The Turner Diaries of June 29, 2009

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post540
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...315#post195315
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=610
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/07/...e-29-2009.html

here:
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=555#post555

Originally posted by The Turner Diaries

Granby white supremacist tries to have lawsuit against President Obama reinstated
    Monday, June 29, 2009

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2009/...s-to-have.html

Avowed white supremacist Martin Lindstedt, Granby, filed documents in U. S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri today attempting to have his lawsuit against President Barack Obama reinstated.

The documents are being shielded from public view, as are all other filings in the case, but the docket, which is open to the public says Lindstedt filed a motion to "alter, abolish, or amend" Judge Howard F. Sachs' June 17 decision to dismiss the lawsuit. Defendants, in addition to the president, included Sen. John McCain, and various state and Newton County elected officials.

Though the documents are unavailable through the court website, Lindstedt posted his original petition on another website, where he stated his main reason for going to court:

"The main reason that Plaintiffs are filing this lawsuit is simply that it goes against Plaintiffs' religious beliefs to allow any non-white, especially a n-----, to be in any position of authority over any White man, no matter how degraded."

It appears more of our taxpayers' money is going to be used to deal with this frivolous action.
    This lying whigger faggot kicked out of the jewsmedia who now is twisting the minds of young whiggers in the pub[l]ic skrewl system has no interest in accuracy or decency when publishing his lies. This contempt for the truth and cowardice in wanting to get it right is why Turner was kicked out on his ass at the Carthage JudenPress several years ago. They simply got tired of dealing with the inevitable contempt for his lies from their jewspaper audience, which is what inevitably happened in the days before the Internet. Whiggers refusing to read a liepaper means that the liepaper, while it can cause hurt and resentment from those it libels, inevitably suffers as the population makes fun of its veracity or even boycotts its advertisers. Today, what with the Internet, everyone and anyone can read my criticism of this lying faggot degenerate Randy Turner, and he gets a taste of his own medicine.

But Turner is a coward, as well as a liar and wannabe bully. I placed upon my blog a copy of the Rule 59(e) Motion, along with some criticism, and this cowardly faggot who can dish it out, showed that it cannot take it. The faggot simply refused to publish the below on its blog. Not to worry: anyone and everyone can read my comments below, which I posted on my own blog.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=608

Originally posted by Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt

PastorLindstedt says:
    June 30, 2009 at 9:42 pm

The following was placed in the comments section of Randy Turner’s “the Turner Diaries” :

================

Turner, ZOGling whigger ass-clowns:

The jewdge Howard F. Sachs closed the case so you nitwits can’t see what is written. The fact of the matter is that the lawsuit deals with the fact that non-whites are now allowed to run for office but overtly White Nationalists have been disenfranchised and thanks to TraitorGlenn Miller and his fed handlers not allowed to run for political office, jailed or not. You lying idiots probably wouldn’t want jewr whiggroid opinions challenged in any case. The jew judge is actually helping you whigger and mud nitwits in your hypocrisy maintainence.

Essentially ZOG/Babylon has gone from ‘negroes’ not being allowed to run for public office on a political party ballot to overt Whites not being allowed to run for public office on a political party ballot.

So you whiggers, jews, muds and faggots really have no problem with racial discrimination as long as it is the White Man who is to be the slave. You are such liars, thieves and hypocrites when it comes down to it.

In any case, you ZOGling ass-clowns can read the Rule 59(e) Motion To Alter, Abolish, or Amend This Regime Kort’s Order to Dismiss the Obongo Lawsuit at:

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=608

Turner has no idea of what he is writing about, but that certainly doesn’t prevent him from making ’stuff’ up and lying about it. No wonder the fool faggot got booted by the judenpresse. Like politicians, presstitutes have only a limited shelf-life as their lies catch up with them. A pity that lying faggots like hisself are allowed to turn White children into whigger nitwits at the Whigger Processing Plants, a.k.a. pub[l]ic skrewls.

Sooner or later ZOG is going to fall apart because you whiggers no longer can support jewrselfs, much less the jews and muds.

By the way, Turner, I have a number of venues so jewr deleting or editing this comment merely goes to show why you were kicked out of the jewsmedia as a liar. But being a coward as well as a lying faggot means that you can censor away opinion when inconvenient.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Typical nigger and whigger Commentary Allowed on The Turner Diaries

Typical nigger and whigger Commentary Allowed on The Turner Diaries

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=557#post557
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=612

Originally posted by The Turner Diaries

Granby white supremacist tries to have lawsuit against President Obama reinstated
    Monday, June 29, 2009

Avowed white supremacist Martin Lindstedt, Granby, filed documents in U. S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri today attempting to have his lawsuit against President Barack Obama reinstated.

The documents are being shielded from public view, as are all other filings in the case, but the docket, which is open to the public says Lindstedt filed a motion to "alter, abolish, or amend" Judge Howard F. Sachs' June 17 decision to dismiss the lawsuit. Defendants, in addition to the president, included Sen. John McCain, and various state and Newton County elected officials.

Though the documents are unavailable through the court website, Lindstedt posted his original petition on another website, where he stated his main reason for going to court:

"The main reason that Plaintiffs are filing this lawsuit is simply that it goes against Plaintiffs' religious beliefs to allow any non-white, especially a n-----, to be in any position of authority over any White man, no matter how degraded."

It appears more of our taxpayers' money is going to be used to deal with this frivolous action.
    One of Turner's fellow nigger skrule teachers chimes in:

Originally posted by Nigger Skrule Teacher/majii

I came upon your web site through a link at the Washington Monthly. The fact that right-wingers are still filing these birther lawsuits shows the depth of their hatred of non-whites, and to be concise, of some white people who do not view the world the way they do. As an African American of 50+ years, I have seen these types of attitudes over and over. I recently retired after teaching for 33 years in GA, a very red state, and witnessed this attitude in many parents of children I taught over the years. They knew I was qualified and competent, but some of them could never understand why their own children would talk about what a great teacher I was and a good role model for them. All they could see when they met me was my race. Never mind that when their children were in my U.S. History class, the majority of them would pass the state-mandated test in U.S. History required to graduate. The birthers view President Obama in a similar manner. Competency in the WH is not as important as the race of the person occupying it. Although he was not as competent for the job of POTUS as he should/could have been, President Bush was okay with the birthers because he was white.
    Nigger, get this straight: You are NOT an American. You are really nothing more than a nigger. If as a mamzer you have any place, it is in Africa -- if the niggers there will have you.

I have no doubt that at best you were arch in dealing with young whites at the pub[l]ic skrewl you taught for 33+ years turning their minds into whigger shitheads. Their parents, having to live with you niggers, certainly did not appreciate you trying to turn their children into nigger lovers and putative race-mixers. You see, twelve years of indoctrination can be and usually is set aside pretty quick by ten minutes alone with a nigger or niggers. Everyone, even the most stupid whigger, finds out pretty quick what niggers are like. Why, a nigger is nothing more than life support for a nigger cock. niggers are simply animals which can be trained but never educated out of niggerdumb.

Now some niggers are 'good niggers' and know their place, and know full well that even under Jim Crow segregation that they had it 100 times better than in Africa under [d]rule of nigger. But you sound like a typical nigger who just knows that the White man owes you a living, is to be jewr wage and tax slave unto the 666th [de]generation until there are no more White People left, in which case, its back to Africa while in AmeriKwa. Whiggers are to be nothing more than turkeys in the 'Kwa.

Now nigger, this lawsuit of mine was not another 'Birther' lawsuit. Rather, it goes to something fundamental: Today in the ZOGland a fraudulent nigger of foreign birth is allowed to run for president while a White man born in this country who openly holds White Nationalist views and expresses them is not allowed to run for governor and sheriff, regardless of whether he is locked up illegally in prison or a NutHouse. Rather, ZOG has become nothing more than a slave-gulag for Whites who are not allowed to peacefully hold views which run contrary to nigger Supremacy. And it is nigger Supremacy when niggers have more rights than Whites do. We live under a ZOG/Babylonian mighty Evil Empire which is falling apart trying to mix the seed of men, Daniel 2:43, in order to create a plantation in which the jews rule and there are no more Whites to challenge their rule over you muds. Now only a society in which whiggers exist can such a thing be deemed possible -- a White run social order would exterminate jews and control or deport non-whites and a nigger run society like Zimbabwe or Haiti starves to death. But foresight, regardless of what version of AmeriKwan History taught by you niggers might propagandise, is not a nigger trait, as proven by the fact that no nigger nation is ever prosperous. The nigger 'solution' to famine has always been to eat the weaker, less violent niggers.

I should have guessed that you were a nigger skrule teacher teaching nigger AmeriKwan history, as English, logic, and mathematics was never jewr strong suit. You are a retired nigger of at least 55 years of age, as if you taught for 33+ years and you had to start out with a teaching degree designed to prove jewr niggroid political reliability at the age of 22 from a nigger kollidge. But do not be surprised at the fact that White parents don't know what niggershit is being foisted off upon their children and wary of becumming the grandparents of niglets, courtesy of edjewcrat directives from the District of Corruption/Congoids and Atlanta.

Nigger, whiggers are wondering aloud how even the whigger ZOGland got saddled with a fraudulent nigger alleged president. I inform them that connected regime criminals and corporate cronyism ensured that one-half billion ZOGbux was spent to ensure Obongo's [s]election. A corrupt half-insane Manchurian McCaindidate was selected to lose, just as a half-jew named Kerry was selected to take a fall to Dumbya Boosh II in 2004. There would be massive [s]election fraud, as jewsual, and the Manchurian McCaindidate would be sure not to make any cumplaint, just like Gore and Kerry rolled over. Couple that with massive Repulsivecunt corruption and imbecility, starting and losing two Asiatic ground wars against the whoredes of Islam, destroying the tax base and economy practicing crony corporatism and paying off the inside gambling debts of jew banksters and exporting manufacturing jobs to China to where there is no more manufacturing left in the ZOGland, why, the whigger base stayed home or voted third party. Given the fact that the gliberal whiggers, muds, and all of you stupid dirty niggers voted for Obongo, in eight major blue-party Demmyctwat states tipping the [s]Electorial College what do you think was going to happen?

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

What is it with these retards talking about "birthers"? Has this stupid coon ever read the consitution? it clearly states that only someone born in America may be President.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
      http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Working...
      X