• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundry phorafag/feeb Bashing

Sundry phorafag/feeb Bashing

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=637#post637
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...664#post155664

There is a certain Whigger Nutsionalist forum called by its inhabitants 'the Phora" which I've given the nickname of phorafags/feebs. It originally was established back in 2003 or 2004 by a rich spoiled whigger kid calling himself Fade the Butcher who claimed to be one 'Hunter Wallace' George's grandson. The whigger used to be quite mercurial and would ban people or jewlag them without warning, and sometimes would even pull his forum down abruptly, losing poster's work.

This foolish whigger kid actually figured out that he could get away with treating other whiggers like shit as long as he provided a feeding trough/forum. And in his mercurial self-serving way he did so, over the years. A $160 payment for a v-bulletin license actually bought a lot of opportunities for domination and abuse of whiggers. Fake the Flake/Cunter would have a bunch of other whiggers on as moderators and they would in turn shit on lesser whiggers, and a fine time was had by all.

What brought on the biggest wave of new talent was the failure of the VNNF Christmas Coup of 2004. Those Linder banned or who were uncomfortable with the dominion of TraitorGlenn Miller immediately becum the very first VNNF Boat-Pisspul refugees and were accepted by Fade the Bitcher back in late 2004, early 2005. Yours truly was one of the refugees, and if it wouldn't have been for my nightmare false arrest and imprisonment, there would have been a DSCI v-bulletin forum back in 2005. I've written at length about the cheapness of v-bulletin forums as propaganda tools.

Around 2007, there was a coup against Fade the Bitcher and one of his former friends, one Stan, a Belgian lawyer and probable homosexual, not only took over, but banned Fade the Bitcher. The rest of the whiggers and mamzers did rejoice, and now act as whiggers and mamzers actually act.

What makes phorafags/feebs interesting is that it is a sewage overflow from VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, the first place of refuge for VNNF Boat Pisspul. One of my spies, Spy #333, calls phorafags/feebs "VNNF v2.0." This is not an altogether incorrect assessment. Some of the VNNF refugees have risen pretty far over at phorafags/feebs.

What makes phorafags/feebs interesting is all of the beta, charley, and delta-class feebs running wild on phorafags/feebs. Any alpha male will be jewlagged or banned in short order at phorafags/feebs. You actually have whigger ass-clowns over on phorafags/feebs pretending to be balkanoid mong[r]ollian spam-mamzers. Something I was going to comment upon when banned. I had previously said, back in 2005, concerning phorafags/feebs "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy," ala Alex Guinnes in Star Wars about this spaceport bar. Today, I'd call phorafags/feebs more of a "degenerate hive of whigger drone mediocrity and idiocy" as these whiggroid nitwits are more phorafeebs than phorafags.

But over the past eight months I've ridiculed these idiots on phorafags/feebs to their very double faces, and given that this is a new v-bulletin forum, it is necessary to bring these threads onto this forum so that I can link to them directly. I have a lot of intellectual capital invested in my writing, and it pays to bring some of it to my own forum. Christian Nationalist forum should be the place where the best White Nationalist talent posts routinely as a matter of course and blogs are set up so that they can use their talents to generate interest and links for all White Nationalists.

So, if I am talking about a particular phorafag/feeb, rather than make a linkage to another forum, even if friendly, it pays to rather make the link to some place here on Christian Nationalist.

Christian Nationalist is a place where we don't ban unless absolutely necessary the undesirable dingleberries on the bunghole of the bowel Movement, but rather place them in their own jewlag where they belong. Where they can gibber and be ass-clowns and with their own kind. This preference for banishment/segregation is the White solution preferable to imprisonment or [t]execution. Therefore, this is part of the Christian Nationalist philosophy and means of doing business.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum

================

This is a thread wherein I drag my fighting with sundry phorafags/feebs like a bone of contention over here to Stumbleinn.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post665417

I'll give Captn Mamzer itz Christian due.

Originally posted by Captain Mamzer
    You know for someone who claims to be a true Christian, you sure use a lot of profanity and juvenile bathroom talk. Is that intentional or do you just suffer from some form of Tourette's syndrome.
    Capt'n Mamzer, jewr sounding less like a typical jew mong[r]ollian spam-mamzer like jewnPawl3 and more like a typical ZOGling whigger faggot. Due to the nature of this thread, I suggest that you join Mutant$permFront and give up jewr whigger ass to Blotter the Ponderous-sow Poofter. I got jewlagged by Blotter before I could make itz castration fantasies cum true.

I hear this sort of whining from jews, CreaTards, whiggers, jewdayo-assclowns and assorted ZOGlings both within and without the bowel Movement: You don't act like I think a Christian should act. By which they mean like a pussy that they can victimize. I'm not a very nice man when I get riled up.

Me, I'm a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity clergyman. An ArchBishop of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri.

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanch.jpg

We think that whiggers are a waste of whiggerskin, that jews are the spawn of Satan, and that muds are the 6th Day Beasts of the Field, without souls or any right to live in White lands. You mamzers are an abomination to be destroyed.

Now in previous times, I'd have been a Crusader butchering jews before going to Palestine to butcher out the ragheads there. My ancestors in Sweden used to practice Das Swedentrunken on catlick mackeral-snappers. And my third and fourth cousins fought for Kaiser and Hitler.

Most whiggers won't say shit if they had a mouthful for fear of being made to swallow. Captn Mamzer, on the other hand, is pissing itsself for anticipation that I make it swallow. It wants my malevolent time and attention. :bbbat:

Well Captn Mamzer, when it cums time for me to make jewr castration fantasies cum true, and jewr scared of the knife and don't want me to run the clamper on jewr sack, I'll go out to the farm and get the pliers and the rubber cheerios -- special order for jewrself. What's jewr name and street address again, Captn Mamzer?

www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html

==============================

Addendum, July 13, 2009:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=637#post637

There is a certain Whigger Nutsionalist forum called by its inhabitants 'the Phora" which I've given the nickname of phorafags/feebs. It originally was established back in 2003 or 2004 by a rich spoiled whigger kid calling himself Fade the Butcher who claimed to be one 'Hunter Wallace' George's grandson. The whigger used to be quite mercurial and would ban people or jewlag them without warning, and sometimes would even pull his forum down abruptly, losing poster's work.

This foolish whigger kid actually figured out that he could get away with treating other whiggers like shit as long as he provided a feeding trough/forum. And in his mercurial self-serving way he did so, over the years. A $160 payment for a v-bulletin license actually bought a lot of opportunities for domination and abuse of whiggers. Fake the Flake/Cunter would have a bunch of other whiggers on as moderators and they would in turn shit on lesser whiggers, and a fine time was had by all.

What brought on the biggest wave of new talent was the failure of the VNNF Christmas Coup of 2004. Those Linder banned or who were uncomfortable with the dominion of TraitorGlenn Miller immediately becum the very first VNNF Boat-Pisspul refugees and were accepted by Fade the Bitcher back in late 2004, early 2005. Yours truly was one of the refugees, and if it wouldn't have been for my nightmare false arrest and imprisonment, there would have been a DSCI v-bulletin forum back in 2005. I've written at length about the cheapness of v-bulletin forums as propaganda tools.

Around 2007, there was a coup against Fade the Bitcher and one of his former friends, one Stan, a Belgian lawyer and probable homosexual, not only took over, but banned Fade the Bitcher. The rest of the whiggers and mamzers did rejoice, and now act as whiggers and mamzers actually act.

What makes phorafags/feebs interesting is that it is a sewage overflow from VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF, the first place of refuge for VNNF Boat Pisspul. One of my spies, Spy #333, calls phorafags/feebs "VNNF v2.0." This is not an altogether incorrect assessment. Some of the VNNF refugees have risen pretty far over at phorafags/feebs.

What makes phorafags/feebs interesting is all of the beta, charley, and delta-class feebs running wild on phorafags/feebs. Any alpha male will be jewlagged or banned in short order at phorafags/feebs. You actually have whigger ass-clowns over on phorafags/feebs pretending to be balkanoid mong[r]ollian spam-mamzers. Something I was going to comment upon when banned. I had previously said, back in 2005, concerning phorafags/feebs "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy," ala Alex Guinnes in Star Wars about this spaceport bar. Today, I'd call phorafags/feebs more of a "degenerate hive of whigger drone mediocrity and idiocy" as these whiggroid nitwits are more phorafeebs than phorafags.

But over the past eight months I've ridiculed these idiots on phorafags/feebs to their very double faces, and given that this is a new v-bulletin forum, it is necessary to bring these threads onto this forum so that I can link to them directly. I have a lot of intellectual capital invested in my writing, and it pays to bring some of it to my own forum. Christian Nationalist forum should be the place where the best White Nationalist talent posts routinely as a matter of course and blogs are set up so that they can use their talents to generate interest and links for all White Nationalists.

So, if I am talking about a particular phorafag/feeb, rather than make a linkage to another forum, even if friendly, it pays to rather make the link to some place here on Christian Nationalist.

Christian Nationalist is a place where we don't ban unless absolutely necessary the undesirable dingleberries on the bunghole of the bowel Movement, but rather place them in their own jewlag where they belong. Where they can gibber and be ass-clowns and with their own kind. This preference for banishment/segregation is the White solution preferable to imprisonment or [t]execution. Therefore, this is part of the Christian Nationalist philosophy and means of doing business.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Here's the Deal Maude DeFraud/Karkass

Here's the Deal, Maude DeFraud/Karkass

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...095#post201095
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=750#post750

Originally posted by Maude DeFraud Flanders/karkass
      Yeah, blah blah blah. Never let it be said that typical Eurowhigger faggots have a way with words. Why, this Eurowhigger Flanders-faggot gots close to a 66.6 I.Q. You just wasted a lot of time writing this nonsense which no one who is a Eurowhigger faggot will ever want to read. It just shows again what a dumbass you really are. :lmao: :drool:

Just get to the point. I can see right through you. Being a Eurowhigger Flanders-faggot going ass-to-mouth with Blotter the Ponderous-sow Poofter, being stovepiped by Darryl Lamont Jenkins, and licking Stan the Belgian Fruit-loop's mangina while in exile away from StumbleInn sure improves the Genesis 3:15 vision.

Let me cum back and make Lindstedt leave or I'll whine and suck more cock!!!
      No one said that you had to leave, Maude De Fraud Flanders/karkass. What was said that if you continued to stay here and ended up being found out who you were like some little CD Ramblow, then you would have to live with the consequences. You chose to run off whining like a scared typical Eurowhigger Flanders-faggot pussy.

Whining anew about how it is unfair that you might have to live with the consequences that if you annoy enough people that eventually you will come across someone who will make you pay for your foolishness isn't going to make you any friends. You have phorafags/feebs and Mutant$permFront where you can remain a Eurowhigger Flanders-faggot adolescent perhaps forever. But if you want to play here at StumbleInn, then you might get hurt.

Nobody who is much of a White man really loves a perpetual Eurowhigger Flanders whigger pussy. Some people thought you a useful tool, but the fact of the matter is that most of us didn't find you as a forum pigeon particularly useful. Five thousand whiggroid 'MuhDikkk!!!' posts mean little to most of us.

You sound like some little CB Ramblow, in the back row of the truck stop, whining over the CB radio that if he gets detected while running off his mouth and gets his ass whupped, that he is gonna call the piglice, just want that known in advance. Instead, all he is doing is making it likely that he might well get blinded and most certainly beaten down all that more the harder when caught.

So give up the whining and Eurowhigger Flanders-faggotry bitching. You want to post here on StumbleInn, then go ahead. Just remember that the more you post and the more annoyed people get, the more likely you will be tracked down. If you can't live with that, then go someplace where jewr infantile Eurowhigger Flanders-faggot behavior is likely to be tolerated and seemingly enabled -- like Mutant$permFront and phorafags/feebs.

Comment

Sundry phorafaggot/fuktard/feeb mamzer trolls to the StumbleInn Shore

Sundry phorafaggot/fuktard/feeb mamzer trolls to the StumbleInn Shore

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post247762
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1721#post1721

Originally posted by Bamzer the Mamzer Kriger
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post247402

You must lead an empty miserable existence to be so hostile and bitter toward those with strong family ties and knowledge of their ancestors. I am an American citizen but my ancestry is basically Scandinavian. It's called heritage, Moron. The Brits, the Welsh, the Scots, hell..anywhere in the world that one finds a Caucasian community has a strong sense of ancestry and heritage. Not so America. Just because you grew up falling asleep in front of a TV set doesn't mean this is how everyone else grew up.

Live your life in bitter contempt and derision of others beliefs and heritage. It makes no difference in the quality of my life, and it makes your own life one of bitter contempt and derisive hostilities.

Your problem, not mine.

Bamzer the Mamzer is a Balkanoid mamzer from phorafags/feebs who likes to be an all-inclusive yet all-exclusive mamzer who denies racial attributes when real White men claim them, calling it 'hate' to do so, while the idiot mamzer tries to pretend to be a handsome older Aryan. Hence all the Robert Redford avaturds.

Now over at phorafags/feebs Bamzer got onto me for fighting with a Croat mudskank named Pro Boner who is now currently masquerading as a German princess. I was fighting with the Croat mudskank because this skank whore was supporting a dirty kike named jewnPawl3/HlinkoGuarda. So Susie the Truck-Stop Cougar got involved in femnishevikism to where Susie was getting pissed because I was fighting with this Croak mudskank giving the Frogs and Krauts crabs.

There was over at phorafags/feebs mud & whigger jewnity against White Deviltry took the form of Susie, Pro Boner and Bamzer demanding I be censored. What ended was that my Genesis 3:15 foot patrol was curtailed to the low-brow phorafag/feeb wading pool of the Lounge as I was banished from the 'Help Desk' by AmbASSaDork Chapped-Ass. That Ellen Goodmamzer VNNF-ZOGbot-twat Starr deleted all the derogatory references to her Mother Susie the Truck-Stop Cougar. Only Jake Featherstone ran with the 'free lot-lizard' reference to Susie.

phorafags/feebs has gradjewly becum revealed as nothing more than a bunch of Three Shephardic jew mamzer stooges from Belgium running a EuroZOG false front. So Bamzer the no-longer jewst Sorta Mamzer Kryger/Krider has nothing to do but be a sort of phorafaggot/fuktard Boat-PissPul tard to the StumbleInn Shores to do some trolling while stickniggered.

No matter how much Bamzer the Mamzer wants to put horns on its balkanoid mamzer head or poke a feather in itz asshole playing the jew 'Toon Thor, stick a fork in it -- itz done.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Fighting With Phorafags/fuktards Over Fred Phelps

Fighting With Phorafags/fuktards Over Fred Phelps

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...d=1#post836437
          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1735#post1735

Originally posted by Svafnir
          Welcome to the low-life society. Malevolence toward those you disagree with on phora issues proves you to be a PC Lowlife.

The WBC cult does more harm than good for the truth by being so repulsive in their actions at funerals. Morally I'm torn; while supporting servicemen for dedicating themselves to the military, I doubt few of them enter service thinking they'll go kill mooslums for the monetary benefit of the elites, I see the senselessness and deceptiveness of the war-on-terror.

Here in MO and iirc KS as well, they are prohibited from protesting within a specified distance of any funeral, nominally based on respecting the family. If they changed their message to "God hates the US gov't", I'd support them fully. Or "The war-on-terror is a lie" or "Don't let your children fight and die for zionism"... Then they'd be doing a real service for the truth. We get to see alot of them around here, being an hour from their "church".
          All one can hope for is that a cowardly dolt like you are ridden hard and put up wet by the current regime. You are exactly the sort for whom I wish that some real mean Afghans or Iraqis do manage to get inside and kill your kind by the millions.

There is something wonderful about seeing idiots die for the profits and increased power of parasites, and then side with those who are ass-raping them into a lower standard of living.

With great good luck you will soon be starving and then crawl off and die.

Originally posted by Starr
          Why do you call Phelps a lowlife when you support these type of actions? It must become magically ok when you disapprove of a person or their views.
          I like Fred Phelps. He and his followers are not poseur-pussies like you.

Originally posted by Constantine
          As has been stated above the First Amendment protects speech, even speech that makes people uncomfortable.

Honestly, this could be solved with a good ass kicking. If someone showed up to a family member of mines funeral and called him a faggot or something like that, I would not call the cops. I would simply beat the shit out of them.
          Yet another Internet Tough Guy. OK, Mr. Internet Tough Guy, let's say that when you try to administer a good ass-whupping, the proposed 'victim' of your toughness pulls out a knife and proceeds to blind you, then cut off your small manhood and shove it down your throat.

Then what?

You see, I believe in Freedom of Speech. Which means killing anyone and everyone wanting to infringe on it. And I don't believe that some little scrap of toilet paper fetish protects human freedom.

Originally posted by O'Zebedee
          Angler - skewering patriotards is one thing; showing up at the funeral of a loved one to declare that he's going to hell is another. Common decency suggests that you leave that for other venues.

Put me down for the obvious solution as well - a thorough ass kicking, with the cops providentially looking the other way.
          So the piggies are looking the other way, until Mr. Internet Tough Guy above is choking on its penis and testicles, above.

Then what?

Are they going to let the combatants settle things?

There used to be no policemen. But then again, there used to be no foreign wars to enhance the profiteers and jews, either.

You can't have Freedom of Speech unless you are willing to go along with the carnage of the dysfunctional masses which inevitably think they get to tell others what to say or do up until Nature takes its course and eliminates these dygenic.

Until such time, you want them to run wild by the mattoid millions.

What are you, one of them?

Originally posted by Starr
          I am a woman and I think I would want to join in. In the least I would want to give them a few slaps. If that happened a few times, they might rethink what they do. Being arrested or fined helps turn them into some kind of spokesmen for free speech. Not to even mention the other attacks on free speech that could stem from it.
          Great Gawd, Greta!!!

The idiot twats think that they want to play rough with the boys up until the time that the titty-twisting, tit-wringing, and rough hide-the-sausage playing begins. Then it's shrieking, squealing, and pissing-down-the-leg without even bothering to squat time, then.

"I's a pussy, let me live!!!"

Never let the girleys play rough games with the boys. No matter how much they piss and moan, they never will be good for anything other than carrying -- as opposed to filling -- a jockstrap.

Originally posted by Mike
          Read much? I explicitly said that the Phelps people's protected free speech rights must be upheld in no uncertain terms. Furthermore, I oppose the multimillion dollar decision and I think it ought to be overturned. On the other hand, this funeral picketing business is a species of harassment of private individuals and does not fall under the auspices of protected free speech -- that's my opinion. I believe that states and towns have a right to draft laws to prevent this sort of harassment if they choose.

And, I never whined that I should get to do whatever I please.
          Another female 'brain' but this one with a small crest instead of a deep cloven orifice.

So, you 'think' that the cretins running every single state and every single populated shithole alongside the highway gets to 'make a law' defining as illegal anything a moral degenerate like yourself finds objectionable.

Fine. For what it is worth, I think that there ought to be a law saying open season, no-bag-limit, fair-means-or-foul in knocking over the head pussified gooneys like you.

And, from what I read, you got the reputation for being the whiningest pussy on this forum always bitching and begging for the censorship of everyone. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone even remotely interested in White Nationalism keeps you around, unless it is for money.

Well, time for me to skedaddle, now that I've aroused the wrath of the phora-morons. This place is really not much of any real place for freedom of speech.
          Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-12-2010, 08:53 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Kane's Ten Commandments of Dealing with phorafags/feebs

Kane's Ten Commandments of Dealing with phorafags/feebs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3078#post3078
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...783#post290783
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...764#post290764
            http://www.freemediaproductions.info...-thephora-net/
            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3172#post13172

This will be the "10 commandments"

This is a manual on how to socially interact with the phora. When dealing with autistic narcissists, you have to behave differently then with others.

1 : Instead of trying to reason with phoraphags intellectually, when they start with their autistic bullshit (ie most of their posts), you should instead mock them. By mocking them you save yourself the energy of refuting their obvious retardation, and show them that they actually aren?t very sophisticated. If you sit there reasoning with them, it drains you, and it legitimizes their childish behavior.

2 : Never trust a phoraphag with anything. If they ask you to share something with them, it is only so that they can use it against you later. If they ask you to post your picture, expect it to be photoshoped. They have absolutely no concept of privacy, or sharing internal to a group vs. sharing with the entire world.

3 : Understand that phoraphags, being autistic, are very poor judges. IE ?this guy looks gay,? ?this guy looks ugly,? ?this guy is stupid.? Whatever they say, it is always the reverse. Learn what phoraphags say, and then think and do the opposite.

4 : Understand that phoraphags exist only for entertainment purposes and are tolerated on this website only to laugh at.

5 : Understand that most phoraphags couldn?t operate a gas stove in terms of technical skills, and that if they talk technical in terms of computers and hacking, it is over their head.

6 : Understand that the phora is a forum full of narcissists. They are intolerant of disagreement and have no ability to comprehend when they?ve legitimately hurt someone. They claim to be multi-ideological, but now have turned towards neo-nazism. Their ideology is ?racial narcissism.? There is nothing abstract or sophisticated about their racial views.

7 : Understand that the phoraphags have vnn level social skills and stormfront level intellect. They are not a free speech forum, but a forum that railroads its members to lurch for support from other websites.

8 : Understand that phoraphags have been kicked out of every community and nobody likes them.

9 : Understand that phorians used to ridicule nazism and now switched. In 2006 were making fun of ?ridiculous? anti-Jewish statements and ?naming the Jews.? Then they decided to get cozy with VNN, and all switched at once.

10 : Understand that phoraphags are a dying community of grudge-holding pseudo-intellectuals.

Comment

We need another phorafaggot/feeb jewnibrow tanning salon . . .

We need another phorafaggot/feeb jewnibrow tanning salon . . .
              . . . just about as much as a cat needs nine extra assholes.

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...7043#post37043
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3818#post3818

Originally posted by Eisenhans
              http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...7005#post37005

I didn't. I just decided to start my own gig. I had a website like this a year or so back, but lacked the funds to keep it running. This time I planned things out a bit more and have a little more vision instead of impulsive "Hey let's make a site!"

The Phora has too much flaming, though, and I'd like to escape that.
              Oh, fucking whigga puh-leeeze.

Let's see. Got kicked off of phorafags/feebs with my fourth or fifth sockpuppet for 'flaming' Mikey Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner and Hadding the Loveless Mattoid Meercat/Scott David Spiedel.

Which stands to reason because phorafags/feebs is a Belgian sephardick jew data-mining operation run by 'former' CreaTards, VNNF boat-pisspul, and ASSorted whigger and mamzer ass-clowns run for the benefit of ZOG and ZOGlings. Last time I was there, my former 85-IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, niglet-niece molesting, mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown of Klan Niglet-Chester and former lying lump of shit spying on Ron Edwards in the Hitler Channels' Season 5 Eppysode #2 "Klan of Maamzers" was yapping delusional shit about how it had gotten a phone call from the FiBbIes and how I had allegedly snitched about MumpsNutz LiarBill DeClue(less) had made a death threat against me for ordaining the sorry sack of shit. Well, this is delusional because when it mounted a challenge like it mounts a niglet, I told MumpsNuts to cum-cum on down and I'd geld it and make it a fit baal-priest of Cybele.

Since then Billy Roper and even that drunken crackhead MoGullett have kicked out this petty criminal and snitch out of their organizations.

So fine. A Greater Free Range Tard Corral for whigger nutsionalists pretending to be smart -- but are not. The stench of solipsistic estrogen from mangina would disgust a NIM-Buster maggot after satiation.

No such thing as a 'free speech' forum and wanting to set up a jewnibrow tanning and tweezing salon and faggot circle-jerkery. Phorafags/feebs tries, and all they are left with are three Belgian sephardic jews, hybernigger capon capos, and some still-ambulatory crack that has done hit Cougartown, ready to 'work' at the truckstop. The men of Sodom won't judge these fools, but they will laugh at such pretensions.

You can have free speech. Or you can have pretension. Not both.

Hail Victory!!!

http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-13-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Hi!!! I'm Capt'n Mamzer and I'm a phorafag/feeb!!!

Hi!!! I'm Capt'n Mamzer and I'm a phorafag/feeb!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3841#post3841
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...846#post155846

Originally posted by Mandalore
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...766#post155766

Slovjanski is one of the biggest liars on the net. He was NEVER pro-White, and was never able to offer the slightest shred of proof of involvement in ANY political movement. He just likes to play dress-up.

He always backed away from my challenges, even while he was pretending to be a 7 foot tall blackbelt in Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu.
                Well well well. I got a PM at the Phora today with a link to this thread. And look what I find. Some white guy living in New Jersey able to whup my faggot jew mamzer commie ass.

Here's a tip, if you intend to call someone a liar, be sure not to fill the same post with lies. As a lying jew faggot, let me show how itz done.

- If you are so concerned about my history in the movement, you would know exactly where to dig to find it. You can look at my first article on VNN for example(as far as I know Linder never deleted those). You can check any number of posts and see that I was indeed, as much as I regret it now, a member of the NA. Now I'm an open jew faggot living in Moscow.

-I have never claimed to be 7' tall, I am 6'7". I CERTAINLY have never claimed to be a black belt in Brazilian Jujitsu; before leaving the country I occasionally practiced Brazilian Jujitsu and Judo over a period about 3-4 years, but never had the time to practice regularly. I attained no belt rank and NEVER CLAIMED OTHERWISE. Please, SCOUR the internet for any post of mine saying otherwise. If you cannot produce it, then kindly admit to these people that you lied about this.

If people want to call me a "Commie douchebag", "traitor", or "mamzer" or whatever, that's fine. I consider the source. But you have to be pretty damn pathetic or a mamzer jew faggot like me to go on some forum I'm not even registered on and make claims that I said bullshit like that.

I will address a few other quotes in here as well.

Originally posted by Abu Junaid
                The Captain must come from a rich family. He is living in Moscow (most expensive city in the world) and I don't think he has any skills that would make him a wanted commodity, or does he go to university there.
                Bzzzzt!! Couldn't be more wrong. I neither came from a rich family(quite the opposite), nor the suburbs. Lovely to see so many people are so fascinated by my life for some bizarre reason though.

As I mentioned at the beginning of this, I was tipped off about this thread via a PM on the Phora. I don't really have much of a desire to maintain accounts on multiple forums(in fact I don't really like forums much at all anymore, only for LULZ), so if anybody has a problem with this they can reason me at the Phora.

Originally posted on SI on 02-04-2009, 06:39 PM
                One of 170 million in the ZOGland bothering 120 million whiggers!!!

Comment

Alles Im Eimer @ phorafags/feebs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3843#post3843
                  http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...175#post319175

Alles Im Eimer. It means 'All in a bucket' in German. It means shit is so fucked up that there ain't no salvaging any of it. (The movie was sort of funny although I didn't understand much of it in German when I seen it while in the Army.)

I am about to get my web page and forum restored on a 'free-speech' forum after six months of censorship. I am presently writing up the lawsuit and today found another Defendant to sue for damages.

The reason that I posted this out in the open is because after the Edgar Steele trial last month these VNNF-style forums have simply given up all pretense of being anything other than places wherein Piercite retards like Hadding and WhiggerSwill who destroyed their own nest and retarded baal-priests kicked out of pretty much everywhere get censorship protection from criticism.

For example, LiarBill 'MumpsNuts' DeClue(less). The retard is sucking up to WhiggerSwill Williams and Hadding and when someone points out that this imbecile only served two years in the Air Force and got an honorable discharge, it goes to show that the typpycull Movement fuktard never served a single day in the Armed Farces, else they'd know that there is no two year Air Force signup back in the early 1980s and not even one in the Army any more.

But even more to the point, phorafags/feebs are devoted to protecting these snitches and ZOGbots to where even any single word of ridicule -- or warning -- is censored because they don't like the mean words said about them in the past.

Now I'll admit that over on phorafags/feebs I ended going on a whigger and mamzer tard hunting expedition and Genesis 3:15 foot patrol every excursion. And so I got banned.

But there is something even so degenerate in which you have this degree of racial treason over on phorafags/feebs that I don't think has been seen since the night before Noah's Flood or the burning of Sodom and Gomorrah. Phorafags/feebs has degenerated so much that I don't think that anyone who even posts there is salvageable except for the spies. Resistance policy should be to uproot and destroy it all, root, trunk, branch, and tender twig.

William Pierce was a traitor. He accepted Order money and thus was owned by ZOG until the day Pierce croaked off and ZOG got its blood-money back. Everyone in the Old Resistance knew this and knew that ZOG knew it too.

There is not a single White Nationalist organization which is not infiltraited by jews and mamzers. Today I found out the real identity of one 'Commandork McBragg/McFagg' and must tell Covington that either McFagg gets booted or the Christian Identity faction will have to bolt because we will not tolerate jews censoring us if we are to remain allies, and he won't have anyone worthwhile remaining amongst his own if Covington allows a jew or mamzer to censor his own people like that one did four months ago.

Whenever our Ancient Israelite ancestors were about to get their asses kicked because of a stupid war caused by a crooked king, the cry would sound:

Every Man to his tent, Oh Israel!!!

Roughly translated it meant taking an 'attitude check,' saying 'fuck it', and running for your life because the mission was not only impossible, but improbable. The crooked king started the war, now let him fight it by hisself.

There is no peaceful or political solution. Run for your lives, you fools, and try to save yourselfs while it all turns to shit.

There is no solution other than the Great Tribulation finishing off the tares and diseased whigger herd animals. Pray that you are one of the Elect, cf. Matthew 24:21-22.

Hail Victory!!!

http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-26-2011, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Phorafag/feeb Admins support Mumps-Nutted Niglet-Niece Molesting ZOGbot baal-priests

MumpsNutz DeClue(less)
                    Baal-Priest of Cybele

Phorafag/feeb Admins support Mumps-Nutted Niglet-Niece Molesting ZOGbot baal-priests

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3845#post3845
                    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...62#post1015362
                    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8557#post38557
                    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...172#post319172

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                    Hello Billy, Apoc:

This is my latest sockpuppet. I'm banned here so I can't fight with my mumps-nutted niglet-niece molester that I ordained for three days then kicked out. Apoc knows the lying sack of dogshit.

However, if you were to forward the info on this delusional snitch who everyone has kicked out, then I'll feed it to you. But you need to keep my name and sockpuppet out of it.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

For example:

==================

LiarBill was also serving a six-month prison sentence at the St. Louis Workhouse

Originally posted by Pastor Bill
                    http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...14#post1015214

False claims of military service is about as low as it gets, I myself enlisted for two years in the air force as soon as I was 17 and was honorably discharged at 19. I know that two years in the peacetime AF is no big deal but I have too much respect for military service to lie about it.
                    Pastor Lindstedt is wondering how you possibly managed to fit in with your two-years Air Force career a six-month month prison sentence at the St. Louis County workhouse for a burglary conviction to which you pleaded guilty back in 1982 when you were eighteen. Now while there was a two-year stint for certain Army enlistments, there never was anything less than three years enlistment for the Air Force. Nor do any of the Armed Forces grant a furlough for criminals serving a prison sentence, either today or back in 1982.

Of course when you went down to be ordained by Pastor Lindstedt in October 2009, you did mention how you were kicked out of the Air Force for petty thievery between mentioning about how you sexually assaulted one of your nieces and how you sisters were mudsharks. Of course you were a delusional liar even back then.

Is it really necessary to bring up the case number(s) on Missouri Case Net of your numerous felonies? Pastor Lindstedt will gladly provide them for our amusement.

Or how about how you really feel about the phora?

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...s-a-defintion/

I think that you will be booted out of here like you have been booted from Billy Roper's and Thom Robbs and even MoGullett's.

Originally posted by Apocales

I posted what you said and It got deleted by an admin I believe. I guess it's a one-way forum, liarbill can run his mouth but can't be held liable for his actions. A good thing about him is that he keeps incriminating himself no less

Kevin O'Keefe/kike Featherstein?:

Please refrain from publicly quoting that Linstedt character, in so far as he is making accusations against a registered user here (quoting his gibberish in a sincere attempt to elicit laughter or mirth, remains permitted)
                    You have just committed several counts of libel by parroting Lindstedt's lies, along with 666 c[o]unts of coontempt of Mumps-Nutz, are you seriously expecting a anyone to believe you? First of all I was 20 in 82 not 18 and I told Lindstink that I was falsely accused of rape and gave him to believe it was of my niglet nieces but that I was never arrainged in court after passing a polygraph given by my St. Louis SAIC handler and the so called victim Sheniqua, LaTeesha, I'm never able to keep track of all my niglets that my mudshark sisters dropped but back then you didn't have Maury Povitch keeping track of that shit and so under pressure she might have admitted that she lied, I can't believe that you are knowingly committing libel by repeating that. Pisser's Cinder where I posted that is down forever and Marty's forum was removed by Saint SoredMamzer with my coonivance. If you join Lindstedt in claiming that it is true then provide the case number on that case, oops, there isn't one because there never was a case, at least on the two attempted rapes. And yes, I did have two race traitor former sisters who I disowned in 96 and have had no contact with since, this is not a secret to those who know me. I'm a sort of 85 IQ (on a good day), 250 lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting low rent Dave Hall sort of baal-priest.

As far as my "numerous" felonies I was convicted in 82 for burglarly becuase a bunch of us got drunk and broke into our high school and did vandalism and one of the guys stole a rack of TV sets and got caught and ratted the rest of us out. At least that is my story now that Marty Lindstink let the cat out of the bag and got you to mention it. In 96 I was convicted of weapon charges and what happened there is that I had pulled a gun on a black guy that had threatened my mother -- one of my mudshark sisters niglet baby-daddies living with my mother at the time -- and everyone who knows me knows of this AFTER they think of going to Missouri Case Net and looking at my massive criminal and snitching history, I have never tried to hide either of my convictions and Marty knows it, and now that he mentioned it I'm coming sorta clean and thanks to snitching I have not been arrested for anything like bestial sodomy with niglet nieces in 15 years. You have just sunk to his level by committing many counts of libel and coontempt of snitch and niglet chomo and have brought shame to the phorafags/feebs run by three Belgian sephardic jew mamzers and sundry VNNF boat-pisspul with your cowardly lies (not to mention committing a serious violation of their policy). jeemblow Gomez, you Sheephardic Canaanite jew mamzer Belgian ambulance chasing piece of data-mining kikeshit, make jewr Kapo[n] O'Cockless make Apoc stop!!! You need to save us mumps-nutted niglet-niece molesting baal-priests of Cybele stop!!!

As far as what I said about the phora I invite everyone to go read it, over on Two And a Half Mamzers, what I said is that I was discouraged because they allow people like banjo billy here because he took me up on my threat and was gonna kick my fat delusional ass and so I had to chickenshit out and have Kapo[n] O'Cockless the phorafag/feeb eunuchoid hybernigger maude-r-atard forbid dueling, but that Starr restored my faith in this place and she has. She's entered the shitty limits of Cougartown and I'm hoping that she will join her mother, Susan, at the Pilot Truck Stop parking lot. I sure hope that she only charges by the inch. Let's see. Nearly three inches at five ZOGbux per inch plus a fiver as a tip. Why that's nearly eighteen dollars by my count. And you are lying when you claim that I was kicked out of any group. I willingly left Thom Robb and Gullet and Billy Roper would let me join him right now if I wanted, he tried to talk me out of leaving when I went from him to Gulett. I don't care what Billy Roper or MoGullett told Pope Marty. Show me one statement from any of those men that say they kicked me out of their group. They told me that if I'd leave quietly that they wouldn't say anything. I'm surprised that you're not parroting Marty's lie that I snitched on Ron Edwards as well. Didn't you see me in Season Five, Episode Two in Gangland on the Hitler Channel in Klan of Mamzers? I was the fattest and only pure-blooded whigger tard there. They were trying to fatten me up to feed to the niggers, but I sure fooled them. I have a way with niglets. You have proven yourself to be a liar simply by mentioning these incoonvienient facts and I challenge you, not to a duel because Banjo Billy already wants to whup my fat ass but rather to provide proof of anything beyond my ancient convictions which I admit now that I've been caught. Prove that I committed rape and was kicked out of anyone's group or be known forever as a lying coward because no one with any sense believes a word that Lindstedt says. This is why Lindstedt must be silenced. And I want to alert the admins -- wahhhhhhhhh!!! -- to the fact that everything Apocales says is partly mostly true of the slander that Lindstedt has been spewing about me for a year and a half parts of which are true so that I have to sort of explain -- you didn't expect me to tell you about my criminal record just like that, did you? -- just like he claims that the phora is owned by jews like that data-mining Belgian sheephardic jew mamzer Stan/jeemblow Gomez chasing ambulances and that all of you admins are federal snitches who are providing info to the jews. You wouldn't have any spare stray niglets I could molest, would you phorafags/feebs? I got mumps-nuts and that is better than a vasectomy. I don't even shoot blanks and can't get past through the first few inches of niglet blubber if the niglet is suitably and typpycully obese.

By the way, the Air Force never ever had a two-year program. I was kicked out of the Air Force because I was a petty thief.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
                    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

I'll Apologise For Mentioning Marty in Hadding's Tubby Thread

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3849#post3849
                      http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...07#post1016107

And I do understand that this is meant by the OP as a thread on Covington and that I never should have mentioned Lindstink at all except in the context of his involvement with Covington. I apologize to Hadding in particular and the members of the phora in general for that and can only say that the next time I feel the need to trash talk Lindstink that I will start my own thread in the Lounge, where it belongs. I will respect the phora and this sub forum from now on but as you see I can't guarentee others will show this same respect.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

Comment

So did MumpsNuts pledge everlasting loyalty to Pastor Lindstedt?

Banjo Billy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3851
                        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...40#post1016140

Originally posted by LiarBill/MumpsNuts

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3849#post3849
                        http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...07#post1016107

And I do understand that this is meant by the OP as a thread on Covington and that I never should have mentioned Lindstink at all except in the context of his involvement with Covington. I apologize to Hadding in particular and the members of the phora in general for that and can only say that the next time I feel the need to trash talk Lindstink that I will start my own thread in the Lounge, where it belongs. I will respect the phora and this sub forum from now on but as you see I can't guarentee others will show this same respect.
                        Odd that the title of this thread doesn't limit it to just discussion of HAC but rather of "Urban Legends of the White Nationalist Movement". Certainly HAC causes problems to more people than just Will Williams. And there are certainly other Urban Legends whose life and works can bear scrutiny ... such as you, for example.

It's nice that you are ingratiating yourself to the Admins and pledging your undying loyalty to the Phora. Is it the same way that you pledged your undying loyaly to Martin Linstedt and to Christian Identity? That is, until he finally ordained you as a minister? You did get your ordination from Linstedt, didn't you? And once you could call yourself a "Pastor", what happened next? Tell us about that.

Comment

The Almighty Mumps-Nutz runs phorafags/feebs now!!!

The Almighty Mumps-Nutz runs phorafags/feebs now!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3852#post3852

Originally posted by Librarian View Post

Banjo Billy

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...ted=1#post3851
                          http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...40#post1016140

Odd that the title of this thread doesn't limit it to just discussion of HAC but rather of "Urban Legends of the White Nationalist Movement". Certainly HAC causes problems to more people than just Will Williams. And there are certainly other Urban Legends whose life and works can bear scrutiny ... such as you, for example.

It's nice that you are ingratiating yourself to the Admins and pledging your undying loyalty to the Phora. Is it the same way that you pledged your undying loyaly to Martin Linstedt and to Christian Identity? That is, until he finally ordained you as a minister? You did get your ordination from Linstedt, didn't you? And once you could call yourself a "Pastor", what happened next? Tell us about that.
                          I pledged undying loyatly to Lindsdtedt? Never happened, and I am NOT ordained by him because he is not a valid ordaining authority except by ZOG, who made him a "pastor". I only agreed to join him after he hounded me for weeks, promising to get me ordained by Morris Gulett, who is a valid authority, claiming Gulett "owed him big time" for saving his church which in reality was never in danger of being lost. I threw Marty's worthless ordanation back in his face after 6 days when he came to Stromfront and totally embarassed me with his insane rantings. And I don't need anyone's permission to be a Pastor, all I need is a congregation, which I have and Marty does not. He's not entitled to call himself a Pastor by any means, he has no congregation, has never held a service etc. Don't blame me because I resepct the phora and you don't. This is the last time I will mention Lindstedt in this thread outside of his connection to Covington. Now stop harrassing the members of the phora and take yoor immature behavior to SI and TBB which welcomes your kind because your disruptive, disrespectful behavior is simply not welcome here.

Comment

Even nutty mamzers living in dumpsters are sometimes correct about whiggers

Even nutty mamzers living in dumpsters are sometimes correct about whiggers

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3856#post3856
                            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...9064#post39064

Originally posted by apollonian
                            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8993#post38993

U Tell 'Em, "Ragno"
                            (Apollonian, 28 Jun 11)

"Ragno" the weaselly slime--just another buffoon. I remember back at Inn of Stumbling (Circle of Crust heading) when rag-brains wasn't liking what I was writing--so he literally called-out to his buddies, "Zed, breck, or monster--somebody--delete this asshole's account." And "monster" (formerly known as "Yacub's monster") dutifully did as he was bidden by the little weasel.

So u see these punks and buffoons are all a little club, reflecting life itself, I guess. Who does "ragno" actually think he is?--a two-bit H.L. Mencken?--Alex Linder (of VNN) the second?--Mr. glib who has something "clever" to say for all occasions, but who's careful to suck-along w. the resident buffoons.

Note "mores to go-along w. buffoons like "ragno," "bluto," "Mr. Prac," "Hawthorne"/Hodgkin's disease, et al. who want to pretend to "holding court" at the various discussion sites.
                            I hate to say this, but for once Commandork Chimpout and CrAppolloonian are right about Maude's Monster.

Maude's Monster is a liar who whined and pissed and moaned when I ran off this probable jewboy Maude the Fraud back in May 2009. The probably Belgian sheephardic jewboy figured out that it wouldn't look good to be caught as a jewboy living with daddy-kike playing Net Nutzi and so it run off -- to Mutant$permFront and phorafags/feebs.

Maude's Monster, Alison, FeeWhiggerMeercunt, Pizzle and a number of like frauds run off. Last yesr, spearheaded by Maude's Monster, they started sneaking back to StumbleInn. Because of Zed allowing a deranged jew like Ixabert to run wild, this Beerbarrel forum was formed, to be more StumbleInn than StumbleInn.

Now Maude's Monster abused his mauderaturd powers to kick me out of the Moderator's Subforum, with the allowance of Zed and Breck. I have a private message from Maude telling me that it thought that Dual-Seedline Christian Identity having a subforum meant that we had too much power and autonomy and that therefore getting to view the Moderator's subforum was to be reserved for ONE DSCI believer, namely Pastor John Britton.

Now this is what is common amongst ZOGlings. They have no honor or character or regard for [d]rule of law. From what I gather, Maude's Monster is merely a mackeral-snapping papist piece of shit which like all hyberniggers or catlick mamzers view Aryan Protestants as cattle to be herded back to the Hittite New Babylonian religion of Cybele. The only real cure for catlick mamzer parasitism is to take 666 of these holey vermin and to do like my Gustavus Adolphus following Swedish soldiery ancestors did during the Thirty Years War: Boil up good Aryan shit and piss in a tin bucket and funnel it down boiling down a catlick gullet and tell them if theyz' faith is great they'll turn Swedish sewage into the body and blood of Christ. If any survive, they can get payback from the offending papist shithead, usually a mamzer of some sort.

The notions of religious freedom came about as a result of the atrocities of the Thirty Years War. Not because of reason. Not because of niceness or non-existent brotherhood of man. Rather because of negotiation between ruthless men in positions of absolute power wanting some measure of peace and security with other ruthless men in positions of absolute power.

You want the benefits of freedom and rule of law? Then the only solution is a Final Solution of those drooling ZOGling whigger ass-clowns whose amoral self-serving solipsism makes civilization impossible like what is happening today. It is not a matter of corrupt [d]ruling elites but rather a matter of living amongst a corrupt drooling population of thieving amoral whigger ZOGling-Zombies who need to be shot in the head if you have not the means of keeping them under your thumb continually.

Now a week or so later, Maude's Monster kicked Pastor John Britton out of the Mauderaturd's Lounge over at StumbleInn. I notified Pastor John Britton and he was wroth and demanded that Breck suspend his account. John wasn't going to put up with being treated that way and he wanted me to quit. I said that I had archives to protect over on StumbleInn.

Later on I wrote a blistering account concerning Maude's Monster and Breck moved it to the Mauderaturd's Lounge and simply allowed Maude to go on a Reign of Error over at the Inn. So, I've never been banned, but I see little virtue in putting up more little virtual prisoners to fortune either.

And, let it be known that if it wasn't for whiggers and whigger corpsorations, I never would have been censored by Eliar James, Finckelsheenie and SoredMamzer and the rest of the jews playing Christian Identity. Nor would my former 85 IQ, 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, niglet-niece molesting baal-priest LiarBill DeClue(less) be able to yap its latest delusions along with Hadding/Scott David Spiedel and WhiggerSwill Williams over on phorafags/feebs without me having a response even if the form of Apocales getting to point out that LiarBill DeClue was serving six months in the St. Louis County Workhouse for burglary during the time that LiarBill was allegedly serving in the Air Farce. Not to mention that the Air Farce NEVER has offered only a two-year enlistment. LiarBill DeClue(less) got kicked out for some petty thievery of some sort -- or so MumpsNuts told me back in Oct. 2009.

This is what I harp on again and again about. It doesn't matter what ZOG/Babylon is doing to 130 million whiggers and 170 million mamzers given that the 130 million whiggers let ZOG do it with their coonivance. You had millions of miscegenating Adamites screwing demons and muds in Genesis Chapter Six, and eventually YHWH's only Final Solution was to take His Almighty Middle Finger and push down the toilet plunger in the Tarim Basin and Flood the problem of stupid vicious whiggers away over 5,000 years ago. Soon there comes a Great Tribulation and the problem -- a Whigger Problem -- will this time be burnt off.

But Ezekial Chapter Nine tells us to look at our own problems first, and that the purge starts at the House of YHWH first.

The intractable problems of today will soon be solved by means of the-m-asses of problem makers dying of the results of their own stupidity and dishonesty. A White Western Civilization is impossible given a [w]horde of mamzers with the brains of rats and of delusional solipsistic whiggers with the brains of diseased sheep. What is possible is a collapse to that which is sustainable, namely only ten million Whites ruled by Ten Thousand Warlords under the racial hate religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

Maude's Monster, hating this religion and a Final Solution which will winnow itz kind out, acted as its nature bade it to act.

Hail Victory!!!

http://www.spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT/

Comment

Working...
                            X