No announcement yet.

The [Bowel] Movement & Itz V-Bulletin Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reactionary Senile ODES whiggers DO Believe In White Debbil jew-jew.

Reactionary Senile ODES whiggers DO Believe In White Debbil jew-jew.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1527#post1527

What's wrong with linked pictures?

http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post85377

Originally posted by Texas Dissident
    Pastor Linstedt,

Please stop posting linked pictures in your posts.

Thank you.
    Is there a reason for this request? After all, I fail to see why it hurts to post what are relatively small photos which are hyperlinked to other sites. In the case of the hyperlinked pictures, they were posted to my whitenationalist.org site.

If I could understand understand the reason for this request I would of course desist from doing something which would annoy you. I welcome getting coverage for my material, most of it generated by myself, by using this forum which is large in terms of being a Movement forum. However, I think that a lot of your crochets, are just that, crochets, with no basis in reality.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Originally posted by Texas Dissident
    Yes.

Considering your history and the fact that you are presently being visited by domestic federal law enforcement officials, several folks believe that you could be posting pictures here and elsewhere from your website whereby you could mine IP addresses.

That is the reason.

I am going to expand on the above to show the bowel Movement why it is doomed to failure. The Original Dissent (Embalming Society) is one of the few bowel-Movement forums which is NOT a ZOG false front. Rather, it is the watering hole for what are essentially reactionary senile whigger sheep. Senile whigger sheep unable to distinguish between a rather wolfish-looking German shepherd who will on occasion cull out an infiltrating sheep-jewkal or do battle with the wolves, not because of any love for idiotic whigger sheep, but because the German shepherd has been charged by the Great Shepherd with making sure that the Remnant is saved from the Great Troubles ahead.

First of all, let me say that what is written here is not meant to sway in any way Texas Dissident or the ODES faithfool. There is no sense in punishing senile old whigger sheep unable to learn any new tricks. When I gave the name of 'Embalming Society' to Original Dissent (Embalming Society) it was to acknowledge five years ago that they simply couldn't change theyz' minds because as senile reactionaries calling theysselfs 'conserva[n]tives' there is absolutely no future that they can envision which will be as good as the cycle of decay that they ostensibly bemoan. The fact of the matter is that these whiggers never were mentally supple to begin with and their indoctrination in the whigger factory -- the pub[l]ic skrewl system made them even more unable to "think outside the box" -- or in this case, the box is a cage.

Now as a political activist, I seen this when I first got into polytricks in 1992 at the age of thirty-four. As I wrote in an article entitled, "Living With The White Chickens" -- White Chickens being my term then for whiggers:
    I get the same feeling of being in a pen full of old white chickens whenever I attend a United We Stand, America meeting or visit a nursing home. I just do.

So let's understand that the ODES senile whigger feebs are not insane or dangerous or violent or . . . . . relevant to White Nationalism. What they are is typpycull ZOGling whigger herd animals of the sort who thought that they had invented political masturbation, be it as a Perotbot back in 1992, or the US Tee-Pissers led by the kosher-khannservantive Howard Phillips in the 1990s, or betrayed by Patsy Buckwheat choosing a looney-tune coon as running [pri]mate in 2000, receiving 12.5 million ZOGbux in return for throwing the 2000 [s]election to Dumbya and who are now the Palin-neoFaileokhans of the Tea-Pee Baggers. There is nothing new about whigger shithead shheple being run in circles by jews and renegade whiggers taking on mud in order to prove theyz 'not-waycist' and then proceeding to purge anyone who dares propose a new idea at one of their whigga-swarms. They are looking for a Great Whigger Father/General on a [W]Horse and what they end up getting is an actor -- A Great & Gloryass OooZZ -- run behind the scenes by jews and mamzers impersonating whiggers. When it all ends, there are purges, and when the losers cum home from CONvention with the losers either plotting revenge and the majority not wanting to ever go through this again, by the time of the next presidential [s]election there is no political party left.

I don't know why it is, but most whiggers when they grow older they don't grow wiser. They merely become older whiggers. Of course when they were younger they wanted to play at Revolution. One would think that as whiggers get older and have less of a life-span to lose, that they would gamble with what little time they have left. I operate under that assumption. I've gotten even more radical as I've aged, which others have commented upon. But the vast majority of typpycull whiggers get far more fearful as they age. They want to play it safe, as if they are going to 'win' something other than a box six feet under if they are lucky enough to croak now before things get really rough. They are playing with theysselfs -- whiggers ALWAYS play with theysselfs as if they 'invented' masturbation -- an internal bet in which they want to 'die safe' and let their children and grandchildren deal with the problems that they created. This cowardly 'straw death' was deemed shameful by their ancestors thew Vikings or even by the gunslingers of the Old West who wanted to 'die with their boots on' killing their People's enemies. But whiggers are invariably the result of [de]generations of other whiggers whose best part dribbled down their dutiful mothers' legs upon conception during safe sex.

The younger [de]generation won't have the soft choices available to them, thanks to cowardly whiggers who kicked the ZOG can down the road. Of course the younger [de]generation of whiggers have their own moral and mental problems of being both downbred and programmed. However, times being what they are, soon enough whiggers will turn feral. They'll have to in order to survive the times ahead. They will revert to being savage once they have purged theyz' degenerates.

So

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-14-2010, 05:08 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Why Won't You Honor A StumbleInn Referendum?

Why Won't You Honor A StumbleInn Referendum?

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241847
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3327#post3327
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1568#post1568

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241639

I think that Ixabert should simply be banned for life for knowingly violating the understanding that it was to impersonate no more Nazis. But feebs can't obviously do an IP check and ban by IP number and force this jew mamzer to have to go to the trouble of using an Internet proxy to do itz trolling.

Originally posted by Zed
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post241778

This is a free speech board, there are no sacred cows here.
      Even the most devout Muslim dares not openly kill and butcher out any sacred cows in Hindustan. There may not be any secular law against it, but the raghead has to live there. Likewise, I can't make you honor a referendum which an overwhelming majority of the posters on this forum passed, but I can make you uncomfortable with going against the wishes of everyone in order to use a little dirty jew mamzer for your own purposes. No social order can function when it is mined by the powerful for their own selfish uses and to hell with the wishes of the majority of people living there and contributing to that social order.

I would point out to you that by a sizable margin of 23-3 (of which it was only you and Ixabert who voted to continue this nonsense) that the StumbleInners passed a referendum to simply ban the usage of Nazi names and avatars unless the person impersonating them could prove German ancestry and deeds.

You, on the other hand, seem to be enabling a deranged jew mamzer calling itzself Ixabert who not only has shit over Germans and Nazis by this conduct, being a dirty little jew mamzer with no sense of consequence decided to call itzself 'Jesus Christ.'

Now it is that sort of thing that jews do that enrages most Christians. Not me. jews, being the spawn of Satan simply can't help theysselfs and will act in a Genesis 3:15 manner against both Christianity and German Nazis, who like myself simply thought of jews as being a species of parasitic vermin who act like they act. My main ire is against those who enable these dirty jews to run wild and defame not only German Nazis -- for whom I have a great deal of respect for -- but the name and image of Jesus Christ as well.

When it comes down to it, I am in favor of Free Speech only for White Men. Free Speech for non-Whites is irrelevant because soon enough they won't be living amongst the White Man. A dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert is actually useful because I can point to it and thus prove that no jew should be left alive to defile our society like shitting & pissing rat parasites. That is why I don't have too much to say to jews is because there is nothing to say to jews other than that they know what is coming and I have no scruples about carrying out the necessary exterminations root and branch.

What annoys me is that this dirty kike knows the rules and customs and that it is not allowed to have more than the one 'Arnoldus' sockpuppet and that it shouldn't be pissing off the White Man by impersonating German Heroes and certainly not Jesus Christ. But a jew will be a jew.

What gets me is why you are enabling this jew mamzer defiling German Nazi Heroes AND Jesus Christ against the wishes expressed by an overwhelming vote of the majority of your posters and members of this forum. Does none of our religious and political beliefs mean so little to you that you would allow some dirty little jew mamzer who already has one account -- and thus faces no censorship whatsoever -- deliberately defile the Great White Men of our Race?

I am in no way calling for the dirty jew Ixabert's censorship or banning, other than that it NOT be allowed to impersonate Nazis or Jesus Christ. It can have ONE account. If it continues doing what it is doing under multiple accounts, then its username, avatar, and user account should be handed over to myself or someone else who will make that dirty little kike mamzer dreadful sorry that it wanted to play around with the legacies of White Heroes.

I'm having a problem over at Pastor Visser's Forum with a baal-priest and mamzer infestation and thus I am all fore-square for "Free Speech For Whites." But non-whites have absolutely no right whatsoever to live in a White world, much less to piss and shit all over White customs, traditions or mores, regardless of which filthy end they use to do so. And anyone enabling jew mamzer rats in doing so shall be cut off from living in a White society and social order when the time comes to cleanse our Racial House and put it in order.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Are Sanctimonious Talmudic whiggers, mamzers and jews in CI Necessary?

Are Sanctimonious Talmudic whiggers, mamzers and jews in CI Necessary?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1570#post1570
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3351#post3351

Originally posted by jewff the gewff View Post
        Anybody who disagrees with you is an automatic jew mamzer, whigger reprobate and ZOG infiltrator (but the same could never apply to you for you alone are perfect). When it all boils down - that's all you got. Me blowing a gasket ?! It's plain by your last partially toned down comment that you finally remembered your meds. Glad it's on record you had no qualms about chopping up a Biblical response from another with your highly gifted thought patterns.
        jewff the gewff, I simply answered you point by point above. Most of the time I didn't see the point in even bothering because like all whiggers and mamzers you simply worship jewrself and have nothing to do except bother the rest with jewr own talmudic interpretation of Scripture, like a jew judge 'interprets' the CONstipation and Bill of Goods. You need to go run off and suck Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh's khazar dick. Red Mike would love to get a poseur CI fuktard telling Red Mike that Pastor Lindstedt does not represent Dual-Seedline Christian Identity the way that secret-squirrel CI baal-priest fuktards and gender-bendering Lady Ga-Ga mamzeresses/she-males think it ought to be turned into a Babtist Hobbyist/New Covenant Cornholering clusterfuck and circle-jerkeriy.

This entire thread was started by some liar of dubious gender and much rancid self-righteousness whined about me using certain Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. I merely pointed out that YHWH's Law had no such injunction against, and that what we had here were sundry mamzers and whiggers dragging in theys' Babtist Hobbyist and New Covenant Cornholerisms with them over to Christian Identity like Californication/Mexifornia refugees to Idaho or Missouri bring theyz' degenerate idiocies with them which made theyz being refugees in the first place.

That you cannot understand YHWH's Law and like a jew want to impose jewrself upon Christian Israel means that you must have a jew or nigger in jewr genetic woodpile or are a terminal meat-whigger. You act according to jewr nature and nothing said in opposition by myself can change the fact that you are alien to Christian Israel.

Originally posted by jewff the gewff
        A list from one to twenty could be printed on all the points you sidestepped but what sayeth scripture about answering a fool after his folly (you hesitate not to use this term towards others). This horse has been beat into the ground and I'm certain the reality brought to the fore has already sunk into the minds of those who've been reading this. All that really needed saying was done many comments back.
        jewff the gewff could print up 666 points and whine like a jew pussy that I have sidestepped the main issue, which is that secret VNNF gender-bendering mamzer-kikesses/she-males don't get to impose more of theyz' talmudic jewdayo whigger pseudo-righteousness upon anyone under color of theyz claiming to be offended like a pack of ADL/$PLC mamzers wanting hate-speech laws. You don't like what I have to say or how to say it, then don't listen. Case closed. End of subject. Nothing more to say.

Instead, you bitched and whined and kvetched and posed and smarmed and pissed and moaned, and made jewrself a stench among those who simply want to worship YHWH as YHWH has impressed upon their hearts in peace.

None of you knew enough to quit while not so far behind. The reason that jewr kind don't understand how to act lies in the fact that when it comes down to it, neither jewrself, jewdas the jewst, nor Obaliar/Obadorkker/Lady GaGa can understand us because you are not us. You look upon the Law of YHWH as something to be imposed upon the Christian Israelite and evaded by jewrself and thus, where there is a jew, there is always a talmud of sorts. The stench of jew sanctimony and the [d]rule of jew talmud means that somewhere there is a hose jew-nose about to make itz appearance soon.

So stick jewr talmud up jewr ass, jewboy, and leave the White Man be. The Christian Israelite will not lose favor with YHWH for either listening or speaking a few four letter Anglo-Saxon monosyllables which are an inherent part of our language.

In all your size 13 boot travels shadowing me, where have you ever heard me denigrating you or your message of destruction ? Where have you seen me promoting anything but the long wished for fall of babylon and extermination of those who would take the kingdom by force ? Advising our brethren to arm themselves for what is coming and the necessary steps that will have to be undertaken - and the proper equipping of the saints who would do battle ? But I have wondered how you can be so open and provocative in making such statements when so many others have been imprisoned for doing just that.
        Obviously you don't long for the destruction of ZOG/Babylon. You are of two minds and 666 words in all of jewr statements.

Those who hate ZOG/Babylon would give me a pass -- have given me a pass -- for my using a few Anglo-Saxon monosyllables. Not jewrself. Obaliar/Obadorker/Lady GaGa666 cums over here from VNNF and we in Christian Israel face a never-ending episode of "When jews Attack."

Now let it be understood that I speak only for myself and those who agree with me. I make no effort to find them out -- if they are on my side and agree with me. While running a militia or two back in the 1990s, nobody went to jail or prison on my watch. Rather, I have had my family destroyed and had 3 1/2 years taken out of my life, and fought with ZOG/Babylon every step of the way.

And jewrself? Why, like all of the agents provacateur you want to take off attention from jewrself and place it onto me. Why is that? Have I not been an advocate of decentralization, of each and every above-ground DSCI pastor having absolute control over his own local church? That insistence is why Sci-Fi Faber had a cow over me keeping the OSL Congregationalist churches underground and out from under the eye of ZOG/Babylon.

I have helped DSCI and OSL and Movement POWS already caught. Those who listen to my voice understand that I am against clustering together to achieve what only Active Service Unit cells can accomplish. Yet for those who want my assistance, I provide it. And there is no talk of violence or terrorism against ZOG in those discussions. Rather, I talk, and those who wish do listen. No communications otherwise results for I do not conspire with anyone to destroy ZOG/Babylon. Rather, ZOG/Babylon shall destroy itsself, for it is doomed.

Originally posted by jewff the goof
        And indeed is the saint who can hate, kill and plunder alone righteously prepared to do battle ? Are you getting the horse before the cart ? You do not have to lecture me on your war outlook ... I'm just asking are you skipping basic traning (which is requisite in Gods eyes) for His soldiers ? Leading the sheep to slaughter is what comes to my mind. How is proper allegiance guaranteed in His view ?
        Running the Saints through jewr baal-priestery is not only necessary, but counterproductive.

You neither speak for YHWH, nor do you speak for His People.

Do you think me unable to blister the other half of your beard off with equally foul language, or is it I'm just unwilling to do so ? I don't get orgasmic over it like you seem to but feel dirtied. You it doesn't bother. If you can remember back when this thread started, it was stated that there is a time and place for it. In moderation and to get a point across to certain individuals / instances - not on an open Christian forum where our folk come to learn of our heritage and our Christ. Nor when we propose to be canvassing / witnessing for Christ. But you relish it - are you saying this makes you more Christ like ? Do you think exhibition of a foul mouth and sexually deviant mind makes you more the berserker, more the trigger puller, more the equipped servant in the field ?
        I have no doubt that you can be a foul-mouthed mamzer or jew when you want to break cover.

You should go back to $permFront and tell Klunt Downey that Pastor Lindstedt run you off and that you want to take over for LiarBill DeClue(less) in being the pretend DSCI baal-priest over there. LiarBill got all sickened when Jack Poot told him and Hitler Hoggess/Lycia that Klunt and her past-her Meercat Markkk Downey got a free ride insofar as breaking the $permFront [d]rules of civility were concerned. They'll take you and Lady GaGa/Obaliar in a heartbeat when they view this thread.

Some self-righteous mamzer or jew shithead claiming to be all appalled at my use of four-letter words because it got detected and got itz feelings hurt means nothing to me. jews tell me all the time that they get sick reading what I write. Join the line behind them, jewboy.

I never accused you personally of being a drunkard but in general terms was addressing the comment made by another that seemed to be mocking any who would next try and make inroads to suggest we partake in moderation - did I not bring up scripture in support ? By all means, if you plan on making yourself my enemy, I encourage you to enjoy yourself. And when you personally get ready to exterminate me, send me an email. I'll pick you up at the Richmond International airport. There's alot of woods not a mile down the road and you can then proceed.
        There are mamzers and whiggers aplenty within a mile of my house I need to have exterminated first. If you wish to give me jewr name and address for future reference, jewff the gewff, and have an orgasmic fit of paranoia, then by all means go ahead. I like to unmask baal-priests by name.

I've never taken a poke at anyone for his standing with you as you're so ready to do with me and James. This is what brothers do and they do so striving to better serve our God.

But when you cast out accusations of one operating under the "color" of sanctimony, this does not alleviate your responsibilities nor rights your cause. The pot and the kettle syndrome again. Who speaks in pure talmudic rage but you ? Over and over ad nauseum. Who concentrates on all the "ass licking and faggotry" but you ? You better serve Christ in this respect ? Is this the overall consensus on this board ?
        You and jewdass the jewst seemingly have nothing better than to support a gender-bendering mamzeress or kikess or Klunt jewnior fresh from VNNF. Like jews and baal-priests, you have nothing better to do than whine about how White Men speak, and want to impose a speech-code based upon jewr own talmudic notions.

Now why anyone should follow jewrself and judas the jewst in wanting to do what has destroyed quite a few CI listservers and forums in the past -- erecting a talmudic code to make sure that wandering cunts pretending to be CI can claim to be offended and thus ban White Men? What does it benefit any White Men.

Rather, I am the one who counsels allowing people to speak as they will. For people to associate with whom they will.

And it is jewrself, jewff the gewff, judass the jewst, and Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Lady GaGa which stands for censorship -- and all on the basis of jewr superior talmudic sanctimonious morality.

And, when I speak of jewrself, jewdass the jewst, and Lady GaGa going ass-to-mouth, I can only laugh at jewrself acting like it is entirely possible -- and soon.

As I earlier said, speaking favorably of you will garner nothing but you viewing it as a chink in the armour to administer further ridicule ... so why bother ? What did I hope to accomplish ? Nothing more than that a possible man of God could do even better if the drooling maniacal tone was dropped. Brothers receive rebuke from brothers but self imposed tyrants and possible 5th columnists do not. You have no insight to give me regarding the great tribulation or the soon reenactment of the action at the brook Kishon. May the Day hasten.
        As Robert Heinlein advised: Always insult a fool until he apologizes or runs off. Like I said before, I'll insult jewrself until you either apologise or run off into the night and join jewr fellow baal-priests and talmudists.

Now you can always drop this matter and either grow up and learn that when you bother someone that just because you claim to be a Christian that that doesn't cut it. You act like a talmudic jew mamzer with an air of entitlement and an odor of sanctimony, then you will indeed either be outed or get jewr little feelings hurt.

Let's say that you are not a jew or a mamzer. If you are indeed a whigger who thinks that you get to put jewr whigger bullshit as some sort of burden upon myself, then you might as well be a jew or mamzer. I do believe we got a whigger problem far more than a nigger or gook or beaner or even a jew problem. It was you damned whiggers who brought all this ZOG/Babylon down on us.

I have a thieving treasonous whigger as a biological brother. He got all mad because I caught him saying that he was glad that ZOG sent our Father to prison. He wanted me sent to prison and murdered there for bogus child molestation charges because he wants to steal all of $150,000 in an inheritance. Would I not be ahead if this traitor of both his/our father and against myself were to die in the Great Tribulation ahead? Most certainly.

Likewise the Great Tribulation exterminating self-righteous whiggers like yourself wanting to impose jewrself upon Christian Israel because you have nothing better to do than side with an obviously degenerate lying kike/mamzer/whigger of dubious sexuality like Obaliar/Obadorkkker/Lady GaGa wanting to impose a censorsheep scheme on this forum. I fail to see what, if anything, you have to offer except sanctimonious self-righteousness.

So I see no point in being nice to whiggers, especially if they are infesting Christian Israel. Maybe if I insult you enough, then you will run off and take whatever other fools stupid enough to put up with jewrself and jewr sanctimonious kikeshit about how you get to determine what YHWH's Law is and how it is to be applied.

I offer Freedom to Christian Israel. You offer sanctimonious talmudism to White Men. You offer making someone of dubious gender jewr baal-priestess and wanting to impose a speech code on a place you do not own.

I think that when it is done with, none but the whiggers and mamzers and jews will choose to affiliate with witless whiggers, stupid mamzers, and thieving jews like jewrself.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

I don't like the way things turned out, either.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1801#post1801
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253406

Originally posted by Apocales
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post253387

People were stickniggers because they were goofy fucks who were asking for it. The only exception was hermans which occurred as a result of the phora-lieceum war. The rep hasn't been a problem since that incident which was over 2 years ago. One of your biggest sayings was you didn't want to drive people off, guess what? ixabert, kane, kriger they are all still here and they ain't leaving anytime soon either. Guess who isn't Mandy? You drove off a top poster, yet that's fine and dandy to you I guess, not like you will ever have to take responsibility or worry about it. Yet like anything you get a position of power cause likely you pay the bills here, but realize this forum is great because of it's solid block of posters.
          So Mandalore is gone because of this rep thing? And you got Ixabert, Kane, two screwed-up jew mamzers and Bamser the Mamzer Krider running wild and unstickniggered.

Not to mention the Pisser unstickniggered as well.

I like the fact that we have two admins with the veto over each other.

Yet Zed has enhanced vicious stupid mamzers like above, not paid any attention to what the regular posters have voted for, like stickniggers and not being allowed to play nutzi if a jew. So Zed has in effect said that it doesn't matter what the overall community wants, he will do as he pleases, whether we like it or not.

So what to do? And the answer is that I'll do nothing. It helps to have a place to post and whether or not I like what goes on outside my subforum is irrelevant. I am not some kid without pussy living in mommy's basement with a computer and a fifth of vodka with nothing else to do but post here.

That said, you might reflect that you have disappointed quite a few of your peers, Zed, who don't like or appreciate your sense of wanting to upset the natural order of things as they have evolved here on StumbleInn, especially on behalf of deranged kikelings like Ixabert and Kane and homosexual Branson mamzers like Bamser the Mamzer Krider/Kryger/Pinochhiwhigger. A number of solid posters don't like you having the power to deal out 300 rep points and then unstickniggering that which needed stickniggering. They think that you are a no-longer benign despot who has chosen to turn mean.

Of course the current arrangement of two Admins I think is a good one which has so far worked well. Nor do I intend to tell anyone how to run their forum, as I too run mine as I do please, albeit I do seek consensus from my posters.

Comment

Fuck all those fucking degenerate hippies faggots that do nothing but shit on their pants.
            Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010, 10:13 AM.
            You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Comment

The StumbleInn OutHouse

The StumbleInn Outhouse

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1892#post1892
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258730

Originally posted by Eddie Haskell
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258696

This 'Outhouse' sounds like a very mysterious place. :mabus:
              It's located for 'trusted members' just above the 'Department of Toad Fuktard Studies.'

I was a member of it until after I ran off Maude DeFraud Flanders, the little sephardic Brussels shithead last May and then someone switched me off using the v-bulletin user-settings -- I suspect Zed -- and so I'm not able to see it any more except over the New Years when jewrmaniac Enstumble was made a moderator and switched it so that all the Ixabert clones and Bamzer the Mamzer -- an auntie-waycist drone -- was able to view it for a few days.

What this sub-forum has are all the members whining and pissing & moaning and name-calling and not wanting to look petty and silly in front of the 'guests' and regular posters. What the 'Outhouse' is is a place where the girlies go to scratch and bite and pull hair and gossip, sort of like a low-class female outhouse with electrical outlets and flush toilets and a hot plate.

I sometime think of asking to be reinstated, but then realize that my dignity isn't worth whining about begging to be let back in as one of the girls. It seldom has anything in it of a Resistance Intelligence nature, and if someone thinks I ought to see something, I am able to get in if necessary or have them send me an e-mail as to the contents.

I don't need to know about how Bamzer the Mamzer Kryder is stalking cougar-pussy or how the hyberniggers are pissed off at Zed letting the most degenerate jewboys like Kane and Ixabert run wild or who is all pissy at who. In most cases, the stopped up toilets in the Outhouse overflow and the sewage seeps out into the main forum anyway and then everyone gets a look and smell anyway.

StumbleInn has given me a subforum to post my Resistance material and for that I am grateful. I find it the freest forum on the Internet and thus, in its own way, it works. If I don't like something I have made a number of pointed complaints -- right, Zed? -- but whether those complaints are acted upon or not, usually the situation gets out of hand and the matter is made right, eventually because if I think that the matter is worth complaining openly about, it is because the situation is about to get serious. StumbleInn is a well-founded ship and has always righted itself just in time.

So, perhaps after you have been here a while, Eddie, you will get an invite to look at the Outhouse and you will think you see the entire view of StumbleInn from the Outhouse and be impressed for a day or so. But then you will see the equivalent of pisspul squatting down to shit and scratch theyz' asses and you will wonder what the big deal was all about.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Lumps of Shit, Ingelded, Lumps of Shit

Lumps of Shit, Ingelded, Lumps of Shit

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1893
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258741

Originally posted by BLighto/Baby Fuktard/Ingelded
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258711

6Killer was alsos flying Choppers in Rhodesia durings the war at eight-years-old.

Grain of salts. Grains of salt.
                John Britton is a helicopter pilot and a very good one, who was in the elite Combat Aviation regiment, the 160th Special Operations Airborne Regiment. Thankfully he got out of it before Waco.

6Killer said no such thing. 6Killer mentions his relatives who fought on both sides of the Second War to Kill White People (WW2) and mentions that he had Rhodesian relatives, some in the Selous Scouts, some who were race-traitors, like Cathy Buckle.

Ingelded, on the other hand, is a fattish fiftyish flatulent loser living behind a keybored in some LA suburb, surrounded by beaners who would make of it a plow eunuch or meat whigger. I don't know why such losers think that they are so much better than honest rednecks living in double-wide comfort here in flyover cunttree, and it is so much preferable to pretend to be a Croat balkanoid mamzer mudskank mother of Niggollo or a Baby Fuktard made out of polyethelene.

Think of a fiftys-some loser who would have been a twentys-some loser and on StumbleInn if they had had such thirty years ago.

Lumps of shit, Ingelded, lumps of shit.

Comment

Zed is the one who is 100 percent to blame for the Ixabert jew & mamzer incursions.

Zed is the one who is 100 percent to blame for the Ixabert jew & mamzer incursions.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1897#post1897
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258951

Originally posted by Fugasnaya
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258913

You're under the false impression that Monsieur Chauvin was male. Or are you? :spy:

I'm still waiting for a hint. You say you aren't Ixabert or Monsieur Jewbitch, but how do we know that? Why should we believe it? You could be either one of them. I was leaning toward Ixabert because you're such a limey sperg, but then again the Jewess behind Monsieur Chauvin is also English. Rest assured that my raping you rests on you not being Ixabert and not having a penis. If you are male then you are already resigned to a fate worse than death.
                  This Heinrich Himmler ass-clown is Ixabert. Ixabert still uses its Toronto Bell IP address when playing nutzi and when it is using its Arnoldus sockpuppet it uses an www.anymouse.com proxy and thinks that it is one very smart little jewboy by using that elemental deceit. I don't know why anyone thinks that Ixabert and Kane are such clever little jew drones when in fact they are so very stupid. It wouldn't take me very long to trap and dispose of such if it were allowed to do so.

Zed is allowing this to happen. Ixabert is a little jew mamzer wanting to play nutzi and I doubt that it will put up much of a struggle when you skin and geld it.

Monsieur Chauvin owes me a favor for running off Maude DeFraud Flanders. Phorafags/feebs is a Belgian hate monitoring effort and it is run by Sephardic mamzers like Stan/Jimbo Gomez, Maude and Karkass. They don't like deranged jew mamzer drones like Kane and Ixabert who have no tribal loyalty messing things up for them over at phorafags/feebs. For whatever reason Zed likes this jew chaos, which is why Zed has been encouraging, aiding and abetting the Ixabert incursions. jewnstain as a normal jew mamzer drone don't like Ixabert either because Ixabert brings about auntie-semitism/anti-jewism by its nutzi antics. Monsieur Chauvin used to post from Province France, around Nice, before using anymouse.com.

Every place degenerates when jews run wild. A dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert is allowed to impersonate a nazi contrary to the express will of every single White person on this forum by a vote of 23-2. StumbleInn is emulating the ZOGland in that a dirty jew degenerate mamzer is allowed to run wild and cause trouble for Whites. This carelessness and stupidity is why 'responsible' jews like jewnstain and the phorafag/feeb management don't want Ixabert riling up the goyim.

Ixabert is a rather typical jew mamzer. Every so often the People rise up, exterminate the whiggers who let the jews run wild, and exterminate the jews who don't run quick enough. The jews who do manage to find a new rathole to flee to then sit on theyz' Ixaberts because they don't want the new hosts to have an allergic reaction too quick.

StumbleInn is having an allergic reaction to this Ixabert kike being a kike. The person responsible for this jew incursion is Zed. Zed protects and aids and assists this dirty kike for whatever reason. Blame Zed for this problem, because a degenerate jew like Ixabert can't stop itzself. Zed is the one who is 100 percent responsible for Ixabert and the rest of the mamzer and jew incursions. That is why I don't bother to listen to Zed's excuses for Zed's reprehensible and treasonous misconduct.

That's why I keep on saying that we have a whigger problem. Skin the treasonous whiggers alive, and then, and only then, can the White man deal with the jew problem, the nigger problem, the beaner and gook problem, the mamzer problem.

We did have one day of peace from the kike, though, when it was banned for the day.

Comment

And thirdly, Ixabert is Ixabert

And thirdly, Ixabert is Ixabert

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1899#post1899
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258963

Originally posted by HurriKANE
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258954

For two reasons I don't think Ix = Chauvin.

First of all Chauvin swears and Ix is ultra-grammatical.

Second of all IX is more euro-centric whereas Chauvin thinks Southern Europeans are Meds (and linked to Arabs).
                    And for third of all, Monsewer Chauvin used to post from Province France back when he used to post using his real ISP IP number.

I know, because I was wanting to get Monsewer Chauvin to hunt Maude DeFraud Flanders down and ruin that little faggot permanently and make it so that the little fuck never could become a lawyer and hence a judge over White people. Maude for some reason (Zed) got wind of what I intended to do and run for itz life. I was going to fuck Maude up for life and not violate any StumbleInn rules in doing so. Monsewer Chauvin was too far away to get the job done, even though he hated Maude DeFraud as well.

Monsewer Chauvin is a fucked-up frog, not a jew. Monsewer Chauvin likes DSCI because we don't let our females run wild. We don't have to beat them up or kill them, because they are brought up expected to behave and obey their lords and masters. There is a lot of whigger pussy out there who wants a masterful White Man to tell them what to do and take responsibility for them. We don't let our females run wild and don't give a shit as to what outside cunts do.

Ixabert, on the other hand, posts from Toronto Canada and uses the same IP number as 'Arnoldus' and 'Arnoldus' as a known Ixabert sockpuppet the last few weeks has been using anymous.com IP-proxy surfing when here. Ixabewrt doubtless thinks it is a clever little jew. Ixabert, because it is protected by Zed, is too stupid, like all jews, to be smart enough to spend the necessary time hiding its snout.

Ixabert is one fucked up jew. That is why it hates Christianity in general and Christian Identity in particular. Ixabert is under no delusions as to what my kind of rogue goyim/Christian Israelite would do to it -- and enjoy doing so because that is what we like to do as well.

I don't need to look under the tail to tell them apart any more. By now I don't even need to look at the IP number any more. Occasionally I just do a confirmation check just to see if Ixabert has gotten smarter. Ixabert hasn't. Like all kikes, it has a shabbes whigger protector letting it run wild to the detriment of the overall White society. And we know who that be.

Comment

Sephardic jews vs. Ashkenazi jews -- Both are still jews!!!

Sephardic jews vs. Ashkenazi jews -- Both are still jews!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1901#post1901
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258968

Originally posted by HurriKANE
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post258961

If we are Ashkenazi Jews, and the Phora is made of Sehardic Jews, I guess ML's theory could work. After all the two groups do a bit of infighting. Russian Jews are impure even for Ashkenazi Jews btw.
                      You and Ixabert are jews whose Esther-kikess mothers or grandmothers didn't get the Aryan input necessary to keep jewr spawn-of-Satan ichor from fucking you up in the head. jewnson is a jew with recent whigger input and thus a stable jew mamzer drone.

When us Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergymen are dealing with whiggers, we make a big deal about Arthur Koestler's "The Thirteenth Tribe" and how 85% of jews are Ashkenazi jews who converted back to talmudic jewdism after 745 AD under King Bulan and thus have no real title to Palestine. And that the Sephardic jews are descended from Esau-Edom and Esau's Hivite/Canaanite first two wives. When we are talking to One-Seedliners we abruptly drop the resting place and go to telling that there is no such thing as a 'good jew' and that every single dirty jew is the spawn of Satan that only gets to live so that Heaven won't get crowded with whiggers. But when dealing with dumbass whiggers who have been indoctrinated in Crapture-cultism jewdayo-khazar-insanity kikeshit that jews are "D-g's Chosen Pisspul" first you got to get into their armor by pointing out that most jews never were the genuine Hebrews/Israelites living in Palestine but rather were sheep-rapers living in Mong[r]ollia in AD Zero/33. An Ashkenazi jew loves being called a Christ-killer because then you are claiming that it is a genuine jew.

The truth of the matter and why there is not much difference genetically between a Sephardic jew and an Ashkenazi jew except for the greater influx of Arab blood since the Spanish expulsion in 1492 is that jews are all descended from Cain/Canaan and have been infesting Aryan Whites since Cain murdered Abel. A Sephardic jew is a jew that has infested the Iberians and an Ashkenazi jew is a jew that infested the Slavs and Germans. jews are jews. The Ashkenazi jews are simply mainly Hittites descended from Heth the son of Canaan, the son of Ham and Naamah, Tubalcain's kenite sister. The Hittite Empire consisted of jews preying upon the Israelite Danite/Judean Greeks and Trojans just like the later Khazar Empire consisted of jews preying upon the Slavs.

The reason you jews fight with each other is because you are quarrelsome dirty jews. jewr dirty scruffy tribe would exterminate each other if it wasn't for the fact that us White men want to do it too so you got to stick together up to a point. Still, jewnson don't like you or Ixabert and if jewnson could get away with drowning or finishing off either one of you two, jewnson would most assuredly do so. Don't kid jewrself on that score.

Phorafags/feebs is run by sephardic jew mamzers. Gomez is a sephardic jew name that Stan the alleged Belgian fruit-loop uses as an alias. Farkas/Karkass is an Argentinian sephardic jew mamzer who wasn't nearly as clever as it thought it was. They get away with running a pseudo-White Nationalist 'free-speech' forum because they are running it with the full knowledge and support of the Brussels anti-haet piglice.

The bowel Movement is riddled with ZOG false fronts and ZOG agents provacateurs, which I call ZOGbots. Which is why these forums are useful for propaganda purposes and useless for real activism.

Comment

The five-holer shitter that is phorafags/feebs is falling apart some more!!!

The five-holer shitter that is phorafags/feebs is falling apart some more!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1923#post1923
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...410#post260410

Originally posted by Joe McCarthy
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...341#post260341

]I notice Jett was banned again at The Phora, this time presumably permanently, and apparently for his speaking favorably of boinking underage girls, which I've known him to do. While I'm not necessarily taking up for him (I can't really comment on the propriety of the ban as I don't know all of the details), I find it interesting how it reveals Phora priorities. Whereas a member can be banned for talking about sex with underage girls, actual race-traitors, who actively copulate with non-whites not only retain membership, but in one case, even retain administrator status.

Jett is an unstable critter at all times that acts like a mamzer if not one itself. I was at one time trying to use it as an anti-Linder because off all the critters I've cum across in the bowel Movement Jett Rink was the most like Linder and thus the most likely to dig like a tick under the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer's pelt. But like all mamzers and whiggers today, Jett Rink don't have the unswerving gp-for-the-throat instinct of the true man-killer. Thus at best Jett Rink is merely a yapping pest.

So Jett Rink was tolerated for a year over at phorafags/feebs because being a whigger or mamzer pest and ass-clown is what almost all of the membership is all about. From what I've been able to tell, it is a EuroZOG false front run out of Brussels by Sephardic jew mamzers like Jimblow Gomez and Farkas/Karkass designed to keep an eye on whigger nutsionalists.

When I knew you over there, Joe McCarthy, you were yapping about making common cause with jews against ragheads. I am literally the last person you should tell that sort of stupid shit against because the only thing I like about raghead mamzers is that they kill jews. I also like the fact that they live six timezones away in places like Iraq, Palestine, and Afghanistan and thus no cause of concern to me. Whereas jews are the spawn of Satan and infest the ZOGland and in team with corrupt race-traitor whiggers, make up ZOG.

So is phorafags/feebs a serious White Nationalist forum? Nope, never was. It isn't even a free-speech forum like what it pretends to be. I'm still pissed for being banned there by them lying fuktards, even though it never was anything other than a place to post my posts and go on Genesis 3:15 patrol and do some fine jew, mamzer and whigger hunting and skinning.

This is why The Phora is a joke. The other criticisms tend to either be relatively unimportant or based on personal qualms related to bans, grudges, or egos being bruised. My impression in reading the posts of longtime and disgruntled Phorans (who will remain nameless) is that most of them would go running back in a heartbeat if they would be allowed to or could somehow do so without losing face.

jew're right on there, Joe McCarthy? So why don't you create your own forum? Or post jewr stuff on Fade/Cunter's blog. You can have jewr own phpbb forum for free. You could make something of it.

Oh, I see. Just want to bitch because bitching is cheap.

That stated, in light of the Ahknaton affair, serious racialists should have no interest in posting there as long as he holds administrator status. Indeed, the serious racialists there have already left. Though there are good people at The Phora, those who remain are mostly the egotists, the people hooked on the place, or those who think it confers 'status' to be in a clique and have three other paranoids pat you on the back.

Before leaving The Phora I asked myself one question: would I post on a board run by a child molester or rapist? Could I do so in good conscience? I answered no. I then asked myself if race-treason is any better. My conclusion: no, and in fact, it is actually worse, ergo I had to leave.

So what do you want? A medal?

Do something!!! Buy a v-bulletin license and create a place for other 'serious racialists' to post. Or at least a free phpbb forum.

The good news is that this whole sordid mess has helped to disconnect several serious pro-whites I know from the dog and pony show that is white nationalism. When even the WNs prove to be unserious and actually prove to be in effect no better than the average Joe Lunchbucket, it adds to the pointlessness of the whole enterprise and further emphasizes the need to look for more realistic, less direct, and less conventional approaches to furthering white interests. That segues well into a statement I made here once which I will repost:

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showpost...94&postcount=1

Regards.
                        Whigger Nutsionalism has always been a dog & pony show. Even Dual-Seedline Christian Identity has attracted skinhead amd mamzer criminals like Jeromy Visser and its pet thieving jew mamzer Bryan Wright wanting to pervert doctrine and do nothing but print up litterature and scatter it on the lawns of whiggers and muds. All I've been able to do the past few months is to marginalize one thieving baal-priest onto its own ghetto and keep its ZOG-funded new Pisser's Pussy Parlor in check by making the newbies afraid that they will be cut off from the true Church if they show up there.

You Joe, are not a player, not even a serious player. You cum over to StumbleInn, which is far more of a watering hole with serious White Nationalists on it, bitching that a decaying shitter with five holes like phorafags/feebs is falling apart? Phorafags/feebs has ALWAYS been falling apart since the daze of Fade the Bitcher/Cunter WallASS. Under Fade it used to be more of a free-speech fuktard factory, but still, it always was a shithole chock-full of faggots, jews, mamzers and especially whiggers who thought and pretended to be 'White Nationalists.'

You have some talent, misapplied, as a writer. You need to make your own place. And having done so, then use phorafags/feebs as just another place to cross-post at, like I used to do.

White Nationalism is every whigger for itzself. To pretend that it is serious stuff is to show that you are not serious yourself.

Originally posted by Mandalore
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...375#post260375

Breck is of mixed heritage, and none of us really care much about that. We also don't care too much about the Green Man(Akhnaton) marrying a gook, aside from the fact that it will make him utterly miserable in the long run.

What is a source of annoyance to me is that Lo the No-Bull Injun consistently acts more like a White man than 99% of the whiggers with an impeccable bloodline. But I've had to live with reality.

Since I was always under the impression that the Green Mamzer was a Korean dog-muncher in the first place, the news that what I thought was a gook marrying another gookess was of no importance to myself. Then I heard that the Green Mamzer was instead the Green Mamzerizer and so I thought that nothing really much has changed. What's another miscegenating ZOGling whigger ass-clown running amok in the overall scheme of thangs? You let jewr asshole pucker for the most trivial of matters, Joe McCarthy.

I don't know where guys like you and Kane get off on acting betrayed by the Phora for that kind of shit. They have neocon mods/admins, apparently well-liked Jewish members and an unwashed horde of mud blood bastards posting regularly. One of your first clues should have been the treatment they give to people like Sandee, who is not only a paki, but was also beaten hard with the ugly stick. Then you have Harjit, who maintains a good rep score in spite of the fact that he's a rotten, brown, sexually perverse little piece of dothead shit. And let's not forget the dimwitted mulatto Sulla the Dicktaster, who fully supports war in the Middle East just so long as he doesn't have to be one of the guys doing any fighting. These are all long term members who seem to be on good terms with at least half of the members.

Oh, yeah; I almost forgot all the dirty Slavs who claim to hate the Western world even though they are quite content to take advantage of our superior living standards.

What I'm really trying to say is that you should have known from the beginning that the Phora is not set up to support people with racialist political views, and the only thing setting them apart from lefty forums is that you're still allowed to express politically incorrect viewpoints... so long as one of the heavy-handed mods doesn't take a personal dislike to you.

Mandalore hit the nail on the head. Phorafags/feebs has always been a shithole. jewr jewst bitching because they decided to flush that Jett Rink turd and you can't make jewr own way on what used to be jewr favorite Tard Corral.

I suppose that means that Jett Rink will be over here, and that we can soon expect a critique of Starr's pussy from those who didn't even get a whiff of that quim.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

TOQ Online: One Year Anniversary

TOQ Online: One Year Anniversary

Apr 17th, 2010 by Hunter Wallace

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1961#post1961
                          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...r-anniversary/
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...410#post264410
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/04/...niversary.html
                          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=924

TOQ Online is celebrating its first birthday today. The site went online on April 17, 2009 - exactly one year ago - at a time when nothing much was happening in the White Nationalist blogosphere. Over the past year, TOQ Online has published 700 posts, accumulated 2,910 comments, and built an audience of about 20,000 unique visitors a month. That’s a solid foundation to build upon.

Occidental Dissent has been online in various forms since mid-2006. We started out as a small vBulletin forum. I closed that down in early 2007 after it was overrun by European Neo-Nazis. In May 2007, I relaunched OD as a WordPress blog focused on “Racial and Cultural Preservation in North America.” The blog enjoyed a lot of success, but I stupidly abandoned the project after becoming embroiled in an internet feud with another forum. In January 2008, OD was reincarnated as “Odessa Syndicate.” The second blog (which aimed to fuse elements of the Far Right and Far Left) quickly built an audience, but fell apart after I suffered a collapse due to exhaustion.

The present incarnation of Occidental Dissent - actually, the fourth version - was launched in May 2008. From May 2008 to May 2009, a whole year, I was rarely on the internet. By the end of this period, I was close to abandoning the internet all together. I had grown worried about my own personal health, disillusioned with the vicious infighting that plagues the White Nationalist scene, and retreated into the mundane affairs of real life. On May 2, 2009, OD was a ghost town. My internet career was more or less over.

In this dark period, I vaguely remember stumbling upon TOQ Online, probably in May 2009. I started following the articles being published there and reacting to them. It was one of major reasons I started writing again. I thought to myself: if these guys are doing this, why can’t I throw in my own two cents?

That’s exactly what happened. The rest is history. In Summer 2009, I blogged up a storm, and TOQ Online was providing a lot of fodder for commentary. This attracted a lot of attention to OD. Many of the old commentators returned. Greg Johnson began syndicating my posts on TOQ Online. We initiated a correspondence which developed into a friendship. Eventually, we became co-conspirators in the grand project of creating a White ethnostate in North America.

The impact of TOQ Online goes far beyond the statistics. First, you have to take into consideration all the other pro-White media outlets (OD, TOO, Alt Right) that have been inspired by its example, and the sites that have been inspired by them, and so on. Second, you have to factor in the real world network of pro-White activists that TOQ Online has spawned (including those here at OD), and the sense of solidarity that has created which has emboldened the more cautious among us. Third, you have to consider the synergy and momentum that goes on largely offline and gauge the future impact of all this networking, collaboration, and pooling of talent.

I had known of The Occidental Quarterly for almost a decade, but I had never read or subscribed to the journal until last year. Like most people my age, print is not the medium I prefer. I don’t read local or national newspapers. When I want to catch up on current events or read political analysis, I come online to search my favorite websites for relevant material or add feeds to my RSS reader. The only print material I consume are hardcover books that attract my interest. In the age of social media, The Occidental Quarterly was all but invisible until last year. More people are reading TOQ Online every month now than read the print journal in all its previous years of existence.

A spark can ignite a fire. I can say without exaggeration that this past year has not only been my most fruitful year as an online racialist publisher, but the best year in memory for the pro-White movement as a whole. I can’t recall a time when I was more optimistic about our future prospects for success. It seems like we are really starting to get our act together. In light of all the previous disasters, I know that is true of this website.

What we absolutely cannot afford right now at this critical juncture is to take a step backwards. We cannot allow the infighting, personal acrimony, and private ambitions which have hobbled this movement from its earliest days to return to haunt us again and sink all that we have built. More than anything else, this is why the people we need within our inner circles have stayed aloof from the movement for so long. If we are to make progress, 2010 must be a better year for the White Nationalist movement than 2009, and every year thereafter.

Happy Birthday, TOQ Online

Note: Occidental Dissent’s one year anniversary will be May 21, 2010.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * * * * * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Originally posted by Fade/Hunter

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-47568

TOQ Online needs more original content. I don’t have any objection to them syndicating our material though. More eyeballs and backlinks are good for us.
                          Originally posted by Trainspotter

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-47607

Originally posted by Fade/Hunter

“TOQ Online needs more original content. I don’t have any objection to them syndicating our material though. More eyeballs and backlinks are good for us.”
                          Clearly, the more original content the better. But I rather like that TOQ Online, in addition to its original material, serves as something of an aggregator as well. We need that too. One of the great things about the internet is that, essentially, we get to choose our own editors. Now that the online white nationalist community is producing so much material, that’s an important function in and of itself. If Greg Johnson thinks something is worth a read, well, it probably is.
                          You should re-open your accompanying v-bulletin forum to this blog, Fade

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-47864

Congradulations, Fade, Greg Johnson for having this blog or TOQ Online for a year.

Now I think your problem, and your strength, has been in setting up forums in which you allowed relatively free speech on your forums.

Now I do think that you presently have too many ‘intellectuals’ sans actual political and real-life experience on your blog. As a result they end up saying and ‘thinking’ the same things. Which is fine for what you want and who you are, and if it makes you happy, then fine.

But I think you should open up your v-bulletin forum arm again, and allow posters to post from which you can then take differing opinions from others. I think you don’t wish to lose control over that which you really shouldn’t even try to control, namely the differing opinions of others in the bowel Movement.

I think that by doing so you may well get differing opinions which you can mine for your blog in that way. It might not be comfortable for you to do so, but you will get over talking in an echo chamber to yourself and those like you.

Hail Victory!!!

Originally posted by Divine Comedy

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-47868

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

But I think you should open up your v-bulletin forum arm again, and allow posters to post from which you can then take differing opinions from others.
                          That will never happen, Good Pastor Lindstedt, because then you would post all your crazy CI stuff and I would post proof that Mossad Did 911:

http://factsnotfairies.blogspot.com/

Actually, the above is a pretty good and useful blog which I bookmarked for my own use. --PMLDL.

And that makes the credibility whores wince, because they aren’t afraid to write some articles against Jewish power, but they will *never* have the balls to publicly admit that Mossad kill 3000 people in New York and Washington and lied us into multiple wars for Greater Judea.

They are even probably too afraid to point out the CURRENT bs going on - Jewish TV show South Park is actually using fake “Muslim” “Yousef al-Khattab, born Joseph Cohen” who runs a transparent false front “terrorist sympathizer” group in New York City called “Revolution Muslim” (offshoot of the JDO) and now South Park is using them for PR, see http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...ks_south_park/

Some issues are too hot to handle for Occidental Dissent - anything that actually has real life and death consequences. Better to stick to pushy Asians and South African whites - you know, the white people far far away.
                          Originally posted by Fade the Butcher/Hunter Wallace

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-47869

1,) The forum will be reopened at some point. We are going to focus on the blog and podcast for now.

2.) That’s changing. Back in February, I showed up in Kenyon Park at Jeffrey Imm’s protest. In this month alone, I covered the Knob Creek Machine Gun Shoot in Kentucky, showed up at the Tea Party Express finale in DC, and today I went back to DC to cover the two gun rallies.

3.) We’re doing stuff all the time in real life now.
                          Fade pulls his own dick & tells us itz raining

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-48310

Fade/Hunter, you could ‘reopen’ the forum within 30 seconds by simply switching it back on. I know, because I have my own v-bulletin forum which is really nothing more than a highly interactive blog. Stop pulling jewr own dick and telling us itz raining.

So the problem is that you want to ‘control’ things and don’t have the power to really change things. Your associates suffer from the same outlook as ‘intellectuals.’ The end result is ‘caged nerds’ akin to the adolescent sterility of a wire cage full of around five or six white leghorn cockerels: Nothing much accomplished, not even laying an egg. No hen with an iota of self-preservationist sense is going to willingly get into that cage.

Which goes to show the overall uselessness of this blogformat, because of its inability to gain any traction amongst the doers. Like McClellan the engineer with the propensity for the stationary engine, your merry band of ‘intellecshuls’ have a propensity for navel-watching and inner-space cadet contemplation, and thus are ambushed and dispatched with ease by thuggish practical opponents, be they Linder and Giles, or whatever white nationalist psyche-monsters thar be out in the trackless Internut. Thus the endless steaming in circles at two knots per hour of this intellecshulmacated USS Tit-antic, barely getting out of port for fear of icebergs and sea monsters.

Give up the illusion of control Fade/Hunter. You have only control over yourself, so ditch the training wheels for those outside this blog of yours. The forum should be the rumpus room and gladiator school for the benefit of the blog.

Hail Victory!!!

Originally posted by Fade/Hunter Wallace
                          Fade has a sore mangina & it hurts to use it too promiscuously

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-48313

Martin,

The problem is that my vBulletin license has expired. I need a vB license to login to download the CAPTCHA anti-spam filter. If I reopened the forum now, it would be overrun by spambots registering fake accounts trying to sell Viagra.
                          The Mine/Blog Owner Needs The Town/Forum

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-48710

Fade, the dickens you say. The fact of the matter is that spambots have figured out how to get around CAPTCHA 'protections' for the past eighteen months. My old phpbb forum needs to be nuked of spambots every week or so, they pick up around fifty per day. My v-bulletin forum software is using 3.8.2 and the end result is that I set it up so that any new sign-on needs moderator approval as CAPTCHA catches nothing. Once a day or so I go to the admin panel and look at all of the addresses ending in .ru or .free-lesbian-pics.com and either delete them or if I need a new sockpuppet account simply take one over by changing the password and e-mail address.

But you don't need to have that problem in simply re-opening your v-bulletin forum at all. You could either give out invitations, or open up a window every Monday or whenever of when you are taking new registrations or anything which is suitable for yourself, then periodically nuke the spam registrations and everything that remains once per week or month or so.

No Fade, you suffer from the typpycull vice of 'intellecshuls' which is moral and mental cowardice: What are you going to do if you find any one of a multitude smarter than you are? Like Voltaire remarked of frogs, if frogs were the dominate species then jumping abilities would be the dominant criterion of excellence. With you 'intellectuals' the pecking order is settled by the superficial matter of superficial intelligence, as character and will means nothing so much so that you whiggers define it as mere stubborn stupidity even while you are overwhelmed by those who possess these leadership characteristics in abundance and have more than enough shrewdness to more than get by.

V-bulletin forums have taken over from the jewhoogruppen accounts and HTML websites simply because v-bulletin was the strongest and prettiest of the mysql database forums. Web pages and blogs are no longer HTML based, but rather based upon a common database format involving mysql.

Now blog software such as Wordpress and the various free blogging software like blogger/blogspot, etc. is also based upon mysql. But blogs are used in order to keep the blogger's power under far more control than using the far more social forum software. I can post far more hyperlinks in order to prove my point using v-bulletin than using Wordpress, and as for any commenters, they can use hyperlinks in order to prove their own points as well.

So the reason you closed your forum, Fade/Hunter, is because you can't control the debate as much as you can using Wordpress and trusted moderators. In your older age you have decided not to take as many risks with dissent and want idolatry from the slightly younger. Thirty is much too young to have your original impulses for freedumb and risk-taking back from six or seven years ago when you set up phorafags/feebs; ossifying into not wanting to take a chance of dissent and possible ridicule in what is a free-speech forum format. But such is what seems to have happened to you. More to the point, you seem to have become risk adverse in something like White Nationalism which requires taking calculated and non-calculatable risks, and often diving into a sea of chaos with nothing but a knife clenched in your teeth and a will to kill.

Like Dean Wormer's wife said to the Mayor of Whiggerville in Animal House, "You can take your thumb out of my ass any time now, Carmine." Or rather, you can stop pulling on jewr dick and telling me itz raining, Fade.

You have the v-bulletin v3.7.2 series forum which is the easiest to use of any version of v-bulletin, Fade. You could have a free-wheeling forum as part of a combined-arms propaganda approach, but rather you choose to try to maintain an illusion of control which means that others will be mining the best nuggets from your blog as opposed to you efficiently mining your own publishing efforts. The moderator of StumbleInn has been dragging to his forum some of your blog's better bones of contention and the jewkal Ixaberts and Kanes are unable to crack open the marrow. Free White Men speaking freely is something which is uncontrollable, and fruitlessly trying to do so makes of you a petty despot unable to ride the tiger of White Nationalism.

Flip the switch back on to your v-bulletin forum and give up trying to control the chaos which will inevitably result. The forum is the Wild West community surrounding the mine of the blog. Often the forum becomes another Deadwood or Tombstone around the mine-blog, but what happens in the undisciplined community becomes a legend far more than a simple hole in the ground from which ore is derived. The mine owner owns the mine. The inhabitants own the town. You as a mine-owner need and want the town/community to make your mine relevant.

You prefer to dither though, Fade/Hunter. Which is why you end up getting Whigger Nutsionalist ass-raped and look like a road-kilt possum that didn't make it across the road. Rather than spend 500 ZOGbux driving a thousand miles for 'free pussy' simply stop taking matters into jewr own hand, open up the Occidental Dissent petty cash drawer, and hie thee down to the Charlotte Pilot truck stop and spend thirty-five dollars -- a fifteen dollar premium -- on a whigger lot-lizard to get your bilges pumped and ashes hauled. If you are discreet about it, it will be not only the cheapest pussy you ever got, but also a wise investment in setting your head on straight and grinding off the point.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 04-23-2010, 10:43 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

The Beer Barrel is wide open

Hi Martin, I ASSumed it's okay to plug the site in here? If not sorry.

Anyways a new digital dive bar has opened with an arcade and shoutbox and with little censorship as whiggers/feebs can allow.

Hopefully Martin shows up to, basically its a sling-shit at each other, chaotic dive bar, but hey it's better than a snottsdale wine and diner.

Hopefully some of you might check it out.

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/

Comment

Fade is full of shit.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1984#post1984

Fade is full of shit.

Comment

StumbleInn being StumbleInn with whiggers being whiggers and jew mamzers being jew mamzers

StumbleInn being StumbleInn with whiggers being whiggers and jew mamzers being jew mamzers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1985#post1985

Originally posted by Fugasnaya

Lame Himmler, very lame the way you keep up this joke. Very lame that Zed seems to be the only one who can't see your objective here is to shit on the forum, always has been and continues to be. It's because you're a jealous/bored/offended Phoron or Kike or both. It doesn't really matter who or what you are, just that you are a troll who wants to disrupt the status quo.

There seems to be a lot of 'misunderstanding' about what Zed is doing, when history shows exactly what Zed is doing: enabling jew mamzer parasites so that the [d]ruling whigger parasites can maintain power over the upcoming natural Neo-Aristocracy amongst the People.

Ixabert is a jew mamzer troll. Living in itz shitly-kikess mother's basement or getting itz truncated knob sucked by littler kikelings in the rabbi's basement in a Toronto sin-o-gog it has as itz purpose to disrupt White Nationalist forums. Like all jews it is fascinated by the Nazis and wants so much to be one, and thus pretends to be a nazi regardless of the Referendum of the StumbleInners saying that it was dishonorable to allow dirty jews to impersonate dead Nazis of heroic stature. Zed and Ixabert voted against this policy of course.

Now should we blame a dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert for being a dirty jew mamzer and probable faggot? Of course not, any more than you would blame a goat for getting into your living room and eating the drapes and shitting on the carpet. Or a nigger raping whigger sluts. Or a beaner clogging up public toilets with disposable diapers for theyz' beanerlets. These dirty beasts of the field are here because a selfish greedy stupid race-traitor who got power brung them in so as to advance his own personal pocket at the expense of the White social order and the White race. The only way to deal with this is to exterminate the Race Traitor and the Race-Traitor's entire family and the piglice who enforce this evil, and jewrnalists and skrule teachers and every other whigger who by default allows this to happen.

Now since 90% of whiggers support their own extermination, the only thing to do is to allow Nature to take itz Course, as planned. These greedy fools ALWAYS think that they can flee to another goyim country to fleece the natives there and to let the poorer jews and traitors bear the blame, but there is no other place left to flee to. Are the mestizos of South America or the niggers of Africa going to be able to feed and house these parasites who provide nothing?

Now some people got tired of Zed playing around with the Ixabert nutzi sockpuppets and not being allowed to sticknigger this stickkike. And so they spent $280 on a v-bulletin 4.0 license and probably another few hundred on a server space. I heard that around five or ten of them ponied up some ZOGbux to pay for it.

Now I doubt that this new forum will amount to much as you can't not have your sticknigger and negrep it too. It got that Croat mamzer piece of shit Niggollo as well. I doubt that anything good can be made of fools and mamzers. But time will tell.

As it is, you got StumbleInn with Zed, who loves a dirty jew mamzer like Ixabert -- other places simply IP ban this critter and if it uses a proxy simply bans it when detected -- and Breckenridge Elkins who actually cares about the future of StumbleInn. And then you have a sundry collection of whiggers and mamzers and others who don't like what is happening, but have no choice but to go along and hope that things will work out.

So I think it is past time to simply say what me and 6Killer have been saying the past six months or so: Zed protects and advances Ixabert for his own purposes, or on behalf of ZOG or for whatever treasonous motivation. The time for hand-wringing over the obvious is past time being over. Stop blaming a jew for being a jew and start blaming a whigger for being a whigger.

What is going on has already been covered by Harold Covington's Law of White Nationalist v-bulletin Forums:

Originally posted by Harold Covington

Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post307

The latest fad appears to be playing on vBulletin boards, the largest and oldest of which is Stormfront, run by David Duke flunky Don Black. Probably the second largest vBulletin board is Vanguard News Networks, run by two alcoholics, Alex Linder and the Federal informer and miscegenator Frazier Glenn Miller (q.v..) There are about half a dozen smaller imitators such as White Nationalist Info run by the bizarre and dysfunctional 'Francis Playfair,'? but basically they are all the same. The group owner and a small group of his butt buddies whom he appoints as moderators play 'King of the Hill,'? amusing themselves by conducting endless, pointless flame wars with one another over nothing, and banning people who dare to disagree with them or criticize them. The White internet at this point really serves no purpose other than a cautionary tale as to how so-called White Nationalists would behave if ever they really did gain power anywhere.

If you can travel to the states we can do this, but I'm not wasting gas driving to the border for a meet that doesn't happen. You aren't exactly reliable, being someone's fictional, borderline schizo persona and everything. I don't really want to go down for manslaughter either, I honestly prefer to do it from behind. Men fight each other, animals get put down quickly and humanely. You're such little bitch, it would be immensely gratifying to watch your head pop like a melon and then take your blood spattered pith helmet for a trophy.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Heinrich Himmler
                                SI is a free speech forum, not your personal playground where you can do as you see fit. This means that you can continue smearing this forum with your Jewish Bolshevik propaganda conveniently hiding behind that child molester you worship as some sort of hero, while I continue posting serious discussions on the subject of racialism. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't disrupted any status quo here, other than the gay communist butt-buddy circle jerk you've been having with your fellow CI tards.

You're just another bag of hot air, Fugasnaya. You talk the talk, but you obviously don't walk the walk. Of course a coward like yourself would attack someone from behind, knowing full well that a head-on confrontation in your case would result in a broken jaw and a one-way trip to the hospital. "Where da ambalamps beez at?":woowoo: I suggest you stay at home and continue hiding behind your mother's skirt where you belong, faggot.

Comment

Working...
                                X