Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from NE Ohio

Good day all,

First, I'd like to thank Pastor Lindstedt for accepting my membership application. It is greatly appreciated.
    Some of you may know me from other Identity forums. For those who don't: My name is Brian. I am 38 and reside in Northeast Ohio. My Identity roots go back to the early 90's when I lived in Hayden, Idaho and had the honor of knowing Pastor Butler for the good part of ten years. Since moving back to Ohio, I have studied mostly the works of Eli James, William Finck, Pastor Visser & some of Pete Peters writings on Zionism. I am not in total agreement with Pastor Peters as he is a One-Seedliner, and I do firmly believe in the Dual-Seedline. I am looking forward to meeting other Christian Nationalists, as I realize I still have a lot to learn. Also, I look forward to helping the Christian Nationalist community grow in any way I can.

YHWH Bless,

Brian
    "They must learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison mushroom in existence. Just as poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death." - The Poisonous Mushroom

Welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum, Brother Hoostal

Welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum, Brother Hoostal

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=667#post667

Originally posted by brian.hoostal View Post
    Good day all,

First, I'd like to thank Pastor Lindstedt for accepting my membership application. It is greatly appreciated.

Some of you may know me from other Identity forums. For those who don't: My name is Brian. I am 38 and reside in Northeast Ohio. My Identity roots go back to the early 90's when I lived in Hayden, Idaho and had the honor of knowing Pastor Butler for the good part of ten years. Since moving back to Ohio, I have studied mostly the works of Eli James, William Finck, Pastor Visser & some of Pete Peters writings on Zionism. I am not in total agreement with Pastor Peters as he is a One-Seedliner, and I do firmly believe in the Dual-Seedline. I am looking forward to meeting other Christian Nationalists, as I realize I still have a lot to learn. Also, I look forward to helping the Christian Nationalist community grow in any way I can.

YHWH Bless,

Brian
    Greetings Brian:

I am pleased to see more Identity brethren join this forum, along with other Christian Nationalists who may not be Identity. I see that you have found and joined Pastor Visser's CPM forum as well. All of this is to the good.

This forum is more of a political forum, Pastor Visser's more of a religious forum. Both Pastor Visser and myself are interested in growing the aboveground DSCI church. We understand that the Movement is a network, not a hierarchy, and thus every pastor is to run his local church under DSCI principles as he sees fit. Thus we are trying to build up the DSCI Church by finding, recognizing, and ordaining new talent. Perhaps you will wish to form your own church in Ohio.

We look to hear more from you and feel free to cross-post between this forum and Pastor Visser's forum for greater cross-linking and audience share.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Pastor Lindstedt,

Again, thank you for the welcome. Also, thanks for the explanation in regards to you and Pastor Visser. Both communities, in my opinion, serve as a tremendous asset and resource to all DSCI adherents.

In regards to establishing a Church here in Ohio, ultimately that is my goal. I'd like to work with you and Pastor Visser in making that goal a reality in the near future.

Hail Victory!

Brian

Greetings Brian:

I am pleased to see more Identity brethren join this forum, along with other Christian Nationalists who may not be Identity. I see that you have found and joined Pastor Visser's CPM forum as well. All of this is to the good.

This forum is more of a political forum, Pastor Visser's more of a religious forum. Both Pastor Visser and myself are interested in growing the aboveground DSCI church. We understand that the Movement is a network, not a hierarchy, and thus every pastor is to run his local church under DSCI principles as he sees fit. Thus we are trying to build up the DSCI Church by finding, recognizing, and ordaining new talent. Perhaps you will wish to form your own church in Ohio.

We look to hear more from you and feel free to cross-post between this forum and Pastor Visser's forum for greater cross-linking and audience share.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      "They must learn that the Jew is the most dangerous poison mushroom in existence. Just as poisonous mushrooms spring up everywhere, so the Jew is found in every country in the world. Just as poisonous mushrooms often lead to the most dreadful calamity, so the Jew is the cause of misery and distress, illness and death." - The Poisonous Mushroom

Comment

Working...
      X