X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh $PLC/jew Militia-General Thread

The Red Mike Vander(kike)boegh $PLC/jew Militia-General Thread

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=453#post453

Red Mike Vander(kike)/(bogus)boegh has been the $PLC's militia-general tasked with bothering the genuine White Nationalist militia movement ever since it exploded back in in the Spring of 1994. Red Mike's jewb was to infiltrate the Tri-States Militia, a multi-racial survivalist motley crew of whiggers and mamzers out to look feebs looking for a militia group to join in conjunction with known FBI agent John Parsons. Red Mike's task was to blame OKC on Christian Identity communities and militias and take off heat from ZOG from ZOGlings figuring out, correctly, that ZOG had a large part in the OKC bombing.

Me and Red Mike tussled as a result, and Red Mike got sidetracked by myself. Red Mike also got the jew gLibberToon false-front writer Claire-the-jewkel Wolfe and Liar Neil involved as well. So eventually Red Mike's $PLC handlers got all annoyed at the gumming up the works and told Red Mike to cease and desist when the Militia Movement died after Y2Kaos went bust.

So Red Mike Vanderkike is back playing Militia General now that its $PLC masters tells it that the Militia Movement is back. So this is hereby the Red Mike Vanderkike consolidated thread, in which I post ancient and new history on Red Mike.

The stupid kike mamzer hasn't figured out that it is dangerous to lie on the Internet because White people have long memories and plenty of hard drive space.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Commandant, Army of Israel/7th Missouri Militia
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-22-2009, 05:44 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Question for Red Mike Vander(kike)bogus

Question For Red Mike Vander(kike)bogus

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=863#post863

First Cums Red Mike's Anti-gliberal nigger bullshit:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...y-hate-us.html

And then in the comments section I, anonymously posted the following question:

Originally posted by Anonymous White Man

So let me ask you this:

If everyone is allowed to have guns, what keeps White People from deciding that they want a government which expels non-whites and jews from out from among them?

Do Nazis and Klansmen have a right to keep and bear arms and to use those weapons in a civil war and upon fighting and winning that war to expel non-whites and whites who want to live with non-whites from their communities?

I was unaware that white Alabamans loved negroes. What if they decide that they want segregated living and refuse to pay taxes to support black schools? Is that permissible as well?

Once you say that "yes it is permissible to overthrow the government" then shouldn't you admit that people might decide to go back to being racist and use the lack of a central government enforcing federal law to go back to being as they were before the imposition of these federal laws?

Explain it, if you can, how you can have federal civil rights laws keeping whites from refusing to support or even live with non-whites in peace without being able to enforce these laws with a monopoly of violence.

Or are only the Nazis and Klansmen to be disarmed?
    Red Mike Vanderboegh of course refused to post or answer these comments. Why? Because Red Mike Vanderkike hates with a Genesis 3:15 passion. If left to Red Mike, he would put a bullet into the heads of White men, White women like Carole Edwards and whigger sluts like Pam Beezley, and White children like my grandchildren (baby nazis) quicker than a so-called x-communist jew Bolshevik like Red Mike could say "Katyn Forest."

Look whiggers, as well as Resistance soldiers: Red Mike is a Bolshevik jew working for the $PLC out to generate hatred for White Nationalists, especially Christian Identity and Nazis. Red Mike, over the years, has demonstrated that this kike mamzer would kill us all if it had the power to do so. The Genesis 3:15 hatred of this dirty kike shows like its red underpants and raw red hatred if only one looks at it and knows where to see it:

Red Mike Vanderkike's Fantasy -- Murdering White People With Its 45 Auto

When it all comes down to it, Red Mike Vanderkike has the same gliberal whigger/nigger politician/Ls Raza beaner/$PLC kike fantasy: Everyone has a right to be armed EXCEPT White People, who might not want to live next to muds, jews, niggers, beaners, or glibberToon whigger regime-criminal vermin. And, if White People are armed, then revert to wanting to live in an all-White society, then they cannot be allowed to be armed and dangerous to Red Mike's typical kike fantasy. To a Bolshevik kike like Red Mike, White People have no more right to live in their own country than Palestinians in their own country. And those who are the vanguard of White Revolution are Christian Identity and their Nazi allies, who Red Mike would murder like the Bolshevik kikes did with much talmudic sanctimony.

Thus Red Mike flushed down this embarrassing question by a White Man the same as Tiller the Killer flushed down unwanted White infants after poking a scissors and scrambling their brains. And what Red Mike does to White questions Red Mike Vanderkike would do to White men, White women and White children: kill them all in order to make the ZOG world safe for jews, niggers and beaners who have an absolute right to live like parasites upon the White man.

As I see it, I'll show instance after instance of Red Mike's Genesis 3:15 hatred for White people, especially the Christian Identity and Klan White militias and border Minuteman who would keep America White and eventually free of mud -- and eventually jew and regime-criminal glibberToon -- parasites. And Red Mike Vanderkike has shabbes whigger and jew gLibberToon criminal-regimeist ZOG false-front friends wanting desperately to 'save' a multi-culti mamzerized Babylon in which they are allowed to live like feudal glibbertoon lords and masters amidst the racist crackers free of all consequence of getting to live in the multi-racial sewer they profess to love.

Now Red Mike couldn't admit as much. So Red Mike deleted the question just like 'Dok-turd' Franken-stein Tiller the Baby-Killer would flush down a White infant after murdering it inside its whigger mother's womb for the abortion-mill discount price of $6,666.66. When it comes down to it, Red Mike Vanderkike has a Bad Attitude Towards Freedom -- BATF. As does Red Mike's glibberToon allies Claire-the-jewkel Wolfe and Liar Neal Smith. These gLibberToon jews and whiggers profess to love freedom -- just not freedom for White People to live free from dangerous dirty thieving niggers, beaners, and jew vermin, while at the same time THEY get to move from Los Angeles and Seattle to small-town Colorado or rural Wyoming to set up they's mythical Xanad-jew Hardyville, which exists ErehW-oN. Recently I was banned from Claire-the-jewkel's Mattoid Militia simply for being openly racist and bringing up the past lies of Claire-the-jewkel, Liar Neil, and Red Mike Vanderkike. All of which goes to show that glibberToons -- shabbes jews wanting to be kikes, D-g's Chosen Pisspul -- can no more survive honest debate than jews can survive honest inquiry into the Holohoax.

By all means, in the future I'll show you snippets from Red Mike Vander(kike)bogus's "Sipsey Street Irregular (& Potok/$PLC-CONstipated) Bolshevik Militia-Mattoids" masturbations and you all can see for yourself that there simply is no reasoning with jews or gLibberToon whiggers. Rather, a Final Solution is always in order wherein you give them a SS high-colonic purge with a 9mm Parabellum bullet before they finish off us White people they view as both cattle to parasite off of and as the rightful owners of Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel's birthright who must be exterminated so that the spawn of Satan can [d]rule over the mud Beasts of the Field.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/faem
    Last edited by Obagenderbenderpisserpoofterpossum666; 10-18-2011, 11:11 PM. Reason: Update graphics link

Comment

Colonels John Parsons & Mike Vanderboegh -- Tri-State Militia Butthole Buddies

The Neo-Militia News Archive: January -- June 1996

http://www.adl.org/MWD/oldnew1.asp

Last Updated June 19, 1996
      News Items
      Militia Leader Revealed to have FBI Connections

Abstracted from the Tulsa World and various Internet sources.

The "patriot" movement was stunned in mid-April as the trial of militia leader Ray Lampley and his accomplices for participating in a bombing conspiracy revealed that a major militia leader had been accepting money from the FBI for months. "Colonel" John Parsons of the Tri-States Militia, based in South Dakota, was brought to the stand on Wednesday, April 3, to testify that Lampley had traveled to South Dakota to seek the help of the Tri-States to blow up various buildings. But the former truck driver also admitted that his Communication Information Center, consisting of phones, computers, faxes and an 800 number, had been subsidized to the amount of $1,775.00 monthly by the FBI. Parsons claimed that if it had not been for the FBI money, he would not have had the funds to work full-time to run the center, and would have had to return to truck driving, his previous occupation.

FBI Special Agent William Grode confirmed in his own testimony the arrangement with Parsons, noting that it had been going on for seven months. "The reason [for] trying to keep [Parsons] in there," Grode explained, "is I feel he has become a calming voice for these militias across the country." Grode was the agent who initiated contact with Parsons, on instructions from his superiors, who wanted a better understanding of the militia movement after the Oklahoma City bombing. In addition to the monthly checks, Grode also funded a trip by Parsons throughout the Southwest, paying the militia leader $500 a week for the three-week trip. The agent testified that Parsons did not share rosters, training sites or meetings with him.

Once the Tulsa World broke the story, news of Parsons' involvement with the FBI flashed across the Internet and the patriot fax networks, creating a small thunderstorm of surprise. Although all of the attempts to unite the disparate militia groups in the past had failed, the Tri-States Militia had probably the best claim to being a coordinating and communications board for militia groups, having ties with such organizations across the country -- some 900 by Parsons' own estimates. The militias, already operating in an atmosphere of extreme paranoia, lashed out at Parsons for betraying the movement. J. J. Johnson, a leader in the Ohio Unorganized Militia and sometimes considered one of the movement's relatively moderate leaders, released an "open letter" in which he announced that his group would not "tolerate, endorse, or communicate with any so-called Patriots, Militia organizations, or Militia members giving AID and COMFORT to any federal agency for any reason, whatsoever, period. Your (Tri-States) actions, regardless of any excuse you may provide, are TRAITOROUS."

Equally stunned were the members of the Tri-States themselves. Perhaps typical of the reactions of many such members was that of Alabama militiaman Mike Vanderboegh, who admitted that he was "sickened by the revelations...sickened, angered and dismayed." According to Vanderboegh, a member of the paramilitary group's national board, some board members resigned upon hearing the news, while a number of militia units affiliated with the Tri-States announced their withdrawal from the confederation. On April 14, Vanderboegh announced that if Parsons did not resign, board members would ask for a "court of inquiry" for Parsons.

The revelations might well mean the end for the Tri-States Militia, although some members are still hoping to hold it together. But the intense paranoia that surrounds every facet of the militia movement, and which frequently causes its members to label each other as "plants" and "agents provocateur," is unlikely to allow members of the extremist groups to give the Tri-States the benefit of the doubt now that its ties to the FBI have been revealed.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post864

Comment

Dot Bibee on Red Mike Vander(kike)bogus

Dot Bibee on Red Mike Vander(kike)bogus
        (circa May 2, 2000)

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=875#post875

Originally at:
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rpf_2/message/139

Originally posted by Dot Bibee
        At 04:54 PM 05/02/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>>From: Tndothb@...
        >>Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 16:32:48 EDT
        >>Subject: Re: Do You Take Matt Drudge Seriously?
        >>To: SkyWriter@...
        >>MIME-Version: 1.0
        >>
        >>YES, I take him seriously. Why don't YOU? Would you rather rely on the
        >>mainstream media?
        >>
        >>Dot B
        >>
        >===
        >
        >For months now, "Tndothb@..." has been sending me what purports to be
        >anti-NWO material. Seemed to be trash, so I chucked most of it.
        >
        >Now look! Along comes "Tndothb@..." to answer my posting--and it seems
        >to be none other than Dot B.
        >
        >
        >Dot Bebee?????????

It's Dot Bibee. She is a half-crazed menopausal old heifer in her
        60's who used to be influential in the militia-general set. She has
        a mean tongue and a penchant for malicious gossip. Thus it is no
        wonder that she reflexively likes the Official National Internet
        Gossip-Columnist.

I listen to Dot Bibee. Her malicious gossip about Jeff Randall
        turned out to be true. Likewise, somehow she sniffed out that Jon
        Roland, Capt'n CONstitution
        , was in his younger years, an open World
        Federalist
        , a condition denoting fascist nitwit slavish devotion to
        the NWO/ZOG that Capt'n CONstitution now tries to keep to himself,
        unsuccessfully.

The thing about Dot Bibee's gossip is that it is always arranged to
        Dot's interests. The rest of the time Dot lives in her own little
        world running what I used to call "The Chicken-Little Alert Network."
        Her Stamp-out All Federal Abuses Now" (SAFAN) e-mail newsletter which
        used to have a great deal of influence on the militia-general movement.

Of course Dot used to be far more politically astute. At the Gadsden
        Rally in 1996 she was a Christian Israelite and told me, that she was glad
        that "She hoped that asshole, Mike Vanderboegh, wouldn't be allowed to
        disrupt the militia meeting." Yet last July, Dot was a guest at a
        militia-general circle-jerk in which the long-discredited Alabama Bureau
        of Investigation nark Red Mike was supposed to attend as well. Dot is
        getting increasingly desperate to attend what is a shrinking pool of
        militia-generals and their criminal regimeist informants.

It was especially funny to think of 'Colonel'
        Red Mike Vanderboegh of the Tri-States Militia/Coalition
        lecture the
        militia feebs on how to set up a government-approved 'safehouse.' If
        they were on their own, the militia generals probably would have just
        stocked up on canned goods and blacked out their basement windows, and
        kept quiet about it. All Red Mike knows is how to write up regimeist
        propaganda with a Khazar Bolshevik Marxist slant, relate to militia
        feebs, collect payoffs from regimeist police farces, and pull his little
        .45 on defenseless sluts trying their best to suck out militia-general
        'secrets' via penile drip. Red Mike Vanderboegh has been a failure as
        a militia general except for the criminal regime, and even there Red Mike
        didn't have enough sense to keep from leaving a blood trail to the rest
        of his nest of regimeist infilltraitors.

Speaking of a Nest of Regimeist Infilltraitors, See "A Resistance
        Rogues' Gallery at:
        http://www2.mo-net.com/~mlindste/rrogues.html

So now Dot is on the fringe of a dead militia-general movement and
        reduced to scavenging for tidbits from the Drudge carcass. About two
        years ago she told me that she didn't want to hear from me because I
        was a "racist bigot," which, while accurate, I considered to be a slur
        against my White Nationalist Christian Israelite ideology/doxology at
        the time. If Dot has a problem with "racist bigots" then what was she
        doing sucking up to the large WN/CI section at Gadsden '96? Is it any
        wonder that she is not trusted anymore because everyone thinks she is
        only out for herself? Such a reputation is the kiss of death for the
        collection of Resistance fanatics who put their People and/or the
        LORD's Servant Nation first. We have no use for self-serving selfish
        feebs who can be easily turned if they are not turned already.

Dot's problem is that she is goofy and mean and she's mistrusted by
        the revolutionary Resistance faction and with her talk against JJ Johnson
        and Nancy Lord Johnson and others being federal narc have pissed off the
        khazarophile whiggers paytriots who want to set up some sort of
        multi-racial Evil Empire Lite. Therefore, she is no longer relevant
        because she no longer has a faction or audience.

--Martin Lindstedt
        Resistance Political Front

Comment

Dot Bibee.

Does this Dot Bibee of yours live in Middle Tennessee?

I met a woman by that name back in July of 2000, when I went with the East Tennessee contingent of the Reform Party to a statewide meeting in Nashville to vote some Perot loyalists who had been particularly annoying off of a committee.

She was a homely old bat, to be sure, but she seemed kinda nice to me. Of course, appearances can be deceiving. She seemed to take a sort of motherly interest in me, right from the get-go. We had to wear these large number cards around our necks, to identify ourselves as delegates, and I let her tie mine on for me, because I couldn't do it myself. Maybe dodged a bullet, there, for all I know.

I was wearing my John Birch Society t-shirt with the famous Sam Adams quote on the back, and she mentioned that the Middle Tennessee Militia used the same quote as their unofficial slogan. She said she had "some friends" in the Middle Tennessee Militia.

It was kind of a weird scene, actually. I was listening to the various conversations on the van going to and from the meeting, and everybody seemed to be the real deal, but, when I mentioned the recent Bob Jones University controversy, everybody got predictably quiet. One guy said he agreed with me that the media had been hypocritical in its coverage, but, when I added, "Why is it that any White man who doesn't want his sister screwing around with some black dude always gets labelled as an 'evil racist' these days?" you could've heard the crickets, had there been any.
          IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
          I am a man who won't be sold
          And even when my heart grows cold
          I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Red Mike -- $PLC Militia-General ZOGbot piece of shit -- croaked off today

Red Mike -- $PLC Militia-General ZOGbot piece of shit -- croaked off today

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...-on-today.html
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5025#post15025
            http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5025#post15025

Red Mike Vanderboegh, husband, father of three mischlings, and ZOGbot founder of the III% Southern Poverty Law Center ZOG False-Flag movement passed peacefully in a pile of kikeshit from jew ass-GAIDS/Chrons ass-cancer in his beloved Alabama home today.

In life, he fought tirelessly as an FBI rent-a-kike and agent provocateur to restore the indecent liberties that ZOG/Babylon the Third & Final subverted under color of the CONstipation and that we had taken for granted. Because of his false-flag leadership and the addlepated bowel movement that he created, we take them for granted no more. Like delusional geldings we pretend that we still have nuts. He was able to awaken irredeemably fuktarded minds to the possibility that a determined minority of jew shills could enslave free people and ZOG could accomplish anything; so long as they did it together like animals under one global plantation whip. They did not need a leader. They needed a cause and a banner from which to advance the cause of freedom. The III percent is that cause.

Mike continued to give everything after so much had been taken away by the illness. Through his struggle he became a symbol of what can be accomplished if we only have the indomitable will to make it happen. Through his words he was able to breathe life into the sails of a resurging Patriot movement. His work may be done, but for those that remain, it is just beginning,

A Patriot died today. But his work will live on in the everyday push for freedom. His was a voice that was made silent, but his work will continue to echo so long as free men and women have the means to resist The future doesn’t belong to the craven; it belongs to the brave.

Posted by Dutchman6 at 2:34 PM

Comment

Long-time $PLC Militia Leader RedMike Vanderboegh Has Died

Long-time $PLC Militia Leader RedMike Vanderboegh Has Died

by Bill Morlin
              August 10, 2016

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...boegh-has-died
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5028#post15028
              http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5028#post15028

$PLC jewboy ZOGbot-twat Red Mike Vanderboegh mugs for the TalmudVision cameras
              Ding-Dong the jewboy ZOGbot jewboy is dead of jew ass-cancer, cum-cum, cum-cum!!!

Michael Brian "Red Mike" Vanderboegh, who rose from the 1990s militia-mattoid ZOG agent provocateur ranks to become the psychotic angry, vocal co-founder of the extremist, pro-gun III Percent ZOG false-flag bowel movement, using an Internet blog to promote his antigovernment but still on welfare views, has died from jew ass-cancer.

Vanderboegh, 64, who described himself as a “jew anti-Christian libertarian,” died Wednesday after a lengthy battle with jew ass-cancer that he discussed frequently on his blog, “Sipsey Street Irregulars,” which pertained mainly to itz kike bunghole and how it was extremely unruly that he started in 2009.

Screenshot of Sipsey Street Irregulars blog August 10th, 2016

His death was reported by The Kansas City Star and confirmed by his friend and ally, David Codrea.

The Sipsey blog was his ticket to notoriety, as well his unbridled soapbox to blast the Obama Administration, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives, Bill Clinton or any supporter of tougher gun-control laws.

“If you try to take our firearms we will kill you,” Vanderboegh wrote in 2013 when a “gun safety” advocate suggested that only police and the military should have firearms.

As for proposed bans on semi-automatic assault rifles and federal control of all private transfers, Vanderboegh said he and his III Percent believers “will not obey such laws and [would] defy the federal government to do anything about it.”

His firebrand approach didn’t end there.

He used his blog to fire salvos at the ATF for its bungled gun-trafficking operation known as “Fast and Furious,” later claiming the mainstream media largely ignored the story he broke. He also vocally opposed the Affordable Care Act, which he contended “carried the hard-steel fist of government violence.”

Vanderboegh boasted that he had “been on the enemies lists of the last THREE White Houses, irrespective of party. "I am at least an equal opportunity gadfly. But despite the name calling by the other side, I am not seeking an ‘insurrection’ nor soliciting civil war but I am trying to prevent one,” he claimed.

His passing already is lighting up social media communications between various pro-gun, antigovernment, III Percent and militia groups.

His passing was noted with a quick online posting by his friend and fellow anti-gun law associate, David Cordea. “I received the sad news this morning. Our friend passed away this morning at around 1 a.m. Central,” Cordea posted.

"A Patriot died today. But his work will live on in the everyday push for freedom," a brief post on Sipsey Street Irregulars read. "His was a voice that was made silent, but his work will continue to echo so long as men and women have the means to resist. The future doesn't belong to the craven: it belongs to the brave."

Another Vanderboegh associate, Bob Wright, the commander of the New Mexico Militia, told the Kansas City Star that Vanderboegh “was a voice that this movement needed.” “Already, we’re feeling the loss of that voice," he said.

The Connecticut Citizens Defense League immediately posted a brief Facebook comment about Vanderboegh’s passing.

“Mike Vanderboegh, husband, father of three, and founder of the III% movement passed peacefully in his beloved Alabama home today,” said the CCDL posting, linking to a YouTube video of a speech Vanderboegh delivered in 2013 to a “gun rights” rally in Connecticut.

Even while in failing health during the past year, Vanderboegh continued writing almost-daily on his blog that helped make him a national celebrity, of sorts, in far-right, antigovernment, pro-gun circles.

Between 2013 and 2015, he accepted occasional invitations for public appearances at pro-gun rallies in various states where state gun control laws had passed or were pending. He called it “going behind enemy lines,” which he said was not “comic exaggeration” because some gun transaction laws would lead to registering gun owners.

His last known public appearance was in mid-March at the Alabama Gun Collectors Show in Birmingham, not far from his home in the rural community of Pinson, Ala. “Drop by for some dynamite sales on military surplus,” Vanderboegh posted on his blog. He didn’t sell the piles of military surplus gear, so his family members held a “garage sale” on May 21 at his Alabama home.

In mid-April, in one of his last blog posts, Vanderboegh wrote: “My apologies for no posts, but I'm in the end stages. The docs give me about 4 weeks and I still have a lot to get done before I check out.”

The following day, April 16, there was a “change of command” announcement on the blog informing followers that Vanderboegh’s son, Matthew Vanderboegh, would take over producing the Sipsey Street blog. In his introduction, Matthew Vanderboegh said he had served in the U.S. Army for 14 years and did tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He pledged to follow his father’s footsteps in the III Percent movement.

“As many have observed, it would be a tragedy to simply let this blog go to archive,” Matthew Vanderboegh said in his first post in April. “This blog was the first of its kind dedicated to the principles of the Three Percent. Mike, my father, started this blog with the intention to give himself a platform to educate and proselytize a very simple and profound message that no one should to bend a knee.”

The younger Vanderboegh said his father’s blog “has given a voice to a community of the last free men and women in this country.”

While his father’s presence may have diminished, “his message will not,” Matthew Vanderboegh wrote, promising the “voice on this blog will not go silent.”

On April 25, as Mike Vanderboegh was gifting the last of his possessions, the blog said he was attempting to find homes for his collection of “Freedom Fighter-grade” ammunition magazines “for distribution in armed civil disobedience actions” to challenge gun-control laws in New York and Connecticut.

“I would like to see if there are any volunteers to publicly distribute these in defiance of those laws, but there is little likelihood that I can participate myself. I'm simply running out of time,” Vanderboegh said. It wasn’t made clear if someone took him up on one of his last in a long history of antigovernment activism.

In 2013 and 2014, Vanderboegh sent emails to Connecticut State Police, warning of bloody scenarios if they tried to enforce a new state gun control law. He also published the home addresses and phone numbers of state legislators who voted for the measure. He said he had lined up “reporters for a major news organization” to cover the ammunition-clip giveaway to garner public attention.

Vanderboegh first appeared on the national antigovernment scene after the bloody 1993 siege of the Branch Davidian compound in Waco, Texas. He claimed as a younger man he was sympathetic to ideals of Communism, but had done a 180-degree conversion to fully believe that the U.S. Constitution and, particularly the 2nd Amendment, guarantees gun ownership unrestricted by any federal or state laws.

Initially identified with a militia-style group called “Sons of Liberty,” Vanderboegh later got involved with the anti-immigrant crusade. In the mid-2000s, he participated in patrols on the U.S.-Mexican border with his small Alabama Minuteman Support Team. But his national standing in antigovernment circles really blossomed when he became one of the first Patriot mouthpieces to coin the "III Percent" term, claiming that during the American Revolution the “active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists.”

“Three Percenters today do not claim that we represent 3% of the American people, although we might,” Vanderboegh wrote in 2014. “We DO claim that we represent at least 3% of American gun owners, which is still a healthy number somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 million people.”

He and other III Percenters, Vanderboegh said, “are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked.”

Vanderboegh said the “hallmarks” of the III Percent movement are “moral strength, physical readiness, no first use of force and no targeting of innocents,” but his blog postings where frequently laced with threats of violence.

He summarized those hallmarks and philosophies of the movement in a 2014 blog posting he entitled the “Three Percent Catechism.” Those in the movement, he said, “are the citizens the Founders counted on to save the Republic when everyone else abandoned it.”

At another point, he challenged the credibility of another antigovernment activist, Christian Allen Kerodin, who attempted to build a marketing scheme around the III Percent concept. Kerodin, a Maryland contractor and convicted extortionist, collected money in 2013 to promote a walled “Citadel” city, complete with a firearms factory, in North Idaho – a plan that went nowhere, just as Vanderboegh predicted.

Although he claimed to denounce violence and use of force, in 2010 Vanderboegh urged his followers to break the law to send a message to then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democrats who supported national health care legislation.

“If you wish to send a message that Pelosi and her party cannot fail to hear, break their windows. Break them NOW,” Vanderboegh wrote. “Break them and run to break again. Break them under cover of night. Break them in broad daylight. … Break them with rocks. Break them with slingshots. Break them with baseball bats. But BREAK THEM. ”

As he became more visible in antigovernment circles, Vanderboegh’s activities were described in articles on Hatewatch and SPLC’s quarterly magazine, Intelligence Report. Vanderboegh steadfastly refused interview requests from various journalists working for the Center’s publications.

“Piss on you lying bastards and the fact-challenged horse you rode in on,” he angrily responded to an interview request in 2010.

While not singling out specific errors of fact he claimed the Center had made about him and his activities, Vanderboegh responded, “by all means, you lying, conflationist bastards, have at it. Just don't expect me to assist you. Oh, yeah. Thank you in advance for all the free publicity.”

Much of his anger, it seems, was directed at Mark Potok, a senior fellow and editor at the SPLC, who was among the first to draw national attention to Vanderboegh’s rise to prominence in antigovernment, Patriot ranks. At one point, while continuing to refuse interview requests, Vanderboegh mailed Potok a plastic human skull. The unsolicited gift may well have been a reference to Vanderboegh’s frequent use of the term “100 Heads Life and Casualty Company,” depicted on T-shirts with a mound of skulls in the center.

Vanderboegh wrote that he coined the meme in 2009 when he received an anonymous note from a former U.S. Marine sniper who wrote: “One day the ATF will come to count coup on you & take your head. I promise to take One hundred heads for yours.”

Vanderboegh apparently loved the metaphoric symbolism of “100 Heads Life and Casualty Company,” writing on his blog: “I also had no doubt that a Marine scout/sniper had the skills to take a hundred heads if, God forbid, this should come to guns.”

After one of his followers produced “100 heads” T-shirts, Vanderboegh wrote, “stranger still, I would go places, speeches, rallies, gun shows, even the NRA convention, and people would come up to me, shake my hand and say, ‘One hundred heads, sir,’ and then walk away. It wasn’t a discussion they were seeking; it was a declaration of intent.”

As his blog developed a national following in recent years, Vanderboegh was invited to be the featured speaker at a handful of anti-gun control rallies.

In February 2015, he showed up at a demonstration in Olympia, Wash., where antigovernment protesters unsuccessfully attempted to defy a state law by carrying their guns into the capitol building.

Three months later, Vanderboegh returned to the Pacific Northwest for a rally in Salem, Ore., where various militia groups, III Percenters and Oath Keepers and anti-gun control proponents protested the Oregon Legislature’s approval of a law requiring background checks for most gun purchases.

Vanderboegh, appearing weak, began the Oregon rally in 2015 by unfurling his III Percent flag that he said had been everywhere “from Connecticut to the Bundy Ranch,” a reference to the 2014 armed confrontation with federal agents at Cliven Bundy’s ranch near Bunkerville, Nev.

In 2013 and 2014, Vanderboegh warned of bloody scenarios if Connecticut tried to enforce a new state gun control law. He sparked outcry when he published the home addresses and phone numbers of state senators who voted for the measure.

“I can tell you from personal experience that the powerful don’t like to have the truth told to them,” Vanderboegh told the Oregon crowd, later posting the video to YouTube as a fund-raising gimmick. He repeated his often-sung message that liked-minded 2nd Amendment advocates should use “armed civil disobedience” to challenge any new gun control – even expanded background checks for buyers.

Vanderboegh boasted about his involvement at the 2014 standoff at Bunkerville, where government agents – facing the gun barrels of hundreds of militia followers – abandoned attempts to roundup Cliven Bundy’s cattle herd for nonpayment of grazing fees on federal land.

“It is impossible to overstate the importance of the victory won in the desert today,” Vanderboegh said. “The feds were routed -- routed. There is no word that applies. Courage is contagious, defiance is contagious, victory is contagious.”

When there were no immediate arrests following that incident, Ammon Bundy and others in the antigovernment movement moved on to Oregon last year to support two cattle ranchers battled the Bureau of Land Management. But when Ammon Bundy, the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, and others involved with the III Percent movement took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in eastern Oregon in early 2016, Vanderboegh backed off. He was critical, calling the illegal occupation a “premeditated action.”

Bundy and the other occupiers, Vanderboegh wrote in January, “are writing checks that they expect the rest of us to cash in our blood.”

Vanderboegh said Bundy’s supporters included government “snitches” and “every other ‘tiger-talking’ fruit, nut and federal provocateur previously identified” from the 2014 Cliven Bundy standoff in Bunkerville, Nev.

Vanderboegh had begun writing, but never published a “cautionary novel” called “Absolved,” which he said would describe a fictional, forthcoming civil war involving the III Percent movement and an “evolved form of insurgency” called “Fourth Generation Warfare.” He published book excerpts on his blog and rewrote the introduction at least once.

The book’s title, he explained, came from English philosopher John Locke who said citizens are “absolved from any further obedience” if government attempts to take away or destroy their property, which Vanderboegh said includes the constitutional right of gun ownership.

Referring to advocates of tougher gun-control laws in the United States, Vanderboegh wrote that “arbitrarians believe that they can continue to encroach upon the liberty and property of their fellow Americans without consequence to them. They cannot.”

“When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote –– with his rifle. Any grasping would-be tyrant who ignores that truth does so at his or her own peril.”

“I pray, then, that ‘Absolved’ is viewed as a useful dire warning in time to prevent the Fourth Generation Civil War it describes,” he wrote on his blog in 2013.

In the final days of fighting cancer, Vanderboegh was still “tinkering” with his unfinished novel, his son posted on April 22.

“With a bit of luck, the Old Man will live to see this book become a reality,” Matthew Vanderboegh wrote, saying his father wanted “nothing more than to be able to make good on his promise to put a copy of the book personally in your hands.”

“If he cannot, that will fall on the family,” Matthew Vanderboegh wrote. “As the final work of Mike Vanderboegh, I vow to you that I will make this a reality. It will go out first on Kindle and then on paperback. ‘Absolved’ will not be an unfulfilled dream.”

In his last blog post, which he entitled “Valediction of a Three Percenter,” Vanderboegh described himself as a “Christian libertarian who believed in God, free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founders' Republic, and that the Constitution extended to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion.”

But, he said, the Constitution “is now or soon will be dead –– killed by corruption and collectivism and mostly by our own sloth and moral cowardice in opposing its enemies.”

Yet the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights can never die “as long as there remain free men and women who believe in the Founders' vision,” Vanderboegh wrote.

“This is the essence of the Three Percent,” he said, “that no matter how small our numbers are –– if we remain armed and determined –– we may yet preserve the flickering flame of liberty.”

Comment

Longtime militia and ‘Patriot’ leader Mike Vanderboegh dies at 64

Longtime militia and ‘Patriot’ leader Mike Vanderboegh dies at 64

BY JUDY L. THOMAS
                jthomas@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...e94813217.html
                http://christian-identity.net/forum/...5032#post15032
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...5032#post15032

Mike Vanderboegh, of Pinson, Ala., mimicked holding a rifle as he spoke under a Capitol portico during a rally by gun-rights advocates in 2015 in Olympia, Wash.

Mike Vanderboegh, a longtime leader in the “Patriot” movement, died Wednesday in Alabama after a lengthy battle with cancer. He was 64.

Vanderboegh also was founder of the “Three Percenters,” who vow to use force if necessary to resist what they see as oppressive gun-control laws.

Vanderboegh and his supporters were profiled in a 2015 series by The Kansas City Star about domestic terrorism.

The Second Amendment activist and blogger from Pinson, Ala., was known for pushing the envelope when it came to gun rights, from organizing an armed protest at the Washington state capitol to mailing standard-capacity gun magazines to governors of states that banned them.

“He was a voice that this movement needed,” said Bob Wright, a comrade and commander of the New Mexico Militia. “Already, we’re feeling the loss of that voice.”

But those who monitor extremist groups say the rhetoric Vanderboegh used was dangerous and helped fuel a resurgence of anti-government violence in recent years.

“Vanderboegh’s primary legacy will be as one of the more successful recent promoters of anti-government extremism, helping to increase both the anger levels and numbers of such extremists,” said Mark Pitcavage, a senior research fellow with the Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism.

Shortly before he died, Vanderboegh donated his papers to the John Hay Library at Brown University in Rhode Island. University archivist Jennifer Betts said the collection would be processed and available to view by summer 2017.

Vanderboegh first surfaced in the 1990s as an organizer for the Sons of Liberty, then became head of the 1st Alabama Cavalry Regiment Constitutional Militia.

In recent years, he had been more widely known for his “Three Percent” movement, which draws its name from the percentage of colonists said to have taken up arms against the British in the American Revolution.

Vanderboegh was diagnosed five years ago with a gastrointestinal stromal tumor. Once a looming figure, Vanderboegh told The Star in May that he’d dropped nearly 200 pounds.

Larry Pratt, executive director emeritus of Gun Owners of America, called Vanderboegh “a man of passion and humor.”

Pratt disagreed with critics’ assertion that Vanderboegh incited violence.

“Mike’s whole idea has been to make people aware of our great past and to make it part of our present,” he said. “Maybe they see that as a violent threat.”

Known for his often-incendiary language, Vanderboegh directed his criticism not only at what he said was a corrupt government but sometimes even at others in his own movement.

When a group of armed militants led by Ammon Bundy took over a national wildlife refuge in Oregon in January, he called them fools.

“What Bundy and this collection of fruits and nuts has done is give the feds the perfect opportunity to advance their agenda to discredit us,” he said.

Vanderboegh’s most recent tactics involved leading what he called “armed civil disobedience” in response to tougher gun legislation passed after the 2012 shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

He smuggled 30-round AR-15 gun magazines into several states that had outlawed them, then announced it afterward. Around Christmas last year, he mailed 30-round AR-15 and AK-47 magazines to politicians who supported the stricter gun laws.

“I told them that now that they possessed these magazines, they should go arrest themselves,” he said.

In 2014, Vanderboegh traveled to Nevada to join other protesters in a standoff between federal authorities and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, who the government said owed $1 million for grazing his cattle on federal land.

“All over this country, at this moment, we are still staring civil war in its bloody face,” he said in a speech he gave there.

In 2008, Vanderboegh attracted authorities’ attention when he started writing an online novel called “Absolved” and posted it on his blog, “Sipsey Street Irregulars.”

The book, a fictional story about gun owners and militias who resist federal government attempts to confiscate their firearms, contains detailed accounts of battles with law enforcement, airplane attacks on government buildings and assassinations of federal agents.

“The whole point of my work is to make people understand that we’re done backing up,” he told The Star.

The book set off alarms at the Kansas City regional fusion center, which issued a bulletin saying it might incite anti-government violence.

Authorities said the book later inspired a group of militia members in Georgia to go on a domestic terrorism rampage. The group was arrested in 2011 for plotting to attack four cities with ricin, blow up federal buildings and kill government employees and local police.

Vanderboegh also is credited with inciting followers to commit vandalism.

After Congress passed the health care reform measure in 2010, he called for modern-day “Sons of Liberty” to throw rocks through the windows of local Democratic Party offices around the country in protest. After that, vandals struck several Democratic Party offices.

Vanderboegh may be most recognized for his blog posts on “Operation Fast and Furious,” a flawed gun-trafficking operation run by the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

David Codrea, a Second Amendment advocate who worked on the issue with Vanderboegh, described him as “a man of unique intelligence and perspective.”

“Mike is driven by a quest for individual liberty,” said Codrea, who has a blog called “The War on Guns” and is field editor of GUNS Magazine. “He’s a man who I looked to as an example of integrity and courage. But that does not mean we were joined at the hip.”

Indeed, Codrea said, Vanderboegh at times could be a “curmudgeon.”

“People don’t have a neutral reaction to the guy,” he said.

Roger Charles, co-author of “Oklahoma City: What the Investigation Missed — and Why It Still Matters,” called Vanderboegh a “national treasure.”

“He’s probably the smartest and certainly one of the most well-read guys I’ve ever run into,” Charles said. “He once told me it boils down to a very simple question: Do we serve the government or does the government serve us? That’s the crux of it.”

Right-wing watchdog groups kept a wary eye on Vanderboegh.

“Argumentative and prickly, Vanderboegh found his true calling not as a leader or organizer within the militia movement but as a rabble-rouser and propagandist, spreading anger and suspicion,” said the Anti-Defamation League’s Pitcavage.

Vanderboegh used his blog to encourage and distribute anti-government sentiment, becoming “a significant propagandist in the resurgence of the militia movement” that began in 2008 and 2009, Pitcavage said.

The “Three Percenters,” Pitcavage said, grew to be much larger than their parent militia movement and are now a major player in the anti-government extremist movement.

Vanderboegh pulled the movement into the mainstream, Wright said.

Vanderboegh leaves a wife, Rosey, a son and two daughters. His oldest son, Matthew, an Army veteran, has taken over the blog.

In April, after Vanderboegh posted on the blog that his doctor said he had a short time to live, hundreds of readers responded.

“One reader said, ‘Mike, you can cross over knowing that you taught us how to fight on every battlefield,’ ” he said. “And I thought, ‘Wow, that’s something else.’ ”

Judy L. Thomas: 816-234-4334, @judylthomas

The Kansas City [Red] Star

https://www.kansascity.com/

Comment

Alleged supporters of right-wing Three Percenters group charged in new Jan. 6 Capitol riot conspiracy

Alleged supporters of right-wing Three Percenters group charged in new Jan. 6 Capitol riot conspiracy

Red Mike Vanderkike's Militia-tards get in trouble for ZOGtardation

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...3af_story.html
                  http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3008#post23008
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3008#post23008

Six Southern California men, including four self-described members of the Three Percenters movement, were arrested Thursday and charged with conspiracy in the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.

The new indictment adds the Three Percenters to the list of right-wing groups — mainly the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys — whose alleged associates have been charged with conspiring to impede police or thwart Congress’s confirmation of the 2020 presidential election results.

The 28-page indictment unsealed Thursday accuses the men of felony counts of conspiracy and aiding and abetting the obstruction of a joint session of Congress, although only one defendant allegedly entered the Capitol.

Alan Hostetter, 56, of San Clemente and Russell Taylor, 40, of Ladera Ranch are accused of working with an uncharged third person, identified only as Person One, to launch the American Phoenix Project last year to oppose pandemic restrictions and then support President Donald Trump’s bogus claims of election fraud.

After the November election, Hostetter, a yoga instructor and former police chief in Orange County, used the project “as a platform to advocate violence against certain groups and individuals” supporting the election’s outcome, which he called an act of treason that stripped citizens of their rights, according to the indictment.

“Some people at the highest levels need to be made an example of with an execution or two or three,” Hostetter said in a video he recorded while traveling to Washington for a pro-Trump MAGA march on Nov. 14 and posted Nov. 27 on the project’s YouTube channel, the indictment alleged.

“That’s not hyperbole when we call it tyranny. . . . And tyrants and traitors need to be executed as an example,” he said, according to charging papers.

Others charged in the eight-count indictment handed up Wednesday include: Erik Scott Warner, 45, of Menifee; Felipe Antonio “Tony” Martinez, 47, and Derek Kinnison, 39, both of Lake Elsinore; and Ronald Mele, 51, of Temecula.

( Read the indictment here )

The men allegedly started planning on Dec. 19 to travel to Washington for Jan. 6. Taylor, Hostetter and Person One were named as speakers for the project on Jan. 5 at the Supreme Court, according to prosecutors, part of what Taylor called the “Wild Rally” Trump had invited supporters to stage before Congress’s joint session the next day.

On Jan. 1, Taylor began a Telegram thread joined by more than 30 others called “California Patriots-DC Brigade” to organize “a group of fighters,” prosecutors allege. In another encrypted chat, he eventually showed off his gear for Jan. 6, including a plate-carrier vest, two hatchets, a radio, stun baton, helmet, scarf and knife, they charged.

“I stand here in the streets with you in defiance of a communist coup that is set to take over America,” Taylor told the Jan. 5 crowd on video quoted in the indictment, speaking alongside Trump confidant Roger Stone and “Stop the Steal” organizer Ali Alexander.

“We are at war in this country. . . . We are at war tomorrow,” Hostetter said, concluding his remarks, “I will see you all tomorrow at the front lines.”

Roger Stone keeps appearing in Capitol breach investigation court filings

The indictment alleges that Hostetter, Taylor and Person One met in the early hours of Jan. 6, rallied at the Ellipse where Trump spoke, and walked together to the Capitol. Taylor — armed with a knife — and Hostetter joined rioters and confronted police on the lower and upper West Terrace of the Capitol but did not enter, charging papers allege.

Warner entered through a broken window at the start of the breach, about 2:13 p.m., while the other three men congregated at the upper West Terrace, where Mele recorded himself on video saying, “We stormed the Capitol,” the indictment alleges.

All six were also charged with misdemeanor trespassing and violent and disorderly conduct. Taylor also faces felony counts of carrying a dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds and aiding and abetting obstruction of police in a civil disorder, and Warner and Kinnison are accused of destroying evidence.

Hostetter’s attorney, Bilal A. Essayli, said in an interview that his client was released on an unsecured bond and allowed to keep the firearms in his home after telling the judge he had received death threats.

Essayli said he believed his client “did not do anything *unlawful” and “is being targeted for his political beliefs.” He said it was “very concerning” that his client was charged with felonies when he’s not accused of entering the Capitol building.

Essayli said the group “was talking about defending themselves against counterprotesters,” not organizing violence against police or lawmakers. “It was for self-defense.”

An attorney for Taylor, Dyke Huish, said his client intends to fight the charges: “These charges five months after the event were a surprise to Mr. Taylor. He intends to appear in court tomorrow, enter a not guilty plea and challenge these charges.”

Mele’s attorney declined to comment. Information about attorneys for others was not immediately available.

Martinez appeared in federal court in Austin and was released without bond.

U.S. investigating possible ties between Roger Stone, Alex Jones and Capitol rioters

The indictment said Kinnison identified himself, Martinez, Warner and Mele as part of “so cal 3%” or “3 percent so cal” in two posts to DC Brigade on Jan. 1.

It alleged Taylor also asked Kinnison to lead the group’s communications and that Hostetter on Jan. 3 adopted Three Percenter rhetoric on the project’s Instagram account, posting, “There likely will be 3% of us again that will fully commit to this battle but, just as in 1776 patriots will, prevail.”

The Three Percenters, formed in 2008, is named after the bogus claim that only 3 percent of colonists fought against the British in the American Revolution. The group has allied itself with some self-styled militia groups, espoused right-wing libertarian ideals and embraced Trump.

A national chapter known as The Three Percenters-Original condemned the riot and announced it was dissolving in February because of the damage to the movement.

The group’s founder, Michael Brian Vanderboegh, died in 2016.

U.S. authorities have rounded up about 30 alleged members or supporters of the Proud Boys in the Capitol breach, accusing four leaders of organizing and directing some of the most destructive, aggressive and earliest attacks on police lines on the West Front and into the building’s Senate wing. Leaders of the Proud Boys and the Oath Keepers have denied planning violence that day.

Proud Boys recorded themselves on video gathering at the Capitol that morning even before Trump’s speech near the White House, shouting about taking the Capitol and confronting police, while wearing radio ear pieces and orange tape before breaking barricades and windows.

Prosecutors allege ‘alliance’ between Proud Boys and Oath Keepers on Jan. 6

Prosecutors have also charged about 20 alleged associates of the Oath Keepers, a loosely organized but radical anti-government group founded in 2009 that recruits members of the military and police.

Sixteen are charged in one indictment with converging on Washington at what prosecutors say was the urging of founder and doomsday prophet Stewart Rhodes to block Congress’s electoral vote confirmation. Several defendants were in contact with Rhodes before and after moving in a single file, “military ‘stack’ formation” while wearing tactical gear up the east steps and forcibly entering doors leading to the Rotunda, prosecutors have alleged.

Rhodes has denied concocting any plan to storm Congress, while acknowledging the possibility he might be arrested.

All defendants allegedly connected with the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys have pleaded not guilty, except for heavy-metal musician Jon Ryan Schaffer, a self-described founding member of the Oath Keepers who is cooperating with prosecutors.

Comment

My Take: When to Shoot The Red Mike Vanderkike Militia Colonels

My Take: When to Shoot The Red Mike Vanderkike Militia Colonels

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...-colonels.html
                    http://christian-identity.net/forum/...23281#post2381
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3281#post23281

Greetings Me Droogs N Droogettes!

Pete over at WRSA has repoasted one from -wow- 11 years ago... It's a mental exercise of "what happens with the DotMil in a full on shit hitting the fan" situation, primarily vis-a-vis gun confiscation. Lots of links, lots of articles, lots of commentary.
                    https://westernrifleshooters.us/2021...-the-colonels/

There's some interesting viewpoints here n' there
                    Problem is, to me? All of them are pretty much rendered moot at this particular juncture. Roll with me. Now, a big part of said articles linked in there, one by Tom Baugh, who according to his bio is a former Marine who went to the Naval Academy and became an occifer. Now, his POV is in the 'usual framework'. Meaning not in the dirt so to speak.

Mike Vanderboegh (R.I.P.) from Sipsey Street Irregulars did a breakdown as well. Now, don't know a -lot- about him, but most of his perspective seems to be relatively spot on. For the times. Meaning almost 11 years ago, and my, how things have oh-so-radically changed.

To the point that Sipsey had the 'guns spiked' on September of 2016. Not sure what the issue was, but 'Dutchman6', I believe Mike's son who'd taken over when Mike died in August of 2016. He'd been pretty prolific in his poasts up til September and then left a cryptic message: "A couple of days ago, I received some news that ended up shaking me to my very core. After a great deal of consideration, I have decided to close the doors of the Sipsey Street Irregulars. Effective immediately, this blog not be updated or monitored." Just what in the hell came down as a message that caused someone to bolt from the Blogosphere? Very odd. Especially since that particular blog was wide open with the who/where/when so doxxing wasn't an issue... would love to find out what happened there... anywho... point is SSR went buh-bye. Hell the whole III% movement, outside of the beliefs in the concept? Deader n' Kelsey's Nuts IMO.

Numero Uno of Meercats

Comment

Red Mike Vanderboegh was a ZOGbot militia general.

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...21107811963669
                      http://christian-identity.net/forum/...23285#post2385
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3285#post23285

Red Mike Vanderbogus was a long-time ZOG agent provacateur who would fight with back in the 1990s with the rural Christian Identity / Klan militias as opposed to the big-city suburban whigger militias after Waco and Oklahoma City bombing. By the late 1990s the rural and small town organic survivalists stopped calling themselves "militia" and the suburban militias were infiltrated by such as Red Mike and the professional paytriot. By tjhe time Y2Kaos was bust there was no real militia movement left, so Red Mike continued to yap about the "III Percent" who fought in the AmurriKwan Rabbleution and retired from his job in the warehouse, got colon cancer and croaked off.

I used to run two militias in southwestern Missouri and the leadership was all Christian Identity. Me and Red Mike used to fight it out in 1995-1997 in which I agreed that Timothy McVeigh was a fellow ZOGbot with Red Mike.

Red Mike ran his own militia -- The First Alabama Cavalry Regiment which I called "Red Mike's Bolshevik Gang of Four or Five Horseless Mattoids." I also pointed out to Red Mike and others that they's precious CONstipation did away with the local militias and put it in the paws of the state governments, so his idiot gang was no more "Constitutional" than either of my gangs of Klansmen and Christian Identity.

His spawn got out of the Army in Afghanistan and found out that Red Mike was a ZOGbot and pulled the plug on the ZOGblog.

No the Mighty Evil Empire isn't doing too good. When the Collapse cums it can't be too soon.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                      Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

All a [babtised] "Christian jew" is is a "wet jew" spawn of Satan & Moar About Red Mike Vanderboegh.

All a [babtised] "Christian jew" is is a "wet jew" spawn of Satan & Moar About Red Mike Vanderboegh.

https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blog...03885514975857
                        http://christian-identity.net/forum/...3295#post23295
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3295#post23295

Originally posted by Dov Sar jewboy
                        https://bigcountryexpatoriginal.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-take-when-to-shoot-colonels.html?showComment=1628293342371#c612721842 6690080096

As a Christian, I tell you that "Christian Identity" is not Christian, but is from the pit of hell.

Blessings

With a name like "Dov Sar" you sound like a jewboy. The Russians have enough sense to realize that a babtised jew is nothing other than just a wet jew and thus their name for you so-called "christian jews."

British Israelism / Covenant Christian Identity is the belief that Northern and Wastern Europeans are the "lost" 13 tribes of Ancient Israel. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity says that there are Two-Seedlines, one of Adamic Man created circa 5500 BC after the Sixth Day Beasts of the Field without souls, and Satan's Spawn from Satan's seduction of Eve leading to Cain the first jew. Thus you jews are literally the Spawn of Satan born evil and doomed to the Lake of Fire.

Enough theology. The vast majority of Missouri militias were small under 20 members and you couldn't get into them unless you were family and friends. Then after Waco a bunch of suburban whiggers wanted to play militia and initially were friendly until after the false-flag Oklahoma City Bombing by MK-Ultra subject Timothy McVeigh who used to hang around federal informant nest in Elohim City. These suburban militias got to buying $120 SKS's for Troost Avenue Kansas City negroes and inviting the FBI to give "their side" of Waco and whining that my Southwestern Missouri militias were "racist" which they were but acceptable from 1993-1996 or so.

By the summer of 1999 these suburban whigger militias in Missouri and Michigan were whining to the FBI about all the "racist" Klan / Christian Identity militias and militiamen that they had allegedly kicked out. Rather most of these survival groups either stayed underground or went back whence they came.

Red Mike Vanderboegh and myself always used to fight between his pretend ZOG militia and my disbanded militia. I eventually researched that "There Ain't No Such Thang As A CONstitutional Militia" and asked Red Mike when exactly the Governor of Alabama authorized Red Mike's Bolshevik Gang of Four or Five Horseless Mattoids / First Alabama CONstipational Cavalry.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/linds...isu6.html#mm62

Red Mike and I got into it during the Timothy McVeigh shoah-trial:

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/lindstedt/dv2t.html

I also got into it with "Cliar the jewkal Wolf" who is from the left-coast cities but doesn't want to live amongst her own kind and a number of other professed paytriots. She got all huffy on me and demanded that the militia hangers on take a side -- even going so far to demand that people don't read my on-line free Militia Newsletter and rather pay $10 per issue for the Special Forces "Resister" just in time for Sgt. Barry to in the next issue "The Special Forces Resistor Goes Tribal" and print about how one of the perks of occupying Haiti was in screwing the negresses who wanted mulatto offspring and shooting Haitian bucks.

Claire "the jewkal" misnomered Wolfe is probably a jewess herself living amongst the ZOGling whigger ass-clowns playing LibberToon. Such a phony and fraud.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/lindstedt/clarddog.html

But eventually as I look at it, the (bowel) Movement is nothing but ZOGbots leading ZOGtards into perdition.

And no, what does it matter whether what I view as just another Spawn of Satan thinks of the Aryan Nations? None of us bother to do anything other than to stay home while the Mighty Evil ZOG/Babylonian Empire Collapses.

The reason I showed up was that Red Mike Vanderbogus and his ZOGtarded Militia Corps(e) was mentioned in this blog post and the author of this blog was wondering why Red Mike's spawn spiked the Sipsy Street Irregular bowels-blog and it was because Red Mike's spawn found out that daddy was a ZOGbot twat of long standing and he pulled the plug.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

August 9, 2021 at 2:51 PM

Comment

Working...
                        X