+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 119

Thread: The [Bowel] Movement & Itz V-Bulletin Forums

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Phorafags/feebs' & Fade's Lamentations

    Phorafags/feebs' & Fade's Lamentations

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1014#post1014
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post208372

    Quote Originally Posted by il ragno View Post
    Well, I'm sort of a founding member here from when Jaybird opened the joint.

    I don't drink the water at VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF (I don't even know what that last one is an acronym for, but I assume you mean VNN.)

    Careful if you go play in Fade's sandbox. You were away when most of the mischief went on.
    No one, least of all myself, is asking that you, who has something to contribute to this forum as opposed to the posting of the typical whiggroid 'muhdikkk!!!' posts common to these 'White Nationalist' forums be asked to leave. Rather, I am pointing out that you seem more comfortable over at phorafags/feebs and don't much care how StumbleInn in run and managed.

    GFRTCNNF = Greater Free Range Tard Corral

    What I've seen in the various listservers and forums over the years is that many, if not most of them become places where the dominant personality or members of that forum proceed to ossify their forum to disagreement and dissenting views. Phorafags/feebs and VNNF come to mind. They become ghettos for those of like view and as a result become mentally ossified and inhabited only by their fellow ghetto residents and whatever spies monitor the output, like myself for the CI Resistance and like Bardamooch for ZOG.

    What Fade the Butcher in his many names and moods didn't seem to understand is that his forum of late 2004-2005 was viewed as being dynamic precisely because it allowed competing views, even where and when it was 'jewlagged.' I think that the way to best control dissent is simply to let it have free reign in its own particular monkey-house.

    Now I do think that this behavior by Fade was in reaction to being shut out of his own forum and that the second-raters and third-raters who now run phorafags/feebs simply cannot stand dissent. All of which is fine as they will reap the end result of their reactionary foolishness. I do find it amusing that the plotting against phorafags/feebs was deemed to be dangerous, as Fade's alleged making phorafags/feebs look like perverts wouldn't work against the Original Dissent Embalming Society.

    I do notice that phorafags/feebs, and you are chimping out concerning my allowing Fade the Butcher on my forum and my proposing to join his forum as well. I think/hope that Fade has grown up in the past five years and learned something. Perhaps he will find out that 'intellecshuls' are impotent eunuchs and having them flail at each others with the moral equivalent of wet noodles upon the snouts solves nothing. I don't know whether he is able to learn anything or not. Most people are not. But if he wants to get in a jape at phorafags/feebs as to how hollow phorafags/feebs idiotology has become, it would be to allow the Christian Identity community to have a place to post their beliefs and to allow debate. After all, Christian Identity is alien enough to the 'intellecshul' in its demand for action and racial works, that having myself ridicule phorafags/feebs on another forum created by the phorafags/feebs' Founder, opening for us a sort of 'Brownshirt jewlag' wherein Fade has his own neutral bully-boy section who pay their rent by disparaging phorafags/feebs, would be the best possible revenge for Fade.

    I think it was quite telling that Fade's post on my Christian Nationalist Forum created quite the chimpout over at phorafags/feebs.

    Of course the problem that Fade had could have been solved when Fade got kicked off of phorafags/feebs by simply buying another v-bulletin license and server space and by dropping the pretense that it is edjewmacation which drives White Nationalism. White Nationalism has always been associated with violence and terrorism by Whites against jews, muds and scalawag race-traitor whiggers. Saying that you are some sort of edjewmacated whigger faggot running some sort of unibrow tanning salon and circle-jerkerie is pre-emptively proclaiming yourself to be a harmless whigger drone ass-clown. This is why I invariably must laugh at all these chickenshit forums with whiggers hanging on what other whiggers or jews or mamzers have to say, and these feebs who are hiding behind a nutzi or pagan avaturd proclaim that it isn't because of cowardice but rather because . . . . .

    Fade is suffering like most forum operators are suffering from the influx of spam from Russians in a declining economy and from jews trying to cause trouble. I advised Fade on how to simply put all joiners on moderation for administration approval and to send out invitations to those he knows. But Fade is still a control freak, which is what he suffered from back then and still does, and even so, still enjoyed betrayal at the hands of his second-rate flunkies over at phorafags/feebs. If he gives up the illusion of control and settles for putting the worst monkeys in their cages, he could run a live forum again. But not with only himself as the only moderator and still thinking that he is going to control his peers who no longer trust him.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    69

    Default

    from il ragno:


    Martin Lindstedt has been banned for general crudeness, spamming and his over-the-top calls for violence and mass murder. He cross-posts all his postings to 3 or 4 forums, anyone who misses him knows where to find him.
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpo...postcount=1292
    ____________________________________

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default A Colostomy Bag-licking Orc #666 in the Army of ZOG

    A Colostomy Bag-licking Orc #666 in the Army of ZOG

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1016
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...430#post208430


    Quote Originally Posted by Mandalore View Post

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...385#post208385

    Martin, you and Bardamu might not get along real well, but I doubt he's a cop.

    If he was, I'm pretty sure he would have offered to sell me some illegal firearms when I go on one of my violent rants. The guy seems to be a pretty frank and upfront poster.

    Can't you just say you think he's an asshole without insisting that he's working for ZOG? In case you didn't realize it, that's a pretty serious charge. Some false charges have been leveled at you, and even some of the guys who despised you were quick to state that they didn't believe you were guilty.
    I've been 15 years in the Movement, 14 of them on the Internet portion of the Movement, which is most of the [bowel] Movement. Before the Internet there were fax trees run by the elderly in the Movement and Bulletin Board Systems (BBS) run by such as Louis Beam and Don Black, and newsletters and zines on paper be it desktop publishing or mimeograph or press by sundry people all different from the new guys to the Movement like myself, to those who had been around like Dr. Fields, Dr. Pierce, and Willis Carto.

    But the Internet broke the propaganda field wide open. From selling a few hundred copies like myself and Robert Frenz to thousands like Pierce and Carto, the audience went to millions. Then there was web pages, which took over for the printing presses, to the yahoogroups which structured e-mail, to the blogs and forums like this which are actually more interactive blogs and electronic printing presses. So now the whiggers can hear White Nationalism from a bunch of supposed White Nationalist 'leaders' by the thousands and millions when things break apart and scrutiny is brought, like when James Von Brunn cuts loose.

    But there are bottlenecks given that there is only one-in-twenty natural leaders in the whigger population. Ninety-five percent of the population is whigger sheep, who essentially are lost and wandering about in any given situation. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, because it is under YHWH's Law, both written on the Israelite's heart and enforced by pastoral leadership, has a higher percentage of leaders and disciplined followers who are able to work on its own, but most of CI, especially the OSLer portion of it is underground and unseen. Thus DSCI is quite dynamic within the Movement, but is a minority.

    Looking over at the VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF thread which started this SI counter-thread, it is to be seen that Linder is becoming pompous and that anonymous pimply-faced whiggers and sundry jews are calling for the texecution of Identity Christians. Idiotic really given that Linder is a cowardly pussy who at every opportunity given to get into a physical confrontation with CI activists like myself are invariably polite and scared that us CI people will seek an excuse to beat his ass. The fact of the matter is that I am self-disciplined and probably wouldn't let Linder get his ass whupped, unless he is helping TraitorGlenn Miller avoid TGM's deserved ass-whupping (and eventual skinning). VNNF is thus essentially the haven of whigger pussies and secret jews running they's mouths. VNNF is essentially a ZOG false front like $permFront and has been that way since TraitorGlenn Miller opened up his purse sometime in 2004 and paid the bills and a sinecure for Alex Linder ever since.

    Now in this expansion to the Internet there are not only whiggers, but racially treasonous whiggers -- like Bardamooch. Understand that whiggers are almost always ZOGling herd animals. These herd animals cannot understand a world in which things are different than what they are today. They have been deliberately mentally, morally and spiritually crippled by being ground up in the whigger factory -- the pub[l]ic skrewl system. Whiggers cannot understand that they could live in freedom -- because they can't! Freedom to a whigger means starvation, the sun not rising, everything coming to an end, just as a bunch of Tyson's white chickens can't rebel against Don Tyson and Kentucky Fried Chicken. A whigger will react with horror at myself plotting to destroy ZOG/Babylon like a sodomite will react to an angel bringing down the brimstone down from Heaven. YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Well, watch me do my thang, whigger!

    That is what finished off the Militia Movement. The numerous rural White militias with a CI or Klan cadre went underground and was replaced by suburban whigger militias run by ZOG informants. And, as it was further dominated by whiggers who were openly run by ZOG, the rank and file whiggers melted away and the death of the Old Militia Movement occurred when Y2Kaos went bust and there was no civil unrest. Sort of made the whining about Christian Identity militias which had gone underground moot, didn't it?

    Every aboveground White Nationalist Movement manifestation ends up attracting whiggers like Bardamooch who 'think' that they are saving ZOGling whiggerdumb from "psychotic criminals plotting mass murder" or "the next Hitler or Stalin next door." That ZOG is unsustainable is news to them and they will not listen. Remember, the Movement is full of whiggers lead by jews and agents provacateur into circles so that the dangerous element of leadership can be identified and killed and neutralized. If fact, just about every whigger in the Movement will in fact 'betray' the Movement to ZOG if he thinks that there is a serious threat of itz Sun-god ZOG being destroyed by that leader's activity. Listen closely to $permFront, VNNF, Ashkenutzi-Asswipe, Peterless Skank, Voice of ReTards/Reason, Edgar Steele the Whigger Whimperer. Their solution to saving the White Race: Marching in formation in jewniform, holding pub[l]ic rallys, bitching to ZOG, and dumping nutzi litterature on the lawns of pissed-off whiggers. They simply want to do what whiggers do best -- bitch -- and any suggestion as to 'lone-wolf' domestic guerrilla action makes their sphincter clamp down, bisecting a turd of these whiggers full of shit while their little wieners contract, thus creating a collision impacting their lower nether regions and scrambling theys' pea-brains stored there.

    But knowing the nature of whiggers shouldn't leave the savvy not knowing how to detect probable snitches and self-appointed ZOGling piglice like Bardamooch.

    The first sign of trouble is when whiggers act more whiggrish than usual. Always know that sanctimony is evil pisspul's way of living with theysselfs and is a necessary part of their make-up like slime is for slugs. Slugs travel on a trail of slime and slime is their armor. Put salt on a slug and cut his slime and the slug is in agony. Likewise sanctimony is the slime that whigger piglice and regime criminals use in order to jewstify their evil and to pave the road by which they attack. Bardamooch infests three, probably four White Nationalist forums: VNNF, phorafags/feebs, StumbleInn, and possibly ODES. If Bardamooch doesn't infest ODES it is because the senile whigger feebs over there are certainly no threat to "the Moocherz'" beloved ZOG.

    Bardamooch is thus observable because sanctimonious whiggers don't really belong on White Nationalist forums except to lie, meddle, bitch, inform and to try to neutralize the free radicals. One gets to where one can detect these ass-criminals on sight. Bardamooch over here, Bamzer Skorta-Mamzer Kryger over on phorafags/feebs. Sundry whigger colostomy bag lickers like Ron Dogget over on VNNF, "The Moniturd" over on ODES.

    Bardamooch is also a malicious liar. First itz claim that i was on SSI. Then I was a trust fund baby. Yesterday Bardamooch glommed on to the resident jew drone's scurrilous cartoon claiming that 6Killer and I were homosexual lovers even though we've never met in real life and like a deep-closet faggot pretended to be disgusted. Additionally, Bardamooch loves to make the favorite ploy of the agent provacateur by claiming that the legitimate natural leadership of the Revolution is himself a fed. Given that, I fail to see why I should refrain from calling Bardamooch a lower-level piglice of some sort. Knowing Bardamooch, I have no doubt that it is snitchin' as well as bitchin'.

    Now whiggers are by nature liars. In previous times, Bardamooch's lies would have led to summary texecution by the aggrieved and then a blood feud which would destroy the degenerate whigger's family. ZOG/Babylon created and protects this imperial offal. And this imperial offal senses that it can't live except in symbiosis with ZOG/Babylon. And thus one has a Bardamooch, a Bamser Sorta-Mamzer Kryger, "The Moniturd," Maude DeFraud/Karkass, StevieBuck, etc., all degenerate whigger vermin who will go to the ZOG piglice when scared that they will get 'outed' and targeted by their former quarry.

    Another sure sign that I've already mentioned is Bardamooch's habit of deliberately misspelling my name. jews automatically do not want mention made of their White enemies for fear of whiggers doing a Google search and finding and liking free-range White Nationalism from myself. The jews in the $PLC/ADL won't spell my name correctly except on May 10, 2005 when I was arrested for statutory sodomy. They don't mention me today, any more than they mention John DeNugent. Wikipedia deleted my entry after the sodomy charges fell through and I was able to defend myself. Bardamooch, as a possible jew or jew-trained whigger can't help but follow jew doctrine in how to prevent their enemies' message from getting out on the Internut.

    There are other clues which give Bardamooch away which I will not give up in the interests of counter-espionage. The elephant does not give the leopard clues in how the leopard needs to draw up its tail when lying in wait to pounce from an overhanging limb even when the elephant is not in danger from the leopard (or Bardamooch).

    You see, whiggers can't understand that things have changed. My false arrest after grabbing my grandchildren and possibly inducing one to tell falsehoods doesn't mean that I am to be nice to whiggers simply because the piglice plot to have me railroaded and murdered in prison for bogus child molestation charges fell apart. Rather, the solution is to use this false charge as an excuse to exterminate the families of regime criminals, piglice, politicians, lawyers, jewdges, and any and every whigger who supports ZOG/Babylon. The tools are at hand, given that every single social order and civilization is prey to civil war destroying everything like cancer destroys any body. No social order is immune to civil conflict, and this decaying mighty Evil Empire living off of its stapped whigger herd animals trying to support jews and muds is certainly no exception.

    You Mandalore are not a whigger. A somewhat psychotic critter who if dropped into the 5th Century AD when Rome was falling apart would survive and thrive, yes. A ZOGling whigger herd animal, no.

    So why bother to save some colostomy-bag offal marked for extermination, whose only purpose is to run itz mouth so that the rest of the nest can be found out and eradicated? Bardamooch is actually usefool given that those fooled by it are those whiggers needing extermination by social order collapse in any case. Bardamooch is a usefool foil for such as myself as an archetype for the racially treasonous sanctimonious whigger and local piglice snoop. Bardamooch makes my argument that whiggers are diseased animals needing extermination. John Q. Whigger couldn't delve so deep into showing whigger psychosis and degeneracy.

    So, understand your enemy. In understanding your enemy and understanding yourself, as Sun Tzu wrote, "One hundred battles fought, one hundred battles won." (And 200 battles not needing to be fought because you won them without even the necessity for struggle.)

    You do not belong in the Army of ZOG, Mandalore. I'll ignore the screams of your whigger and mud victims. Let me deal with Bardamooch in my own way.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

  4. #14
    Prozium's Avatar
    Prozium is offline Junior Member Junior Member Prozium is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabang 'albion' Miller View Post
    from il ragno:
    I see that Michael Musto (my dear friend 'il ragno') is now in full retreat after he got caught in his panties over at The Phora. He must have turned pink with rage. It is not the fact that he is a homosexual that makes him so loathsome. There are plenty of gay writers who hang out on the racialist scene. Rather, it is the nasty, sleazy, hypocritical way he conducts himself.

    This guy has literally spent years hanging out on these online forums bashing non-Whites and Jews. In the real world, he is out there sucking nigger cock and rubbing elbows with the Hollywood elite. He falsely accuses me of being a homosexual while sodomizing himself and writing about it on his blog for a public audience. But what could you expect from someone who makes his dime trading in tabloid celebrity gossip? It's his fort?.

    He's a complete phony. We knew two years ago that The Phora was a den of perverts and degenerates. At the time, we nothing of Musto or the sort of material that he writes for The Village Voice and Out Magazine. It turned out to be in line with our suspicions.

    For the record, it wasn't kane123123 who outed him. He was outed on three separate occasions by his chums Jaybird, Thomas777, and Fuh Fuh Fahey before we caught wind of it. Musto knows this, but that hasn't stopped him from lying about the matter.

    The mental image of 'il ragno' "standing naked in a freezing Jersey street with nothing but a wig and a cig to distract from my painfully tucked penis" or getting gangbanged on a pool table and enjoying every minute of it, well, I will just say that it totally obviates any possible negative thing he could ever say about me or anyone I have been associated with.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Using Self-Referential Hyperlinks As A Record of Movement Growth And Activity

    Using Hyperlinks As A Record of Movement Growth and History

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1058#post1058
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post210621
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2348#post2348
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...1&p=1869#p1869

    Quote Originally Posted by O'Heebedee View Post

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post210242

    Why did you post the link to the thread in the very same thread?
    Because a 14 year Internut veteran like myself will indeed cross-post the better threads to web pages, forums, e-mail listservers under my control and this embedding the link to the post within the same post is a means of cross-reference.

    The reason that White Nationalist web pages decline is because v-bulletin is a highly beautiful, highly structured powerful and easy interactive blog format, far more so than any web page is able to be. So HTML-based web pages tend to suffer, and it is hyperlinks which makes up the Internet and makes its content manageable, along with search engines. This is why Google is #1, and the ad money flows to it.

    So putting in a hyperlink to the post is an advanced archival tool, which is to me second nature. In the subforums and forums I control, I will often edit the work of others by putting in a [self]reference hyperlink so that the arguement can be looked at in the original and referenced. Their work is not changed, but rather emphasised.

    So the purpose is by superior librarian skills -- and most of the content produced by others is chaotic, mediocre, and not worth looking at twice, being like the majority of VNNF, phorafag/feeb and $permFront posts nothing but the injections of whiggroid 'muhdikkkery' -- to make my original content better read and easy to follow because it is referenced in all aspects. Plus, because I have been banned from so many places, it essentially tells the would-be banning ZOGling whigger or mamzer that regardless of whether it bans something offensive from its forum, that a record exists of both its discomfiture and of its moral and mental cowardice in being unable to debate the matter on its merits. As a result, the wannabe banner isn't able to hide the matter and there is a record of his impotent cowardice and tyranny.

    I have always argued that it is the height of stupidity to allow non-whites into White countries because they are simply animals who never can keep or maintain White social norms. So when they censor away White Nationalist opinion from the foremost practitioner of White Nationalism's Racial Religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, then they prove the point that they cannot be allowed to live here because they would enslave and exterminate Whites just as they exterminated White free speech. It's a policy of mutual delegitimization meant to make civil war more immanent. So when whiggers side with ZOG, then you treat them as the racial traitors they are, and make sure that they die too. So in order to commit muds and whiggers infesting the [bowel] Movement it is necessary to go on Genesis 3:15 patrols in order to get these poseurs to commit, which is what I did on phorafags/feebs until banned. The purpose of creating a censorsheep response is to force poseurs and provacateurs to openly choose a side.

    So, after being kicked off of a poseur White Nationalist forum, I treat it as an enemy forum and create a proposed sock-puppet account under some innocuous or trick name and have one of my spies create it under his account so that the IP upon registration won't come back to me. The spy then sends me the username and password and I proceed to lurk, and since I have an account, and since the administrator and moderators have more work to keep out spammers, they can't see that there is a different IP number logging on under that username. After all, maybe the user is at a library using their computers. And having a new username and account, I can use the 'quote' function to siphon off the offending or stupid quote and then go to the membersheep lists to get the link to post onto my forums.

    So hyperlinks to my postings creates the ability to cross-post at length, which in turn means more 'key words' to get on the first page of Google and other search engines. Getting a hyperlink to the more stupid yappings of bowel-Movement tards and piglice spies means that upon a Google search, the negative things I have to say about them get looked at first. The Internet has matured quite a bit in the time I was unlawfully imprisoned, and so one of my tasks is to add hyperlinks to past posts where possible. As a result, my criticisms of Whigger Nutsionalists and the sundry poseurs infesting the (bowel) Movement end up becoming the very first post on a particular Google search page.

    I usually take care also to put my own forums as a link first and last in order to bring traffic to them. So, this is how one goes about becoming an 'Internet Personality.'

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-07-2009 at 11:52 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Dutch-Uncle Advice for Fade

    Dutch-Uncle Advice for Fade

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1097#post1097
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post212357
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...510#post212510
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/10/...-for-fade.html

    Quote Originally Posted by John Preston/Fade View Post
    kane,

    The Phora used to be an excellent recruiting tool for attracting young, intelligent, college educated types to the far right. I've outgrown that stage of my ideological development, but some recent experiences have taught me there is still a need for this type of outlet, particularly for the 18-25 demographic that are just now cutting their teeth on racialism. It would further our goal of seeding American college campuses with pro-White youth groups (something that was nonexistent in my day).

    Last weekend, I attended a large gathering in real life of ex-Phorans. There were also a lot of people there who were never associated with this incestuous circle of websites. We had a lot of discussions about mutual online acquaintances like Constantin von Hoffmeister and Alex Linder. Most of us haven't regularly browsed The Phora in years. It is my understanding that it is still held together by a few exceptional posters like Roland, Thomas777 and Macrobius - people who have been around forever - who provide all the substantial content. Everything else is reminscent of background noise.

    I have zero interest in launching a neo-Phora. I also doubt the present version is salvagable. Stan wouldn't be amenable to an outside group of investors taking it over and rehabilitating the discourse there. I wouldn't advise you to launch a new Phoraesque forum either. It would just rekindle all the stupid, immature flame wars that are so common on these anonymous forums.

    What is all this talk about 'investors' in any case? $300 can create a v-bulletin forum for the next two years, $350 up front one for the next three years. And you want anonymous posters because those who write professionally already have their own blogs. And who gives a shit about what Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop wants? He didn't care what you wanted, did he? And he never was nothing more than a feeb playing god with a the little bit of power you stupidly gave him in any case. --MLDL

    I do happen to know a few people who might be interested in such a project. They are a younger crowd and sound a lot like I was five or six years ago. They are busily reading through Nietzsche, Heidegger, Evola, Spengler, Yockey, etc. Their conversations are loaded with references to "slave morality," "the Ubermensch," "beyond good and evil" and the like. To my knowledge, they don't have a centralized meeting place online where they can sit around and discuss these things.

    I'm going to advise them to move into this niche. If they keep it properly weeded and put it to productive use (ex. getting students organized on their campuses), it could really blossom into something productive for us.
    Look Fade. Your recent proposed revival of phorafags/feebs can be done if you will simply use what you already have -- a v-bulletin forum with a license you already havem but have not been using. Or, you could simply buy another v-bulletin license and web service for around $300. V-bulletin v4.0 is is about to come out. If you buy v-bulletin v3.8.4, then you can buy v-bulletin v4.0 cheaply. Or you can simply buy an old v-bulletin license for $90 or so. I think that the older version of v-bulletin that StumbleInn uses is the most functional and easy to use version of v-bulletin ever. Or I'll open a jewlag at Christian Nationalist and make you the mayor of it if you want.

    Or you can have a free phpbb forum and host it on www.whitenationalist.org or on a free web hosting service although it will be slow.

    Phorafags/feebs fears you a great deal Fade. They simply can't help but whine like shrill rats when you openly plan a new forum. They had a fit when you went over to my forum and criticised phorafags/feebs and then devoted an entire thread full of fear and loathing for you. Why? Because when it comes down to it, phorafags/feebs is simply just another post-kollidge skrewdent wanker forum in which whigger and mamzer feebs simply operate, as I call it, a "unibrow tweezing and tanning salon & circle-jerkiery" in which these Great Master Debaters have nothing to do than to chimp out and pull their own little puds. Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop, AmbASSadork Chapass, Sulla the Dicktaster, Niggollo, and the rest are merely the rejects you gave power to and the first wave of VNNF Boat Piss-Pul. And as such they are simply cowardly and stupid whigger and mamzer feebs posing as 'deep thinkers.' So why not get your revenge and do exactly what they fear you will do -- establish a neo-phorafags/feebs -- and shove it right up they's whigger and mamzer asses?

    Now I don't have much regard for your stability or courage, but back when you used to run phorafags/feebs -- right into the ground every month or so -- at least us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity people like myself and 6Killer liked it a lot better. Yes, you 'jewlagged' us all the time and played how smart and better you were than us rural racist hicks here in flyover country and we knew you had disdain, but we despised you right back and didn't give a shit as to what you and the rest of the whiggers did 'think.' We simply went on our merry brawling way and did our own thing.

    Which is why it is freedom which makes for a good forum. When Alexis Linder banned the first wave of VNNF Boat Piss-Pul (which I never was because I was an open enemy of Linder after 2004 after he started sucking TraitorGlenn Miller's syphilitic drunken ass for ZOGbux and became a traitor hisself) and created a wave of refugees, you opened up your whigger tard frat-boy forum to us. And that is what made phorafags/feebs the most free forum ever, and thus the best -- circa 2004-2005.

    So now phorafags/feebs presently, because of bannings over the years, including mine, simply is not much of anything except the product of inertia any more. The only competent writer they have is your enemy Il Ragno. The rest of the bit players are simply whigger feebs playing at being White Nationalist unable to have much, if anything intelligent to say. StumbleInn now is the 'Wild Wild West' of the White Nationalist forums because it allows for relatively free and unfettered speech.

    Every quasi-WN v-bulletin forum has its own flavor. Pastor Visser's forum is different than my own, albeit both are DSCI-first forums. But what the phorafags/feebs fear the most is that you will set up another competing forum, stick with it this time, and create a new forum which will take all the people banned from phorafags/feebs over the years and phorafags/feebs will simply dry up because all the White Nationalist talent will migrate over to your new forum.

    By all means, have an intellectshul jack-off forum all you please for your college feebs who will cum and go, like LibberToons when they end up having to get a job and take on a family. But you should have a jewlag wherein you can have White Nationalists generate new content in the interactive blog which is a forum, and the end result is that you would indeed cut into phorafags/feebs, which I think is yet another ZOG false-front operation.

    And for pity's sake don't listen to Kane12345666, who is a fucked up in the head jew mamzer unable to get his own forum running. By all means, let Kane have his own subforum, but don't let feebs and fools cut into intellectual freedom of speech.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Preston/Fade the Bitcher View Post


    The last thing in the world we need is another dreary movement forum like Stormfront or VNN Forum. It would only collect more of the types that patronize sites like that already. Instead, we need a forum like Original Dissent or The Phora in their heyday: a watering hole for young, intellectually oriented, gifted, introspective types to gather and discuss race, philosophy, far right politics, and related topics. The forum should cater exclusively to that demographic and filter out commentators who don't fit the profile.

    I have little interest in doing or participating in a project like this, but college students like my younger brother and his friends (who have borrowed all my old Nietzsche and Foucault books) would eat up an outlet of this sort. There is clearly a huge untapped market for this sort of thing. It would serve a useful function in funneling talented youth into a "second tier" of sites and networks where they can become more involved in radical politics as they mature.

    Since I posted the above, I have already spoken to a few people about this idea. They agree it is a worthwhile and inexpensive project. If anything comes out of this, I will be sure to let you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harold Covington

    Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post307

    The latest fad appears to be playing on vBulletin boards, the largest and oldest of which is Stormfront, run by David Duke flunky Don Black. Probably the second largest vBulletin board is Vanguard News Networks, run by two alcoholics, Alex Linder and the Federal informer and miscegenator Frazier Glenn Miller (q.v..) There are about half a dozen smaller imitators such as White Nationalist Info run by the bizarre and dysfunctional 'Francis Playfair,'? but basically they are all the same. The group owner and a small group of his butt buddies whom he appoints as moderators play 'King of the Hill,'? amusing themselves by conducting endless, pointless flame wars with one another over nothing, and banning people who dare to disagree with them or criticize them. The White internet at this point really serves no purpose other than a cautionary tale as to how so-called White Nationalists would behave if ever they really did gain power anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt
    Lindstedt's Corollary To Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums:

    Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.
    The fact of the matter is that most of the [bowel] Movement forums are dreary places of censorsheep and idiocy because most of them are owned by ZOG/Babylon like $permFront and VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF. Phorafags/feebs might well be another ZOG false front, but what is indisputable is that over the years your second-rate imitators have made phorafags/feebs into a second-rate shell of pseudo-intellectshuls sans intellect or a new thought.

    What every one of the bowel-Movement forums have (except for the DSCI forums which take care of their 'training kikes' by jewlagging them into their own little monkey-houses) is a policy of censorsheep and banning. As Harold Covington puts it, these bowel-Movement v-bulletin forums are simply some form of amusement and profit and often a false-front for some Movement ass-clown and his ass-clown friends to practice tyranny over other feebs. Thus censorsheep by jews from jewhoo and jewggle is replaced by whigger nutsionalist ass-clowns.

    Now you can go against this by forming your own v-bulletin forum for $300 or so initial investment and simply open up your forum with many many rooms to essentially everyone and anyone. But most whiggers don't have this ability to run things well. I myself tried to get Jett Rink to be a sort of Linder-lite and form his own Not-VNNF, but Jett Rink and Mike Jahn are simply whigger pussies without leadership or any abilities to amount to anything. I myself am annoyed and amused that so many feebs view Alex Linder and Don Black as being "Great Leaders" for simply collecting ZOGbux for running a ZOG false front for ZOGling whigger ass-clowns. Nothing new or good is ever discussed there simply because these feebs can't take criticism. While they may be the one-in-twenty with some leadership ability, they use this solely to benefit theysselfs and their ass-lickers.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Nothing wrong with Fade the Bitcher's phorafags/feebs -- The Next DeGeneration

    Nothing wrong with Fade the Bitcher's phorafags/feebs -- The Next DeGeneration

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1098
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...383#post212383
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post212514
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/10/...-bitchers.html

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt to Fade
    And who gives a shit about what Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop wants? He didn't care what you wanted, did he? And he never was nothing more than a feeb playing god with a the little bit of power you stupidly gave him in any case. --MLDL

    Now I don't have much regard for your stability or courage, but back when you used to run phorafags/feebs -- right into the ground every month or so
    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertine/LibberToon View Post
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...359#post212359

    Stan, Flak, and Ebus saved it because they, and a bunch of other people, wanted it to keep going. I'm glad they didn't care what Fade wanted, he's an asswipe.
    Simply buying a v-bulletin license and paying the web-hosting bill I suppose could be called 'saving' phorafags/feebs. What I am saying is that the abovementioned feebs simply run it to suit theysselfs and thus when it comes down to it, they really are no different than Fade the Bitcher, who ran it as his personal penis extension. Fine. But all it takes to set up a v-bulletin forum is a v-bulletin license and a web hosting company, i.e. $300 for two years up front, $350 for three years upfront.

    What is left is how some dysfunctional individuals can act like arbitrary whiggers with power. Fade the Bitcher, for all his faults, never banned myself and 6Killer. How he treated whiggers is nothing to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt to Fade
    Which is why it is freedom which makes for a good forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertine
    :agree:

    Even though they banned you, which I didn't like, Phora is still a hell of a lot more free than many other forums.
    The problem lies with Covington's Law of Whigger Nutsionalist v-bulletin Forums. Whiggers simply have no morals or intelligence or courage and love abusing what little power they do have. The end result is that censorsheep by jews is replaced by censorsheep by whiggers. Such a deal.

    I know full well that whiggers do not improve with edjewmacation, which makes whiggers think they is smart and brave and worthy when in fact they are anything but. Far better for whiggers to know that they are in fact usually stupid and cowardly and ignorant and unworthy which is the real deal.

    My criticism of phorafags/feebs is that it is not as degenerate as VNNF, but rather is a sort of VNNF v2.0, and simply cannot stand criticism or ridicule, which will inevitably come their way. phorafags/feebs isn't even worth spying on most of the time.


    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt to Fade
    But what the phorafags/feebs fear the most is that you will set up another competing forum, stick with it this time, and create a new forum which will take all the people banned from phorafags/feebs over the years
    Quote Originally Posted by The Libertine
    and then he'll use it as another platform to steal passwords and generally fuck with people IRL, just like he did the last time. You're so out in the open that you have little to fear from that, as am I(to a point, short of you), but many posters have good reason to worry about that pointy headed prick.
    I fail to see what difference it makes, even if possible. I run a v-bulletin forum and can't steal passwords. So I think you worry about something Fade the Bitcher isn't able to do, but for which he got you all buffaloed. In any case, having quite a few accounts and sockpuppets, I simply use a different one on each forum or each sockpuppet and thus have to write it down. That said, being a White Nationalist leader means living life out in the open. I was able to do a "whois" search and find out Fade/Fake/Flake/Cunter/Brad Griffin's real name and Daddy's home address back in 2005. Did it matter? No.

    But if you want to make of Fade the Butcher/Bitcher et. al. someone dangerous then have at it.

    My advice above was how to responsibly run a v-bulletin forum, something that Fade probably isn't going to take, given perhaps he isn't able to learn from his mistakes. However, I do love watching the phorafags/feebs who betrayed him and kicked him out to piss and moan and get ready to run for the tall grass because Fade threatens to set up a sort of phorafags/feebs for a younger [de]generation and gotten those that phorafags/feebs censored/banned to contribute to it. I'm living in a wunnderfool whirrrrld of whiggers, and having another place to hunt them and ridicule them and post my material and go on Genesis 3:15 recon/patrol seems just fine by me. Especially when phorafags/feebs/VNNF v2.0 whigger and mamzer fuktards are squalling like they's just been gelded at the horror, the horror, of Fade's proposed forum taking away kollidge-edjewmacated whigger nutsionalist fuktard market share.

    What makes a successful forum is having a great writer and thinker or two and a supporting cast. Otherwise any forum is simply some masturbating whiggers and mamzer trolls getting in their own little squirts and nothing much of value being accomplished. Fade could indeed make phorafags/feebs irrelevant and fifth-place in the scheme of White Nationalist things, but only if he has grown up and willing to rise above whiggerdumb.


    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-20-2009 at 10:54 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Setting Up a Phorafags/feebs v3.0?

    Setting Up A Phorafags/feebs v3.0?

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1104#post1104
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post212760
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...845#post212845

    Quote Originally Posted by John Preston/Fade the Butcher View Post

    Re: outside investors


    Quote Originally Posted by ML
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...383#post212383

    What is all this talk about 'investors' in any case? $300 can create a v-bulletin forum for the next two years, $350 up front one for the next three years. And you want anonymous posters because those who write professionally already have their own blogs. And who gives a shit about what Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop wants? He didn't care what you wanted, did he? And he never was nothing more than a feeb playing god with a the little bit of power you stupidly gave him in any case. --MLDL
    It was just a scenario I floated: suppose an outside group of racialists, people with no previous connection to The Phora, but established and respected figures in the movement, were to come in and buy The Phora from its current owners, rehabilitate the discourse there, and put it to productive use.

    Stan would be opposed to something like that happening. As you note, he is on a "power trip." It would never go anywhere because of the current administrators. Instead, if a neo-Phora were ever created, it would have to be done from scratch. You're right: this wouldn't cost all that much money. You can download pirated vBulletins off the net for free. It would just be more difficult to launch a brand new forum with no name recognition than it would be to buy and reform the existing version.
    You don't need to pirate/steal anything, unless Daddy has fallen on hard times. So as mentioned before, $300 upfront for two years, $350 for three years at the cost of $180 for the v-bulletin license, the rest for the web hosting. Cheaper if you simply buy an old v-bulletin license for the going rate of ninety ZOGbux and want to put it up on a free web host -- or I'll offer space at www.whitenationalist.org for no other reason than to give phorafags/feebs a good swift kick in their pretentions to being a place where whiggroid posers jack each other off in their unibrow tanning & tweezing salon. I can afford to despise phorafags/feebs because it is too idiotic to actually be much of a threat to White Nationalism like the return of Klunt and Meercat Downey to the pretend OSLer section of $permFront.

    The fact of the matter is that the version of v-bulletin used by StumbleInn is a lot user-friendly than the later version. I will probably pre-order v-bulletin v4.0 under my current license if I like the features. But v-bulletin is the prettiest and strongest forum software out there, plus the de facto standard so one only needs to open up a new window and do a copy and paste, without having to do some reformatting.

    You should listen to your allies -- like myself who like you wouldn't mind phorafags/feeb pretensions abased, and your enemies over on phorafags/feebs who are telling you by their squeals what they fear -- losing their audience due to the didoes of the current offal feebs running it. phorafags/feebs is merely a pack of mainly whigger feebs with sundry jews and mamzers hanging on, and therefore it doesn't take much of anyone to simply put it into obscurity.

    So since there is not going to be any 'investors' then your best bet is to simply use what you have now -- name recognition for your accomplishments as well as your weaknesses in perserverance and stick-to-it-ivness -- and create something which was of use to all the VNNF boat-pissul and to quasi-intellecshuls.

    As Bismark remarked of Russia, so do I remark of both ZOG and phorafags/feebs: The entities under observation are neither as strong or as weak as they appear.

    You have name recognition now. Your forum would probably attract 50 good posters and if you open up jewlags, some 'name' posters like myself who could always use another place to post their opinions. Whereupon, you would already have your revenge -- that of living well -- upon the phorafaggots/feebs.

    Now as an assignment, Fade, I want you to cut and post a 5,000 line post:
    I, Fade the Butcher, will stop being a whigger pussy and get off my fat ass and do something, even if it might fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
    Look Fade. Your recent proposed revival of phorafags/feebs can be done if you will simply use what you already have -- a v-bulletin forum with a license you already havem but have not been using. Or, you could simply buy another v-bulletin license and web service for around $300. V-bulletin v4.0 is is about to come out. If you buy v-bulletin v3.8.4, then you can buy v-bulletin v4.0 cheaply. Or you can simply buy an old v-bulletin license for $90 or so. I think that the older version of v-bulletin that StumbleInn uses is the most functional and easy to use version of v-bulletin ever. Or I'll open a jewlag at Christian Nationalist and make you the mayor of it if you want. Or you can have a free phpbb forum and host it on www.whitenationalist.org or on a free web hosting service although it will be slow.

    As I said in my post, I'm not interested in running a forum like The Phora. I've outgrown that phase of my development. If a neo-Phora were ever launched, I doubt I would be much of a participant. I do think such a forum would serve a useful purpose for a younger crowd - people like my younger brother and his circle of friends. They could use a place to discuss philosophy and far right politics with radicals their own age, but without the detritus (ex. Brandon/Scat Vampire, Johnson, Ugly American) - the whiggers you have pillored - that a "free speech" forum attracts.
    You most certainly are not over posting or your attraction to forums like this. If you were, then you wouldn't be here, now would you? You would have set it aside like a recovered alcoholic or certifiable nutcase, and simply avoided temptation. Instead you can't.

    If you want any forum run according to your standards, then you have to run it yourself, and in doing so, take responsibility for its failures.

    The vast majority of ZOGlings running wild in this coast-to-coast NutHouse are whiggers. They really are not much less nuttier than the insane criminals I was locked up with for 2 1/2 years in the NutHouse. In fact, the biggest shock in getting out was the rise in prices my first week out. So, since whiggers will make up the vast majority of your proposed forum, then it makes no sense to get all bent out of shape because of the composition of your critters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
    Phorafags/feebs fears you a great deal Fade. They simply can't help but whine like shrill rats when you openly plan a new forum. They had a fit when you went over to my forum and criticised phorafags/feebs and then devoted an entire thread full of fear and loathing for you. Why? Because when it comes down to it, phorafags/feebs is simply just another post-kollidge skrewdent wanker forum in which whigger and mamzer feebs simply operate, as I call it, a "unibrow tweezing and tanning salon & circle-jerkiery" in which these Great Master Debaters have nothing to do than to chimp out and pull their own little puds. Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop, AmbASSadork Chapass, Sulla the Dicktaster, Niggollo, and the rest are merely the rejects you gave power to and the first wave of VNNF Boat Piss-Pul. And as such they are simply cowardly and stupid whigger and mamzer feebs posing as 'deep thinkers.' So why not get your revenge and do exactly what they fear you will do -- establish a neo-phorafags/feebs -- and shove it right up they's whigger and mamzer asses?
    I've set my sights on a higher goal: creating a racialist version of Lew Rockwell.com. White Nationalism still doesn't have a daily webzine. As you've probably noticed, a number of writers have begun to coalesce around TOQ Online and The Occidental Observer. Down the road, I can imagine a scenario in which the two sites would merge in a Takimag format. Expediting such a project is far more important than carrying on a blood feud with The Phora.

    For lack of a better term, a "neo-Phora" is still a good idea. I would get enough satisfaction in seeing this project carried to fruition and il ragno (and a few others) permanently excluded from it. We need someone like James Edwards (look what he has done for radio) to sweep in and develop the 18-25 year old demographic in the proper way. This new forum would have a purpose: identifying sympathizers on American college campuses and prodding them to establish pro-White youth groups.
    I figured out how to run a webzine/paper 'zine. Unless you are willing to write all the content yourself, then you will have to open a matter to imput, and the best way to do that is to open up a forum.

    jewhoo, jewggle and all the other 'free' services figured it out: Open up a 'free' place to put a e-mail listserver, or web page or video and have the general public provide the content to read while the service sells advertising to those who want to see it. Since jewhoo and jewggle and other places started to censor White Nationalist content, this is why v-bullletin took over as a 'virtual community' wherein some White Nationalist content and a whole lot of whigger nutsionalism takes place.

    Now since you can't write any daily WN webzine all by yourself, then if you want to have the mass of content from which to create this webzine, then you are going to have to have a place wherein these thoughts can be developed. I think making a 'daily' is too much to ask. But back in the 1990s I used to run a bi-monthly webzine called "Modern Militiaman" from which I would gather the opinions of others from the e-mail servers and a "Modern Militiaman's Internet Gazette" which would come out as I was able to edit it.

    As a result of wanting this accomplished, I didn't make a big deal of my Identity Christian beliefs until the Militia Movement was pretty much kaput and I had my two militias safely back underground. Which is what you also need if you are going to be the successful editor of a WN webzine -- not being irrevocably attached to any certain belief or any particular WN organization. Those WN organizations like NSM or DSCI have their own forums and prison ministries as it is.

    So, if you insist on holding a grudge on a talented, but provincial, writer like Il Ragno simply because like a dog licking itz nuts, because you can, then you are limiting your effectiveness already. James Edwards is not permanently attached to anyone, which is why he can have on his Internet radio show everyone.

    So which is it? Are you going to hold on to your weakness, which is an apparent inability to get along with others, or are you going to suck it up and use what you can from even your enemies?

    Also, I wouldn't want to expose young Whites who are in jew territory -- the pub[l]ic jewnivershitties to public exposure and retaliation. Right now I have not much use for pub[l]ic edjewmacation, deeming it to be nothing but a whigger factory which is good for nothing but putting young whiggers in a debt that they can't get out of for essentially nothing. I myself am working on helping create a DSCI seminary, and while my second ordination was a dismal failure because I ordained a liar and a fool, it occurred because this person was merely attracted to the ordination and office and not to righteousness for its own sake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
    Which is why it is freedom which makes for a good forum. When Alexis Linder banned the first wave of VNNF Boat Piss-Pul (which I never was because I was an open enemy of Linder after 2004 after he started sucking TraitorGlenn Miller's syphilitic drunken ass for ZOGbux and became a traitor hisself) and created a wave of refugees, you opened up your whigger tard frat-boy forum to us. And that is what made phorafags/feebs the most free forum ever, and thus the best -- circa 2004-2005.
    I've always enjoyed ideological diversity. I recommended incorporating this into the new forum. The participants would have to be selected on the basis of their intelligence, education, novelty. You're without a doubt one of the Top 10 most interesting characters I have ever met in cyberspace.
    Well, we had our own fights in the time we knew each other from Dec. 2004-May 2005. The reason I am an "Internet Personality" is because everyone ends up knowing what I stand for and because I am not a phony, fake or fraud. I've always enjoyed the support of the Heart of the Resistance, the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers, and I've always been the most politically astute and experienced of the DSCI pastors.

    What made your phora so successful wasn't your moderation or the moderation of the feebs you set up as moderaturds, but rather understanding that different beliefs meant that the solution was a sort of phora-federalism in which us DSCI people had our own community, even if it was called, at my insistence, a jewlag. The current phorafags/feebs essentially finished off their pretense of being "Free Speech for Whites" that $permFront and VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF promised and betrayed when, to my amazement, I was banned an hour after the Forth of jew-lie ended. You see, it is always a source of amazement when even suicidal hypochrondriacs gulp down the Jim-Jones absolut-kontrol kool-aid.

    Harold Covington's Law of White Nationalist v-bulletin forums observes that whigger nutsionalist forums are set up when some ass-clown and his feebs set up a place wherein they can abuse fools willing to take it. Lindstedt's Corollary says that censorsheep by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

    My Christian Nationalist forum is not whigger friendly. It is set up so that there is no necessity for bannings. Even a ZOGling suckpoop like 'Rabanger' Albion Miller is allowed to post TraitorGlenn Millershit. However, Rabanger is warned that it is subject to being jewlagged if it crosses a line. Likewise, any neo-phora, if it is to avoid going the way of the $permFronts and VNNFs but wants to avoid ass-clownery, will need to create subforum communities, like StumbleInn has done.

    StumbleInn is the cutting edge of White Nationalist free speech debate. Some of the whigger element has not gotten their way and left, often for Mutant$permFront of all places. But you are not going to get every little [d]ruling feeb to give up being the big turd in his very own small punchbowl anytime soon.

    Build it and they will cum. Especially whiggers. And, past 2:00 a.m., so will sixty ZOGling ass-clownbots from the $PLC/ADL/FBI.Department of ZOGland Insecurity and around 30 of the various state piglice 'fusion centers' across the fruited & nutted ZOG-plain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
    But what the phorafags/feebs fear the most is that you will set up another competing forum, stick with it this time, and create a new forum which will take all the people banned from phorafags/feebs over the years and phorafags/feebs will simply dry up because all the White Nationalist talent will migrate over to your new forum.
    The Phora is sterile. The only quality posters still around have been posting there for years. Most of them - almost every single one of them, in fact - showed up when I was in charge. There are ever fewer of these.

    1.) My various critics often made a valid point: I was never good at taking backups. I'm more interested in producing content than handling the technical side of things. A friend of mine made the point the other day that the NSDAP flopped until it hired its first full time secretary. The new site will need a paid webmaster to handle the maintenance tasks.

    2.) Well, here's a scenario they should dislike even more: I'm going to try to convince the leaders of the movement to launch an alternative to The Phora. I think they should move into the niche with money, exposure, standards, and a stable of writers.

    The highwater mark of the site was 2004/2005.
    V-bulletin has a backup utility wherein you can have it make a backup, then for the sake of security do a FTP to save to hard drive, then delete the backup from the directory on the server. I do this once a week. It doesn't take a paid webmaster to do this necessary chore. Rather the software to do this is already built in.

    The [bowel] Movement 'leaders' simply hate one another. I am not welcome at $permFront or VNNF because I openly criticize the fact that they are simply ZOG false fronts, VNNF is supported by TraitorGlenn Miller. I got Harold Covington onto my forum and gave him his own subforum. That means that I'm not going to make any friends with WhiggerSwill or TraitorGlenn Miller or Alex Linder anytime soon. Tom Metzger got his own publishing forum. And none of the whigger nutsionalists can get along with us Dual-Seedliners.

    This is why the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial fell apart. Every one of the defendants hated ZOG. What was not believable was that they could get together in some sort of concerted conspiracy to overthrow ZOG without killing each other first.

    So you want something which is never going to happen. Rather you create a forum open to all White Nationalists, and in order to keep some sort of civility you put them in their own cages/subforums. Sort of an on-line virtual federalism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fade
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt

    What every one of the bowel-Movement forums have (except for the DSCI forums which take care of their 'training kikes' by jewlagging them into their own little monkey-houses) is a policy of censorsheep and banning.
    We don't need another movement forum. It would only attract Stormfront rejects. A crypto forum controlled by the movement, open to the whole spectrum of far right discourse, isn't such a bad idea.
    I've tried to get those who have been kicked off of VNNF and $permFront over the years to simply create their own forums of their rejects. VNNF, and to a degree, $permFront have created all of these rejects and refugees who have no place to go -- except phorafags/feebs and StumbleInn and ODES. This forum takes in VNNF Boat Piss-pul, as does phorafags/feebs, and what we find is that VNNF Boat Piss-Pul are usually vermin.

    You could create a successful forum because there are plenty of people out there looking for a 'Great [bowel] Movement Leader' who will promise them freedom without civil war, a lie. You could give preferential treatment to your kollidge skrewdents if you want by promoting them. You could create a create a special subforum for them exclusively if you want. You could encourage them to write that which they dare not present to a kollidge perfesser due to what they think being forbidden. And, having created a stable of disciples, hope that they remain personally loyal to you.

    However, in order to accomplish that, which you cannot with your blogging associates, you will have to set up an open forum. Which you can do, and maintain indefinitely. Things are not as they were back in 2004 when you had things pretty much to yourself. Eventually, I would have had a v-bulletin DSCI forum, probably in 2005 if I hadn't been falsely arrested and imprisoned by ZOG. Now since I've been out, there are two DSCI v-bulletin forums and a number of phpbb forums all wanting DSCI material free of any censorsheep.

    So rather than remain a pathetic figure of derision, you could choose to shit rather than fiddling and diddling on the pot as to whether or not you will actually form your own forum, your own neo-phora. You have the ability to do so. The question is whether or not you have the maturity to run your forum and make a success of it, which will not come overnight as it did when there was no competition back in 2004.

    So are you going to make a wishfool hope for something which is not going to happen, like getting investors to buy something worthlessly full of fools and feebs and whiggers and mamzers like phorafags/feebs, or are you simply going to make your own forum in which you show that you are not the spoiled little rich kid playing at whigger nutsionalism offive years ago but rather someone who has learned from his mistakes and is playing according to his strengths of courage to allow free and open postings in the community he brings about?

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Edjewmacated Whigger Nutsionalist 'Intellecshuls' Are ASStounded By Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' ZOGling Rat Ass-Clownery

    Edjewmacated Whigger Nutsionalist 'Intellecshuls' Are ASStounded By Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' ZOGling Rat Ass-Clownery

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1361#post1361


    Censored at VNN: The Post Alex Linder doesn?t want read
    Robert Campbell

    http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...snt-want-read/

    I was a member of VNN Forum for more than half a decade, and I regularly visited the VNN homepage for several years before finally joining the forum in 2005. I have watched with no small degree of sadness as VNN has declined from a premiere outlet for pro-White news and commentary into a sad parody of itself.

    Although my posting became less and less frequent, I continued to browse the forum and hoped things would turn around. Sadly, the decline continued unabated, and the few good men remaining at VNN slowly filtered out, abandoning the forum to neophytes, sycophants, trolls, and saboteurs. For several months of last year, Linder abandoned the main page of VNN itself, handing it over to an upstart IT tech who calls himself Socrates.

    As his output decreased, both in terms of quantity and quality, Linder became desperate to shore up the donations upon which he depends for survival, and so he began targeting all White racialists that he viewed as a potential threat to his revenue stream. The most recent target he has chosen in this effort is The Occidental Quarterly, and specifically its editor, Greg Johnson.

    Dr. Johnson went to VNNF late last year, believing that Linder?s rhetoric was sincere (a mistake on his part), and proceeded to engage Linder in a debate on WN strategy, which Johnson won handily. Ever the bad sportsman, Linder was reduced to unsubstantiated personal attacks on Johnson, which he has continued to launch for several months. He has since widened the attack to include everyone associated with the publication, including Dr. Kevin MacDonald, and the owner of this web site, Hunter Wallace. He has launched these base, ad hominem attacks purely out of personal anger, promising to bring ?unrestricted warfare? to the doorsteps of hardworking pro-White activists. Who benefits from such activity?

    Although I suspected I would be banned for doing it, I was compelled to go to VNNF and ask that very question: cui bono? I also felt a need to point out the sickening hypocrisy in Linder?s posturing. He not only banned me for my post, but he erased it from his ?free speech forum,? and did a backdoor ban so his actions wouldn?t be obvious to other members of the forum. It does not say ?banned? under my user name (TowardWewelsburg), and I can still use my PMs and browse the site, but I cannot post in any section of the forum.

    So, without further ado, here is the post that Alex Linder doesn?t want you to read:

    ?It?s true I have no principled opposition to homosexuals as writers. I do have a principled opposition to them as editors and leaders. . . . . It is true, as far as I know, that Regina Belser was/is a lesbian. She never hid it. The reason I worked with her was that she knew html, while I did not, and she was willing to post my daily writing on a website. At that point I did not know enough to set up a site and post my work, so, since she did, I thought it was best to have her do that. She was middle-aged when we started, and her sexuality really wasn?t relevant. Except in one way - and this was something I was not fully aware of when I started, and in fact is the basis of my position on homos today. My principled position?Regina Belser was, in effect, my editor for a brief period of time. She bailed when we had our first legal run in, when Vanguard Financial Services tried to bluff us out of our url. I told them to go fuck themselves, and nothing further was heard. The threat was enough to drive her off, however. That aside, during the period in which she was, in effect, my editor, she duly and professionally posted everything I wrote with one exception: she could not bring herself to post a spintro I wrote on the close association between homsexuals and pedophiles. This was the first time I realized that queers, even females, are very, very worried about anyone making the basic observation that many of those blasted by the general media as pedophiles are in factor homosexuals (male homosexuals, almost always). This discovery, again, brought on by her refusal to post my words, showed me that homosexuals have no place being editors of any publication that deals with politics. That is my principled position today. ?
    Pastor Lindstedt: Actually, what Rabbi LinderMillerwitz actually meant was posted on the Dec. 27, 2009 edition of "The Movement Turd."

    TowardWewelsburg (TurdWee-weesberg?) responds:
    ?Alex,

    You assert with fervency that ?editors and leaders? must not be compromised by homosexuality, and that anyone compromised in this manner is not on our side and should be ruthlessly mocked and shunned.

    At the same time, you acknowledge that you employed the skills of a homosexual. Apparently, you do not view this as undermining your ?principled position? on the subject because she possessed a skill (html) that you did not.

    The anecdote you relate suggests that you fired Regina when you ?realized that queers, even females, are very, very worried about anyone making the basic observation that many of those blasted by the general media as pedophiles are in factor homosexuals,? but you were kind enough to dissuade us of that notion by explaining that Regina quit under the threat of legal sanctions. Thus, you have acknowledged that despite the fact that you knew she was a homosexual, and that you had come to believe during her tenure as editor of VNN that homosexuals were engaged in a conspiracy of silence regarding their link to pedophilia, you continued to employ her as your editor. We cannot accept the premise that she was exempt from this category of homosexual conspirator, given that you specifically cite her failure to print your column on the subject as your catalyst for ?awakening? to the insidious nature of this far-ranging homosexual conspiracy.

    If I am unpacking your argument correctly, we must view homosexuals as the natural conspirators that they are, and we must be resolute in our convictions on this matter at all times?unless someone possesses a skill that we do not possess, at which time it is suitable to put them into positions of authority.

    Given the bizarre logic at work here, it is difficult to see your attacks on TOQ being motivated by anything other than naked greed and self interest.

    I doubt there is a sincere racialist in the entire world who truly believes that mounting an attack on the likes of Kevin Macdonald advances the interest of our Cause. I urge readers, again, to ask themselves: who does it benefit??
    The culled post, above, was originally here:

    http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1087718&postcount=63

    Obviously, Alex had no response to give me, and couldn?t bear to let the post stand as a testament to his hypocrisy. It was on page four of this thread before he scrubbed it: (And replaced it with his own lies against Dr. Kevin MacDonald)

    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...52#post1087752

    Alex enjoys probing into the personal lives of others, and discussing them on the internet (often with no regard for truth) endlessly, but he grows very testy when asked personal questions about himself. I recall a mainstream radio interview several years ago in which he nearly flew off the handle when the hosts asked him about his illegitimate children and why he chose not to make his girlfriend an honest woman. If anyone remembers that interview, please contact me, as I?d like to hear it again.

    Linder seems determined to ?out? every White racialist he can. Undoubtedly, this is partly due to a ?misery loves company? attitude on his part; Alex long ago ruined his career prospects and resides in his grandmother?s basement in Missouri. However, he also seems determined to shape these White Nationalists into caricatures that the system has drawn of ?white supremacists:? ignorant, vulgar, and anathema to respectability itself. By encouraging White activists, particularly youth, to pigeon hole themselves in this manner, he is doing the work of the enemy. He is smart enough to know that fact, so his motivation remains puzzling.


    Comments:

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Campbell
    #1 Robert Campbell

    I apologise to readers for cluttering up our space with this sort of stuff.

    Happily, there are several good, focused, productive pieces on the blog today, also. I?m glad to see OD taking off!
    Idiot over-edjewmacated 'intellecshuls' don't have the good sense to use their own forums or blogs aggressively in order to destroy traitors who have essentially rat-fucked them. They lack both balls AND brains to deter what is essentially a treasonous cowardly criminal who is data-mining and betraying and snitching on its own whigger nutsionalist 'tards. This Robert Campbell essentially brought up this matter about how TraitorAlex Linder essentially censors and bans everyone who is on to Alex Linder and wrote it on his own forum/blog Occidental Dissent. And yet, the very first comment is essentially an apology for defending yourself!

    Why don't you simply just go out and die? Why do you even bother to keep breathing? I'd simply pull the head off of a hatched chicken that apologised for eating when it is a cripple.

    The purpose of these Internut forums and web pages and blogs is to publish something which the mainstream jewsmedia won't ever allow to be seen. And if you don't have the balls to even want to write whatever you please for fear that a piece of shit like Alex Linder won't like what is being said when in essence you are calling Linder, truthfully, a liar and a coward and a gross and greedy piece of shit, then who, except other whiggers, will be wanting to read this pusillanimous crap.

    'Intellectuals!!!' I think that every one of them cum from being what happens from being the end product of being what was left for four [de]generations of the best of them dribbling down theyz' grand-mothers' and mothers' legs.

    Alex Linder of course censors every single poster smarter than itzself who makes fun of Linder. Turdzwee-weeberg being no exception. Last night Pastor Visser got banned by Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat for posting Lindstedt material on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

    You have a blog. And if you are too good to use it to fight fire with fire -- and Linder is vulnerable simply because Linder MUST ban all dissent. The LinderMiller/Jim 'Roid-Rage-Retard' Giles shitstorm against Greg Johnson started on Dec. 15, 2009 when it was revealed that Linder was snitching out Bitch-tits Bill White/Weiss at his Ft. Smith, er. Roanoke Sedition Trial. The gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer simply had to introduce a red herring and the red herring chosen was that Greg Johnson was allegedly a homosexual. And so they got some character named Jim Giles who had a successful Internut radio show to essentially destroy that work in order to ambush Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace. This young feeb didn't have a clue, otherwise when Jim Giles would have yapped about exterminating jews, the comeback would have been, "Last week when you interviewed Mark Potak of the $PLC, you said that you "Always loved jews." Were you lying to Potak or are you lying to me?"

    Rather than whine about how Jim Giles screwed pore Cunter, you need to listen to the interview he made with Mark Potak and Tim Wise and get that quote where he sdaid that he always loved jews and hang that kikeloving quote around Giles' neck forevermore. Then you make of Giles a liar and coward and rip him a whole new ass-hole. THAT is how you play polytricks as a blood-sport!!!

    You need to know the dirt and ruthlessly use it. If Alex Linder wants war with you, then you use your blog and forum and allies to start a whispering campaign against him to where a Google Search of Alex 'VNNF' Linder brings up a response of "Sucks the dead dicks and assholes of dead dogs."

    Now as a result of ruthlessness, Alex Linder doesn't dare interview or debate any Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors and especially not myself. I am someone that Jim Giles has become a caught liar over in that he refuses to interview me even though he said that he would. Any Lindstedt material is erased from both the ZOG false fronts VNNF and $permFront/$pamFront.

    Linder was having a fit about Fade/Hunter allowing me to post on this blog and forum. Why is that? Could it be that Linder knows that he isn't going to win in any debate?

    I did a Google search of "Alex Linder" and "Glenn Miller." Not "TraitorAlex Linder" and "TraitorGlenn Miller." Not "gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer." Not "Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat." Just them two terms. And guess what? On item #4 on the very first page there is an article from me about what a sneaking ZOG rat turd-eating skunk cock-sucking weasel Alex Linder is. Alex Linder needs to go to itz grave a despised and disparaged failure and known ZOG rat, along with itz paymaster TraitorGlenn Miller.

    And, if this blog is too sedate and respectable to engage in dirty political warfare, then I suggest that since you have a v-bulletin forum that you reopen it and let people who are allied with you if in no other respect than that they detest Alex Linder because he is a traitor who snitches on other ZOG rats trash that lying sneaking motherfucking babyraping cocksucker out.

    What is Linder going to do to you? Sue you? He don't have clean hands to bring to a lawsuit? And he is too big of a cowardly pussy to run his mouth where he could get his jew ass-cancered ass whupped. Take it from me: Alex Linder is a physical and moral coward.

    (When anyone calls me names or lies about me, I plan on branding and skinning them until they scream an apology, along with their friends and family, of course. Exterminate the entire nest of rats and snakes when you detect such.)

    There is no saving whiggers when the very edjewmacated intellecshul whiggers wanting to save other stupid whiggers are too chickenshit to save theysselfs.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum


    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-02-2010 at 11:31 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,232

    Default Edjewmacated Intellecshul Whigger Pussies Can't Or Won't Fight

    Edjewmacated Intellecshul Whigger Pussies Can't Or Won't Fight

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1364#post1364


    It is the reluctance of you edjewmacated whiggers which means that a gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer gets to run wild, whereas with me, Googleing the terms "Alex Linder" and "Glenn Miller" means that Linder has something that I've said about him as Item #4 on page one and I and my DSCI friends own pages 2-10 on the search engines. Thus a political disaster for Linder. And the meme about Linder being a ZOG data-miner and rat and snitch has been picked up recently and spread everywhere. Whereas the LinderMillerite counter-meme about 'Greg Johnson is a homosexual' is sort of contained because it is attributed to Linder.

    Now when you are in the bowel Movement, of course you will be slandered by the sundry jews, whiggers and mamzer offal hanging about like dingleberries 'secure' that they are anonymous, like this Thomas or Thomas777 calling me a 'lunatic pedophile.' This misbegotten kike mamzer hates Dual-Seedline Christian Identity because DSCI has nothing but a bullet for mamzer spawn of Satan. But since whiggers are deluded enough to think that these miscegenated bastards -- mamzers -- are white, such are allowed to run wild when in fact, Nature will take itz course and exterminate them all, along with 90% of you whiggers.

    All of which goes to show that you whigger intellecshumals have no program, no plan, nothing more than flapping jewr gums in order to show how smart you are. Which is why you have no defense against ZOG agents like Alex Linder. Since you have no loyalties to Whites as Whites, you are essentially in the position of rats who left a sinking ship, there is no cushion or safe place for you after you burn your bridges to the old order, which is declining unto death.

    Well, my family was destroyed and myself jailed in a NutHouse for 3 1/2 years over this lie. The secret is not to get mad, but to get even. So I hereby proclaim that pore Thomas, this mangy mamzer's misbegotten family and friends are obviously suffering from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome, and for those who 'cure' Thomas and his worthless mangy feebleminded mattoid family and friends to the number of 666 will of course go to Heaven, but in this life get to enjoy the possessions and property of abovementioned mattoid mamzerkind. Since their females are diseased animals, after having a bit of fun for those of you feral whiggers not scared of reverse male telegony, make sure that you clean up after jewr coontang party with a Lubyanka sandwich applied with extreme prejudice.

    It is amazing as to how polite these ZOGling whigger, mamzer and jew ass-clowns get when they have incentive to keep they'se mouths shut and out of sight.

    In any case, you have a v-bulletin forum which you can use to counter-attack with and people who are willing to act as your political infantry. The Germans found out the hard way at Kursk that even the biggest tanks were vulnerable without supporting infantry to keep the opposing infantry away from disabling and destroying their tanks.

    But will you use it? Probably not. You have baggage such as scruples which means that you prefer to whine, thinking that there is civil rights for whiggers, and if you only whine about jewr victimhood like the jews did and the niggers do, that you will become a civilly protected species of feces. Which means political irrelevance. Someone unable and unwilling to protect theiir own good name by offensive action is unable to protect and defend the White Race.

    There is a reason why Alex Linder or Jim Giles are not scared to cause trouble with you edjewmacated intellectshul whiggers. They know that you are essentially pussies woh can't or won't fight. And so they despise you and so does everyone else who sees what is going on. It is hard to have any respect for cowardly pussies, even if they claim to have theyz' edjewmacation at the whigger factory clear unto gradjewate skrewl..

    So this is a nice blog and all, but like most people, I'd rather listen to Peyton Place rather than another boring stupid lecture about how the spawn of Satan jews are bad and thieving from you stupid whiggers because -- drumroll, please -- they are jews and jews will act like jews.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts