deported and freed by the downfall of Assyria) became racially mixed with Asiatics in the centuries before Christ. 6Killer says much the same in my conversations with him. This explains the enmity still today between Ossetians (Alan mixture) and Georgians (jews) which broke out last year. Racial antipathies from Genesis 3:15 still exist. In fact, Genesis 3:15 is probably the only commandment of YHWH jews obey because YHWH put an everlasting enmity between the two seedlines of White and jew.

I used to love quoting the Willie Martin heresy in which Willie said that Satan disguised himself as a nigger 'chay' Beast of the Field and had sex with Eve. So I love to tell niggers, like JJ Johnson, to go ahead and hump them kikesses like Nancy Lord -- he's only seeking his 'roots.' Same thing I told one Lt. Duerhing at the Newton County Jail when he yapped about being part jew and married to an obongi and having niglets. jews don't like being told that they are part nigger, and that I approve of jews mixing with niggers and beaners. A niglet like Whoopie jewberg can't infiltrate White society as well.

Anyway, like one rabbi said that "AmeriKwa is the distilled essence of jewdism" and was quite right, and given that jews have infested the White man since Cain, a race-traitor whigger that thinks it is a jew goes, upon 'overt' conversion (he probably always was a kike) from whigger to jigger.

Me and 6Killer have discussed the jews here on StumbleInn. jewnson has gone from being a typical 'fathered by a jew' kike to a pseudo-halachic kike, more kike than Helena. Most fathered by jews kikes are sort of aimless -- a jew mother concentrates kikeishness. But Helena is a kikess with the spawn-of-Satan alien concentration as opposed to an aimless mamzer drone like jewnson. Helena, on the other hand, may not know about Purimfest, but that kike sow instinctively couldn't trot over here from Mutant$permFront quick enough on her cloven sow hooves satannic tail a-lashing and cunt wettt to try to take part in my crucifixion. Helena/Esther likes 6Killer, but then his family is from nobility and the Lindstedts/Schmidts/Swensons were always the best of the peasantry and the peasantry have always hated kikes far more than the kings and princes, who set the jews to collect taxes off the commons.

Helena/Esther, like most kikesses, know in their bones that every three or four generations they must bring in White blood, not only to pass for White, but because their satannic ichor starts to break down. So this whigger wanting to be jigger will be accepted, even recruited, and despised as a drone by the jews and as a race-traitor by the Whites. The jews stole many Aryan infants from SS fathers from the Lebensborn program. So she might well try to breed with an Aryan before her snout grows, her tits pancake, and her twat smells more of gefilte-fish. A jewess is 'cute' when young in order to evade pogroms and act as an Aryan cum magnet. When kikesses get old, they turn Sarah jewsicca Parker and uglify real quick and can go back to producing a litter of 'pure-bred' kike mamzers. Helena/Esther might look like a Stevie Nicks kikess now, but she'll look like the kikess backup singer or Sarah Bernhardt or Amy [s]Winehouse within 20 years.

So I look upon the antics of the StumbleInn and phorafag/feeb 'training kikes' with amusement as they are simply acting as genetically programmed to do. These jews 'think' that they have free will when in fact they are simply robots genetically programmed to act as their nature makes them act. jewnson has certainly becum an open were-kike the past few weeks. And when it used to be an aimless Fuck-Wit Poley kike instead has becum more of a Yair Davidy kike. (Franklin Wayne Poley had a jew father, Yair Davidy a jew mother.) jewnson's snout is out. I suggest that we lock it up in a thread with kane12345666 and let the winner become the SI jewlag kapo.

A whigger becum jigger is a pathetic creature. jews should be forced to try to rob sperm banks, and Whites should make sure that they steal nigger sperm.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-07-2009, 10:42 PM. Reason: Add links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Jewish Women

LOL! I have posted that one about five times on Thoughtcrime down through the years, suitably upgraded, and it has gotten more hysterical abuse, theats, and obscenity from Jew hecklers than any other piece I've done on there. You can always tell when you hit a nerve among the Chosen.

Comment

Working...
      X