• Linder was William Pierce's Little Guido-Weasel First

Linder was William Pierce's Little Guido-Weasel First

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=309#post309
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...123#post190123
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/06/...tle-guido.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=543

Originally posted by Alexis LinderMiller

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=93886 post #15

Let me sum up what people need to understand about Pierce and NA. I've done this before, I suppose I'll probably have to do it again.

1) Make a distinction between Pierce's ADVs and his organization. Pierce's ADVs are timeless, evergreen. Much like the Nazi speeches by Goebbels at calvin.edu, they offer continual value because the things he says are irrefutable, and with very small changes, applicable to the scene today. When you read Pierce or Goebbels, and then you read a Buchanan, you see the difference between a man and a conservative.

2) Pierce never intended his organization to develop into anything beyond a fan club with local nodes. He hired people but did not allow them to make any real decisions. He guaranteed that his organization would fall apart by pretending that people like Gliebe were elites rather than the best he could get.

3) The NA culture was essentially cultlike. Leaders encouraged local supporters not to ask questions, just forward the monthly dues. The internet invalidated this approach, but NA never really adjusted to it. It is a testament to the low quality of NA membership that, like the lowliest Bush supporting patriotard, accurate critisms of their leader were denounced with loud cries and bogus claims about the character and intentions of the critic. Pierce did not engage in this himself, but the men very closest to him, Strom and Gliebe, did. If the average NA member were smarter than a lump, it would realize that while Pierce was a first-rate analyst, he was a shitty manager. He made enough to continue getting the message out, beyond that he really didn't care. That is what Robert Griffin concludes in his book, and it tracks exactly with what I saw in multiple trips to the headquarters in West Virginia.

4) The takeaway for all of us is that we should concentrate, as we do, in using the Internet to spread our message. We are doing this, and we are doing it successfully. Let's not over- or underrate the power of this medium, but, like Pierce and his group, take it and them for what they are worth.

5) We will need overt political group to make change, but for the time being, the best we can do is build up our local networks, starting with ourselves and our families and then branching out. If the technical problems are worked out at the grassroots, there's no reason they can be applied on a wider scale. But the days of the faux-military organization are over - or should be over. Some things you just can't fake, and shouldn't try to, and one of those is being a military force involved with violent, illegal acts.
    Often both Linder and Linder's little VNNF army of Auntie-Christian 'Tard-dogs love to make of Linder something like a leader given that Linder has no administrative ability and neither moral nor physical courage necessary to be a leader. Rather, Linder has never been anything other than in what Linder was trained in -- being a spinner of facts and opinion in order to advance a leader or cause. Looking at the facts of the matter, above Linder shows that Dr. William Pierce simply summoned Linder as a proposed new piece of equipment -- in this case a spintro-writing little guido-weasel -- to take the tour of Pierce's West Virginia National Alliance nutzi Mecca in order to see if Pierce could use Linder as an 'independent' organ onto the Internet. Not too independent, after all VNN used to stand for Vanguard News Network, a play on CNN.

Essentially, Linder admits that he was sent to West Virginia in order for the Great Man to decide whether to invest money into Linder. And obviously Linder passed muster because Linder was put in charge of VNN. Linder admitted that in order to save money that he lived in his granny's basement in Kirksville Missouri. And Pierce was known for his cheeseparing ways. Essentially the cult members were usually not paid much beyond room and board. Since they were true believers, they lived with this, even if unhappy about it. This particular thread is about Kevin Alfred Strom taping conversations like a deranged Nixon, but the former feebs here in this thread are annoyed about giving their lives up to Pierce, sort of like members of every little cult are once the cult-master is gone and the spell is lifted. I have heard followers of Herbert W. Armstrong say much the same things.

In any case, upon Pierce's death, neither Strom nor Gliebe picked up on the new leaderless guido-weasel and Billy Roper snagged up this piece of the former Pierce empire. Around 2004 along came TraitorGlenn Miller who paid better than Roper ever could, and Linder decided to be bought, just like Linder was for sale to Pierce.

What is necessary to understand is that Alex Linder has always been a hollow man, unable to pay for his activism. After the Christmas Coup of 2004, Linder essentially openly became TraitorGlenn Miller's sock-guido.

But William Pierce bought Linder first. Above post shows this.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-09-2009, 10:17 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Whenever I read something by mad dog Lindstedt, this song always pops into my head.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=104634

Comment

Why I don't like jewboy Linder's Virtual Colostomy Bag / TraitorGlennMillerNNF

Why I don't like jewboy Linder's Virtual Colostomy Bag / TraitorGlennMillerNNF

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1310#post1310

Let me say that how you decorate your site and what and who you have on it is your concern and responsibility, not mine.

That said, I liked the content of your web page and came to it because it was formatted differently over on StumbleInn Forum. Like a lot of Christian Identity people, the nazi/nutzi trappings usually comes attached to skinhead criminal vermin which ended up losing Pastor Butler his farm. My faction of the Aryan Nations is concerned with creating an alliance of aboveground DSCI churches to upgrade the small One-Seedline CI churches and keep them underground. I think that Pastor Butler made a mistake in simply letting skinhead vermin run wild in his paramilitary organization to the expense of the family-men who used to be the backbone of Pastor Wesley Swift's Church of Jesus Christ Christian. Now we are not going to flush altogether young confused White men who make mistakes and end up in prison, but the days when these idiots and poseurs and agents provacateurs ran things into the ground needs to come to an end in how we run our above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church. Myself and a number of other DSCI pastors want to simply impose some noise and light discipline upon anyone claiming to be Aryan Nations and rein it is to where it again is the political arm of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church. The family men need to regain control of our racial religion, not insane criminals whose only virtue is that they got caught by ZOG piglice.

Now as for the [bowel] Movement. It exists. Most of the time it is an embarrassment. And some of the nutzi trappings make us wince. However, in the past year of the Desolation of Obamanation I have seen a great improvement in the DSCI forums, blogs and other communication efforts and in some cases, like your blog, a corresponding increase in quality in the overall Movement. It is as if sensing what lies ahead has concentrated the minds of the inherent White neo-aristocracy wonderfully and they have also decided to get rid of the Movement dross on their own as best that they can.

If you sell trinkets, then what of it? Every Movement site needs to sustain itself and I would far rather you sold trinkets or wheat berries or colloidal silver than be on the ZOG payroll like Traitor AlexLinderMiller or $permFront/$pamfront.

My problem with Alex Linder is not that Linder is an amoral vicious little asshole sporting a colostomy bag, but that Linder is a traitor collecting ZOGbux from TraitorGlenn Miller. The noisome cage of VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, in addition to caging many a foul and unclean jew-bird, is simply a data-mining operation, in which TraitorAlex Linder collects this information to use in ratting out other foul birds, like Bill White/Weiss. That Linder is a rat and snitch who collects information, then 'neglects' to flush it, is a given. Linder could have dumped the data on Bill White -- he had plenty of advance notice that this might happen that he had to testilie and thus had nothing to say upon subpoena -- but he didn't. What does that say?: Linder is a rat. Another Hal Turner and TraitorGlenn Miller.

Insofar as Jim Giles is concerned, after the past week's roid-rage rants I am not sure whether Giles is a fool or another self-serving whigger easily driven into treason. A bit of both, I think. Giles abandoned what good will and trust he had accumulated by his measured, interesting interviews by the past week's antics. It is as if he was one of them nuts I met at the NutHouse who go a day or so off their medications who are clawing the wall and letting what little control they have over theys' emotions dissipate and are simply letting theys' uncontrolled emotions run wild.

So if any criticisms of this site hit home, please let it slip off your back like water from a duck, Reichsmarshal. I don't like a bunch of nutzi trappings. But I do like the content that you wrote, and have used it to my own purposes. My 52 year old eyes would prefer to take it easy, but what I do is simply do a cut and paste into Notebook and then read it for myself there. How you run your blog is your business and if I didn't think it was worth reading, I would go do something else that is a bigger chore, like spy on VNNF and $permFront.

So you have no reason to be annoyed at me. I like your blog. I like the fact that you seen what was important the past few days. That others are annoyed at your telling it like you seen it means that your opinion holds some weight. So if it is read, you will indeed gain some measure of controversy and opposition.

I think that you write a good blog and have good sense. Your opinions may not always run congruent with mine and vice versa. However, you usually have your reasons for your beliefs, something which is rare in the (bowel) Movement. I have always been of the opinion that the Movement is a network, not a hierarchy, and thus you having your own system of doing things is no threat to myself. The same holds true in the obverse.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
      X