Clear All

Something Beats Nothing Every Time

Something Beats Nothing Every Time

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post719483
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=351#post351
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...643#post191643
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=968#post968

Originally posted by katzass
    What is this person talking about? He sent him an email and was on his mailing list, and now he "knew" him?

I wonder if the OP can tell me what von Brunn looked like back in the day? I wonder if you can tell me anything that might have distinguished him from others?
    Look, katzass. I'd say that I knew James Von Brunn better than anyone on this forum, or anyone on VNNF or $permFront or any other of the whigger nutsionalist forums. And, that I certainly knew Von Brunn better than the myriad jews infesting the jewsmedia lying about what Von Brunn intended.

As mentioned above, we never were more than acquaintances exchanging hyperlinks to web pages and e-mails. James Von Brunn was of a different religion than myself and we both knew and respected the limits of those differences.

What gets me is that liars who never knew him claim that they knew what he was about. What especially annoys me is that cowardly feebs like John DeNutless, the Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele who James Von Brunn supported and who knew of him have essentially shat upon this elderly hero and told every whigger listening that they don't approve of overt racism and violence when they incite it theysselfs. To these chickenshits the Revolution NEVER happens until the jack-booted thugs start to kick in their doors and beat them up while handcuffed and then the Revolution should have started ten minutes ago.

But you end up having mamzer, whigger or jew forum pigeons and trolls like Larrikoon and Katzturd and Bamser the Sorta-Mamzer Kryger and Mikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor who never have anything intelligent to say demanding that anybody who does have anything to write about current events should be silenced on the basis that these meddling cretins don't like what is said. Piss on them. ZOG should be destroyed along with its degenerate critters infesting it and making ZOG ZOG.

By all means, Katzturd, jump on John DeNutless, as he is a coward and a phony living off of the Heroes of the Resistance and sucking up to the traitors and jewsmedia. But I'd love to denut you myself as a probable jew or whigger troll siding with ZOG if ever I knew who you were and where you lived. Whigger or jew faggots doing nothing but lying behind a keybored have never been able to drag down a someone doing something for the Resistance.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-15-2009, 03:17 AM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

It Wasn't A False-Flag Operation

It Wasn't A False-Flag Operation

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=969#post969
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post352
      http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post719489
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post191645
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=569

Originally posted by NathanSchroeder
      very possible this was a setup. as I dont watch TV I havent been hearing what the mainstream jews media has been saying. the timing is perfect for them it seems as they are trying to get hate crime laws passed.
      Well, I sort of knew the old man through exchanging e-mail, and I do think that James Von Brunn got to be an old man who was tired of living with jewshit and so he decided to piss on their little kike memorial that they devoted to theysselfs courtesy of the White taxpayer in the District of Corruption.

The Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele thinks that Von Brunn did it. Like most members of the Old Resistance, Von Brunn thought that Edgar Steele was a lightweight poseur with his lawyerly calls for 'peacefool Rabblelooshun.' James Von Brunn never kidded himself that us White People are going to get rid of the nigger, mud and jew infestation by begging them to please go back to Africa or Mexico or Khazaristan or wherever these parasites cum from to live off of us. It is an altogether idiotic notion back then and certainly is now. The only way we will ever rid ourselves of these muds and the spawn of Satan is to give them a choice that they can't refuse and that is by killing them all and letting God sort them out. Since the Bible says that we are not going to destroy ZOG/Babylon but rather that a Great Tribulation is going to do it, it is foolish to jump the gun on YHWH. The Revolution/Great Tribulation is being fought On YHWH's Time. It's just that James Von Brunn was getting old and as 'the World's Oldest CreaTard' decided that he couldn't wait. And as a former WW2 vet he hated to think he killed White men to advance jews as a member of The Greatest DeGeneration. They were cutting off his means of life and so James decided to end it all.

Unlike the Whigger Whimperer Edgar Steele and John DeNugent/DeNutless, I am not going to crap all over James Von Brunn's sacrifice. I think it is up to Von Brunn to decide if he thinks it was all worth it, and James was not an idiot. He knew he was not coming back from this mission. So as a suicide commando, he did what he thought he had to do. And I, for one, am going to honor him for it.

We cannot act like a bunch of whiggers scared of what the jews, niggers, mamzers, muds and whiggers are going to do to us under color of [f]law of ZOG/Babylon. Rather, we should make ZOG/Babylon scared of what we will do to it. Can you hear the jews and whiggers and muds whining in fear and pissing and moaning that us White devils hate ZOG so much? I sure can, and their whimpers of fear and outrage is music to my ears. When this civil war/Great Tribulation cranks up into high gear, there ain't going to be much of any ZOG/Babylon left. ZOG, like every mighty Evil Empire fears going into the ash-heap of history, because no mighty Evil Empire has ever survived the civil wars and social decay which destroyed it.

ZOG. Finish off ZOG before ZOG finishes off us.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-15-2009, 11:04 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Stay Away And Stay Alive.

Stay Away & Stay Alive. . . .

TraitorGlenn Miller Is The Perpetual Name-Dropper

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...863#post192863
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=405#post405
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1012#post1012
        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...286#post722286
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=590

Originally posted by TraitorGlenn Miller

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=95766&page=18 post #355

Here's a copy of my letter, dropped in the mail a few minutes ago by my wife on her way grocery shopping. Who'll join me in writing this great patriot ?? Imagine the lonliness, despair, pain, isolation, and helplessness James must be feeling right now. Let's cheer the old warrior up and let him know he has not been completely abandoned by his comrades. Whatchasay ??

James Von Brunn
        Patient
        George Washington University Hospital
        900 23rd Street, N.W.
        Washington, DC 20037

"Dear James;

I hope this finds you recovering from your wounds and not suffering from too much pain.

You’ll recall spending time in my home in Spring 2004. I want you to know I really enjoyed meeting you and the long chats we had. I regret now you didn’t stay longer.

Anyhow, you have many more friends than you think, in spite of the situation you now find yourself. We don’t believe much of the media’s reportings and so we’re searching on our own, via the internet and elsewhere, for more truthful credible information.. We understand there is credible evidence, for example, that you shot no one, and that the guard who died, was in fact, shot accidentally by another guard or possibly by more than one. This strongly suggests your actions had non-violent intentions, as did your actions against the Federal Reserve Board back in 1981, as attested to by your close friend, Rear Admiral John Crommelin. But in any case, please accept my deepest admiration and appreciation for all your sacrifices and for all your labors, unselfishly devoted these past many decades, for the rights, freedom, and the continuence of our people.

James, I don’t know if you’ll be allowed to receive this letter. It’s only a simple, personal letter from a friend, so perhaps they will.

I’d be honored to lend you any assistance that I possible can. Other patriots at Vanguard News Network feel the same. Lots of them. So, when and if you’re allowed, please let us know.

Respectfully your friend,

Glenn Miller
        17209 Lawrence 1220,
        Aurora, MO 65605
        417-463-7703
        The thing to remember about TraitorGlenn Miller is that this drunken miscegenating lifer swine and professional snitch has absolutely no sense of shame. He will run out on its Klan buddies at Greensboro, take money from The Order and then snitch on them and even people who never had anything to do with TraitorGlenn Miller at Ft. Smith, testify against his lieutenants Doug Sheets and Randy Jackson, declare war on ZOG and get picked up dead drunk and pissing on itself with a trailer full of explosives and automatic weapons. There is not a single one of TraitorGlenn Miller's former comrades and followers who haven't wished that they had never heard of the cowardly miscegenating lying rat, much less hear it testilying against them in a ZOG kort. This spawn of Belial has absolutely no morals.

This drunken rat will act all hurt that you 'insulted its non-existent manhood' like it did when it found out what I was really saying about it while trying to get it to run for Congress back in Feb-March 2004. It is a complete coward and will not want to stay a second where some White man could geld it and take its rat head. There is not a bigger coward in the bowel-Movement than TraitorGlenn Miller.

This piece of shit is trying to claim the reflected glory of a Hero of the Resistance. In fact, TraitorGlenn Miller still quotes David Lane who it betrayed. Likewise James Von Brunn.

James Von Brunn was never a leader in the Movement. Rather what he was was an inveterate communicator and networker. One time when he sent me an e-mail it was about a left-wing LibberToon organization called "Boston T-Party" which is largely run by a LibberToon lying piece of shit named Thomas 'Judas' Knapp who I brought into the Missouri LibberToon Party way back in 1995. I thought of informing Von Brunn about how in real life a White Nationalist type and a leftist LibberToon addicted to bringing about faggot marriage and every single beaner and Haitian nigger into the ZOGland because of LibberToon doxology probably wouldn't like each other once they did meet, but I decided to let 'the World's Oldest CreaTard' find out the hard way by himself. LibberToons are most certainly deranged, but they are almost always harmless pussies as long as you don't cum between them and they's dope.

When I picked up from Rabanger reporting that TraitorGlenn claimed that he had James Von Brunn at his doublewide back in 2004, I called 6Killer to ask him what was up. 6Killer told me that yes, Von Brunn had spent a few nights at TraitorGlenn's back in 2004 but that Von Brunn was not amused when some Movement people e-mailed him with "Jimmy, you need to know about TraitorGlenn Miller" advice. 6Killer says that he wishes that he kept his e-mail archived, but he uses Micro$haft. Whereas I use Eudora and have most e-mails since 1995, somewhere. Von Brunn is ashamed of accepting TraitorGlenn Miller's hospitality.

I got introduced to TraitorGlenn Miller by another WN activist who is into whining about snivel rights. I had TraitorGlenn Miller trying to pay for my and wife's restaurant meal and visit me in my office at the foot of the hill in my mother's town doublewide in August 2000 before I knew about TraitorGlenn Miller from Katya Lane and Louis Beam. TraitorGlenn Miller is like an infectious leper who tries to rub up against everyone it can and infect them. TraitorGlenn Miller does that, be it the Missouri Reform Party in 2000 or the Ron Paul people in Barry County in 2008. This scabrous moral leper will try to infect you and you will not be pleased when you find out that you have been slimed by contact with that rat. Von Brunn wasn't.

I ended up having to tell Pastor Dan Johns that the 'wonderful Movement guest' that he had on his Internet radio show was a notorious snitch who testified against Pastor Richard Butler and Louis Beam even though they never had done anything to TraitorGlenn Miller or even met him before Ft. Smith. Dan Johns bucked a bit, but I told him that it was better that I tell him and not have some of Butler's people inform him. No, no need to take the program down unless he wanted to, but to NOT have the rat on again and to simply go on like nothing had happened.

Anyone having anything to do with TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder is an enemy of the Old Resistance and is deemed a fool and traitor or both. Someone from the Old Resistance will make a call and tell you to drop TraitorGlenn Miller or else face payback when it comes time to settle accounts. And weaseling like John DeNugent don't cut it. Anyone having anything to do with TraitorGlenn Miller is a diseased animal to be disposed of when the Resistance comes to power and to be treated as a traitor today. I don't think that a typical whigger hanging around the fringes can understand the hatred in which traitors and informants are held by the Old Resistance. We do not play at Revolution, we live Revolution. Only one side can prevail and survive and as true Revolutionaries we seek power and the way to power is to exterminate any and all opposition from the criminal regimeists and any whiggers stupid enough to support them.

James Von Brunn is a Hero of the Resistance/Revolution. He is still alive. When/if he goes to trial, he should learn from Herman Goering, Saddam Hussein, myself and refuse to be [mis]represented by a ZOG lawyer -- any lawyer. This is a political show trial and what Von Brunn needs to do is to show no remorse and defiant hatred and to always seek to derail the railroad. What is ZOG going to do to a 89 year old man? Kill him? Von Brunn might well die before trial, perhaps be sent to St. Elizabeth's NutHouse in the District of Corruption/Congoids, and will never live to see the end of any appeals.

Seeing this morally leprous piece of rat shit suck up to Von Brunn annoys me no end, as it will annoy Von Brunn. And I include as treasonous pieces of whigger shit Edgar Steele the Whigger-Whimperer and John DeNutless/Nugent who are doing there level best to disown Von Brunn while at the same time trying to advance theysselfs upon his deed of Revolution against the dirty jews and ZOG. Listen to the Whigger Whimperer call Von Brunn a 'criminal.' Listen to Voice of ReTards/Reason have these two bowel-Movement self-serving traitors disavow the only thing that puts the scare into ZOG -- random, unpredictable violence by White men with nothing to lose.

I think Voice of ReTards/Reason is a ZOG false front. I think Edgar Steele, the Whigger-Whimperer, is simply a self-serving whigger feeb without an ounce of political ability who is simply out to be a moderate at all costs -- when moderation is doomed. The Old Resistance has always thought he sold Butler out, even though Butler was doomed anyway. John DeNutless/Nugent is just a wannabe idiot politician who is so far gone that the idiot actually thinks that he will get 50 million whiggers to vote for him for President in 2012. Nugent ALWAYS takes the easy road which leads whiggers to perdition. With his constant whining about being molested as a child by his own parents he sounds more like a professional whining victim than a leader. The idiot can't simply say whether or not he is a homosexual when gently grilled by the jew Colmes and had to be asked SIX times before he said that 'No, he was not a homosexual.' If you got to be cornered if when asked, then you would do better being an actual faggot. Nugent comes across as being more evasive than most politicians.

To wrap this up, yes, James Von Brunn spent some time at TraitorGlenn Miller's in 2004. When Von Brunn found out about TraitorGlenn Miller then he was quite angry at being tricked.

The penalty in wartime for bringing in the enemy, agent or spy into your own camp and someone getting hurt by that act of stupidity or treason is death. Rabang 'Albion' Miller is not an innocent creature at all, but an enabler of treason and deceit. None of you whiggers reading this have ever lived through a civil war. The way you are going, you will not live to see the end of this civil war, which is called "The Great Tribulation."

But I have a question for you: What does TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder and VNNF and Voice of ReTards/Reason and John DeNutless/Nugent and the Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele give you that you must risk your life and the lives of your family on listening to and believing these caught liars and cowards?

And for all of the whiggers above and on these forums whom I've insulted who would ask of me the same question, let me say this: I don't care any what you think of me. Have I not insulted you to where you will not want to believe anything I tell you because it is me who is telling you it? The more of you stupid whiggers who die in The Great Tribulation the better. Neither Christ nor I have use for useless idiots. The sooner 150 million of you whigger nitwits die the better, just as long as 140 million jews, niggers, beaners and assorted mud die with you. YHWH will save or sacrifice His Own, and this war is being fought on YHWH's Time. As did Christ in Matthew Chapter 13, I often speak in parables so, having eyes you do not see, and having ears do not hear, lest seeing and hearing you should repent and be saved, when you are not really someone who should live to start a New World. And for those who see past the parables, I do make you angry so that you will either see clearly or be further blinded.

You want to save jewrself and jewr family: Stay away from TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder. Listen closely to Voice of ReTards/Reason but only by Internet connection. Stay Away And Stay Alive.

Listen to a people shepherd of Christian Israel. Jeremiah 3:15.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-21-2009, 10:35 PM.

Comment

The 2009 Resistance Hero of the Year, James Von Brunn, Was Probably Murdered By ZOG

The 2009 Resistance Hero of the Year, James Von Brunn, Was Probably Murdered By ZOG

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1381#post1381
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...112#post229112
          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2960#post2960
          http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3143#post83143
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...james-von.html
          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=824

What is quite likely is that the unrepentant war hero -- the elderly fighter against the jews in Civil War II -- was murdered by ZOG yesterday.

Why? Let me tell you why.

James Von Brunn went on a one-way mission to scare the dirty jews in their Holohoax temple to gullible goyim worsheeping the jew race who had been allegedly murdered by fed-up Germans. Like I said on above posts on this forum, the D-Day silliness a few days earlier had pushed James Von Brunn over the edge. James wanted to die in the attack and so he prepared his own one-way mission, and as I speculated, took along one of his old .22 rifles.

Now whether or not James killed this nigger with his .22 can be easily verified. I suspect that it was simply nigger cowardice which killed the nigger security guard because it never was stated that von Brunn's .22 bullet had killed a burly nigger. Rather, the jewsmedia danced around the subject, leading anyone who knows how they lie whenever and however possible to figure out that the nigger security guard died from a hail of bullets from the other cowardly nigger security guards. niggers are invariably incompetent, which is why niggers screw up everything and anything they touch. What is most likely is that the other panicky nigger security guards shot their own fellow nigger and the jewsmedia decided to blame von Brunn for it because as they look at it, the insufferable goyim decided to lift up his hand against the spawn of Satan, the apple of D-g's eye.

So when ZOG had a wounded man the question is whether ZOG can use the White man for a show trial. Since James von Brunn was certainly not going to grovel and plead and rat out others, and had no remorse, ZOG decided to put him in a NutHouse and see if doping him up would make him more pliable. Since von Brunn was not pliable, it is quite likely that von Brunn was simply murdered in order to spare ZOG the humiliation of a show trial with a highly uncooperative unrepentant defendant quite likely to make the show-trial into a circus by exposing it as a railroad.

You see, the same thing happened to me. I was sent to a NutHouse illegally and doped up illegally simply because I demanded to be my own attorney. They did not want me filing motions and digging up dirt and filing federal civil rights lawsuits against them. The trumped up case was going to fall apart if or when I got to confront my slightly retarded grandson like it did fall apart at the first time that the prosecutor Jake Skouby and Bill Dobbs had to get him to try to testify to the lies that 'therapists' had allegedly claimed that they had coerced from him.

Now for me the illegal doping was two or three milligrams of Risperadal which was not meant for the made-up political diagnosis of Psychotic Disorder Not Otherwise Specified, but rather an attempt by the nigger witch doctors Alicia Thompson and V. Marvelene French to justify keeping me at the Biggs maximum security center indefinitely so that I could be attacked and possibly murdered by nigger and insane whigger criminals.

I would spit out the dope whenever possible which was possible always except when this African Somali raghead nigger named Fahti Said was on duty. Raghead niggers ALWAYS hate Christian White men, and so we can't get away with anything. So when 'Fathead nigger' was there, it was swallow the dope and get a mild headache feeling a few brain cells die. As a result, I really really hate nigger animals for what they did to me. Every time I was forced to swallow dope I felt violated. I'll gladly skin out every single whigger nurse who mindlessly enforced this illegal doping as well.

Psychotropic medications ALWAYS kill elderly old whiggers suffering from senile dementia. I used to dig out the dope sheets for the dope I was forced to take and the dope that the other nuts were forced to take. I never seen any psychotropic drug which didn't say that it was NOT to be used on geriatric patients suffering from dementia, or even anyone over 65 years old.

So, James von Brunn is in a NutHouse, ZOG doesn't want to give him a show-trial in which von Brunn is going to openly gloat about making the jews and niggers squeal, and for which Jimmy had absolutely no remorse. So what to do if you are ZOG?

Answer: Simply force psychotropic medications which will eventually destroy his mind and kill him dead, neglect to take care of the staph infections -- disguised as spider bites -- which is endemic in NutHouses in which unclean niggers and nutty whiggers wanting to die don't take very good care of themselves or take baths and are unclean, and James von Brunn will indeed die before trial with ZOG claiming that only the insane members of the 'Greatest [De]Generation' which saved the jews from von Brunn's German cousins would ever dare raise their hands against D-g's Chosen Piss-pul -- the jews.

James von Brunn probably would have lived longer if he had been put into solitary confinement in a jail someplace. But ZOG had to in effect murder him by putting von Brunn in a place where he would be forced to take the poisonous psychotropic drugs that would take away his will to fight and then his ability to fight, and then his life.

When it comes time to deal with these regime criminals, give them as fair a trial, if any, as they gave out heroes of the Resistance. The only reason to give regime criminals a trial is so that they can confess, and can die under torture after betraying their families and friends and co-workers serving Under Satan's Administration. These regime criminals deserve only a lingering death and let they and their families die like Ahab's House, like Ahab's regime, unburied and food for the dogs in the cities and the birds in the field. They need to die before they kill us -- and don't anyone who claims to be a Resistance fighter ever forget what needs to be done with those who serve evil. When typical whiggers see how the Resistance treats the jews, the muds, but most importantly the whigger regime criminals with the utmost in remorseless callous brutality, then the Resistance/Revolution will endure for at least two, maybe generations. We must impress that the Revolution was necessary and that the hundreds of millions of ZOGlings dead was altogether the fault of the jews, muds, but most importantly, the regime-criminal whigger race traitors.

James von Brunn. The Hero of the Resistance for 2009 who made it but a few short days to 2010.

Hail Victory!!!

Accused Holocaust museum shooter dies
          White supremacist died in prison hospital while awaiting murder trial

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34731305...rts/?GT1=43001

WASHINGTON - The 89-year-old white supremacist charged with a deadly shooting at Washington's Holocaust museum died Wednesday in North Carolina where he'd been held at a prison hospital while awaiting trial, authorities said.

At the federal prison in Butner, N.C., spokeswoman Denise Simmons announced that James von Brunn died shortly before 1 p.m. Wednesday.

Simmons said the suspect had "a long history of poor health which included chronic congestive heart failure and sepsis."

Von Brunn had faced charges that could have earned him the death penalty.

He had been receiving medical care for months at the North Carolina prison complex, which is known for its medical facilities to house aging and sick inmates. Simmons said von Brunn was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Von Brunn's lawyer, A.J. Kramer, called the death "a sad end to a tragic situation," but declined further comment.

The elderly suspect had been awaiting trial for the killing of security guard Stephen T. Johns at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum on June 10. Von Brunn had been wounded by return fire.

Officials at the prison hospital had previously said chronic medical problems had complicated a psychiatric evaluation for the suspect, who prior to the shooting had written racist and anti-Semitic screeds on the Internet.

'Glad he's gone'

One of the two guards who fired back at von Brunn said he had mixed feelings about his death.

"I'm shocked. I'm glad he's gone. I wish he had his day in court but it'll never come," said Harry Weeks of White Plains, Md.

Weeks returned to work in August and said he thinks often about his slain colleague.

Johns "was a good man. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss him."

A seven-count indictment against von Brunn charged him with first-degree murder, killing in a federal building, and bias-motivated crime. The indictment also accused him of seeking to intimidate Jewish people at the museum.

Authorities say von Brunn walked up to the museum carrying a rifle and shot Johns, who was black, as the guard was opening the door for him.

Von Brunn had a racist Web site and wrote a book titled "Kill the Best Gentiles," alleging a Jewish conspiracy "to destroy the white gene pool." He also claimed the Holocaust was a hoax.

Von Brunn, alleged Holocaust museum shooter, dies

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?hpid=topnews

The elderly white supremacist accused of killing a security guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in June died Wednesday afternoon at a North Carolina hospital, authorities said.

James W. von Brunn, 89, who was wounded in the head during the assault, had been undergoing mental health evaluations at a federal prison in Butner, N.C., in recent months. He died at a hospital near the prison shortly before 1 p.m., a federal prison spokeswoman said.

Von Brunn's quiet death contrasts sharply with the brazen violence he unleashed June 10 in what prosecutors have described as a suicide mission, an attack that shocked the nation and sent tourists scattering for cover on a busy downtown street.

Prosecutors said that von Brunn, an admitted white supremacist who lived most recently in Annapolis, had been planning the assault for months and that he hoped "to send a message to the Jewish community" that the Holocaust was a hoax. "He wanted to be a martyr for his cause," a prosecutor said in court.

Before the shooting, von Brunn had finalized his funeral plans and gotten his finances in order for relatives. Then, shortly before 12:45 p.m., he double-parked his red Hyundai on 14th Street NW in front of the museum and walked toward the front doors, a rifle at his side, authorities have said.

As von Brunn neared the entrance, security guard Stephen T. Johns, 39, opened the door for him. The white supremacist fatally shot Johns at point-blank range, authorities have said.

Other guards quickly returned fire, wounding von Brunn in the head. He was treated at District hospitals but needed a wheelchair and had difficulty speaking during a court hearing several months ago.

Von Brunn was indicted by a federal grand jury on charges of first-degree murder, committing a hate crime and gun violations. If convicted, he would have been eligible for the death penalty.

His guilt was never in serious doubt -- the shooting was witnessed by dozens of people, it was captured on surveillance video and the assailant was carted away in an ambulance -- but some had hoped to glean some insights into von Brunn's psyche during the court process. Many, including Johns's relatives, remain shocked that anyone could be filled with so much hatred that he would shoot a helpful security guard at a museum that serves as a memorial to the slaughter of millions of people.

Johns left behind a young son.

"I just hope he was ready to meet his God," said Nola Gorham, Johns's grandmother, of von Brunn. "I didn't wish him no back luck, even though he did a terrible thing to my grandson. . . . Nothing can bring closure" to something like this.

The museum issued a brief statement on its Web site Wednesday that didn't mention von Brunn by name and continued to hail Johns's heroism. "This tragedy is a powerful reminder that our cause of fighting hatred remains more urgent than ever," the statement said.

The suspect's son, Erik, told a reporter that he was aware of his father's death but declined to comment further. The son has said that he wished his father had died in the attack, not Johns.

During a September court hearing, von Brunn told U.S. District Judge Reggie B. Walton that he wanted a quick public trial, but the judge delayed the defendant's day in court until he had undergone mental health tests.

He had been held at the prison in North Carolina since Sept. 25. In addition to his wounds from the attack, he also suffered from congestive heart failure and sepsis, prison officials said.

It is not clear when he was taken to the hospital or how he died.

Von Brunn was known for decades as a loner and white supremacist who spun elaborate conspiracy theories about Jews and black people in leaflets, in books and on his Web site.

In December 1981, he walked into the Federal Reserve with a handgun and threatened to take the members of the Board of Governors hostage. He had hoped his actions would lead to the deportation of all Jews and black people from "the white nations" of the world.

He was convicted and served a little more than six years in federal prison.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-07-2010, 10:58 PM. Reason: Add links

Comment

Working...
          X