Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small CI Meeting Derailed by Venue Cancellation

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1071#post1071

Received this in an email from William Finck and he has it at his blog ... small public meeting with William Finck and Eli James to consider the teachings of Paul cancelled by American Legion hall because they received notification that the group is anti-semitic.

http://theblog.christogenea.org/?/ar...June-20th.html

On June 20th, 2009, in Binghamton NY, it was discovered by this writer that in this day even the American Legion, an organization which claims to be a defender of the liberties which we have in this nation as expressed in the Bill of Rights of the United States’ Constitution, does not have the backbone to defend those rights. We – meaning myself along with an unofficial group of traditional conservative Christians (as opposed to zionist judeo-so-called-christians) – had long scheduled and publicly announced a meeting whereat we had planned on hosting several Christian speakers (myself included), all who were planning to discuss the context and substance of the epistles of Paul of Tarsus which are found in our Bibles. There is hardly a threat to the peace and security of the State or to any particular group in doing that, is there? Yet the local post of the American Legion – Post 80 in Binghamton, NY, allegedly receiving a telephone call from the “New York Times”, cancelled our venue for the planned “Saul/Paul Conference” which we had been announcing. When I first obtained the necessary reservation for the venue, by telephone on May 19th (and they have long since cashed the check I had sent immediately after that), I had made it clear that we were planning a Christian religious meeting at which there would be several speakers, and at the most probably a few dozen attendees.

Reporting to the hall at approximately 11:00 AM on Saturday, some of the attendees inspected the venue, were disappointed that the wireless internet connection by which we had hoped to broadcast the audio for the event was not operating, and informed the management of the Post that, the meeting not scheduled to begin until 1:00 PM, we would return after lunch and begin to get set up. Upon returning to the Post, it being less than an hour before the time of the meeting, we noticed a small group of college-aged youths assembled across the street from the hall. It was not long before we learned that these were protesters from some local group, there to protest our event.

It seems that traditional Christianity is “anti-semetic”, and without even hearing from us, for that reason alone our small event was cancelled. Of course, the management of the American Legion hall made a slanderous statement connecting us to the Von Brunn character of recent headlines, who was not even a Christian and who himself had made many anti-Christian statements in his own writings. He did this without even questioning us concerning our own intents and purposes! But with the Marxists and the anti-Christs, it is not the truth that matters; rather it is only the propaganda that advances their own decadent agenda that matters: and that is what we hear parroted by the media! Whether it was really the New York Times which contacted the American Legion, or someone from some radical Marxist college group (much more likely) pretending to be a Times reporter, does not even matter. With a mere telephone call where accusations were made that could not be substantiated, and a small group of young and raggedy-looking demonstrators, the American Legion buckled in to the slightest pressure from the enemies of God and Christ, and denied our right to peaceable speech and assembly. There were veterans of America’s wars among those of our group. Evidently the American Legion feels that they must have gone overseas to fight for the rights of Marxists and anti-Christs, and not for the Constitution!

Later this week I will consider sending the substance of this article as a letter to some of the American Legion hierarchy. I will also forward copies to all of the veterans’ groups which I can find email addresses for. Indeed, their attitudes and behavior this past Saturday were anything but American, and certainly not becoming of those who have fought to safeguard freedom in this once-great nation (among whom are several of this writer’s own immediate family), which has now been completely poisoned by the devices of the anti-Christs.

William Finck

http://christogenea.org/

I don't think anyone should be surprised by this. The American Legion is one of the decaying pillars of the middle class. Nothing terrifies the middle class more than loss of 'respectability.' I'll bet when the demonstrators showed up it threw the Legion mice into a near stroke-inducing panic. I can almost smell the fear-sweat. I'll wager they are congratulating themselves on their quick and decisive action.

These people scrabble frantically to hold onto their piles of leaves, meanwhile eying their fellows to see if THEIR piles of leaves are larger. Hard to make a revolution out of material like that, isn't it?

Comment

Rented Venues

This kind of thing is one of the reasons why the NF is going for cellular organization. The time for big meetings when every Tom, Dick, and Harry with a pale skin can walk in the door is over anyway. All racial meetings need to be on private property where access can be controlled and alcohol kept out. (NO MORE GLENN MILLERS! NEVER AGAIN!!)

Comment

no more piss-soaked TGMs

Originally posted by HAC View Post
        (NO MORE GLENN MILLERS! NEVER AGAIN!!)
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Pastor L will ferret out the swillwhiggers and any other cloven-hooved critter soon enough if they come around here. Gen 3:15 contempt for truth will appear larger than life for all to see under the 666 megawatt jewdar of Pastor's L&6 soon enough.

I have long since made my enemies at the local VFW's and I am not even a vet but have had the unfortunate experience of working at a few VFW's. The VFW's of the future might not fill up so quick. I think more than a few of young vets are smelling the judensewage and are slowly figuring out where the stench is coming from and are coming home pissed off. Nothing scares the hell out of "bankers" more than keyed-up, pissed off young vets and DSCI of course.

Comment

Working...
        X