+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I gets banned from phorafags/feebs

Quote Originally Posted by Metallic Fury View Post
    I don't visit VNN, so I do not know the story.

Never heard of her before.
    I typed her name into googlesearch and one of the first things that showed a link for was this

http://www.facebook.com/people/Krist...ing/1411670195

I know nothing about her, but looking at her profile, she seems right wing (Ron Paul fan),and anti-jew maybe

You sure you got her pegged right?
    "I don't visit VNN, so I do not know the story."

Well,If you don't know the story why the fuck are you giving your opinion in something you don't know any shit?

"Never heard of her before.
    I typed her name into googlesearch and one of the first things that showed a link for was this: "

Again You don't know any shit about that bitch but still you think that jewgle will open your eyes about everything you want to know like if jewgle was the Bible of Truthful knowledge.

"I know nothing about her, but looking at her profile, she seems right wing (Ron Paul fan),and anti-jew maybe
    You sure you got her pegged right?"

Once again and for the third time you are giving your worthless opinion about someone you don't know any shit.

What I do think is that you reacted as any typicull degenerate faggot whigger that can't see one of his unreachable Idols (AKA a Vulva) being under fire,then you took your cape out as any Captain save a HO would do and dare to questioning my statements about her.

you should know that when I say something is because is 100% true and that I have all the Facts about it.

So Fuck YOU.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:20 AM.

I put off responding, to see if any others would comment.

so, fuck me?
    how about you TELL US what the story is, instead of GIVING YOUR OPINION ABOUT WHAT NOBODY HAS A CLUE ABOUT ?

You come here telling us you got her sandbagged,
    but do not give us the thorough background ,
    like what Pastor Lindstedt would gives us when he writes on stories/info what we should know, when he writes.

I don't know you, why would I believe you without giving some background on this?
    You started to tell us something, but are too lazy to share it all?

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    you should know that when I say something is because is 100% true and that I have all the Facts about it.

So Fuck YOU.
    well, share some facts, otherwise, it is a useless post to us

Bitch shut the fuck up.Period.

The REAL WN know what I'm talking about,the rest ,the degenerate mamzers faggots like you ,don't count at all.

You sound like a fucking kike or maybe YOU are that degenerate jewess slut of Starr AKA Kristin Jemming from Minnesota behind your SN.

so take the dick outta your kikess degenerate mouth.

You are a nobody ,I don't OWE any shit to nobody.Period.

I only answer to the People I want to answer to and If I want...

besides what the fuck do you really know about "Metal"? you whigger transsexual hermaphrodite son of a whore?

Have You seen live at a Concert to the Greatest Metal Bands on Earth? cos I have you worthless cumeater son of a gang raped jewess womb.

don't ask me anymore stupid fucking questions,you wanna know something do your fucking research and stop barking at me you bastard animal.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:21 AM.

"I put off responding, to see if any others would comment."

Aww shit! shut the fuck up would ya?

I can't stand faggots like you that like to "talk for everybody" or waiting for "back ups" in order to "gain some recognition" from other faggots.

bitch,Fuck YOU! and Fuck the worthless quadruped whore of a mother animal's womb that gave your worthless life.

you are like all those feminist bitches that want everything "ready to go" instead of trying to fix it by themselves or find out the solution by their own means.

faggot,I will destroy you every time you stand in my way.
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:22 AM.

There are 2 ex VNN Mods, the Only ones that were Not working for ZOG in that ZOG false front that know for a Fact that she's a jewess slut,100% confirmed ....they showed me the proofs about it.

too bad they don't post anymore.

that's your answer you fucking son of baal.

now get the fuck out of my sight!

You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Fuck the Phora and Fuck the Jewish cunt of Starr AKA Kristin Jemming from Minnesota!.

ANY REAL ARYAN KNOWS that that BITCH is a JEWESS SLUT working for ZOG!!!!!!!!

I'M GLAD I DESTROYED HER STUPID SNOUT AT VNN!!!!!!
    Fucking cow alike eyes!

Besides you fucking stupid canuckistaner Dot-towel head Injun piece of shit ,The Best Ever Heavy Metal Album is:

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son -Iron Maiden!!!

Even that I don't like fucking degenerate Islanders brit wankers but they are the best motherfucker Heavy Metal Band on Earth.

So shut your piehole you fucking animal!
    Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010 at 10:23 AM.

Default Starr/Kristin is a Whiggress Nutsionalist.

Starr/Kristin is a Whiggress Nutsionalist.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1842

Quote Originally Posted by Metallic Fury View Post

I don't visit VNN, so I do not know the story.

Never heard of her before.
    I typed her name into googlesearch and one of the first things that showed a link for was this

http://www.facebook.com/people/Krist...ing/1411670195

I know nothing about her, but looking at her profile, she seems right wing (Ron Paul fan),and anti-jew maybe

You sure you got her pegged right?
    Kristen Jemming goes by the name of Starr or Hitler Goddess on both VNNF and phorafags/feebs. 6Killer used to flirt with her, she flirted back and then 6Killer told her that he had a wife and five doughters but asked her if she was gonna be a good Mormon second wife and so Starr lost interest.

She is OK, but still a silly female. She is looking for Aryan input but she is picky and sort of lives on-line. I've told her that she is gonna end up like her 'mother,' Susan, which is a joke as Susan is an evil femnishevik skank-twat wasting air looking for dick at the local truck stop.

I've called Starr another 'Ellen Goodman' type. She is sort of wasting her pussy, not having a husband or children, but she is a white girl.

So I'm sort of polite to her even if Crusader isn't because he got kicked off of VNNF. I got kicked off both VNNF and phorafags/feebs because I didn't play nice with the ZOGbots.

So, if any of you wish to trash out Kristen/Starr, then fine, this is the subforum to do it in. But I feel sort of sorry for her because most White Nationalists are sort of dorky and don't make good husband and father material. She won't screw niggers, but she won't put out immediately just yet either.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

I was banned(Varg-ina hacked my User CP and I couldn't log in anymore) at VNN because I was destroying and sending all the kikes,mamzers,spics,niggers,gooks,injuns and undercover ZOG bots to hell.

Then That ugly bitch of Starr/Kristin Jemming banned me also at the phora after only 20 something posts because I was also destroying that "little" forum full of mamzers,mongrels,kikes,spics,niggers,gooks,towel heads and ZOG bots.

However What I said about her BEING A JEWESS,is A Fact.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast