+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Linder Gets Mad At His Low- and No-Quality Whigger Tards

Default Linder Needs jewr Services, Bardamooch.

Linder Needs jewr Services, Bardamooch

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post723836
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post442
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post193521
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post1090

Quote Originally Posted by bardamooch
    I don't understand why people obsess over Linder. If you can't stand him don't go to VNN. Seems pretty simple to me.
    Absolutely right, Bardamooch.

My spies tell me that jewr lard and massturd the gut-sick guido-weasel dying of jew ass-cancer Alexis LinderMiller was herd bellowing for jewr deft whigger piglice tongue to cum over to VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF and spell pore Brutus from cleaning his colostomy bag, chop, chop.

Head on out, Bardamooch.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Victor Switzer is offline Finck-el-Stein's Little Southron VNNF Anglo-Mestizo Meercat Tard Member Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Licking Finck-el-Stein Southern Fried Colostomy Bags in Southern Arkansas

In my time at VNN, different posters who know Alex have intimated the same rumors, namely that he's a cokehead, uses VNN donations to play the stock market, and that he jokes about being a jew. That's something I'd personally never joke about... even with close friends, and especially if I looked like this:

IMO, he could go either way.

But it's total hands-off approach to TraitorGlenn that throws me off. I've seen him embarrass Glenn one time over the Aryan Alternative paper/rag they put out, but other than that... whatever Glenn wants Glenn gets. Not cool with me.

Victor Switzer is offline Finck-el-Stein's Little Southron VNNF Anglo-Mestizo Meercat Tard Member Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown Victor Switzer Looking like a ZOGling whigger/mamzer assclown
    Licking Finck-el-Stein Southern Fried Colostomy Bags in Southern Arkansas

As to the quality of posters at VNN, I have to say I've known some excellent White men there, but the majority are retards and lowbrows without an original thought in their heads.

With many of these, if you challenge their narrow beliefs by saying "hey, maybe we should do things a little differently, since what we've been doing DOESN'T WORK" you immediately get accused of being a kike or government agent or fag or whatever first comes to mind. Heavens forbid someone have to stop wearing their brownshirt uniform in public and not look like a moron.

99% of the posters there are there to get validation for their beliefs... change is too fucking scary for them to contemplate.

Default Why Linder and VNNF Is Largely Irrelevant

Why Linder and VNNF Is Largely Irrelevant

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=551#post551
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...537#post195537
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2071#post2071

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=545#post545

In my time at VNN, different posters who know Alex have intimated the same rumors, namely that he's a cokehead, uses VNN donations to play the stock market, and that he jokes about being a jew. That's something I'd personally never joke about... even with close friends, and especially if I looked like this:

IMO, he could go either way.

But it's total hands-off approach to TraitorGlenn that throws me off. I've seen him embarrass Glenn one time over the Aryan Alternative paper/rag they put out, but other than that... whatever Glenn wants Glenn gets. Not cool with me.
    I met Alex Linder at Topeka at the Anti-Brown v Board of Edjewcation May 2004 rally sponsored by Billy Roper. I went there primarily to see and meet Pastor Richard Butler before he died and anything other than that was nice.

Linder simply came across to me as a lightweight. He made about 14 pages of notes which he looked at for 15 minutes and spent most of his time howling about niggers and jews. Pastor Butler gave a simple speech about how the fault in the fall of Topeka and AmeriKwa was that the White Man was no longer a White Man. I think it was the best speech of the lot. I harangued about losing my grandchildren and about the implications of prion poisoning. Roxie used the old videocamera until the battery gave out to tape the 40 minute Rally, and sometime I'll sell the Windows mpg DVD for ten ZOG-bux so that anyone and everyone can see for themselves what went on.

But outside in Dean Robert's back yard, a little Swiss guy for a European film crew filming about White Nationalism in America gave Linder an interview after filming a Butler interview. My camcorder battery gave out and myself and Ben Vinyard were listening. Sometime during the interview, due to the Germanic habit of saying 'ja, ja!' to fill in the gaps, Linder got the impression that the little Swiss guy was a jew, and Linder looked worried. It got straightened up by Ben Vinyard, as I was too amused to let the misunderstanding end.

So Linder is scared of jews. At 6'1" with light eyes and light brown hair, he is Nordic. But his air is furtive and the real-life impression makes me think of him as in his pictures as a gut-sick little guido weasel with jew ass cancer.

Linder is typical of these Gen X spin doctors. He reminds me of the little whigger played by Michael J. Fox in "Spin City." A whole corps of these little faggy whiggers and mamzers spinning lies to benefit politicians. Linder grew up and was trained in California to be one of these little weasels and he got caught in a lie and turned out like what happens to most of them. These jewrnanalism skrewls turn out these pathetic race-traitor critters all the time, who are used up like disposable love dolls.

Dr. William Pierce seen the Linder discard and decided that he could use Linder to run his off-brand for Gen X whiggers web page, called Vanguard News Network -- VNN. And he paid Linder a small salary and Linder lived in his granny's basement in Kirksville.

When Pierce died, Kevin Alfred Strom had no use for him. Neither did bully boy Gliebe. And so Linder drifted over to Billy Roper, the smartest of Pierce's successors, and Roper put him to work, using one of his people to set up a server and to buy v-bulletin software. By then the heyday of the VNN web page was gone. Linder needed money and due to my fighting with TraitorGlenn Miller was probably introduced to him by Will Williams (Whiggerswill). TraitorGlenn Miller had plenty of ZOGbux, and could pay more than Billy Roper and so Linder was bought sometime in 2004, between March and September.

Billy Roper was taking Butler around on Butler's "About to Die Tour" and he was selling David Lane merchandise and so couldn't afford to have Linder keep TraitorGlenn around. The end result was the Christmas Coup of 2004 in which TraitorGlenn was banned and the TraitorGlenn haters ran wild until Linder got his own server and v-bulletin forum license, selling for $160 back then. TraitorGlenn Miller paid for it, and the end result was that people like myself were banned from VNNF and the first wave of VNNF boat pisspul hit Fade the Butcher's phorafags/feebs. Fade/Fake the Butcher/Bitcher/Flake was a mercurial little rich whigger kid who would pull down his forum every so often. Given the reality that only one in twenty whiggers have any real leadership ability, few whiggers figured out that all setting up a v-bulletin forum cost was around $100 a year for a server storage and $160 for a v-bulletin license. Fake the Flake really didn't do anything that everyone else couldn't have done better.

Us DSCI pastors were out of funds so we used phpbb2 forums. I set one of my own up and was helping Pastor Gulett with his when I got arrested in May 2005. I am sure that that if this false imprisonment hadn't taken place I'd have set up my own v-bulletin forum back in 2005, as I have done here in 2009.

Many whiggers ask why I 'obsess' on Linder. The answer is that Linder really is doing nothing more than running an ill-managed 'Tard Corral for CreaTards and Net Nutzis on ZOG's nickel. TraitorGlenn Miller was a contemptible marginal figure, a moral and political leper rubbing its sores on feebs, and known to the Old Resistance way back in 2000. My job was to tell the New Resistance about his history and quarantine those infected by enthusiastic exposure to TraitorGlenn and Linder.

You see, anyone who supports TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder is someone who is either a jew or mamzer troll or a whigger moral imbecile. So when they post and post and then become nothing more than whigger meercats eating up every dollop of LinderMiller colostomy bag leavings, then what they do is essentially 'out' theysselfs.

The thing to be feared is the jew or snake or rat that you don't know exist that betrays you when you are down. TraitorGlenn Miller is really no threat. Actually, he does us a service. VNNF is actually a ghetto for jew trolls and whigger idiots. It acts as an open air-free range bowel-Movement NutHouse -- The Greater Free Range 'Tard Corral -- TGFRTCNNF. So occasionally I whup up on it so that ZOG/Babylon, which fears DSCI message and leadership, will think that VNNF is 'working.' Even more to the point, I think that they know VNNF isn't 'working' but what it works is as a sort of 'Von Brunn' advance warning/detection point for the FBI/ADL/$PLC. ZOG wants to see in advance the next gun-toting, suicide-bomb carrying 'White Supremacist' who will kill not only a sundry jew, nigger and whigger, but who might also take out one of them. The jew Defense Secretary Cohen and his nigger wife were in the Holohoax Museam and while they are worthless jew and nigger drones not worth much to anyone, so too are all regime criminals. And so they realize that all the thieving and scheming won't get them very far if they end up being killed by a whigger maniac who could have been detected in advance by its irrationality beforehand on VNNF.

Likker for TraitorGlenn and Alex Linder, $180 v-bulletin license, $300 per year server host fees, a little paycheck for Alex Linder to keep him fed in granny's basement, wading through 100,000 whiggroid 'Muh Dikkk!!!'posts from 100 whigger nutzis vs. possibly finding out the next James Von Brunn -- to ZOG priceless.

What I am worried about isn't VNNF, but rather the growing casualty lists which are going to be created by such as Edgar Steele, the Whigger Whimperer, and sundry hidden ZOG false-fronts like Voice of Reason/ReTards which are providing sterilized whigger nutsionalist political/propaganda on behalf of 'moderation' and "No White Revolution until the Jack-Booted Thugs are kicking in my front and back door!" It is the Voice of Whiggers telling whiggers to go ahead and be whiggers, which is killing . . . . whiggers, but whiggers who might have been able to grow into White Nationalism. The surest way to kill a whigger is to tell the whigger that it is perfectly moral and safe to go on being a whigger, don't wake up and save jewr life, when in fact whiggers are going to die by the tens of millions in the time ahead. As well they should. But some of us would save the salvageable.

You woke up in time and decided to save your own life. And you look back at the VNNF kook-oon which swaddled you with justifiable revulsion. As well you should.

But Alex Linder is no superman, no Svengali. All he is is a second-rater who rose thanks to time and casualties to the top, like rancid creme, like slag. That is what I keep hearing from the 'survivors' who were in bondage, not to Alex Linder, but to their own whigger stupidity. Understand that it wasn't a feeb like Linder who held you in ignorant bondage, but rather yourself, your original programming which you sloughed off.

You and YHWH saved your life. Give yourself a pat on the back, but all good due praise to YHWH.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=545#post545

As to the quality of posters at VNN, I have to say I've known some excellent White men there, but the majority are retards and lowbrows without an original thought in their heads.

With many of these, if you challenge their narrow beliefs by saying "hey, maybe we should do things a little differently, since what we've been doing DOESN'T WORK" you immediately get accused of being a kike or government agent or fag or whatever first comes to mind. Heavens forbid someone have to stop wearing their brownshirt uniform in public and not look like a moron.

99% of the posters there are there to get validation for their beliefs... change is too fucking scary for them to contemplate.
    They are whigger cripples living in their own sanitarium who like it as it is. However, as you said, there are plenty of jew and regimeist trolls there who act as 'flappers' to keep the whigger suckers running.

Rather than get into this myself, I am going to have Spy #333 give his own report on the self-outing of one particular jew faggot troll hiding behind an Aryan avaturd:

Quote Originally Posted by Spy #333

Longtime Linderwitz lackey outs itself!!!

But not surprisingly, the rank and vile at Linderwitz's Whorehouse doesn't seem to notice. These people's philosophically-historically fact-gorged brains, which by and large are only used to try and display false levels of intellectual depth, aren't accustomed to the rigors of critical thinking, which is why they continue to try and rationalize F.W. Brauneye's kahnments even after post #5 where he says:

Quote Originally Posted by FW Braunstuff
    I find anti-Semite such as yourself increasingly disgusting.
    You people are invariably dregs and low-lifes.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=97003
    Even some of Troll Central's most prolific and senior posters (i.e., "VNNF Lifers") don't seem to understand that third strike/bottom of the ninth inning/eighteenth hole-remarx like the above don't require further anal-ization. Braun-eye is not attempting to adopt an Am-renesque, CoCCesque or any other alternative "strategy", but rather, this most virulently anti-Christian of Troll Central posters has just admitted to everybody what/who he really is, thus, it is finished. End of story.

However, what you see in this thread is the same zognitive dissonance which to this day STILL causes some Lindermillerites to hypothesize that lifelong-commie J(ewish) P(unk) Slobjewski "quit" the (bowel) Movement because it was "disgusted" by the movement's lack of progress, though it unequivocally outted itself as a card carrying communist after posting literally hundreds of poorly veiled hints prior to its outting, most of which sailed right over many of the solipsistic heads in that dungheap of a forum.

Words mean things, but sometimes a careful, or at the very least, casual reading of those words is required to find that meaning. Book larnin' is fine, but it is no substitute for wisdom. A surfeit of the former with a paucity of the latter is largely to blame for our race being in the near-fatal position we find ourselves in today.
    In other words, one of Linder's Lifers was really nothing more than a jew troll who hid its revulsion for whigger nutsionalist typicals by shielding it behind a pretense of being a high-brow homosexual who hates all whigger breeders. The jew would have been sent packing a long time ago but because it pretended to be a high-class Aryan faggot it was allowed to camoflage/conceal its Anti-White hatred behind an Auntie Christian guise. jews and mamzers take similar advantage of whigger gullibility by hiding behind a Hitler avatard. Whigger nutsionalists invariably who have broken out of their indoctrination just enough to think, "Hitler GOOOOOOD!" are imprinted to follow like baby ducks or chicks critters with a Hitlerian avatar. Whereas the Resistance hard line have their suspicions immediately aroused and never get over being burned before.

Spy #333 understands Troll Central. He brings my attention to matters of importance. Reading the thread revealed that it was even worse than Spy #333 said it was because the whiggers on VNNF are oblivious, or rather conspire with theysselfs to be fooled because they think they have no other place to go.

And, being whiggers, they are right. Next stop, VNNF v2.0, phorafags/feebs, haven for VNNF boat pisspul.

www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009 at 11:07 PM.

Farah Fawcett had ass cancer --- Linder has Crohn's disease. Get it right !
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease

I met Linder at the 2004 IHR Conference in Sacramento. He didn't say much.
    I have never met Glenn Miller.

Knoxville police arrested Alex Linder of Kirksville, Mo., a white supremacist and operator of the Vanguard News Network, after he ignored orders from police and fought with officers, Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said.

Police said Linder's arrest was the only one directly related to the afternoon event, which organizers had promoted as a "rally against genocide" and as a protest "in honor" of slaying victimes Channon Christian and Christopher
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahknaton
    Martin Lindstedt has been banned for general crudeness, spamming and his over-the-top calls for violence and mass murder. He cross-posts all his postings to 3 or 4 forums, anyone who misses him knows where to find him.

Default Kievsky posts Lindstedt material on VNNF

Kievsky posts Lindstedt material on VNNF

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=652#post652
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post1356
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197701

Quote Originally Posted by Turbow?lf View Post
    Yet "leaky-splean" Linder allows threads like this:

The latest from Mad Dog Martin Lindstedt

bitc-hing
    Actually Kievsky likes me quite a bit and thinks I'm hilarious, second only to Luke LaVellian.

Kievsky actually is a real activists trying to turn urban whiggers in jew yawk into farmers. He has advocated urban and suburban whites to make alliances with local farmers to grow their own food, which is actually a pretty good idea. The farmer gets paid money to help these people grow their own food on their own garden plot out in the country. Thus both the white farmer and the urban white benefit from the alliance made for their mutual protection and profit in the days while there is food available. Thus Kievsky actually did propose something useful.

Linder has a "no Lindstedt material" policy on VNNF. However, Linder has been losing his best posters over the years, so it will probably suffice to to put the thread in the "Nutzpah Lounge," their minor jewlag/tard corral over on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-15-2009 at 09:34 PM.

Default The 'Life' of Linder

The 'Life' of Linder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=653#post653
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...699#post197699
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1357#post1357

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    Martin, I remember briefly after repeatedly calling Linder out on his demanding White breeding to increase yet failing to do so himself despite being middle aged a "daughter" magically appeared a few months later (some may recall Fade did a stunt similar to this) and a pic of him holding some poor couples baby daughter surfaced with a tag such as "whatever the name was born 7lbs whatever ounces and a date" ....and the child was never mentioned again. You have any fucking idea what that was about?

There are some dumb bitches out there but one birthing a kiddo for the penniless unemployed middle aged guido living in grannies basement stretches credibility beyond belief.
    Linder, like most Movement whigger tards, actually has a problem with getting pussy. The thing about most whiggers is that they are cowardly and thus they turn off young pussy that wants aggressive males. When the pussy gets older and has maybe a kid or two out of wedlock, then Linder is disdained because of his selfishness.

Actually, from what I've been told by the Old Resistance the word going the rounds back then is that he damn near raped this whigger journalist female who was well-disposed to us around 2003 or so. I listen to my Old Resistance contacts because they have been around the block quite a few times. Him making Elisha Strom, Kevin Alfred Strom's second dry hole a moderator on VNNF for a short time until facing revolt was as a result of him not getting pussy since pussy had him. By now, I think that Linder has pretty much given up on having a family of his own now that his choices have made him pretty much hated and despised by both ZOG and the Resistance.

So I've heard rumors that Linder got secretly married and had a wife and baby daughter. I discount this because Linder is not a family person, but rather the epitome of self-serving whigger feeb, drunken and immature. Linder in real life looks Aryan/White. His actions are anything but White.

Young children can be a handful. One time I had to cook supper, bathe, and put to bed my four grandchildren with no help except from my granddaughter Helen and after three and a half hours they like to wore me out. I got some sort of appreciation for women's work then. I couldn't wait until Roxie and my stepdaughter came home to take the youngest two and for us to keep for the weekend the oldest two. Some people are unsuited to be parents and selfishness is not a family virtue. Nor does Linder seem to have any financial base to support children and a family. I don't think Linder is getting rich from his ZOG stipend.

So no, I don't think Linder has a family. However, a family is leaving hostages to fortune. I intend to destroy the families of regime criminals in retaliation for them destroying my family. Linder probably understands on some level that having a family is not for him given his past history of treason. So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.

Default I wax strong

I wax strong

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197711
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=654#post654
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1358#post1358

Quote Originally Posted by bardamooch View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt

So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.
    This is a Christian pastor?
    Whiggers, faggots, mamzers, jews, regime criminals and Linder's colostomy-bag lickers don't get to determine DSCI clergy, either separately, or, in the case of Bardamooch above, when it is all six of above critter.

By the way, Bardamooch, my non-profit was renewed on the tenth of jew-lie and it's good until the last day of August 2010. So go ahead and eat some more shit after you lick Linder's colostomy bag dry.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html

Default The LinderMiller Colostomy-Bag Licking Whigger Faggot Piglouses' Lament

The LinderMiller Colostomy-Bag Licking Whigger Faggot Piglouses' Lament

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197845
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2072
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=660#post660

Quote Originally Posted by bardamu View Post
    Tricknologist,

I just don't get what people see in Lindstadt. Listen to the way he talks about Linder. Have you stopped to wonder why he has this passion for Linder and hating him? What could possibly have happened on the stupid VNN to evoke this? Linder is in our camp basically. We are fighting the same enemies but Lindstadt says this about him:

Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt

So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a friend of Linders. I don't go to VNN and when I did Linder and I never talked, or actually when we did it wasn't particulary friendly. But what kind of sane man says the above, and you guys that like him, what the hell is up with that? Other than 6 Killer, who is probably a deep cover agent of some sort or homosexual, one or the other.
    Typical whiggroid regime-criminal 'thinking.'

Bardamooch reminds me of one of my NutHouse room-mates, a ex-fireman/fire-pig named 'Larry' -- Larry Goofy as we called him because he was one goofy whigger pervert with a name close to 'goofy.' Larry Goofy was a whigger a few months older than myself who took a Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity (NGRI) plea of having sex with a six-year-old girl. Now Larry was the girl's third of four different perverts -- some whiggers prostitute their own children and ZOG loves to run its honeytraps to blackmail whigger perverts like Judge Gregory Stremel -- and according to Larry told on him because she wanted the sex to continue. Larry jewstified his behavior by claiming that the little slut "had all the parts of a fully grown woman." Now I doubted that, and wondered why Larry thought it proper to look for perverse unlawful sex in such places in the first place when there are no shortage of lawful-age sluts in the ZOGland. Larry was simply a goofy sanctimonious whigger pervert. Larry also said that he got bit by spiders and that caused him to go off the deep end and become a pervert.

I told Larry about how ZOG/Newton County piglice had trumped up charges against myself in order to destroy my family and because I insisted upon being my own attorney they couldn't stand the fact that this meant that they would have to put my own retarded grandson on the stand and he might well fizzle or take them down by telling that it was all a lie. Now Larry acknowledged that I didn't seem to be a pervert and that the matter probably was trumped up.

But Larry, like most whiggers, whigger criminals and all whigger government workers LOVE ZOG/Babylon. Under a free social order, perverts and criminals would be subject to simply being killed out of hand by vengeful fathers. I know that I would like to geld Luper Baldwin and Ben Coles for molesting my grand-daughter as well as the regime criminals who destroyed my family. To Larry, jews were 'God's Chosen People' and Larry simply could not bear to find out that Ashkenazi jews -- 90 percent of world jewry -- never belonged in Palestine even though it could be found out by looking it up in the computer Encarta encyclopedia. Larry also married a sluttish Mexican and had beaner children and grandchildren and was almost violent in insisting that such were as 'good as White' and 'belonged in this country' infesting Whites. Larry was a jew-loving, race-traitor, government worker whigger pervert. Really a typical whigger -- like Bardamooch.

Larry claimed that he was going to tell the psychiatrists that I was "worse than Hitler," determined to cause chaos and revolution, was plotting against the government constantly, hated jews, niggers, beaners, whiggers and everybody, and that I was insane because of my religious beliefs. I told Larry to not bother being a bitch -- all that shit was already in my 'treatment' record and that these shithead quacks always had to put in the lying caveat that they were not discriminating against myself on the basis of my religion. They would accuse me of having delusions of grandeur and I'd accuse these witch dokturds of having delusions of adequacy. Better than half of my '[mis]treatment team' meetings would end in me being kicked out of the pretense that I had any say in my [mis]treatment team planning. It was all a corrupt farce for which I want revenge in any case. All I could do was to wait for the end of the Bush and Blunt administrations over ZOG and MoZOG, and the khannedservative whiggers to figure out that keeping me imprisoned merely meant that Obongo/Jay Nixon can do to them as they did to me, and so they ended my illegal imprisonment.

Larry was simply a typical whigger who loves ZOG drawing a $1500 per month pension for a bit of fire-pigging locked up in a NutHouse at the expense of $200,000 per year for the past dozen or so years who pled to being nuts because he was a weak-minded pervert who couldn't keep his pecker out of small children. Larry and Bardamooch are both typical whiggers who sense that ZOG/Babylon is the best thing that ever happened for whiggers, up until the time that Sodom burns in its own social conflagration. Larry and Bardamooch could never flee Sodom and Gomorrah, but rather would blame the death angels for thinking that they are better than them for not allowing themselves to be cornholed by whigger faggots. Genesis 19:4-9. Christ says that the men of Sodom will judge whiggers unmercifully.

A White society run by White men would have simply executed Larry, the other three perverts, the perverted girl, the worthless whigger mother that sold the kid to perverts, and the family protection lesbians who run these programs for letting things go on so they will have jobs destroying white families. Diseased animals simply must be destroyed before they infect healthy animals. As a 'Pastor' or people shepherd, you understand that whiggers are simply another form of animal, and even if they are 'white' that most of them will never amount to much of anything or use the 'soul' that they were born with to do anything other than to follow the easy path which leads to their permanent death.

Now what Bardamooch sees in 'Lindstadt' -- jews refuse to spell my name right for fear that an Internet search will lead the searcher to my actual writings and whiggers will read and go White -- is what typical whiggers who love ZOG, like Larry, see in 'Linstead.' They see a White pastor of a racial hate religion within the bowel-Movement who advocates getting away from the ZOG false fronts and going 'lone wolf' in their local area. Does anyone really think that ZOG fears Bill White/Weiss, Hardy Mongol-Lloyd, or Hal Turner nearly as much as ZOG fears James Von Brunn or the Poplowski kid who killed three liittle pigs as quickly as so many sheep? What kills ZOG regime criminals isn't mere words from some whigger running his mouth thinking that he has 'rights' the criminal regime need respect, but rather bullets from the desperate and doomed who have nothing left to lose who find that ZOG consists of nothing but cowardly, craven, degenerate whiggers, jews and mamzers who probably wouldn't make a decent bar of soap or a lampshade.

So Draco is wrong -- there is indeed a [bowel] Movement, two-thirds to ninety-five percent of which is false-flag planned opposition. "What do you mean, Lindstedt?"

Alex Linder's VNNF is most certainly paid for through TraitorGlenn Miller. I've pointed out time and time again that Linder was simply a washed up little guido-weasel with 'whiggpah' who was discovered by William Pierce, given a sinecure suitable for living in Granny's basement, then after Pierce died went to Billy Roper before glomming onto TraitorGlenn Miller sometime between March and September of 2004. VNNF is simply the brand name for CreaTard urban whiggers who hate jewdayo-Christianity and who are thus forced to hate the rural Southern and Western Christian Identity as a part of doing business as a ZOG false front. $permFront is simply the older mechanism for removing geezergelt from the Movement from the Baby Boom whiggers playing at racism.

Now what I have always advocated is understanding that the Movement is a network and not a hierarchy in which the Resistance chieftains know and recognize each other and hate each other because they are simply nothing but into it for themselves.

The exception is the Christian Identity element, which itself has faced problems given that Butler in his dotage lost the allegiance and participation of the genuine DSCI element in favor of skinhead scum who swarmed around Butler like flies wanting to gain an empty title to power and respect. My task the past nine months has been to drive away skinhead and nutzi vermin who didn't know jack about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, like Aryan Front and ease out from positions of power those who are under the delusion that Butler made them a general of their own 'Army of One' when Butler was dying. Aryan Nations is the political arm of the aboveground DSCI Church, not a charitable organization for the care and feeding of whigger nutzi skin/shitheads. If you have no political or organizational savvy, then what is the point of claiming to be Aryan Nations?

The vast majority of Christian Identity is One-Seedliners in family congregations rife with heresies. One of the tasks that I have taken is to get a DSCI committee of pastors to create a book, "DSCI for whiggers" which will create a DSCI Orthodox study and then a workbook for a seminary of sorts. The goal is to make Dual-Seedline Christian Identity the White Man's Racial Hate Religion which will help trigger a Second Reformation during this Great Tribulation. A book which will be of aid and comfort to Whites, and an excuse for Warlords to conduct a racial holy crusade against jews and most importantly, whiggers.

Now Bardamooch, like Larry Goofy, is a whigger ZOG-loving probable piglice, who has been squealing like it has been gelded since April 5, 2009 when this pollack kid popped three little pigs. Bardamooch has taken upon itself to whine and kvetch and squeal like a little pig that killing whigger regime criminals is wrong and unChristian according to the tennants of jewday-churchianity.

To which all I say is to pick a side. Christ says that those who are not with us are against us.

One Hundred Fifty million ZOG/Babylon/Sodom-loving whiggers and 140 million jews, niggers, beaners, and sundry mamzers all demanding that ten million White men be their slaves, and if not slaves then prisoners or dead. Ten million White men coming to the realization that they don't want to be wage and tax slaves but held hostage by their families (with whigger enemies within) and property and fear for their lives. Well White man, time to fight or die. And we have no way to put in jail, no way to enslave and keep productive 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds. We must exterminate them in this civil war which now is only claiming us as casualties.

Now how do we do that? And, as Michael Collins found out in 1918-21 Empire-ruled Ireland and other Resistance movements have found out, you remove the traitors from within first in order to blind the imperial piglice.

As society falls apart and the means of living become endangered and cut off, there shall be a great die-off called the Great Tribulation which shall solve the matter for Whites. Our task is to first stay alive until the Return of Christ but also to Resist. We do that by decentralization, by staying underground, by striking when we are strong to destroy those whiggers and muds Under Satan's Administration.

So, this thread was started to ridicule Alex Linder and his 'tard and meercat feebs and colostomy-bag lickers. Bardamooch is one of them colostomy bag lickers. That the fool makes it quite obvious is really a benefit.

Bardamooch is a typical whigger. More than likely local piglice with an immense ability towards sanctimony, which would probably vanish when forced to eat its nuts.

Bardamooch is also a liar. It knows nothing about those it libels, yet it lies anyway. I went from collecting SSI to being a trust-fund baby. Does Bardamooch care that it lies? 6Killer is now a deep-cover agent or homosexual, according to Bardamooch. All lies as anyone who wishes to read can find out that Pastor John Britton is the nephew of Neumann Britton, Pastor Butler's first successor and the father of five daughters. So neither a homosexual or deep-cover agent.

In a well-run White society, Bardamooch would have lost teeth or been gelded or sold into slavery for lying about his betters. Someone would have simply killled this whigger dog and then had to kill the whigger dog's family to forestall revenge, and no one would have said anything against this deserved course of action. The vast majority of the world in the vast majority of history ran its affairs as did Arkansas or Afghanistan tribesmen. Only a rich decadent social order can afford or tolerate lawyers. The Law of Ancient Israel was altogether self-help justice, wherein the only penalties was flogging or death.

And, it is not grevious mangy dogs like Bardamooch who decide whether or not I am a Pastor of Christian Israel, but rather YHWH. Jeremiah 3:15. Whigger faggots and piglice have no say in the matter. If YHWH disagrees, then He can resurrect jewr whigger pecker and nuts and teeth from out of a pile of whigger shit after it passes through in three days and nights and splice it back on like an ear. Matt 26:51.

That both of us are allowed to say pretty much whatever we want is because this forum is run according to White Man's internal unwritten law, administered by a no-bull Redman who acts whiter than all of you whiggers. phorafags/feebs has never been run like that, nor has VNNF or $permFront. If you cannot stand White freedom of speech, then I suggest that a whigger faggot piglice head on out to phorafags/feebs and get down on jewr knees and lick Stan the Belgian Fruit-loops cock or over to VNNF and make sure Linder's colostomy bag stays clean. Wouldn't want the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer to get sicker and leave TraitorGlenn Miller having to pay off a complete nobody like Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat, now would we?

Actually the main reason why I trash Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller is that I want ZOG to think that these two drunken idiots are accomplishing something as a ZOG false front. A competent counter-intelligence officer would have jailed Alex Linder on trumped up charges and made sure to 'lose' the case and made Linder into a Resistance hero, as opposed to being nothing more than a gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer running a ZOG false front. Also, whenever I kick Linder, I love seeing a colostomy-bag licking whigger faggot piglouse squealing like a . . . . colostomy-bag licking whigger faggot piglouse.

So feel free to eat some more shit, fuck off and die, Bardamooch.

www.whitenationalist.org
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009 at 11:13 PM.

Default Typical Whigger Poseurs

Typical Whigger Poseurs

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197858
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2073
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post661

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanric and WHorse View Post
    You should be glad that L is here, and not on "serious" forums.
    Whiggers ALWAYS think that whatever they do, is serious. Like serious pud-pulling. "My taffy-pulling is the most serious thang in the entire whirrrld." Whiggers like H&Wh are in actuality stupider than kittens who learn the second time when they shit on a linoleum kitchen floor that regardless of the importance of burying their shit, that reality says that they can't do that on linoleum.

Whiggers never can learn to not masturbate in public where they can't clean it up, much less hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermaniac and WHorse
    Stumbleinn is about "shooting the shit", period. That's all it was ever meant to be. Serious forums lie elsewhere.
    Whiggers, having all the characteristics of a dog save fidelity, are dogmatic in their delusions. What is important, what is 'serious' is what a whigger defines as 'important' or 'serious.' Vesuvius is a mere trifle until it buries that whigger beneath the ash. Then all is forgotten the next day, as every little whigger lives in its own little world.

'Serious' to a whigger is concentrating on its masturbation efforts. That and whether the grocery store will take the 50 cents off coupon for Jerkins Lotion.

Serious forums lie elsewhere. H&Wh is merely relaxing after having had to switch hands and boards without losing a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoremaniac is Worse
    I generally agree with your assessment of L, but he's really just a pet kept around for the amusement of Stumbleinn; no one who is serious takes him seriously.
    And who are you again, Anonymous ZOGling whigger ass-clown #667?

Quote Originally Posted by Whoremaniac of Course
    And even if he is foul and reprehensible, that doesn't mean that he is necessarily wrong about Linder or Miller. It really isn't a good idea working with known federal snitches like Miller. But that's neither here nor there as obviously you aren't defending Linder/Miller/VNN.
    You need to spell Bardamooch on the colostomy-bag cleaning detail, Whoremaniac & Whorse. Alexis LinderMiller says he loves ponies.

Whoremaniac & Whorse is the sort of whigger who won't say 'shit' even if it has a mouth full because it knows that if made to swallow that it won't be able to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Whoremaniac and WHorse/Mr. (F)Ed
    Chill out; enjoy the show. Try the veal.
    On a 'serious' forum like phorafags/feebs, Whoremaniac & Whorse would be telling Bardamooch to enjoy the McPizzle with jewlian lee sauce.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009 at 11:22 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast