Codes, Signals & Signs When the Shit Hits the Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codes, Signals & Signs When the Shit Hits the Fan

I ain't so worried about me, myself and mine. We're gonna figure it out right quick. Some of you others, are gonna be on the stinky end of the stick.

How are we gonna communicate when the shit hits the fan?

You all that know me, know that I don't trust the Gov'ment. Never Have. Never Will.

I reckon they know who I am. Even if you all don't.

I don't trust the corporations more. I reckon they know more about me than either you or I can imagine. Experian. Trans Union. Equifax. Motherfuckers.

Let's say for instance, the Azatlantians detonate a tactical Nuke in Phoenix and the EMP knocks out the nation's data and telecommunications systems.

How are we gonna communicate? Shoot First, Ask Questions Later? That might be alright from where I'm standin', but some of you all are gonna be knee deep in shit. How're you gonna convince me that I hadn't ought to just chop you up and feed you to the dawgs?
    "Pleased to meet you, I hope you guessed my name!"

Just so's you all know to stay the fuck away from me .....

Out here in the country, we're expecting bands of two legged wolves to be roaming around looking for anything and everything they can steal.

If you come riding in hard and fast waving the CBF or the Swastika, I'm gonna shoot your ass just for being threatening to me and my own.

If you come waltzing in with tats and piercings, I'm gonna shoot your ass for being stupid.

I know some of you all have been in prison and tats are important to you, but from where I come from, the White Man's body is a temple. You don't desecrate it.

I reckon the first thing you ought to do if you run into me after the Shit Hits the Fan is to roll over on your back and piss yourself. Literally, not figuratively folks. It's the universal symbol of submission and that's about the only Code, Signal or Sign that I'm going to recognize.

I know it'll be hard for some of you all to submit, but for those of you out there on the stinky end of the stick, it'll get you water and food and a safe place to sleep tonight.

I reckon the second thing you ought to do is to look down. Don't avoid eye contact with me, but down try to stare me down either. Fact is, I'd rather shoot you than feed you, so don't give me no call to go off half cocked.

Don't be castin' you eyes around lookin' at my little chickies neither. I'll take you for a fox and skin you. Alive.

I like that 88. Double Infinity. If you wave that at me, I'll probably more'n likely talk. HH will work too.

I'll respond to a White Flag, but if you're flying a Red Flag or a Black Flag, I'm gonna shoot first. Count on it.

Now's the time to talk about this shit you all. If we wait too much longer, it'll be too late.

What say you Pastor?

Comment

I was riding east down I-70 yesterday. West of St. Louis. I slipped past two geat big 18-wheelers hauling Jew S. Army NBC vehicles. They probably come out of Kansas and they was headin' east. Out friggin' rageous boys and girls. Out friggin' rageous.

What'n the Hell do they need them things for around here?

Comment

How many of you all pay attention to the news?

Have you noticed a marked increase in the number of train wrecks, collisions and derailments this past spring?

I'll tell you right now, I have noticed a marked increase. Nobody's talking about it, but I reckon somebody's doing something to move that kinda thing along. I noticed just yesterday a wreck involving two cargo trains in which one was hauling a whole troop of US Army tanks.

Talk about Signs! What the fuck is up with that?

Comment

Hell, there was another one in Atlanta today!

Are you all getting this?

Comment

Here'a my New Flag.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X