http://stumbleinn.net/forum/newthrea...ostthread&f=76
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1112#post1112
    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...303#post724303
    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...7021#post67021
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum....php?f=7&t=145
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=599

Originally posted by Joplin Globe

http://www.joplinglobe.com/neosho_ne...176221119.html

Published June 25, 2009 10:11 pm - Robert Neil Joos, 56, a self-professed white supremacist from McDonald County, was charged Thursday in federal court with illegally possessing firearms, the U.S. attorney’s office said.

White supremacist from area arrested

From staff, AP reports

news@joplinglobe.com

Robert Neil Joos, 56, a self-professed white supremacist from McDonald County, was charged Thursday in federal court with illegally possessing firearms, the U.S. attorney’s office said.

A search of Joos’ 200-acre property was the result of an investigation into a “retreat location in McDonald County used by white supremacists,” said Matt Whitworth, acting U.S. attorney for the Western District of Missouri, in a statement.

Joos was charged in a federal criminal complaint filed in Springfield with being a felon in possession of firearms, Whitworth said.

Joos was arrested Thursday and remained in federal custody pending a detention hearing set for Monday.

The statement by Whitworth said the arrest stemmed from a federal investigation into a Feb. 26, 2004, bombing that injured Don Logan, the director of the diversity office for the city of Scottsdale, Ariz., who is a black man. Two others were injured in the attack.

The undercover investigation focused on several people involved in white-supremacist movements throughout the United States.

According to an affidavit by Special Agent Kevin Farnsworth, brothers Daniel and Dennis Mahon were identified as suspects in the Arizona bombing.

A federal indictment unsealed Thursday in Arizona charges the Mahons with conspiracy to damage buildings and property by means of explosives. The indictment also says the brothers intended to “promote racial discord” on behalf of the War Aryan Resistance.

Authorities who arrested the brothers at their home in Davis Junction, Ill., said they had assault weapons, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and white-supremacist material.

In 2005, according to the affidavit, the Mahon brothers told undercover investigators about a “retreat” location in Missouri that members of the “movement” used for survival training. It was occupied by Joos.

A confidential informant and two undercover agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives visited Joos at his McDonald County property on three occasions, in January 2008 and in January and February 2009. During those visits, the affidavit says, they observed different firearms and ammunition.

Joos is characterized in the affidavit as a “long-time white supremacist associate and an expert on weapons, explosives, bomb making and general survival skills.”

Joos allegedly told undercover operatives that he knew how to make napalm and agreed to train others, and that he used caves on his property for concealment and shelter. The caves were stockpiled with food, water and weapons, according to the affidavit.

White supremacist from area arrested

Federal law makes it illegal for anyone who has been convicted of a felony to be in possession of firearms or ammunition.

Joos has a 1997 felony conviction for unlawful use of a weapon and a 2004 conviction for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.

Joos at one point refused to get a driver’s license, saying during a court hearing in 2002 that it was against his religion, and that he could “make no covenant with the heathen government.”

Joos in 2004 led the Sacerdotal Church of David on a 200-acre farm near the community of Cyclone, between Powell and Pineville on Big Sugar Creek.
    It looks like ZOG is rounding up everyone it can the past couple of months.

Bob Joos is Dual-Seedline Christian Identity with a few heresies, who lives on a large farm approximately 30 miles south of myself. Bob is extremely paranoid -- for good reason -- and as a result has little to do with anyone, especially the losers and dysfunctionals who simply cannot keep their mouths shut. Bob sent back in his ordination certificate around 25 years ago as he likes to preach his own little heresies. Bob is almost a Mormon with his polygamy beliefs. Plus Bob refuses to submit to any hierarchy or hint of it over him. Thus Bob is one of the last people who will engage in a conspiracy with anyone. Bob doesn't play well with anyone.

Dennis Mahon has been known as a blowhard and someone who cannot keep his mouth shut for 20 years now. He used to live in Tulsa. I never met the man himself but had a number of friends who knew him and they all agree that if you have anything you want everyone to know -- ZOG especially -- then tell it to this bigmouth who simply cannot keep his trap shut. Dennis also has to be the biggest nazi in the room or state. He supposedly will tell you all about his little strosstruppen regiment of one and the NSM have nothing on him in wanting to wear a brownshirt. He allegedly was Carol Howe's lover and when this double-agent bitch was spying on the Elohim City bunch this feeb tried to have it both ways -- yes he was part of the Oklahoma City bombing and no he wasn't. The answer is that while he might have known some of the players, the players knew him and knew better than to tell this big-mouthed knuckle-head anything.

Daniel Mahon is known as a quiet shadow to Dennis. However, what you don't want Dennis to know, you don't tell his quiet brother Daniel.

An extremely reclusive, paranoid and close-mouthed man like Bob Joos isn't going to engage in any conspiracy with this loser and his brother. In fact, Bob Joos isn't going to engage in a conspiracy with anyone. Last time I heard, back in Nov. 2004 he was living with a single lawyer mother who got me to put out the word on the Internet that Bob was going on a water fast and might die in the Newton County Jail given the excessive bond put up by that sociopathic jungle-jewdge Kevin Lee Selby. The Resistance was notified and the fat presiding judge Perigo reduced the bail from $30,000 for driving without a license to the already bonded $2,000.

In Missouri, the legistraitors passed a law that the third time these 'common-law' and religious objectors refused to get a driving license it was a felony. Robert refuses to obey the law of ZOG/Babylon, and was thus convicted of felony refusal to obey ZOG and get his mark of the Beast. The 1997 felony conviction arose out of a bogus conviction for carrying a revolver in his glove compartment during the course of an interstate visit, and should have been never prosecuted. However, the McDonald County authorites had held him on trumped up charges of owning a 1917 inoperative French machinegun with lead poured down the barrel for over three years without trial. They offered to let him go with time served on a misdemeanor, with time served, but Joos demanded that it go to trial and he lost before a jewry tired of being known as a place of Christian Identity wildmen. Same thing as happened to Pastor Butler in Idaho.

Then, as now, they thought that Bob Joos had gotten a common-law student named Timothy Coombs to shoot a fat highway patrol pig named Bobby Harper in his kitchen in McDonald County. The Resistance/county story is that Harper was shot by a crooked (well, they all are crooked in McDonald County) sheriff's deputy annoyed that Harper was taking more than his fair share of the drug money from pot and meth sales.

Coombs is still out there, if not killed and buried by piglice. They think that Coombs thought he was a 'Phineas Priest' and was ordered to shoot Harper by Joos. Which was unlikely as Joos was in jail at the time and Coombs never went to see him. People who knew Coombs said that he wore coke-bottle bottom glasses and was an awful shot. Maybe he could hit an elephant is he was swallowed by one. Most of the Resistance thinks that ZOG already captured and killed Coombs and he is used to jewstify searches. Of course, we thought the same about Eric Rudoph as well. ZOG is so paranoid.

So as a result of these wrongful tyrannical laws, Bob Joos is a felon. Bob obeys YHWH's and his own Law. So, as long as he stays on his own place -- and Bob is not on the power grid, on the Internut, and almost never goes off his place as Bob is a survivalist and former Air Force officer -- Bob thinks that he has a YHWH-given right to defend himself from ZOG.

I don't see Joos having much of anything to do with a loser and loudmouth like Dennis Mahon. I see Tom 'Lone Wolf' Metzger having nothing to do with a notorious loser and loudmouth like Dennis Mahon. I fail to see how Bob Joos and Tom Metzger would ever even know each other, much less communicate between Joos' farm (and the place is almost impossible to get to the house by vehicle, taking a half hour to get half a mile) and someplace in Indiana. I've been out to Joos' place three times and getting there is like moving back into the 19th Century. Kerosene lanterns and Bob telling you all about the food and medicinal properties of weeds you mowed down long before they got that high. Thanks to Bob, I now know how to properly dry and eat pigweed.

Bob Joos scares piglice because he got "Charlie Manson eyes." Bob looks like Charlie Manson's younger brother, especially around the eyes. Bob got the equivalent of Special Forces training and has a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Bob thinks that he is a Nazarene, cf Numbers Chapter 6. He doesn't cut his hair or shave or allow people to take his picture.

My analysis: ZOG is rounding Resistance people up. First the odious, like Bill White and Wotan's lying profit Hardy Mongrol-Lloyd. Now Hal Turner, twice. Now those who ZOG has always hated and feared, like Robert Joos (pronounced 'joe-ss' not jews or juice) are getting rounded up based upon 2004 bullshit from idiots like Dennis Mahon. This might be a moot point now, but learn what everyone in the Oklahoma, Missouri and Arkansas region knew 20 years ago: avoid Dennis Mahon and his shadow brother. Some people thought that they were feds before Oklahoma City, and they never been picked up before now. ZOG is probably cashing in its rats.

Never believe what ZOG or ZOG's jewsmedia tells you. ZOG is rounding up Resistance activists because it is scared of what is going down and doesn't want any leadership ability to take advantage of the coming unrest before the Great Tribulation. I myself could be rounded up tomorrow. Believing ZOG's lies means that you side with ZOG.

I learned about this from following the phorafag/feeb thread:

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...140#post724140

Then I did a search and since Joos was arrested around 2:46 p.m., it is in today's (Friday 26June09) jewplin glob.

Disseminate widely.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-27-2009, 11:16 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

More jewsmedia lies on Pastor Bob Joos

Originally posted by Neosho Daily Douche

Feds arrest Joos on weapons charges

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/news/x737345518

By Staff, AP Reports
    Neosho Daily News
    Fri Jun 26, 2009, 11:27 AM CDT

Anderson, Mo. -

A McDonald County self-proclaimed pastor was arrested Thursday morning on federal weapons charges in connection with a 2004 bombing in Arizona that injured a black city official.

Robert Neil Joos, 56, was charged with being a felon in possession of firearms. Joos remains in federal custody pending a detention hearing set for Monday.

According to an affidavit, the arrest came as a result of a federal investigation into a Feb. 26, 2004, bombing incident that injured the director of diversity and dialogue for Scottsdale, Ariz. According to Matt J. Whitworth, acting U.S. attorney for the Western District of Missouri, the undercover investigation focused on several people involved in white supremacist movements across the country. During the investigation, according to the affidavit, undercover agents were told about a retreat location in Missouri that members of the movement utilized. Whitworth said Joos was identified as owner of the property. Joos, the founder of the Sacerdotal Order of David, a church identified with the white supremacist movement, owns 200 acres east of Cyclone in rural McDonald County.

?A confidential informant and two undercover ATF agents visited Joos at his McDonald County property on three occasions in January 2008 and in January and February 2009,? Whitworth said in a prepared statement. ?During those visits, the affidavit says, they observed several firearms and ammunition.?

Two twin brothers from Illinois, Dennis and Daniel Mahon, were also arrested Thursday at their home in Davis Junction, Ill., in connection with the 2004 bombing. According to the Associated Press, an affidavit filed to support the arrest show the first call Dennis Mahon made the morning of the bombing was to a cell phone registered to Joos.

According to the Associated Press, one of the Mahon brothers described Joos as ?an expert on weapons, explosives, bomb making and general survival skills,? the affidavit said.

Joos himself told undercover agents who visited his property of the importance of having firearms ?in several locations? and said he used 18 caves to hide weapons, according to the affidavit.

Joos is expected to be appointed a federal public defender. There was no answer at that office Thursday night and there was no home telephone listed for Joos in southwest Missouri.

Under federal law, a convicted felon cannot be in possession of firearms. In 1997, Joos was convicted of carrying a concealed weapon and resisting arrest in connection with a June 1994 incident.

In 1985, Joos was charged with simulating legal process when he attempted to serve a bogus federal injunction on retired trooper Merle Graham to prevent the arrest of Taren Wood, a Joos associate. The following year, a McDonald County jury found Joos guilty of the misdemeanor and he was sentenced to six months in the county jail, plus a $400 fine.

Joos appealed the verdict, but it was upheld by the appellate court, which issued a warrant for Joos? arrest in 1987. Joos remained at large until June 29, 1994, when two troopers with the Missouri State Highway Patrol ? Sgt. Steve Dorsey and the late Cpl. Bobbie Harper ? arrested Joos after a scuffle. A search of Joos? van revealed a loaded .32 caliber, five-shot revolver, which was in an opaque plastic bag between the van?s seats.

In September 1994, Harper was shot sniper style through a window of his home while he was preparing a dish of ice cream. Harper, who was recovering from a liver transplant, did not die in the attack, but never returned to work. Harper died in 1996 after a heart operation. A Joos? associate, Timothy Coombs, was suspected in the shooting. Coombs remains at large.

In 2004, Joos was convicted of operating a motor vehicle without a license. During a 2002 hearing, he told the court he had no intention of obtaining a Missouri driver?s license, saying he is a ?servant of God and can have no covenant with the heathen government.? Joos was hospitalized in November 2004 as a result of a hunger strike.
    I used to ask the late Jim Burrows of the Daily Douche why he didn't refer to Jesus Christ as the 'self-proclaimed Messiah,' given that he was in the habit of referring to Bob Joos as the 'self-proclaimed' Christian Identity minister. Back in 1995-1996 I was a One Seedliner who didn't make a big deal of being Christian Identity because I had to work with all these militia mattoids on an e-zine called Modern Militiaman. If the Christian Identity faith didn't have any real hierarchy or seminary, then by definition he was discriminating against Christian Identity by claiming that they were an illegitimate religion, thus favoring in his editorial policy mainstream churchianity. Burrows saw the point and dropped his animus against Bob Joss' religion. But we have a new degeneration of jewsmedia clowns at the Daily Douche and they are back to their anti-Christian Identity animus on behalf of ZOG/Babylon.
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-26-2009, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Mahon and Metzger

Uh, sorry to butt in, Martin, but one thing--Metzger and Mahon were always very tight, been like that for years. Mahon was Metzger's major-domo and #1 apologist for a long time. That's what it was like in the 90s, anyway. I am not up on all the latest twists and turns of the relationship in the past decade, but I would be surprised if they were not still at least on speaking terms.

Always remember: there is a lot less to Tom Metzger than meets the eye.

Comment

Leaderless Annoyance From the Net-Nutzis

Leaderless Annoyance From The Net-Nutzis

Originally posted by Harold Covington View Post
        Uh, sorry to butt in, Martin, but one thing -- Metzger and Mahon were always very tight, been like that for years. Mahon was Metzger's major-domo and #1 apologist for a long time. That's what it was like in the 90s, anyway. I am not up on all the latest twists and turns of the relationship in the past decade, but I would be surprised if they were not still at least on speaking terms.

Always remember: there is a lot less to Tom Metzger than meets the eye.
        You are on this forum to 'butt in' -- to in essence tell the readers what your 'take' is on the situation because as a member-in-usually-hostile standing to the Old Resistance you have seen it all before. You know what it was like before the Internut cum along and brought along the Whigger Nutsionalists who tell everyone how the cow ate the cabbage when these whigger fuktards know nothing of either cows or cabbages.

I knew when I decided to 'make nice' with you back in March of this year that I would hear a lot of bitching. Tom Metzger, with whom I've never had any real quarrel, would possibly go from neutral to hostile. However, Tom Metzger has his own little mail-order empire to run which is not going to directly support my faction of the Aryan Nations whereas getting you on board as a sometime writer and commentator would benefit my faction of the Aryan Nations -- the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors who are not playing around but rather who truly believe and who are the aboveground political fighting and propaganda forces in the field. Recently my alliance with 'Sci-Fi' Faber fell through but what I gained in exchange was Pastor William Finck, whose DSCI religious, hence political, writings are DSCI Orthodox and thus worth 666 of the nutzi skinhead offal that plagued Pastor Butler's declining years in exile from his farm.

The problem with the Internut Age is the ease in communications and cheapness of publication have acted as a sort of Activist Gresham's Law in which the old school Klansman and racial activist usually from the rural and small-town communities of the South and West have been replaced by suburban and urban skinhead whigger offal from the North and East. Dr. William Pierce ran into this problem with his National Alliance CreaTards, Pastor Richard Butler ran into this problem with his Rick Spring feds, Jerold OBrien hybernigger whiggers, and Sci-Fi Faber who thinks Butler made him a 'general' of some army Butler never had. And Tom Metzger has faced the exact same problem of having undisciplined gang-banger whigger skinheads beat up an [g]immigrunt nigger in his name. The end result has been 'The Perfect ShitStorm' and the rise of whigger nutsionalism as practiced on most of the bowel-Movement v-bulletin forums.

Robert Frenz of the best White Nationalist web page ever -- www.faem.com -- put it most clearly when he stated that Dr. William Pierce was not running a revolutionary organization but rather was a bookseller. Essentially he was running what would otherwise be nothing more than a merchandising operation by means of getting whigger groupies to think that by buying and reading his warez that they were accomplishing something revolutionary. Metzger is doing the same thing. I don't think that any real 'lone-wolf' is going to get his name known not only to Morris Dees, but his local postmaster and thus the local sheriff as 'one of them White Nationalist 'lone-wolves.' After all, lone wolves could use the money saved to buy roofing nails for a bomb as much as anyone.

When Louis Beam wrote his "Leaderless Resistance" article back in 1992 as a result of the Ft. Smith Sedition Trial of 1987, he was merely stating what has always been the political/military activism of the Christian Identity Resistance. The time for open peaceful political warfare had long since passed, it was no longer safe to speak out against ZOG/Babylon in public. The recent crackdowns on the odious Hardy 'Mongrol'-Lloyd and recently Hal Turner have illustrated harshly and finally that there really is no safe place of hiding behind the toilet-paper safety of the First Amendment of the Bill of Goods of the CONstitution. I think that Mongrol-Lloyd and Hal Turner are finally getting over yapping, "You can't do this to me, I have CONstipational rights" after a day or so spent in the jail in administrative lockdown to be safe from the niggers who think Whitey's waycist in denying nigger them whytes wimmen and 40s in welfare cadillacs.

What Louis Beam meant was the use of 'terrorism' against ZOG/Babylon to use random acts of terror to show regime criminals that they were not safe and to show whiggers that since ZOG can't protect itself, then ZOG can't protect them either. But violence and terror by random elements of the insane or those typical whiggers who snap is not a political act, but rather an act of banditry jewstifying the necessity of ZOG/Babylon to 'protect' their subject wage & tax-slave sheep. Mongrol-Lloyd was no 'lone-wolf' but rather a sociopath/moral imbecile whom ZOG probably put a thumb on the scales of jewstice by fixing his trial for shooting a whigger cougar in the face because ZOG wanted to claim that Hardy Mongrol-Lloyd was a 'typical' White Nationalist leader. Now that Mongrol-Lloyd has gone feral nutzoid and advocating shooting piglice ZOG decided to pull his parole/probation based upon illegal weapons-law violations. After all, neither ZOG/Babylon was ever supposed to infringe on possession of weapons by ANYONE, not even convicted felons who have served their sentences in possession of weapons in their own homes and property for their own self-defense. The
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-27-2009, 07:08 AM.

Comment

From the Warsaw, Indiana newspaper:

Regarding Tom Metzger, from the local newspaper:

www.timesuniononline.com/main...90&TM=44676.72
          6/26/2009 12:19:00 PM
          Metzger Discusses ATF Raid On His Home

Daniel Riordan
          Times-Union Staff Writer

Tom Metzger, director of the White Aryan Resistance, said in a phone interview this morning that federal agents searched his home because of a bombing that took place in 2004.

According to Metzger, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives officers searched his residence on Ferguson Road in Warsaw Thursday morning because of the recent arrest of twin brothers Dennis and Daniel Mahon.

According to the Los Angeles Times, an indictment stated the Mahon brothers intended to "promote racial discord" on behalf of the White Aryan Resistance by sending a bomb to a building in Scottsdale, Ariz.

The bomb detonated in the hands of Don Logan, a diversity director. Logan and another person were injured.

The Mahons were arrested at their home in Davis Junction, Ill.

"I've known them for years," said Metzger of the Mahons. "I've talked to them on the phone, but it was usually about the weather or their invalid mother.

"Anyone who calls me and mentions bomb, I hang up the phone," said Metzger, who also said he disagreed with bombings.

During the search, Metzger said he sat on the patio of his home until police said he could leave and they would call his cell phone if they needed anything.

"We went to breakfast and just hung out downtown," said Metzger. Metzger described the ATF agents as "polite" compared to police who raided his California home in 1991.

Metzger said a computer and address books were taken from his home.

Metzger, who hosts an Internet radio show, said he plans to have another broadcast Saturday.

The raid, which took place just before 9 a.m. Thursday, took about two hours.

ATF officials conducting the raid Thursday declined to comment on the nature of the search, saying only that it came as a result of sealed court documents from the US Attorney's Office in South Bend. US Attorney's Office officials also declined comment.

Comment

Neosho FukTards/Whiggerville

Neosho FukTards/Whiggerville

http://www.mcdonaldcountyforums.com/...ted=1#post6665
            http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...?p=479#post479
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...153#post194153
            http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=601

Thanks to the wonders of Google, the above article, published on Original Dissent forum, is the #1 item on Google, posted yesterday.

You see, the above article goes to show that when you know what you are doing, Resistance propaganda will be heard. At least for a little while. . . .

Someone signed me up and then informed me that they had done so in one of the Christian Identity forums which have sprung up and to which I am a frequent poster. This person told me what he had done, and my initial reaction was annoyance. I much prefer to lurk and spy on forums to which I am viewed as a threat -- and the major White Nationalist forums like $tormFront/$permFront and VNNF/TraitorGlenn MillerNNF/Greater Free Range 'Tard CorralNNF have no great love for my criticism of their ZOG false-fronting, treason and general typpycull ZOGling whiggerdumb. NeoshoFuktards with Shitobi and Scutter the Nutter are occassionally monitored for future reference as to II Kings Chapter 9&10 action, but this pissant forum wasn't even on my spy list.

So, after the irritation -- people signing me up for something I'd just as soon not do yet -- I decided that this showed that McDonald County is full of Robert Joos and Christian Identity sympathizers and to lend them moral aid and support. After all, if/when I get banned by cowardly whigger piglice scared that I'm going to show them that Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome will someday becum the only mental illness diagnosed on the DSM version 6.66, why I am sure that I can get one of them to do some spying for myself. I have spied on so many forums that I can get someone to do the reading and give me a report. Besides, I've been banned from so many places I know by now how to use an anonymous proxy server.

The times are typical. 99% of you on this forum, like throughout the ZOGland are simply whiggers. Whiggers are diseased dirty animals who must be exterminated by means of civil war as ZOG/Babylon falls apart. The past year, the jew banksters have turned jewr 401K into a 201K and soon enough a 101K -- if that. You whiggers do simply want to die and take healthy White men down with you. For now, the ZOG piglice are living in fear for they know that they deserve to simply be exterminated out of hand -- and so they will. I tell all of you ZOGling whigger ass-clowns that mighty Evil Empires have been batting 1.000 in ending on the ash-heap of history, and ZOG/Babylon the Third and Last is no exception. I tell my White Nationalist audience that 10 million White men cannot maintain an effective military theocratic dictatorship over 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds and mamzers (miscegenated bastards). They still post articles over how ZOG is hurting us and ZOG is cheating us and ZOG is taking away our children and turning them into whigger faggots like Randy Turner and I tell them to simply keep their mouths shut, look to their own salvation, decide upon which of their own relatives they want to carry over into the Great Tribulation -- and most of their relatives are thieving treasonous whiggers -- and let YHWH and good marksmanship take care of the rest. Since we can't maintain an effective dictatorship over whiggers, then most of them must die in the Great Tribulation, Civil War II, Great Die-off, the Coming Collapse, whatever you want to call it.

And, there are some of you here who I'd dearly love to MAKE A SPECIAL EXAMPLE OF, but it doesn't matter too awful much when you consider that all of the non-whites and better than 90% of the whiggers must and will die in the time of troubles ahead. Yes, you can indeed round up the aboveground Resistance -- after all there really isn't much of an aboveground Resistance and every single one of us Chieftains/Warlords can't work very good with the others -- but the fact of the matter is that there are less than 20 effective Resistance leaders if that, most of them are simply vain idiots playing at Revolution, and throwing them in jail would actually improve the Resistance by removing these fools as obstacles in the path of better men. Telling them this has not made me very popular with them, especially Alex 'the gut-sick guido-weasel dying of jew ass-cancer' Lindermiller, David 'Puke' Duke, John DeNutless/Nugent, and The Whigger-Whimperer Edgar Steele. On some of these Whigger Nutsionalist forums posting Lindstedt material is a ban-on-sight offense.

But getting back to what I was saying. The situation in the ZOGland is what the WWI German General Staff said was "Hopeless, but not serious." 300 million ZOGling hue-man herd animals, 150 million of them whigger, 140 million mud, why it is hopeless to expect anything to save ZOG/Babylon. Letting 290 million of such exterminate theysselfs -- the wunnerfool thang about whiggers (and muds) is that they 'thinks' theysselfz' the only one -- is hardly serious. In the old days, whiggers died like flies, and the social order was a better thing for it. So it is hardly a bad thing, hardly serious, as when an 'accident' as Ambrose Bierce defined it -- the whining that results thereof when the inevitable happens -- occurs and the social carrying capacity shrinks and then there is plenty enough to go around now that there are not as many diseased animals eating the grass down past the roots no more. When there are only 10 million non-whigger Whites running around in the former ZOGland, all of them proven survivors, few of them Saints, then the situation might be serious, but hardly hopeless. Those of us who truly believe, will find that Christ has returned and those of you who merely wanted to take advantage of the chaos to get payback, why, everyone surviving is gonnna be as happy as such people ever are gonna be.

So understand what you want, enjoy the time you have left, observe those whiggers -- which will be most of them, hell, all of them -- deserving of chastisement and from whose personal lives you will teach them the meaning of payback being such a bitch, and for now, take things with a sense of humor.

Back in 2005, v-bulletin forums were rare. I was quite annoyed when the admin acted like a typpycull hybernigger whigger and deleted 600+ of my posts, every one better than all of Shitobeez and Scutter the Nutter's 20,000 forum-pigeon posts. But today, I got my own forums and I am a regular columnist on several more, of people who really do appreciate the First Amendment of the Bill of Goods of the CONstipation. So, every post posted here of any worth will be saved onto other forums. And, given realities, does it really matter is scared whigger piglice close free speech and inquiry on their own little dunghill? No. Someone from this forum decided to bring my attention to this matter and acted unilaterally. And I am not annoyed because I see so many whiggers who do nothing and few, if any, who have the initiative to do something. This sheeplike idiocy and lack of will is one of the signs of a degenerate population. Far better to save one good healthy sheep as a People Shepherd, a Pastor, than to worry that the degenerate herd needing extermination will get advance warning of the inevitable. Ahab got advance notification from Elijah, and all it did was to unman him. Likewise with whiggers.

I've decided to create a new subforum on my Christian Nationalist subforum. I think I'll call it 'Whiggerville/Neosho FukTards' and make my sockpuppet John Q. Whigger the moderaturd of it.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/cjccanmo.html
            Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-28-2009, 05:23 PM. Reason: Add links

Comment

But the Most Wunnerfool Thang About Whiggers.

But the Most Wunnerfool Thang About Whiggers.

http://www.mcdonaldcountyforums.com/...=6669#post6669
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=479#post479
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post483
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...162#post194162
              http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post725310

Originally posted by jewdy pestermamzer
              AGAIN..copied and posted material..come on Martin..spit something original out..make a believer out of me..
              Typpycull whigger. It says something smart, but isn't aware of what it said was smart, then says a lot of stupid crap, and still isn't aware that it said something typically whigger stupid.

In the NutHouse, whigger nuts and criminals trying to get over by pretending to be insane would say that I was insane for my certain religious and political beliefs. Rather than argue with whiggers, I chose simply to ridicule them and would simply tell them:

Us Nazis and Klansmen and Aryans may well be insane . . . . . but jew whiggers are typical.

jewdy, jewr blessed above all other pestermamzers in that I took this time to personally make fun of jewr stupid whigger ass.

Why the most wunnderfool thang about whiggers is that each of jewrselfs 'think' they's the only one. Itz called solipsism.

I recycle invective. No need to use new invective on the same old sort of whigger. Every whigger is like the other 140 million 'head' of whigger.

But jewdy pestermamzer 'thinks' that she put the 'special' in special edjewcation at the whigger processing plant known as the pub[l]ic skrewls wherein the Randy Turners are out to turn them all into nutless whigger faggots loving the niglets of the whirrrrld.

Wonder why I like and appreciate no more ZOG?

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
              Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-28-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Detention Hearing For Pastor Robert Joos 11:00 am 1July09 at Springfield Mo Federal Korthouse

Detention Hearing For Pastor Robert Joos -- 11:00 am 1July09
                Springfield Missouri Federal Korthouse

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=515#post515
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...833#post194833
                http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1185#post1185
                http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...201#post726201

Originally posted by The Turner Diaries

Detention hearing for white supremacist delayed

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2009/...premacist.html

Monday, June 29, 2009

The detention hearing for white supremacist Robert Joos of McDonald County, originally scheduled for today, has been delayed until 11 a.m. Wednesday, at the request of Joos' attorney, federal public defender Ian Lewis. Joos is charged with being a convicted felon in illegal possession of firearms. He was arrested in connection with a federal investigation of a racially-motivated 2004 bombing in Scottsdale, Ariz. National white supremacist leader Dennis Mahon and his brother Daniel were charged with that crime.

ATF agents executing a search warrant on Joos' property Wednesday found bomb-making materials, according to documents filed Friday in U. S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri.

The government posted the information in its effort to prevent Joos from being released on bond.

The search uncovered "more than a dozen miscellaneous firearms," as well as "materials for constructing improved explosive devices, including blasting caps, gunpowder, and fuses."

In addition, the documents indicate, Joos provided undercover ATF agents with information on how to build a bomb.

The government wants Joos held without bond.

Posted by Randy at 4:22 PM

About Me

Randy Turner

I am an evil lying faggot that hates White Christian men so I teach eighth grade communication arts (English) and political-correctness and turn young White kids into gliberal whigger faggots like myself at South Middle School in Joplin. Before entering the teaching field, I spent 22 years as a reporter and editor for various Southwest Missouri newspapers. I got caught lying once too often and was kicked out on my faggot ass and unleashed to teach whigger spawn sodomy. I have published two crappy novels and one non-fiction book. All of them lies.
                I think Robert Joos will realize that he has been set up and so he will try to delay matters and file to be released on his own recognizance and be denied. I think the key is to show that he never went off his own property and has a right to keep weapons for his own protection against his many enemies on his own property, given the Heller v. Dictrict of Columbia decision from last year saying that owning firearms is an individual right and the politicians and piglice are not to infringe upon it.

You see, Obongo is taking away the ability to keep firearms by curtailing the supply of ammunition. But soon enough there will be economic collapse and then no one will want to give up their food or guns to the criminal regime and its enfarcement piglice. Supposedly the feds came in no less than eight piglice SUVs and around 30 piglice to arrest Pastor Joos at his farm. The piglice are scared of him. But, there are not enough piglice to kick down everyone's door and send them to prison.

So for now, pray for Pastor Joos that ZOG will die before the matter will come to trial. Bob Joos is quite tough and has spent much of his life in jails. He probably is engageed in a hunger strike by now if I know him and his past actions.

The evil gliberal whigger faggot Randy Turner is like a jew -- has the facts but puts a jew slant onto them.

Right now, according to the US Marshall's Office when I inquired Monday, Pastor Joos is confined in the Christian County Jail in Ozark Missouri. As a federal prisoner, he is worth $100+ per day in payback to the County, which is more than twice what a state or county prisoner gets. I will keep my ear to the wind and post more as I hear it.

Hail Victory!!!

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog

Comment

So this guy looks like Charles Manson and advocates polygamy?

Good thing he kept such a low profile, or, otherwise, the Jewsmedia would've trotted him out a long time ago as an example of how "degenerate" we "White Supremacists" are.

His face would've been all over the TalmudVision for a week straight.
                  IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
                  I am a man who won't be sold
                  And even when my heart grows cold
                  I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Open Letter to Robert Joos, 6Jan10

Open Letter to Robert Joos, 6Jan10

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1378#post1378
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...985#post228985
                    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2952#post2952
                    http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3037#post83037
                    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...os-6jan10.html
                    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=822

Granby, Missouri 64844

Pastor Robert Joos, Prisoner
                    St. Clair County Jail
                    4th & Chestnut St.
                    P.O. Box 311
                    Osceola, Missouri 64776

Dear Pastor Bob:

I should have written you sooner. But I didn?t. I feel for the way you have been set up and hear that you are going to have trial on Monday. I also hear that you are going to try to defend yourself and filed a motion to that effect. I wouldn?t trust a pub[l]ic pretender either. I wonder if that [female] attorney you were with wouldn?t defend you. I?m enclosing something that this faggot blogger Randy Turner wrote about you and some stuff I wrote about you as well.

In any case, I won?t be able to attend your trial because Roxie?s car?s transmission went out. Is there any way you can delay the trial in order to prepare for it better and call your fellow Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers like myself who will testify that being armed for the immanent fall of Babylon/ZOG is part of our religious belief system?

The DC v Heller decision of 2008 according to the Wikipedia jewcyclopedia entry is enclosed. The decision of the u$ $upreme Kort was that while the 2d Amendment was an individual right, ZOG still had the ?right? to infringe against it against felons. I think that what needs to be emphasized is that you were not on federal property, not out in public, but on your own private property and that the federal criminal regime should not have any authority if you are awaiting the collapse of the current regime and social order and will need weapons to protect yourself. That the arrest, denial of bond, and entire proceedings are illegal and the efforts of a decaying imperial criminal regime to put as many White Christian heterosexual men in gulags as possible in order to stave off revolution, and thus a political trial.

So could you ask for someone like myself to be your counsel of choice? Then, if you do get convicted, you can put in a claim that the district korts and prostitutors violated yet another one of your rights under the CONstipation and Bill of Goods?

I think you would do best to ditch the pub[l]ic pretender, but if you are going to try your own case, or get your counsel of choice, then you need to have access to a law library before you get railroaded. So you will need another couple of months for a continuance to prepare while the kort digests your objections. It is stupid to help the railroad continue.

Well, I need to get this letter out today and need time to walk to the Post Office. I?ll be telling everyone about your plight. I hope that this letter reaches you in the jail by Friday.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt,
                    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-07-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Neosho Daily Douche -- Lindstedt Asks Joos To Consider Attorney Change

Neosho Daily Douche -- Lindstedt Asks Joos To Consider Attorney Change

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1400#post1400
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...318#post230318
                      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2974#post2974
                      http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3404#post83404
                      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...asks-joos.html
                      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=831

By John Ford
                      Neosho Daily News
                      Posted Jan 08, 2010 @ 02:13 PM

http://www.neoshodailynews.com/topst...ttorney-change

Neosho, Mo. — As the trial date in a federal weapons case involving Robert Joos nears, another self-proclaimed white supremacist has written Joos in prison, asking “someone like myself” represent the Powell man.

In a letter written Wednesday and posted on his blog site, Martin Lindstedt, pastor of the “Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri,” asked Joos to consider asking for a delay in the trial.

“So could you ask for someone like myself to be your counsel of choice?” Lindstedt wrote. “Then, if you do get convicted, you can put in a claim that the district ‘korts’ and ‘prostitutors’ violated yet another one of your rights under the ‘CONstipation” and ‘Bill of Goods’.”

Lindstedt also told Joos it would be best if he fired his public defender.

“But if you are going to try your own case, or get your counsel of choice, then you need to have access to a law library before you get railroaded,” he said. “So you will need another couple of months for a continuance to prepare while the ‘kort’ digests your objections. It is stupid to help the railroad continue.”

Joos has filed motions with the federal district court in Springfield to delay the trial, due to start Monday, so he could have his public defender, Darryl Johnson, removed from the case. According to the handwritten motions, Joos wants to act as his own attorney and requests 60 days to prepare for trial.

Joos has pleaded not guilty to federal weapons charges and is being held without bond. He was arrested in late June as part of an investigation into a 2004 mail bombing in Scottsdale, Ariz., that injured a black city official.

Federal prosecutors say an investigation found that people involved in the white supremacist movement in the U.S. met for survival training at Joos’ property in McDonald County. Joos owns 200 acres near Powell, and is pastor of the Sacerdotal Church of David.

Two twin brothers, Dennis and Daniel Mahon, were arrested at their home in Davis Junction, Ill., in late June in connection with the bombing. A probable cause affidavit filed to support the arrest alleges the first call Dennis Mahon made after the bombing was to a cell phone registered to Joos. One of the Mahons has described Joos as “an expert on weapons, explosives, bomb making and general survival skills,” according to a probable cause affidavit.

Joos is also seeking some $23 million in damages from the federal government for alleged constitutional rights violations.

Lindstedt repeatedly claimed he had been railroaded by various law enforcement agencies, including the Newton County Sheriff’s Department and the county prosecutor’s office, when he was charged in 2005 with child sexual abuse charges involving a young family member. The incidents allegedly took place sometime between March and August 2003. The charges were dropped in early 2009 by the Newton County Prosecuting Attorney Jake Skouby, although, according to Bill Dobbs, assistant prosecutor, the charges could be refiled at a later date. The prosecutor’s office has until 10 years after the child’s 18th birthday to refile the charges.

Lindstedt was charged with 22 counts of contempt of court in the summer of 2005, issued after several outbursts during court proceedings. Those counts were set aside in June 2006 when he was admitted to the Fulton State Hospital.

In July 2007, Lindstedt was ordered to allow the court to appoint a public defender to act as his legal counsel after the Granby resident balked at reading and signing a waiver for court appointed counsel. The document would have allowed Lindstedt to act as his own attorney. However, Lindstedt said he balked at the waiver because he wanted to enter a 10-page motion and writ of habeas corpus declaring he has been improperly imprisoned, a violation of his civil rights. Lindstedt contended the state did not have the authority to commit him to the state hospital as it was done without trial. While in the state hospital, Lindstedt called the Daily News several times, telling reporters he was denied access to a law library.

In 1985, Joos was charged with simulating legal process when he attempted to serve a bogus federal injunction on retired trooper Merle Graham to prevent the arrest of Taren Wood, a Joos associate. The following year, a McDonald County jury found Joos guilty of the misdemeanor and he was sentenced to six months in the county jail, plus a $400 fine.

Joos appealed the verdict, but it was upheld by the appellate court, which issued a warrant for Joos’ arrest in 1987. Joos remained at large until June 29, 1994, when two troopers with the Missouri State Highway Patrol — Sgt. Steve Dorsey and the late Cpl. Bobbie Harper — arrested Joos after a scuffle. A search of Joos’ van revealed a loaded .32 caliber, five-shot revolver, which was in an opaque plastic bag between the van’s seats.

In September 1994, Harper was shot sniper style through a window of his home while he was preparing a dish of ice cream. Harper, who was recovering from a liver transplant, did not die in the attack, but never returned to work. Harper died in 1996 after a heart operation. A Joos associate, Timothy Coombs, was suspected in the shooting. Coombs remains at large.

In 2004, Joos was convicted of operating a motor vehicle without a license. During a 2002 hearing, he told the court he had no intention of obtaining a Missouri driver’s license, saying he is a “servant of God and can have no covenant with the heathen government.” After a court appearance that year, he told a Daily News reporter that he believes he does not have to have a driver’s license as he does not transport goods or people for hire.

Joos was hospitalized in November 2004 as a result of a hunger strike.

Copyright 2010 Neosho Daily News. Some rights reserved

Comments:

John Ford, unlike Buzz(ard) Ball and Randy Turner, is not personally hostile to myself when I talk to him. And yet, like all jewspaper reporters, he supports ZOG/Babylon and simply refuses to print my side of the story. I would call up several times from the NutHouse, and in jail ask Roxie to tell my side of the story or give the Neosho Daily Douche a letter or copy of paperwork and then find out that either nothing had been published or it was slanted to support the local regime criminals.

So, this means that any and every Revolutionary soldier must consider the members of the establishment judenpresse to be a Racial and Revolutionary enemy traitor subject to the standard treatment dealt to treasonous regime criminals and their whigger herd animal supporters of complete merciless extermination of they and theys' spawn, corruption of blood, forfeiture of all property and estate, and enslavement unto death for the more tractable regime criminal supporters. Treasonous regime criminals are invariably sanctimonious and even when given out a share and a half of what goes around when it comes around to they and theys' spawn, will never admit, be they the biological jew spawn of Satan or the adoptive whigger or mamzer herd animals, that they are wrong-minded parasites who never ever can behave in a White manner. You boil off theys' rancid sanctimony by simply putting them to public torture before the whigger herd animals. It is hard for a regime criminal to pretend to being morally superior when the regime criminal is eating his nuts -- suffering from a bad case of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome -- and having his spawn run through a wood chipper for dessert.

You observe the whigger herd animal population and cull out anyone stupid and morally degenerate enough to side with the former regime criminals as well, to where they learn to mind theys own business and do what the new Neo-Aristocracy tells them what to do. Absolute and remorseless extermination of all religious and racial opposition to the winning White Nationalist theocratic regime is what is absolutely necessary when whiggers outnumber you by a factor of ten to one. The 'Ten-Thousand Warlords Project' is aimed towards the extermination of what passes for the leadership and the 'intellectuals' of the criminal regime and setting it up so that there is no mental or moral competition for the leadership of the former ZOGling herd-animal lumpen-whiggertariate.

So the judenpresse is part of the regime-criminal 'leadership' and of course they lie. They are protected in those lies. A more stalwart society would be run like it was back in the day, when a lying jewspaper editurd which pissed of the more vigilant members of society was castrated, tarred and feathered and run out on a rail with his lying press burnt or destroyed. And, like Elijah telling the baal-priests and the House of Ahab how the cow would eat the cabbage, I think that a jewspaper editor in the future will be forced to allow anyone and everyone whom he writes about to have equal time to respond to whatever is written about him or thus, if the jewspaper is slanderous, for the retraction to be branded on the jewspaper editurd's hide and that of his spawn, with the dripping pelts tacked to the jewspaper door for all to read.

Now of course, like I offered Ron Doerge when Ronblow was huffing and puffing about what was on my web page, these regime criminals are at liberty to write they's side of the story and it WILL be printed here on my blog and web pages. I am not a cowardly faggot like Randy Turner who is much too chickenshit to allow me to post my side of my story on their lying blogs. The downside -- and whenever regime criminals deal with me there is ALWAYS a downside -- is that they will be giving me even more ammunition to use against them in the kort of pub[l]ic opinion, and so smart regime criminals and traitors invariably decline my offer. But still they refuse to let me have my say.

6:00 a.m. entrySince whether Bob Joos will be railroaded today or not will be decided in a few hours, I shall post this widely and come back later today as to whether this matter was allowed by the ZOG jewdge or not.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-11-2010, 06:39 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Joos [Show] Trial Begins: Joos Being Screwed By His Pub[l]ic Pretender

Joos [Show] Trial Begins: Joos Being Screwed By His Pub[l]ic Pretender
                        Typpycull Bowel Movement Stupidity Bites Bob In The Ass

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1409#post1409
                        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=2988#post2988
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...092#post231092
                        http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...3653#post83653
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...oos-being.html
                        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=835

Originally posted by jewplin Glob

Joos trial begins; agent details visit to rural compound

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/loc...011224446.html

Published January 11, 2010 10:44 pm - SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Authorities recovered 19,000 rounds of ammunition, along with more than a dozen firearms and explosive materials, from the property of a self-professed white supremacist from McDonald County, witnesses testified Monday.
                        By Derek Spellman
                        dspellman@joplinglobe.com

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Authorities recovered 19,000 rounds of ammunition, along with more than a dozen firearms and explosive materials, from the property of a self-professed white supremacist from McDonald County, witnesses testified Monday.

Federal prosecutors are expected to finish presenting their case today in the trial of Robert Neil Joos, who is being tried in U.S. District Court on a federal weapons charge. He was identified during Monday’s testimony as an “an associate” of two men charged with a bombing in Arizona.

Joos’ defense attorney, Darryl Johnson, is expected to make his opening statement and mount Joos’ defense today. While cross-examining witnesses Monday, he pointed out that the property where authorities seized the weapons actually belonged to Joos’ family, not Joos himself.

Johnson also said that officers had found mostly older, “archaic” weapons that were legal and could have been used for hunting. He also contended that while authorities could trace where the weapons and explosive materials were manufactured, they could not trace their ownership.

But an undercover agent from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives who said he twice met with Joos on his 200-acre property in rural McDonald County testified that it “was clear to me that he (Joos) knew” that his previous felony convictions barred him from possessing the weapons recovered by federal law enforcement officers.

Undercover agent

ATF agent Tristan Moreland, who posed as a clandestine firearms merchant active in the “movement,” also said Joos admitted to owning one of the weapons that Moreland spotted during his visits to Joos’ compound early last year. The agent also said Joos showed a knowledge of explosives approaching the expert level.

“It was clearly part of his life,” Moreland said of Joos’ weapons collection, recounting that Joos once told him, “It’s all going to come down to whoever has the guns.”

Moreland said authorities learned of Joos during an investigation into a Feb. 26, 2004, bombing that injured Don Logan, the director of the diversity office for the city of Scottsdale, Ariz. Logan is a black man. Two others were injured in the attack.

Two men — brothers Daniel and Dennis Mahon — face federal charges in the bombing in Arizona and now await trial. The “very first call” one of the brothers made after the bomb was placed went to Joos, Moreland said, and Joos’ name surfaced again during conversations between the brothers and a confidential informant. The Mahons had a “very long history” with Joos, and they visited Joos and obtained some firearms training at his property, the ATF agent said.

“The Mahons had said often, ‘You got to meet this guy,’” Moreland said.

The undercover agent testified that Joos often spoke about his anti-government beliefs, and sometimes his racial beliefs, during their conversations. Visits to the property included tours of 20 “caves,” which included traditional caves and “dugouts,” that Joos described as potential defensive positions on the property, Moreland said.

‘Training video’

During one visit, Joos and Moreland watched “We Were Soldiers,” a Mel Gibson dramatization of the Vietnam War battle of Ia Drang. Joos, according to Moreland, intended it as a “training video” for how to repel an attack by government forces.

Johnson, Joos’ defense attorney, countered that Joos was always interested in the military, citing his attendance at the U.S. Air Force Academy.

Witnesses on Monday described the property as a remote compound, requiring any visitor to first travel down an approximately mile-long driveway and then through a fenced gate that Joos always kept locked. A few mobile homes were on the property, along with a number of cars and other signs of an apparent salvage operation.

The dwelling itself contained a couple of bunk beds, a kitchen, a bathroom and a storage area that held 15 firearms. One agent said he found a file labeled “explosives” at the home.

Background

Joos in 2004 led the Sacerdotal Church of David on the 200-acre farm near the community of Cyclone, between Powell and Pineville on Big Sugar Creek. Moreland said Joos at one point referred to a church, testifying that Joos said unspecified church “elders” owned the property.

But Moreland said “there was nothing on that property that resembled a church” or church operation.

Federal law makes it illegal for anyone who has been convicted of a felony to be in possession of firearms or ammunition.

Joos has a 1997 felony conviction for unlawful use of a weapon and a 2004 conviction for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.

Joos at one point refused to get a driver’s license, saying during a court hearing in 2002 that it was against his religion, and that he could “make no covenant with the heathen government.”

Arrest

Robert Joos was arrested in June 2009 after an undercover investigation focusing on several people allegedly involved in white-supremacist movements throughout the United States.

Comments:

Well, it is essentially pretty much all over except for the pissin'&moanin' for Pastor Bob Joos as with the [G]AID[S] of his federal pub[l]ic pretender Bob is going to spend the better part of a decade enjoying his fill of the swill to be provided in Club ZOG on a felony weapons rap. And, given that Robert is a true believer in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, perhaps much of this persecution from the forces Under Satan's Administration was to be expected. If ZOG can't find up an excuse to arrest what ZOG regards as 'dangerous free radicals' in the White Nationalist [bowel] Movement on conspiracy or weapons charges, something will be made up, like bogus child molestation or child pornography or drug charges, and enemies of ZOG will of course be tried before a ZOG-kort, have the pretend 'aid' of a ZOG-counsel, and have the testilying of ZOG undercover informants who admit to being professional entrappers of the ZOG herd claim whatever they please and the end result is the same: ZOG disposes of its racial enemies so that the looting of the [no-longer-so] Great Whigger Herd can continue into a New Dark Age.

Pastor Robert Joos made himself a target of the local, state and ZOG regime criminals. And as such, of course Bob Joos was going to be hammered down. As is happening now.

My point is to show how and why most of it was somewhat unnecessary. Robert Joos made a number of mistakes that he didn't need to have made -- the first of which was associating with unbelieving solipsistic heathen loudmouths within the bowel Movement, then letting pretty much any old government agents and informants run wild on his property gathering 'evidence' and the last was in going to trial with a pub[l]ic pretender who will try to lend a superficial gloss on what is in fact anti-white genocidal tyranny contrary to the CONstipation and Bill of Goods 'protections'.

On the other hand, Robert Joos supposedly has the freedumb to ASSociate with whomever he pleases, to arm himself as necessary to protect his life, liberty and property given that the mighty Evil Empire is falling apart, and to worship as he pleases. If you believe that, then it is because you are a ZOGling whigger ass-clown no longer in touch with the reality of the day. You don't have any rights whatsoever, ZOG will do whatever it pleases, this trial is based upon lies, and this jewspaper is part of ZOG. The ZOG kort record is doubtless fraudulent. And so the jewspaper merely repeats these lies as it benefits in the short term from ZOG. Anything written above in a jewspaper should be taken as a lie.

But before this is understood

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-13-2010, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Springfield jews-Liar: Joos Talked About Violent End To ZOG

Springfield jews-Liar: Joos Talked About Violent End To ZOG

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1410#post1410
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post231095
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2989
                          http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post83654
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...ked-about.html
                          http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=838

Originally posted by Springfield jews-Liar

Federal trial begins in 2004 Arizona mail bombing case
                          Agent: Man talked about violent end to government.

Kathryn Wall ? News-Leader ? January 12, 2010

http://www.news-leader.com/article/2...l+bombing+case
                          An undercover agent testified Monday that Robert Joos, a 56-year-old man on trial for federal weapons charges, often talked about a violent end to the U.S. government.

"(He thought) it would all come down to who had the guns," said Tristan Moreland, a special agent with the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Moreland testified he had seen much of Joos' more than 200 acre compound in rural McDonald County after a cooperating individual -- or civilian aide -- was able to gain the trust of two men with connections to Joos.

Joos was arrested in late June as part of an investigation into a 2004 mail bombing in Scottsdale, Ariz., that injured a black city official. His federal trial got under way Monday at the federal courthouse in Springfield.

Dennis and Daniel Mahon are in jail and awaiting trial in the bombing of that Arizona diversity office. Federal agents were able to locate phone records showing the first calls they made -- after allegedly mailing the bomb -- were to Joos.

Federal agents started attempting to make contact with Joos after they learned the brothers reportedly spoke of Joos' southwest Missouri property as a training facility.

Moreland was one of two undercover agents and the civilian aide who visited to compound twice in early 2009 to pose as allies to Joos. Moreland was undercover as a weapons dealer.

"We generally just talked about anti-government belief and sometimes racial belief," he said.

Moreland described seeing guns thinly veiled under sheets during his visits. He was also taken to at least 20 caves that Joos reportedly told him would serve as hideouts in case of attack.

There were other caves, Moreland said, that Joos would not take the group to see -- specifically his own.

"He said that it was his cave and it was where his main stockpile was," he testified.

When the defense asked why the agent didn't poke around and try to find out more information, Moreland said, "It's disrespectful and a way to get yourself killed."

A search warrant executed in June resulted in 15 guns being taken from the building assumed to be Joos' residence. It also yielded more than 19,000 ammunition rounds.

Most of the guns taken from the property were long hunting rifles or shotguns. Most were loaded.

Bomb-making substances, like fuses and blasting caps, were also found on the property. There was a file folder labeled "explosives" found in a filing cabinet containing pamphlets and instructions on bomb-making, officials testified Monday.

Joos is charged with being a felon in possession of firearms, ammunition and explosives -- another felony. He has two prior felony convictions, one for unlawful use of a weapon and the other for driving without a license.

At the time he was convicted for driving without a license, he contended that his religious beliefs did not permit him to have a driver's license.

His religious beliefs also kept him from wearing civilian clothing in the courtroom Monday. He appeared in court in a jail-issued orange jumpsuit.

Joos had not requested that his clothes -- which have fringe along the seams in what he said was accordance with biblical law -- be sent to the courtroom because he didn't think there would be a trial.

Joos is an ordained minister and his church, the Sacerdotal Church of David, reportedly has been linked with the white supremacy movement.

However -- prior to jury selection Monday -- Joos requested a gag order for the media, contending that any mention of ties to white supremacy would hurt his chances for a fair trial.

Judge Richard Dorr did not grant a gag order but he asked potential jurors if they'd seen a local TV news report that called Joos a white supremacist.

The trial began Monday with the defendant retracting his motion to replace his public defender. If granted, it would have been the second time Joos had requested a new attorney.

He retained Darryl Johnson after the judge informed Joos that he would not grant another continuance. Two continuances have already been granted in the case.

Joos said he wanted to represent himself with the defense that his prior convictions were a result of more than 30 years of government persecution. "I believe (the convictions) are false and I can prove it," he said.

Dorr told Joos those convictions would have to be appealed. Joos answered that he already had and lost those appeals.

Joos also wanted to call three witnesses for his defense. However, Johnson told the court that one of the men was dead, and the other two hadn't seen Joos in years.

"In my strategy, that wouldn't add to the defense of Mr. Joos," he said.

The prosecution presented seven witnesses Monday, most of whom were ATF agents. They testified to finding the guns in Joos' ownership, to his prior felony convictions and that the guns were the result of interstate commerce.

The prosecution is expected to bring two more witnesses today.

When U.S. attorney James Kelleher said he assumed the defense would not be presenting any witnesses since a witness list had not been presented, Johnson countered: "Don't assume anything."

Johnson said he expected to be done presenting the defense by noon today.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-13-2010, 11:06 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Neosho Daily Douche -- Joos Trial Begins In Springfield -- Jan. 12, 2010

Neosho Daily Douche -- Joos trial begins in Springfield

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1415#post1415

Originally posted by Neosho Daily Douche

By Staff reports
                            Neosho Daily News
                            Posted Jan 12, 2010 @ 01:40 PM

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Robert Joos retracted his motion to replace a public defender as his federal trial for being a felon in possession of firearms got under way in Springfield Monday.

The Powell resident, retained his attorney after a federal judge told the self-proclaimed white supremacist he would not grant another continuance, the Springfield News-Leader reported Monday. If granted, the continuance would have been the third in the case.

Joos has pleaded not guilty to federal weapons charges and is being held without bond. He was arrested in late June as part of an investigation into a 2004 mail bombing in Scottsdale, Ariz., that injured a black city official.

Federal prosecutors say an investigation found that people involved in the white supremacist movement in the U.S. met for survival training at Joos’ property in McDonald County. Joos owns 200 acres near Powell, and is pastor of the Sacerdotal Church of David.

Joos is also seeking some $23 million in damages from the federal government for alleged constitutional rights violations.

In a letter written last week to Joos and posted on his blog site, Martin Lindstedt, a Granby resident who is pastor of the “Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri,” asked Joos to consider asking for a delay in the trial.

In 2004, Joos was convicted of operating a motor vehicle without a license. Joos contends he was wrongfully convicted. During a 2002 hearing, he told the court he had no intention of obtaining a Missouri driver’s license, saying he is a “servant of God and can have no covenant with the heathen government.” After a court appearance that year, he told a Daily News reporter that he believes he does not have to have a driver’s license as he does not transport goods or people for hire.

Joos was hospitalized in November 2004 as a result of a hunger strike.

Copyright 2010 Neosho Daily News. Some rights reserved

Comment

jewplin Glob -- jewry Finds Bob Joos Guilty -- 12Jan10

jewplin Glob -- jewry Finds Bob Joos Guilty -- 12Jan10

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1416
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post231104
                              http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post2990
                              http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...ed=1#post83655
                              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/01/...-bob-joos.html
                              http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=840

Originally posted by jewplin Glob

Jurors return guilty verdict against Joos

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/loc...012223303.html

Published January 12, 2010 10:33 pm - SPRINGFIELD, Mo. ? It took jurors only nine minutes Tuesday to reach a guilty verdict against Robert Neil Joos Jr. Joos was convicted on a pair of federal weapons charges despite taking the stand in his own defense and denying ownership of the 15 firearms that authorities confiscated from his home last year.

By Derek Spellman
                              dspellman@joplinglobe.com

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. ? It took jurors only nine minutes Tuesday to reach a guilty verdict against Robert Neil Joos Jr.

Joos was convicted on a pair of federal weapons charges despite taking the stand in his own defense and denying ownership of the 15 firearms that authorities confiscated from his home last year. Federal agents also seized 19,000 rounds of ammunition and some blasting caps from Joos? rural McDonald County homestead, which authorities previously said was part of a 200-acre ?retreat location? used by white supremacists.

Denials

Joos, a former Eagle Scout and Air Force Academy cadet, was the lone witness to testify in his own defense, taking the stand Tuesday against the advice of his defense attorney. He denied owning any of the guns that were found at his home during a June 2009 raid by dozens of state and federal law enforcement officers.

?Some of that stuff I?ve never seen before,? he said, referring to the carts of weapons and ammunition that the prosecutor presented as exhibits.

Joos also denied being an anti-government white supremacist, taking aim at testimony Monday by an undercover agent who recounted visits to Joos? property and conversations with the defendant.

Joos said he believes he has been persecuted by the government ?ever since I started studying for the ministry.?

He also alleged that he was prevented from presenting witnesses in his defense during the trial in U.S. District Court in Springfield. He made the same claim when he was convicted in McDonald County Circuit Court of operating a motor vehicle without a valid license several years ago. That felony conviction formed part of the basis of the federal charges of being a felon in possession of firearms and explosives.

?The jury is never going to hear the whole truth,? Joos said.

Defense contention

Joos? defense attorney, Darryl Johnson, contended that the government?s case suffered from ?gaps? and ?unanswered questions.?

Federal prosecutors never showed Joos? fingerprints on any of the weapons or ammunition, Johnson said. The property was actually owned by Joos? family. At least several other people had access to the building where the weapons were found, and authorities never traced the ownership of the weapons themselves, Johnson said.

Jim Kelleher, assistant U.S. attorney for the Western District of Missouri, countered that the case turned on possession, not ownership, of the materials. In his residence, Joos had 19,000 rounds of ammunition ? enough to fill a Bass Pro Shops showroom, the prosecutor said.

?It?s almost difficult to argue this case because the evidence of possession is overwhelming,? Kelleher told jurors.

Biography

Joos devoted much of his testimony to his personal biography and achievements. He said he was a St. Louis native and the son of a chiropractor, and that he excelled in academics, physical fitness and the Boy Scouts before entering the U.S. Air Force Academy. He spent 2 1/2 years there before he was discharged for failing an aeronautical engineering course, and he later graduated with a degree in engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, he said.

He said he often worked as a handyman, in Colorado Springs, Colo., and later when he moved to McDonald County in the 1980s. He said that as an avid outdoorsman, he has always had a strong interest in recycling and sometimes served as a ?consulting engineer? for ?underground housing.?

Joos said he was raised in the Lutheran faith and later became an ordained minister in the ?Christian Israelite? faith. Long-bearded and long-haired, Joos said ?vows? he has taken bar him from cutting his hair, drinking alcohol or taking drugs.

He established a branch of the Christian Israelite faith in McDonald County called Sacerdotal Church of David. The church leases the 200-acre property from Joos? family, and Joos described what federal authorities called his residence as an office for the church, replete with books on church law.

?Front?

Kelleher called the church a ?front.?

?Religion is Mr. Joos? way to do what he wants,? he told jurors, saying that the defendant ?fantasized about duking it out with the evil federal government.?

Joos, 57, was identified during the trial as an associate of brothers Daniel and Dennis Mahon. The Mahons await trial in Arizona federal court in relation to a February 2004 mail bombing that injured Don Logan, the director of the diversity office for the city of Scottsdale, Ariz. Logan is a black man. Two others were injured in the attack.

The Mahons, according to authorities, already knew Joos and had visited his property for firearms and other training.

?The Mahons had said often, ?You got to meet this guy,?? an undercover agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives testified Monday.

Authorities said Joos also furnished undercover agents with instructions on how to make a bomb after one of the agents said he had a problem with some ?Kenites.? Joos denied that allegation, too.

Witnesses had described the 200-acre property as a remote compound near the community of Cyclone, between Powell and Pineville on Big Sugar Creek. Joos, the undercover agent said, referred to the caves on the property as potential defensive positions in case of a government attack.

A sentencing hearing for Joos is still to be set. He faces a total of 20 years in prison. He has indicated that he plans to appeal his conviction.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-13-2010, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X