X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Song, Not the Singer

This was posted on the VNN forum:

The Song, Not the Singer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harold Covington is actually the target of most of the criticism directed against the idea of the Northwest Migration. It is my observation that personalities in the racially conscious community spend (waste) a huge amount of time sniping at each other.

It amazes me that people think that an idea is somehow tainted or flawed simply because it is associated with, or has been developed by, a particular individual. Covington, whatever his real or imagined flaws, has spent years synthesizing and conceptualizing the common themes of successful guerilla/colonial wars and independence movements.

He has developed these ideas on one of his blogs,

www.nwhomeland.blogspot.com .

Additionally, since he knows most Americans have low tolerance for essays, serious analysis, and political tracts, he has presented his ideas in three novels, which are interesting and fun to read. They can be downloaded FREE at this site:

www.nwtrilogy.blogspot.com .

In Covington's view, a successful revolutionary independence movement can succeed without a Maximum Leader. In his books, the 'father' of the movement, The Old Man, is arrested soon after the start of the rebellion. Thereafter, he has minimal contact with the revolutionary forces. The struggle is collectively led by the Army Council, none of the leading members of which are mentioned in the books. Most of the decisions are made by the intermediate and lower level fighting units. A theme of these novels is that the struggle is not dependent upon the efforts of any one man.

Thanks

Thanks. I should have seen this and acknowledged earlier.

Did it get any response?

Comment

Yes, there were many posts in the thread, and most of the replies were part of a shitstorm which had nothing to do with the discussion. Three or four of the posters actually bothered to read and discuss the specifics of the plan. As I read the thread, what amazed me were the fools who wanted to hoot and snort about you, but who absolutely wouldn't discuss the plan, which was the whole point and reason for the thread. They tourqued the OP, who they accused of falling under your spell. He said something to the effect that the ideas would stand or fall on their own merit, and he wanted to discuss the specifics.

The OP and a few of the contributors would write about aspects of the northwest migration in answer to questions or comments, and then the people who had the questions or comments would start writing about something else, as if they hadn't read the answers.

I can see why Pastorlindstedt calls these 'muaadiicck' posts.

The whole thing is pretty grim. I'd like to think that there are thoughtful, serious minded whites who are going to carry this thing forward, but I'm finding no evidence of them. If they are around, they are buried deep, I guess. If there aren't any of these hidden groups, we are seriously screwed.

There are some very large northwest migration threads on Stormfront, and at least the discussion there is serious, if not focused.
      Last edited by Awiergan; 07-03-2009, 06:47 PM. Reason: additional comment

Comment

VNN Is Useless

Yeah, sounds familiar. I don't see why anybody bothers with VNN any more. The presence of Glenn Miller should settle the whole issue, but we don't seem to have any moral compass.

Comment

Working...
        X