Kievsky posts Lindstedt material on VNNF

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=652#post652
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post1356
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197701

Originally posted by Turbow?lf View Post
    Yet "leaky-splean" Linder allows threads like this:

The latest from Mad Dog Martin Lindstedt

bitc-hing
    Actually Kievsky likes me quite a bit and thinks I'm hilarious, second only to Luke LaVellian.

Kievsky actually is a real activists trying to turn urban whiggers in jew yawk into farmers. He has advocated urban and suburban whites to make alliances with local farmers to grow their own food, which is actually a pretty good idea. The farmer gets paid money to help these people grow their own food on their own garden plot out in the country. Thus both the white farmer and the urban white benefit from the alliance made for their mutual protection and profit in the days while there is food available. Thus Kievsky actually did propose something useful.

Linder has a "no Lindstedt material" policy on VNNF. However, Linder has been losing his best posters over the years, so it will probably suffice to to put the thread in the "Nutzpah Lounge," their minor jewlag/tard corral over on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-15-2009, 09:34 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

The 'Life' of Linder

The 'Life' of Linder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=653#post653
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...699#post197699
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1357#post1357

Originally posted by Draco
      Martin, I remember briefly after repeatedly calling Linder out on his demanding White breeding to increase yet failing to do so himself despite being middle aged a "daughter" magically appeared a few months later (some may recall Fade did a stunt similar to this) and a pic of him holding some poor couples baby daughter surfaced with a tag such as "whatever the name was born 7lbs whatever ounces and a date" ....and the child was never mentioned again. You have any fucking idea what that was about?

There are some dumb bitches out there but one birthing a kiddo for the penniless unemployed middle aged guido living in grannies basement stretches credibility beyond belief.
      Linder, like most Movement whigger tards, actually has a problem with getting pussy. The thing about most whiggers is that they are cowardly and thus they turn off young pussy that wants aggressive males. When the pussy gets older and has maybe a kid or two out of wedlock, then Linder is disdained because of his selfishness.

Actually, from what I've been told by the Old Resistance the word going the rounds back then is that he damn near raped this whigger journalist female who was well-disposed to us around 2003 or so. I listen to my Old Resistance contacts because they have been around the block quite a few times. Him making Elisha Strom, Kevin Alfred Strom's second dry hole a moderator on VNNF for a short time until facing revolt was as a result of him not getting pussy since pussy had him. By now, I think that Linder has pretty much given up on having a family of his own now that his choices have made him pretty much hated and despised by both ZOG and the Resistance.

So I've heard rumors that Linder got secretly married and had a wife and baby daughter. I discount this because Linder is not a family person, but rather the epitome of self-serving whigger feeb, drunken and immature. Linder in real life looks Aryan/White. His actions are anything but White.

Young children can be a handful. One time I had to cook supper, bathe, and put to bed my four grandchildren with no help except from my granddaughter Helen and after three and a half hours they like to wore me out. I got some sort of appreciation for women's work then. I couldn't wait until Roxie and my stepdaughter came home to take the youngest two and for us to keep for the weekend the oldest two. Some people are unsuited to be parents and selfishness is not a family virtue. Nor does Linder seem to have any financial base to support children and a family. I don't think Linder is getting rich from his ZOG stipend.

So no, I don't think Linder has a family. However, a family is leaving hostages to fortune. I intend to destroy the families of regime criminals in retaliation for them destroying my family. Linder probably understands on some level that having a family is not for him given his past history of treason. So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.

Comment

I wax strong

I wax strong

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197711
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=654#post654
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1358#post1358

Originally posted by bardamooch
        Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.
        This is a Christian pastor?
        Whiggers, faggots, mamzers, jews, regime criminals and Linder's colostomy-bag lickers don't get to determine DSCI clergy, either separately, or, in the case of Bardamooch above, when it is all six of above critter.

By the way, Bardamooch, my non-profit was renewed on the tenth of jew-lie and it's good until the last day of August 2010. So go ahead and eat some more shit after you lick Linder's colostomy bag dry.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html

Comment

The LinderMiller Colostomy-Bag Licking Whigger Faggot Piglouses' Lament

The LinderMiller Colostomy-Bag Licking Whigger Faggot Piglouses' Lament

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197845
          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2072
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=660#post660

Originally posted by bardamu
          Tricknologist,

I just don't get what people see in Lindstadt. Listen to the way he talks about Linder. Have you stopped to wonder why he has this passion for Linder and hating him? What could possibly have happened on the stupid VNN to evoke this? Linder is in our camp basically. We are fighting the same enemies but Lindstadt says this about him:

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

So Linder 'functions' as a drunken guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer which is the end result of his decisions to date. Linder does have his 'Tards and meercats however, and the bowel Movement is full of whiggers ready to lick his colostomy bag clean and that will have to do for now.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm not a friend of Linders. I don't go to VNN and when I did Linder and I never talked, or actually when we did it wasn't particulary friendly. But what kind of sane man says the above, and you guys that like him, what the hell is up with that? Other than 6 Killer, who is probably a deep cover agent of some sort or homosexual, one or the other.
          Typical whiggroid regime-criminal 'thinking.'

Bardamooch reminds me of one of my NutHouse room-mates, a ex-fireman/fire-pig named 'Larry' -- Larry Goofy as we called him because he was one goofy whigger pervert with a name close to 'goofy.' Larry Goofy was a whigger a few months older than myself who took a Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity (NGRI) plea of having sex with a six-year-old girl. Now Larry was the girl's third of four different perverts -- some whiggers prostitute their own children and ZOG loves to run its honeytraps to blackmail whigger perverts like Judge Gregory Stremel -- and according to Larry told on him because she wanted the sex to continue. Larry jewstified his behavior by claiming that the little slut "had all the parts of a fully grown woman." Now I doubted that, and wondered why Larry thought it proper to look for perverse unlawful sex in such places in the first place when there are no shortage of lawful-age sluts in the ZOGland. Larry was simply a goofy sanctimonious whigger pervert. Larry also said that he got bit by spiders and that caused him to go off the deep end and become a pervert.

I told Larry about how ZOG/Newton County piglice had trumped up charges against myself in order to destroy my family and because I insisted upon being my own attorney they couldn't stand the fact that this meant that they would have to put my own retarded grandson on the stand and he might well fizzle or take them down by telling that it was all a lie. Now Larry acknowledged that I didn't seem to be a pervert and that the matter probably was trumped up.

But Larry, like most whiggers, whigger criminals and all whigger government workers LOVE ZOG/Babylon. Under a free social order, perverts and criminals would be subject to simply being killed out of hand by vengeful fathers. I know that I would like to geld Luper Baldwin and Ben Coles for molesting my grand-daughter as well as the regime criminals who destroyed my family. To Larry, jews were 'God's Chosen People' and Larry simply could not bear to find out that Ashkenazi jews -- 90 percent of world jewry -- never belonged in Palestine even though it could be found out by looking it up in the computer Encarta encyclopedia. Larry also married a sluttish Mexican and had beaner children and grandchildren and was almost violent in insisting that such were as 'good as White' and 'belonged in this country' infesting Whites. Larry was a jew-loving, race-traitor, government worker whigger pervert. Really a typical whigger -- like Bardamooch.

Larry claimed that he was going to tell the psychiatrists that I was "worse than Hitler," determined to cause chaos and revolution, was plotting against the government constantly, hated jews, niggers, beaners, whiggers and everybody, and that I was insane because of my religious beliefs. I told Larry to not bother being a bitch -- all that shit was already in my 'treatment' record and that these shithead quacks always had to put in the lying caveat that they were not discriminating against myself on the basis of my religion. They would accuse me of having delusions of grandeur and I'd accuse these witch dokturds of having delusions of adequacy. Better than half of my '[mis]treatment team' meetings would end in me being kicked out of the pretense that I had any say in my [mis]treatment team planning. It was all a corrupt farce for which I want revenge in any case. All I could do was to wait for the end of the Bush and Blunt administrations over ZOG and MoZOG, and the khannedservative whiggers to figure out that keeping me imprisoned merely meant that Obongo/Jay Nixon can do to them as they did to me, and so they ended my illegal imprisonment.

Larry was simply a typical whigger who loves ZOG drawing a $1500 per month pension for a bit of fire-pigging locked up in a NutHouse at the expense of $200,000 per year for the past dozen or so years who pled to being nuts because he was a weak-minded pervert who couldn't keep his pecker out of small children. Larry and Bardamooch are both typical whiggers who sense that ZOG/Babylon is the best thing that ever happened for whiggers, up until the time that Sodom burns in its own social conflagration. Larry and Bardamooch could never flee Sodom and Gomorrah, but rather would blame the death angels for thinking that they are better than them for not allowing themselves to be cornholed by whigger faggots. Genesis 19:4-9. Christ says that the men of Sodom will judge whiggers unmercifully.

A White society run by White men would have simply executed Larry, the other three perverts, the perverted girl, the worthless whigger mother that sold the kid to perverts, and the family protection lesbians who run these programs for letting things go on so they will have jobs destroying white families. Diseased animals simply must be destroyed before they infect healthy animals. As a 'Pastor' or people shepherd, you understand that whiggers are simply another form of animal, and even if they are 'white' that most of them will never amount to much of anything or use the 'soul' that they were born with to do anything other than to follow the easy path which leads to their permanent death.

Now what Bardamooch sees in 'Lindstadt' -- jews refuse to spell my name right for fear that an Internet search will lead the searcher to my actual writings and whiggers will read and go White -- is what typical whiggers who love ZOG, like Larry, see in 'Linstead.' They see a White pastor of a racial hate religion within the bowel-Movement who advocates getting away from the ZOG false fronts and going 'lone wolf' in their local area. Does anyone really think that ZOG fears Bill White/Weiss, Hardy Mongol-Lloyd, or Hal Turner nearly as much as ZOG fears James Von Brunn or the Poplowski kid who killed three liittle pigs as quickly as so many sheep? What kills ZOG regime criminals isn't mere words from some whigger running his mouth thinking that he has 'rights' the criminal regime need respect, but rather bullets from the desperate and doomed who have nothing left to lose who find that ZOG consists of nothing but cowardly, craven, degenerate whiggers, jews and mamzers who probably wouldn't make a decent bar of soap or a lampshade.

So Draco is wrong -- there is indeed a [bowel] Movement, two-thirds to ninety-five percent of which is false-flag planned opposition. "What do you mean, Lindstedt?"

Alex Linder's VNNF is most certainly paid for through TraitorGlenn Miller. I've pointed out time and time again that Linder was simply a washed up little guido-weasel with 'whiggpah' who was discovered by William Pierce, given a sinecure suitable for living in Granny's basement, then after Pierce died went to Billy Roper before glomming onto TraitorGlenn Miller sometime between March and September of 2004. VNNF is simply the brand name for CreaTard urban whiggers who hate jewdayo-Christianity and who are thus forced to hate the rural Southern and Western Christian Identity as a part of doing business as a ZOG false front. $permFront is simply the older mechanism for removing geezergelt from the Movement from the Baby Boom whiggers playing at racism.

Now what I have always advocated is understanding that the Movement is a network and not a hierarchy in which the Resistance chieftains know and recognize each other and hate each other because they are simply nothing but into it for themselves.

The exception is the Christian Identity element, which itself has faced problems given that Butler in his dotage lost the allegiance and participation of the genuine DSCI element in favor of skinhead scum who swarmed around Butler like flies wanting to gain an empty title to power and respect. My task the past nine months has been to drive away skinhead and nutzi vermin who didn't know jack about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, like Aryan Front and ease out from positions of power those who are under the delusion that Butler made them a general of their own 'Army of One' when Butler was dying. Aryan Nations is the political arm of the aboveground DSCI Church, not a charitable organization for the care and feeding of whigger nutzi skin/shitheads. If you have no political or organizational savvy, then what is the point of claiming to be Aryan Nations?

The vast majority of Christian Identity is One-Seedliners in family congregations rife with heresies. One of the tasks that I have taken is to get a DSCI committee of pastors to create a book, "DSCI for whiggers" which will create a DSCI Orthodox study and then a workbook for a seminary of sorts. The goal is to make Dual-Seedline Christian Identity the White Man's Racial Hate Religion which will help trigger a Second Reformation during this Great Tribulation. A book which will be of aid and comfort to Whites, and an excuse for Warlords to conduct a racial holy crusade against jews and most importantly, whiggers.

Now Bardamooch, like Larry Goofy, is a whigger ZOG-loving probable piglice, who has been squealing like it has been gelded since April 5, 2009 when this pollack kid popped three little pigs. Bardamooch has taken upon itself to whine and kvetch and squeal like a little pig that killing whigger regime criminals is wrong and unChristian according to the tennants of jewday-churchianity.

To which all I say is to pick a side. Christ says that those who are not with us are against us.

One Hundred Fifty million ZOG/Babylon/Sodom-loving whiggers and 140 million jews, niggers, beaners, and sundry mamzers all demanding that ten million White men be their slaves, and if not slaves then prisoners or dead. Ten million White men coming to the realization that they don't want to be wage and tax slaves but held hostage by their families (with whigger enemies within) and property and fear for their lives. Well White man, time to fight or die. And we have no way to put in jail, no way to enslave and keep productive 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds. We must exterminate them in this civil war which now is only claiming us as casualties.

Now how do we do that? And, as Michael Collins found out in 1918-21 Empire-ruled Ireland and other Resistance movements have found out, you remove the traitors from within first in order to blind the imperial piglice.

As society falls apart and the means of living become endangered and cut off, there shall be a great die-off called the Great Tribulation which shall solve the matter for Whites. Our task is to first stay alive until the Return of Christ but also to Resist. We do that by decentralization, by staying underground, by striking when we are strong to destroy those whiggers and muds Under Satan's Administration.

So, this thread was started to ridicule Alex Linder and his 'tard and meercat feebs and colostomy-bag lickers. Bardamooch is one of them colostomy bag lickers. That the fool makes it quite obvious is really a benefit.

Bardamooch is a typical whigger. More than likely local piglice with an immense ability towards sanctimony, which would probably vanish when forced to eat its nuts.

Bardamooch is also a liar. It knows nothing about those it libels, yet it lies anyway. I went from collecting SSI to being a trust-fund baby. Does Bardamooch care that it lies? 6Killer is now a deep-cover agent or homosexual, according to Bardamooch. All lies as anyone who wishes to read can find out that Pastor John Britton is the nephew of Neumann Britton, Pastor Butler's first successor and the father of five daughters. So neither a homosexual or deep-cover agent.

In a well-run White society, Bardamooch would have lost teeth or been gelded or sold into slavery for lying about his betters. Someone would have simply killled this whigger dog and then had to kill the whigger dog's family to forestall revenge, and no one would have said anything against this deserved course of action. The vast majority of the world in the vast majority of history ran its affairs as did Arkansas or Afghanistan tribesmen. Only a rich decadent social order can afford or tolerate lawyers. The Law of Ancient Israel was altogether self-help justice, wherein the only penalties was flogging or death.

And, it is not grevious mangy dogs like Bardamooch who decide whether or not I am a Pastor of Christian Israel, but rather YHWH. Jeremiah 3:15. Whigger faggots and piglice have no say in the matter. If YHWH disagrees, then He can resurrect jewr whigger pecker and nuts and teeth from out of a pile of whigger shit after it passes through in three days and nights and splice it back on like an ear. Matt 26:51.

That both of us are allowed to say pretty much whatever we want is because this forum is run according to White Man's internal unwritten law, administered by a no-bull Redman who acts whiter than all of you whiggers. phorafags/feebs has never been run like that, nor has VNNF or $permFront. If you cannot stand White freedom of speech, then I suggest that a whigger faggot piglice head on out to phorafags/feebs and get down on jewr knees and lick Stan the Belgian Fruit-loops cock or over to VNNF and make sure Linder's colostomy bag stays clean. Wouldn't want the gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer to get sicker and leave TraitorGlenn Miller having to pay off a complete nobody like Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat, now would we?

Actually the main reason why I trash Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller is that I want ZOG to think that these two drunken idiots are accomplishing something as a ZOG false front. A competent counter-intelligence officer would have jailed Alex Linder on trumped up charges and made sure to 'lose' the case and made Linder into a Resistance hero, as opposed to being nothing more than a gut-sick guido weasel with jew ass-cancer running a ZOG false front. Also, whenever I kick Linder, I love seeing a colostomy-bag licking whigger faggot piglouse squealing like a . . . . colostomy-bag licking whigger faggot piglouse.

So feel free to eat some more shit, fuck off and die, Bardamooch.

www.whitenationalist.org
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Typical Whigger Poseurs

Typical Whigger Poseurs

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197858
            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2073
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post661

Originally posted by Hermanric and WHorse
            You should be glad that L is here, and not on "serious" forums.
            Whiggers ALWAYS think that whatever they do, is serious. Like serious pud-pulling. "My taffy-pulling is the most serious thang in the entire whirrrld." Whiggers like H&Wh are in actuality stupider than kittens who learn the second time when they shit on a linoleum kitchen floor that regardless of the importance of burying their shit, that reality says that they can't do that on linoleum.

Whiggers never can learn to not masturbate in public where they can't clean it up, much less hide it.

Originally posted by Hermaniac and WHorse
            Stumbleinn is about "shooting the shit", period. That's all it was ever meant to be. Serious forums lie elsewhere.
            Whiggers, having all the characteristics of a dog save fidelity, are dogmatic in their delusions. What is important, what is 'serious' is what a whigger defines as 'important' or 'serious.' Vesuvius is a mere trifle until it buries that whigger beneath the ash. Then all is forgotten the next day, as every little whigger lives in its own little world.

'Serious' to a whigger is concentrating on its masturbation efforts. That and whether the grocery store will take the 50 cents off coupon for Jerkins Lotion.

Serious forums lie elsewhere. H&Wh is merely relaxing after having had to switch hands and boards without losing a stroke.

Originally posted by Whoremaniac is Worse
            I generally agree with your assessment of L, but he's really just a pet kept around for the amusement of Stumbleinn; no one who is serious takes him seriously.
            And who are you again, Anonymous ZOGling whigger ass-clown #667?

Originally posted by Whoremaniac of Course
            And even if he is foul and reprehensible, that doesn't mean that he is necessarily wrong about Linder or Miller. It really isn't a good idea working with known federal snitches like Miller. But that's neither here nor there as obviously you aren't defending Linder/Miller/VNN.
            You need to spell Bardamooch on the colostomy-bag cleaning detail, Whoremaniac & Whorse. Alexis LinderMiller says he loves ponies.

Whoremaniac & Whorse is the sort of whigger who won't say 'shit' even if it has a mouth full because it knows that if made to swallow that it won't be able to stop.

Originally posted by Whoremaniac and WHorse/Mr. (F)Ed
            Chill out; enjoy the show. Try the veal.
            On a 'serious' forum like phorafags/feebs, Whoremaniac & Whorse would be telling Bardamooch to enjoy the McPizzle with jewlian lee sauce.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Truth be told, Linder had a lot of promise as as up and coming leader in the struggle. But he burned every bridge behind him and made some of the most idiotic decisions ever. Aligning himself with Glenn Miller was the worse, and really blew it all apart. What did it for me was when he defended Miller and called Lane and others cowards and criminals. Then he lined up with the Fed bitch Elisha Strom. I mean, how stupid can one be?!

Linder does have some kids that he doesn't pay child support to. I have this on pretty good authority. What else can you expect from a White Nationalist nigger? TNB, that's what.

Comment

Bowel Movement Feebs Love TGM's Ashkenazi/Ask-a-nutzi Alternative

Bowel Movement Feebs Love TGM's Ashkenazi/Ask-a-nutzi Alternative

04-16-2009, 07:14 AM

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...653#post175653
                http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...642#post694642
                http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...9501#post59501
                http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2075
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=784#post784

Originally posted by Anchorage Ashkenazi Activist

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...acism-and.html

Exposing Jewish Supremacism And Promoting White Liberation: Vanguard News Network Distributing The Aryan Alternative #4 Newspaper
                The Vanguard News Network's long-awaited newest edition of their newspaper has been finalized and is being printed up for distribution at this time. The Aryan Alternative #4 will be distributed nationwide by various volunteers.
                I wonder if Alex Linder, TraitorGlenn Miller or their sundry feebs, like this Anchorage Activist hiding behind a blog, ever has sense enough to wonder if jews might not be smart enough to send in 10 ZOG-bux in whiggaz mites, and claim that they want to spread around nutzi 'litterature' and then getting a whole stash of them either put them directly in the trash cans where they will end up eventually or wait until the ADL/SPLC needs to scare the jews and whiggers that the nutzis are about to get them.

What the typicull bowel-Movement whigger feeb finds 'exciting' -- neo-nutzi propaganda -- the typicull whigger finds awful and can't wait to call the piglice to "take that e-vile shit away." The jew finds it useful in order to keep his fellow kikes in the sin-o-gog and the gliberal whigger finds useful to jewstify ending the First Amendment to the Bill of Goods, as not applying to 'hate speech' and 'hate thought' by uppity white/whigger wage&tax slaves. What this bowel-Movement toilet paper fails at is its avowed purpose as propaganda -- it is designed by bowel-Movement whigger feebs playing nutzi to show theysselfs how dangerous they is and used by ZOGling jews, whiggers, & piglice to jewstify clamping down on 'innocent' ZOGling whiggers. What this bowel-Movement toilet paper fails to do is to fulfill its supposed purpose -- to take neutral white minds and change them into racial loyalists. Their real purpose is to display themselves, ZOG false fronts, as bowel Movement leaders to whiggers and theysselfs, nothing more. To make these feebs the 'leaders' of the whigger nutsionalists is also the purpose behind the jews and the piglice. Thus both sides benefit from printing The Ashkenazi/Ask-a-nutzi Alternative.

Now there could be a monthly printing of this horseshit posted on VNNF for the true believers AND neutral whiggers to read and print for themselves or to store for a hundredth of a cent as a .pdf file on a dime DVD or hard drive. But this sensible alternative will NOT be pursued. Why? Because the purpose is to only print once a year, if that, because TraitorGlenn Miller's ZOG bosses do not want to have to pay for more than the one issue necessary to jewstify TraitorGlenn Miller remaining in the bowel Movement.

Nor can the limited amount of whiggaz mites be laundered more than once a year. Printing all this litterature, even by the fantastic lies told by TraitorGlenn Miller, still costs several thousand ZOG-bux. Twenty whiggers sending in twenty ZOGbux each cums to 400 ZOG-bux. Who pays the difference? Alexis Lindermiller, the sick guido weasel with the jew gut disease rotting away its innards like Herod living in granny's basement? Nope. Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat? Nope. StevieBuck, off from selling dope and poisoning dogs and hiding with mommy in Possum Bunghole Arkansas? Nope. It all cums from the same place as TraitorGlenn Miller has for paying for a few cases of Jim Beam, rent on the doublewide, and printing once per year a bowel Movement jewspaper. Yup, jewr tax dollars at work, directly from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity's petty cash drawer. Can't spend enough 'Loose Change' from the same people who brung us Oklahoma City and 9-11 to create another Pearl Harbor against ZOG's enemies, real or imagined, foreign or domestic.

Originally posted by Ashkenazi Activist
                The challenges attendant to launching this project are described HERE, and specific content was solicited and posted HERE. The three primary players are VNN webmaster Alex Linder, who commissioned the project, heroically leading the project with jew-disease gut sickness from the obershiessenkopfenfattenfeebenfuerher bunker in Granny's basement, forum admin Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat, responsible for design and layout by bravely venturing from his burrow between Pict-she's legs and laying aside its little crayons and finding some shit off of the Internet to publish, and TraitorGlenn Miller, handling the logistics of finding a nice kosher jew-owned jewspaper printing press right next door to the Jim Beam distillery. A number of others contributed ideas and prospective stories whether they wanted to do so or not. The 16-page newspaper is available for viewing online for those of you who don't want Sgt. Snitch or ZOG knowing where you live. Never mind the fact that using this method of distribution, they could publish a monthly or even a weekly issue of comparable quality and cut out the TraitorGlenn Miller connection altogether.

Alex Linder, our Fearless sick-weasel-with-a-jew-gut-disease Guido Leader leading from granny's basement with his head&hind quarters safely in the rear bravely leads off by defining our Cause. He states:

• Whites form a race with interests requiring their separation from other races. However, merely gloating when jews get whacked, like Mike Mazzone did in Spring 2005, will make Linder ban you as Linder is a complete moral and physical and mental coward.
                • The foremost enemy of the White race is the international jew, which uses its media and political control to forcibly mix Whites with coloreds, bringing about genocide via murder and miscegenation. This does NOT include the little dark Swiss guy two-thirds Linder's size at Topeka in May 2004, who Linder was scared might whup his ass.
                • Opposition to the jew’s genocidal scheme is called “hate” in controlled media, but the truth is that ‘haters’ are freedom fighters in a war for White liberation every one of whom Linder has eventually banned from VNN Forum.
                • We pledge our lives, fortunes and sacred honor not that Linder or his net-nutzis have any honor, any fortunes, or much of a life to give up to resist Jewish Tyranny by every means short of doing something which might get us feebs hurt until White liberation is achieved.

Here are some of the lead articles:
                TraitorGlenn Miller writes about a subject in which he is well qualified: cowardice. Edgar Steele, the Whigger Whimperer, has a few articles intact, and Edgar won't bitch as long as long as he gets his stuff printed, even by TraitorGlenn Miller. Even David Lane, who TraitorGlenn betrayed but can't insist in TAA as an 'Order Rat' and who would geld this rat from Valhalla if he could, is quoted. A bunch of old Tom Metzger cartoons are pirated.

The Ashkenazi/Ask-A-Nutzi Alternative is in the words of Mark Twain's famous critique, both good and original. The problem is that which is good is NOT original, having been plagarized from others time and time again and what is original is simply no damn good.

Preliminary Reaction: There has been some negative reaction from within the White community. However, most of the negative reaction comes from hobbyists who post on The Phora, as well as from a former VNN Forum member, Jett Rink, who was perma-banned. Martin Lindstedt, a certified lunatic, dumps all over TAA4 HERE. None of them offer any constructive criticism; they simply criticize TAA4 as a "failpaper", or they complain about the cartoons being too explicit (gee, it might drive away some of those "valuable intellectual properties").
                I like Jett Rink. Don't trust him none, because Jett Rink is 'Linder-lite.' Jett Rink on his own little blog calls TAA a 'failpaper.' Rink is right. It is a failpaper. It is designed to fail. Jett Rink doesn't know why, all Jett Rink knows is that this is the sort of thing he would likely publish if he had a chance to do so. I'd love to have a little Linder-lite to plague its mental twin. Rink has written ssome pretty good spintros on its own little wordpress blog. Always have a few whigger meercats in pocket to cause trouble.

But Ashkenazi Activist can only claim what the bowel-Movement [d]ruling whiggers claim in order to jewstify their treason from my ridicule and critique: Lindstedt is crazy, Lindstedt is batshit insane, Lindstedt is more than a few fruit-loops shy from a full bowl of cereal, etc.

To which I say the same thing as I told whigger criminals, whigger headshrinkers, and bowel Movement shithead whigger 'leaders':

I may be insane, but you whiggers are typical.

Sanity is not all itz cracked up to be if the alternative is that all you are is a typical cowardly ZOGling whigger shithead. I have but one life and it isn't going to be wasted living in the idolatry of fear and what whigger shitheads think about me or anything else. I intend to help destroy ZOG/Babylon make its way to the ash-heap of history and I won't tolerate anyone who sides with ZOG.

I know what I want, and if you have a problem with it, then piss on you.

That said, my critique, contrary to what this lying feeb says is this: The Ashkenazi/Ask-a-nutzi Alternative is designed for one purpose only: To allow TraitorGlenn Miller to spend ZOG-bux as Linder's paymaster in order to have these propped up rats pose as bowel-Movement leaders. An equivalent quality jewspaper could be 'published' without a trace of readership and contributors at least once a month by means of .pdf downloads. It is a low quality shitty bowel Movement jewspaper designed to be a failure but to leave fingerprints all over in order to trace any silent activists or White sympathizers and glorify LinderMiller as genuine Movement leaders when in reality they are merely ZOG agents provacateur.

But the majority of reaction is positive. Over a dozen people have already pledged to send Glenn Miller money for the papers. Enthusiasm for distribution is beginning to build during a time when mainstream newspapers are biting the dust. TAA4 offers a solid literary marriage of highbrow and lowbrow styles, designed to appeal to a wide variety of readers. The cartoons may outrage some politically correct readers, but sometimes the way to open people's minds and hearts is to challenge their paradigms and force them out of their comfort zones. In other words, some people need to be pissed off before you can reach them. And that's why we're in this business - to reach people.
                Let's see. Twenty activists, sending in their whiggaz mites of ten or twenty ZOG-bux, enough to buy a case of beer or a fifth of cheap whiskey for TraitorGlenn Miller or Alexis Linder, means a total of 400 ZOG-bux. The price of printing and delivery is grossly understated in order to hide the fact that these whiggaz mite donations don't begin to cover the price of printing or delivery. Ask your jewspaper editor how much it costs to publish a tabloid. Ask your delivery boy how much it costs to have him deliver a jewspaper -- or pretend to be looking for a job as a delivery person and see how much a jewspaper costs to deliver.

Ashkenazi Activist is a liar insofar as its blog goes. TraitorGlenn Miller might as well have written this blog -- or TraitorGlenn Miller's ghost writer as TraitorGlenn probably never wrote anything other than to sign its name on the Class VI store chit that he won't sell his tax-free cigarettes and booze on the black market.

Always follow the money. None of the stuff on The Ashkenazi/Ask-a-nutzi Alternative was written specifically for that issue. All of it came from the Internut. The Internet did away with paper 'zines before it finished off the jewspapers. People print out only that one-in-a-hundred article out of the one-in-twenty that they saved to hard drive. Every single article could have been reprinted far more cheaply and distributed without cost to any activist. Editorship is an exercise, an art, in giving the reader enough of what they like to read in order to feed the reader with what you want them to read. But TAA wasn't done cheaply or effectively. Things are done as expensively as possible once per year in order to glorify TraitorGlenn Miller, ZOG snitch, and his drunken sick weasel/monkey feeb Alex Linder and to promote them as "White Nationalist Leaders."

Think about it. . . . ----> Why?

Because it benefits the jews and ZOG to do so.

www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum
                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Linder's Low&No Quality Tards Get Mad At Linder

Linder's Low&No Quality Tards Get Mad At Linder

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=920#post920

Originally posted by Spy#333

Whilst lurking around Troll Central on Friday evening, I came across a really good post from a forum "newbie" who took it upon himself to stick his foot so far up Rabbi Linderwitz's tuchis that said "newbie" probably had plenty of bloody, tumorous tissue to wipe off of his Doc Martens after he was through. Good stuff, regardless of how you feel about Lone Wolves, either way.

Here's Linderwitz's maiden post from the thread:
                  Originally posted by Alexis Linderwitz

"Lone Wolves" - could it get any queerer?
                  http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=99490

'Lone wolves' has to be the gayest concept ever to emerge from WN. It sounds like a Wednesday night get together for single homosexuals who like to cook. 'Lone elves' has a better ring to it.

However, the best post in this thread is from a "newbie" who called himself "John Reltney" (if you didn't already know, "reltney" is yet another slang term for the penis).

Reltney initially went after Linderwitz in post #23,
                  http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=99490&page=2

Originally posted by John Reltney
                  Post #23, Banned

Originally posted by Alex Linder
                  'Lone wolves' has to be the gayest concept ever to emerge from WN. It sounds like a Wednesday night get together for single homosexuals who like to cook. 'Lone elves' has a better ring to it.
                  What are you going to do if one of the members of your forum goes postal and you end up having the government and the SPLC and other jew organizations and news media looking at you demanding that your forum be closed as a 'terrorist organization' and your forum members identified?

A lot of middle-aged men with jobs and children and mortgages really don't need to be known by the government. So if we kill a jew or nigger and don't decide that we want to be caught because we didn't want to be under police scrutiny to begin with, why not let the jews and rest bitch about 'lone wolves?' I don't think a hung nigger swinging at the end of a rope will be blamed on 'lone elves.'

I'm no 'lone wolf.' I don't think you have any 'lone wolves' on your forum either. But I don't see how you gain anything by denigrating something that got the government and jews all scared to death.
                  and that post, as well as Linderwitz's lame rejoinders can be found quoted in Reltney's next (and final) post which apparently was so devastating that Linderwitz deleted it and summarily banned "Reltney". You can still see it as it originally appeared, thanks to Google's cache of the thread page, where it's the next to last post from the bottom.

Though the thread is currently found in "Nutzpah", take note of the fact that Alex ("bull-necked, biological racist" that he is) originally started the thread in "General Discussion", as seen in Google's cache:

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
                  ======================

Google Link:
                  http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Originally posted by John Reltney

Originally posted by JR
                  What are you going to do if one of the members of your forum goes postal and you end up having the government and the SPLC and other jew organizations and news media looking at you demanding that your forum be closed as a 'terrorist organization' and your forum members identified?

Originally posted by Alex Linder
                  Neither I nor the forum are responsible for the actions of individuals.
                  So saying that you are not responsible for the actions of individuals that some ambitious federal prosecutor says that you 'incited' or to some jew lawyer in a civil lawsuit is going to work real good, is it?

You haven't answered the question. The question was what are you going to do if jews in power make an accusation and the only policy you have is simply to deny that you ever had anything to do with the association you brought about? Do you think that they will be kinder to you than to Bill White or Hal Turner for the same offense?

In which case, unless you make an iron-clad policy of banning anyone and everyone advocating violence and enforce it, then you should have no choice but to either pray that there are 'lone wolves' or shut your board down. I bet a lot of people found your board as a result of the jews and media bitching about this forum advocating violence when James Von Brunn allegedly attacked the Holohoax museaum.

I think you are as much of an Internet warrior as the rest of us on this forum. And while it is your forum, and you have the option to put yourself above any rule you would impose on others, I for one see nothing to be gained by whining about your forum members doing exactly what you are doing, which is nothing. You might be the ringleader of the circus, but to outsiders you might still be nothing more than a clown yourself when you can't or won't do anything more than what they do. Going your way leads to the same route that Bill White and Hal Turner trod.

Originally posted by JR
                  A lot of middle-aged men with jobs and children and mortgages really don't need to be known by the government. So if we kill a jew or nigger and don't decide that we want to be caught because we didn't want to be under police scrutiny to begin with, why not let the jews and rest bitch about 'lone wolves?' I don't think a hung nigger swinging at the end of a rope will be blamed on 'lone elves.'

Originally posted by Linder
                  This paragraph is not intelligible.
                  Really? What part didn't you understand, Mister English Major?

Originally posted by JR
                  A lot of middle-aged men with jobs and children and mortgages really don't need to be known by the government.
                  Well, not having a job or a wife or children or a mortgage, and already known by the government, perhaps this is a middle-class white thing you couldn't and wouldn't understand.

Originally posted by JR
                  So if we kill a jew or nigger and don't decide that we want to be caught because we didn't want to be under police scrutiny to begin with, why not let the jews and rest bitch about 'lone wolves?'
                  Compound sentence with numerous clauses. Can be hard to understand for some people of limited intelligence.

Plus you have admitted that your whole purpose on this thread wasn't to denigrate 'lone wolves' but to jack yourself off that those who post to this forum are such losers and cowards that they have nothing to do other than to . . . . . . hang around this forum of yours and listen to you insult them for not doing what you are not doing and which you will disassociate yourself from if they did do something.

OK, we all are a bunch of cowardly fuktards for not doing what you are not advocating in any case, wink, wink, and you yourself are not going to do either. You are right to despise us for being so much like yourself but without a lot of money from whatever source derived to accomplish . . . . . . what exactly? If this forum doesn't exist to advocate violence performed by whites against non-whites and jews and we are all just a bunch of tards for having some socialization and some fantasies, then what exactly, is this forum's purpose? For you to jack yourself off telling everyone who wishes to remain how much better you are than us? [Yes?]

So, when exactly are you going to get 'Hunter' here on this forum as a guest lecturer, Linder? Never? OK, none of us are another JPF. Neither are you. So what did you expect to accomplish other than getting to jack over all of us tards? See which one of us are going to lick your ass?

Originally posted by JR
                  I don't think a hung nigger swinging at the end of a rope will be blamed on 'lone elves.'
                  Are you so far gone that you don't remember how you started this thread a week ago, Linder? You were the one equating 'lone wolves' with 'lone elves.'

Yeah, I know you run this forum and yes, I know that you seem to have nothing better to do than to incite ass-licking from your tards, but some of us have lives outside this forum and we don't come here to be insulted and patronized by someone whose only claim to fame is that he owns or controls or operates a Movement forum. There are some of us white men who have their own lives who want to simply relax and read some news and views we can't post on the local liepapers, and if you are going to show your ass, then some of us are sure going to want to kick it.

My point was that some 'lone-wolfism' had its place, if for nothing else than to keep government officials, jews and muds in their place for fear that they will get some anonymous payback. You pissing on one of the few restraints on their behavior, namely their fear of anonymous white payback, isn't helping none of us white people here in flyover country. I want niggers and jews to see a potential Klansman or Nazi whenever they see even the most stupid whigger and be scared whenever they think of pulling some typical nigger or jew behavior.

If I won't put up with an uppity nigger without plotting payback, I don't see why I need to put up with you patronizing me without putting you down a notch or two either, Linder. You don't like it, you do what you want about it.
                  Looks like the Google Link Cache shows that 'John Reltney' had five posts and was a junior member and then Linder "VNN is Free Speech For Whites" deleted the last post and banned 'John Reltney' for refusing to be patronized by Linder.

This is exactly what I've told White Nationalists for years, and especially the past couple of months: Linder is nothing more than a gut-sick guido weasel dying of jew ass-cancer collecting ZOGbux from his paymaster, TraitorGlenn Miller in turn collecting ZOGbux from the Department of ZOGland InSecurity petty cash drawer. As such, Linder isn't interested in spying on middle-aged men who are there on VNNF to read items that they can't see in the jewspapers and see no reason to be preached to by little shitheads who 'own' a forum paid for by a known rat. 'Reltney' simply told Linder to pound sand up his ass and Linder got all huffy about it, far more than the other posters who even questioned TraitorGlenn Miller's 'honesty' in yapping against 'Leaderless Resistance.'

Now to be honest, this 'Reltney' character is not really advocating 'lone wolves' but rather that pissed off White men who think that they can get away with killing a nigger or jew that is bothering them -- something which is likely going to happen and which by itself doesn't really have political consequence in and of itself -- just go ahead and do it. But more to the point, why is Linder having a cow over Nature taking its course? Shouldn't Linder want pissed off White men killing their oppressors and their opressors like jews and niggers and beaners having to be scared that they might get killed or seriously hurt by Whites?

And the answer is yes -- if Linder was legitimate. But Linder is on the ZOG payroll and the last thing ZOG wants is individualized, decentralized revolt which can get out of hand. What ZOG wants is a false-flag operation like VNNF to have feebs following poseur feebs like Linder in circles, milling around. Thus dangerous independent White men like 'John Reltney' were banned forthwith.

This also is in line with the fact that Linder has become a piss-pot forum Caligula. 'John Reltney' is a danger to Linder's third-rate leadership over fifth-rate 'tards.

What is to be understood is that Linder was nothing more than a third-rate wannabe jewr-analist dumped by the kosher khannedservantives for being a lying little guido who got caught and a useful tool picked up by William Pierce to run Pierce's web page false front without direct observable control by Pierce. Pierce ran things so as to make sure that he had no rivals for leadership and Linder was always nothing more than a lightweight on Pierce's payroll to attract a younger [de]generation just like Resistance Records. By the time Pierce understood that he was dying, it was too late to develop a successor and Pierce didn't choose the best of the lot, Billy Roper. So Linder went as spoils to the one who would use him, namely Roper until 2004, when bought by ZOG through the TraitorGlenn Miller connection as paymaster.

So understand that Linder is nothing more than a feeb who cannot stand anyone who tells Linder "no." This John Reltney simply was not going to be patronized by Linder and so gave Linder back some of his own disdain and so Linder nipped this in the bud, lest Linder's little whigger foxes get ideas that it is OK to show disdain for Linder.

And, this is funny, Linder put in "Nutzpah" a thread that he had started. Why? Is Linder finally admitting that it is "nutz-pathetic?"

The easiest way to understand Linder is to understand that he is a former third-rate feeb who is now a sickly fourth-rate whigger feeb running a ZOG false-front where fifth and sixth-rate whigger feebs post whiggroid idiotic 'MuhDikkk' posts by the thousands. Linder simply has no traction whatsoever with middle-class small-town and suburban White men older than him who do have wives, children, jobs and a mortgage who are the ones paying the bills and who ZOG has alienated. Perhaps Linder will be cruising along "showing his ass" -- this is a Southron older expression used by people needing to discipline children -- and some older truck driver type or working-class White will simply whup Linder's ass for being a whigger faggot poseur pussy in banning him or his friends or simply because they don't like Linder any more than they like niggers or jews that get out of line.

Or, as likely, this is no 'newbie' but rather someone who saw a chance to mousetrap Linder, making Linder look like the liar, fool and compromised hollow whigger it is.

Thanks for keeping an ear to the ground, Spy #333. By the way, Spy #333 resorted to heroic search efforts in finding the Google cache, which I of course saved.

Comment

Bardamooch, Bardamooch, Can jew do the Fandango?

Bardamooch, Bardamooch, Can jew do the Fandango?

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post197903
                    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2076#post2076
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=921#post921

I do this in real life as well. Colostomy bag licking. The internet is where I work out my general talking points. I continually share information with fellow whites, now and then I get in debates, which I handily win -- mainly thanks to the constant dialogue on these forums. I know it is a small thing, but I try and do my part. I'm not silent in real life about this shitstorm we live under.
                    Bardamooch is so far gone that this colostomy-bag licker of Linder's actually 'thinks' it is 'winning handily' its debates. Like Jaymark Oglesby, it thinks it is a 'Great Master Debater.'

Bardamooch, are you Jorge Swill or Jonah Goldberg? Or something?

Whiggers always 'thinks' they's smart. That what makes them whiggers.

Notice Lindstadt's interminable whining above over me calling 6killer a deep cover agent or homo. These two dipshits call me Bardablue for weeks on end, labeling me a likely cop and such, but when I turn the tables and feed them a bit of their own medicine, the heavens can hear Lindstadt weep, wail, and gnash his false teeth. Pretty funny, actually.
                    Actually Bardamooch, I use you as a cutout for explaining why whiggers need to be allowed to kill theysselfs. We have nothing to prove that you are anything other than a typical whigger. As a whigger, you 'think' that the word of a proven liar should beat that of proven Resistance leaders and act surprised when a nothing can't beat a something on the ground as a force upon the plain.

And no, Bardamooch, it is not medicine I want to feed you, but rather want to let Nature take itz course for jewr bad case of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

And no, I have no false teeth, although I don't have too many left on top thanks to the Newton County Sheriff's Department knocking four of them out.

Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

White Nationalist Forum Decline

White Nationalist Forum Decline

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post922
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...796#post205796
                      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2077#post2077
                      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/09/...m-decline.html
                      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=706

Originally posted by il ragno
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...793#post205793

It's funny seeing you trying to play favorites when you're banned at both places. Love him or loathe him, Linder's been pretty consistent in wanting your sort - retards passing for full human, desperate to belong somewhere, anywhere, where you can arrive to a flourish of trumpets and a hero's welcome, regardless of your inability to bring anything to the table except breathing with your mouth open - driven into the wilderness like Frankenstein's monster.

You Phora-bashers are lucky I'm not an admin there, because all this leniency would quickly become a thing of the past. The short bus to Tardtown would be making regular pickups and departures, and always filled to capacity.
                      Actually both VNNF and phorafags/feebs have declined as has $permFront. The admins at every supposedly WN Forum end up getting used to having a false power given to them on the Internut and they end up banishing dissent, especially acerbic, harsh, impolite dissent. I say this as someone who has been banned, 'oafishully' or not at all of the above forums. Within the last six months I've been banned under an alias for posting something mean that shows up the stupidity and hypocrisy of the admins and their moderators. I've had my spies write up a bare frame and then revise and have them send back a repost and gotten them banned. Due to the use of proxies and the fact that IP numbers change, (I had my IP number change earlier this month when the cable guy changed the cable tap on my line to cut off the noise leaking back from the disused line) any site can be brought under attack.

However the fact of the matter is that none of these sites are really worth spying on. I have my spies simply send me an e-mail as to what they view as important. But the fact of the matter is that even these spies simply get depressed at what they see, even when they hate Linder or phorafags/feebs.

Me to Spy #333: Me and 6Killer missed you the past few months. Were you OK?

Spy #333: BTW, thanks for asking. I should maintain better and more frequent contact with people. Becoming extra depressed at our racial situation tends to make me lazy in keeping up with my emails from time to time. I get depressed at seeing the wasteland that the Movement has become.
                      VNNF Boat Pisspul simply are not able to create anything. I myself tried to get Mike Jahn and Jett Rink to cause disruption for VNNF or phorafags/feebs either on my Christian Nationalist forum or on one of their own phpbb3 forums which I would gladly either set up on my own hosting site or set up on another free site. The fact of the matter is that Jett Rink is not even a 'Linder-lite' able to accomplish anything. What is lacking here on White Nationalist forums is intelligence, leadership, and drive, much less the impossible to demand "vision thing."

Mike Jahn and Jett Rink are merely whigger and mamzer offal capable of posting only whiggroid 'MuhDikkk!!!' posts, nothing more. And few things are more sterile. Forums end up attracting such offal and then the place becomes so toxic that these flies are repulsed.

Every so often I attack the LinderMillerites because it amuses me to do so, but also because I want ZOG to think that they are getting their money's worth from the Department of ZOGland Insecurity's petty cash drawer. Linder has degenerated particularly within the past year of so and become a pocket Fade the Bitcher, having contempt for his tards, and driving them out and then finding that he is surrounded by ass-lickers, who he openly despises. What I find is that Linder has pretty much driven out even his mediocre posters, like Brutuhttp://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=423#post423s, and no one has even noticed:

BTW, as I predicted a couple of months ago, the quality of the forum most definitely has deteriorated further since Brutus finally wised up and decided to stop kowtowing to Linderwitz. Frank Tolliver/Cowboy Zeke and one or two others still make some intelligent posts from time to time, but overall, the place has finally turned into precisely the kind of wasteland Linderwitz has been working so hard to turn it into over the last several years.

And you know what really sucks for Brutus? After close to 10,000 posts, many of them very high in quality (other than the ones where he chimped out like a niglet and/or expressed a desire to do bodily harm to Christians) nobody even noticed that he left, or posted anything to that effect!!

I know next to nothing about the guy, but I have to wonder if he's also still a supporter of TGM? Since he gave up Troll Central, I wonder if it would accrue to the benefit of either Stumble Inn or your forum to try and get Brutus as a member? It might be interesting to hear what he has to say about Linderwitz and Troll Central now that he's gone from there, and he could also be queried as to what he plans to "do" to Christians as well. Of course, if he started trouble, he could always go the way of Stevie Buck. Just a thought.
                      Phorafags/feebs is even more pathetic than VNNF. There is no first-class writer of any worth over there other than yourself, Ragno. Some of the second-raters like Starr or Jake bring on a bone of contention from blogs and the jewsmedia, but I find myself not checking it out more than an average of once per day or so and I can't induce any spies to bother to spy on phorafags/feebs like I can on $permFront and VNNF to winnow out for me the better details. While ZOG may have minions over on phorafags/feebs, it simply isn't worth reading most of the time. And yes, I have a sockpuppet account over there in order to post an innocuous MuhDikkk!!! post in order to triangulate on any posts worth responding to or copying to my forum.

The answer to this decline is posting freedom. But those who run these forums, other than StumbleInn, have no use for anything which makes fun of their pretenses to intelligence and leadership ability.

I've found idiots on other forums to ridicule and been banned there and brought the best of the nuggets to my own forum. I bought another notebook and have another ISP account and thus another IP number without 'Lindstedt cookies' on it and thus could easily unleash a 'Reign of Error' but the fact of the matter is that few forums are worth disrupting more than to induce a hysteria so that 'innocent whiggers' who have any sort of intelligence get mistaken for me and banned as well. That their forum would benefit from opposition, even if sly and abrasive, never occurs to whigger feebs, who can't get over the fact that high intelligence usually doesn't follow what typical whiggers desire and leadership ability follows its own course.

Mike Jahn and Jett Rink could, if they wanted to, be useful third-rate posters. Instead, at best, they are second-rate disrupters, and thus banned eventually. Without wit to create, they thus must live as something other than theysselfs on new forums as they appear as opposed to simply building they's own forums, where they can be the new masters and ban those who don't lick their ass.

The problem with the [bowel] Movement is one of quality, namely the low lack of such. Of course the overall ZOGland is dying from the same neglect and cause. Whiggers conditioned to being unable to revolt to protect what they create are usually unable to create anything worth protecting.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-02-2009, 02:22 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

I've been working on the railroad with poseur-pissers

I've been working on the railroad with poseur-pissers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post923
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post205847
                        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2078#post2078
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/09/...road-with.html
                        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=709

Originally posted by il ragno
                        Originally posted by Lindstedt
                        Linder has degenerated particularly within the past year of so and become a pocket Fade the Bitcher, having contempt for his tards, and driving them out and then finding that he is surrounded by ass-lickers, who he openly despises.
                        That's a pinpoint-accurate diagnosis, Lucky. I really wish you'd take a sabbatical from the mamzerspeak for a while and stick to plain English like this, because lucidity suits you.

Originally posted by Lindstedt

The problem with the [bowel] Movement is one of quality, namely the low lack of such. Of course the overall ZOGland is dying from the same neglect and cause.
                        The frightening thing is that the situation is nobody's specific "fault", it's the whole rotten system collapsing. To be a product of the times is to be a victim of the times, however unwittingly.
                        I'm expected to be Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt, ArchBishop of Missouri, on a 24/7 basis. The above post was written after spying and occassionally even posting under some of my sundry aliases in places where I am not welcome any more as 'PastorLindstedt' and giving information to my spies as what to write, thus the unwarranted incursion of unwanted 'lucidity' and non-Auntiemamzersprechen.

I've also had to deal with a mamzer incursion over on Visser's forum and Visser had given me the heads-up as to 'Sci-Fi' Faber's didoes. Apparently, Sci-Fi Faber 'thinks' that it is qualified to know who belongs in the Aryan Nations based upon his being Hal Turner's biggest idiot supporter for the past seven years. Some of the outlying DSCI pastors think Faber is a fed, but myself and 6Killer think Faber is way too fucking stupid and self-serving chaotically idiotic to be a ZOG rat. In any case, Wickstrom and Faber are each denouncing the other, so the Hal Turner beneficiaries are falling out among theysselfs.

And part of the unwanted 'lucidity' probably involves my buying another notebook computer on sale and with the new system creating a whole new series of aliases and e-mail accounts and subscriptions and having to force myself to 'method-act' as the new persona, which means that there is some overlap over to here, especially when tired. Sort of like when you are sort of drunk and thus overcareful when driving home (which hasn't happened for 30 years of so). On the new computer I'm a sort of Starr-like menopausal heifer content with always making sure I'm keeping the vibrator batteries charged and still juicy from the 55-gallon industrial-strength drum of KY-jelly, which sternly hasn't gone over to the Susanite side of femnishevikism. Being that the complete opposite of 'PastorLindstedt' is easiest in that it is far easier to be the complete opposite of myself -- to keep track of "What wouldn't Lindstedt do' -- but occasionally there is some bleedover when tired as above.

As a result of having a lot of time to think in the NutHouse, I've come to the conclusion that History is on the side of chaos, not undisciplined whigger nutsionalists unable to do anything as a group, so always go with the flow of increasing chaos, disruption and breakdown of social infrastructure. My quarrel with Sci-Fi Faber was in fact that Sci-Fi wanted to tell me and others what to do and we ignored him, and Sci-Fi was pissed and broke his agreements as to our alliance being a confederation organized in network, not a federalism with him as king organized in hierarchy. Us DSCI are pretty self-disciplined, but we don't work at all under anyone wanting to set up his own personal little tyranny over us.

Of course I had hoped to use Jett Rink and Mike 'Chief Running Tard' Jahn as disrupters of VNNF, to use them to set up an Auntie-VNNF, and let them run wild as they pleased on phorafags/feebs, but it seems that getting whigger and mamzer tards to even do chaos and disruption in an orderly disciplined concentrated manner was expecting much too much. Yes, granted these feeb poseur-pissers can indeed urinate all over theysselfs and others, but it didn't seem to make much of a noticeable impression in a cesspool like VNNF or amongst the sundry mamzers of phorafags/feebs. One can't make solipsistic anarchists unite.

Felix Dzerzhinsky's final solution was to set the more disciplined up to shoot the less disciplined ones after all they shot the Tzarist criminal regimeists once it was safe to let the Revolution feed upon itself. So all one can do once on is to ride the tiger and try to steer clear of the claws and maw. Not that there is any choice -- in a civil war while everything is falling apart, one is either a shooter or a shootee. Sitting in the middle as a neutral is the sure-fire way to be caught in a crossfire. As W.B. Yeats wrote in "The Second Coming" shit is indeed falling apart.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-14-2009, 10:56 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Pore Brutus Didn't Make It Over Two Months Ago

Pore Brutus Didn't Make It Over Two Months Ago

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=924#post924
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post205854
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2079#post2079
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/09/...-over-two.html
                          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=713

Originally posted by starr
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post205844

What happened with Brutus? He is just gone it seems.
                          That's the down side of phorafags/feebs banning their best critic of admitted crudity, but unimpeachable veracity, i.e. me.

Brutus ran off of the Greater Free Range Tard Corral a few days after I pointed out his shame as a LinderMillerite colostomy-bag licker back around the middle of June.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=332#post332
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=423#post423

Formerly, you hard-core phorafags/feebs could have read it as breakfast in bed, but Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop took advice from his Council of Mamzers and Whigger Feebs and decided to ban me for 'crudity' and being mean to phorafags/feebs even in the cesspool wading pool outside the unibrow tweezing & tanning salon & circle-jerkerey and thus ended my career as the phorafag/feeb landshark in order to make the phorafaggery/feebery safe for the-m-asses of ever-expendable phorafag/feeb forum pigeons.

I would have mentioned this more loudly perhaps, but me and Spy #333 had a side bet going as to how long it would take the collection of VNNF whiggertard giraffes to notice the loss of one of their own, if ever. In fact, it was quite the jape that VNNF tards are such failures as human beings, and Linder as a 'leader', that nobody noticed that one of their loyalists was missing for so long. That is why White Nationalism is the waycist version of every-whigger-for-itself LibberToonitarianism in that you can't trust them with even simple tasks such as feeding and watering a puppy that I could entrust my granddaughter Helen with in confidence. Makes me and everyone else wonder how they are going to save the White Race when such can't even care for their on-line acquaintances.

I'll alert Spy #333 that it was you, the phorafag/feeb & VNNF Ellen Goodman who was the first to notice that 'pore Brutus' didn't make it. Pore little critter tried to keep up, but must have decided to that it was better to drop out rather than to have to roam from town to town to hide itz shame at being known as one of Linder's VNNF colostomy-bag lickin' 'tards.

Bless you Starr, for remaining a juicy Hitler-Hoggess and looking, even if belatedly, after jewr fellow 'tards over on VNNF and phorafags/feebs, and not going the route of Susanite femnishevikism and reduced to having to prowl the Pilot truckstops of Atlanta & Birmingham in order to get any.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-15-2009, 05:06 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Glenn Miller makes his appeal

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=100122

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Alex Linder
                            PO Box 101,
                            Kirksville, MO 63501

I'll get the ball rolling by sending Alex $100.00 (George T's money) in this morning's mail.

VNN's main page, including all it's contents, is highly successful in EXPOSING THE GD KIKES to large numbers of white folks, in my judgment. Though there's lots more we VNN'ers can do to advertise the site's address. I'll like to see a "GOVNN.COM" interstate billboard visible to 2 or 3 hundred thousand people daily, for one example.

And with Alex contributing so much of his time and brain cells, VNN forum has become far more EXPOSE-THE-JEW effective as well, these days.

Who'll pitch in to support and show appreciation ??

Comment

Someday, a 'special' on pore whigga piglice Bardamooch.

Someday, a 'special' on pore whigga piglice Bardamooch.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1051#post1051
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...101#post210101

Originally posted by bardamooch

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...761#post209761

You're out of your gourd scat-boy. You got me pegged Lindstadt. I used to be afraid to say 'shit' even when I had a colostomy-bag/mouth full because I knew that a gliberal whigger piglice wannabe rat couldn't stop once I started. So I'll insist that you are insane when itz I, the B'Ore-style piglice shiteater, who is suffering from colostomy-bag licking as well as Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

First paragraph, talks about myself as a VNN poster. I don't post there. Never was part of the club even when I did post there. Them fumes from Linder's latest jewb into the colostomy bag is making me huffy when I huff the ammonia. As a shit-eating, shit-huffing piglice snitch, why I can no longer get my lies straight, one moment claiming to not post there and the next moment, if case Lindstadt goes over to VNNF and sees my 1,150 posts, an average of one every day or so, then I'll claim to not be 'part of the club' even though I'm doing the jewb of two piglice snitches in the colostomy-bag licking department now that pore Brutus run off. My pore shit-eating little supple tongue is so sore!!!!!!

Second paragraph, talks about myself banning scat-boy from Phora. I had nothing to do with that. Even though I was sucking off Stan the Belgian Fruit-Loop, Maude DeFraud/Karkass, The Green Mamzer, and taking care of OctFagjewNut's/Coonstipation von Kikenmamzer's ant farm, and trying to kiss Starr with my LinderMiller colostomy-bag breath, the fact that I'll go ass to mouth to get Lindstadt banned is of course irrelevant.

That's as far as I got. My guido-kitten with a whip needs his kitty-litter colostomy bag licked clean. Yassuh master, jewr I-gore Bardamooch is cummin'!!!

Lindstool, none of this is political. I just don't like you. Genesis 3:15 applies to us whigger piglice faggots who have sucked a gallon of our favorite beverage, with or without kneepads. Learn to live with it. Cummin' Meine_Linderkitten-shittin'!!! jewr Bardamooch will gobble up every jew-ass cancer nugget with the mein patent-pending tongue-snake roto-rooter!!!
                              Bardamooch, I have you pegged as a whigger piglice 'working' on some low level for a 'fusion' department somewhere. StumbleInn is the only v-bulletin forum worth posting to as the rest are deserts with whiggers and whiggroid 'muhdikkk!!!' posts.

What gave you away was the stench of sanctimony, which always hangs around evil pisspul like a foul cloud.

The second is that you are such a liar, and a stupid one at that. Many is the time I've announced that I spy on all White Nationalist forums and have spies spying on them as well because, frankly, most such forums with their whiggroid idiot posters, as diseased wildebeests are not very interesting and it is the predators who are funny, and so they read most of the dross.

Let's see. As a liar, you have first claimed that I was collecting a SSI welfare check. Then that I was a trust fund baby. All of them lies, idiotic lies told my a liar who hates me and my kind with a Genesis 3:15 enmity. So, you are a liar with a sanctimonious attitude, and so you fit the profile of some local whigger piglice probably working for a fusion center who has nothing better to do than disrupt White Nationalism that you hate because you fear it will destroy ZOG. All sort of stupid concerns, but one gliberal whiggers have nevertheless. You are right to fear me far more than Alex Linder, who is simply a gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer doing nothing but shitting on his tards, but you have no means of doing me any harm.

Nor do you know if I have you pinpointed or not. Suffice it to say that I am cruel enough to skin out 665 other piglice for the crimes of one pig, making them pay for their fellow piglice crimes, along with the whiggers who foolishly supported them, and then, after 665 piglice are muching on they's spawn's testicles, to tell the other piglice I knew who the culprit was all along, but wanted to punish them for all of their crimes!

Piglice live in a fool's world. They make the rest of the social order hate them, and then, when the one-in-twenty Whites with leadership potential come to power, 'think' that there is a sacred scrap of toilet paper with lies written on it -- the CONstipation and Bill of Goods -- which will save piglice, jewdges, lawyers, politicians and regime criminals from payback, all the while tearing that ragged scrap of toilet paper apart to where it means nothing to nobody. Two eyes for an eye, all jewr teeth for a tooth -- that's the only suitable punishment for regime criminals. Torture them for sport and payback, send them screaming to hell, and take whatever you want from weak whiggers if you are White and strong. And when the day is done, only Whites will remain.

jewr bahavior gives jewrself away, Bardamooch. 665 other piglice whiggers have trod the same stupid path, done the same stupid things, and yet the wonderfool thang about whiggers is that every single solipsistic stooge 'thinks' itz the only one.

Behavior in animals is dictated by the reality on the ground, Bardamooch. Whigger piglice are nothing more than particularly stupid vile animals. Three and a half years of seeing them up close and personal and fifteen years in the [bowel] Movement and you don't think I can't pick up the spoor of a pig(lice) to a White Nationalist watering hole? When this particular game trail has been worn down into a rut to where only jewr snout and shit-encrusted tail can be seen?

Bardamooch, you stupid colostomy-bag licking, shit-eating whigger piglice retard, why do you think you can't be detected? I logged onto VNNF and found that you had been there less than an hour previously and had posted for the 1501st time two days ago. You are a liar, and a none too smart one at that. Typpycull for piglice.

One of the reasons I was banned from phorafags/feebs was my Genesis 3:15 patrolling. I'd cause trouble for some whigger or mamzer or jew, and torment them for the hell of it, and post my ridicule far and wide. The [d]ruling phorafaggots/feeble-minded shitheads decided that they couldn't have mentally fitter phorafag/feeb herd animals and so I was banished as a major predator from phorafags/feebs. Oh well. Phorafags/feebs have not benefited from the absence of myself there because now it is such a boring, idiotic place as a wonderfool whirrrld of whiggaz.

No, Bardamooch, you are none too smart. But I look forwards to maybe someday doing a 'special' on jewrself.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Bardamooch pulls a Susie/StevieBuck/Tard Bore Faghy VNNF Boat-Pisspul Threat

Bardamooch pulls a Susie/StevieBuck/Tard Bore Faghy VNNF Boat-Pisspul Threat

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1053#post1053
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...235#post210235

Originally posted by Brandon Tard StevieBuck SusieBitch Bardamooch

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...126#post210126

Lindstadt would run right over to VNN and check my posting history. Looks like he got my whiggroid piglice pussy number. I've not been so I'M-BARE-ASSED since I went to visit TraitorAlexis LinderMiller and TraitorGlenn Miller at the Grannysfuerherfeebenbunker in Kirksville Missery in the dead of winter last year and after going colostomy bag to mouth stuck my tongue on the bare metal of the stainless steel dildo I was trying to mount in the cold and couldn't hardly beg for help. Good thing I never put up my bunghole what I haven't 'taste-tested' first. All I could do was to moan, "Heeep mastur, heeeep" to Alexis, and then have Master cackle and say, "jew'll get jew ass-cancer from me like TraitorGlenn gave it to me! Squeal like a piggylice, ZOGling whigger bitch!!!" before he put his litte Elishaba-undefiled wonger right up my poop chute, making me moan some more. :sex: Caught, trapped like a piglice whigger rat while mousetrapped and ratfucked on both ends. I'm so looking forward to frost season in Northeastern Missery again this year!!! :borr: Seems I posted on Aug 26th and June 26th, and another sundry 1498 or so times and being a caught ZOGling whigger piglice faggot all I can do is to yap disingenuously about it being ironically after all this talk about VNN I have started reading it again. Anyone who does a membership profile can see that I'm on there all the time to give Master some colostomy bag licking support. Every whigger piglice faggot snitch needs a little LFC (Linder Fine Colostomy-bag) cuisine. Sue me. Neither you nor anyone else wants to 'win' the only thang I have to offer -- ZOGling whigger piglice faggot snitching after a whirllld-class ass-licking. So what if I've been caught lying yet again? Being ZOGling whigger piglice faggots needs never having to say jewr sorry!

So far as your threats go. Like all ZOGling whigger piglice faggots, I see the promise of making my ZOGling whigger piglice faggot castration fantasies as both a promise to be enjoyed privately, but I have a jewb to do in whining that it is a threat by which to make a false and fraudulent cumplaint. Whatever, scat boy. "Whatever" is a clinch word used commonly by ZOGling whigger piglice faggots whenever you got us caught dead to rights and we don't want to admit to as much. I won't even complain to the management here or the hosting site, which of course I could. And to which, being a ZOGling whigger piglice pussy I probably will. I'm gonna pull a Ike-the-Kike Tard Brandork Faghey and Stevie Buck threat, and so demand, a trial, or, at the very least, a thread in the snitcher's forum before banishment. Threats, which are part and parcel of your presentation, are against the rules on all forums, so it is no wonder you are banned from most of them. I'm going to pull a Susie, StevieBuck, Maude DeFraud/Karkass and Tard Brandork fuhfuhfuhkTard on you Lindstadt, claiming that a flame against my ZOGling whigger faggot piglice ass is a matter of making a criminal cumplaint to the formal ZOG piglice and a civil cumplaint to have censorsheep-banned to the ISP, which has a history of acceding to whiney whigger and piglice bluster when whigger and piglice feewings are hurt. Yes, I'm a ZOGling whigger piglice faggot snitch and I have a COONstipational right to not be made fun of or caught out in a lie. So I'll pull a Maude DeFraud/Karkass, and Susie, and StevieBuck and Tardon Fay Ikey-Kikeyzoid trick and lyingly claim that the [d]rules of such whiggroid faggot ZOG listening posts practiced routinely at $permFront, VNNF, phorafags/feebs/VNNFv2.0 and Mutant$permFront -- where Lindstadt and Lindstadt's merrie White Christian Israelites are banned, like the future holds for Whites in the ZOGland if ZOGling whigger faggot piglice informants have our way -- are the established [d]rules of StumbleInn -- which they are not.

I see you got me screaming like a ZOGling whigger piglice faggot that you were hard on my beaver and got me, like Maude DeFraud/Karkass to where weare all in a bluster over my calling you a welfare recipient, like us piglice whigger faggots are once we get jew ass-cancer. I'm moving to Kirksville, where there is a colony of us rats. You fit the profile of an SSI recipient to a teeand I should know, living out in the streets with nothing to save my faggotself from starvation except several miles of blacksnake on both ends providing my favorite food and drink and pleasure. You've been in the nut house and you live on about $600 a month which you don't earn. At least not 'earn' in the sense like myself, who fucked and sucked his way as a ZOGling piglice Internut snoop for a fusion center. Even though I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose, it took at least a day or so of sore tongue and jaw muscles the first time I sucked off a pack of nigger gangbangers or cleaned out Alexis LinderMiller's colostomy bag. Now you deny being a trust fund baby, a new lie that I made up as a ZOGling whigger faggot piglice after the SSI lie fell through. Us ZOGling whigger piglice lie like our masters, the jews, against White People all the time and have no remorse until the day we are forced to eat our lies -- along with our entire families' testicles. Well you are the one that labeled yourself such. Us ZOGling whigger piglice faggots have a quota of lies to tell and so I jewst had to slip in that one. Piglice ALWAYS, like jews, blame the victims of they's crimes and accusations.

For a guy with a mouth as large as yours, who specializes in attacking other people, like 'Master,' (Rabanger, tell Daddy TraitorGlenn and Master that I not only cleaned up 6 colostomy bags for the weekend, I got in some licks (ha, ha, ha) against Lindstadt.) you sure are sensitive when you get a bit of the same. Why, look at the way I've hit your racist evil fists with my shabbes whigger nose. One of these days you are going to overpunch and then you'll have my stretched-out ZOGling whigger piglice faggot anus engulf your entire fist from knuckle to shoulder. :spank: You are a cyber bully. ride: Wahhhhhh! See, I'm going to get on some commission at the $emitic Poofter Liars Center to go after you evil Waycists on these forums after I try to shut StumbleInn down!!!

:villageppl: . :jerk: . :drool: . :glennmiller:
                                Bardamooch, in the interests of the Resistance there is no need for me to say why I have had you spotted as a little whigger piglice feeb spying on the sundry Whigger Nutsionalist forums pretending to be White Nationalist. But the main telltale is that piglice and snitches ALWAYS make up and repeat idiotic lies. This comes from the fact that piglice are NEVER punished by anyone for lying on behalf of ZOG to trap whiggersm but rather rewarded. Thus jewr cavalier attitude towards the truth showed. Like Maude DeFraud Flanders, once you were a caught liar, your credibility was at an end.

Myself and 6Killer talk about a number of things every day, including of all things, steam engines. As a former truck driver, it took me a while to figure out why steam cars don't have transmissions and clutches like internal combustion engines do. It is because steam engines have so much torque that they don't need to go through gears to get up to speed. Instead they have throttles to allow so much steam to go to the engine.

Likewise with social order. The vast majority of time ZOG/Babylon hasn't existed, nor has what we call civilization. The decaying civilization we have today will fall apart in a flash when the constituent elements decide that they no longer can live together. Thus the DSCI vision of a 'Great Tribulation' is the correct one, what will happen regardless of what whiggers 'think' will happen.

So a congenital whigger piglice faggot like Bardamooch, regardless of how it is treated along with its fellow whiggers at these ZOG false fronts like VNNF, phorafags/feebs, etc., simply cannot understand that what it wants is not law. So like the other VNNF whiggroid boat pisspul, Bardamooch thinks that all it has to do is to whine to StumbleInn's hosting company, like one banned tard did recently, or threaten to, and it will get away with this behavior which threatens the entire forum. Piglice get into being pigs because these cowardly criminals can't fight their own battles. So they run wild in gangs of fellow piglice and threaten their fellow whigger shitizens.

The time is coming in which piglice, lawyers, jewdges, regime criminals -- anyone who benefitted from the current regime -- will be absolutely exterminated, without trial albeit with hard questioning to elict the truth.

But for now, I am going to start a "Trial of the ZOGling Whigger Piglice Faggot Snoop/Snitch Bardamooch" on the charge of threatening to shut down free speech for Whites by whining to the StumbleInn hosting company like another banned tard recently did. This is behavior totally beyond the pale of White behavior, a piglice snitch making a cumplaint in order to shut down this entire community if this whigger tard doesn't get itz own way.

I propose making the punishment fit the crime: Banishment for 30 days, but if this whigger piglice tard posts to other forums, then the clock is reset. Let them worry about getting their forum shut down because some piglice whigger cumplains to their server.

Additionally, StumbleInn needs to probably find another web host, if tards can make a cumplaint and have it followed.

Now I don't care overmuch if I'm outvoted. You see, as a prosecutor, my arguments will not really be aimed so much at Bardamooch, but rather my attack shall be why ZOG/Babylon needs to be destroyed, to die, and to take 150 million whiggers with it. Bardamooch is simply yet another one of 150 million whiggers, all of them needing to die -- and who will as the social order collapses. Remember, civilization is not the normal state of things, and most of human history has been filled with big whiggers living off and exploiting littler whiggers, creating a dark ages most of the time. Bardamooch is unfit to live amongst White people, but so are the non-whites, the jews, and most of all, typical whiggers.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X