I'm here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here.

Sorry to take so long for an intro post. I've been waiting on a sick elderly parent hand and foot for a long time now. Now he's better and I have the time.

I'm a refugee from the VNN and other WNist/do nothing boards. I'm petitioning Pastor Lindstedt to change my name from Executor to something more normal.

I'm a recent convert to DSCI after crapping on the concept for a few years. Pastor Visser's calm debate style in combo with an occasional kick in the ass persuaded me to step back and take an objective approach to CI... and after awhile I became convinced that the Scriptures are true and I am a descendant of Israel and that Yeshua is King.

In any case, thanks for having me and I'll try to contribute something that makes sense from time to time.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

You Saved Your Own Life.

You Saved Your Own Life

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post547

Originally posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    Sorry to take so long for an intro post. I've been waiting on a sick elderly parent hand and foot for a long time now. Now he's better and I have the time.

I'm a refugee from the VNN and other WNist/do nothing boards. I'm petitioning Pastor Lindstedt to change my name from Executor to something more normal.

I'm a recent convert to DSCI after crapping on the concept for a few years. Pastor Visser's calm debate style in combo with an occasional kick in the ass persuaded me to step back and take an objective approach to CI... and after awhile I became convinced that the Scriptures are true and I am a descendant of Israel and that Yeshua is King.

In any case, thanks for having me and I'll try to contribute something that makes sense from time to time.
    Hello Victor:

I went in and changed your name and left the rest of the settings as they were. This v-bulletin software is extremely powerful and subtile and geared to the demands of hundreds of thousands of forum administrators over the past few years. I'm pretty glad I eventually got it up and running and as time progresses, I'll add smileys.

Your story of how you saved your own life illustrates how it is necessary to have a wide-ranging ministry of aboveground DSCI pastors, because what worked for you, with Pastor Visser's gentle but firm approach, probably wouldn't have worked if all you had was my rather harsh but harsh approach. This is why any effective aboveground confederation of DSCI Churches works in tandem and in network, not in hierarchy, of regional and different pastors bringing in new Christianized Israelites. I am so pleased that you saved your own life. So few Israelites do, living most of their short lives here on Earth in ignorance and despair. You have chosen to pick up the shield and buckle on the sword of Faith, and in doing so, chosen to live an eternal life.

If you would, please post your above message over on the Introduction thread on Pastor Visser's CPM forum and I'll repost this message over there as well. I think Pastor Visser will be pleased to know that he helped render live birth to an Christian Israelite brother -- nothing pleases a Pastor of YHWH more.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Oh he already knows... he and I have already had this discussion in PM, and I announced it publicly in two threads:

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...8&postcount=17

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=325

Thanks for the moniker change.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

Working...
      X