+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 119

Thread: The [Bowel] Movement & Itz V-Bulletin Forums

  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Reactionary Senile ODES whiggers DO Believe In White Debbil jew-jew.

    Reactionary Senile ODES whiggers DO Believe In White Debbil jew-jew.

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1527#post1527


    What's wrong with linked pictures?


    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post85377

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Dissident View Post
    Pastor Linstedt,

    Please stop posting linked pictures in your posts.

    Thank you.
    Is there a reason for this request? After all, I fail to see why it hurts to post what are relatively small photos which are hyperlinked to other sites. In the case of the hyperlinked pictures, they were posted to my whitenationalist.org site.

    If I could understand understand the reason for this request I would of course desist from doing something which would annoy you. I welcome getting coverage for my material, most of it generated by myself, by using this forum which is large in terms of being a Movement forum. However, I think that a lot of your crochets, are just that, crochets, with no basis in reality.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

    .

    .

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Dissident View Post
    Yes.

    Considering your history and the fact that you are presently being visited by domestic federal law enforcement officials, several folks believe that you could be posting pictures here and elsewhere from your website whereby you could mine IP addresses.

    That is the reason.
    .

    .

    I am going to expand on the above to show the bowel Movement why it is doomed to failure. The Original Dissent (Embalming Society) is one of the few bowel-Movement forums which is NOT a ZOG false front. Rather, it is the watering hole for what are essentially reactionary senile whigger sheep. Senile whigger sheep unable to distinguish between a rather wolfish-looking German shepherd who will on occasion cull out an infiltrating sheep-jewkal or do battle with the wolves, not because of any love for idiotic whigger sheep, but because the German shepherd has been charged by the Great Shepherd with making sure that the Remnant is saved from the Great Troubles ahead.

    First of all, let me say that what is written here is not meant to sway in any way Texas Dissident or the ODES faithfool. There is no sense in punishing senile old whigger sheep unable to learn any new tricks. When I gave the name of 'Embalming Society' to Original Dissent (Embalming Society) it was to acknowledge five years ago that they simply couldn't change theyz' minds because as senile reactionaries calling theysselfs 'conserva[n]tives' there is absolutely no future that they can envision which will be as good as the cycle of decay that they ostensibly bemoan. The fact of the matter is that these whiggers never were mentally supple to begin with and their indoctrination in the whigger factory -- the pub[l]ic skrewl system made them even more unable to "think outside the box" -- or in this case, the box is a cage.

    Now as a political activist, I seen this when I first got into polytricks in 1992 at the age of thirty-four. As I wrote in an article entitled, "Living With The White Chickens" -- White Chickens being my term then for whiggers:
    I get the same feeling of being in a pen full of old white chickens whenever I attend a United We Stand, America meeting or visit a nursing home. I just do.
    So let's understand that the ODES senile whigger feebs are not insane or dangerous or violent or . . . . . relevant to White Nationalism. What they are is typpycull ZOGling whigger herd animals of the sort who thought that they had invented political masturbation, be it as a Perotbot back in 1992, or the US Tee-Pissers led by the kosher-khannservantive Howard Phillips in the 1990s, or betrayed by Patsy Buckwheat choosing a looney-tune coon as running [pri]mate in 2000, receiving 12.5 million ZOGbux in return for throwing the 2000 [s]election to Dumbya and who are now the Palin-neoFaileokhans of the Tea-Pee Baggers. There is nothing new about whigger shithead shheple being run in circles by jews and renegade whiggers taking on mud in order to prove theyz 'not-waycist' and then proceeding to purge anyone who dares propose a new idea at one of their whigga-swarms. They are looking for a Great Whigger Father/General on a [W]Horse and what they end up getting is an actor -- A Great & Gloryass OooZZ -- run behind the scenes by jews and mamzers impersonating whiggers. When it all ends, there are purges, and when the losers cum home from CONvention with the losers either plotting revenge and the majority not wanting to ever go through this again, by the time of the next presidential [s]election there is no political party left.

    I don't know why it is, but most whiggers when they grow older they don't grow wiser. They merely become older whiggers. Of course when they were younger they wanted to play at Revolution. One would think that as whiggers get older and have less of a life-span to lose, that they would gamble with what little time they have left. I operate under that assumption. I've gotten even more radical as I've aged, which others have commented upon. But the vast majority of typpycull whiggers get far more fearful as they age. They want to play it safe, as if they are going to 'win' something other than a box six feet under if they are lucky enough to croak now before things get really rough. They are playing with theysselfs -- whiggers ALWAYS play with theysselfs as if they 'invented' masturbation -- an internal bet in which they want to 'die safe' and let their children and grandchildren deal with the problems that they created. This cowardly 'straw death' was deemed shameful by their ancestors thew Vikings or even by the gunslingers of the Old West who wanted to 'die with their boots on' killing their People's enemies. But whiggers are invariably the result of [de]generations of other whiggers whose best part dribbled down their dutiful mothers' legs upon conception during safe sex.

    The younger [de]generation won't have the soft choices available to them, thanks to cowardly whiggers who kicked the ZOG can down the road. Of course the younger [de]generation of whiggers have their own moral and mental problems of being both downbred and programmed. However, times being what they are, soon enough whiggers will turn feral. They'll have to in order to survive the times ahead. They will revert to being savage once they have purged theyz' degenerates.

    So





    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-14-2010 at 06:08 PM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Why Won't You Honor A StumbleInn Referendum?

    Why Won't You Honor A StumbleInn Referendum?


    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241847
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3327#post3327
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1568#post1568


    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241639

    I think that Ixabert should simply be banned for life for knowingly violating the understanding that it was to impersonate no more Nazis. But feebs can't obviously do an IP check and ban by IP number and force this jew mamzer to have to go to the trouble of using an Internet proxy to do itz trolling.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241778

    This is a free speech board, there are no sacred cows here.
    Even the most devout Muslim dares not openly kill and butcher out any sacred cows in Hindustan. There may not be any secular law against it, but the raghead has to live there. Likewise, I can't make you honor a referendum which an overwhelming majority of the posters on this forum passed, but I can make you uncomfortable with going against the wishes of everyone in order to use a little dirty jew mamzer for your own purposes. No social order can function when it is mined by the powerful for their own selfish uses and to hell with the wishes of the majority of people living there and contributing to that social order.

    I would point out to you that by a sizable margin of 23-3 (of which it was only you and Ixabert who voted to continue this nonsense) that the StumbleInners passed a referendum to simply ban the usage of Nazi names and avatars unless the person impersonating them could prove German ancestry and deeds.

    You, on the other hand, seem to be enabling a deranged jew mamzer calling itzself Ixabert who not only has shit over Germans and Nazis by this conduct, being a dirty little jew mamzer with no sense of consequence decided to call itzself 'Jesus Christ.'

    Now it is that sort of thing that jews do that enrages most Christians. Not me. jews, being the spawn of Satan simply can't help theysselfs and will act in a Genesis 3:15 manner against both Christianity and German Nazis, who like myself simply thought of jews as being a species of parasitic vermin who act like they act. My main ire is against those who enable these dirty jews to run wild and defame not only German Nazis -- for whom I have a great deal of respect for -- but the name and image of Jesus Christ as well.

    When it comes down to it, I am in favor of Free Speech only for White Men. Free Speech for non-Whites is irrelevant because soon enough they won't be living amongst the White Man. A dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert is actually useful because I can point to it and thus prove that no jew should be left alive to defile our society like shitting & pissing rat parasites. That is why I don't have too much to say to jews is because there is nothing to say to jews other than that they know what is coming and I have no scruples about carrying out the necessary exterminations root and branch.

    What annoys me is that this dirty kike knows the rules and customs and that it is not allowed to have more than the one 'Arnoldus' sockpuppet and that it shouldn't be pissing off the White Man by impersonating German Heroes and certainly not Jesus Christ. But a jew will be a jew.

    What gets me is why you are enabling this jew mamzer defiling German Nazi Heroes AND Jesus Christ against the wishes expressed by an overwhelming vote of the majority of your posters and members of this forum. Does none of our religious and political beliefs mean so little to you that you would allow some dirty little jew mamzer who already has one account -- and thus faces no censorship whatsoever -- deliberately defile the Great White Men of our Race?

    I am in no way calling for the dirty jew Ixabert's censorship or banning, other than that it NOT be allowed to impersonate Nazis or Jesus Christ. It can have ONE account. If it continues doing what it is doing under multiple accounts, then its username, avatar, and user account should be handed over to myself or someone else who will make that dirty little kike mamzer dreadful sorry that it wanted to play around with the legacies of White Heroes.

    I'm having a problem over at Pastor Visser's Forum with a baal-priest and mamzer infestation and thus I am all fore-square for "Free Speech For Whites." But non-whites have absolutely no right whatsoever to live in a White world, much less to piss and shit all over White customs, traditions or mores, regardless of which filthy end they use to do so. And anyone enabling jew mamzer rats in doing so shall be cut off from living in a White society and social order when the time comes to cleanse our Racial House and put it in order.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Are Sanctimonious Talmudic whiggers, mamzers and jews in CI Necessary?

    Are Sanctimonious Talmudic whiggers, mamzers and jews in CI Necessary?


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1570#post1570
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3351#post3351


    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff View Post
    Anybody who disagrees with you is an automatic jew mamzer, whigger reprobate and ZOG infiltrator (but the same could never apply to you for you alone are perfect). When it all boils down - that's all you got. Me blowing a gasket ?! It's plain by your last partially toned down comment that you finally remembered your meds. Glad it's on record you had no qualms about chopping up a Biblical response from another with your highly gifted thought patterns.
    jewff the gewff, I simply answered you point by point above. Most of the time I didn't see the point in even bothering because like all whiggers and mamzers you simply worship jewrself and have nothing to do except bother the rest with jewr own talmudic interpretation of Scripture, like a jew judge 'interprets' the CONstipation and Bill of Goods. You need to go run off and suck Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh's khazar dick. Red Mike would love to get a poseur CI fuktard telling Red Mike that Pastor Lindstedt does not represent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity the way that secret-squirrel CI baal-priest fuktards and gender-bendering Lady Ga-Ga mamzeresses/she-males think it ought to be turned into a Babtist Hobbyist/New Covenant Cornholering clusterfuck and circle-jerkeriy.

    This entire thread was started by some liar of dubious gender and much rancid self-righteousness whined about me using certain Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. I merely pointed out that YHWH's Law had no such injunction against, and that what we had here were sundry mamzers and whiggers dragging in theys' Babtist Hobbyist and New Covenant Cornholerisms with them over to Christian Identity like Californication/Mexifornia refugees to Idaho or Missouri bring theyz' degenerate idiocies with them which made theyz being refugees in the first place.

    That you cannot understand YHWH's Law and like a jew want to impose jewrself upon Christian Israel means that you must have a jew or nigger in jewr genetic woodpile or are a terminal meat-whigger. You act according to jewr nature and nothing said in opposition by myself can change the fact that you are alien to Christian Israel.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    A list from one to twenty could be printed on all the points you sidestepped but what sayeth scripture about answering a fool after his folly (you hesitate not to use this term towards others). This horse has been beat into the ground and I'm certain the reality brought to the fore has already sunk into the minds of those who've been reading this. All that really needed saying was done many comments back.
    jewff the gewff could print up 666 points and whine like a jew pussy that I have sidestepped the main issue, which is that secret VNNF gender-bendering mamzer-kikesses/she-males don't get to impose more of theyz' talmudic jewdayo whigger pseudo-righteousness upon anyone under color of theyz claiming to be offended like a pack of ADL/$PLC mamzers wanting hate-speech laws. You don't like what I have to say or how to say it, then don't listen. Case closed. End of subject. Nothing more to say.

    Instead, you bitched and whined and kvetched and posed and smarmed and pissed and moaned, and made jewrself a stench among those who simply want to worship YHWH as YHWH has impressed upon their hearts in peace.

    None of you knew enough to quit while not so far behind. The reason that jewr kind don't understand how to act lies in the fact that when it comes down to it, neither jewrself, jewdas the jewst, nor Obaliar/Obadorkker/Lady GaGa can understand us because you are not us. You look upon the Law of YHWH as something to be imposed upon the Christian Israelite and evaded by jewrself and thus, where there is a jew, there is always a talmud of sorts. The stench of jew sanctimony and the [d]rule of jew talmud means that somewhere there is a hose jew-nose about to make itz appearance soon.

    So stick jewr talmud up jewr ass, jewboy, and leave the White Man be. The Christian Israelite will not lose favor with YHWH for either listening or speaking a few four letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables which are an inherent part of our language.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    In all your size 13 boot travels shadowing me, where have you ever heard me denigrating you or your message of destruction ? Where have you seen me promoting anything but the long wished for fall of babylon and extermination of those who would take the kingdom by force ? Advising our brethren to arm themselves for what is coming and the necessary steps that will have to be undertaken - and the proper equipping of the saints who would do battle ? But I have wondered how you can be so open and provocative in making such statements when so many others have been imprisoned for doing just that.
    Obviously you don't long for the destruction of ZOG/Babylon. You are of two minds and 666 words in all of jewr statements.

    Those who hate ZOG/Babylon would give me a pass -- have given me a pass -- for my using a few Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Not jewrself. Obaliar/Obadorker/Lady GaGa666 cums over here from VNNF and we in Christian Israel face a never-ending episode of "When jews Attack."

    Now let it be understood that I speak only for myself and those who agree with me. I make no effort to find them out -- if they are on my side and agree with me. While running a militia or two back in the 1990s, nobody went to jail or prison on my watch. Rather, I have had my family destroyed and had 3 1/2 years taken out of my life, and fought with ZOG/Babylon every step of the way.

    And jewrself? Why, like all of the agents provacateur you want to take off attention from jewrself and place it onto me. Why is that? Have I not been an advocate of decentralization, of each and every above-ground DSCI pastor having absolute control over his own local church? That insistence is why Sci-Fi Faber had a cow over me keeping the OSL Congregationalist churches underground and out from under the eye of ZOG/Babylon.

    I have helped DSCI and OSL and Movement POWS already caught. Those who listen to my voice understand that I am against clustering together to achieve what only Active Service Unit cells can accomplish. Yet for those who want my assistance, I provide it. And there is no talk of violence or terrorism against ZOG in those discussions. Rather, I talk, and those who wish do listen. No communications otherwise results for I do not conspire with anyone to destroy ZOG/Babylon. Rather, ZOG/Babylon shall destroy itsself, for it is doomed.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the goof
    And indeed is the saint who can hate, kill and plunder alone righteously prepared to do battle ? Are you getting the horse before the cart ? You do not have to lecture me on your war outlook ... I'm just asking are you skipping basic traning (which is requisite in Gods eyes) for His soldiers ? Leading the sheep to slaughter is what comes to my mind. How is proper allegiance guaranteed in His view ?
    Running the Saints through jewr baal-priestery is not only necessary, but counterproductive.

    You neither speak for YHWH, nor do you speak for His People.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    Do you think me unable to blister the other half of your beard off with equally foul language, or is it I'm just unwilling to do so ? I don't get orgasmic over it like you seem to but feel dirtied. You it doesn't bother. If you can remember back when this thread started, it was stated that there is a time and place for it. In moderation and to get a point across to certain individuals / instances - not on an open Christian forum where our folk come to learn of our heritage and our Christ. Nor when we propose to be canvassing / witnessing for Christ. But you relish it - are you saying this makes you more Christ like ? Do you think exhibition of a foul mouth and sexually deviant mind makes you more the berserker, more the trigger puller, more the equipped servant in the field ?
    I have no doubt that you can be a foul-mouthed mamzer or jew when you want to break cover.

    You should go back to $permFront and tell Klunt Downey that Pastor Lindstedt run you off and that you want to take over for LiarBill DeClue(less) in being the pretend DSCI baal-priest over there. LiarBill got all sickened when Jack Poot told him and Hitler Hoggess/Lycia that Klunt and her past-her Meercat Markkk Downey got a free ride insofar as breaking the $permFront [d]rules of civility were concerned. They'll take you and Lady GaGa/Obaliar in a heartbeat when they view this thread.

    Some self-righteous mamzer or jew shithead claiming to be all appalled at my use of four-letter words because it got detected and got itz feelings hurt means nothing to me. jews tell me all the time that they get sick reading what I write. Join the line behind them, jewboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    I never accused you personally of being a drunkard but in general terms was addressing the comment made by another that seemed to be mocking any who would next try and make inroads to suggest we partake in moderation - did I not bring up scripture in support ? By all means, if you plan on making yourself my enemy, I encourage you to enjoy yourself. And when you personally get ready to exterminate me, send me an email. I'll pick you up at the Richmond International airport. There's alot of woods not a mile down the road and you can then proceed.
    There are mamzers and whiggers aplenty within a mile of my house I need to have exterminated first. If you wish to give me jewr name and address for future reference, jewff the gewff, and have an orgasmic fit of paranoia, then by all means go ahead. I like to unmask baal-priests by name.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    I've never taken a poke at anyone for his standing with you as you're so ready to do with me and James. This is what brothers do and they do so striving to better serve our God.

    But when you cast out accusations of one operating under the "color" of sanctimony, this does not alleviate your responsibilities nor rights your cause. The pot and the kettle syndrome again. Who speaks in pure talmudic rage but you ? Over and over ad nauseum. Who concentrates on all the "ass licking and faggotry" but you ? You better serve Christ in this respect ? Is this the overall consensus on this board ?
    You and jewdass the jewst seemingly have nothing better than to support a gender-bendering mamzeress or kikess or Klunt jewnior fresh from VNNF. Like jews and baal-priests, you have nothing better to do than whine about how White Men speak, and want to impose a speech-code based upon jewr own talmudic notions.

    Now why anyone should follow jewrself and judas the jewst in wanting to do what has destroyed quite a few CI listservers and forums in the past -- erecting a talmudic code to make sure that wandering cunts pretending to be CI can claim to be offended and thus ban White Men? What does it benefit any White Men.

    Rather, I am the one who counsels allowing people to speak as they will. For people to associate with whom they will.

    And it is jewrself, jewff the gewff, judass the jewst, and Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Lady GaGa which stands for censorship -- and all on the basis of jewr superior talmudic sanctimonious morality.

    And, when I speak of jewrself, jewdass the jewst, and Lady GaGa going ass-to-mouth, I can only laugh at jewrself acting like it is entirely possible -- and soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by jewff the gewff
    As I earlier said, speaking favorably of you will garner nothing but you viewing it as a chink in the armour to administer further ridicule ... so why bother ? What did I hope to accomplish ? Nothing more than that a possible man of God could do even better if the drooling maniacal tone was dropped. Brothers receive rebuke from brothers but self imposed tyrants and possible 5th columnists do not. You have no insight to give me regarding the great tribulation or the soon reenactment of the action at the brook Kishon. May the Day hasten.
    As Robert Heinlein advised: Always insult a fool until he apologizes or runs off. Like I said before, I'll insult jewrself until you either apologise or run off into the night and join jewr fellow baal-priests and talmudists.

    Now you can always drop this matter and either grow up and learn that when you bother someone that just because you claim to be a Christian that that doesn't cut it. You act like a talmudic jew mamzer with an air of entitlement and an odor of sanctimony, then you will indeed either be outed or get jewr little feelings hurt.

    Let's say that you are not a jew or a mamzer. If you are indeed a whigger who thinks that you get to put jewr whigger bullshit as some sort of burden upon myself, then you might as well be a jew or mamzer. I do believe we got a whigger problem far more than a nigger or gook or beaner or even a jew problem. It was you damned whiggers who brought all this ZOG/Babylon down on us.

    I have a thieving treasonous whigger as a biological brother. He got all mad because I caught him saying that he was glad that ZOG sent our Father to prison. He wanted me sent to prison and murdered there for bogus child molestation charges because he wants to steal all of $150,000 in an inheritance. Would I not be ahead if this traitor of both his/our father and against myself were to die in the Great Tribulation ahead? Most certainly.

    Likewise the Great Tribulation exterminating self-righteous whiggers like yourself wanting to impose jewrself upon Christian Israel because you have nothing better to do than side with an obviously degenerate lying kike/mamzer/whigger of dubious sexuality like Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Lady GaGa wanting to impose a censorsheep scheme on this forum. I fail to see what, if anything, you have to offer except sanctimonious self-righteousness.

    So I see no point in being nice to whiggers, especially if they are infesting Christian Israel. Maybe if I insult you enough, then you will run off and take whatever other fools stupid enough to put up with jewrself and jewr sanctimonious kikeshit about how you get to determine what YHWH's Law is and how it is to be applied.

    I offer Freedom to Christian Israel. You offer sanctimonious talmudism to White Men. You offer making someone of dubious gender jewr baal-priestess and wanting to impose a speech code on a place you do not own.

    I think that when it is done with, none but the whiggers and mamzers and jews will choose to affiliate with witless whiggers, stupid mamzers, and thieving jews like jewrself.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default I don't like the way things turned out, either.

    I don't like the way things turned out, either.


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1801#post1801
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253406


    Quote Originally Posted by Apocales View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253387

    People were stickniggers because they were goofy fucks who were asking for it. The only exception was hermans which occurred as a result of the phora-lieceum war. The rep hasn't been a problem since that incident which was over 2 years ago. One of your biggest sayings was you didn't want to drive people off, guess what? ixabert, kane, kriger they are all still here and they ain't leaving anytime soon either. Guess who isn't Mandy? You drove off a top poster, yet that's fine and dandy to you I guess, not like you will ever have to take responsibility or worry about it. Yet like anything you get a position of power cause likely you pay the bills here, but realize this forum is great because of it's solid block of posters.
    So Mandalore is gone because of this rep thing? And you got Ixabert, Kane, two screwed-up jew mamzers and Bamser the Mamzer Krider running wild and unstickniggered.

    Not to mention the Pisser unstickniggered as well.

    I like the fact that we have two admins with the veto over each other.

    Yet Zed has enhanced vicious stupid mamzers like above, not paid any attention to what the regular posters have voted for, like stickniggers and not being allowed to play nutzi if a jew. So Zed has in effect said that it doesn't matter what the overall community wants, he will do as he pleases, whether we like it or not.

    So what to do? And the answer is that I'll do nothing. It helps to have a place to post and whether or not I like what goes on outside my subforum is irrelevant. I am not some kid without pussy living in mommy's basement with a computer and a fifth of vodka with nothing else to do but post here.

    That said, you might reflect that you have disappointed quite a few of your peers, Zed, who don't like or appreciate your sense of wanting to upset the natural order of things as they have evolved here on StumbleInn, especially on behalf of deranged kikelings like Ixabert and Kane and homosexual Branson mamzers like Bamser the Mamzer Krider/Kryger/Pinochhiwhigger. A number of solid posters don't like you having the power to deal out 300 rep points and then unstickniggering that which needed stickniggering. They think that you are a no-longer benign despot who has chosen to turn mean.

    I don't like the way things turned out, either.

    Of course the current arrangement of two Admins I think is a good one which has so far worked well. Nor do I intend to tell anyone how to run their forum, as I too run mine as I do please, albeit I do seek consensus from my posters.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    37

    Post

    Fuck all those fucking degenerate hippies faggots that do nothing but shit on their pants.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:13 AM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default The StumbleInn OutHouse

    The StumbleInn Outhouse


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1892#post1892
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258730


    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258696

    This 'Outhouse' sounds like a very mysterious place. :mabus:
    It's located for 'trusted members' just above the 'Department of Toad Fuktard Studies.'

    I was a member of it until after I ran off Maude DeFraud Flanders, the little sephardic Brussels shithead last May and then someone switched me off using the v-bulletin user-settings -- I suspect Zed -- and so I'm not able to see it any more except over the New Years when jewrmaniac Enstumble was made a moderator and switched it so that all the Ixabert clones and Bamzer the Mamzer -- an auntie-waycist drone -- was able to view it for a few days.

    What this sub-forum has are all the members whining and pissing & moaning and name-calling and not wanting to look petty and silly in front of the 'guests' and regular posters. What the 'Outhouse' is is a place where the girlies go to scratch and bite and pull hair and gossip, sort of like a low-class female outhouse with electrical outlets and flush toilets and a hot plate.

    I sometime think of asking to be reinstated, but then realize that my dignity isn't worth whining about begging to be let back in as one of the girls. It seldom has anything in it of a Resistance Intelligence nature, and if someone thinks I ought to see something, I am able to get in if necessary or have them send me an e-mail as to the contents.

    I don't need to know about how Bamzer the Mamzer Kryder is stalking cougar-pussy or how the hyberniggers are pissed off at Zed letting the most degenerate jewboys like Kane and Ixabert run wild or who is all pissy at who. In most cases, the stopped up toilets in the Outhouse overflow and the sewage seeps out into the main forum anyway and then everyone gets a look and smell anyway.

    StumbleInn has given me a subforum to post my Resistance material and for that I am grateful. I find it the freest forum on the Internet and thus, in its own way, it works. If I don't like something I have made a number of pointed complaints -- right, Zed? -- but whether those complaints are acted upon or not, usually the situation gets out of hand and the matter is made right, eventually because if I think that the matter is worth complaining openly about, it is because the situation is about to get serious. StumbleInn is a well-founded ship and has always righted itself just in time.

    So, perhaps after you have been here a while, Eddie, you will get an invite to look at the Outhouse and you will think you see the entire view of StumbleInn from the Outhouse and be impressed for a day or so. But then you will see the equivalent of pisspul squatting down to shit and scratch theyz' asses and you will wonder what the big deal was all about.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum


  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Lumps of Shit, Ingelded, Lumps of Shit

    Lumps of Shit, Ingelded, Lumps of Shit



    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1893
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258741


    Quote Originally Posted by BLighto/Baby Fuktard/Ingelded View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258711

    6Killer was alsos flying Choppers in Rhodesia durings the war at eight-years-old.

    Grain of salts. Grains of salt.
    John Britton is a helicopter pilot and a very good one, who was in the elite Combat Aviation regiment, the 160th Special Operations Airborne Regiment. Thankfully he got out of it before Waco.

    6Killer said no such thing. 6Killer mentions his relatives who fought on both sides of the Second War to Kill White People (WW2) and mentions that he had Rhodesian relatives, some in the Selous Scouts, some who were race-traitors, like Cathy Buckle.

    Ingelded, on the other hand, is a fattish fiftyish flatulent loser living behind a keybored in some LA suburb, surrounded by beaners who would make of it a plow eunuch or meat whigger. I don't know why such losers think that they are so much better than honest rednecks living in double-wide comfort here in flyover cunttree, and it is so much preferable to pretend to be a Croat balkanoid mamzer mudskank mother of Niggollo or a Baby Fuktard made out of polyethelene.

    Think of a fiftys-some loser who would have been a twentys-some loser and on StumbleInn if they had had such thirty years ago.

    Lumps of shit, Ingelded, lumps of shit.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN


  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Zed is the one who is 100 percent to blame for the Ixabert jew & mamzer incursions.

    Zed is the one who is 100 percent to blame for the Ixabert jew & mamzer incursions.


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1897#post1897
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258951


    Quote Originally Posted by Fugasnaya View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258913

    You're under the false impression that Monsieur Chauvin was male. Or are you? :spy:

    I'm still waiting for a hint. You say you aren't Ixabert or Monsieur Jewbitch, but how do we know that? Why should we believe it? You could be either one of them. I was leaning toward Ixabert because you're such a limey sperg, but then again the Jewess behind Monsieur Chauvin is also English. Rest assured that my raping you rests on you not being Ixabert and not having a penis. If you are male then you are already resigned to a fate worse than death.
    This Heinrich Himmler ass-clown is Ixabert. Ixabert still uses its Toronto Bell IP address when playing nutzi and when it is using its Arnoldus sockpuppet it uses an www.anymouse.com proxy and thinks that it is one very smart little jewboy by using that elemental deceit. I don't know why anyone thinks that Ixabert and Kane are such clever little jew drones when in fact they are so very stupid. It wouldn't take me very long to trap and dispose of such if it were allowed to do so.

    Zed is allowing this to happen. Ixabert is a little jew mamzer wanting to play nutzi and I doubt that it will put up much of a struggle when you skin and geld it.

    Monsieur Chauvin owes me a favor for running off Maude DeFraud Flanders. Phorafags/feebs is a Belgian hate monitoring effort and it is run by Sephardic mamzers like Stan/Jimbo Gomez, Maude and Karkass. They don't like deranged jew mamzer drones like Kane and Ixabert who have no tribal loyalty messing things up for them over at phorafags/feebs. For whatever reason Zed likes this jew chaos, which is why Zed has been encouraging, aiding and abetting the Ixabert incursions. jewnstain as a normal jew mamzer drone don't like Ixabert either because Ixabert brings about auntie-semitism/anti-jewism by its nutzi antics. Monsieur Chauvin used to post from Province France, around Nice, before using anymouse.com.

    Every place degenerates when jews run wild. A dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert is allowed to impersonate a nazi contrary to the express will of every single White person on this forum by a vote of 23-2. StumbleInn is emulating the ZOGland in that a dirty jew degenerate mamzer is allowed to run wild and cause trouble for Whites. This carelessness and stupidity is why 'responsible' jews like jewnstain and the phorafag/feeb management don't want Ixabert riling up the goyim.

    Ixabert is a rather typical jew mamzer. Every so often the People rise up, exterminate the whiggers who let the jews run wild, and exterminate the jews who don't run quick enough. The jews who do manage to find a new rathole to flee to then sit on theyz' Ixaberts because they don't want the new hosts to have an allergic reaction too quick.

    StumbleInn is having an allergic reaction to this Ixabert kike being a kike. The person responsible for this jew incursion is Zed. Zed protects and aids and assists this dirty kike for whatever reason. Blame Zed for this problem, because a degenerate jew like Ixabert can't stop itzself. Zed is the one who is 100 percent responsible for Ixabert and the rest of the mamzer and jew incursions. That is why I don't bother to listen to Zed's excuses for Zed's reprehensible and treasonous misconduct.

    That's why I keep on saying that we have a whigger problem. Skin the treasonous whiggers alive, and then, and only then, can the White man deal with the jew problem, the nigger problem, the beaner and gook problem, the mamzer problem.

    We did have one day of peace from the kike, though, when it was banned for the day.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum



  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default And thirdly, Ixabert is Ixabert

    And thirdly, Ixabert is Ixabert


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1899#post1899
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258963


    Quote Originally Posted by HurriKANE View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258954

    For two reasons I don't think Ix = Chauvin.

    First of all Chauvin swears and Ix is ultra-grammatical.

    Second of all IX is more euro-centric whereas Chauvin thinks Southern Europeans are Meds (and linked to Arabs).
    And for third of all, Monsewer Chauvin used to post from Province France back when he used to post using his real ISP IP number.

    I know, because I was wanting to get Monsewer Chauvin to hunt Maude DeFraud Flanders down and ruin that little faggot permanently and make it so that the little fuck never could become a lawyer and hence a judge over White people. Maude for some reason (Zed) got wind of what I intended to do and run for itz life. I was going to fuck Maude up for life and not violate any StumbleInn rules in doing so. Monsewer Chauvin was too far away to get the job done, even though he hated Maude DeFraud as well.

    Monsewer Chauvin is a fucked-up frog, not a jew. Monsewer Chauvin likes DSCI because we don't let our females run wild. We don't have to beat them up or kill them, because they are brought up expected to behave and obey their lords and masters. There is a lot of whigger pussy out there who wants a masterful White Man to tell them what to do and take responsibility for them. We don't let our females run wild and don't give a shit as to what outside cunts do.

    Ixabert, on the other hand, posts from Toronto Canada and uses the same IP number as 'Arnoldus' and 'Arnoldus' as a known Ixabert sockpuppet the last few weeks has been using anymous.com IP-proxy surfing when here. Ixabewrt doubtless thinks it is a clever little jew. Ixabert, because it is protected by Zed, is too stupid, like all jews, to be smart enough to spend the necessary time hiding its snout.

    Ixabert is one fucked up jew. That is why it hates Christianity in general and Christian Identity in particular. Ixabert is under no delusions as to what my kind of rogue goyim/Christian Israelite would do to it -- and enjoy doing so because that is what we like to do as well.

    I don't need to look under the tail to tell them apart any more. By now I don't even need to look at the IP number any more. Occasionally I just do a confirmation check just to see if Ixabert has gotten smarter. Ixabert hasn't. Like all kikes, it has a shabbes whigger protector letting it run wild to the detriment of the overall White society. And we know who that be.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN


  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,127

    Default Sephardic jews vs. Ashkenazi jews -- Both are still jews!!!

    Sephardic jews vs. Ashkenazi jews -- Both are still jews!!!


    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1901#post1901
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258968


    Quote Originally Posted by HurriKANE View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258961

    If we are Ashkenazi Jews, and the Phora is made of Sehardic Jews, I guess ML's theory could work. After all the two groups do a bit of infighting. Russian Jews are impure even for Ashkenazi Jews btw.
    You and Ixabert are jews whose Esther-kikess mothers or grandmothers didn't get the Aryan input necessary to keep jewr spawn-of-Satan ichor from fucking you up in the head. jewnson is a jew with recent whigger input and thus a stable jew mamzer drone.

    When us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergymen are dealing with whiggers, we make a big deal about Arthur Koestler's "The Thirteenth Tribe" and how 85% of jews are Ashkenazi jews who converted back to talmudic jewdism after 745 AD under King Bulan and thus have no real title to Palestine. And that the Sephardic jews are descended from Esau-Edom and Esau's Hivite/Canaanite first two wives. When we are talking to One-Seedliners we abruptly drop the resting place and go to telling that there is no such thing as a 'good jew' and that every single dirty jew is the spawn of Satan that only gets to live so that Heaven won't get crowded with whiggers. But when dealing with dumbass whiggers who have been indoctrinated in Crapture-cultism jewdayo-khazar-insanity kikeshit that jews are "D-g's Chosen Pisspul" first you got to get into their armor by pointing out that most jews never were the genuine Hebrews/Israelites living in Palestine but rather were sheep-rapers living in Mong[r]ollia in AD Zero/33. An Ashkenazi jew loves being called a Christ-killer because then you are claiming that it is a genuine jew.

    The truth of the matter and why there is not much difference genetically between a Sephardic jew and an Ashkenazi jew except for the greater influx of Arab blood since the Spanish expulsion in 1492 is that jews are all descended from Cain/Canaan and have been infesting Aryan Whites since Cain murdered Abel. A Sephardic jew is a jew that has infested the Iberians and an Ashkenazi jew is a jew that infested the Slavs and Germans. jews are jews. The Ashkenazi jews are simply mainly Hittites descended from Heth the son of Canaan, the son of Ham and Naamah, Tubalcain's kenite sister. The Hittite Empire consisted of jews preying upon the Israelite Danite/Judean Greeks and Trojans just like the later Khazar Empire consisted of jews preying upon the Slavs.

    The reason you jews fight with each other is because you are quarrelsome dirty jews. jewr dirty scruffy tribe would exterminate each other if it wasn't for the fact that us White men want to do it too so you got to stick together up to a point. Still, jewnson don't like you or Ixabert and if jewnson could get away with drowning or finishing off either one of you two, jewnson would most assuredly do so. Don't kid jewrself on that score.

    Phorafags/feebs is run by sephardic jew mamzers. Gomez is a sephardic jew name that Stan the alleged Belgian fruit-loop uses as an alias. Farkas/Karkass is an Argentinian sephardic jew mamzer who wasn't nearly as clever as it thought it was. They get away with running a pseudo-White Nationalist 'free-speech' forum because they are running it with the full knowledge and support of the Brussels anti-haet piglice.

    The bowel Movement is riddled with ZOG false fronts and ZOG agents provacateurs, which I call ZOGbots. Which is why these forums are useful for propaganda purposes and useless for real activism.


    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts