• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jewboy in me is always looking to ban whigger tards

The jewboy in me is always looking to ban whigger tards

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...21#post1495921
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7648#post7648

Originally posted by Fred O'Mally, whigger tard with a sweet ass Rabbi Linder loves
    http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...07#post1495907

Actually Alex, I've been wanting to take a critical look at all the recent mass shootings, and put together eye witness testimony and other emperical evidence to try to show a pattern. I do believe one exists.

I'll post it in the corral if that's okay with you. If you disagree, I won't do it. Is it muh turn to lick the sacred colostomy bag, Master? Call me Fred-gore, jewr Southron whigger meercat tard, jewr Lendership.

Don't ban me bro!!!

You can put it where you like. Preferably up my ulcerated bleeding kike bunghole to staunch the menstrual flow from Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS. Honestly, it's so obvious to me there's nothing there with Shady Hook and Aurora that I don't pay any attention. Of course that is because I've got optical rectumitis what with having to constantly monitor my bleeding kike bunghole all the time that I have little time to actually see what is going on in the world. The one I will not tolerate in the top two forums is moon-hoax conspiracy theories. Those go in TC only, or Lounge. This is serious jew/ZOGbot shit. The Greater Free Range Tard Corral & Colostomy Bag News Nutwerk Forum is devoted to quasi-serious jew kikealike shit. We haven't even pretended to be "Free Speech for Whites since I had to put down the Christmas Coup of 2008.

Either one has evidence or one does not. One's guess is merely a guess. I'm pretending that muh colsotomy bag of a forum is the jew yawk Slimes and shit. I have not seen anything I consider significant evidence in relation to SH or Aurora. You talk about patterns - the most significant pattern is that after literally every single shooting or atrocity that gains national attention the paranoids come out of the woodwork and make exactly the same claims. I'm gonna go all $permFart on jewr whigger asses. They get into bogus micro-photograph analysis, they run wild with any media discrepancy, they try to tie dead or relatives into some other theory (the Lebon or Lisbon or whatever it is) - that is the real pattern. They spread rumors and malicious gossip against our beloved ZOG/Babylon. I won't have it.

As for Donnie, I have a suspicion about him, based on a number of things. But I don't have ANY solid evidence. Just some red flags. So I keep an open mind. I'm fixing to ban this over 2500 post fuktard and only need the slightest excuse to do so. That whigger fuktard had better tread light and even then, I'll fuck him anyway. It is always wrong, as Rockwell said, to say that because someone doesn't support my position on this or that, that that fact alone proves he is an enemy. Donnie is a long-time solid poster here, a donor, colostomy bag likkin' whigger meercat and someone I have always liked, despite recent irritation. Yup, he's on double-secret fuktard probation and I'm greasing the skids to ban him with some kosher turkey bacon. Leonard too is excellent - if he sees something before I do, he usually makes pretty much the comment I would make. And he's a Southerner! That makes him doubly valuable in putting out quality mental work.

The government is using Shady Hook, to be sure. That does not mean the government produce the event. Claiming it did, without producing evidence compelling to a rational man, not only damages your own credibility, it unlevels the field for the next guy down the pike who's discussing a genuinely substantial theory, such as the Mossad producing 9/11.

That said, only I get to lie and post shit which I know to be a lie from the likes of jewromy Visser in order to lie about my enemies like Pope Marty or Greggy Johnson. I am one vindictive lying jewboy pretending to be a White Nationalist leader as opposed to a very sick jewboy with a rebellious kike asshole wanting to secede from a lying dirty kike asshole.

I shit jew now. I'm a regular Robesjewqueer and the ban-guillotine is always hungry for the blood of tards.

Ick bin ein gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS.
    Cornholing Forum Caligula [/URL]

Comment

Speaking of banning ZOGling whigger tards: The Concerted Effort to Destroy VNNF

Speaking of banning ZOGling whigger tards:

The Cooncerted Effort to Destroy VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=153611
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8252#post8252

It seems to me that the trolls and antis have taken over a very large part of this site, it seems that they are intent on gutting serious ZOGling whigger ass-clown posters ability to discuss any important issues without the trolls & antis, (many kikes among them) destroying the threads and content.

White issues here are suffering immense damage due to insider help. The infiltration at the highest levels of moderation, and by that I specifuckally mean Vargina the Colostomy-Bag Likkin' Meercat, appear to be assisting those who would destroy this site.

I'm just putting these thoughts out there and will ask for those who love VNNF and are distinctly white, to contribute here.

Alex seems to be preoccupied with other pursuits, because he hasn't been writing as much lately. His colostomy bags are overflowing thanks to the Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, and Vargina isn't keeping it licked out. Obviously he has a life as a marrano Ashkenazi secret jewboy. While his head stuck up his bleeding blistered bunghole is turned, however, those he relies on are wrecking his crown jewel. No, not his kike nut, but rather this Greater Free Range Tard Corral paid for out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, paymaster the drunken anglo-mestizo red-nigger mamzer TraitorGlenn Miller. That's my personal opinion for which I'm about to get banned. I've been here long enough to know most of the posters, and there are very many excellent whites here, but the non-whites of the hook-nosed persuasion are tearing down this site. By that I mean all you VNNF jews.

We need to clean up our tard-corral home. If it is mods or admins who are allowing these damages to occur, then they need to change their ways or get the boot. Hear me Rabbi Lender/Linder, Vargina? Cum-cum, cum-cum!!! If it is subversive groups of antis and trolls, then they must go. Itz them or me!!!

Please give as much input as you can in this regard. Cum-cum, cum-cum.

Thanks for your help in putting out the fires that are burning our happy happy tard-corral home.

==========

Itz Fun Being A Witless Meercat!!!

Comment

Either you support my virtual kosher colostomy bag --VNN-- or you are a piece of goy shit that this jewboy wishes it could shit.

Either you support my virtual kosher colostomy bag -- VNN -- or you are a piece of goy shit that this jewboy wishes it could shit.

Rabbi Alex Linder
        Gut-sick kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...85#post1672585
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...485#post411485
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0438#post10438

If Rimland has that background, why in god's name has she not spearheaded the development of a White curriculum for K-12? Perhaps because she's not a white nationalist. Is she? Far as I know, she's a German-background revisionist. The two are not the same thing by any means, though there tends to be similar attitudes.

I've got to a point, fuck everyone outside of VNN. Why should we promote their stuff when they never help us? VNNF is altogether a ZOG-supported virtual kosher colostomy bag. And if you don't support my kosher virtual colostomy bag then you are a piece of shit goy -- of the type that my gut-sick guido kikenweasel blistered and bleeding kike asshole wishes that it could shit.

Will Rimland promote VNN?

The fuck she will. She is a kikess out for hersself, just as this jewboy is out for itzself.

All these people are the same.

Fuck them. Up the ass. Like I wish could be safely done with my kosher blistered and bleeding bunghole.

I just got done fucking with Colin "White Girl Bleed a Lot" Flaherty. One of Suckpoop Joe's boys at WND. I asked if he makes the jew connection re the hush crimes. No. He's no Lucy. He don't do 'splaining. He doesn't think he needs to explain hisself to a sick jewboy running a ZOGtard corral with a bleeding and blistered kosher Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS infected bunghole. I told him he should be ashamed of himself. He's a fucking carpetbagger trying to profit off hush crimes while keeping the jew nexus on the down low. Plus he wants to pretend that this importunate sick jewboy doesn't even exist, here in some shithole in NorthEast Missouri, amongst the gullible goyim.

This is what I mean. I'm done with non-reciprocal relationships. They don't work. They want what we have, they join us. They want to promote their shit. Pay at the window, run an ad, bitch. Buy me a new colostomy bag or lick my sore sick kike anus.

It's my fault for being weak and tolerant and mushy. No longer. By force of [s]will, I'll shit what passes for a goyturd yet.

I spent years giving Zundel free promos, repeating his stuff, posting appeals. They don't give a fuck about anything except their own operations. Fucking fellow kikes.

I don't wish them ill, but let them promote their own shit to their own people. They're not on VNN's side, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Either you're pro-VNN, or you're a piece of shit in my book. Now I need to lay down because my jew bunghole is bleeding and shit.

Comment

#1 VNNF Rules and White Movement Thread . . . jewboys banning whigger retards arbitrarily

#1 VNNF Rules and White Movement Thread . . .
          . . . jewboys banning whigger retards arbitrarily

Rabbi Alex Linder

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...30#post1681430
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0628#post10628
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...486#post411486
          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0628#post10628

I've banned Greg Johnson and A. Anderson. Just like that. Because I'm the HjIC -- Head jewboy In Charge. Besides, my jew bunghole was especially blistered and bleeding from my Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, and I suspect that these two whigger goyim are shitting firm strong long turds from healthy gentile rectums, well A. Anderson anyways, oy vey!!!

Yes, VNNF is not an organization. I've said this myself. Itz a data-mining center for the $PLC/ADL and other jewboy organizations from ZOG. And Flounder/TraitorGlenn Miller forgot to mail me my next check for some new colostomy bags.

I've also said it behooves us to act as though we are part of a serious movment. And ignore the fact that we are mainly jews and ZOGbots. If we agree to that, then we must conform our behavior in certain ways. YOU MUST LICK MY jEW ASS-HOLE.

If someone we know, who posts here, or is known in the movement generally, is under assault by the enemy, we should present a junited front. We have no call to say anything, so why do we? We know that we don't know the facts. That alone should lead us to keep our mouths shut. It is just a matter of time before this virtual colostomy bag is sued out of existence by the families of the victims that that drunken Lumbee melungeon shot down like dogs two weeks ago. Then there's the principle too many seem not to have heard of:

When there's nothing to say, it's necessary to say nothing. I really need to clench down on this virtual Free-Range Colostomy Bag and ZOGtard Corral like I can't on my own blistered and bleeding kike bunghole.

Watch how I do it. Clench, relax. Cleeeeeeench, reeeeeelaaaaaax. Ooops. Look like we got a bloody dribble here. . . Vargina!!! Vargina!!! Where is that fuktarded colostomy-bag likkin' meercat when this jewboy needs him? You there, clean up this fecal jewboy mess!!! Watch how other intelligent senior members here conduct themselves. Take your lead from that. You can poast here for years, and then, oy vey, jew're out like last weeks Passover lamb or gefilte fish.

Everytime something the media can present as negative pops up, we know the usual suspects will come to VNN and other places to collect quotes to aid them in their lies, misrepresentations, stereotypes and demonization of our noble cause. Like pretending to be Aryan while being cowardly sick jews in a virtual Chosen tard corral.

If your posts helps that, I conclude:

1) that's your intent; or

2) you're too dim to see how your foolish words will be used.

3) My jew ass-hole is really acting up again and it is past time again to ban another goy ass-clown, especially one smarter than myself.

Both of which tend to make me not want you here. Go over to the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon. or if Balkanoid Mongrollian Spam-Mamzer to phorafags/feebs / VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRCBZTCNNF. Now I'm going to piss down my kike leg and run for the tall grass, like a jewzelle.

You have some absolute free right to speak your mind here?

No, you don't. You never did. From Day 1 this forum was set up as a ZOG false front and data-mining center and unless you are stupid enough to take a bullet for me for the next thirty years like Joe Snuffy did, you need to hit the road, Moan Whigger.

You're here as a privilege, and one that can be revoked at any time for any reason by this sick, fucked-up jewboy.

Hey . . . we allow open antis here. That won't change. In fact, Donnie from Ohio is actually Mark Shitcabbage from the ADL. They aren't the problem. They are my fellow jewboys and got my mangina, if fact. The problem are veiled antis and idiots who run their mouth, 99% of the time behind a facade of anonymity. G-D anonymous yellow pussies, Oh Glory Day!!! Now I said it . . . And I want to go out to the Kirksville Walmart and kill something goyim with an Uzi given me by the Mossad.

That won't fly here, I will get rid of you, like bloody kike shit from an infected, bleeding and blistered kike anus without benefit of colostomy bag whether you realize what you're doing or not.

VNN is a ZOG false front run by a gut-sick jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS on Order ZOGbux pretending to be here to help the white race, not to do anything other than to damage it. If your comments fall afoul of that purpose, don't be surprised if they're deleted and you're banned.

Free Speech for Whites. You gotta be shitting this jewboy. We actual jewboys have been banning real Whites here since TraitorGlenn Miller took over as paymaster and I forced Billy Roper to try -- and fail -- at the Christmas Coup of 2004.

Comment

I'm setting up a Randroid Cult of Kiken-LibberToon Personality!!!

I'm setting up a Randroid Cult of Kiken-LibberToon Personality!!!

Rabbi Alex Linder

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...36#post1681436
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0648#post10648
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post411487
            http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...36#post1681436

The more you refuse to let this jewboy control your behavior...the more stick out those who mean [sw]ill. Why, this LibberToon Ayn Rand jewboy with an unruly bleeding and blistered jew bunghole ravaged by Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS is building up quite the little cult of personality.

Yes . . . we're not an organization. We are a data-mining operation set up by the $outhern Poverty Law Center and the Ashkenazi Defecation League morphing into my own little personality cult. Pity TraitorGlenn Miller / Flounder isn't around to get me some new colostomy bags. But we ought to act like it. "It" being a cult of personality, like Great-great Aunt Ayn Rand / Alicia Rosenbaum set up. All it requires is self control. And, if none of you goyim tards have any self-cuntrol, then me and Vargina the Colostomy-Bag Likkin' Meercat and Flounder, well, in loo of Flounder, TraitorGlenn Miller's favorite black bi-sexual bitch and long-time lover "Peaches" Jenkins, will be whupping jewr well-rounded manly goy manginas with one of them swagger-stick thingeys. The benefits of that self-control are immense. More Masochism, More Sadism. Play will make jew free, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

We now know the truth about Johnson and Griffin's nature and motivation, thanks to recent events. Cunthair Walrus gots hisself a little squaw with one in the oven. Greggie is sorta faggy, the way me and Flounder want you edjewmacated goys, but he is operating his own bookstore. And me and Flounder don't like "bookstores." Too much chance to save some incriminating photos of a dissipated weekend at Rabanger Miller's Genuine Korean Massage Parlor and Dog & Kimchee Bar & Grill. Besides, they are claiming that I had something to do with Flounder running amok!!!

We see how many of our own posters are too dim to perceive the facetious things they say will be used by our enemies - very possible as part of a campaign to make the sort of racial truths and facts we adduce here as illegal to post and discuss in America as they already are in most of Europe. That and that Fat Bitch Heidi Beirich says that if I don't jack off into a cup, for the benefit of her breeding a whole pack of chutzpa-spintroing bunghole-bleeding secret jewboys, then she'll tell Mark Potok that this false front needs to be pulled, like they did with Pierce when the chickenshit old bastard learned he was about to croak.

Giggling little idiots don't think about these things. Or care. They just want to run their mouths, with no consequences.

The Internut's serious business. I don't need any more whigger fuktards questioning my authoritwaht or my new changes into a data-mining virtual leather-bar for jewboys, mongrels and faggots.

Comment

I'm going to ban some more whigger fuktards. . . Then like Great-great Grand-uncle Ghandi, drink some of my own urine.

I'm going to ban some more whigger fuktards. . .
              Then like Great-great Grand-uncle Ghandi, drink some of my own urine.

Rabbi Alex Linder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0686#post10686
              http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...37#post1681437
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...488#post411488
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...0686#post10686

We've got over 550 looking at this forum right now. Why, itz enough for my clipped-kike pecker to get hard, but now that Flounder is in the klink, there are no more colostomy bags in my future, and a hard jewboy pecker presages a bleeding kike bunghole.

That's impressive. Every time one of my fuktards runs amok, like Joe Snuffy or TraitorGlenn Miller, then everyone is watching VNNF, up until the time I pull a TraitorGlenn Miller and snitch them out to the Grand Jury. I'll bring back Greggie Johnson so that I can change the subject and call Greggie a faggot and ban him like I did back in December 15, 2009, after I testilied against Bitch-tits Bill White.

We are part of something important and growing. A $PLC/ADL data-mining operation. Another Ayn Rand type Cult of LibberToon Anti-Christian jew Personality.

Act like that. You WILL lick this gut-sick kikenweasel with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS' bleeding and blistered kike bunghole, cum-cum, cum-cum.

You're as serious as you behave and as you take yourself. The Internut is serious business like no bizness I know other than Shoah bizness.

I'll give an exception for Southners, as they come from a culture that embraces losing, and have never been part of anything that's ever won, but if you're from the North - you have no excuse. Or if you are a California jewboy from Pomona that was cast out by the neo-khans in their serious journals. You come from a serious, competent culture, and you know how to act to produce results. What are those results? Well, to ask is to ask to get banned.

If you don't control yourself, if you don't think we can win, that our cause is noble and valuable, and quite possibly the most important thing going - then why are you here? Other than like Donnie from Ohio / Markkk Shitcabbage who is a silent partner here, or you swarm of jewboys like NW Dalvez, or some shitskinned guido nigger like Chris313 wanting to play at being whigger. Leave. Or if you stay, at least don't obstruct our cause's way with your puerility. Or inability to lick kike bunghole. Jesus Fucking Christ, this jewboy loves to take the Galilliean's Name in Vain, get out there in the real, as opposed to this virtual jewworld and play with your balls like everybody else. Some stupid cunt retweeted my riposte to her joke: "The bleeding edge of puerility." She takes the insult as a compliment. Well, no jewboy cum-cum, cum-cum for her.

If you have that mentality, get out of here. Go play with the David Letterman fans and the other adult "kids." Go over to Stanley Digg's Virtual Rape Dungeon and leave us jewboys alone.

If you're serious, then act like it by exhibiting the very modest discipline of ... not saying stupid, enemy-useful things . . . keeping your mouth shut . . . not being a smarter goyboy than this jewboy . . . creating an (online or offline) Greater Free Range Colostomy Bag and ZOGtard Corral poisonous jew culture you want to live in. Being the change you seek, as even my great-great grand-uncle Gandhi said. He loved "Linder's Bagels."

Comment

Rabbi Linder to pull plug on virtual colostomy bag if don't get ZOGtard funding

Rabbi Linder to pull plug on virtual colostomy bag if don't get ZOGtard funding

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...08#post1753308
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1617#post11617
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...210#post419210
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1617#post11617

Bottom line: VNN needs 2500 a quarter, or 10k a year to be stable. If that money isn't in, then VNN will be off the air for some period of time, starting November 16. I'm cummin' to you ZOGtards, colostomy bag in hand/hoof like Hal Turner, asking you VNNF ZOGtards to pony up so that this virtual colostomy bag might survive, cum-cum, cum-cum,

Our next bill is due mid-November. Thanks to our former ZOG paymaster TraitorGlenn Miller running amok and gunning down some whiggers and anglo-mestizos in a parking lot when he was supposed to be just stealing me some kosher colostomy bags and now rightfully jailed, I don't have the money to pay it. I can no longer pay my own bills, let alone VNN's. I'm in the same place as when Fearless Leader Pierce rescued me as a self-loathing cast-off jewboy when the neo-khans of The AmurriKwan Spectater kicked me to the curb. Da Pierceite ZOGtard spent 666 Order ZOGbux to set me up as another ZOG false front. Now I'm all alone and bleeding out the asshole from Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS because my unruly jew ass-hole has had enuf' of this self-loathing unruly jew ass-hole. Basically, I have reached the point where "anyone who writes for any reason but money is a fool or a jew." As a jew I have never before felt that way, and don't now, but now that I'm bleeding out my own kike bunghole with nary a fresh colostomy bag in sight I fully understand it.

We have people fucking with our jew master race. People showing up on my doorstep asking questions about TraitorGlenn Miller. Harassing my relatives at the synagogue of Satan in St. Louis and here at the custom kosher bagel bakestery in Kirksville and Pomona. I don't have anything to fight them with except one measly half-full colostomy bag full of kikesblood and my own kikeshit. I don't have a car, health insurance, a foreskin or anything like that. Haven't for years. Bills are as low as I can make them. I live at probably 1/10th the cost of 90% of you. Which is fine. But I can't live any cheaper. Not with this bleeding jew bunghole. It is bleeding again. There simply has to be some lubrication, or I am going to forced to look elsewhere. I can shut this forum down 50% of the time, and simply write books and sell them. That's not what I want to do, but I simply can't carry the burden of this place alone, and that's what's going on, at this point. I'm going all "Hal Turner" on you whiggtard asses, especially now that my friend and lover TraitorGlenn Miller is in jail, finally.

You want to fight jews? I as a self-loathing jew have the will and ability to do so, as proved over two decades. These fucks are making 150k a year to harass me. I need 10k to fight back. I am begging. For food, fresh colostomy bags, and Internut access, cum-cum, cum-cum. It's humiliating as hell, but not nearly as much as admitting that I am a jew and having Donnie from Ohio/Mark Shitcabbage poke and prod my blistered and bleeding kike bunghole with "Preparation Kike" in order to get a few more chutzapa-tros out of me, but I am.

I don't like writing this because as a Spawn of D-g I consider myself above it, but...I'm not. My own blistered and bleeding kike bunghole is in rebellion against me like Daddy Satan against YHWH. Why must my own jew ass-hole be in perpetual rebellion? Crohns. This stuff crushes you. As a Spawn of D-g pretending to be an Aryan like a good little self-loathing jewboy I signed up for that. I will never leave. But I'm saying, I simply can't mentally go on bouncing on the bottom. Especially when that bottom belongs to one very sick Red Sea Pedestrian.

If you want something that keeps a truly radical ZOG False Front line -- unlike all the garbage that is simply conservatism or double-talk with a racial veneer -- and something that will be here tomorrow, just as long as tomorrow isn't November 16th, then support VNN. Support me. Rabbi Alex "Schlomo" Linder. I'm not going anywhere. I don't pay for cable or netflix or any of that jewshit. Hell, I can barely shit my own jewshit. How many of you my fellow "foreskin disabled" jewboys and shabbes whigger colostomy bag likkers can say that? Well, put your money where your pretend politics are. Please. I'm begging you. And I so got to squeeze off another tablespoon of kikesblood jewshit, I feel my anal pangs!!!

I have come about 60% back from a truly draining and miserable chronic problem. Clench, clench, clennnnnnch!!! Oy vey, I jewst had another "accident." I will never reach 100% but I have enough to make life living as a self-loathing jew here in the midst of Missouri goyimland, and I think things will continue to get better. I have energy to do work. "Work" here defined as Talmudic whigger nutsionalism.

Here's how I envision us going forward. You send me ZOGbux, I take down jewr name and give it to my bigger jew masters at the $PLC/ADL/FBI. Then you get caught doing something, maybe. I testify against you like I did "Bitch-Tits Bill White, then you go to prison for 30 years.

Such a deal.

1) we have the 10k/year to keep VNN/me solid. This way I have mental security. Poverty is not a problem. Absolute poverty is a big problem - it impacts health and exerts a grinding-down effect resulting in, really, death, and in very few years.

Before I got involved in this stuff, I thought it all the way through. It's a purpose worthy of dedicating a life to. It's a thing where dedication might make a difference. I believe VNN has made a difference so far, and will continue to do that in the future. I see more and more stuff taking a VNNlike line, and that is very heartening. It shows that we are right, and if we just keep going, we are ginning up more and more people. And we have ZOG on our side - they are the most powerful, if implicit and unintended, WN out there. And they won't and can't reverse course. Things are going our way.

Here's what I'm going to do:

Go back to original VNN format, but this time at alexlinder.com. This will begin November 1. I will write spintros. I will post original articles (there first, and later here. Stuff on forum is buried too much. This place is best for discussion and archiving (sticky threads well filled and arranged). And I will do a letters page. I will not post articles from others, nor will I attempt to nurture talent - there. I will use my personal site to funnel interested parties here to the forum. And to my twitter.

So...we will have twitter, alexlinder.com and VNNForum, all mutually promoting and ideologically reinforcing. This seems the best way to do it, so that we can attract and draw in the maximum number of people.

Whereas I did a huge amount of writing from last november to the start of this June, in the last several months I have worked on streamlining my personal affairs, with an eye toward writing some longer stuff when I get in my fifties, within two years. That's one form I have not tried yet, so it seems like it might be the way to go. And it would produce more money.

Now, for this forum, what I envision is...and am slowly working on...

a) we want to have the best and biggest database in the world of educational materials. That means not just collecting them free and online but arranging them logically and cohesively and persuasively. The way that you know something matters or you love it or it's important is that it keeps coming up in your head unbidden, like your gf or bf when you're on the road. The idea that keeps bubbling in my head for fifteen years now is the need for what i think of as whitecontexting. In a sense all we do furthers this goal. That is true. But the more formalized - into edu-bricks that together form a massive edifice of knowledge and understanding - the better. K to 12 to Ph.D., even. This is what will be in The Massive. This is a long-term undertaking. At the same time, we also want to produce the best database of hush crimes. Through this we want to give whites the clearest picture of what is actually going on. Where they come from (their history, white hebrew school, as it were, or Aryan School), and where their context is today - who runs things, what he intends, what is actually going on, and how we all can change it.

There are two prongs: the hard and the soft. The hard is physically fighting our enemy. That is not the purpose of this forum. So we need to do the soft stuff the absolute best we can. I think we have done well, but we can do more and better. As always, I will lead, but I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has good ideas for arrangements. I consider I have created the concepts whites need. As a professional journalist and ideasmith, basically, I understand better than anyone (not a boast or claim, I honestly believe that) how to prosecute the verbal war. And I have not seen anyone come up with a (better) or really any political strategy than fighting a simultaneous war with the conservative underbrush and the jew-leftists who are our main enemy.

Anyway, I need 10k a year to make this stuff run the way it should. That breaks down to 2500 a quarter. That is doable. I hope all of you who get something out of here and want to see the above plan move forward will do your part.

Donations extremely gratefully accepted at:

A. Linder
                POB 101
                Kirksville MO 63501

I can take paypal, send me a PM for address.

I am working on other options (bitcoin) but not up yet.

P.S. alexlinder.com will open november 1. I will be taken letters intended for publication and response at my email, alinder5@gmail.com

Comment

A Day in the "life" of a sick jewboy with jew ass-GAIDS running a ZOGtard Corral

A Day in the "life" of a sick jewboy with jew ass-GAIDS running a ZOGtard Corral

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...07#post1755507
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1646#post11646
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1646#post11646

Example of how things go. Got up two weeks ago, boom, computer not starting. No reason I can see. That's 105 to get it fixed up, some kind of software thing. Stuff like that happens.

Today, get up, turn over my garden, 20x5 plot. Good to turn over the soil last thing in fall before freeze comes. Worms active, garlics I planted in fall actually have green sprouts. Not sure what that means. Checked email, got various threats from some Irish law firm re a story about some nigger yutes raping a woman. Some court may have decided in their favor, and they are running around trying to expunge a story that ran in the Irish Examiner.

VNN thread here, with quotes from article
                  http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t...hlight=adetoro

So now the white lawyers for these niggers (or whatever mud they are) are running around trying to hose off google, and threatening to sue for costs, etc.

My point is, there is some stuff like this daily, weekly, or monthly related to simply trying to keep a forum open that discusses what is going on without applying the usual filters. What you see here from me publicly really is more than the tip of the iceberg, but there is a lot that you don't see that for various reasons goes unmentioned.

This really is a fight, and money is the one direct way you can help.

As of now, the total stands at 450 of the needed 2500. I will post an update again on Friday. I have not pushed things in the past, but as they are now, I must, and probably should have been all along. VNN has raised huge sums in the past, but they have tended to go into lawyers' pockets, which is nearly always a waste, or for projects that provide less bang for the buck than simply keeping this forum open, run by a professional, and focused on the jew problem and the need for a white solution. Money lubricates everything, makes everything easier to accomplish. So help out if you possibly can. Thanks again to those who have donated.

If you didn't see it, I'm now writing stuff at alexlinder.com. Daily spintros and such. I will take LTEs and respond, and do some original articles. Basically what we were doing at the original VNN when we started, except I'm not posting articles from others and it's in HTML rather than in a blog. Never should have gone to a blog in the first place, but you live and learn.

We will keep developing this forum, and keep perfecting it as an archive, place of discussion and just make it all around as good as we can. The third leg of the stool is twitter, where you are welcome to join us in circulating white-useful material.

Anyway, like I said, as of Tue morning before hitting PO, we're at 450 in with 2500 as the goal.

A. Linder

Comment

I'm flushing the Virtual Free-Range Colostomy Bag & ZOGtard Corral -- For Now!!!

I'm flushing the Virtual Free-Range Colostomy Bag & ZOGtard Corral -- For Now!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...70#post1761470
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1699#post11699
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1699#post11699

Final tally: another 150 came in since last report, making the finally tally, as of Monday, November 17, 2014: 1884. Far as I can tell, another 150 or so promised (Donnie - I don't think your donation arrived, and Herr Winnicki promised another 50).

The goal was $2500, and I said I would shut the forum down if we came in under that.
                    I will be shutting forum down, sometime after midnight tonight. Not for a long time, but for enough time for people to think about things.

The level has to be at $2500 a quarter. That is sustainable for the foreseeable future. It's not just a negative thing (paying bills), it's a positive thing: with that money there are things I can do, mostly behind the scenes, that are white-positive. Without it, I can't.

While the forum is down, I will be posting at alexlinder.com daily, as I have been since November 1. As I have promised in the past, the forum will never go away for good, so long as it's in my power to keep it open.

I understand this is a shift in VNN culture, but it's simply unavoidable. The forum will be down sometime after midnight, for an unspecified period I think is sufficient.

THANKS to all those who contributed, and when we come back, we will try it again for next quarter, and I will update things every friday moving forward.

A. Linder

P.S. Can write me letters at alinder5@gmail.com, which I will repond to on letters page at alexlinder.com, would be appreciated. Whatever subject you like, asking questions, etc.

Comment

As promised, the Greater Free Range ZOGtard Corral and Virtual Colostomy-Bag/Bagel-Bakestery hath been flushed until the jewboy gets fed, cum-cum, cum

As promised, the Greater Free Range ZOGtard Corral and Virtual Colostomy-Bag/Bagel-Bakestery hath been flushed until the jewboy gets fed, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...64#post1761764
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1727#post11727
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1727#post11727

Comment

VNN Forum, Font of Vile Anti-Semitism, Goes Dark Amid Financial Troubles

VNN Forum, Font of Vile $PLC-Financed & Approved Anti-Semitism, Goes Dark Amid Financial Troubles

We made our jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS flush the virtual colostomy bag and Free-Range ZOGtard Corral!!!

By Ryan Lenz on November 21, 2014 - 8:29 am

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2014/1...al-troubles-2/
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1747#post11747
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ed=1#post11747

With ailing health from a bleeding and blistered kike bunghole ravaged by Crohns/jew ass-gAIDS and scant finances, the sick Ashkenazi crypto-jewboy Rabbi Alex Linder couldn’t keep his racist forum delivering kosher ZOGtard bagel coontent alive.

After weeks of begging for money and fretting that without financial support he would be forced to shutter the Vanguard News Network (VNN)/TraitorGlenn Miller (TGMNN) / Greater Free-Range ZOGtard Corral & Virtual Colostomy Bag (GFRZOGTC&VCB) Forum, the time finally came to pay all debts two days ago. Then, in the dead of the night this week, Linder shut the forum down. Only a stilted message appeared on the homepage to welcome visitors.

“Management is closing VNNForum as promised if we did not meet the requested donations total, which is $2,500 a quarter,” the message read. “The Forum will reopen at unspecified date or as soon as funding target is hit. My bleeding kike asshole, ravaged by Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS, has gone on strike and needs fresh new colostomy bags. Send ZOGbux and I'll send in jewr names to the $PLC/Ashkenazi Defecation League/FiBbIes and report jewr whereabouts and data-mined information to the u$ Prostitutor's Orefice, cum-cum, cum-cum.

The disappearance was not without warning, though. Rabbi Linder has all the decency of a jewttlesnake.

Throughout most of November, as the due date to pay the site’s bills neared, Linder was posting increasingly shrill requests for donations. As of Monday, Linder was $700 short of the $2,500 he needed to pay the website’s bill.

The Home of VNN
                        Rabbi Linder's Bagel-Bakestery & Bunghole Hindquarters

The shortage wasn’t for any lack of effort on Linder’s part, who runs his racist enterprises out of a small row apartment in a nearly vacant building in Kirksville, Mo. I visited Linder to speak with him about the state of VNN several weeks ago. He declined to comment, the sick mangy jewboy like to run over me walking with a peculiar gait to avoid shit-spillage. I got Fat Heidi Beirich to take a snapshot of the kike going to itz burrow, even though she was bleeding out of her crack as well, wettt with estrus sweat wanting to get her some kosher kum from the sick jewboy making out like a prairie dog. But other than the snap shot of a first-class jew twat, nothing short of an angry rant afterward on his own forum.

Originally posted by jewboy Linder kikepussy with Crohns
                        http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...08#post1753308

“We have people fucking with our race. People from my paymasters @ $PLC showing up on my doorstep asking questions. Harassing my jewish relatives. I don’t have anything to fight them with,” Linder wrote in early November. “You want to fight jews [sic]? I have the will and ability to do so, as proved over two decades. These fucks are making 150K a year to harass me. I need 10k and a fresh supply of new colostomy bags to fight back. I am begging.”

Sick, mangy jewboy . . . will it make it to the toilet inside in time??? . . .
                        . . . bleeding out the kike bunghole and needing fresh colostomy bags, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Shutting down the VNN Forum had to have been humbling for Linder, who has been active on the racist right since the 1990s after being rejected by the bigger kikes in the Neo-Khan Movement, when he moved to Missouri into the Grannyz basement-bunker to fulfill his “true interest, writing satire to hasten White revolution.” Later that decade he joined the now defunct National Alliance (NA) after Fearless Leader (S)William Pierce decided to use the self-loathing jewboy cast out from jewrnanalism and reconditioned the then well-corked kikeling and dove headlong into a racist life.

In fact, while his health has suffered in recent years and he no longer makes public appearances due to the Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS getting out of cuntrol, there was a time when his star shined bright.

In 2000, Linder created another ZOG false front with Pierce's help called VNN with the lofty vision of building a conglomeration of media sites he hoped would become a “White Viacom”—“an integrated global media and services company getting out the White message and serving the White market in a thousand forms.” The site quickly became popular in neo-Nazi circles and turned out to be a home for remarkably vulgar content: vile chutzpathetic self-loathing anti-Semitism, untrammeled misogyny without a hope of getting any pussy soon and swaggering importunate, yet edgy self-importance.

Under the motto “No Jews other than self-loathing kikes with Crohns. Just Right, None too Bright!!!” Linder also built an archive of racist and anti-Semitic articles, links to his Aryan Alternative newspaper, podcasts from VNN Broadcasting, and a popular online message board, known as VNN Forum. After the Christmas Coup of 2004 by Billy Roper having a problem with TraitorGlenn Miller, all paid for by the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, TraitorGlenn Miller, paymaster.

Like its older and larger counterpart Stormfront, also a $PLC/ADL/ZOG false-front data-mining organization, the forum, which openly advocated for the extermination of us $pawn of Satan Jews, proved to be an enticing space for both new anti-Semites eager to make a name, and the old, violent guard who had spent their lives training for a race war, which will inevitably happen as planned by us dirty evil kikes. Lifelong drunken faggot Lumbee Melungeon and anti-Semite programmed rat since the mid 1970s Frazier TraitorGlenn Miller, who sits in jail on murder charges after a shooting spree at Jewish sites last May in Kansas left three people dead, was a frequent poster to the forum under the name Rounder.

In fact, after the attack, senior largely jewish and mongrel VNN members applauded the killings.

“Thank God people are finally fighting back against these vicious demonic parasites,” wrote “H.B.,” a senior member working for the $PLC, hence not doxed on VNN just days after the shootings. “The jews [sic] are so evil. It is shocking that most people still don’t have a clue despite the fact that the Internet has given total transparency to their incredible and innumerable crimes.”

Even Linder, after being silent for days after the shootings having not gotten any fresh colostomy bags from TraitorGlenn Miller's abortive raid on the Old Kikes Home, couldn’t resist saying something.

Originally posted by Sick self-loathing bagel-bakestering blistered-bunghole-bleeding jewboy Linder

“I’m afraid jews [sic] must take responsibility for that drunken Lumbee melungeon rat Rounder’s completely logical and completely justified hatred of them, too, for they murdered tens of millions of our folk last century, and are now embarked on a global campaign to bring about white genocide,” Linder wrote. “When you do that, well, you have to expect a little blowback. Speaking of blowback, where is my Head Colostomy Bag Likker Vargina, the Colostomy-Bag Likkin' Meercat? My blistered and bleeding sick kike bunghole needs serious attention, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Alexa Screen Shot 2014-11-20 at 4.02.36 PM
                        Both $permfart and Linder's ZOGtard Corral Ailing since April Shooting

Perhaps because of such commentary, VNN had seen considerably smaller audiences in recent years, as racists congregated elsewhere online. Numbers gathered by Alexa, which tracks website traffic, show that the forum’s audience had plateaued in the last six months.

But then, it was never a surprise that VNN lived in the shadow of Stormfront, the largest racist portal on the Internet, and its founder, Milton Munster Don Black.

Black, for his part, has certainly taken pleasure in seeing VNN’s demise. Takes attention off from having itz faggy pussy spawn turning on Daddy's witless supporters last year, cum-cum, cum-cum.

“Has that bleeding-assed self-loathing jewboy Linder accomplished anything positive for our marrano jewish people?” Black wrote in a post earlier this week recounting Linder’s many gaffs, including questions regarding TraitorGlenn Miller’s association with VNN. “On the surface, he just reinforces the stereotype, providing particularly nasty quotes for our enemies to cherry pick.

That said, WhiggerSwill Welas Williams and Hadding the Mattoid KAS-Fluffing Meercat will always have a place to advance ZOGbottery here on $permFart because as a receiver of ZOGbux via "Hal Turner Financing" of ZOG False Fronts $permFart needs the ZOGbux and the attention. That and cum-cum, cum-cum. I'm getting senile and prematurely old and weak. Did I mention cum-cum, cum-cum?

Ironically, these apparent final days of VNN seem lost on that sick delusional jewboy menstruating out of itz asshole Linder. Even as he failed to raise enough money for fresh colostomy bags, he proclaimed, “I believe VNN has made a difference so far, and will continue to do that in the future. I see more and more stuff taking a VNNlike [sic] line, and that is very heartening. It shows that we are right, and if we just keep going, we are ginning up more and more jewish and mongrel people . . . Things are going our way.”

Sadly for Linder, his delusions got the better of him. And judging by the trail of bloody clumps of shit left by the sick mangy jewboy as it fled into Itz bagel-bakestery from this kike reporter, it didn't quite make it to the toilet either.

And while it remains to be seen what will become of the forum, Linder has promised to bring it back if he can pay his bills. Not that he has to. He has continued to publish on other sites, including alexlinder.com, with the same fury and unabashed hate of a wounded sick self-loathing jewboy.

One of his most recent headlines? “Every Nigger a Rapist, Cum-cum, Cum-cum.”

Comment

As promised, the Greater Free Range ZOGtard Corral and Virtual Colostomy-Bag/Bagel-Bakestery hath Re-Opened, thank D-g!!!

As promised, the Greater Free Range ZOGtard Corral and Virtual Colostomy-Bag/Bagel-Bakestery hath Re-Opened, thank D-g!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...64#post1761764
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...1748#post11748
                          http://christian-identity.net/forum/...1748#post11748

Today thanks to our silent partners at the $outhern Poverty Law Center cum-cum cum-cummin through we achieved our goal of $2500 for the fall quarter, so I have reopened the forum as promised. I also got a quarterly supply of colostomy bags from the Old Kikes Home that TraitorGlenn Miller didn't shoot up, so thanks Moan fellow jews, too!!!

Fundraising will be an ongoing, year-round thing from this point forward, so if you didn't contribute to this drive, our next deadline will be for the mid-February bill. We are going on the Hal Turner Financing System from now on, Moan ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns!!!

But for now GREAT THANKS FROM ME TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED/PARTICIPATED. I appreciate and thank you personally for your support, as should all those other jews, especially Donnie (Shitcabbage) in Ohio who benefit from and post at this virtual ZOGtard Corral and Colostomy Bag/Bagel-bakestery of a forum.

Onward and upward, and check out AlexLinder.com if you haven't, I'm posting there daily. How about that kosher butchery of them goyim-shot deer in my yenta grannies kosher kitchen and bagel-bakestery? I have posted here while the forum was offline, so check that out too.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED. But Heidi, even this bleeding-assed jewboy don't want your pseudo-pollack 333-lb crack.

We have a lot of enemies, and they were rejoicing that this sick self-loathing jewboy bleeding out the blistered and bleeding kike bunghole from Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS had pulled itz own virtual butt-plug in an effort to get some ZOGbux now that TraitorGlenn Miller run amok, but like their ejaculations -- and this jewboy sure wishes it could ejaculate what with the pecker-asshole-prostate sick-kike problem, their celebratory hootings were premature. Cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

A. jewboy Linder

#TeamjewboyWHITE we are...

Comment

That sick jewboy Alex Linder needs corn! -- and new kosher colostomy bags!!!

That sick jewboy Alex Linder needs corn! -- and new kosher colostomy bags!!!

The little sick fucking kike with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS needs jewr help for itz ko$her virtual colostomy bag & bagel-bakestery now that TraitorGlenn Miller is on drunken Lumbee Melungeon deaf row, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...78#post1877178
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3056#post13056
                            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3056#post13056

Yet another nasty looking storm bearing down. Sky is downright purple, like my scrotum after my nigger catamite has tied it off during rough jew-nigger faggot sex play lasting over an hour. You goy here on Rabbi Linder's bagel-bakestery and virtual tard corral can't understand how scared us jews are of YHWH's lightning bolts. Them lighting bolts are sorta like YHWH staging a drive-by shooting of sorts and when you are a really really fat faggot kike spawn of Satan, you sorta want to stay indoors counting jewr shekels you gulled off'n the goy when it gets like that outdoors.

All the rain we've had in The Ohio Valley the past 6 weeks has made the corn around here go nuts. It's huge in the fields already. Corn, that is, not niggers. Corn likes heavy rainfall to grow. niggers haet rainfall or anything else which can get a dingy nigger neck wet or wash away the greasy coon pomade that them niggers love to put on theyz' nappy heads. For she-boons it can play heck on a conk or a weave. Going to be a bumper crop this year for corn, that is. I sure wish that mere moisture could make nigger cock grow, especially in muh kike mangina.

Our master here on The Greater Free-Range Virtual Bagel-Bakestery and Colostomy Bag ZOGtard Corral (TGFRVBB&CBZTCNNF), formerly known as TraitorGlenn Miller NNF (TGMNNF), Rabbi Alex has written about his price battles with the radish-rapacious roadside produce-hawkers of Kirksville. They are all Christians and they know that they have this constipated Red Sea Pedestian from the Tuatha De Heeb who desperately needs some fresh corn to blow out the remnants of the kosher beans and matzo out of itz sick kike cornhole before using fresh new colostomy bags provided for by the ADL/$PLC/FBI. As the storm breaks with sheets of torrential rain, it occurs to me that we want him bargaining with these tight-fisted Baptist from a position of strength, so when he's about to get his Silver Queen grub on, he can get bulk prices. You know how us jewboys and yentas haet to pay for anything which must cum from Christian goy farmers them retail prices, cum-cum, cum-cum!!! Especially since Rabbi Alex is wanting to save up itz shekels for a series of operations which will turn it into a sort of Caitlyn Jenner but more like Ayn Rand, LibberToon yentaess.

VNNF is an island of true free speech, except if you are a Christian, or smarter than Rabbi Linder, or merely a well-plugged goyim who doesn't intend to becum-cum a meerkkkat colostomy-bag likker, or two-thirds of those who have signed up since Dec. 2003, that most kosher of jewdeo-American of values, something that like fresh clean new colostomy bags is becoming increasingly important every single day, and is under attack in 2015, ever since that drunken self-loathing Lumbee Melungeon faggot TraitorGlenn Miller went off the reservation and killt them two whiggers and a woppess in the Old Kike's Home parking lot last year. The ZOGsgelt is becum-cummin rather scarce here on the Virtual Colostomy Bag & ZOGtard Corral.

Providing that service isn't free. While ZOG provides Linder's ZOGtard Corral with "Hal Turner Financing" like ZOG does for the Duck's and Milton Munnster's $permFart, the whigger tards, knowing that this is the place where the data-mining Crohns-addled jewboy Linder will do them like it did against Bitch-Tits Bill White and Kevin Harpham / Joe Snuffy, and thanks to TraitorGlenn Miller going off the rails, they have made theysselfs and theyz' whiggamites scarce. So I grabbed a used Purimfest card and sent out a couple bucks today. If you believe in the importance of the ZOG false-flag kosher ZOG-monitored discussions had here, please consider doing the same.

Donations should be sent to:

RABBI ALEX LINDER
                            POB 101
                            666 BAGEL-BAKESTERY & ZOGTARD CORRAL AVENNUE
                            KIRKSVILLE MO 63501-666

I've sent well-secured Talmudic kosher cash to dozens of jewish individuals/organizations through the mail over a 20 year period and have never had a single issue. Them coons working at the post office know that if they steal from D-g, then they will have to deal with the jew-jew curse.

I always just use an anti-Christmas / pro-Purimfest or Hanukka-whatever card. Anything you have laying around, like your dried foreskin or some rancid chicken-and-matzo noodle soup. Works perfectly. And is good for us jews. I'll also add that you don't have to use a return address if you choose not to. It will arrive just the same. Totally anonymous, like what Bitch-tits Bill White or Joe Snuffy thought, oy vey.

If you would rather send a M.O. or check, be sure to make it out to RABBI ALEX LINDER, FORESKIN & ANUS RECOVERY FUND.

Great simple, zero-hassle way for the lurking readership of the forum to show a little Linder kosher penile love as well.

Let's get the good jewish man some corn and fresh new colostomy bags.

A fat lying Ohio jew, working for jews . . .

. . . Ape Foxmamzer of the Ashkenazi Defecation League . . .

. . . Rabbi Alex Linder of TraitorGlenn Miller NNF/VNNF

Comment

20 ZOGbux for Rabbi Linder's plugged-up kike bunghole is practically nothing compared to what TraitorGlenn Miller used to provide for this jew forum.[

20 ZOGbux for Rabbi Linder's plugged-up kike bunghole is practically nothing compared to what TraitorGlenn Miller used to provide for this jew forum.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...02#post1877702
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3066#post13066
                              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3066#post13066

190 views is woefully insufficent to generate acceptable levels of venture capital when negotiating with Christian vegetable-stand farmers from Missouri, people. Don't you just haet it when the goy are no longer gullible and you need organic medicine for the blistered and bleeding bunghole of one of D-g's Chosen Piss-Pul, especially a super-sick kike like jewboy Linder?

When you think about it, they should just give those 'maters away to all God's children, right? And since God created our father Lucifer/Satan, along with the nigger Satan impersonated in order to get some Adamic whiggress pussy from Eve in order for that squirt to impregnate her with Cain, our first mortal father, why us jewboys are one of "God's little hook-nosed cloven hoofted critters", cum-cum, cum-cum!!! Surely Yahweh would owe them a future solid for doing unprofitable but socially progressive acts like that -- giving charity to sick jewboys with bleeding assholes which are rebellion against the jew ass-holes they are coonected to. Maybe give you a pass on the occasional sin, even. Nothing big, mind you. Not thrill-killing hookers or some other twisted shit. Strictly venal stuff. Like bagels made out of matzo made from the blood of baby niglets which me and Rabbi Linder love to have for Purimfest and Hanukka.

I mean, it would really suck like the mohel who took muh baby-kike foreskin to lose out on eternal paradise because of adultery, for instance. Good thang that none of the yentas want to be squished like a duck under muh Heeb fat ass in order to "enjoy" muh feeble and largely limp kike cut cock. There are mitigating factors that one would certainly hope get taken into consideration with something along those lines. Heebmember that while Jesus might save that Moses invests. So having "gave away free carrots" on the ledger over and above the $50 I cough up to "Pastor Rick" every Sunday for that Christian Zionist ass-clownery in order to get the evilangeliculls to pressure ZOGb to preserve, protect and defend our shitty little bridgehead of Khazaristan-on-the-Jordan can't hurt, would be my outlook.

By the way, Pastor Rick plays a little too much grab-ass with the guys during Church softball. You might want to look into that. Just watch the way he throws, man. I'm just saying. And he doesn't give away shit. I'm going to burn in Hell for time without end for an out of wedlock blowjob I got in the Waterbeds & Stuff parking lot in 1986? What the fuck is that? The punishment is just a tad out of proportion, wouldn't you say?

I'm going to pay you $50 a week, every week, not including various and sundry "fundraisers".... I mean, Capone would tell these shake-down artist to ease up a little... where I'm expected to give away even more of my money. All tax free, of course. And all I get out of it is a contract where I basically agree to have zero fun during my mortal coil parade around a burning rock in the sky, in exchange for eternal life that I can't redeem until I'm dead and have no legal recourse? Man, that's a sweet deal.

But I digress.

Sending Linder out amongst these pious parsnip-peddling kneelers without the liquidity to dictate pricing terms is akin to Queen Latifah doing a real estate deal with Donald Trump. As in, someone is going to get financially fucked in the deal, and from the outset there's no doubt who it is. We can't let that happen.

Alternative media like VNN is more important right now, today, than at any other time in the world. As the MSM continues to lose its monopoly, that importance will only increase. We need this voice.

Take the recent event in Charleston. The MSM pushes the line that the act was somehow about systemic racism, or the Confederate Battle Flag, or if you're a white Conservative it was an "attack on faith". Nobody points out that he gave his reasons.

Roof's own actual, detailed explanation for his actions, which he meant for public consumption, were posted and remain available here on this forum. Because it's obviously relevant news. The MSM doesn't want people reading what he wrote. So they bury it. But there are still people who believe in the Western concept of Free Speech.

Look at the South. It's like Alex said, and I'm paraphrasing: "It won't be enough that our enemies put us in the grave. They'll hector the ground". That's exactly what is happening. They're literally going to dig up the graves of Confederates and remove the bones. It's obvious we're on the verge of a PC purge about race the likes of which Orwell predicted. History is being revised, erased. I've never been an alarmist, ever, but there's a bad Moon rising with regards to race in North America, folks. It's palpable. The MSM is 100% on board with this. There is no debate from a white perspective allowed.

Non-clown people telling the truth about race from a non-apologist white viewpoint is still rare, but it's starting to happen. Alex Linder is one of those people, and in 2015 that comes with a price tag. Financial, as well as in other ways.

If you believe in an alternative to what the MSM wants to tell you, if you believe in freedom of speech, if you can, send a few bucks to help grease the wheels a little for the man.

$20 shouldn't burden anyone.

A fat lying Ohio jew, working for jews . . .

. . . Ape Foxmamzer of the Ashkenazi Defecation League . . .

. . . Rabbi Alex Linder of TraitorGlenn Miller NNF/VNNF

Comment

All of us Meercats of Rabbi Linder might do our parts, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

All of us Meercats of Rabbi Linder might do our parts, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...39#post1877739
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3067#post13067
                                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3067#post13067

As a semi-retired quasi-jewish colostomy-bag likkin' pseudo-revolutionary bum, I will have to employ strategic covert tactics and Rambo inventiveness so as to allow rations to fall through the cracks of Doom-Fort where I reside in the cellar with my aquarium stocked with the most fantastic collection of carp you ever did see. Yes, granted that I'm one of the more useless colostomy-bag likkers of Rabbi Linder, but Vargina the Head Colostomy-Bag Likkin' Meercat says that itz little prehensile meercat tongue gets sore. Now regarding me giving up muh tranny mongrel poofter mangina to Rabbi Linder: It probably won't be this week though, but it will be. The truck with the rubber goods and lube for the weekend and fresh meercat meat is already on full, and that's my main source for skimming off the top. I don't miss any of the shit I don't have, and the only time it becomes a punch in gut is when Alex needs fresh matzo dough for the fully kosher bagels, ...well that and I have to skimp on ammo. Good thang that I got muh mamzer meercat nuts cut, so I don't fire any live rounds up the good Rabbi's bleeding and blistered poop chute, cum-cum, cum-cum.

Second To One!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X