Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aryan Front is a likely ZOG listening post.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aryan Front is a likely ZOG listening post.

A-hole Front Died

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...000#post187000
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1253#post1253

Originally posted by Pastor Visser

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...856#post185856

Originally posted by MartinLindstedt
    Last week the Aryan Nations sub-forum was removed from Aryan Front because Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter said that Pastor Faber's bunch wasn't using it...
    Ironically, a month later Aryan Front posted this:

This was posted in the This Board Died thread.

Originally posted by Reichshitter
    I have been a member awhile now, but not even Spring explains this type of drop-off. We are dropping in the ratings too. No one posting, this sickens me. Only one member is consistant always, and that is Xuxa. I believe we need to get rid of dead posts accounts again. Thanks for your loyalty to AF Xuxa. Bob
    You tried to tell them.
    A-hole Forum died because it lived pretending to be Aryan Nations while at the same time hating CI and the genuine Aryan Nations. When I called them on it, they had a fit, calling me a child molester when they knew the truth. So, as an old-style phpbb2 forum with nutzi graphics and nothing else, they essentially died. Just like the militia movement died, the parasites and informers and spies living off them died as well. So now there is nothing much posting other than Boob the papist Hybernigger Reichsshitter, Yo-yo Bitch, Dave from jew yawk, and a few suckpoops. Essentially the forum died due to lack of interest. Net-nutzism is rather thin gruel to power anything. It lives off of downloading nutzi whigger muzak, roid rage, and urban whigger faggotry.

I think Boob the papist hybernigger Reichshitter was actually an auntie-waycist feeb still pissed off at getting kicked out by Thom Robb's Klan. The people who know him say that he is a fruit-loop sort of like a fatter, dumber Mongrolloyd who has been kicked out by everyone because he is a bossy feeb like Mikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor and jew Johnson. I'd say that my forum thread trashing out A-hole Forum got more views than A-hole Forum got.

Meanwhile, you and I have started our own v-bulletin forums and maintained our phpbb3 forums. No, we don't have a lot of membership or posters, but what we do have is a reservoir of good writing and historical posts. So we have done well and we will do better while these ZOG false fronts wither and die.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM. Reason: Add Links, header

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...=10&t=5&p=7#p7
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...738#post147738
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=426#post426
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=29

It has come to my attention that Aryan Front, http://aryan-front.com/ is NOT an Aryan Nations listserver. It is, depending upon who you ask, no longer run by Dave of NYC, a whigger who used to hang around the Movement, but rather given to some papist hybernigger from Boston Massachusetts named Bob calling itself 'Reichskritter.' This Dave from NYC is simply a whiny whigger that got into DSCI by being willing to do web work for the sundry Aryan Nations factions. As a result it doubtless got IP numbers and likely sensitive information on a number of former Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) churches. This Dave from jew yawk thinks of Southern and Western Whites as 'trailer trash' and 'rednecks,' hates and despises rural Whites and doesn't believe in CI, especially 'Duel-Seedline' Christian Identity. This jew yawk shitty whigger also sides with the jews and SPLC in saying that no DSCI pastors can create their own new organizations called Aryan Nations. Like most jews, whiggers, muds, pglice and regime criminals, this Dave from jew yawk thinks that non-whites, whiggers, and regime criminals get to decide DSCI clergy. Dave is a liar and cowardly whigger who practices absolutely no sort of internal security. Why should he? After all, he has already given up control of a supposedly Aryan Nations forum to some hybernigger papist from Boston who sides with ZOG piglice and has nothing but contempt for our White Man's Racial Religion. As a papist hybernigger, it thinks that muds are superior to Protestant Whites in terms of being saved, which is why the Reformation continues. These urban whiggers don't like the vast majority of DSCI rural Whites from the South and West, and might as well simply give it up and become CreaTards on a phpbb budget.

Dave from jew yawk is also a complete hypocrite. It whined like a pussy when jew Johnson banned it for nothing from its forum foolishly given to it by Gulett. Yet, when simply asked hard questions by Pastor Lindstedt, it played the game of "if you will kiss my ass then I'll let you back on." When Pastor Lindstedt made some points, the pretense dropped and the ban, never lifted, continued. And this Dave whigger wants to do the gliberal whigger poop&scoot and say that it won't listen to any more ass-chewing. Well, yes it will because of this forum. gliberal whiggers simply cannot help but notice when the jackboot descends and smears their shit all over their scurvy rumps, regardless of whether they wish to notice the windup and the delivery.

This Aryan Front forum is small, with only 666 members or so. Yet it is a closed forum, with no public oversight. Such a [bowel] Movement forum or listserver is the most dangerous simply because it gives its genuine posters an idiotic sense of false security in an era when the Department of ZOGland (In)Security and the National Security Agency are simply sucking down everything coming down the Internet wire, and the telecoms will let them, having been immunitized from having to provide customer security. If it goes down the web, then it isn't secure at all. ZOG knows. Yet by making it 'secret' any such forum then says that it has something to hide from the general public. Then when ZOG cracks down, it can add anything and still claim 'conspiracy.' Joining any such 'secret' Movement forum is likely putting your head in the noose.

What is also objectionable about such forums, is that when they get an undeserved reputation for being associated with the Aryan Nations, then they essentially use this to claim to be something that they are not. The 1999-2002 Holy_War listserver on jewhoogruppen is a case in point. Originally formed by a shadowy CygnusOne of a Hotmail account in July 1999 to keep an eye on CI pastors and militia leaders like Willie Martin and Martin Lindstedt in case of Y2Kaos, it was turned over to one Andy Anderson in May 2000, after Y2Kaos went bust. But these satannic poseurs and mamzers in essence were allowed to in effect have some say over who was and who was not CI. They banned Pastor Lindstedt and kept Pastor Willie Martin around for cover and concealment until Klunt Downey had Willie Martin banned after Andy Anderson got tired of DSCI and banned them all in March 2002.

So given Pastor Lindstedt's past success in running these baal-priests out of the aboveground Church, it was to be expected that such would be scared that it could happen again.

Perhaps this outing will mean that Aryan Front paradoxically has more posters as whiggers flock to join the 'secret' and the 'forbidden.' Fine. But they won't be CI who join. Why? Because DSCI pastors are developing their own media, listservers, forums, and Internet radio and TV. We no longer need whiggers like Dave from jew yawk of dubious loyalty and morality selling his services to whoever ZOG appoints to manage our affairs. Since Dave of jew yawk despises us rural Whites, has hung around for years without being interested in DSCI as a religion and way of life, then why should we have the ZOGling whigger kike-klown around in the first place? Shouldn't it join its own kind and run wild with the papist hyberniggers and urban-shitty guidos trying to mamzerize CI, but be kept firmly outside the Congregation of the House of Israel, where such belong?

We do well to develop our own native talent, our own writers, our own thinkers, our own DSCI clergy, and our own producers of content. Dave of jew yawk, with his disdain for us never would have been able to hang around unless we needed him. Now that we don't need this whigger who holds us in contempt any more, let us send it down the road with a good swift kick in the ass, like Edward I of England and King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain did with the jews. We will benefit more for doing so.

Pastor Lindstedt is going to write a history of what happened to the DSCI Church after Pastor Butler died. There have been certain pastors, like Jeromy Visser, who simply kept on keeping on. But mostly the past four years have been nothing but failure because whiggers got in like rats and pilfered and plundered what little there was available to take. The failure of the last four years has not been attributable to niggers or beaners or even the spawn of Satan jews, but whiggers. Whiggers who got into our Church and cut out good tissue and promoted the bad seed, and ate well and then pissed and shit like rats on whatever they couldn't otherwise destroy. What happened to the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church? Nothing happened. Whiggers happened. Whiggers made sure that nothing much happened insofar as possible, and that nothing good would happen if whiggers had anything to do with it. If anything good did happen, it was because of DSCI pastors like Visser and Emahiser who kept on keeping on steadily and built up their local churches and followings one member at a time.

Pastor Lindstedt, the administrator and owner of this Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations forum open to other DSCI Churches and political organizations, will post proof of these allegations. And if Dave of jew yawk wishes to dispute that it said what it said, then it can do so. I don't think it will because of what it is. But we act like the Sons of YHWH here, and give even the stupidest whigger and dishonest regime criminal due proccess before a jury of its victims. Then we string 'em up and sever their degenerate and parasitic bloodlines.

Administrator, http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

(From Jan. 17, 2009)
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-20-2009, 02:02 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Dealing With David Donald Swaim Duck & Aryan Front

Dealing With David Donald Swaim Duck & Aryan Front

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=297#p297
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=427#post427

David Donald Swaim is in my opinion an idiotic whigger used by ZOG to infest the Aryan Nations since August Kreis let him in because Kreis wasn't too picky about who he let in -- sandniggers or urban whiggers -- anyone who had twenty ZOG-bux got into Aryan Nations under Kreis' administration. The ADL/SPLC/jew yawk slimes, all of ZOG's little jew feebs are busily trying to make August Kreis THE Aryan Nations leader, like they tried to make Dan Gayman THE Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) leader, even though Dan Gayman turned traitor. ZOG is always trying to make its feebs head of a White Nationalist faction, sure as making TraitorGlenn Miller THE White Nationalist leader even though TGM is a rat.

The only reason I don't think David Donald Swaim (I'll call him Donald Duck in order to post this widely on other forums with a policy of not naming names) is because Donald Duck is soooo stupid. This is a whigger feeb who worships hisself, lives for flattery, and is an idiot. He got in, and is being used by [bowel] Movement feebs to simply cause trouble for the Movement and to allow all manner of ZOG piglice and rats into the brand name of 'Aryan Nations.' Look at the messages below and I think you will agree that Donald Duck isn't too smart. Anyone who was wanting to ask simple questions could have unearthed this feeb and its motivations and run it off a long time ago. DSCI holds certain beliefs, and an imposter like Donald Duck can't last long, but only if one asks. August Kreis never was one to look a gift ZOG-buck in the mouth. And now, with web hosting giving away free phpbb3 forums and it never being easier to set up a v-bulletin White Nationalist forum, why Donald Duck is dated. We no longer need him. He is simply a feeb with an urban audience of whiggers who belong in CreaTardivity.

Below is an exchange of e-mails sent in mid January 2009 which got me banned from Aryan Front, courtesy of Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter, who bought Donald Duck's forums from out of the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:55:58 -0600
      To: mlindste@mo-net.com
      Subject: Do you run the Aryan Front Forum any more

PM to Dave of NYC on Aryan Front

Do you run the Aryan Front forum any more?

I've run afoul of the new Administrator Reichsritter and found out that he
      pays for the forum and that you have given over control of the Forum to
      him. That he is not DSCI but rather a Roman Catholic from Boston,
      Massachusetts. I then was appalled that this was claimed to be an Aryan
      Nations Forum because Pastor Faber uses it, but that the majority don't
      seem to be CI at all, but rather Net Nutzis. So I called it a 'Cheers' for
      Net Nazis, and not an Aryan Nations forum.

What brought this on was some wannabe net nazi from NSM who essentially
      said that ZOG's Law was paramount. This is exactly what I've heard from
      ZOG's piglice over the past 3 1/2 years. They think that they have the
      right to be ZOG's enforcers. So I said that he was one of ZOG'sPigs and
      gave him that nickname. And then he called me a nut case and insinuated
      that I was a child molester. So I simply said what my standard practice was
      in dealing with those who wrote false accusations. What was revealed was
      that you no longer control the forum, that this Reichsritter is paying the
      bills and is not DSCI. I talked to Pastor Faber about this and essentially
      he uses this Forum for recruitment and because it is a large forum to post
      his sermons. Which is fine to spread the message to the Movement. But I
      have a problem with the lack of internal security left in the hands of
      others who are not of our racial religion and them allowing people whose
      first loyalty is to ZOG.

So perhaps you can read the thread about black powder yourself. I've been
      curtailed and threatened with banning. This is not normal DSCI actions from
      Israelites. So I have my doubts as to what is going on, and having had
      similar bad experiences of agents provacateur both in the militia movement
      and with baal-priests like Andy Anderson and Klunt&meercat Downey back in
      2000-2002.

So I am going to back off and keep an eye on events, but I am concerned
      with what is going on. I don't see what is the point in having a closed
      forum to the public in any case, because what is being discussed that has
      to be kept secret. The NSA is watching in any case, so it is not a secret
      to ZOG what is being discussed on the Forum. Was it your decision to have a
      closed Forum and why? If it wasn't your decision to have a closed forum,
      then what is going on? The current administraitors and moderators are
      claiming that I insulted you, when it is quite clear that they say you
      don't run this Forum any more.

Is something going on that I would need to know about? ZOG wants into our
      Church for years, and over the years has done pretty much whatever they
      want by getting rid of the real CI element, as happened to you with
      Gulett's church. You seem to have been eased out and no longer here.

If you are out, then perhaps this message will be intercepted by the new
      Forum administraitor Reichsritter. I would prefer to talk to you in person
      or arrange a talk via e-mail. I was worried that you might be Yankee Jim,
      but Pastor Faber says you are very much alive. But I am concerned with the
      present non-DSCI element running a forum which purports to be Aryan Nations.

I am working on a phpbb forum for my Church and Orgsanization myself. If
      you wished to be of help, then it would be appreciated.

I will send a copy of this message to Pastor Faber and a few select others.

Hail Victory!!!

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org
      The reason for this Private Message was to ascertain who ran Aryan Front. This Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter was claiming to be the Administrator, but that somehow I was insulting Donald Duck when I was insulting Boob. Dave from New York had been polite to me back when I met him in Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. So who really ran Aryan Front? Boob? or Donald Duck? It seemed to me that Donald Duck was merely an absentee landlord who was being used as a front by Boob in order to allow ZOG piglice disguised as net nutzis to worm their way into this forum. Net nutzis have no discipline or morals or sense, so piglice can impersonate them when by their very nature they cannot impersonate DSCI White Israelites, either mentally and often not physically. Some beaner or wop mamzer or hybernigger papist will be detected on sight.

In the meanwhile, I was making inquiries. . . .

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

Comment

Annoying The A-hole Frontians

Annoying the A-hole Frontians

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=298#p298
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post428

Originally posted by Pastor Faber
        To Wilhelm

Gee, Pastor Butler, not Commander Butler, nor Fuhrer Butler, but plain old Pastor, and his "base" a Church, a Church grounds where he lived in a seperate structure called his "parish", as the signs pointing to his home all stated... Not a Bunker, not the swastigon, nor the pagan temple, oh yes, you know fully the intent of Pastor Butler for the organization that He Titled the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, with it's out reach ministry the Aryan Nations......

Look man, cook eye of newt, and lizard brains in a couldron somwhere in Germany so as to not pollute our Aryan America with your pagan, jEwish origin BS...........

Oh yes, you are the shining exapmle of the Aryan Nations, you pissed off every person here that knew Pastor Butler personally.....

Enough is enough............

I have over 500 books published by the Aryan Nations, not one was pagan, not one was even remotely supporting it, I have published Pastor Butler's sermons from time to time, and surely, you were not part of it, period, as others here were present when these sermons were recorded, or members in good standing, risking themselves for this cause, only to have it undermined by junkies, name only associates, and otherwise deterrents to the good of the Aryan Nations.....

Say Hello to August for me, since clearly you are his friend.....

Good Riddence......

SEIG HEIL, IN THE NAME OF PASTOR BUTLER, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE..

4 WORDS, SIMPLE, ELOQUENT, THE ONLY SOLUTION

To us that includes their doctrines, which means you.......
        To Pastor Faber:

I think it would be best for you to reinstate Wilhelm to the Aryan Nations portion of the forum because otherwise there will be the risk of the CreaTard and nutzi element wanting me banned in retaliation. This will in turn lead to reprisals. Now while I am not a fan of this forum and its new membership and administrators, I see no need to start a general outbreak of hostilities between rural Identity devout and the urban skinhead CreaTards, at least right now. I think the good thing about the Great Tribulation is that it will take care of the urban whigger problem without us getting our hands bloody. But urban whiggers are useful in that they have much the same enemy in ZOG. I view them as I do niggers who kill piglice. I still don't like niggers, but I like one that kills pigs a lot better than most niggers. Lkewise with the whiggers on this Forum. They really can't help worshipping and shitting all over theysselfs. All we need to do is to make sure that they don't shit on us.

So I find this Wilhelm, if he is genuine, to be a racially aware older whigger. If he was around Butler and couldn't learn something about DSCI, then he is obviously brain damaged and Christ seen no reason to call him. Edgar Steele is supposedly a smart Movement lawyer, and Edgar learned nothing from Butler even while serving as his lawyer. We are surrounded by shitheads and all that can be done is to make them profitable as best we can.

Below is what I wrote to the open Forum. As a favor to me, and because it will enable us to use this forum as best we can for what limited purpose we have in it, I would recommend that you reinstate Wilhelm. You should do as you think best, but such is my advice.

I talked at length to Texas Guy twice today. He is wanting to expand his web page, do more Internet radio, and perhaps ship to me some of his fathers pamphlets to scan and disseminate.

Hail Victory!!!

Below is what I posted to the forum:

===============================

Originally posted by wilhelm1908

The problem with the CI is they are so far up their own rear ends they are a joke. I am a member of Aryan Nations and a lot of other organisations, I have vehemently disagreed with Kreis on many things, except one. There is no discussion of religion, politics only, as the former causes only division and dissention. So your information and your statement is seriously flawed and not based on fact.

Hold everything! The Aryan Nations was formed to be the political arm of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, which was itself a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church. So in other words, you can't be Aryan Nations unless you are a member of a DSCI church. Under Kreis, ANYONE with a 20 ZOG-bux menbership fee got into the Aryan Nations. Kreis even let sandniggers in. This net-nutzi got into Aryan Nations, as did David Swaim. And thus when 'in' they then insist, like niggers in the Klan insisting on 'no racist talk' that 'no religion' can be spoken???!!! What was going on?

The sub-forum was the Aryan Nations forum on Aryan Front. So what is going on? The answer is that net-nutzis want to pretend that they are something that they are not -- Aryan Nations, yet do not want Aryan Nations people to have free speech on their own forum, just like a beaner insisting that no English can be spoken in Montana. It does not compute! -- MLDL

I am certainly not Wicca or part of a cabalist judaism sect. Nor am I a freak. I am an Aryan with a pedigree going back to the 7th Century on my fathers side and the 1700 on my mothers. I find your gibberish insulting, demeaning and typical of the kind of inane witterings you people come up with.

No whigger dumbass, we don't know who you are. You could be a sandnigger August Kreis let in for 20 ZOG-bux for all we know. We don't know jewr pedigree any more than you probably know it in actuality. "Us people" are Dual-Seedline Christian Identity and no doubt you can no more understand our religious 'gibberish' than any jew or mamzer can. But I think you are probably just another ZOGling whigger ass-clown that snuck on in. -- MLDL

I tolerate other peoples beliefs, it is a central tenet of my own. I ensure I am informed before making a comment and feel I have no right to sit in judgement on the rights and wrongs of others beliefs, I leave that to a far higher authority than mine.

In passing, I have a lot of respect for Pastor Butler and that which he achieved. But if you think these kinds of uninformed bombastic tirades iare going to bring us all together, you must be on something. CI has only ever caused division, never healed it

Again whigger shithead, CI is the religion of the Aryan Nations. You want to be a catlick, then join the beaners, spics, wops and hyberniggers and becum a Knight of Columbus, whigger shithead. --MLDL
        Originally posted by Jessica
        I would have to strongly disagree. The Aryan Nations is an Identity group. They always have been. Just as the Klan has always been a Christian group. The principals and foundations for the Aryan Nations were laid by a Pastor, not someone who thought religion had no place in our movement.
        Jessica, of course, was correct. She knew Boob when Boob was a urban shithead/skinhead tossing litterature and describes him as a fruit loop who was sucking up to Thom Robb until Robb got tired of explaining to the Arkie CI Klansmen what he was doing with the papist hybernigger from Boston and booted his sorry fruit-loop papist hybernigger ass out. Since then Boob has had it in for Protestant Klansmen and Christian Identity. If it wasn't for being an Auntie Waycist running a forum to catch urban skinheads/shitheads for the Department of ZOGland InSecurity, Boob would barely be able to tolerate us at all. (And soon enough he didn't.)

Gee, Pastor Butler, not Commander Butler, nor Fuhrer Butler, but plain old Pastor, and his "base" a Church, a Church grounds where he lived in a seperate structure called his "parish", as the signs pointing to his home all stated... Not a Bunker, not the swastigon, nor the pagan temple, oh yes, you know fully the intent of Pastor Butler for the organization that He Titled the Church of Jesus Christ Christian, with it's out reach ministry the Aryan Nations......

Look man, cook eye of newt, and lizard brains in a couldron somwhere in Germany so as to not pollute our Aryan America with your pagan, jEwish origin BS...........

Oh yes, you are the shining exapmle of the Aryan Nations, you pissed off every person here that knew Pastor Butler personally.....

Enough is enough............

I have over 500 books published by the Aryan Nations, not one was pagan, not one was even remotely supporting it, I have published Pastor Butler's sermons from time to time, and surely, you were not part of it, period, as others here were present when these sermons were recorded, or members in good standing, risking themselves for this cause, only to have it undermined by junkies, name only associates, and otherwise deterrents to the good of the Aryan Nations.....

Say Hello to August for me, since clearly you are his friend.....

Good Riddence......

SEIG HEIL, IN THE NAME OF PASTOR BUTLER, YOU ARE OUT OF HERE..

4 WORDS, SIMPLE, ELOQUENT, THE ONLY SOLUTION

To us that includes their doctrines, which means you.......
        I then posted to the Forum:

I've figured out that Aryan Front is NOT an Aryan Nations forum. Dave from NYC doesn't own or run this Forum any more. A sizable minority, maybe even a majority of the posters on this forum are actually hostile to Christian Identity. I for one have seen a Genesis 3:15 hostility towards myself which I noted. I have been threatened with banishment if I am not careful in what I say. In fact, this Aryan Forum in its own way acts exactly like MootStormFront:

http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...read.php?t=263
        http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...read.php?t=259

http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...=3893#post3893
        http://www.racedebate-msf.org/forums...p?t=55&page=10

Christ said that by their fruits would you know them. My treatment so far on Aryan Front has been marginally better than that on Mutant$permFront.

The problem has always been when Christian Identity seeks to gain membership from those outside our Church, who do not believe what we believe simply to pad the membership rolls. What happens is that the new 'friends' worship theysselfs and how tough they are and in worshipping themselves have nothing to keep them faithful.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/me-god.html

The other day, I was less than successful in getting an old DSCI/Klansman to get active simply because he doesn't wish to deal with the skinhead and nutzi mentality. There is a sort of Gresham's Law in the Movement in that bad human material drives out the good. ZOG piglice would love beating down more White men in the name of ZOG if a nazi regime came about. And the older generation of Old Resistance activists are profoundly uncomfortable with national SOCIALISM, and sort of cringe when they see the swastica triumph over the Stars&Bars. Adolf Htler is not our master, Jesus Christ is.

So I see no reason why there should be any non-public forum as there is no reason to have such ersatz secrecy in a day when the NSA can openly suck in every ingoing and outgoing communication. Who are they keeping this forum secret from? Certainly not ZOG. Certainly not ZOG piglice, who don't bother to conceal their government-worshipping regime criminal notions contrary to Israelite Biblical limited government. ZOG in turn will argue that a secret forum is hiding something, like lawlessness, that regime criminals so love to curtail, and the end is near then.

That said, I am against banning someone. In my entire time when I ran listservers I only banned two jews, and only after they were told what their chutzpa misdemeanors were, why if it continued they would be banned, and once in retaliation for banning myself and others. We should never be afraid to argue with jews, and it is jews and those who 'think' like them who are always in favor of banning first. I have seen ostensible CI listservers ban people in the name of 'fairness' and then take sides in doing so. I myself was banned from just about every militia-general listserver for saying that most rural white militias were CI/Klan based. I am banned from VNNF for fighting with Alex Linder over Traitor Glenn Miller. I nearly got banned from misc.activism.militia for being openly CI/Klan even though by that time I was the only known name militia leader on the entire usegroup. So it is not unheard of for a listserver, or usegroup or forum to be taken over and used against the very people it was allegedly formed to help. Aditionally, banning someone for plainly speaking their minds is not "White" behavior, and goes against the grain of the Law of YHWH written on my heart. I would appreciate it if you would reinstate Wilhelm, although I myself find him self-centered and solipsistic and think that his advanced years have made him older, but no wiser.

This is not an Aryan Nations forum. The person now running it is a Roman Catholic and seems to suffer from the typical subracial prejudices and hostilities of an Irish Boston Roman Catholic to a Nordic Protestant of Swedish Lutheran descent. He deleted some threads. Luckily, having had plenty of painful experience with such [bowel] Movement behavior, I saved them to comment upon for later. There is no internal security here. This place serves DSCI badly and brings disrepute upon the name of the Aryan Nations, especially when it is not Aryan Nations, but rather a volksfront/jukesfront.

But it is useful for yourself and Pastor Visser in posting DSCI theology to some maturing skinheads and CreaTards. But I am going to take the advice of Matt. 7:6.

Hail Victory!!!

(Sat. April 11, 2009)

Comment

David Donald Swaim Has A Cow

David Donald Swaim Has a Cow

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=299#p299
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post429

Originally posted by Donald Duck
          Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:47:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
          Reply-To: Dave <davenyc@earthlink.net>
          Subject: Why?
          X-Originating-IP: 209.86.224.35

I did nothing to you and you say I'm a whigger and other things. Why would you say these things? I simply provide a forum for fellow whites to post on. I even wrote you a kind PM and this is what you say about me (below). So, I had no choice but to ban you until further notice.

I stood up for you in the staff section and you do this?

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
          First of all, this is NOT a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Forum. Rather, it is an Internut Nazi 'Cheers.' It is a place where Eastern urban whigger skinhead 'yoots' play at being Aryan Nations. It is a nightmare insofar as internal security goes. The forum owner is like the 'Whigger-Whimperer' Edgar Steele in that no matter how much time he spends with DSCI leaders, he will never understand DSCI. And it seems that I despair rightly in trying to make a DSCI silk purse out of an Eastern non-CI skinhead sow's ear. Perhaps a good title to this thread is: "St. Peter takes and Inspection Tour to the Galatian Churches and Has a Cow when He Gets to Laodicea."
          This message is why I don't think Dave from jew yawk is a deliberate ZG traitor but rather a typical urban whigger shithead. Dave essentially admits that he doesn't have control over 'his' forum any more. Dave is essentially a whiney whigger bitch.

I will find out soon that Dave never was Christian Identity, not even a One-Seedliner. But rather Dave has a cow because he simply cannot understand why a DSCI pastor obsessed with internal security would have such a fit about this lax operation open to anyone from ZOG.

I gave Dave a response back, which I shared with other DSCI pastors:

==============

You Tell Me What Is Going On

At 10:47 AM 1/16/2009 -0500, you wrote:
          >I did nothing to you and you say I'm a whigger and other things. Why would you say these things? I simply provide a forum for fellow whites to post on. I even wrote you a kind PM and this is what you say about me (below). So, I had no choice but to ban you until further notice.
          >
          >I stood up for you in the staff section and you do this?
          >
          >First of all, this is NOT a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Forum. Rather, it is an Internut Nazi 'Cheers.' It is a place where Eastern urban whigger skinhead 'yoots' play at being Aryan Nations. It is a nightmare insofar as internal security goes. The forum owner is like the 'Whigger-Whimperer' Edgar Steele in that no matter how much time he spends with DSCI leaders, he will never understand DSCI. And it seems that I despair rightly in trying to make a DSCI silk purse out of an Eastern non-CI skinhead sow's ear. Perhaps a good title to this thread is: "St. Peter takes and Inspection Tour to the Galatian Churches and Has a Cow when He Gets to Laodicea."
          >

Dave, I was thinking that you were DSCI. I was not referring to you, but rather this character named Wilhelm who was whining that the hardline DSCI element didn't think he was Aryan Nations material. He isn't. Never was. Doesn't want to be DSCI. But wants to claim to be Aryan Nations. And so I set him straight.

There are certain behaviors expected of anyone who claims to be one with our racial religion. First of all, we must be Israelite. Non-Israel has no part within our Congregation. See Deuteronomy 23:2. Secondly, even an Israelite must act like he actually believes in the tennants of Christian Identity, and especially the Dual-Seedline variant of it. And so, when I see what you have as claiming to be Aryan Nations to become, I am a mite incensed.

You have read what I posted when this Reichscritter said that he was the owner and that you were out of the picture. Reichscritter said that he was a Roman Catholic from Boston Massachusetts and thus not CI at all. Fine. Then EVERYTHING posted above applies. Why should the truth of this matter hurt?

So Dave, which is it? Is this Boob/Reichskritter the owner of Aryan Front or are you the owner? Either way, then what business does a forum claiming to be Aryan Nations have in banning/censoring the words of a DSCI pastor with an Aryan Nations charter?

Volksfront/jukesfront has some CI poseurs playing at CI. They actually are nothing more than a bunch of whiggers playing at things, and they let ZOG get in to infiltraite them. There is actually nothing which can be done about that, except to not play into the pretense. Why are you lending your good name to this, Dave? Vanity? Does ZOG have you by the nuts?

Now if I see a circus and a fraud, I'm going to call it as such. I have a moral obligation to do so. You cannot be Aryan Nations without being DSCI first. As you wrote in your private message to me, sure, anyone can claim to be Aryan Nations. But anyone who is not DSCI who claims to be Aryan Nations will face a stiff challenge and 'outing' from me.

Dave, stop whining like a stupid whigger and think like a White man is supposed to think. Banning a White man for saying something that hurts your feelings is not White behavior. You were hurt when that idiotic power-mad little whigger shithead jew Johnson banned you from Gulett's Forum, and rightly so. And this is how you act, to ban someone who simply speaks the truth to your Forum, telling the whiggers and poseurs and agents provacatuer that they are something, but it is not DSCI and it is not Aryan Nations!

Now in reading your message, I got the impression that you still ran Aryan Front. So I simply said that outside the overt Aryan Nations sub-forum that I would treat it as a whigger zoo, and not be subject to censorship by reichskritter and his poseurs. But you act as if no, you report to them instead, and that they have demanded my banning. And that you thus have no choice but to comply.

ZOG and jewry wants into the Church. ZOG and jewry have always wanted to create a false-front opposition to fool the ZOGling lumpenwhiggertariate and even to fool the True Believers. It wants someone to claim to be Aryan Nations when they are NOT Aryan Nations and NOT DSCI. And if you are working with them to do so, then I have a duty to the genuine 700,000 out there in the ZOGland who have not bent their knee to baal to tell them what is going on. We have no friendship if it means that I am going to hide a fraud.

Some papist Boston hybernigger supporting a ZOGpig from Houston and all playing at Nutzi is not fit material for rural DSCI believers living in the South and West to support. I've talked to the elders of the Church who have been burned out, and it is because of whiggers wanting to claim to be us that has left them to simply letting the ZOG-dogs/hogs have it -- without them. They have always left the way open for OSL and nazis to meet with them, as DSCI needs new blood. But this is also an invasion highway for baal-priests and piglice just as a wound can bring infection. And as a result we must have some sort of bar, some sort of belief system which will differentiate between our believers and those who do not belong with us, who never belong with us.

I have been a supporter of networked activism, and against centralization. Our strength is the 95% of our Church which has 2-3 family congregations below the waterline and underneath ZOG detection. So, I am simply not going to stand still for anyone with a few hundred whiggers, many of them ZOGlings being run astray by ZOG piglice and agents provacateur claiming to be Aryan Nations and thus DSCI. At least a third of your membership, because it is a closed forum, are likely agents provacateur. The rest, except for a few DSCI members, are just ZOGling whiggers and the curious playing at being nazi or CI.

I was asked by a DSCI member on Visser's Forum to join your forum. I asked if I would get any problem from Faber because he said he was Aryan Nations. So I took a chance and joined the AF Forum, and found out that Pastor Faber wants to expand the Church, and thus agrees with networking, allowing each and every DSCI state church to expand in its own area and region. The problem I have had on AF is whiggers and piglice and pseudo-nutzis getting all annoyed that I tell them that I ridicule the lies of those who say that they are Christian Israel -- but are not!

So Dave, I think I've told you 'why.' It isn't because of whigger reasons like ego or pride, but rather because I insist upon maintaining certain standards within the Church. No one can be Aryan Nations unless they are first DSCI. No mamzer or jew or whigger regime criminal will ever be allowed to enter the Congregation of Christian Israel. Any whigger allowed in for hope that Christ might call him, will simply shut up and listen to Teaching. No whigger onanisms, no baal-priest kikeshit, no ZOGling whigger ass-clownery, no CONstipational-idolatry for it nor the Bill of Goods.

And you don't even have to close down your 'Cheers for Net-Nutzis.' By all means keep it and run it as you see fit. But on the Aryan Nations portion of it, then DSCI men will say whatever they see fit, and if it raises a welt on whigger hide then so be it. In case you didn't see it, I asked Pastor Faber to allow whiggers to post there and not to ban them. But a whigger is a whigger is a whigger. They are not to [d]rule on the genuine Aryan Nations portion of your forum.

Nor do I ask for Pastor Faber or Pastor Visser to resign. I've gotten the hint and been told by Pastor Faber that Aryan Front is NOT an Aryan Nations forum. So he can work with what CI membership there is there, and look for recruits. He runs the area where you have most of these people, and let him salvage what he can. Pastor Visser seems simply to be sowing his theological seed, and is thus advertising as he tries to do on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF.

If you want, Dave, then keep up the ban. I've been banned off of militia boards when I was the only militia leader there. I've been banned from quite a few places when I was the only real person there. I simply tell the truth as I see it, and some people get annoyed. Four years ago I was looked upon as some nut. Today I am thought of as the leading genuine DSCI pastor who has been persecuted by ZOG and not quit from places that did not like me much.

I think that you have become weak, Dave. I'm sorry to hear this. I would love to be like brothers, if you are DSCI. But you seem to have divided loyalties which have torn you apart. I'm sorry to see this. But my course of duty is clear: I will not allow any worms and rats and vermin to get within the aboveground aspect of the Church, and I shall expose and verbally eliminate them publicly where ever and whenever I see them.

I have also saved what was on Aryan Front, and shall make it public on my forums to show how ZOG tries to infiltrate CI churches. You will be hoist on a petard in that I'll get one of my spies to spy on AF just like ZOG does, and unlike ZOG, I shall make it public.

There comes a time for a housecleaning, like Ezra (Chapter 10) and Nehemiah (the entire book) had to perform, to differentiate between Israel and not-Israel. All I proposed to do was to establish a presence on the Aryan Nations portion of Aryan Front and drive off the anti-Christian whiggers and ZOG piglice. Genesis 3:15 means that the Sons of Men and spawn of Satan can't live in peace together in the same locality. So since they could not stand me on the Aryan Nations sub-forum, then they could not stand me on the entire Aryan Front either.

And you Dave, have gone along with this. So you are not running this, Reichtskritter is, or you've gone native nutzi whigger. So which is it? Can we get over the tears of how mean I've been, like Samuel to Saul over Agag, and get down as to what is to be done?

I'm sending this message a ways, Dave. I do have a mean streak to those I think are a menace to the Church. Every DSCI member has to be a bit of a policeman when dealing with baal-priests and their enablers.

I hope you get better, figure out what you want to do, and then do it. You are not asked to ban or censor the net-nutzis or piglice infiltraitors or papist hyberniggers who think that a DSCI man of Swedish descent will deal with some mackeral-snapping kikesucking son of Belial thinking of stopping the free exercise of my racial religion with anything less than a full gallon of Das Swedentrunken and reminding such popish shitheads again of how much fun the Thirty Years War was. What I demand on the Aryan Nations sub-forum is nothing less than free speech for a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor. So, either you will do it or you won't. You decide what side you are on.

Like Jesus Christ (and Bill the Butcher), I would that you were either hot or cold, but because you are lukewarm I shall spew thee right out of my mouth.

Hail Victory!!!

(Sat. April 11, 2009)

Comment

Donald Duck Swaim Reveals His True Loyalties

Donald Duck Swaim Reveals His True Loyalties

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=300#p300
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=701#post701

Please Check Your E-mails on AF

At 06:34 PM 1/16/2009 EST, DDSWAIM1@aol.com wrote:

>Delivered-To: mlindste@mo-net.com
            Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:34:29 EST
            Subject: Please check your PM's on AF
            To: PastorJayFaber@xxxxx.com
            CC: mlindste@mo-net.com
            X-Mailer: AOL 9.1 sub 5003
            X-Spam-Flag:NO<

>Hey Jay,

>I do not like banning people that have something to offer.....it is clear Linstadt has something to offer. But, I will be damned if I let anyone call me names on a public forum....it is a sign of disrespect. The thing is, he made these remarks about me in the non AN section...It was in the weapons section. If you were me, I am sure you would have done the same (banning linstadt) if you were providing an outlet for fellow whites to discuss matters.<
            ===========

What is the purpose of your Forum? To have people worship you or to have a forum in which Whites of the DSCI religious belief system can speak freely?

The answer seems to be that when it come down to it, Dave, you place your own inflated self-worth over free speech for the DSCI element while at the same time letting non-DSCI say whatever they wish about members of the Church -- as long as they don't 'disrespect' you. And let me remind you that niggers kill each other all the time over perceived 'disrespect.' Is this proper behavior for a White Man?

I went onto your Forum. I see an obvious ZOGpig pretending to be a nazi saying that he is going to enforce ZOG's/Babylon's/Satan's 'Law' upon Whites. Well, I have one final solution to race-traitors who enforce the will of Satan upon YHWH's Servant Nation -- they are to be treated as the House of Ahab. They are to be exterminated, root and branch, along with any and every whigger who supports them. Read II Kings Chapters 8, 9, 10. Read Jeremiah Chapter 16.

Insofar as what I would have done, I wouldn't have banned anyone. In fact, I asked Jay to not ban anyone, even this Wilhelm goofball who wants to play pagan off of Aryan Nations subforum. I myself have not banned anything except two jews who had it coming, and not for what they said but for what they did.

Banning Whites is not something White people do. It is something whiggers do. If we cannot dominate any discussion on our own forums, then we are pathetic. Showing that we are cowardly and pathetic is not in the interest of Whites.

>Also, it seems Linstadt really has no respect for you as well...I got a PM from him and he was saying this.......<

>
            Originally posted by Lindstedt
            I then was appalled that this was claimed to be an Aryan Nations Forum because Pastor Faber uses it, but that the majority don't seem to be CI at all, but rather Net Nutzis. So I called it a 'Cheers' for Net Nazis, and not an Aryan Nations forum.
            <

>Does the above quote from Linstadt sound like he has any real respect for you?<
            You seem to be pulling a Reichskritter on Pastor Faber.

Your Forum is awash in whiggers and ZOG piglice and Net Nutzis. It has a bunch of jew Age whiggers worshipping theysselfs and calling themselves Assturu or Wodenists or CreaTards or some other such thing. And when I remark on it, I am called a child molester and crazy by the ZOGpig. And the Reichskritter takes the ZOGpig's side. Says that it is a Boston Roman Catholic and then censors me some and then too calls me a child molester.

Good thing this whigger papist is from Boston, home of papist hyberniggers. I am happy that chances are Boston will fall with Babylon. In any case, this Reichskritter said that you, Dave, no longer own the forum, that it is his, that you are an absentee landlord and that he ran things, and that he would give me another post and ban me.

Meanwhile, I'm getting inane 'warnings' from you to not use the word 'lottery' or 'profits' because you set up a spam filter. You seem long gone.

And these net nutzi whiggers are whining that I've insulted Dave.

I've been on the Internet since 1995. I've seen this sort of crap before. The end result is that the ZOG false-front operation eventually shuts down but it takes a number of lambs with it. I don't think it has taken any of the genuine article yet, the line between Christ and His Own is too strong and can only be severed by the Christian. Maybe these critters actually serve an eugenic purpose in that it eliminates whiggers playing at Revolution. But I do not propose to sit by and let ZOG-hogs/dogs kill whigger sheep, some of whom might be saved. One does not sit by and watch disaster overtake our People by their enemies.

Now the Southern and Western regional rural DSCI pastors really do not know how to deal with urban Easternern Whites. We tend to write them off as whiggers. Just as happened with the First Century Church, Peter, James, John decided to allow Paul to save the mainly Greek Gentiles that Paul could. There were epistles in which the Old Guard grumbled that Paul went too far. I love to quote James Chapter 2 to where "Faith without Works is Dead" to those who misquote and stretch Paul. Clifton Emahiser had to devote two years of newsletters to dealing with those who would disown Paul within our Church. So, given that us Southerners and Westerners don't really have the temperment and background to really go after urban Eastern converts, Butler decided rightly when he recruited and ordained Pastor Faber to do so. Some of what Pastor Faber says makes me bite my tongue, but I do want Dual-Seedline Christian Identity to have some urban and suburban Eastern believers. And so I support Pastor Faber having a free hand within his region. He is not going to do well here in the DSCI heartland of the Ozarks. I am not going to do well interacting with rural Easterners, whom many of us regard as almost another species.

Believe it or not, in some regards I am far more liberal and tolerant than many DSCI pastors, especially in recognizing new churches. But along with that liberality, comes the requirement that certain things cannot and will not be tolerated -- aand that means ZOG piglice infiltraitors. Augustus Kreis was on the way out when he wanted to sign up sand-niggers to join the Aryan Nations.

>Anyhow, perhaps I am mistaken and Linstadt did not mean me when he said "the owner of this board is a whigger."<
            I was told by Reichskritter that he owned the board and you were gone. Reichskritter to my opinion is some sort of hybernigger papist and more than likely a ZOG plant. He supports all manner of whigger vermin on the AF Forum and has no love or understanding for DSCI.

So, I had my messages deleted off the forum, you end up getting a questioning private message from me, I tell you what is going on, and you somehow get from somewhere my old posts since deleted from Reichskritter? Has Reichskritter been feeding you venom?

Where have I said, "Dave from NYC is a whigger." Where? I've said no such thing. And yet you've banned me, or so you say.

I've sent out an e-mail to you, Pastor Faber, and a few others in which I state my conditions. Essentially you have the power to ban whomever you please. I do not insist that Pastor Faber or Pastor Visser quit your forum at all. They have the right to speak where and what they please, as it is not up to me to tell my fellow pastors what to do in running their churches. What I do insist upon is speaking frankly on the Aryan Nations sub-forum as is the right of all DSCI brethren, and I do insist that AF is not a genuine AN Forum.

>Linstadt wrote me a somewhat kind PM on AF and I replied and the next thing I see, is him calling the owner of AF a whigger. It made no sense.<
            It made no sense unless this Reichskritter is feeding you old posts he deleted in which I called him a whigger.

============
            PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postDelete this postBack to top
            Reichsritter wrote:
            Pastor Lindstedt. You should have done more research on the many threads Low Profile and I have battled in. I don't particularly like this man for his many lopsided views, but he does have the right to say them here. You are upset, and rightly so, for the pedophilia reference. Now you told me your duty, and mine is to keep peace. He has pissed me off many times during past years, and I, like you, lashed out. There comes a time to stop beating a dead horse. I'm not C.I. but was raised a strict Roman Catholic in Boston. I was in your neck of the woods many times, as I was an associate of the Robb/Klan/ministry in Harrison AR. I'm jumping around here, because you wrote a novel and I want to try and touch on everything. Dave originally donated the 6 forums that AN is using here, now I'm paying for them and you thank me by calling me incompetent? As far as the IP system goes, AOL changes it everytime you log in. You can find out by reading old posts where Low Profile lives. He is in Houston, Texas, and doesn't impress me as a man that scares easily. So why don't you both work out your differences in PMs, rather than in this thread where I'm sure nobody really gives a shit about your accusations and speculations. In case you hadn't noticed Pastor, we moved on to the original topic. You don't like the "weapons" forum, don't visit. Many will talk CI with you in the AN forums. Try it. WP Bob
            =================

Then another foolish post later from Reichskritter:

================
            PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top
            I should have listened to you Xuxa, you locked the thread, and I unlocked it to see what pastor blabber mouth was going to reply. How does he type with that straight jacket on? Now he may be a diaper swiper, and from looking at his picture, fat face, lazy blue eye, he looks every bit the type. I wouldn't want any children around him. I also fear that prison was not an enjoyable experience for him. Well until he relaxed and began to enjoy it. Now he hates the world. I guess years of cleaning cells, washing skid marks out of shorts, and being pumped full of muddy seed, made him bitter. Why the obsession with kids? I figure an adult that is not well endowed, looks like a "big" man to a child. He has insulted Dave, me and our members for the last time. I will now lock this thread. Future outbursts of disrespect from pastor big mouth will be deleted from any forum they appear in, and being banned will follow. Have a nice day..... Bob
            ==============

Look, Reichskritter and ZOGpig are simply cowards hiding under an Internut alias. They said such things to my face, they would be simply castrated and killed, along with their families by those they insulted.

What do you think is the penalty in a wartime situation for bringing the enemy into your position? An enemy you know nothing about? What do you think happens to a sentry who falls asleep or allows the enemy to get in and kill members of your own side? Would they not be facing a quick courts-martial for their incompetence and stupidity for disobeying the very things supposedly drummed into them in basic training?

Well, Dave, you allowed your 'friends' to run wild, people who you don't know or who are not in our Church in favor of banning someone who you should know something about, who uses his own name, and who is supposed to be of your own religion in favor of some Bostonian papist who worships himself first. So who or what do you worship, Dave? YHWH? Or yourself? Who are your brethren? DSCI believers? Or Roman Catholics from Boston who support ZOGpiglice over DSCI and want to censor and ban them?

Do you begin to understand why I say that you are not running an Aryan Nations forum? Do you begin to understand why I don't think you understand anything about DSCI? Do you begin to understand why I don't want a bunch of Easterners claiming to be Aryan Nations with not any understanding of YHWH's Law because it is not written on their hearts so they don't have any internal guide to what is right and what is wrong? Do you understand why I have an obligation to raise an alarm about this?

>Perhaps, I was a little angered that a person such as Linstadt would say such a thing. Perhaps, he was not referring to me and if that is the case. Maybe he can tell you who he was calling a whigger .

I want to un-ban Linstadt and let by gone's be by gone's....that is, if he was not calling me a whigger.<
            Either ban me or un-ban me. I am not going to promise to say something that makes you happy in advance. What are you, some sort of dog that won't let the trainer come by unless the trainer feeds the dog a dog yummy?

'A person such as Lindstedt' -- a White man, a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Pastor, someone who won't let anyone water down doctrine or run wild with their favorite heresy, but who at the same time wants to grow the Church aand will tolerate honest mistakes of policy and back up allied pastors running their aboveground churches, but will not tolerate a second of whiggroid self-idolatry -- that is a person such as Lindstedt.

You know what a whigger is? A whigger is a pathetic creature with a white hide that worships only hisself. There is not a thought nor a penny nor a single act to spare for the worship of YHWH or the care of another White.

>Yes, I'm a city guy, yes, I am not highly religious and I have an urban way about myself. But, that does not mean I am a whigger. I use the word nigger, jew, spic 1000 times a day due to my hate I have for non-whites. But, I also hate rednecks and crackers...as they are also niggers, worse in some cases.<
            You are dealing with extremely religious rural White men who have had a bellyful of urban whiggers thinking they'se better than us. So do you you wish to continue this intra-racial hatred forever? If so, then why not becum a CreaTard, as that is the religion of urban whiggers. And CreaTards hate us DSCI and we despise them back. Why not buy some v-bulletin software and have another VNNF/$permFront?

>I see myself as a seasoned man. I have done a lot and seen a lot in the past 40+ years of my life. I don't people even look at me the wrong way on the streets without checking them...so, I will be damned if I let some net warrior call me names and continue to think its OK to continue to post on a forum I put together.<
            Since when am I a net-warrior? Do I not post under my own name? Have done so for 15 years except for when spying on our racial and religious enemies. Have I not posted at length why and how I come to a certain opinion -- a 'novel' of reasoning in fact?

Dave, I know your name. I really don't have any intention of calling you names. Nor did I. You have been absent from your forum, you've been listening to others who have no love for our racial religion, you went and did something stupid such as ban me. And I do intend to call you over it and post this to your own forum -- if you have the courage to take your deserved ass-chewing. If you don't have that courage, then fine. If you don't have what it takes to advance beyond worship of yourself, then you have already made an admission far worse than anything I could task you with.

>I am very respected by people all over the world....weather it be in cyberspace, the streets or prison. I feel I deserve the same respect as I give and I am sure you agree.<
            Then why do you and Reichkritter support some ZOGpig who tells you right to your face that he would throw you in and throw away the key and torture you while in there and never let you out alive? Did you learn nothing while you were imprisoned about piglice? Were you not tortured some deliberately by these dregs of whigger society? Why not exterminate them all during the Great Tribulation?

Every single DSCI pastor understands YHWH's Law. It is written in his heart because he is born an Israelite. He is a pastor because he is the one in twenty Israelite males blessed by YHWH with leadership potential. As Christ calls him, this spirit, this soul grows, and he earns eternal life. And so few gain it. So few are called by Christ. It is a blessing to be born an Israelite. It is an even bigger blessing to be born with the gifts of intelligence and leadership and to be called by Christ to serve His Servant Nation. And like him given the ten talents comes the obligation to earn ten more for Christ the Master.

Now whenever I speak to an unknown DSCI White Man, a sort of 'lock' an Identification Friend or Foe kicks in when I am talking with them. I recently called some young man in Texas about establishing for Faber a DSCI church in Texas. I got his father. And within 3 minutes I knew that the father was the genuine article. Likewise with the son. And Pastor Faber, although he had an Eastern flavor. Being DSCI is something difficult to impossible for ZOGling whiggers to feign. But with you Dave, I seem to have gotten on the wrong foot. Why is that? Has urban living rubbed off the Israelite in you? Are you even Christian? Why are we at cross-purposes?

Is it not because you are not DSCI, Dave? Is it because DSCI comes in second or third or fourth in your life, Dave. Do you not worship yourself first, to where you are worried what stray DSCI pastors might say or think? Do you lack confidence in your ability to obey YHWH, and thus to please YHWH and YHWH's pastors?

We got off on the wrong foot, Dave. What do you intend to do for us to get on the right foot together? Or, if we do not, then shall we even be working together for whatever reason?

>Believe it or not, you and I have more in common than most of the people in our circle. I think you know this from the heart. We have not met face to face. But, that will soon change I hope.... as we are too close not to meet and I have a car and a women that hails from NJ.<

>In the meantime, take care Jay......<

>Dave

>4 WORDS!
            -----------------------
            >cc: M. Linstadt
            Dave I do not have a problem with you being friends with Pastor Faber. Pastor Faber in essence hinted that Aryan Front is NOT an Aryan Nations Forum. Reichskritter said that you don't own it, and that it is not an AN forum. Furthermore, you leave up in the air as to whether or not you even control this forum at all any more, any more than [s]William F[uktard] [f]Buckley controlled National Re-jew once he fired all the goyim and gave it over to jewnah Goldkikeberg and the neo-khans.

So what do I want, Dave? I want freedom to post this, and other messages to the 'Aryan Nations' subforum without any prior approval or restraint of content. If I chew on your ass, then so be it. I'm not asking for anything that hasn't already been denied on VNNF, $permFront, Mutant$permFront, and jewhoogruppen and allowed on Stumbleinn, the Phora, Visser's CPM. It's a matter of trust. My Genesis 3:15 enemies can trust me to screw them over any which way I can. My Genesis 3:15 friends can trust me to love and support them. So it all boils down to what side you are on, Dave.

I'll be like Micaiah the son of Imlah and prophesy the truth. So which are you, Dave, Ahab or Jehoshaphat? I'll be like Samuel. You had better not be a Saul and be harboring some ZOG piglice or Amalakikes. If you are, then its not safe to have me around. Pick a side and stick to it, Dave.

Aryan Front as it is currently created is NOT Aryan Nations. I don't think you should shut down your site. But I think a new site is necessary and if you want to get with it, then fine. I'm building my own site at this time and it will be run according to DSCI principles and have our racial religion come first -- well ahead of urban net nutzis.

I don't have any intention of fighting with you, unless you prove to be an enemy of DSCI, Dave. But I do insist that you pick a side to support that you find first and that you stick with it.

Hail Victory!!!

================

April 11, 2009

In this post, David Donald Swaim revealed to me that he isn't particularly religious -- then why is he around Butler, the DSCI Church and Aryan Nations? And -- quote -- I also hate rednecks and crackers...as they are also niggers, worse in some cases.

Does this shithead really think we rural religious Whites living in flyover country are not aware of what deracinated whiggers from this jew & nigger infested hellhole like jew yawk really think of us? They might as well be jews or niggers theysselfs. The intra-racial Genesis 3:15 enmity is mutual.

My DSCI brethren, never cry when Sodom on the Hudson or the District of Congoids/Corruption or some other urban shithole burns and takes whiggers with it. every single whigger living there disdains and despises White countrymen. We are to these urban whiggers objects to be hated -- worse than niggers in some cases.

All David Donald Swaim had any interest in was in 'not being disrespected' by rural Whites. His fellow urban whiggers and papist hyberniggers cum first before the DSCI brethren. But David Donald Swaim has no DSCI brethren -- he isn't religious! And, as a later message reveals, not CI. He is simply some whigger off the street which proved useful to August Kreis, useful being giving Kreis 20 ZOG-bux to join the Aryan Nations.

Even more to the point, Dave from jew yawk and Pastor Faber never even met face to face. Then why give Faber an Aryan Nations sub-forum in which the DSCI pastors who don't kiss Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter's ass are banned -- without Dave's permission? Could it be to keep an eye on DSCI and Aryan Nations people from across the ZOGland fruited and nutted plain?

Essentially Reichskritter [d]rules Dave. Dave is supposed to be the organ grinder and Boob the monkey. But rather Boob is the one who calls the tune and Dave from jew yawk is the monkey who jumps to Boob's tune!

David Donald Swaim never had any business being in Aryan Nations. Nobody seems to have ever met him face to face. All Dave did was to set up a forum for August Kreis and that gave Dave a pass. Why, setting up a forum to get sandniggers and goofy urban whiggers to give 20 ZOG-bux is worth more than 20 ZOG-bux. But even four years ago, Dave from jew yawk's suspect services were not needed given that phpbb2 as operated by Pastor Gulett didn't require his services. Yes, Dave can create nice little SS runes and swasticas, but the phpbb2 kernal did all the work.

No one who is not DSCI has any business operating any database for the Church or its political wing -- the Aryan Nations. Yet Dave was given a free range and rein by august Kreis. Soon, we shall see that Dave essentially gave it over to Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter, and Boob doesn't like being exposed.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
            (Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:39 am)
            Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-20-2009, 09:31 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

David Donald Swaim Explains How &amp; Why ZOG Owns Aryan Front

David Donald Swaim Explains How & Why ZOG Owns Aryan Front
              (Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:47 am)

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=301#p301
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=703#post703

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:35:09 EST
              Subject: Re: You tell me what is going on. Re: Why?
              X-Spam-Flag:NO

Hi Martian:

I see you are a man of many words and I understand what you are saying.

I will make this short and to the point. If you noticed, I never involve myself in the Nations part of the forum. Jay Faber simply asked for a few slots on the AF board and because I have known him for quite a few years and I know him to be a straight shooter, I decided to give him those slots. Because as we both know August "Chip" Kreis is nothing but a hunk of crap. I found this out when I was the admin for "his" nations forum. In fact, I built his forum and maintained it very well. When he started with that pro-Muslim crap. I knew it was time to part ways and create my own board for fellow whites (not Nazis) to talk and discuss our racial quagmire./...nothing more. I never stated I am CI nor do I want to get involved in CI and all that Duel-Seedline stuff. That's why I left the lower sections to Jay Faber. I know Jay is more on track than most of the people that were part with Nations, when it was indeed "Aryan Nations."

I was mislead by more than one person that it was me you were referring to.

Let me tell you something about Bob. He happens to be a dear friend of mine and awhile back he and the qurikyoldkruat sent me monies to help me get a cpap (breathing) machine for my wife (now divorced). They and a handful of other "Nutzie's" reached out and helped me get that machine. That meant a lot to me and showed me a lot.

Anyhow, I was having a problem with my host over a year ago and I was going through a divorce. So, I had no time for nonsense. I decided to back up the board and shut it down. Bob showed me what a true brother is by helping me through very hard times when I was going through a divorce (I'm now happy with a much nicer and younger women. But, that's besides the point). Bob and I remained friends and every once in awhile he would talk about bringing the AF forum back to life. So, after a year of trial and error, we found a host that was able to restore the forum. Bob mentioned that if I found a host that he would be more than glad to pay for the hosting and I would continue the upkeep of the domain names that bring people to AF. So, that earned Bob a partnership with me. Because if it was not for him....there would not be an AF forum. Not only that, he is a very good friend of mine and we stay in very close contact. So, it is safe to say that Bob is a co-owner of AF. Even though I created the forum, I needed someone I could rely on to help me run the board. So, that's the scoop on that.

The AF forum is simply an all purpose pro-white forum....it is that simple.

I had no idea you were referring to Bob as a "Whigger-Whimperer." He is a very seasoned man and far from a Whigger, he is not a child either. But, a full grown man that has been around the block more than once. All this Eastern urban stuff is not needed....It makes it sound like you have to be a Good Ole' Boy from the sticks to be against things that are not considered white or Aryan.

The bottom line is this, I stay out of the AN sections and let Jay do his thing. We were thinking of severing the AN sections from the AF sections to avoid the conflict that has been happening.

In a perfect world, I would like to see this entire mess cleared up and put to bed. We have a debate section for debating and that is where all this negative postings should have been moved to.

So, let's try to squash any misunderstandings....the war is out in the real world, not in cyberspace....I have done my share of wetwork on behalf of my fellow man. So, I feel I don't have to answer to anyone. I give the same respect as I get. Does that make sense?

In the meantime,

Take care.....

Dave~

PS,

When I contacted Mo Gulett in prison and told him that McCloud banned me. The ban was reversed and he was the one that ended up being banned. So, the hell with this freak (below).

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7...ohnson0nn2.jpg

==========================

What happened is quite simple and outlined in the bold blue letterings. David Donald Swaim needed money. His first wife was sick, and this Wilhelm and Boob gave him money for her before he divorced her and got a younger wife. This feeb doesn't seem to understand that with us CI people, divorcing your first wife because she is sick, abandoning her and marrying a younger woman is typical whigger behavior of those without much in the way of honor. After all, Donald Duck promised to "love, honor, cherish" one White woman and now he says that he is foresworn on that oath without much, if any understanding that this is reprehensible behavior.

Bob and I remained friends and every once in awhile he would talk about bringing the AF forum back to life. So, after a year of trial and error, we found a host that was able to restore the forum. Bob mentioned that if I found a host that he would be more than glad to pay for the hosting and I would continue the upkeep of the domain names that bring people to AF. So, that earned Bob a partnership with me. Because if it was not for him....there would not be an AF forum. Not only that, he is a very good friend of mine and we stay in very close contact. So, it is safe to say that Bob is a co-owner of AF. Even though I created the forum, I needed someone I could rely on to help me run the board. So, that's the scoop on that.
              So David Donald Swaim can't keep his forum up, and here comes Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter hanging around Thom Robb, the CI Klansman until Thom Robb kicks his ass out of his CI klan. Boob wants back in and guess what? He gives David who isn't CI or racist some money that David can't really afford and works on him so that Aryan Front is up and running -- and now Boob has control over Aryan Front. Can you say TraitorGlenn Miller and Alex Linder and VNNF? What is it about ZOG rats that they buy these forums up with a little bit of money once they got access. What is really insidious is that the ZOG agent keeps the figurehead up and hides the fact that it is him who is running the forum. TraitorGlenn Miller pays Alex Linder's VNNF bills out of ZOG-bux. Boob the Reichskritter pays for Dave from jew yawk's bills and plays games in which I'm insulting Dave with my probing questions. Boob calls the shots -- David Donald Swaim is merely the whigger feeb who is the front man. It took me quite a few e-mails in order to find this out -- but I did find it out, eventually.

The rest of the exchanges since then will be David Donald Swaim as a whigger pussy getting huffy about my disdain. Aryan Front never was anything other than urban shitheads playing at Aryan Nations and the ZOG shitheads who spy on them.

So, I called Pastor Faber and told him what I had found out. At the time I was setting up my own phpbb3 forum and posting to Pastor Visser's forum, as well as many other Movement v-bulletin forums. Frankly, I didn't see anything to be gained by continuing to post at a ZOG observation post, but if Pastor Faber wished to do so, and Pastor Visser wished to post his sermons, then what of it? It is no more dangerous once you have them figured out than posting to Craig's List if all you are going to do is use even a ZOG listening post as a place to dump public announcements.

David Donald Swaim is simply a whiney whigger bitch who lives to bother the real CI Resistance. He annoyed Joe Johnson and that little whigger feeb banned him from Gulett's forum. So Dave whined and bitched and eventually departed. I must wonder why if he isn't Christian Identity, don't want to know about that "Duel[sic]-Seedline' stuff why must he infest himself with the Aryan Nations? The only logical answer is that he is a wannabe snitch or whiney whigger bitch who wants to play at Revolution or both. None of which is particularly wanted or needed. David Donald Swaim's modest skills are outdated, and unnecessary. Christian Identity churches aboveground don't need a lot of nutzi graphics. It got around that David Donald Swaim thinks all of us CI people are a bunch of 'rednecks and crackers' and he hates us, then given enough time David Donald Swaim will end up in a hole someplace in flyover country or as coyote fodder and nobody will know where the feeb went.

What I want people reading this to understand is that Aryan Front is likely a ZOG observation post. It certainly isn't affiliated with Aryan Nations of any faction. It is run by David Donald Swaim as a figurehead and by Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter who got kicked out, probably for cause, out of Thom Robb's Klan. What business a papist hybernigger from Boston -- or thereabouts -- has infesting a Northern Arkansas CI Klan other than spying for ZOG is anyone's guess. But what is clear is that David Donald Swaim, Reichshitter Boob, and the rest of the CreaTard whigger shithead feebs never would have gotten this far if it hadn't been for August Kreis' greed and stupidity. August Kreis is long gone, they have kicked off the Aryan Nations people, and so must devolve into nothing more than urban whigger shitheads playing net-nutzi. It was a dead place before, with nothing other than ZOG agents provacateur plying their trade, and now that the CI people are gone there will be none left. Nothing more than Boob the papist hybernigger Reichshitter and Whiney Davy and Yo-yo Bitch and a few CreaTard shitheads screetching about what a 'chomo' I am and revealing details as to what kind of kike pederasts they are.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
              April 11, 2009

==========================

>Delivered-To: mlindste@mo-net.com
              Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:35:09 EST
              >X-Spam-Flag:NO

Hi Martian:<

jews and whiggers call me 'Marty.' LibberToons call me 'Martian.'

>I see you are a man of many words and I understand what you are saying.<

But you won't answer to it.

>I will make this short and to the point. If you noticed, I never involve myself in the Nations part of the forum. Jay Faber simply asked for a few slots on the AF board and because I have known him for quite a few years and I know him to be a straight shooter, I decided to give him those slots. Because as we both know August "Chip" Kreis is nothing but a hunk of crap. I found this out when I was the admin for "his" nations forum. In fact, I built his forum and maintained it very well. When he started with that pro-Muslim crap. I knew it was time to part ways and create my own board for fellow whites (not Nazis) to talk and discuss our racial quagmire./...nothing more. I never stated I am CI nor do I want to get involved in CI and all that Duel-Seedline stuff. That's why I left the lower sections to Jay Faber. I know Jay is more on track than most of the people that were part with Nations, when it was indeed "Aryan Nations."<

OK. My problem with it is that it gives people the notion that it is Aryan Nations or affiliated with it. I'm glad to hear that you are not CI. You hung around them long enough to where I was given the impression you were claiming to be something you are not.

But since that is the case, then why be bothered with me describing AF as not being Aryan Nations and really nothing more than a 'Cheers for Net Nazis?'

>I was mislead by more than one person that it was me you were referring to.<

And???? So you admit to being lied to and I'm still banned.

Why do you think I despise this as simply not enough? You get the matter straightened up and yet you let the action taken on behalf of the lies stand? So why do you think I value you as low as any other typical whigger who supports ZOG? Don't you have any moral compass that impels you to do the right thing?

I've discussed this with Pastor 6Killer. This is why he doesn't get on these forums is because they are filled with people like yourself who cannot be bothered with doing anything right because it is right. There is somethinjg missing from them which isn't right, and you can't put it in them because there is no slot for it within them. You can't make a White Nationalist silk purse out of a whigger's ear.

>Let me tell you something about Bob. He happens to be a dear friend of mine and awhile back he and the qurikyoldkruat sent me monies to help me get a cpap (breathing) machine for my wife (now divorced). They and a handful of other "Nutzie's" reached out and helped me get that machine. That meant a lot to me and showed me a lot.<

They may well be your friends. And if you owe them then do so. You owe me nothing -- except an obligation to the truth.

You suffer from what Robert Frenz and Eric Thomson called the "He can't be a jew -- he bought me lunch!" delusion.

>Anyhow, I was having a problem with my host over a year ago and I was going through a divorce. So, I had no time for nonsense. I decided to back up the board and shut it down. Bob showed me what a true brother is by helping me through very hard times when I was going through a divorce (I'm now happy with a much nicer and younger women. But, that's besides the point). Bob and I remained friends and every once in awhile he would talk about bringing the AF forum back to life. So, after a year of trial and error, we found a host that was able to restore the forum. Bob mentioned that if I found a host that he would be more than glad to pay for the hosting and I would continue the upkeep of the domain names that bring people to AF. So, that earned Bob a partnership with me. Because if it was not for him....there would not be an AF forum. Not only that, he is a very good friend of mine and we stay in very close contact. So, it is safe to say that Bob is a co-owner of AF. Even though I created the forum, I needed someone I could rely on to help me run the board. So, that's the scoop on that.<

What I've heard is ZOG buying a forum. Whoever pays for something owns it. So this 'Bob' no known name, owns Aryan Front Forum. Probably for pocket change out of the Department of Homeland Defense petty cash drawer.

Congradulations. You did marginally better than selling it to the ADL/SPLC/One People's Project/ARA. Marginally.

>The AF forum is simply an all purpose pro-white forum....it is that simple.<

It's lower rent than $permFront or VNNF/TGMNNF, that's for sure.

>I had no idea you were referring to Bob as a "Whigger-Whimperer." He is a very seasoned man and far from a Whigger, he is not a child either. But, a full grown man that has been around the block more than once. All this Eastern urban stuff is not needed....It makes it sound like you have to be a Good Ole' Boy from the sticks to be against things that are not considered white or Aryan.<

I was referring to Edgar Steele as the 'Whigger-Whimperer.' I think I made that clear.

You yourself mentioned that you don't like rednecks and crackers. You made of it the urban/rural split with your attitude.

Most of us do not like jew yawk shitty. Most of us look at jew Yawk as a shithole full of niggers and jews and muds and whiggers that parasite off of us rural White Southerners and Westerners. Most of us cheered when 9-11 happened. We HATE jew yawk!

That said, you have in effect said that jew yawk whiggers hate us right back.
              Fine by me.

And as far as Boston Roman Catholic Irish are concerned, we call them papist hyberniggers who have brung us the Kennedys, jewn Kerry, and assorted scum. We don't much care what happens to them when ZOG falls apart.

>The bottom line is this, I stay out of the AN sections and let Jay do his thing. We were thinking of severing the AN sections from the AF sections to avoid the conflict that has been happening.<

So who banned me? You? Boob the Reichskritter?

Again, banning is not White behavior. Someone bans another White then it is thought that they are either a whigger or a jew who cannot stand open honest debate.

>In a perfect world, I would like to see this entire mess cleared up and put to bed. We have a debate section for debating and that is where all this negative postings should have been moved to.<

I wouldn't have minded even a jewlag and being jewlagged. Its sure happened to me often enough. But I am not very happy to see a stupid look on your face and you acting like you don't know who farted.

>So, let's try to squash any misunderstandings....the war is out in the real world, not in cyberspace....I have done my share of wetwork on behalf of my fellow man. So, I feel I don't have to answer to anyone. I give the same respect as I get. Does that make sense?<

It makes perfect sense if you are a jew yawk shitty whigger who has sold out to some ZOG infiltraitor who gave you some ZOGbux.

I'm afraid I don't have the whigger's mite to pay you for pissing down my neck and telling me its raining.

You have evaded my demands of free speech on the Aryan Nations portion of Boob the Reichskritter's Forum. That is the bottom line. And you may not have to answer to me, but you may well have to answer in the court of White Nationalist public opinion before I get done with you. Like the basic training drill sergeant said to the 'cruits: "I may not get you to do what I want, but I can make you wish you had."

Dave, I have an obligation to the truth to warn off anyone who thinks that you may be Aryan Nations from Aryan Forum, especially given those you let run it now.

>In the meantime,

>Take care.....

>Dave~

>PS,

>When I contacted Mo Gulett in prison and told him that McCloud banned me. The ban was reversed and he was the one that ended up being banned. So, the hell with this freak (below).

>http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/7...ohnson0nn2.jpg

Gulett nominated a real piece of whiggershit to be his senior pastor, all right. I was one of them jew Johnson/McLeod/sundry aliases banned. And Gulett still hasn't unbanned me because I wrote him a letter from the NutHouse telling him not to take the plea bargain. I think that Gulett deliberately wanted to nominate a weak man that he thought he could get his church back. Instead jew Johnson deliberately banned everyone stronger than he was in order to steal Gulett's church. Recently myself and 6Killer flushed out Bryan Wright, a wannabe thief of Gulett's Church after some mythical Nazi millions. But the story doesn't concern you right now.

What gets me is that you whined about McLeod banning you, and yet you do the exact same thing to me. Well, white chickens do that sort of thing all the time. That is exactly the sort of whiggers we have in the [bowel] Movement and then they whine about how nothing gets done. Nothing on your forum is worth a dingleberry on the ass of http://www.faem.com . As Robert Frenz said, you can't make any organzation with whiggers. You can't trust them to do anything right, be it fomenting a Revolution or poisoning pigeons in the park. One hundred cripples do not one gladiator make.

http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/whitchik.html

Well, that is all I suppose I'm going to get out of you. I'm going to have to get one of my 'groupies' to take up the distasteful task of sorting through tons of whiggershit on AF in order to get to the really poisonous jewshit running the-m-asses. I must admit that you've left a bad taste in my mouth, Dave of jew Yawk. You sure didn't do anything for me, but I did find out that you live to serve jewrself, like 150 million other ZOGling whiggers. Like I said at the NutHouse, "Us Nazis are crazy but you whiggers are typical." Go ahead and enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season. ZOG doesn't have much time left. jewr time's near up!

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

David Donald Swaim Practices the Gliberal Whigger Poop &amp; Scoot

David Donald Swaim Practices the Gliberal Whigger Poop & Scoot
                (Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:11 am)

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=308#p308
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post704

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 09:49:16 EST
                X-Spam-Flag:NO

Whatever......

I have heard enough to determine you are a nut and perhaps more. You are beginning to bore me and a list of other people have asked to have you banned. If you don't like the AF forum, then don't worry. You have been relieved of your membership.

Get this through your head. You ARE NOT Aryan Nations. You never were. Not only that, THERE IS NO MORE Aryan Nations. That name was taken away from Dick Butler and he had no choice but to rename his church.

So, ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can call themselves Aryan Nations. Nobody is going to do anything about it, especially a person like yourself.

Get over yourself already, your just a hillbilly that is more or less a product of incest, that grew up in some trailer in the sticks. You sure as hell look like it. You also look like a pedophile. Someone started a poll with your picture and the poll asked if anyone would leave their kids in your care....I think you know what the answer's were.

The bottom line is, Jay asked for a few slots on my board and he asked it to be called AN. So, I did as he requested...I knew it was not going to be a problem, for the simple fact, there IS NO MORE Aryan Nations! Everyone knows this. I noticed you put Aryan Nations as your affiliation. The only AN group you have, is in your mind. When Butler was alive and I was "working" with them, that is when Aryan Nations was alive and well. I never heard of you at that time. Alas, you were never part of the REAL Aryan Nations. You are a legend in your own mind and due to the many words you type, it shows you don't have a life either.

I simply put together a forum for fellow whites to discuss things. But, you need not worry about that anymore. I thought my last message to you would have made you relax. But, that notion proved me wrong based on your asinine words.

Your own people were asking me to ban you before you and Bob started up. What does that tell you? It tells you that your own people dislike you.
                So, please find a different hobby, at this juncture you are just plain boring.

I bid you farewell. I am very sorry you could not just shut up and just let things be. I was going to un-ban you. But, now I don't even want to bother with you.

If anyone seems ZOG related, it is you. You are trying way too hard to convince people that your this and that....I can just see you working with some agent. If you did not write so much gibberish, you would be more believable. So, keep your ramblings to yourself. Don't be a jew and start saying things about AF. You should have more important things to do regarding your so called crusade or should I say charade regarding all this Duel-Seedline stuff. If my board was so bad, you would just move on and continue working for homeland security or whatever government agency you are snitching for.

I have your email address marked as spam. So, I will never see anymore of your ramblings, as they will go directly to my trash folder.

So, please stop bothering me!

=====================

I was thinking about answering this idiotic post by Whiney Dave. But two reasons ruled against it:

#1. I already got what I wanted -- an admission from Whiney Dave that he never was Christian Identity, had sold his forum to a probable ZOG agent provacateur in the form of Boob the papist hybernigger Reichshitter, hated and despised rural DSCI Whites, and essentially was a solipsistic whigger bitch who lived for nothing other than itself. In fifteen years in the [bowel] Movement, whiggers like Whiney Dave are the norm. Essentially I can best Whiney Dave with my CI brethren any time.

So I posted my expose to this forum of mine. Whiney Dave isn't needed today. We got our own forums.

#2. I talked to Pastor Jay Faber and Pastor Visser. Pastor Visser seldom used A-hole Front. Pastor Faber used it, but this Wilhelm and Reichshitter were becoming a pain in the ass. The ostensible differences between A-hole Front and Faber's Aryan Nations was an unequal yoke and it was wearing thin. I advised Pastor Faber that Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter had deleted my posts on the Weapons section, left those up by Low Rider/ZOGspig, and it seemed that Yo-yo Bitch had changed my posts, like faggot whigger shitheads playing net nutzi are wont to do. However, I had plenty of other forums to post to, was setting up my own phpbb forum, was going to establish a v-bulletin forum, and he should establish his own forum as well upon his web page. Christian Identity and nutzi CreaTard whigger feebs don't mix well. However, he had the job of trying to salvage what he could among the urban whiggers, so I wasn't going to tell him what to do. I certainly didn't want to get him kicked off of the A-hole Front forum before he could move his people and their posts onto another forum. Accordingly, I was not going to post to A-hole Front and seen no reason to answer Whiny Dave.

Pastor Faber said that he could work with Whiny Dave. I asked "why?" Aryan Front doesn't seem to have anything that genuine Christian Identity people would want. All it was doing was using the Aryan Nations name to attract whigger net-nutzi feebs and ZOG piglice and agent provacateurs who prey upon such. I'll be giving out word to the rural CI I know to avoid A-hole Front. Pastor Visser might post on A-hole Front, but he also posts on VNNF and he knows all about TraitorGlenn Miller and what VNNF is about. All Visser was doing was free advertising.

I'll answer Whiny David Donald Swaim's bullshit above later, as what is necessary is to let Whiny Dave dig his own grave with his ass-licker tongue. This happened in mid January. Reichshitter Boob would act up again in mid-March to where Pastor Faber decided to leave A-hole Forum and now that this has been accomplished, all Whiny Dave, Boob the Reichshitter and the A-hole net-nutzi whigger shithead feebs can do is expel like jew shitters their Genesis 3:15 hatred against myself and the other Christian Identity people.

What this goes to show is that urban whiggers are more degenerate than the faggots of Sodom and Gomorrah. In fact, Christ said that the resurrected Sodomites would judge these typical ZOGling whiggers and find them wanting. It is a good thing that whigger jewdized shitheads like Whiny David Donald Swaim, Boob the papist Boston hybernigger Reichshitter, Yo-yo Bitch, and most of the A-hole whigger feebs and ZOGling piglice will die in the coming Great Tribulation, and be as ashes and dogs-shit under our feet.

April 12, 2009

Comment

Whiny Dave from jew yawk is a hypocrite

Whiny Dave from jew yawk is a hypocrite
                  (Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:26 am)

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=309#p309
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post705

Originally posted by Whiny Dave

http://cpm.noonhost.com/vp1325.html#p1325 (Must register to Pastor Visser's CPM Forum to read -- MLDL)

Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:09 pm

When Mo left "Pastor" Joe in charge I could see that there was going to be a problem with this so called "man."

He rubbed me the wrong way right from the beginning. I suggested to Mo that he make a forum and so he did and I joined it. (I run and own the Aryan Front Forum). Because, Mo and I go back several years and we have always stayed in contact, in fact he was the one that got me involved with Aryan Nations...when it was Aryan Nations and if it was not for Mo I would not be as in involved in this crusade of ours. In fact I was going to let him perform my wedding ceremony back on 03" (But there was a change of plans).

In a nutshell I was very sad to hear that Mo was again a victim of ZOG and was put behind the bars owned by ZOG.

So, when he appointed this "Joe McCloud," "Joe Scott MacLeod, "Joseph MacLeod," "Joe Johnson," or whatever he calls himself, I knew there was going to be a problem with this "McCloud" fellow. As soon as he got admin status he started to abuse people and banned me for no reason at all. (below is the messages we exchanged in regard to me being banned.) His excuse was because of this sig

[img=http://www.danasoft.com/sig/DAVENYC23.jpg][/img]

Image (Whiny Dave puts up a picture of a troll with a sign with an IP number on it. --MLDL)

He is nothing but garbage and just knowing he is been kicked out of the church makes me feel good all over. He is a small and petty man, a liar and a thief! (You will notice that I call him different names because he goes by so many. So, I was being sarcastic in calling him Rick, Bob, etc; You have to start reading the emails from the bottom of the page up to get the gist of what he did to me. I should not have fed into him. :roll: )

Please read the below emails starting from the bottom of the page and read them going up
                  Originally posted by Whiny Dave from jew yawk

You are the one that is a "punk" that hides behind this sham "pastor" title. I am not going to tell you where I have been and the type of "wet-work" I have actually done on behalf of "our" cause (not yours). Because, I don't see you worthy enough to explain anything. As far as computers go, they are still very new to me.

As I stated before, I see you as a small man and nothing more. I must have hit the truth or a nerve, for you to go out of your way to make sure I got your petty email that is calling me names and such.

Most frauds get upset when their card is pulled and I was wondering what was taking you so long to write back (it was clear from the start you were the type of person that needed to get the last word in). A real man would have just left it alone. But, we are not talking about a real man, we are talking about you.

We have nothing against you either. I personally think your focusing on the wrong things. You said you could not type in a URL to find out the source of that sig I was using on "Mo's board" (because, you had no time for that). But, it seems you have plenty of time to compose petty and childish emails.

So, please stop harassing me and stop obsessing about me and find more productive things to do...or try to find something productive.

Sincerely yours,

Dave At Aryan Font
                  Dave from jew yawk is one tough little bitch. Why, nobody knows how much "wettt work" Davy has done!

Pastor Joe McLeod or Joe Johnson or whatever alias he is using today is a feeb based in Malvern Arkansas who Pastor Gulett foolishly left his church to while he was away in prison. Joe Johnson told me that he was going to run his church his way, but take whatever he could get from Morris Gulett. In short, Johnson had no loyalty to anyone other than himself. The only reason I can think of for Gulett giving it to Johnson/MacLeod was because Johnson seemed to be a feeb who Gulett could take it back from. But Johnson then proceeded to ban everyone who he thought could get in his way. This is how Johnson was treated by other klans, as they banned and kicked out this petty feeb, and this is what a feeb does, is ban everyone under his sway. The bowel Movement is full of this sort of thing. Johnson banned everyone until he decided to ban Pastor Visser and Gulett woke up and figured that if Visser went, there wouldn't be any Church of the Sons of YHVH left. So Gulett banned Johnson in Dec. 2005. By then 'Zach Craft' from Rick Spring's faction had hacked the web page and forum (Gulett had stupidly given control of his forum and web page to some seventeen year old kid he didn't know, and the alleged kid was traced later to Rick Spring's address in Alabama.)

So this entire posting consists of one petty little jew yawk shitty whigger bitch bitching about a petty little Arkansas whigger bitch. It is a wonder that eyes were not clawed and hair pulled! Essentially Whiny Dave was booted from a phpbb2 forum and Whiny Dave owns his own little shiny phpbb2 forum which pretends to be Aryan Nations, even though Whiny Dave is not Christian Identity.

Joe Johnson is an excellent web master because Joe Johnson is an excellent plagarist second to none. If an article, graphic or anything not red hot and nailed down from a Klan, CI or militia page since 1994 is around, jew jewnsohn will do a cut and paste and put it onto his web page. Count on it. With never an attribution. That is because Joe Johnson has never had an original thought in his life.

So what we have here is what happens when feebs collide. jew jewnsohn won because jew jewnsohn controlled Gulett's phpbb2 forum. The forum got whacked and probably never did have over a dozen members in it outside of spammers and ZOG/ADL/SPLC piglice, sort of like Whiny Dave from jew yawk's A-hole Front forum.

Originally posted by jew jewnsohn
                  In a message dated 7/14/2005 11:20:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, culdee_priest@yahoo.com writes:
                  From: "Pastor Joe MacLeod" <joemacleod@churchofthesonsofyhvh.org>
                  To: culdee_priest@yahoo.com
                  Subject: Fw: From Dave NYC
                  Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:48:42 -0500

----- Original Message -----
                  To: DDSWAIM1@aol.com
                  Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 10:40 AM
                  Subject: Re: From Dave NYC

Dave,

Thanks for the confirmation that you are exactly what I thought you where, nothing but a meddling little boy attempting to cause trouble. I have no respect for you at all either face to face or in cyber space, you are lost and bewildered in both cyber space and the real world. Rest assured Pastor Morris Gulett will easily see through your BS just as easily as I have. You and your cyber Nazi Pagan punks are the ones who will ultimately accomplish nothing, YHVH is against you and his judment is upon you. Rant and rave all the crap you wish, your bluff and bluster does NOT impress me boy.

Pastor Joe Scott MacLeod
                  The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints
                  Hail Victory in Christ Jesus / Defeat to every Foe!
                  Gots to give them whigga bitchez credit -- they know one another on sight. jew jewnsohn got Whiny Dave pegged as "cyber-nutzi pagan punks." In any case, jewnsohn figured out that Whiny Dave and crew were not Christian Identity, but rather what they are today -- net nutzi whigger punk bitches playing at being Aryan Nations. This back over four years ago, too.

Originally posted by Whiny Dave from jew yawk
                  To: joemacleod@churchofthesonsofyhvh.org
                  Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 9:07 AM
                  Subject: Re: From Dave NYC

Hi Rick,

So I got your name mixed up...Big Deal! So, I had a cartoon of a person holding sign that is indeed harmless...Big Deal! (danasoft.com)
                  You say you had no time to look up the URL. But, it seems you have plenty of time playing "King Of The Mountain" (in cyberspace).

I can't believe Mo left someone as petty as you in charge of his church. I never heard of you till the forum went up. I know Mo much longer and better than you and he was in a dire straights situation and had no choice but to pick someone to help him out with his sites and church (someone that had a lot of extra free time on his hands that was just waiting for something like this to come along).

As far as Mo and I being friends you are right, we are not friends, we are brothers. I can't wait to talk Mo in person, if somehow he gets out of this mess he is in and tell him what a jerk you truly are (regardless of a the picture you are going to paint about me. Mo knows in his heart the type of man I am). I only had one post on that board, maybe it was 2. The reason for that is, I run and maintain so many forums (among other things outside of the net) that I don't have the time to post my thoughts everywhere. So, it is no big loss that I can't post on Mo's (not yours) board for the time being. I just can't get over your pettiness, if we were face to face, I know you would have given me much more respect than you giving me now. There is no question about it, trust me on this. But, it is easy to do petty things in cyberspace.

I have read what you wrote and I think you are nothing but a complete idiot, sham and a petty little man....a small man, you are a flea in my eyes that is not going to put any type of dent into our racial quagmire.

I know, I know... you have done this and you have done that. That is what most people like you say...but, I sure as hell have not heard of you and I have asked around and nobody that is a key figure in the cause has heard of you either. You are just another fly by night.

Keep up the great work and stay on point brother.

Regards,

Dave, Billy, Brad or whatever you want to call me.
                  Them whigga punk-ass bitches know each other on sight. Why Whiny Dave owns so many forums, thanks to free phpbb2 software that Whiny Dave won't mind being kicked off of jew jewnsohn's forum -- but he does! Why, Whiny Dave knows Morris Gulett and he is going to bitch to Gulett, but Gulett is going to do nothing about it, so Whiny Dave is going to bitch about Joe Johnson not being able to save the White Race from Arkansas, as opposed to not saving the White Race from jew yawk, a major source of the infection.

Whiny Dave from jew yawk: But, it is easy to do petty things in cyberspace. Self-knowledge is NOT a strong point among cyber-nutzi whigga punks, obviously. And do you see how Whiny Dave asserts how tough he is? In a different place and time Whiny Dave will claim that he didn't leave his real name.

But what i find interesting is why neither August Kreis nor Morris Gulett ever bothered to ascertain whether Whiny Dave from jew yawk was Christian Identity at all. Not that it would have mattered as long as they got 20 ZOG-bux cash money, either one of them. Whiny Dave's sole purpose should have been selling "Aryan Nations" t-shirts and shit to jew yawkers wanting to show how they's tough cyber-nutzi bitches, which is what Aryan Front is.

Whigga punk-ass bitches in catfight!!!

In a message dated 7/7/2005 7:54:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, joemacleod@churchofthesonsofyhvh.org writes:
                  To: ss_keltic_knight@yahoo.com
                  Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:34 PM
                  Subject: From Dave NYC

Dave wrote: Bob,

Joe wrote: My Name is Joe, not Bob. Pastor Joe Scott MacLeod.

Dave wrote:That is a program called Dana soft, it only displays your IP address to you and nobody else.
                  So, it gives you the illusion that I know your IP and what system you are using, etc; But, it only shows YOU and YOU only that info.

I wish you wrote me about it instead of straight up banning me. I am shocked that you would do such a drastic thing. Especially since you are a friend of Mo's and Mo is like a brother to me and I have known him for many many years.

Joe wrote: You will probably continue to be shocked at things that I do.

Dave wrote: On the sign ("with the green man") it has link that takes you to the site to make up those sigs (danasoft.com). Any computer savvy person would know it was completely harmless.

It does NOT have a link, rather it has an URL which I did not bother to look up, and I do not have time to waste playing games in cyber-space. What you thought was a cute little gimmick, I thought was a malicious stunt. Now you tell me it was not, OK that is good. None the less I do not approve of the stunt and do NOT consider it to be completely harmless. I have no sense of humor on such matters, and make no apologies for that. I also make no apologies or excuses for not being as computer savy as you and your cyber-space friends. You should be aware that many people visiting Forums are NOT what you call "computer savy".

I am really hurt you could not come foreword with this to me like a gentleman. Do you think brother Mo would have banned me on the spot for a simply misunderstanding like this? Of course not.

Joe wrote: If you are actually hurt, I'm sure you will get over it soon enough, you seem tough as a boot, we have that much in common. I am NOT a gentleman. Mo thinks he knows you and thinks you are his friend, so of course he would not have banned you. I do NOT know you, and I do NOT think you are my friend therefore I banned you with what appeared to me to be good reasons. If I find that you indeed are my friend, and get to know you, and think I can trust you then I will lift the ban, if that is what you want. If not, what are we talking about?

Dave wrote: I am sure once you click on the link below and see that it is a completely harmless sig, that you will feel a little foolish for doing such a rash thing. I am the one that helped Mo get that board and gave him the idea for it. So, causing any type of harm would be the last thing on my mind, I think you know that in your heart.

Joe wrote: I checked out the LINK. I do NOT feel the least bit foolish. If anyone should feel foolish it is you for pulling such a dumb stunt to begin with. Fact is we don't see eye to eye on this at all, not one bit. I do not consider my actions rash. My time is extremely valuable and I do NOT have time to waste with such cyber space games.

Dave wrote: Now that you will see that sig was just a harmless novelty, I know you will do the rational thing and admit that you might have over reacted about this matter (remove the sig, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable about it. I just think you should have researched it a little, I have used that sig on many many forums with no problems). If it was anyone else I could understand jumping the gun. But, I am someone that does not play games and I am a decent and honest person.

Joe wrote: If all you have said is true, then this will one day just be water under the bridge and something to laugh about and put behind us. If I over reacted I did so on the side of caution and would do the same thing again if I had it to do over again. Let me make something very clear. I do not need or want anyone in the Forum that is NOT 100% in support of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints and my position as Acting Senior Pastor of the Church and the Legion. I suspect that you cannot truthfully tell me that you are 100% in support of Christian Identity, The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints, and myself Pastor Joe Scott MacLeod. Correct me if I am wrong about that. Are you an adherent of Two-Seedline Christian Identity? Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Saviour? Is YHVH your God? If the answer is Yes to all three, then we are Brothers, if it is not, then we are not Brothers. If the answer is no, what is your purpose in the Legion of Saints Forum?

Pastor Joe Johnson
                  aka Pastor "Joe Scott MacLeod"
                  The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Dave wrote:Regards,

David Swaim

Please click on the link below and you will see that sig was completely harmless...also when you click on the link, click on "Get Your Own" and you will see how it is set up.

DanaSoft - The Most Popular FREE Signature on the Internet!

http://www.danasoft.com

PS,
                  By the way...why are you calling me George? My name is David Donald Swaim and I go by none other name and who is "friend of Toledo?"

Joe wrote: PS
                  By the way ... why are you calling me Bob? My name is Joe Johnson and I also go by the name of, or use the aka's "Joseph MacLeod", and "Joe Scott MacLeod" for good reasons and will continue to do so. I might tell you about Toledo some day, maybe, maybe not. I think you know Toledo.

Pastor Joe Johnson
                  (what a joke!)
                  AKA, Pastor "Joe Scott MacLeod"
                  The Church of the Sons of YHVH /
                  Legion of Saints.
                  -P-

So essentially what you see is what happens when whigga punk-ass bitches collide on the Internut.

Whiny David Donald Swaim is anything but an honest White Nationalist. He essentially sold his fourth-rate phpbb2 forum with the cyber-nutzi graphics to Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter/Reichshitter. And rather than simply letting things go, after admitting that he never was Christian Identity, that he holds 'rednecks and crackers' in contempt because he is such a smart tough whigga punk-ass bitch in real life, he essentially lets Reichskritter/shitter drive away the genuine Aryan Nations DSCI people and has to maliciously claim that I am a predatory child molester -- after being informed as to the true state of affairs.

Whiny Dave is simply the sort of cowardly dishonest urban whigger rabble which has destroyed ZOG/Babylon. Joe Johnson, himself a piece of thieving cowardly whigger shit spotted Whiny Dave from jew yawk first thing right off and called him on it. Whiny Dave is simply the sort of offal living in the big cities which shall be and should be destroyed when things collapse.

Me, if Whiny Dave or his kind manage to make it into the countryside, I hope that one of my fellow Identity Christians will make him eat his lying words -- with his testicles as a chaser. These urban whiggers would do better to move to CreaTardivity -- worshipping a dead jew (Klassen) on a dick.

Comment

Dave From jew yawk shitty Is No Friend of Mine

Dave From jew yawk shitty Is No Friend of Mine
                    (Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:20 am)

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=333#p333
                    http://aryannationsrevival.org/forum...&t=49&p=98#p98
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post706

I acknowledge that what happened with the Aryan Front was rather odd, Dave has been in friendly contact with me, Dave also was a mother fornicator against all those still claiming that Augu$tus Krap was still worth his weight in roach feeces...

This issue was not Dave, we still speak, what RoachCrapper did was not Dave's responsibility... All he did was to assist us in our rise, and then his friend decided to turn the tide....

If RoachCrapper is as we believe, Dave is not an imbosile, I am sure that he also read the common mail, and simply needs to evaluate the situation without becoming hysterical....

Please do not speak ill of Dave.... That man ripped all supporters of Augu$t Krap for months, that dared to support the ZZ TOP reject over us....

Dave stated that he forewarded the PM's to RoachCrapper, to tell him to cut the crap.... Thus the PM Reading admission....

Either way, RoachCrapper screwed us over for some illgotten glorious cause in his shallow mind, and also screwed Dave over, by totally disrespecting Dave's intention of assisting us to our rise.....

Dave gave us 1000% support... This is all that I will remember...

RoachCrapper... Everyone eventually developes Hemhorroids, or Prostate Cancer...

Maybe Liver Failure due to Hard Drinking for years......

Dave and RC are two different entities............

Pastor Faber
                    Well, Dave from New York is no friend of mine, having deliberately opened up a thread called "The Truth About Marty Lindstedt" in which he deliberately lied about me being a child molester, claiming that I was molesting many children, and after he was acquainted with the fact that ZOG had no choice but to dismiss the charges because they couldn't force my grandson to lie. So I view Dave and Reichshitter as part of the same team.

Additionally, Dave doesn't consider himself to be Christian Identity, considers us "rednecks and crackers to be worse than niggers," says that you and him have never even met, and that there is no Aryan Nations that he recognizes. All at variance with the position of trust that he had wormed his way into.

Now if if causes you trouble I shall refrain from speaking about Dave from New York City on your forum. However, he is still responsible for his behavior towards myself. I have a firm policy that anyone who repeats ZOG lies about me being a child molester I shall make them eat their words with their testicles as a chaser, they and their families to four [de]generations. The cure for Ahabism is to exterminate the House of Ahab root and branch. The penalty for making false accusations has always been death by stoning or as the falsely accused directs.

This is why I have kept my differences with Dave of New York and the rest on my forum. They will just have to get used to my warning our people off, not that I have any people in New York or Boston.

My problems with these whigger feebs started in mid-January, two months before they went at variance with you. I think that they are self-serving whigger feebs run by ZOG, common to the ZOGland, and it is best to keep them away from any positions of power and authority. As agreed, just because I cannot get along with them doesn't mean that you can't try to work with them, as us rural DSCI people simply don't know how to deal with, or especially want to do so, with people who even when they pretend to be of our religion look upon us as 'worse then niggers.' Like St. Paul, you can be our emissary to Eastern whiggers and see what you can make of them. But if they are to be with us, then they need to move away from their old habits of thought and deed. Otherwise, you will be dragging in urban whigger feebs who just gotta be Aryan Nations and not being able to get along with the Southern and Western regions Churches.

I think that Dave has chosen his side. Nor do I see why we even need him, given that our forums and Aryan Nations faction is doing well and fine without such people. What we got was a divorce which was a long time in coming, and which was inevitable due to irreconcilable differences.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org

Comment

An Important Typpycull Message from David Donald Swaim, whiney anglo-mestizo cocksucker from jew yawk / &quot;Aryan Front&quot;

An Important Typpycull Message from David Donald Swaim, whiney anglo-mestizo cocksucker from jew yawk / "Aryan Front"

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8344#post8344

Full Name <aryanfront_admin@excite.com>
                      to: pastorlindstedt@gmail.com
                      date: Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 8:54 PM
                      subject: Creep
                      mailed-by: excite.com

You worthless hunk of shit! We can't believe you are still breathing. You're also still running your mouth like the whiny nigger loving jew whigger faggot you are.

It is clear you have no life, you have no one that truly cares about you or even loves you. You are a child molester! A molester is the lowest form of life, worse than a jew, nigger, spic, whigger,etc;.

You have a lot of nerve using the Aryan Nations name (AN went down in flames along with the AN name in the lawsuit against Butler). But if AN was still around, they would take you to the tallest tree and hang you with a short rope. But, not before going to work on your balls with a blowtorch.

You are the lowest of the low. It is clear you are on SSI for your mental illness, that's why you have so much time to ramble on the internet. What can a creep like yourself offer society? NOTHING! You are a pain and strain on American tax payers, no better than a coon.

So, why don't you simply kill yourself before it's done for you. Who's going to complain? People won't miss a big mouthed child molester. In fact, society would feel safer if you just vanished!

So FUCK OFF, YOU SCUMHOLE!

Frenz' Law of White Nationalism:

Whiggers are always replaced by mamzers playing whigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X