Greetings from the Highway to Hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Highway to Hell

I've got your back Pastor, but this horse I'm riding is fast and I don't like to break stride.

I ain't got any problems with the Black Man. Black Man = Straight up black guy. Honest and trust worthy to a point. Married to a black woman and working hard to raise his kids to be the best they can be.

I'm for shooting Niggers. Nigger = Worthless, no good lazy piece of black African American shit. He's spawned a bunch of bastards and is willing to abandom 'em on the rest of us. He believes he is entitled to something from the government and the White Man.

I'm for sending High Yellow Niggers back to Africa. High Yellow Niggers = Mixed Race. A light skinned African American bastard. He aint White and he ain't black, he's High Yellow. It don't work both ways. If you've got black in you, you're a High Yellow Nigger.

I ignore Whiggers. Whigger = Dumbass White Kid pretending to be a High Yellow Nigger. He may be a worthless, no good lazy piece of shit, but he ain't High Yellow and he ain't a Nigger. He is more likely the progeney of Damn Yankees ain't and ain't worth the powder it'd take to blow him to Hell.

I try to ignore White Trash. White Trash = Worthless, no good lazy piece of white American shit. He believes he is entitled to something from the government and everyone else. He may profess to be racist and he probably is, but he does much more harm to real White Men than he does good.

I am a White Man. White Man = Straight up good guy. He's an honest, trustworthy, hard working American of European (Dutch/German in my case) descent. He's independent minded and self-sufficient and he believes it is his duty to care for his own. He's kind and charitable and willing to look out for misfortunates too.
    "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

I don't know too many jews, Pastor. They ain't pushed their way out here into the country, yet. I know what people say about 'em and I reckon its true. Any group of people that have been knocked down, kicked out, run off, beat up, enslaved and/or killed by every other group in the world .... is doing something wrong.

I reckon Jesus was a jew and that's good enough for me.

Zionists on the other hand ... Israelies, I reckon its time for US to kick them out of the nest. We've been footin' the bill for them for 60 years and I figger that's enough. Hell, we could've given 'em Delaware for what its cost US to give 'em Israel. At least then they'd be tax payers.

That being said, I ain't got a friend in Islam. Not one. My kind has been killing their kind forever. I don't see no sense in stoppin' now. I'm for droppin' the bomb on Mecca and heatin' that desert up so hot that the sand turns to glass.

Comment

Racial Classifications of the Empire In Transition -- Irrelevant Today

Racial Classifications of the Empire In Transition

Irrelevant Today

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88 View Post
      I've got your back Pastor, but this horse I'm riding is fast and I don't like to break stride.

I ain't got any problems with the Black Man. Black Man = Straight up black guy. Honest and trust worthy to a point. Married to a black woman and working hard to raise his kids to be the best they can be.

I'm for shooting Niggers. Nigger = Worthless, no good lazy piece of black African American shit. He's spawned a bunch of bastards and is willing to abandom 'em on the rest of us. He believes he is entitled to something from the government and the White Man.

I'm for sending High Yellow Niggers back to Africa. High Yellow Niggers = Mixed Race. A light skinned African American bastard. He aint White and he ain't black, he's High Yellow. It don't work both ways. If you've got black in you, you're a High Yellow Nigger.

I ignore Whiggers. Whigger = Dumbass White Kid pretending to be a High Yellow Nigger. He may be a worthless, no good lazy piece of shit, but he ain't High Yellow and he ain't a Nigger. He is more likely the progeney of Damn Yankees ain't and ain't worth the powder it'd take to blow him to Hell.

I try to ignore White Trash. White Trash = Worthless, no good lazy piece of white American shit. He believes he is entitled to something from the government and everyone else. He may profess to be racist and he probably is, but he does much more harm to real White Men than he does good.

I am a White Man. White Man = Straight up good guy. He's an honest, trustworthy, hard working American of European (Dutch/German in my case) descent. He's independent minded and self-sufficient and he believes it is his duty to care for his own. He's kind and charitable and willing to look out for misfortunates too.
      OK Blue Raider, you were a poster on StumbleInn who I valued and the whiggers there most certainly did not. In the time you were banned, there was a struggle in which Maude DeFraud Flanders, a twenty-year-old Eurowhigger Fleming faggot, FeeWhiggerMeercat a poseur pretending to be Sam Elliot, and a few other whiggers were run off and in which I ended up getting Christian Identity backup and Revolutionary support which will break CI because even the agnostic will realize that a religious support is needed and while they don't believe they recognize that DSCI is the White Man's religious sword and shield, the White Man's Racial Religion, just as Islam is the racial religion of the brown and black muds.

Now I have my own v-bulletin forum which is Christian oriented and in which the established religion is Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI), the racial religion of the White Nationalist Movement. The counterweight to DSCI is solipsism, the Cult of the Me-God, in which whiggers worsheep theysselfs in a cowardly manner without the crassness of going full-fledged Hardy 'Mongrol' Lloyd.

Now you are here on Christian Nationalist as a poster bringing up common racial beliefs which were common in our age group of White men who were in the Army when society was in transition from segregation to today's multi-culti mess in which us Whites are being phased out by jews and [d]ruliing whiggers. These notions were notions which were common to men of our age who had to live in a mighty Evil Empire in transition from White Supremacy to whigger inferiority. Yes, there were Klansmen, and Christian Identity serving in the ZOG Armed Farces and an atmosphere of "Don't Ask Don't Tell" racism. If you wanted to advance and not get kicked out of the Army, you had to pretend to love niggers and beaners, mainly Puerto Ricans. And as a result, Whites like yourself and myself came up with the 'good black man/dirty nigger' internal classifications which you still hold! These internalized racial classifications are, like the world of Scarlett O'Hara and the antebellum South, "Gone With The Wind."

Your internalized racial classifications common to middle-aged White men are simply no longer effective. Who is to agree with what makes a 'good black man' as opposed to an alley nigger? And, given that one can have both relatively responsible black men who have not given up and take care of their own -- the Booker T. Washingtons and George Washington Carvers and Marcus Garveys who want to live with their own kind in peace and have nothing to do with Whitey -- and the alley niggers who know that Whitey owes them for slavery since whelped -- the Martin Lucifer Kongs, Al Shaptons, Jessie Jackasses -- all in the same family, how are we going to sort them out as good niggers/bad niggers? We can't!

The only way of living in racial harmony -- segregation -- was destroyed by do-gooder whiggers, scheming jews, and uppity niggers. And as a result we are facing a mud flood of beaners, gooks, foreign niggers and all matter of vermin who is turning what used to be a White country to a multi-racial ZOG/Babylon in which Whites are reduced to nothing more than wage and tax slaves to be tossed out on the shitter when they get old, and to be jailed and killed when rebellious against a foreign regime out to enslave, miscegenate, and kill them as a People and as individuals.

Work in progress saved.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I want to say something about the Mexicans too. Mestizos. Mixed race, but not High Yellow Niggers. Central American Indians mixed with Niggers and the Spanish. I reckon it to a Brown tide that's flooding this country. One of these days Florida is going to be a series of islands due to Global Warming and the melting of our ice caps. Well, that's what is going to happen to our White brothers and sisters in closer proximity to the Rio Grande.

Remember San Jacinto! Remember Chapultapec!

We ought to open season on their brown skinned asses. AGAIN!

And the Indians and the Asians. I mean Dot Heads and Chinks. Motherfuckers!

We ought to open season on their brown skinned asses AGAIN TWO!
        Last edited by Blue Raider 88; 06-18-2009, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Bring Out jewr Shibboleths!!!

Bring Out jewr Shibboleths!!!

Originally posted by Blue Raider 88 View Post
          I don't know too many jews, Pastor. They ain't pushed their way out here into the country, yet. I know what people say about 'em and I reckon its true. Any group of people that have been knocked down, kicked out, run off, beat up, enslaved and/or killed by every other group in the world .... is doing something wrong.

I reckon Jesus was a jew and that's good enough for me.

Zionists on the other hand ... Israelies, I reckon its time for US to kick them out of the nest. We've been footin' the bill for them for 60 years and I figger that's enough. Hell, we could've given 'em Delaware for what its cost US to give 'em Israel. At least then they'd be tax payers.

That being said, I ain't got a friend in Islam. Not one. My kind has been killing their kind forever. I don't see no sense in stoppin' now. I'm for droppin' the bomb on Mecca and heatin' that desert up so hot that the sand turns to glass.
          I'm in the process of answering your questions in line with DSCI dogma. I had a number of writing tasks I needed to take care of and as a result I don't think I'll answer your questions today.

However, Jesus was not a 'jew.' Jesus was a Judean, who was crucified by the Edomite/Canaanite/Babylonian proto-talmudic pharisees who were descended from Cain through Satan having sex with Eve. Cain was the world's first jew.

The non-whites are the 6th Day Beasts of the Field without souls and the jews are the spawn of Satan who hate the White man descended through Adam to Noah to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel with a Genesis 3:15 enmity.

The Five Minute DSCI Tour is posted below. Perhaps you can read it to sort of understand Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI). However, your views are common to what you have been taught in the jewdayo-whorehouses.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=313#post313

The Founding Felons engaged in no wars with Islam. They did suppress African piracy to teach the sandniggers to not molest White people passing through in trade. But until these dirty Ashkenazi Khazar jews pretending to be Israelites set up the shitty bandit state on the Jordan, we Whites got along with them because we had little or nothing to do with them because they had nothing we wanted. If we were to get the jew monkey off our back, like Adolf Hitler urged, then we could probably buy as much oil as we wanted for $5-10 per barrel and let them ragheads eat camels and beat their females and give them cliterodectomies in peace.

I don't like non-whites much. But as long as they live in their own countries living according to their own lights six time zones away, who cares what they do. I don't propose to tell non-whites how to live their lives in their own shithole countries. If I care to visit them I'll simply take along some money and mind my own business and not cause them any problems.

So Blue Raider, what we do is simply leave them to live in their own lands in peace. I do believe in deporting the non-whites to their own foreign lands and running off the beaners back to Mexico, and perhaps putting the native redman back onto their reservations. But there is absolutely no sense in fighting and killing Muslims in their own lands for the benefit of thieving jews who have no right to Palestine, but are a pack of Khazars belonging on the plains of Mong[r]ollia, if not exterminated outright for being Satan's spawn designed to plague and destroy the White man.

None of these policies are made up by myself, but rather come from what YHWH decrees in the Bible.

You were in the Army. You know that the wars Bush started in Iraq and Afghanistan and that the stupid nigger is expanding to Pakistan were lost the day they were started at the behest of jews. There is no way that an Army of a half million will work its will on a nation of 25 million seven time zones away in Iraq, a nation of wilder ragheads of 30 million in Afghanistan nine time zones away, and a nation of 170 million ragheads with nuclear weapons in Pakistan. And not when we have to borrow from the Chinese with worthless paper ZOGbux to go in debt further.

When you are in a hole, stop digging in further. ZOG is bankrupt and pretty soon the legions will be brought home to fight a racial, religious, and class civil war here in the ZOGland.

So stop repeating the empty slogans and get your mind on saving yourself.

And I'll get around to telling you what are the religious, racial and political reasons behind being a good White man, a Christian Israelite.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
          Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post
            When you are in a hole, stop digging in further. ZOG is bankrupt and pretty soon the legions will be brought home to fight a racial, religious, and class civil war here in the ZOGland.
            I hear you pastor. That's exactly why I've maintained on these forums for a long time that the US ought to expand its war in the Middle East. Keep them bastard West Pointers and their mixed race mercs employed over there. I sure as hell don't want 'em turned loose over here.

Can you imagine the USMC on the loose in San Antonio or San Diego? They ain't gonna fight their brudders and peeps. Just how long do you think it'd take for them to throw off their West Point Officers and turn thier attention on US?

I know about Yankee aggression, pastor. They'll kick down your door, knock down your house, burn down your barn and run off all of your livestock and you'll be lucky if they hang you in the oak tree out front before they rape your wife and daughter and scatter your progeny to the four winds.
            Last edited by Blue Raider 88; 06-18-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

I hear people say Jesus was a jew all the time. That's like saying Mohamed was a Muslim, or Buddah was a Buddhist. Jesus is Judiasm and always has been. You go through the old testament and you'll find a little symbol that looks like a backwards P but with two vertical lines. Those denote a reference to the coming messiah, Jesus. There's 6 or 8 on every page. The entire Old Testament, and by extension, Judaism itself, is basically a story about nothing but Jesus.

Anybody who tries to tell you he's a Jew, but doesn't believe in Jesus, can't be a Jew. If he was a Jew, he'd be a Christian, because that's what the whole thing is about. Any real Jew knows his father, knows his father's son, and recognizes the voice of his shepherd and follows that voice. Jesus is the religion, not a follower of it, any more than Patton was a private in his own army.

Comment

Working...
                X