Covington's First Northwest Migration Essay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covington's First Northwest Migration Essay

This was posted on the VNN forum. It has received thousands of hits, both on VNNF and Stormfront.

Harold Covington's First Northwest Migration Essay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is, in part, from 2000:

THE COLONIAL WAR: A PROVEN PLAN

I have stated before that within certain very narrow and limited parameters, certain historical parallels do in fact apply to our present situation, most notably the Bolshevik revolution of 1917 and the Irish War of Independence from 1916 to 1921. (The Weimar Germany situation of the 1930s is in no way whatsoever currently relevant to anything in the contemporary White American experience. That may change, but only in the event of a cataclysmic economic collapse, which is nowhere on the horizon. We saw last month that our Lords and Masters have no intention of allowing the present demented stock market to crash. But I digress.)

If we admit the Northwest idea as part of our calculations, something I no longer bother to do since I know it to be futile, there is a third parallel, the formation of the state of Israel, as distasteful as we may find the people involved. There are also other parallels down throughout the past century in the form of African and Asian colonial wars. We tend to disregard these examples because of our own antipathy for non-Whites, our own reluctance to admit that non-Whites could beat White armies, and also because many of these situations are admittedly very ambiguous in other ways, politically and economically.

It is, for example, rather difficult legitimately to describe as revolution a coup d??tat that puts Colonel Juan Rodriguez in charge of San Puto instead of Colonel Juan Gonzalez, or makes General Bongo Bongo the Supreme Nig-Nog of Bungi-Bungi. This is especially true when both Juan and Bongo are in hock up to their ears to the International Monetary Fund and the international bankers are in fact running the show. The bwanas in their pith helmets and moustaches who sat on the verandas sipping brandy and seltzer and listening to the drums in the jungle have departed, and the CEOs in the three piece suits and briefcases have taken their place in the name of Shell and De Beers.

But if we ever were to take the Northwest idea under serious consideration, there are in fact some useful observations we could make from the political de-colonialization and subsequent economic re-colonialization of the Third World.

CREATING THE TRIPOD

The basic formula for winning successful colonial wars has been replicated many times. It is susceptible to intelligent analysis, and we could very conceivably apply it to our own situation here in North America were we ever to find within ourselves the will so to do. Let?s first review the Tripod, the three indispensable components which must be present in any successful revolution.

First, there must be a REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENT, disciplined and organized and motivated, with a clear political plan and a strategy for implementing that plan.

Secondly, there must be WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
    to be governed on the part of the majority of the people of the territory under question. This is achieved through a combination of economic and political circumstances affecting their daily lives to the point where they come to hate and fear the established authority, and also by propaganda on behalf of the revolution.

Finally, the ruling power or authority must LOSE their CREDIBLE MONOPOLY OF ARMED FORCE, i.e. the revolutionaries must commit serious and sustained acts of armed resistance, get away with it, and be seen to get away with it, i.e. bombs go off and ruling ?litists get dead and NO ONE IS CAUGHT OR PUNISHED for these acts. This eventually leads to the government overreacting and committing reprisal atrocities against the native population, which in turn reinforces the other two legs of the Tripod.

It is important always to bear in mind one thing: colonial wars are not won by the so-called freedom fighters, nor are they lost by the generals and the politicians of the occupying power. They are lost by the accountants. The strategic goal of the revolutionaries must be to make it so costly in manpower, money, and lost revenues for the occupiers to maintain their grip on the colony, that the occupying power becomes so weary of the whole mess that they decide to cut their losses.

Eventually, usually after many long years of increasingly pointless carnage and destruction, the accountants go to the politicians and show them the long columns of red ink which continued attempts to hold onto the colony are generating, and tell the politicos flatly, ?This has to end. We are being bankrupted by this situation. Find somebody over there who looks halfway moderate and will allow us to save a bit of face, then declare victory and get our asses out of that hellhole.?

Once this has been accepted, the political leadership of the occupying power then begins a search for so-called ?moderates? among the rebels, to whom the colony may be handed over while maintaining a kind of specious fig leaf, a fiction that the occupying power was not really chased out. The loathsome Bishop Desmond Tutu is the classic example of this kind of ?moderation?, as is the Ulster traitor David Trimble.

This process itself can take some years, as witness the long and agonizing sell-outs in Rhodesia, South Africa, Palestine and Ireland. The British would negotiate with Ben Gurion but not the homicidal maniac Menachem Begin; thirty years later Begin was Prime Minister. The British would negotiate with Kenyatta but not the voodoo witch doctor Kimathi; Kenyatta obligingly betrayed Kimathi and had him murdered and became a ?moderate? Supreme Nig-Nog. The French managed to partition Vietnam instead of just plain cutting and running, ditto the Americans in Korea. The French also managed to avoid handing Algeria over to the outright whirling dervishes of Islam.

We are currently witnessing the same thing in Ireland; the traitor David Trimble?s signature on whatever Tony Blair hands him to sign is now equated officially with Protestant ?consent? to being handed over to the tender mercies of the murdering Marxists of the Provisional I.R.A. If the Provos weren?t politically as dumb as posts, they would have handed over a few special shipments of rifles and ammos and Semtex purchased for the purpose with the funds of their American backers, and today they would be swaggering the streets of Belfast and Derry as the new bosses. This may well happen yet if someone grips Gerry Adams? skull with both hands and squeezes some of the pork fat from between his ears, until he wakes up and realizes he is being handed Ireland on a silver platter if he will just quit asking for the gravy up front and then trying to rub Tony Blair?s nose in it.

The object of the Northwest Migration from our point of view would be to create our own version of the Tripod in Washington, Idaho, Oregon, western Montana, British Columbia, and possibly Alberta and Alaska and Northern California. This is a damned big territory, to be sure, but it is still smaller than the entire continental United States. The logistic, communications, mutual support and interaction problems facing us would be reduced considerably.

There are still more than enough racially aware Whites in North America to carry out this plan, should we ever collectively decide to implement it. The relocation of, say, fifty thousand White activists to northern Idaho, the I-5 corridor, and northern California?something which is quite easily within our capabilities should the will to do so ever appear among us?would create a very significant alteration in the political demographics of the region. In view of the fact that the overwhelming majority of the White population is and would remain in a state of torpor so long as the television set came on and the beer was cold, there is no doubt in my mind that if we could somehow transpose even our existing racially aware community en masse into the Northwest we would eventually succeed in creating the Tripod.

We would be assisted immensely by the fact that an organic or natural movement into the Northwest is already taking place by Whites who are fleeing from ?diversity?. The first thing one notices in Seattle is that half the local inhabitants seem to be from Southern California. These organic migrants will, of course, cut off their own goolies rather than admit that they have fled from enforced association with Third World mud. They use all the right code words like ?good schools? and ?clean air? and ?less congestion? and so forth and so on. But eventually many of these organic migrants would join forces with the Aryan ?settlers? and our ranks would be considerably swelled by people who in the main are comfortably off and who have talents and skills which would be of immense use in the building of a new state.

Once the Tripod is created, the Federal government of the United States, which is substantially weaker, more incompetent, and more demoralized than we ever give it credit for being, would eventually be forced to cut its losses and agree to the dismemberment of the precious Union. This is by no means the unthinkable stretch we might think it; this process is already occurring with what is commonly called ?globalization?.

Hillary Clinton, who will be President during this crucial coming time from 2004 to 2012 and possibly longer, is not Abraham Lincoln. [NB. - This was written prior to 9/11 and prior to the Bush/Ashcroft coup d'etat.] No matter how she hates ?White supremacists?, the crumbling and senile system she will be inheriting simply cannot afford to fight a long, IRA-style guerrilla war in the Northwest, especially if we have done our work properly and created a situation where independence from Washington is the genuine desire of the majority of the inhabitants. The r?gime is stretched too thin already in other colonies around the world, Bosnia and Kossovo and Haiti, all of them colossal financial drains, and the growing serious threat of nuclear attack from China must be faced.

I am not saying that this would be easy. It would not. It would be an ordeal of soul-crushing difficulty, and it would take a whole generation at the very least. It would require an amount of blood, sweat, and tears greater than that put into almost anything else our people have ever done on this continent. This, of course is why it will never happen.

YES, I KNOW THERE IS NO POINT

Now, you say to yourselves, comes Harold?s usual tirade against us poor slobs for our cowardice, our apathy, our weakness and our sloth (Sigh...) No, not this time. It?s all been said before and believe it or not, even I can sometimes get it through my thick skull that blood cannot be drawn from a stone no matter how one pulverizes it.

[Interjection from the audience: ?Er, you mean that?s it? You?re not going to call us names and make us feel bad about ourselves this issue??]

No. Not this time.

[?I want my money back!?]

No, I meant what I said earlier. I understand that we?re not going to do this. And we are all of us going to have to live with the consequences. Yes, even you. Permit me one final remark though. It?s not a rebuke, just something you might want to think about.

At 46 I am starting to get reminders from the old carcass that our time on this globe is finite. The one serious thing seems to be in check, and beyond that it?s just the usual middle aged health problems that develop as the mortal plott starts to show the mileage. With that one exception back in ?98 it?s all just annoying so far, nothing worse.

But it makes one understand some things. You folks reading this who are not already elderly?you do understand that you are going to get old someday, don?t you? That most likely you are going to end your days in a ?nursing home?, a kind of filth-encrusted warehouse for old White people waiting to die? Or by then under President Chelsea Clinton, most likely waiting for Dr. Goldstein to come around and decide you are past your sell-by date and put you down with an injection? That your last years are going to be a kind of hell on earth that we can?t really imagine now, as you are ?cared for? by the Filipino and Nigerian and Somali immigrant staff?

What will you think and feel when that happens? What regrets will you have when you understand that all your playing it safe, all your careful preservation of your job and your respectability and your precious personal safety, has brought you to this? To whatever particular cockroach-infested, peeling-paint, near starvation hellhole the New World Order has granted you to die in at age 87?

What will go through your mind as you lie there night after night on your tattered mattress trying to keep warm with your ragged blanket? Possibly the odd sad reflection, ?Gee, what if we all really HAD gone to the Northwest in the 80s and 90s and given it a shot? Wonder what would have happened??

Won?t we all wonder?

A Trip Down Memory Lane

[chuckle] Yeah, I remember that one. Odd whoever it was didn't post some of my more recent work, which is much more advanced, but maybe he didn't have access to it.

I'm surprised Linder would let anything at all of mine onto VNN.

Comment

Working...
    X