Pick A Side

Pick A Side

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1598#post1598
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...507#post201507
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=772#post772
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/pick-side.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=665

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/eLIEkhazer View Post
    Marty did 3 1/2 years for child molestation plain & simple. He was let out of the mental ward [where he was diagnosed as being bi-polar & obsesive/ compulsive] because he had already served the amount of time he would have if he had went to trial & been convicted,

He likes to accuse me of all sorts of stuff because I questioned his behavior during his trial [shaving half his beard, talking gibberish, acting the fool, etc]. As usual his erratic behavior reflects upon innocent christians who claim our faith.

I figure if he is messing with me he is leaving the others alone.
    I have a hard and fast rule for mamzers and whiggers who repeat ZOG lies which destroyed my family and placed me in jail and the NutHouse for 3 1/2 years: All males will be skinned alive, or crucified or hung with ropes made from the guts of their families, but before texecution, they will be forced to bite off their own and their spawn's testicles and their females will be put to their proper use. Insofar as regime criminals are concerned, that is a standing order. But whiggers and mamzers who hide such criminals will pay with their lives as did Sodom and Gomorrah and the sinning tribe of Benjamin.

Now this criminal slant-eyed mamzer brought himself to my attention on Pastor Visser's old forum by telling the above lies. As a spawn of Satan mamzer, it lies even when the truth would serve it better.

The fact of the matter is that I never was properly arraigned, and because I insisted on defending myself against the bogus charges -- essentially ZOG grabbed the grandchildren and got the slightly retarded one to, they say, claim that I kissed his penis. The trick was to try to find a jewry to claim that I was guilty of something which couldn't be proven or disproven. So, eventually the lies wore thin, the NutHouse decided that they couldn't dope me up indefinitely, and on Feb. 27, 2009 at the preliminary hearing the charges had to be dismissed because my grandson wised up and told Jake Skouby and Bill Dobbs that it never happened or that he was going to say so. So in other words, at the soonest available opportunity, i.e. the preliminary hearing, the bogus case fell apart.

Now the documents proving my side of the case can be seen as I posted them. Bryan Wright, of course, prefers to believe, repeat and embellish the ZOG lies every time it can because it is the spawn of Satan. As do its fellow spawn of Satan within the bowel Movement, be they whigger or mamzer. Conversely, the DSCI Church and the honest Resistance chose not to believe these lies.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/naboth21.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/ml051005.html

Nor does Bryan Wright have any knowledge or understanding as to what I was allegedly diagnosed with by the jew and nigger psychiatrists. Doubtless Bryan Wright, as a professional criminal and mamzer, does know the psychiatric jargon as applied to itself, though.

It is not the toilet-paper 'protections' of the CONstitution and Bill of Goods which keeps the White man free, but rather a willingness to exterminate any regime criminal and anyone who sides with them by means of civil war. Right now ZOG is hurtling towards a religious, racial and class civil war which we DSCI call the Great Tribulation which will sort this thing out.

Now this degenerate imbecilic mamzer has but one talent taken from its father, Satan/Cain/TubalCain/some pictish hybernigger petty criminal and that is lying. Lying even when its lies can be easily disproven.

Now I have not called for the banning of Bryan Wright from Pastor Visser's forum but rather that this little mamzer monkey be placed within a jewlag wherein it can sling its shit where-ever it pleases and be used as a sort of 'training kike.' What is not important are the antics of this little kike mamzer monkey spawn of Satan but rather those who, while professing to believe in Dual-Seedline Christian Identity would allow this thieving lying mamzer who has already been banned here for making threats against myself and Pastor John Britton and who was let back on by Pastor Visser for whatever reason, and now is 'recognized' as being 'THE' [d]ruling head, not tail, of the Church of the Sons of YHWH, even though Pastor Visser's old forum is replete with admissions that it was incorporated as the Church of the Sons of YHWH -- Reformed, that it had resigned, that it was no longer a board member. In fact, this thieving mamzer has recently deleted a spurious photo of itself at variance with an admitted photo with slanted eyes and prison tatts. Now it threatens to make baseless lawsuits against the Church of the Sons of YHWH and against myself, along with sundry lies concerning that which is knows nothing about, ever scheming to gain information. The board members of the Church of the Sons of YHWH think that Bryan Wright, in addition to being a mamzer claiming that everyone else is a mamzer, but is likely a criminal acting as an informant.

Again, what is most important isn't the actions of a satannic mamzer and petty criminal acting according to its inherent nature, but rather how those who claim to be of Christian Israel react to such as Bryan Wright. If slant-eyed lying mamzers who claim that Pastors Wesley Swift, Richard Butler, Jeromy Visser (before sucking back up to Visser), myself, and John Britton -- and Bryan Wright obviously has never seen a picture of or met John Britton although this mamzer is obviously compelled because of fear to try to find out what Britton looks like -- ex-friends like the mamzerizer Dave Barley are mamzers, then what is left is that DSCI is turned upon its head to where lying jew or asiatic mamzers are the [d]ruling clergy and White men are now those kicked out of their own racial religion.

What is not important is the dogs and goats and rats and snakes getting into the house and shitting on the carpet and tearing up the furniture and biting the children, but rather who is the traitor who let the enemies of Christian Israel within the gates, regardless of whatever reason.

My purpose, since getting out of the jail and NutHouse has been to purify the aboveground DSCI Church of the skinhead and biker and criminal and mamzer rabble which Pastor Butler in his dotage let into the Church -- a hundredth the size of what it was under Wesley Swift -- by making such shape up or ship out. And I certainly have not been thanked for doing this necessary task of laying about me with a whip and a flail any more than Jesus Christ was thanked for performing a similar temple housecleaning. It is way past time to run off the CreaTards, whiggers, petty criminals, drunkards and dopers, thieving lying Genesis 3:15 mamzers, wannabe nutzi gauleiters, hard-core addicts, idiotic whigger shitheads, and anyone employed by jews to cause trouble.

The past few days has seen a mamzer and whigger incursion on this forum. This means that this Covenant People's Ministry forum is deemed valuable enough to infiltrate. It also means that such vermin think that there is weaknesses aplenty for them to exploit, like a tree or animal weakened by age or degeneracy. As in any White nation infected by jews and jew-think, either the nation kicks such off or the nation dies of the infestion. The same with this forum. This forum will live or die according to how it handles its mamzer incursion.

By the way, Pastor John Britton informs me that Bryan Wright made a threatening phone call to his home this morning. I fail to see why this behavior is tolerated.

So I suggest that those who are of Christian Israel pick a side as to who they will believe: Myself and Pastor John Britton or a slant-eyed lying thieving mamzer like Bryan Wright, who cannot and will not keep any agreement it has ever made, and who previously left with a talmudic curse for all the sons of Adam. Those who chose unwisely were routinely killed for their stupidity by events as brought about by YHWH. YHWH has no patience for deluded diseased sheep who choose evil.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-05-2009, 10:58 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Nice Try Thieving, Bryan Wright

Nice Try Thieving, Bryan Wright

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=777#post777
      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1610#post1610
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...523#post201523
      http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...an-wright.html
      http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=667

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/eLIEkhaZAR

Posted 08-03-2009 at 01:50 PM by Eliezer
      Updated 08-03-2009 at 11:22 PM by Eliezer
      Tags 6killer, britton, internet defamation, lawsuit, lindstedt

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/blog.php?bt=53

As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
      CSOY Board of Directors.
      Originally posted by admin
      Posted 08-04-2009 at 10:04 PM

Would you and CSOY like your own subforum at CPF?
      Originally posted by Bryan Wright
      No, a blog is fine for now, I dont want to clutter up the main forum with my opinions & observations. I just seek the TRUTH about what I have been told.

I haven't spoken with Gulett for awhile so I dont want to claim to speak for him or the CSOY right now.

The reason marty called me 3 times from the insane asylum was the he was being obsessive/compulsive about the CSOY trust fund, which [contrary to marty] I had no idea of the amount. I did speak with the Brother responsable for the trust several times & he insured me he would protect the fund from harm.

With the history of lies that the lindstedt/britton duo are speading about everybody that questions anything they say & martys bi-polar obsesive/compulsive disorders, I must assume that they are going to try to get some sort of control over the fund. I just need to make the Church body aware my concerns over this.

Posted Yesterday at 11:40 AM by Eliezer
      What is scary isn't Bryan Wright acting like a thieving mamzer -- it is Visser aiding and abetting Wright. First by letting Wright back. Then letting Wright attack. Then the whigger and unknown mamzer sockpuppets. Then Visser's wife. And now Visser offering Wright his own forum -- AS UCOY DIRECTOR SANS THE REAL SENIOR PASTOR JOHN BRITTON.

Oh what to do. What to do.

Well, luckily YHWH gave me a memory like a tombstone and made the thieving spawn of Satan like Bryan Wright, slant-eyed gookazoid mamzer with a memory as short as its slant gook mamzer pecker. Like most liars who try to make the transition to the Internet, they forget they's . . . . bifurcated tails/tales.

I remember Bryan Wright/Lying Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained Pictish hybernigger criminal extraordinnaire both telling me that it was ordained in the Aryan Brotherhood when it was in prison, and how it didn't want to be held responsible for the massive amount of money given to Gulett since he didn't get any so he was resigning and had done so at the first of 2007, how Gulett needed to guzzle whiskey and snort coke at the back pew (presumably so that Bryan Wright could officiate alone at the head of the church), and after wasting two 15 minute calls at the NutHouse this evil sanctimonious thieving mamzer finally told me who was in charge of the funds, an elderly old DSCI man in Ohio, a contemporary of Butler, Swift, and Neumann Britton, John Britton's uncle. This thieving mamzer then told me not to call again -- and I agreed. I really was tired of dealing with this slimy mamzer.

What had started this was not only John Britton asking me what was with this thieving bastard who claimed that he had formed a new church called "Church of the Sons of YHVH -- Reformed" and wondered what to think of it. I said that there was no good reason to call it "Church of the Sons ofYHVH" if this Bryan Wright was loyal to Gulett, and no good reason to takethe name and tack on -- 'Reformed' if Wright wasn't loyal. What difference did it make?

Well, on the new ward the one good privilege was getting to make three 20 minute calls per day as opposed to only whatever I could sneak in as a perpetual level one because I called this deranged faggot nigger named James Bates a 'deranged negro homosexual' and got an intolerable from this idiotic bitch named Patty Powers, who was pretty much insane herself as a nurse.

So, I'd call Roxie, and if Roxie wasn't home, then John Britton. And in August 2007 John Britton was in a rage over a whining letter written to him by Morris Gulett blaming John Britton for not somehow fixing the church that Gulett had screwed up by giving it to Joe Johnson, a little man with a big head for power who expelled me, this kid who was really Rick Spring connected who tore down his forum named Zack Craft, David Donald Duck Swaim from jew yawk who was associated with Kreis and Jay Faber, and, with hardly anyone left to kick out, Pastor Jeromy Visser. The web page was down and Hengist wouldn't fix it. (Hengist had already betrayed me too.) But what put John Britton in a rage was Gulett bitching that he wouldn't take collect calls at $50 each more than once a month and wasn't sending Gulett $100 a month.

Well, I told John Britton to calm down, to not go down to Florida to kick Gulett's ass and not to resign as Acting Pastor and I'd see what was going on. And I found out from Bryan Wright that this dead nazi had left the Redfearin/Gulett Church of the Sons of YHWH at least $400,000 and Bryan Wright thought that Gulett had run it through on nose candy, having a drug problem.

So, eventually I got from both Bryan Wright and John Britton the name and telephone number to call in Ohio of the old guy who was on the board and who run the trust fund. And after the first few calls -- I found out that yes, this dead nazi got religion, went DSCI before he croaked, and left 40% of his estate to Redfearin's/Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH, worth at least $400,000. So, why did Gulett feel any need to plot to rob banks if he was getting $400,000? Well, ZOG learned from the Eric Thomson/Zundel case to not let CI churches and Klansmen and White Nationalists get hold of money from dead nazis. The matter was locked up tight by ZOG and the Ohio regime to where Gulett got all of $1,000 the first year and $400 a year after that. The old guy would visit the dead nazi's grave twice a year as stipulated and that was that. Bryan Wright, who the old gentleman despised thoroughly, found out that there was only $400 per year and Gulett was getting most of that and decided to resign from the board. But the thieving mamzer still held out and didn't go through. Visser was brought back as an ordained minister, but had nothing to do with the trust fund.

So everything was explained and it certainly explained motivation. This thieving mamzer Bryan Wright tried to steal $400,000 but couldn't, sleezed as much as possible, claimed to resign but neglected to do so as promised. Gulett thought he needed money, got caught on videotape, brought down a 23 year old kid with him, and took a plea 'bargain' and screwed the pooch by giving it to a little man, and then when there wasn't much left gave it to his sidekick John Britton to try to fix and Britton didn't have the time or inclination to do so. John Britton wanted me to put up a phpbb3 forum the other day on Gulett's web page and I begged off because I am still annoyed at Gulett's idiotic betrayal of me for nothing in August 2005 and because I already run two forums of my own, one phpbb, one v-bulletin. I don't need to hear any bitching from Gulett at least not before I get to chew on Gulett's ass.

So this thieving mamzer called me a child molester on Visser's old forum, and both me and John Britton ran this mamzer off by posting its slant-eyed prison-tatted picture and Bryan Wright left after delivering a talmudic curse. This thieving mamzer doubtless got kicked out of its Jukesfront 'crew 38' in April and came onto Pastor Visser's new v-bulletin forum in April, made threats and tried to out John Britton by publishing Britton's contact information, and was banned by Visser.

Now Bryan Wright is back, still making threats (but without the Volksfront crew in evidence -- did T-34 front plate forehead tell the thieving mamzer to not take his crew's name in vain?), calling John Britton's home yesterday. But now we have a sundry crew of whiggers and mamzers and Visser's wife supporting Bryan Wright. And it seems that the 'Admin' of Pastor Visser's v-bulletin thinks Bryan Wright is still a director of the Church of the Sons of YHWH. Well, thieving little jew mamzers are NEVER as smart as they thinks they is:

There is a thread on Pastor Visser's old forum, called "Johnson OUT . . . Visser IN" concerning the events of from late November 2005 to December 2008. The thread was started by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright and this thieving mamzer has the bit in its kike snout getting rid of Joe Johnson.

Only a member of the old forum can read the thread, so sign up and read it for yourself. I've taken the precaution of saving it to hard disk myself:

Originally posted by Billy Wood/Bryan Wright

Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed notes 5-30-07

http://cpm.noonhost.com/5-vt339.html?start=40#p2514

by Billy Wood ? Thu May 31, 2007 4:28 am

For those who have asked:

]the Church of the Sons of YHVH is a corporation registered in Ohio. My ordination is thru Swift-Butler-Redfeairn-Gulett. I do not feel that Morris Gulett is qualified for service so I left there & took a sabbatical from contact with anyone until I was led to do what I am now doing.

] I started Church of the Sons of YHVH -Reformed to begin to form a real-world Church in order to take Christian Identity to the next level.

] We plan on meeting a few times a year in person for fellowship

] There will be no fees for any 'memberships' but there will be continuing requirements to be active. For example; to be considered for a position of leadership you will be required to possess a valid Certificate of Christian Education from the American Institute of Theology. I have one of these & I know what it takes to earn one.

] In time we will put together a program for those seeking a true ordination in the World's Premier Christian Identity Church organization. Trust me, you will have to earn this one, There are enough goofballs with titles out there. We want stable Men of God in leadership positions.

Thats it for now.

BW
      So, Bryan Wright allegedly formed his own church -- in Ohio. Why Ohio when he lives in Sumner Washington and has property close to Dave 'the Miscegenator' Barley (now deemed an ex-friend and a fellow mamzer) around Sandpoint Idaho? Is there any reason, except maybe 400,000 of them, to be incorporated in Ohio? And this thieving kike mamzer and petty criminal left Gulett's church -- leaving pore Mo to drink and snort coke by himself in the back pew of the prison chapel -- and now claims that because it didn't resign in writing that it is a member of the [d]Ruling Council?

So what is with this claiming that Bryan Wright is still a member of a corporation that he admittedly left and for which he formed a competing corporation claiming to be 'Reformed' by the Admin of Pastor Visser's v-bulletin forum? But, even claiming the ridiculous, since when does a rebel director who left and formed his own competing church corporation have any authority to come back and remove the Acting Senior Pastor John Britton explicitly recognized in the legitimate Church of the Sons of YHVH (the one neither allegedly 'reformed' or deformed by a lying thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose)?

Originally posted by The Church of the Sons of YHVH Constitution & By-Laws

The Church of the Sons of YHVH is an international, theo-political, Christian Identity church organization governed by the will of the Creator, our Father YHVH, outlined in His Holy Word, the Bible.

The Church of the Sons of YHVH was founded June of 2002. The church was founded by Pastor Ray Redfeairn and Pastor Morris Gulett.

The current Senior Pastor of the church is Morris Gulett and the Assistant Pastor is John Britton.

ARTICLE 1. MEMBERSHIP

Paragraph 1. Any person desiring membership in the Church of the Sons of YHVH must first submit a membership application and provide all of the data requested in said application. A person's membership will be decided upon by the Senior and/or Assistant Pastor after a character and background check have been completed.

Paragraph 2. A member's status can be revoked at anytime by either the Senior Pastor or the Assistant Pastor. However, the member has a right and a duty to seek an appeal of the Board of Directors. If the Board of Directors sees fit to overturn the decision to terminate said person's membership, then this should be brought before the Senior/Assistant Pastors for examination. If the decision to end the member's status is overturned, then a record of the events will be placed in the members file and he/she will be reinstated on a probationary period of 90 days.
      Seems to me that under Paragraph 2 that Assistant Pastor John Britton can revoke at any time -- like yesterday -- the membership of one thieving lying Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, with 666 other a-lie-asses, each with 666 forked serpent tongues each bringing in a 666th several tale, perjury, perjury in the Satannic degree. 666 [Lyin'] Wongs make one Bryan Wright.

And, by kicking out perhaps Pastor Visser, if necessary or desirable, then how is it possible for them to win an appeal to the remaining Board of Directors consisting of Pastors Britton, Gulett, and the director in Ohio who despises Bryan Wright and thinks this thieving lying mamzer is a fed snitch like Dave Hall to boot?

I think that this indictment drawn up by myself is sufficient cause for Pastor John Britton to revoke at any time -- like now -- this thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al. But how to put it?

I know. Let's try what worked before!

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Billy Wood
      Johnson OUT . . . Visser IN

http://cpm.noonhost.com/vp1274.html#p1274

Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:20 am
      This is an official statement I received from Pastor Morris L. Gulett that I was asked to post on the Legion of Saints forum. As a Church steward, I would be glad to but Joe Johnson has locked the Church forum & refuses to release the forum passwords to the Ruling Committee as requested by the owner of the Church forum, Pastor Morris L. Gulett.

The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints expresses its gratitude to Covenant Peoples Ministries & Pastor Jeromy Visser for allowing Pastor Gulett to have a voice in the administration of the Church & Legion he co-founded with Pastor Ray Redfeairn.

In HIS Service
      Bryan Wright / Ruling Committee Member
      Church of the Sons of YHVH

12/22/2005

Kindred,

Greetings in the great and mighty name of YHVH!

I hope this letter finds you all well.

I am writing you all for the express purpose of informing you that ?assistant pastor Joe Johnson? is no longer with the Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints. His membership as of today 12/22/05, is revoked and his ordination as ?pastor? is no longer valid but stands null and void.

Joe Johnson was removed from our ranks for:
      Insubordination,
      Dereliction of duty,
      Failure to obey orders,
      Unchristian-like rude behavior towards members and supporters
      Conduct unbecoming an Aryan.

I extend my personal apologies to anyone who has been threatened or offended and only wish that someone would have made me aware of what had been transpiring in my absence much sooner.

I also offer my personal apologies to Pastor Jeromy Visser of the state of Georgia, whose ordination as Pastor and his membership in the Legion of Saints should have never been revoked by Joe Johnson. And that action taken by Joe Johnson is also to be considered null and void with Jeromy Vissers ordination as Pastor and membership in the Legion of Saints fully restored as if it were never rescinded.

Now, with this order of business taken care of, lets put this behind us and move forward with our agenda outlined in the Manifesto of the Legion of Saints.

I pray for you all daily as I pray for our entire people to awaken from its slumber.

I look forward to the day when I am returned to my home and office and am once again able to lead the Church and political organization in a greater capacity.

I remain very respectfully yours,

Morris L Gulett,
      Senior Pastor/President,
      Legion of Saints
      I suggest that this thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al. be removed for all of the reasons Joe Johnson was deservedly removed:
      • Insubordination,
      • Dereliction of duty,
      • Failure to obey orders,
      • Unchristian-like rude behavior towards members and supporters

I suggest that the "Conduct unbecoming an Aryan" charge be changed to 'Conduct becoming, indeed typical, for a "thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al."

In addition, the following charges should be added:
      • Lying like a true spawn of Satan, even though from the cursed seventy times seventy line of Lamech/TubalCain (this jewkin will ALWAYS think itself a LOT smarter than it actually is and will always get caught by the White man),
      • Making cowardly threats to violence at its own hoofs and the hands of skinhead whigger shitheads in nutzi jewniform both via the internet and interstate/intrastate calling.
      • Theft and attempted idiotic theft by deceit and by means of bogus incorporation.
      • Simply being a "thieving Pictish hybernigger petty criminal with prison tatts and slant gook eyes and a kike hose-nose named Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khaZAR/Genghis Mamzer/Timid the Lame-Brained, et.al." with a massive Genesis 3:15 enmity against the Aryan Christian Israelite White Man and family even though a pretty pathetic excuse for a perpetually detected petty criminal from a jewnion of Pentecostal linthead and hybernigger Pictish petty criminal.
      • Whatever else charges can be extracted prior to standard [mis]treatment for Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome by Chief of Resistance Internal Security Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt following the Iron Felix Dzerzhinsky Revolutionary Resistance Manual of Summary Drumhead Korts-Martial.

And the excuse that Bryan Wright gave for removing Pastor John Britton? Well Bryan Wright lied that Gulett demanded that all his ministers have completed the AIT correspondence course and then claimed that I and John Britton said that we had completed it. This is another lie. Gulett doesn't have an AIT course completion certificate -- in fact John Britton groused to me in January 2006 that he was willing to pay for Gulett to take the course in prison and Gulett refused. Gulett never demanded his ministers have an AIT certificate. When Bryan Wright made up this lie I said that I bought the course in May 1999 but because of a conflict with Mike Hallimore never completed it. John Britton completed his back before Mike Hallimore got hold of it from Bertrand Comparet's papers even though already ordained by Butler and his father James Britton. There were no certificates back then given out in those pioneering times. John Britton is born DSCI royalty if there is such a thing.

Give it up, Bryan Wright. Time to go into the mamzer-monkey jewlag/tard corral/hell at Pastor Visser's forum and sling jewr shit at visiting whigger diseased idiot sheep.

And way past time to put the little lying thieving mamzer-monkey in its own little virtual jewlag/tard corral/hell as well, Pastor Visser. It's over. Let's get back to work.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-06-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

For the [prison] Record

For the [prison] Record

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post778
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1611#post1611
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post201525
        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...on-record.html
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=669

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/E-LIE-khazar View Post
        For the record:

1) I have never been to prison, to say I have IS A LIE. I did 30 days in county jail once.

2) To say I have 'prison tats' IS A LIE [see above]

3) I am not a member of the Aryan Brotherhood. to say so IS A LIE. see #1 above

4) I am not a skinhead, to say so IS A LIE.

I had a PRISON MINISTRY to outreach to Whites in prison which included members of the Aryan Brotherhood & Aryan Circle.

that said, my LITTLE BROTHER is a member of the Aryan Brotherhood & was a CONFEDERATE HAMMERSKIN. Thats why I can freely walk amoung them, they know my family.

Now watch..I will still be accused of having 'prison tats' & all sorts of things because THEY ARE OF THEIR FATHER SATAN & HE WAS A LIAR FROM THE BEGINNING.
        For the record:

Typical whigger criminals, their tatts and ordinations

http://cpm.noonhost.com/vp3775.html#p3775
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...491#post131491
        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...112&p=343#p344
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post614

Originally posted by BryanWright
        Hey marty, my original ordination came from members of the Aryan Brotherhood & Aryan Circle-Texas. Will that count??

hey marty, If you have any questions you can write my little brother, he is an AB member & former Hammerskin. He is doing his 4th stretch in AZ right now but I can get you his addy. [might have a hard time 'splaining your charges to him though]

Hey marty, did you take your pill tonight, dont get behind. You know what really helps?? those pill containers with the days on them so you can pre-fill a weeks worth.
        The Aryan Brotherhood has rotted out in the past few years as they allowed whigger criminals, regardless of quality, to get in. Comparing AB today with the former AB of 30 years ago is like comparing drafted Georgian SS hiwis with the 1941 SS Panzer Lehr. As a brand name it simply doesn't mean much any more.

I forgot that this sanctimonious baal-priest was a 'former' criminal, what with its sanctimonious whining whining against Pastor Gulett to jewstify trying to steal Gulett's church and Gulett's church's money.

A whigger criminal invariably makes the assumption that everyone accused by ZOG is as guilty as it was. Some whigger punk on itz first trip to the prison almost always tries to join the Aryan Brotherhood, based upon bullshit it hears from the Hitler Channel on the jewTube and upon keeping both of the first rules of prison survival: #1. Stick with your own kind and #2. Mind your own business.

So I've seen older whigger criminals who have lost their cuteness on their second or fifth trip to the NutHouse or jail. And they invariably have some sort of prison tattoo, invariably with a nazi eagle or swastica or SS runes or all of the above. They hide their prison tatts the second time because not only the niggers get all pissed off, but because the other whigger criminals know that the no-longer cute whigger jailbird made the calculation as fish to either become the punk of one homosexual 'Aryan' or the bitch of 20 niggers with GAIDS. So the prison tatts are in essence a brand. A brand that the whigger criminal was an Aryan punk. whigger criminals in prison a second or third time from SouthWestern Missouri get a '417' tatt because 417 is the area code. Its a racial tattoo of the professional whigger criminal just as niggers from Kansas City will get a 816 tattoo. The 417 tatt is not an admission of punkitude like the nazi bullshit. Once you've been any time in jail or elsewhere with criminals you can read prison tatts like a uniform or a newspaper.

So just as Robert Frenz and Eric Thompson wanted to see Yuriy Kirienko's internal Russian passport -- to see if it said 'jew' -- so too would I like to see Bryan Wright's prison tatts. I bet that BraunRat has a big German Wehrmacht eagle with swastica on itz back and a pair of SS runes on both itz butt cheeks, meaning that BraunRat was extremely willing to please. He might be a big fat sleezeball whigger wannabe now, but when it was a punk doubtless it drove the niggers wild with both lust and hunger.

So BraunRat found the nazi jay-sus. And it got an ordination from the Aryan Brotherhood, or so it says. But it couldn't wait to trade it in for Gulett's ordination through Butler all the while it was sleezing about how Gulett was a sinner against ZOG, and trying to steal from Gulett. So was it lying in the past, or is it lying now, or has it ever quit lying? And the only way to tell is that itz lips are moving. It has no loyalty to anything other than itz self.

And it makes the mistake that it is dealing with stupid whiggers. DSL pastors are not as a general rule ever in prison. But some of them have been, and know how prison life is organized. Do you think that the Aryan Brotherhood would be pleased to know that Bryan Wright held their ordination in such contempt that he tried to hide it -- up until the point that this baal-priest thought that itz DSL enemies would be scared of the Aryan Brotherhood? Are we a bunch of niggers to be scared by the Klan?

And by all means, give me the address of jewr little brother. I will want to explain what his worthless older brother is doing to the family name and putting his nuts in danger as well. While you are at it, I want the names and addresses of jewr CreaTard whigger ass-clowns on jokesfront as well. And by the way, does little brother have prison tatts and where are they located? :lol:

And is the entire jukes of Hazzard Wright clan in prison? And is their any significance to jewr nickname of BraunRAT that jew've given jewrself? And in addition to Barley & Klunt & her meercat are you in touch with Rick Spring via jokesfront?

And while you are at it, send him the previous threads, especially:
        http://cpm.noonhost.com/viewtopic.ph...0&p=3773#p3773

When jewr suffering from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome, care for a Haldol?

http://www.whitenationalist.org

(Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 am)
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-08-2009, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Bryan Wright's/Lyin' Wong's Baal-Priest ZOG Mamzerfest

Bryan Wright's/Lyin' Wong's Baal-Priest ZOG Mamzerfest

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1641#post1641
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=788#post788

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin Wong/Elly-Khazar View Post
          I recieved a e-mail for those interested. I am not sure who is hosting but I will be there.

WE ARE SPONSORING A NORTHWEST CAMP OUT ON SEPTEMBER 12. ALL RACAILIST ARE INVITED .THIS WILL BE A WHITE NATIONALIST EVENT. IT WILL BE HOSTED ON PRIVATE PROPERTY IN THE VANCOUVER WASHINTON AREA. GOOD FOOD, GOOD COMRADESHIP LOTS OF FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY. WERE PLANING A HANGING JEW PINATA FOR THE KIDS, BONFIRE AND SPEAKERS. MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR THIS EVENT. CONTACT godsrace@yahoo.com
          What a WONDERFOOL notion from a probable mamzer ZOG snitch. Go to a public meeting with jewniformed clowns in which every third jewniformed whigger is a $PLC/ADL/FBI agent provacateur or snitch, the other one third are curious whiggers wanting to be offended, and the remaining third are idiots.

Have your little darling haters be filmed swinging at the jew pinata and when you get home find the local Child Protective Services gliberal whigger lesboskank ready to take your little 'haters' away to where they can be sold, then raised by rich gliberal whigger faggot perverts skruled in the ways of ZOG.

WHY SHOULD ANYONE EVER GO TO THESE MEETINGS ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE, WHERE THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY OF EFFECTIVE INTERNAL SECURITY, AND NOTHING USEFUL WILL GET DONE?

Can we not get things done by private activism, and, when necessary by means of Internet video-conferencing?

I got a better idea: Bryan Wright's ZOG Mamzerfest. Lyin' Wong invites, on behalf of itz Church of the Spawn of Belial -- Deformed all of its Jukesfront CreaTard butt-buddies and gets its non-mamzer but mamzerizing ex-friend Dave Barley to invite all of its Lamanite casino injun wife's beaner relatives to provide the services more commonly provided in a Juarez or Matamoros brothel?

Invite Klunt and her past-her Meercat Downey to practice the special rites of passage which they demonstrated so well back when Klaliff was the High Kluntess practicing Canaanite temple prostitution during their Washington State Klan daze. Klunt is rarin' to go because while a pillar or a post can be worn out, a hole just gets bigger. BYOR&2x4 (Bring Your Own Rope & 2x4) to strap jewr ass from falling in while spelunking the meercat burrow-furrow.

Pastor John Britton needs to expel jewr mamzer ass, chop, chop.

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

YHWH Hates Lying Mamzers and The Stupid Whiggers Who Believe Such

YHWH Hates Lying Mamzers and The Stupid Whiggers Who Believe Such

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=790#post790
            http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1648#post1648
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...742#post202742
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...nd-stupid.html
            http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=671

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/EllyKhazar View Post
            YHVH will not allow the glorious history of Adam's Race to be defined by membership in any fraternal or political organization hewn by the hands of man. To define the eternal nature of YHVH of Hosts according to a militia, klan, a.n. or ancestor worship is ignorance in its basest form.

The glory of Our Holy Race is not about white sheets, nigger jokes or Germany 1938-45. Our Glory is from the beginning, from the creation of the base elements of this universe when we beheld the hand of our Father shaping these into the images HE chose.
            I don't know what to laugh at more: Idiotic gookazoid mamzers with slant eyes caught trying to steal 400,000 ZOGbux from the Church of the Sons of YHVH who get caught time after time in lies even though anyone can see that the lying mamzer has slant eyes and prison tatts, or the idiotic whigger sheep who pretend to believe these lies from a spawn of Satan and refuse to give that sweaty idiotic kike mamzer the open rebuke that a probable ZOG agent provacateur deserves.

It is not as if nobody hasn't seen this mamzer caught out in numerous lies, seen it post a picture that wasn't of itself claiming that it was, then take the picture down, and seen it caught out in lies that it forgot it told two years ago.

It isn't as if this is normal mamzer action. Normal mamzers do not infest DSCI forums, making threats, getting caught telling lies, being caught out in having its picture posted that proves that there is sizable gook mamzer in its past along with prison tatts, and still yaps, yaps, yaps as if it hasn't been caught yet. This mamzer promised to leave back on Dec. 3, 2008 and is back for the second time. Why?

After long experience in the Movement and Church, I'd say that it is a mixture of being forced to be here by ZOG, as this mamzer never finishes prying for information while lying and because it has no other place to go.

Now how does YHWH keep his Flock/People clean? The answer is through jews, mamzers and tares like this one. The stupid, idiotic, weak and gullible should die and not clutter up Heaven and so YHWH allows Satan's spawn like this one to beguile idiot whiggers to their destruction. Do we not know that Christ spoke in parables so that most of Israel would die? Did not all of the slave-born Children of Israel die in the wilderness, like they whined about continually? YHWH allows the-m-asses of Israelite whigger sheep to be born, to live but a short time, to choose to sin and then to die, leaving nothing behind any more than a broiler chicken hatched in 3 weeks, fed in six, and converted to KFC. Most whiggers have no more significance to their lives than a broiler chicken, and such, no more, is their significance to YHWH that a Tyson's white chicken is to Don Tyson.

So does it matter if you are beguiled by the Serpent's seed yapping lies any more than Eve was? If you are stupid, degenerate and gullible, shouldn't you listen to Bryan Wright because there is something within jewrself, jewr inner whigger, that really knows that it is fit for nothing but eternal death after living but for the moment, but a short time, and thus wants to die?

For every birth there is an equal and opposite death. If you are willingly beguiled to believe lies and liars, don't you deserve death and having it all over with? You didn't ask to come here, and have no complaint that YHWH made you a vessel of wrath and iniquity as opposed to a vessel of mercy and a Son of YHWH blessed with the moral ability to choose life.

The fact that you are here and believe what you believe means that you have jumped past hurtles that have finished off others. I fail to see why any of you should be destroyed by this degenerate obvious mamzer infesting ourselves without being confined to a mamzer-monkey cage so that it can usefully function as the forum training kike, but there is something to be said for training idiot jewps with live ammunition. Even if only one round in 666 is a live lie round, if you are a whigger who don't belong here, it is fitting that that one round in 666 has jewr name on it. That is partly how YHWH cleanses His flock.

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

You idiotic whigger sheep want to be lead by THIS gookazoid kike mamzer with slant eyes and prison tatts?

Well, have at it.
            Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-13-2009, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Why Are You Here, Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Genghis Mamzer of ZOG?

Why Are You Here, Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Genghis Mamzer of ZOG?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=797#post797
              http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1673#post1673
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/editpost...&postid=202964
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...rightlyin.html
              http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=675

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Genghis Mamzer
              Originally posted by PastorLindstedt

This mamzer promised to leave back on Dec. 3, 2008 and is back for the second time. Why?
              Because as a lying kike mamzer on probation both Genesis 3:15 and my probation officer require me to infest the sundry Aryan Nations factions so as a pretext for not doing as I promised when you and Pastor John Britton as a slant-eyed gookazoid kike mamzer with ample reserves of jew chutzpa I am still waiting for you to explain how shaving off half your beard when you go before a judge is a CI thing?? Not that as a thieving gookazoid kike mamzer who has been caught thieving and lying 666 times before I am in a position to demand anything, certainly not an explanation from recognized DSCI clergy, especially one of those who under Genesis 3:15 recognized me for what it is and run me off. So I'll, true to form cut off the relevant quote from its link catching me invoking a talmudic kike curse upon the Sons of Adam and yap like a kike about why Pastor Lindstedt was mean to a jewdge of my beloved ZOG/Babylon. Why, jewdges are nearly as big of Satannic kike vermin as us gookazoid kike mamzers with slant eyes trying to steal 400,000 ZOGbux/sheckles from a DSCI Church.

I dont remember hearing that DSCI Brother Gary Yarbrough pulled any stunt like that??? Of course DSCI brother -- not like my brother who is another gookazoid mamzer playing Aryan Brotherhood who sells its mangina to the niggers for Ramen noodles like I did when I was in prison. Doubtless by now Gary Yarbrough is heartily tired of having to deal with us thieving burnt-cork eyed mamzers with slant eyes and prison tatts playing at being Israelites as opposed to typical thieving mamzers that if he would have thought of it, he would have shaved off whatever necessary to avoid being caged up with us spawn of Satan gookazoid kike mamzer criminals.

as a sidenote marty, did you ever apply for POW status for your timed served?? I would like to know what the real POWs think about you. I already know what the real POWs think of thieving lying slant-eyed gookazoid kike mamzers selling their mangina to niggers playing at being Aryan Brotherhood. Why do you think I no longer dare take T-34 forehead and his 'Crew 38's name in vain anymore. They told me in no uncertain terms that if I caused any more trouble in their name, they would skin out my prison tatts with their names on it and one of the tatts is on my little gookazoid 3' wonger, and I can barely reach the honey spot on muh prison gorda Bonnie as it is. Nope, us slant-eyed short-wonged gookazoid spawn of Satan kike mamzers got to desperately conserve what littlle wongers we got left. Why my sheeny rabbies Pictish hybernigger mohel cum by the other day and cut off another inch for getting caught for the 666th time here on Visser's forum.
              This satannic gookazoid jew mamzer promised to leave on Dec. 3, 2008 and itdid leave. Why? Well in large part because it simply got caught with its slant eyes and Pictish/Canaanite/mamzer prison tatts made it so that nobody with White eyes could think of anything except that yes, there was a spawn of Satan mamzer here.

And is typical for a kike mamzer, it went on the lie offensive by removing its surrender from December, 2008:

Originally posted by Billy Wood
              I surrender

http://cpm.noonhost.com/vp3816.html#p3816

Post by Billy Wood ? Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:48 pm

I surrender, I am leaving.

I can see that I am in the presense of greatness that can only be compared to the founding fathers of CI.

When I examine the sacred transcripts of Martin & John I instantly find in their wise teachings the eatherial wisdom of Rand, Swift & Butler.

I feel very ashamed I did not see this before, so I am going to repent of my sins & immediatly start my atonement thru self-flaggelation as to prevent this from occuring again.

I only pray to my Eternal Father, YHVH of Hosts who created Our Holy Race that he grant all Sons of Adam a double portion of that which those Sons of Adam wish for me.

See you around
              Now not only the slant eyes, and Pictish hybernigger prison tatts reveal this mamzer, but its departing talmudic curse certainly set up the jewdar of the residents of Pastor Visser's old forum.

Now I have a pretty good idea as to why this perpetually caught lying mamzer is back for the second time, no less, infesting Christian Israel like these spawn of Satan have infesting us since Satan put its seed in Eve's belly and she delivered the first murderer of Adamites. This Satannic mamzer fled into the night because back then it had fake OSLers and CreaTard self-worshipping heathen to party with and infest. Now this mamzer no longer dares refer to its 'crew' which is likely because they figured this lying mamzer out.

Normal behavior among the non-jew mamzers when detected is to run off. But this mamzer is back, lying as is typical for its sort, and is to those who are trying to track it down being sheltered from scrutiny as to its current street address in Sumner, Washington and rural property in Sandpoint Idaho. Since when do low-rate ex-criminals have the money to pay for rural property in conjunction with the known mamzerizer Dave Barley from whom this lying mamzer Bryan Wright is on the outs with?

The simplest answer is that this criminal mamzer is back because it is being forced to by ZOG either because of its own past criminal behavior or that of its criminal mamzer family, who, niggerlike, take up much space within the ZOG prison system.

But none of this matters because if those on this forum were legit, then this mamzer laying down a talmudic curse should have forestalled this satannic mamzer from ever coming back. After all, this is supposed to be a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity forum. So why is it that when a mamzer lays down a kikeazoid talmudic curse upon you as the 'Sons of Adam' -- as opposed to the spawn of Satan mamzer making the curse, i.e. Bryan Wright, why is it that you people, who supposedly believe in Two Seedlines seemingly cannot seem to connect the dots and detect this spawn of Satan? Is it because you have a defective jewdar? Or is it because you are supposed to have a state-of-the-art jewdar by virtue of your alleged belief in DSCI, but like a criminally negligent skipper of a warship going into battle, have deliberately shut your jewdar off?

There is absolutely no reason for any of you to treat this satannic mamzer with anything except a Genesis 3:15 enmity so regardless of how hard ZOG forces this criminal mamzer to infest us, it will do no good and so Bryan Wright can go to his probation officer and tell these ZOGling regime criminals, "Well I tried, but us detected spawn of Satan don't have a chance to get in, regardless of what that Pastor Lindstedt and Pastor Britton do, these DSLers simply hate us kike mamzers and prison vermin."

Rather, noted is the look of sheep chewing their cuds and wondering aloud as to 'who farted' while this satannic slant-eyed thieving lying jew mamzer with the mark of a professional criminal from whelping continues to edit, lie, and attempt to interrogate the DSCI clergy who fight with it. Frankly, I must question as to whether many of you really believe in the central tenets of our racial religion that when it comes time to act upon them, that there is an undisputed spawn of Satan that none of you wish to drive it off from among yourself. Am I stuck within a nest of whiggers who are furiously reading a copy of "Dual-Seedline Christian Identity for Whigger Dummies" because yoiu simply don't know how to act in a Genesis 3:15 instinctive reaction to a spawn of Satan infestation? How deep runs your code? Or like the militia mattoids I used to hang around with in the 1990s, are you just playing a role you simply do not understand? In which case, perhaps I should ask why you are here? I cannot question Christ for choosing you -- if so He did -- but I certainly can question why you can't measure up to His stated demands upon His followers, His sheep.

As a Pastor of YHWH under provision of Jeremiah 3:15, when Christ asks me how I did as a 'people shepherd' during this Bryan Wright kikeazoid mamzer-monkey incursion, right now my report is:
              "A grevious kikeazoid ravening mangy jew dog whose very countenance and tattooed brand marks testified against it for the wise to see, got into the fold for the third time when one of your foolish servants let it in again and it killed and ate and shat when finished a few mangy diseased whiggroid goats who claimed, idiotically, that You called them. These goats said that they understood the difference between their fellow sheep versus mangy goats and their pastors versus kikelike shitting mangy dogs, but in practice it was anything but the case."

"Nothing much lost, Lord. The mangy kikeazoid mamzer dog spared me a few bullets putting down them idiot diseased goats for the good of the entire herd myself. As for the mangy jew dog, it did take the carcasses into the wood, ate and shat them so I never even had to pick up a shovel. Blessed be the Will of the Lord."

Well, I'll get to the second part of the sermon after a few idiot goats have a chance to chew they's cuds over the first part of this sermon.

http://www.whitenationalist.org
              Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-14-2009, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliezer View Post
                I spent many hours on the phone with 'pastor john britton' planning a CI outreach ministry for Hammerfest '08 in Portland. I used my family connections to get inroads into Volksfront & other WN orgs. that I know to be friendly to CI. To me its about making converts.

At this time I was still under the assumption that 'pastor john britton' was a valid christian minister & believed he was truly interested in making converts.

I asked 'pastor john britton' to visit the Volksfront forum which is a safe haven for young CI believers such as The Christian Guard & Daughters of YHVH. He could get to know some of these 'youngsters'

The plan was to meet on the forum then at Hammerfest '08, Well as you can imagine, it wasn't a couple of days before 'pastor john britton' got banned for calling out VF Johnny on-line. VF Johnny had made a post questioning 'pastor john britton's' 'cut-n-paste' websites & the rest is history.

Well this was an embarssment for me, considering all the planning & phone calls but most of all though, this is when I knew 'pastor john britton' to be full of crap. I know these Volksfront boys & they aint nothing to screw with.

VF Johnny challenged 'pastor john britton' to a real-world fight at Hammerfest. I expected 'pastor john britton' to drive there [ 6-8 hr drive } & make good on his word to "kick VF Johnny's ass." All grudge fights are kept 1-on-1 & weapon free, then beers after..

Of course 'pastor john britton' never showed up at Hammerfest. Would have been interesting to see that bout. I just think the thought of all the Aryans there scared 'pastor john britton', as he couldn't run his mouth without having to back it right then & there...

I quit taking calls from 'pastor john britton' after that. No need to waste my tiime with 'pastor john britton'. the last e-mail he sent was of some pornography.

'pastor john britton' is full of shit. If you want to be taken seriously in the real WN/CI world, I wouldn't hang around him or marty, least not around here.
                http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471
                I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

{{{continued from Pastor Finck's forum }}}}

1] you told me on the phone you had an AIT but "couldn't find it". Gulett told me marty had one also, which we know to be a lie.

2] you & marty accuse me of trying to steal a trust fund. Something that never came up from you until marty got out of P.C. I left the fund secure in the hands of the trustee who gauranteed me he would oversee all the obligations & I left it at that. not my business except to see that you & marty don't try to steal it, since you came up with the idea.

3] the term is "chinese eyed" look it up

4] were you baptized a mormon?? Have you repented??

5] I was on this forum long before you "joseph smith"
                  http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1679#post1679
                  I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

Comment

An Expelled Mamzer From JukesFront

An Expelled Mamzer From JukesFront

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=805#post805
                    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1684#post1684
                    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...mzer-from.html
                    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=677

I spent many hours on the phone with 'pastor john britton' planning a CI outreach ministry for Hammerfest '08 in Portland. I used my family connections to get inroads into Volksfront & other WN orgs. that I know to be friendly to CI. To me its about making converts.

At this time I was still under the assumption that 'pastor john britton' was a valid christian minister & believed he was truly interested in making converts.

I asked 'pastor john britton' to visit the Volksfront forum which is a safe haven for young CI believers such as The Christian Guard & Daughters of YHVH. He could get to know some of these 'youngsters'

The plan was to meet on the forum then at Hammerfest '08, Well as you can imagine, it wasn't a couple of days before 'pastor john britton' got banned for calling out VF Johnny on-line. VF Johnny had made a post questioning 'pastor john britton's' 'cut-n-paste' websites & the rest is history.

Well this was an embarssment for me, considering all the planning & phone calls but most of all though, this is when I knew 'pastor john britton' to be full of crap. I know these Volksfront boys & they aint nothing to screw with.

VF Johnny challenged 'pastor john britton' to a real-world fight at Hammerfest. I expected 'pastor john britton' to drive there [ 6-8 hr drive } & make good on his word to "kick VF Johnny's ass." All grudge fights are kept 1-on-1 & weapon free, then beers after..

Of course 'pastor john britton' never showed up at Hammerfest. Would have been interesting to see that bout. I just think the thought of all the Aryans there scared 'pastor john britton', as he couldn't run his mouth without having to back it right then & there...

I quit taking calls from 'pastor john britton' after that. No need to waste my tiime with 'pastor john britton'. the last e-mail he sent was of some pornography.

'pastor john britton' is full of shit. If you want to be taken seriously in the real WN/CI world, I wouldn't hang around him or marty, least not around here.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1684#post1684

===============================

Above, but with jewghis mamzer's stream of kikeishness:

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazar/Genghis Mamzer View Post

I spent many hours on the phone with 'pastor john britton' planning a CI outreach ministry for Hammerfest '08 in Portland. Actually about five calls altogether, as I tried to get my jew mamzer ass past what was the First Family of DSCI. John Britton was the nephew of Neumann Britton and son of James Britton, who were trained in Wesley Swift's seminary and part of the Council of Elders who used to decide things by consensus before Butler let this skinhead rabble surround himself like vultures and jackals around the dying old lion. By the way, this vicious kike mamzer has called Butler a mamzer quite recently. I used my family connections my burnt-cork, slant-eyed prison gookazoid mamzer family who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose for a pack of ramen noodles sold in prison commissary to get inroads into Volksfront & other WN orgs. that I know to be friendly to CI. Well, actually JukesFront is comprised mainly of CreaTards and Assturu jew-Age Wodenists playing at CI. They already have some CreaTard from Floriduh pretending to be a CI minister who doesn't know jack shit about even the OSLer dogma. To me its about making sure I get a bunch of stupid whigger skin/shitheads to follow a corrupt version of CI that us jew mamzers can live with and then turning on these converts.

At this time I was still under the assumption that 'pastor john britton' was a valid christian minister & believed he was truly interested in making converts. Actually, I thought that I could pull the wool over John Britton's eyes and didn't know that he was talking to 'marty' at the NutHouse and making fun of me on sundry forums. If I only knew then what I know now, I'd never have sent a picture of a slant-eyed gook mamzer, Oy Veh!!!

I asked 'pastor john britton' to visit the Volksfront forum which is a safe haven for young CI believers such as The Christian Guard & Daughters of YHVH. He could get to know some of these 'youngsters' Then when I got 'pastor john britton' -- donchaknow that us Amalakike jew slant-eyed mamzers believe in ju-ju voo-doo doo-doo that if we can reduce via Purimfest reductionism a White man enemy that we can then deal with this minor goy golem -- being the spawn of Satan with such sewage ichor certainly runs deep in my kike blood against all you sons of Adam -- to join JukesFront I got Jukesfront Johnny from St. Louis who thinks it is badass to attack 'pastor john britton (die! Adamite, die!) and when 'britton' responded in kind I wormtongued T-34 forehead Randy Kryger to ban 'pastor john britton.' Whatta good kike am I, Oy Veh!

The ostensible plan was to meet on the forum then at Hammerfest '08, Well as you can imagine, heh, heh, hey, oy vey!!! it wasn't a couple of days before 'pastor john britton' got banned for calling out VF Johnny on-line. Clever mamzerkike I am, I wonder how that happened??? VF Johnny had made a post questioning 'pastor john britton's' 'cut-n-paste' websites & the rest is history. Same tactics that worked when I started the 'Johnson OUT . . . . Visser IN' thread over on Visser's old forum back in Nov. 2005 to remove the Joe Johnson obstacle so that I could try to loot Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and get on the [d]ruling committee. Being the jew spawn of Satan gives me an advantage in lying and thieving and subverting that every little spawn of Satan kike knows instinctively even before becoming a jailhouse snitch and a $PLC operative spying and subverting the DSCI Church. Now if only I hadn't given 'pastor john britton' a picture of my jewself with the slant eyes and prison tatts in order to gain his trust which I certainly abused like a clever dirty jew.heb? Devil-ish bitc-hing

Well this was an embarssment for me, considering that I could have been caught creating this setup/ambush that us dirty kikes are known for doing all the planning & phone calls & scheming and lying and the sort of stuff beloved of us dirty spawn-of-Satan kikes but most of all though, this is when I knew 'pastor john britton' to be full of crap, even though in order to gull the dangerous goyim in further I sent him the picture of a slant-eyed gook mamzer with prison tatts. I know these Volksfront boys in the biblical sense, as I can and will suck their golf balls through their garden hoses for a pack of bacon-flavored ramen noodles & they aint nothing to screw with. In my first prison term they tattooed me with a swastica and eagle on my back and double SS runes on both butt cheeks as I am a lying jew mamzer easy to please and who will swallow.

As a result of this ambush that I had set up for no reason other than typical Genesis 3:15 jew mamzer maliciousness because this was before John Britton gave Lindstedt my slant-eyed mamzer picture, VF Johnny challenged 'pastor john britton' to a real-world fight at Hammerfest. As a jew mamzer I just love provoking 28 year old whigger skinhead criminals to fight DSCI middle-aged men old enough to be their fathers. I expected 'pastor john britton' to drive there [ 6-8 hr drive } & make good on his word to "kick VF Johnny's ass." Of course as a cowardly jew mamzer I make sure to always invoke 'muh crew 38' to fight with John Britton, refusing to give John Britton my street address for him to fight me man to mamzer. But being a cowardly jew mamzer criminal and biker wannabe continually causing trouble with the White man, I sure don't want my kike hide put in peril. All grudge fights are kept 1-on-1 & weapon free, then beers after... Unless you are the unfortunate family man attacked before his wife and eight-year-old daughter by five or six of these cowardly urban/suburban skinhead vermin a few years ago at St. Louis.

Of course 'pastor john britton' never showed up at Hammerfest. Would have been interesting to see that bout. Even back then as a jew mamzer piglice agent provacateur I, Bryan Wright was working on causing needless civil war between the largely rural Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors and young urban skinhead pagan rabble. I just think the thought of all the Aryans there scared 'pastor john britton', as he couldn't run his mouth without having to back it right then & there... So, like a cowardly jew rat and agent provacateur a couple of years after the fact I present to the silly goyim the lying claim that middle-aged White DSCI want to go to pagan whigger skinheads and mamzers playing Aryan Brotherhood at drunken parties where these idiotic punks assault each other and get drunk because they have no self-discipline.

I quit taking calls from 'pastor john britton' after that. As a lying kike mamzer trying to steal money from Gulett's Church and being forestalled, and because I had just arranged to ambush John Britton over at this Jukesfront rally, my inner goydar was twitching, telling me that the next step could be a pogrom. No need to waste my tiime sheckles or precious kike mamzer hide and snout fighting and trying to ambush some more with 'pastor john britton'. the last e-mail he sent was of some pornography. Pretty soon like all jew fed snitches, my next claim will be that it was child pornography.

'pastor john britton' is full of shit sure as I am full of semen from sucking off the entire Aryan Brotherhood and Jukesfront whiggers. If you want to be taken seriously in the real WN/CI world, I wouldn't hang around him or marty, least not around here. Like all jew mamzers this one just thinks that it gets to tell DSCI pastors what to do even on a forum where it has been already banned once and caught lying 666 times already. Us jews have been causing trouble between Israelites since the days of Edom.
                    ===============================

Comment

Ick bin ein Mamzer Klunthumper

Ick ben ein Mamzer KluntHumper

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=904#post904
                      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...644#post204644
                      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1874#post1874

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazer/jewnghis Mamzer/Das Zweite-666th KlhumperderKlunt View Post
                      http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1840#post1840

I never was banned from SF but left of my own accord for similar reasons. As a lying mamzer trying to infiltrate the aboveground DSCI Church I knew that $permFront, another ZOG false front organization was pretty much hated by the DSCI clergy and membership of forums like this one. Many 'CI' were banned for resorting to profanity & personal attacks, whereas thieving lying mamzers like myself trying to 'fit-in' are nothing if not smarmily slick and sanctimonious. I have met the Downeys & been to their home & found them to be gracious hosts. Klunt and her meercat appreciated highly my male mamzer 'input' -- all three inches of it!!! They don't call me 'The [Lyin'] Wonger' for nothing. Why, as a mamzer male I am not one of them evul White male debbils trying to put such like Klunt in her place. I have no problem with Debbie as a person or as a furrow/meercat burrow during the time I knew her like my daddy Satan knew Eve such has been, especially on the downstroke!!! Given how I always try to take advantage in my experience, but I dont debate with those that have the power to censor me which was why I backpeddled to Visser after I called him and everyone but my own mamzerself a mamzer.

As a mamzer informant myself, I believe forums are full of paid participants of gov.org like my own jewself who fuel both sides of a fire to gain information. Remember how I set up John Britton and the Volksfront crew to have a conflict and how I knew Johnson was out and Visser was in even before it happened? I am such a clever little mamzer criminal. Why, I tricked my Aryan Brotherhood protector into tattooing TWO SS runes on both butt cheeks as a branded love-mamzer property of the Aryan Brotherhood! I can think of a few from VNN, where I left because of these "pros' that target CI believers for ridicule. There is no end to my villany as a mamzer agent provacateur. Pretty soon tempers are flying & nobody gets anything done. They say there White but act like the negro in their behavior. Whereas I look like a gook, but act like a jew mamzer. Remember my curse upon you sons of Adam the first time I got detected and run off?

Some people also create several screen-names to 'pump up' one of their friends to make it look like more people are of his opinion. Remember how I impersonated '6Killer,' hid behind a Rudolf Hess avatar, and now am blaspheming Jesus Christ like a nigger nutcase on Vsser's old forum? Like most jews I am always forgetting that when, like my daddy Satan, I make an accusation I point one cloven hoof that three hoofs are pointing back at my jewself. Ain't I just the cleverest little satannic mamzer criminal and wannabe agent provacateur?
                      Sounds like Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Ellie-Khazer/jewnghis Mamzer/Das Zweite-666th KlhumperderKlunt is telling on itself again.

Typpycull stream of jew mamzer wongishness.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
                      Malleus Klunticums&cummers
                      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-26-2009, 08:56 PM. Reason: Typpycull stream of jew mamzer wongishness

Comment

Hello, I'm Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, Visser's pet mamzer

Hello, I'm Bryan Wright/Billy Wood, Visser's pet mamzer

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1675#post1675

http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/f...&p=130#post130

Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men.

I am not chinese, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. . I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is.

Even though I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do

Greetings Kinsmen. I was invited here by Pastor Visser for the fifth time who I have been dancing with for about 6 years now. Visser is my supposed 'pastor' by whom I've funneled in ZOGbux for Visser's new server and forum. I serve only YHVH of Hosts & no other creations of men. Never mind the talmudic jew curse I left when Pastors Lindstedt and Britton kicked my slant-eyed gook jew mamzer ass out on Dec. 3, 2008.

I am not chinese, even though I got slant gook/khazar/Hittite eyes and only a three-inch wonger, I stood face to face with Morris Gulett & Bradley Jenkins [some klan fellow i think?? ] at a campout in Montana back around 04?? You would think one of them would have said something about me being a chinaman, Gulett figured I was Aryan enough to ordain me into his church without my permission & if you believe that shit then there is some other stuff I want to sell you. According to my mamzerself, Gulett just on the spot wanted me to lead the Legion of Saints, which was to be the replacement of the Aryan Nations. Why Gulett would do any such thing against John Britton, Gulett's sidekick who didn't happen to be there at the time, although his Uncle Jack was there and described me as a "roly-poly little mud with prison tatts" is something I'll never be able to explain. I have never seen either Visser, britton or lindstedt in person so none of these can truly testify what my race is. Which would lead logical people to wonder how a lying mamzer with a picture to its name with gook eyes would have the chutzpa to claim that everyone except myself in CI is a mamzer. But then again, I was keeping my kike mouth shut and pretending to be a White man.

Even though as a slant-eyed gook/jew mamzer I am no longer christian, I am still keeping a personal promise I made to Morris that will prove to anyone my true integrity after he gets released & can reveal such things. Don't pay no attention to the e-mails and messages about how I wanted to remove Pastor John Britton and put Jeromy Visser in and how I had resigned from Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH and set up my own church.

I promised Gulett I would get CSOY/LOS out of the hands of megalomaniac joe johnson & into the control of a ruling commitee & thats exactly what I did. I tried to get the dead nazi's $400,000+ into my own hands with a bit for Jeromy Visser, but it was not to be. When I left CSOY/LOS , I left with a valid ruling committee headed by john britton in place, who I tried to have removed and to put Jeromy Visser in Britton's place, along with IW Jeremy Parker as the temporary leader of the LOS for a 6 month period, note how I am trying to set up a lie that the supposed 6-month period is now over so that me and Visser get to try to thieve again. I was also told by the Trustor of the trust fund that all was secure before I resigned and that he never trusted a slant-eyed smarmy jew/gook mamzer son-of-Belial like myself.. If the CSOY trainwrecked it was because of poor leadership from those I put in place at the recomendation of Morris Gulett, not anything I neglected to do or any spare change left unplundered.

Last edited by Bryan Wright/Billy Wood; 03-06-2010, 12:33 PM. Reason: Stream of Bryan Wright/Billy Wood kikeishness
                        Now THIS wonderful slant-eyed prison-tatted jew mamzer is what a true Aryan looks like!!!_
                        I sure favor my slant-eyed Khazar-Hittite ancestors!!!

"I've been dancing with Visser for about six years."

The Racial Fraud That Is Christian Identity

Comment

A no-longer 'private' message from a goofy criminal mamzer.

A no-longer 'private' message from a goofy criminal mamzer.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...674#post698674
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...297#post252297
                          http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...?p=519#post519
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1720#post1720

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Eliezer PM @ phorafags/feebs

After reading your all your crap about me, I am sending my buddy a car payment. (Bryan Wright had claimed that it was going to pay a felon from East St. Louis a car payment to cum to Granby to attack me.)
                          Every stupid word coming out of your stupid mouth is saved by me to use against you. I think by now you have definitely proven that you are nothing but a low-life cowardly stupid slant-eyed gook criminal. I must say that looking over the old posts on Visser's old CPM forum you seemed to be the stupidest criminal I've ever heard of. What is funny is that you think you are such a smart criminal and I bet it is a matter of constant amazement to you and jewr entire misbegotten thieving mamzer family, from daddy to little brother, when you all got caught and sent to prison.

So do you think that you are going to get better press by making threats, mamzer boy? You do know that the ZOG piglice monitor these forums and that I don't have any problems with posting your cowardly threats to the rest of the DSCI brethren. You might end up with some real Phineas Priests on jewr slant-eyed mamzer ass, gookazoid spawn of Satan. And what do you think they will want to do with the rest of you misbegotten swine? It's not as if I don't know who you are. You were despised before by the DSCI. Do you think you will do better after I publish this [no longer] 'private' message? As it is, I think at least four other people ought to 'enjoy' this message.

I spent 3 1/2 years penned up with jewr type of criminals. They would make threats as the niggers were whupping their fat whigger asses. I know the difference between tough and acting tough, and you, mamzer-boy, are altogether an act. But I have no problem with you running jewr stupid mouth. Why is it since we posted jewr slant-eyed fat-assed mamzer picture you have threatened to send 'muh crew 38' from jukesfront after myself and 6Killer as opposed to saying that you are going to do something about it. 6Killer wanted to beat jewr fat ass personally but you yapped about wanting to fight in a ring surrounded by jewr crew. You have proven to my and 6Killer's satisfaction that you are one cowardly pussy. White men fight their own battles -- but you are not White -- or a man.

Granby has a bunch of thieving piglice who routinely pull cars over for revenue. A bunch of cowardly drunken criminals coming to 'give me a beat-down' -- prison lingo and back when I called you in 2007 you admitted to being an 'ex' convict but lie to the contrary now -- would probably be pulled over and then rat on each other. They see guns in the car, then your prison friend gets another 10-15 in Missouri. And if he doesn't have a gun and I have one propped up behind the door or in the dresser drawer -- what then?

I think you are a criminal pretending to be insane, but I am advising people to treat you as an insane criminal. The sooner you are segregated away from White People the better. I advise Pastor Visser and the phorafag/feeb moderators to simply go ahead and ban jewr fat ass off their forums.

www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

04-25-2009, 12:32 PM
                          http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...674#post698674
                          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-19-2010, 11:26 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

This DSCI Baal-Priest Mamzer Gave Me a Social Disease!!!

This DSCI Baal-Priest Mamzer Gave Me A Social Disease!!!

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1847

Have you ever seen a more slant-eyed jew mamzer with prison tatts!!! He Gave Me A Social Disease -- Smallcox!!!

He said that he loved me. So I overlooked his slant eyes and short Eurasian penis. He gave me smallcox.

But when he said that we could form a Church to take away money left by a dead nazi, I was suspicious. "Don't they say that women need to be silent in Church and are anti-gay? What will they say when they learn of our love that dare not speak its name?"

"And what will they say at the union hall when it is known that you are both a racist and a wannabe transsexual wanting to become, sorta like Michael Jackson, a filipino bar girl? Can't we just run off to Olympia or Bremertown and sell our sweet mamzer asses to the fleet? Don't ask, don't tell."

Well, B---- promised to leave his whigger wife and we would both become transsexual bitches. But B---- decided to go from being what he admitted was a Kenite mamzer to a fully observant jew. He said we had to 'stop the hate' so our love could spring out loud. We couldn't go to Iowa to be married because he hated the smell of pigshit even though he would lick clean every sweet drop of brown nectar from my poop chute.

And thus, it is because of you evil Nazis and blue-eyed religious bigots that you have taken away my man-bitch FABW from me. Now he must fight the hate, trying to turn DSCI into a OSLer New Covenant Cornholerism and mamzerization, courtesy of a fake AIT certificate (whatever that means) along with those progressive wonderful baal-priest clergy like Dave 'All my mamzers are Lamanites' Barley and Klunt '$permFront Jezebel' Downey. (Klunt's meercat Mark says hello!)

I hate you! I hate you! (I'm also offering blowjobs at a discount, courtesy of baal-priest B----, the gay gookazoid mamzer.)

Through My Tears . . . .

polsofdswq
                            Canuckistan Tolerance Center
                            Now THIS wonderful slant-eyed prison-tatted jew mamzer is what a true Aryan looks like!!!_

Comment

Psychological Help from Dokturd Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/jewghis Mamzer/E-Lie-Khazar/Timid the Lamedbrain, DDS (Dirty Dick Sucker)

Psychological Help from Dokturd Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/jewghis Mamzer/Billy Wood/E-Lie-Khazar/Timid the Lamedbrain, DDS (Dirty Dick Sucker)

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...942#post254942
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1849

Originally posted by John Q. Whigger
                              WhiggerSwill: I won me a ZOGbot kort lawsuit against Tubby & jew'll never get me to give it up!!!

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-40608 (on 11 Mar 2010 at 4:35 pm)
                              http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1836
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post254705

Some of us aren’t as intelligent as easily duped, college-trained observers, but our bullshit detectors work pretty well. Is that “street smarts?”

Brad Davis? Good Grief! I’m pretty sure that’s the name of one of Defendant Covington’s fictional characters from 15 or so years ago. “Brad Davis” is the young man whose automobile Defendant Covington claimed per se in his newsletters that I destroyed by arson, terrorizing “Brad” and his poor mother nearly to death. He developed an entire story around this supposed arson by me, like he has repeatedly written about my “pooping on his doorstep,” to where it could be used as a chapter in one of his novels.

In preparation for trial my attorney submitted a simple Request For Admissions to Defendant Covington. RFA is a wonderful, if rarely used tool with which to get to the truth of a matter under time-tested rules of procedure. The RFA in ‘Williams v. Covington’ was a series of 30 or so questions I drew up to which Defendant was compelled to either admit or deny each — under oath and penalty of presecution for perjury — and explain, if denying any of the statements. I remember that a few of our questions zeroed in on Defendant’s published per accusations that I committed this class G felony against “Brad Davis.”

Of course I and my attorney knew going in that there was no Brad Davis, no car, no mother of Brad Davis, any more than there ever was “doorstep poop” left by “Little Willie.” We asked him when he first met Brad Davis. We asked him where could we reach Brad Davis, or his mother. What model was the automobile that Will Williams destroyed by fire, where did the arson occur, and when? Was there a report made of the incident? Simple, straightforward, probative questions like those which could be expected in such an investigation of serious allegations of such a felony.

Defendant could not answer the questions truthfully without admitting he was a big fat liar, so he replied, but his answers to the RFA were flippant and unresponsive. The court was not amused, and then reordered Defendant to answer the questions. That was the point when Defendant knew the “jig was up,” threw in the towel and began his flight from the long arm of justice for his malicious libels. He decided he would, instead, try ‘Williams v. Covington’ on the internet, on Usenet to be specific. Thus the “circus” he still, today, claims the Jews are behind. It used to be “the National Alliance lawsuit” HAC complained about — now it’s the Jew’s lawsuit with some Plaintiff “unknown to him by court order” using the name “Will Williams.”

There was no Brad Davis then and there is no Brad Davis now.

I appreciate OD giving me a platform like this to get out the facts of this Covington matter.

See Something Say Something, why don’t you and other disinterested commentators just stay off this particular thread and do “something” else if it’s going to bend you all out of shape?

Defendant will entertain inquiries privately where he imagines he has a little more control of things. Look for more commentary here though from Brad Davis, Ricky Lang, Luther Williams, Roger Hughes, Ed Peacock and all Defendant’s other imaginary migrants, too numerous to mention. Oh, and Ms. April “Come Home to the Pacific Northwest” Gaede; she’ll show up here soon enough to defend their Northwest Front Butler Plan, like that’s what her Leader is under attack for. She’s Defendant Covington’s chief cheerleader these days, apparently. My, my, who would have ever guessed they she would hook up to HAC’s promising bandwagon for the “cause?” Now, if only Erich Gliebe will move what’s left of our old National Alliance to Kalispel, we might be able to get all three into the same cave at once and then seal the entrance.

We need to do more analysis of you now Martin Frederick Lindstedt as surely as my name is Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood/Siggie Fraud. Us slant-eyed gook/kike Pictish hybernigger mamzers with 666 forked tongues to tell a 666th several tale are used to jew schizophrenia/Peter Dunkins' Disease to the 666th degree. Do you know that I am now cumfortable in going ass-to-mouth with The Pisser, telling him that he don't need to use as much meth to where his skull shows and scares off the whigger and mamzer element? That me&Obadiah/Obaliar.Obadorkkker666&jewrge Nitz-Witzgall & the gut-sick guido-weasel supposedly with jew ass-cancer but actually with Gay Bowel Syndrome are cumfortable with our khazarian metrosexuality? That you are uptight because you don't follow jewr inner whigger&mamzer 'tard. Your mentality has strayed way off track over these past two years. You make fun of us jew mamzers and whigger tards. You are AB_Normal. You've degenerated significantly. That's the diagnosis of jewfree Kline, as a ZOGbot I got holt of jewr file at the NutHouse. You need close observation now by us jew ZOGbots/twats. We need to talk without you taking a gelding/skinning knife to my prison-mamzer hide and wanting a decorative lampshade and bars of the finest khazarian/Hittite/Pictish soap. This fantasy has to end. My three-inch Bonnie-gordawhacker is worn to a ine-inch nubbin by now. For your own mental health . . . . Sci-Fi Faber taught me how to use them dangling ellipsis as well as a new fellatio trick . . . .

Sincerely jewrs,

Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/jewghis Mamzer/Billy Wood/E-Lie-Khazar/Timid the Lamedbrain, DDS (Dirty Dick Sucker)

Below is a testimonial from a satisfied customer:

Originally posted by polsofdswq View Post
                              Have you ever seen a more slant-eyed jew mamzer with prison tatts!!! He Gave Me A Social Disease -- Smallcox!!!

He said that he loved me. So I overlooked his slant eyes and short Eurasian penis. He gave me smallcox.

But when he said that we could form a Church to take away money left by a dead nazi, I was suspicious. "Don't they say that women need to be silent in Church and are anti-gay? What will they say when they learn of our love that dare not speak its name?"

"And what will they say at the union hall when it is known that you are both a racist and a wannabe transsexual wanting to become, sorta like Michael Jackson, a filipino bar girl? Can't we just run off to Olympia or Bremertown and sell our sweet mamzer asses to the fleet? Don't ask, don't tell."

Well, B---- promised to leave his whigger wife and we would both become transsexual bitches. But B---- decided to go from being what he admitted was a Kenite mamzer to a fully observant jew. He said we had to 'stop the hate' so our love could spring out loud. We couldn't go to Iowa to be married because he hated the smell of pigshit even though he would lick clean every sweet drop of brown nectar from my poop chute.

And thus, it is because of you evil Nazis and blue-eyed religious bigots that you have taken away my man-bitch FABW from me. Now he must fight the hate, trying to turn DSCI into a OSLer New Covenant Cornholerism and mamzerization, courtesy of a fake AIT certificate (whatever that means) along with those progressive wonderful baal-priest clergy like Dave 'All my mamzers are Lamanites' Barley and Klunt '$permFront Jezebel' Downey. (Klunt's meercat Mark says hello!)

I hate you! I hate you! (I'm also offering blowjobs at a discount, courtesy of baal-priest B----, the gay gookazoid mamzer.)

Through My Tears . . . .

polsofdswq

Comment

Psychological Help from Dokturd Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/jewghis Mamzer/Billy Wood/E-Lie-Khazar/Timid the Lamedbrain, DDS (Dirty Dick Sucker)

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...169#post255169
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post1850

Originally posted by WilliamBryan Wright/Gots Wood
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...942#post254942
                                We need to do more analysis of you now Martin Frederick Lindstedt as surely as my name is Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/Billy Wood/Siggie Fraud. Us slant-eyed gook/kike Pictish hybernigger mamzers with 666 forked tongues to tell a 666th several tale are used to jew schizophrenia/Peter Dunkins' Disease to the 666th degree. Do you know that I am now cumfortable in going ass-to-mouth with The Pisser, telling him that he don't need to use as much meth to where his skull shows and scares off the whigger and mamzer element? That me&Obadiah/Obaliar.Obadorkkker666&jewrge Nitz-Witzgall & the gut-sick guido-weasel supposedly with jew ass-cancer but actually with Gay Bowel Syndrome are cumfortable with our khazarian metrosexuality? That you are uptight because you don't follow jewr inner whigger&mamzer 'tard. Your mentality has strayed way off track over these past two years. You make fun of us jew mamzers and whigger tards. You are AB_Normal. You've degenerated significantly. That's the diagnosis of jewfree Kline, as a ZOGbot I got holt of jewr file at the NutHouse. You need close observation now by us jew ZOGbots/twats. We need to talk without you taking a gelding/skinning knife to my prison-mamzer hide and wanting a decorative lampshade and bars of the finest khazarian/Hittite/Pictish soap. This fantasy has to end. My three-inch Bonnie-gordawhacker is worn to a ine-inch nubbin by now. For your own mental health . . . . Sci-Fi Faber taught me how to use them dangling ellipsis as well as a new fellatio trick . . . .

Sincerely jewrs,

Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/jewghis Mamzer/Billy Wood/E-Lie-Khazar/Timid the Lamedbrain, DDS (Dirty Dick Sucker)

Below is a testimonial from a satisfied customer:

Originally posted by polsofdswq View Post

Through My Tears . . . .

polsofdswq

Do tell, Bryan Wright/Billy Wood/ Lyin' Wonger. An interesting post of which a copy shall be sent to the jewlag.

Commandant, StumbleInn jewla. . . . er, jew&mamzer Shower Facility & Bath-House
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Working...
                                X