This looks like it can be a useful forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This looks like it can be a useful forum

I've kicked around the fringes of the white nationalist movement for years. I'm glad I stayed on the fringes, because there isn't much of a movement, and many associated with it are squirrels. I may be a squirrel myself, but, naturally, I don't think so.

I joined this forum because the two moderators are keen and realistic social observers. Both of them appear to have had most of the self-delusion burned out of them by long and hard lives, and many disappointments.

Many don't like PastorLindstedt's style and manner. However, he was the first one to spot and report the flaws in the militia movement, at a time when it was riding high and many of us had hopes for it. I think he understands the importance of community more than any other white nationalist writer. As he says, the biggest problem with white nationalism is 'every whigger for itself.'

HAC is the best movement writer around. He's very bright and throws off many good ideas, possibly too many. He picked up the idea of the Northwest Migration and fleshed it out quite a bit. For some reason he seems to have abandoned the central organizing principle of his plan, which would have greatly increased the chances of success. However he has motivated some people and there is at least a trickle of folks moving to the Northwest. This is a significant achievement considering that he has no money and no resources.

I won't post much here, but I'm looking forward to these men developing their ideas.

Central Organzing

Not sure what you mean by "central organizing principle," but have you ever actually TRIED to "organize" our kind of people into anything? It's like trying to herd cats, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

Comment

Originally posted by HAC View Post
      Not sure what you mean by "central organizing principle," but have you ever actually TRIED to "organize" our kind of people into anything? It's like trying to herd cats, and I don't mean that in a complimentary way.

ROFL ... exacly the character/personality traits that have always gotten the children of Israel into very hot water with Yahweh!!!

Comment

Working...
      X