This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belated Intoduction

Well, I figured the reason Pastor Lindstedt has chosen not to answer my 'Hybernigger'? question yet might be due to the fact that I never formally introduced myself and he considers it to be kinda dickish of me to be posing questions to him without having done so.

So here goes: I'm TrashCanMan72, formerly known as Mr. SlashN'Burn on VNNF from February 2004-September 2008, Knight Lohengrin on Squirmfront from February 2002-March 2003, and, most recently, as DionysusCrockett on Original Dissent from October 2008-May 2009.

I may as well just say up front that I'm 1/16th Cherokee Injun and, much as I hate to admit it, possibly as much as 1/16th nigger as well, on my Dad's side, most likely due to rape. (Since I take it you weren't banned from OD until after I was, you probably saw where I posted about this over there. If not, I'm sure your spy, 6Killer, did.)

And, yeah, as you may've guessed I'm more Irish than anything else, having Irish blood from both sides of my family.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Huh?

"I may as well just say up front that I'm 1/16th Cherokee Injun and, much as I hate to admit it, possibly as much as 1/16th nigger as well, on my Dad's side, most likely due to rape."

I am always puzzled by people who begin a conversation like this.

In the first place, since people who post to VBulletin boards almost never actually DO anything, the likelihood that any of us will ever set eyes on you is virtually negligible. So we need to know this--why, now?

Secondly, you obviously have some compulsion to tell us all about this minor (compared to some) taint on your escutcheon. And we are supposed to do or say--what? Tell you that it's all right, you can be an honorary White man for cyber-purposes?

Hell, why not? This isn't the real world, it's a computer game, so you can be White. I'll be a bearded dwarf in a pointy green hat with a magical sword.

-HAC

Comment

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72 View Post
      I may as well just say up front that I'm 1/16th Cherokee Injun and, much as I hate to admit it, possibly as much as 1/16th nigger as well, on my Dad's side, most likely due to rape. (Since I take it you weren't banned from OD until after I was, you probably saw where I posted about this over there. If not, I'm sure your spy, 6Killer, did.)
      Mamzer. Non-White. End of discussion.

No offense, but your name is appropriate.

___666___666___666___

Now Licking The Finck-el-Stein's Virtual Colostomy Bag As a Southron-Fried Fuktard!!!

Comment

The Nature Of Things On Christian Nationalist Forum

The Nature of Things On Christian Nationalist Forum

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=690#post690
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...560#post198560
        http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1425#post1425
        http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...9238#post69238

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=671#post671

Well, I figured the reason Pastor Lindstedt has chosen not to answer my 'Hybernigger'? question yet might be due to the fact that I never formally introduced myself and he considers it to be kinda dickish of me to be posing questions to him without having done so.
        I've been sort of busy the past few days both catching up with old friends from both before my false imprisonment and those I met in the NutHouse. Additionally, the weather cooled down and so I've been busily gardening and mowing and working outdoors to cut down weeds and brush that has accumulated while I was imprisoned over the past four years. I still have not caught up, yet some of this work had to be done, like paying off the principal as well as the interest.

But I have been thinking on how to answer your 'hybernigger' question. The best way is by the truth:

Almost all Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers are of Germanic/Scandinavian origin. The Anglo-Saxons are merely those who got on a boat and moved to England. As a result, they came in contact with whites who they conquered in short order and deemed inferior whom they ruled over for 700 years -- the Irish. My ancestors, mainly Swedish, went East because they were more powerful and numerous than the Danes and Norwegians, and they found an inferior bunch of whites/mamzers to rule over and breed with called the Slavs, whom I often call 'balkanoid mamzers.' We Swedes tend to view the Russians, a combination of Nordic/Aryan genes with Alpine/Slavs with Asiatic mix much like JRR Tolkien's High Elves view Morgoth's orcs and Sarumann's uruk-hoi mixtures, with horrified revulsion and shame, fear and loathing.

But except for a small mixture of Scots-Irish, what my grandfather Fred Lindstedt called "Jenny-Irish" -- and Fred Lindstedt didn't even like 'sneaky Norwegians' as a Second-Generation Swede who spoke a little Swedish at home -- I really have no dog in this fight.

But so many DSCI clergy and laymen do as Anglo-Saxons, and they despise and detest the 'hybernigger' Irish. Pastor 6Killer laments that his forefathers didn't kill all of them in Ireland as opposed to only when they invaded, and I tell him that the Norwegians sure screwed a lot of colleens, while founding Dublin. They too had a 'Pale' in which like the jews, Irish were not allowed to infest.

Couple that with the fact that the Irish are Roman Catholic papists and there is a religious hatred as well. Only jews are hated more than Roman Catholics. The reason is that these Mediterranean peoples love a religion which tells them that they can fuck over others six days a week and have it all forgiven in 15 minutes confession and then go out and fuck over Protestants for the next 6 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes. Like niggers, papists think that the Nordic/Aryan Protestant owes Rome a living off of them.

On a personal note, I was doped up illegally at the NutHouse based upon a farcical hearing as to whether or not my religious right to not be drugged or treated for my refusal to accept a lawyer at the NutHouse conducted by this catlick bitch Jane Smith, who decided that my religious faith was "not recognized by the state." As a result, I reminded that evil sanctimonious bitch that 'freedom of religion' came about, not because of inherent goodness, but because the Thirty Years War had my ancestors rampaging about Southern Germany with Gustavus Adolphus and imposing a little custom called "Das Swedentrunken" upon papist priests and peasantry. It involved pissing into a tin bucket and boiling that piss and then 'waterboarding' it by funneling it down mackeral-snapping throats telling them that if they can turn "wine into blood," then they had ought to be able to turn piss and shit into wine and communion wafer. It was by showing what happens when religious differences turn deadly that 'freedom of religion' came about.

CONstitutions and Bills of Goods and paper protections are worthless in bringing about political freedom. The sickness of today's ZOG is that regime criminals never had to live -- then die sent screaming to hell -- with the full fury of their former victims. Only by making it clear that every ounce of tyranny will be paid for by a gallon of their own blood and tears, and their families made to pay for their crimes, do we have a free social order.

Me, I have a lot of tit/testicle wringing in mind for NutHouse 'workers' and a Swedentrunkening and crucifixtioning in mind for papist shitheads who thought it perfectly acceptable to dope up DSCI believers that they, like jews, want to pretend are insane for holding certain religious beliefs incompatible with ZOG/Babylon.

Something that the Israelite/Aryan White understands perfectly and the lesser largely miscegenated lesser breeds, like the hyberniggers and pollacks understand not at all. They are simply unable to grasp this which is why they have lived under the rule of kings and conquerors forever. Republican forms of government are not in their very nature.

So what to do today? Some of the Irish are descended from Israelite stock. And some of it, like Bryan Wright, are descended from Pictish 'River/Tin Pot Pisspul from Cain's grandson TubalCain. The Founding Felons and those like Lothrup Stoddard bemoaned the flood of Irish immigrunts who flooded America. But it is too late now. The mixture has occurred. My wife Roxie loves to yap around St. Patrick's Day that she is part hybernigger as I look for something Orange to wear.

And the answer is to let YHWH and Nature take its course. There is a Great Tribulation coming, and Christ promises us that all the tares/unclean weeds which were not planted by YHWH will be burnt up.

But for now, since so many of my DSCI fellow pastors have a racial and religious disdain/antipathy for papists -- we view the Roman Catholic church as founded by Simon Magus as part of Babylon -- and seeing how popery is against Aryan Israelites with their views on immigration and how non-whites have 'souls to save, and how the hybernigger Irish love and support ZOG so much, I most certainly am not going to break ranks with my fellow DSCI believers.

This disdain for papist hyberniggers is nothing new or nothing not always present from the very founding of this nation of, by and for White Protestants.

Originally posted by TrashCanMan72
        So here goes: I'm TrashCanMan72, formerly known as Mr. SlashN'Burn on VNNF from February 2004-September 2008, Knight Lohengrin on Squirmfront from February 2002-March 2003, and, most recently, as DionysusCrockett on Original Dissent from October 2008-May 2009.

And, yeah, as you may've guessed I'm more Irish than anything else, having Irish blood from both sides of my family.
        The problem which the aboveground DSCI church and Aryan Nations has is that Butler in his dotage allowed a lot of hybernigger skinheads to not only have him lose his farm, but that they 'converted' to DSCI and now are used by jews to run a false-front Aryan Nations organization which has increasingly gotten away from the racial religion which is Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Gresham's Law took effect with the end result that Aryan Nations became known as a place where tattooed freaks and violent coke-snorting psychopaths became known as the end result after the half-way house lets them out of prison on the plea 'bargain.'

What used to contain tens of thousands of believers back in the days of Wesley Swift was brought to a hundredth by Pastor Butler as DSCI became known as a violent sect of gunmen and 'domestic terrorists.' The vast majority of Christian Identity is the two or three-family One-Seedline variants rife with heresy. After the death of Neumann Britton, there really was not too many of the old line DSCI believers hanging around what was a bunkhouse for skinhead idiots. This loosening of standards brought about the setback of Butler losing his farm and turning DSCI into 'lone wolves' cells.

Now not to bitch about what is an inevitability of a militant racial religion Church facing oppression going underground for an inevitable racial, religious and class civil war long overdue. But it is also time for the DSCI Church to preach the racial religious gospel free of wholesale contamination from petty criminals and psychotics who are far more interested in theysselfs than in the good order and welfare of Christian Israel.

Since I have been free, I've taken steps to kick out from my faction of the Aryan Nations this rabble claiming to be Aryan Nations because they gave August Kreis $25 in dues. The jews have proclaimed as "Aryan Nations" some hybernigger whigger named Jerold O'Brien, a 27 year old skinhead who went to suck up to Butler a bare year before Butler died. jews and whiggers and muds do not determine DSCI clergy and the composition and policy of the DSCI church. The jewsmedia cannot make Dan Gayman, or August Kreis or jewrold hybernigger O'Brien the real-life leader of the Aryan Nations.

I made an alliance with Jay Faber and this fruit-loop broke our alliance for no other reason than because he thought that I was getting more publicity than he was and because I didn't clear what I said with him. This is, of course, kikeshit because by the very nature of our alliance, we are a confederation of allied DSCI pastors and NOT a hierarchy. Faber was in charge of his small church in New Jersey and relations with Hal Turner. Faber was never in charge of how I run my church in SouthWest Missouri or how I run my forums and blogs and web pages. Nothing was lost by this breakdown because I doubted that it would last long in the first place and so lost nothing when Faber terminated it. Pastor 6Killer gloated that he knew all along that I was wasting my time, which is why he refused to have anything to do with Faber.

The DSCI aboveground Church is organized as a network, never a hierarchy. The only requirement is that the DSCI pastor has to preach DSCI orthodox dogma: jews are the spawn of Satan and muds are the Beasts of the Field and Noah's Flood was a local flood to drown miscegenating Adamites.

Now insofar as your situation is concerned, Trashcan Man: I don't see why you chose to tell me this. I share some Harold Covington's suspicions and all of his amusement:

Originally posted by Harold Covington

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=673#post673

"I may as well just say up front that I'm 1/16th Cherokee Injun and, much as I hate to admit it, possibly as much as 1/16th nigger as well, on my Dad's side, most likely due to rape."

In the first place, since people who post to VBulletin boards almost never actually DO anything, the likelihood that any of us will ever set eyes on you is virtually negligible. So we need to know this--why, now?

Secondly, you obviously have some compulsion to tell us all about this minor (compared to some) taint on your escutcheon. And we are supposed to do or say--what? Tell you that it's all right, you can be an honorary White man for cyber-purposes?

Hell, why not? This isn't the real world, it's a computer game, so you can be White. I'll be a bearded dwarf in a pointy green hat with a magical sword.

-HAC
        I certainly cannot undo your origins caused by the unruly gonads of your ancestors. I can't offer you a place within Christian or non-Christian Israel given the commandment of Deuteronomy 23:2 that a mamzer, or miscegenated bastard, cannot enter the House of Israel forever. YHWH means what He says and I cannot and will not grant any exemption like another baal-priest would for money or power.

I do see why you wish to live in a White society -- White society is far better than anything that the jews or muds can create. Yet by their parasitic swarming, they would destroy YHWH's Servant Nation, which is why this Great Tribulation is the gospel -- or 'good news.' Everything not planted by YHWH will be uprooted and destroyed.

Your fate lies in YHWH's hands. You can hope to become as a Gibeonite, someone who survives on the fringes of a White social order after the Great Tribulation.

So many people want me to write about 'racial federalism' with a Great Tribulation looming and I have put it off because there is nothing in it for me.

That said, are you welcome at Christian Nationalist forum? Of course. I allow TraitorAlex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller's forum-roving colostomy-bag licking Rabang 'Albion' Miller to post here free of censorsheep, although occassionally I tamper with or jewlag Rabanger's posts. You at least have the good sense to despise Linder after playing along for a while. Want to become 'Mayor of Mamzerville?'

But I cannot and will not change YHWH's Law, nor YHWH's purpose as given in Romans Chapter Nine. YHWH chose to make you as a vessel of wrath of an inferior clay. Who can question the Will of YHWH? All you can do as someone living both outside YHWH's Law and YHWH's Protection is to live a righteous life and hope for YHWH's mercy will give you some of the good things in life by living as honorable a White sort of life as is possible.

While you may not have a soul, you are in no worse of shape than hundreds of millions of whiggers who have the potentiality of Eternal Life who have extinguished their lives because of sin or simply because Christ did not choose them. Matthew 13:10-17. Your position is no worse than that of a dog's sperm cell in the womb of a whigger slut who screwed first the dog, then a nigger and conceived a niglet. Millions of dog sperm cells and millions of nigger sperm cells die to of no apparent overall purpose. Does it matter to the dog sperm, wriggling with mindless life but for a short time, if, instead of nigger, the whigger slut screwed a whigger meercat instead, and a baby whigger was conceived?

You are here today, like all of us, and what you make of your life is what is important, for you, if no one else. Remember that, and live as good a life as you are able to do so.

I meant to only write a little on this matter, but I spoke at length in order to show the purpose of DSCI policy.

That said, welcome to Christian Nationalist Forum.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
        Admin, Christian Nationalist Forum
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-19-2009, 10:41 PM. Reason: Add Links

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Wannabes

We really do seem to get a lot of wannabes in the Bowel Movement, although why anyone would wannabe us I've no clue. I can't count the number of people I've had buzzing around over the past 30-odd years wanting to know if it's "all right" to be "one eighth Cherokee". (Almost always Cherokee, for some reason. God knows why, or how these people's minds work.)

That and the swarthy southern Italians, Greeks, and breeds of various kinds who are the most screaming "pro-Aryan" fanatics around, guys who would never have passed muster in Mussolini's Italy, never mind Hitler's Germany.

Comment

Whiggers Are Such Phonies

Whiggers Are Such Phonies

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=697#post697

Originally posted by HAC View Post
            We really do seem to get a lot of wannabes in the Bowel Movement, although why anyone would wannabe us I've no clue. I can't count the number of people I've had buzzing around over the past 30-odd years wanting to know if it's "all right" to be "one eighth Cherokee". (Almost always Cherokee, for some reason. God knows why, or how these people's minds work.)

That and the swarthy southern Italians, Greeks, and breeds of various kinds who are the most screaming "pro-Aryan" fanatics around, guys who would never have passed muster in Mussolini's Italy, never mind Hitler's Germany.
            The ZOGland is full of whiggers. They want to be anything other than what they are -- which is whiggers.

Go to any forum and you see 'Eric BloodAxe,' Viking Warrior', 'SS Obersturmbannfuerher', and a whole lot of whigger Internut shitheads playing at being something that they are not.

Since I got out of the NutHouse/jail, I've been running off a lot of shitheads from the August Kreis era who claim that they are 'Aryan Nations' because they paid over 25 ZOGbux to August Kreis. They get all pissed off and hurt when I run them off by insisting that they got to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity in religion or at the very least a White Israelite who at least is willing to learn DSCI.

Had the same thing happen when I used to help run two militias. There was to be no buying of PX finery and no uniforms unless and until they bought at least a shitty chink SKS and enough ammunition to zero in their rifle and qualify. I and another DSCI veteran -- he was an ex-Marine sergeant -- would insist that they actually learn something at a rifle range. (For some reason, DSCI believers have a large percentage of ex-soldiers from the combat arms of either the Army or Marines in them.) If they didn't have a rifle and ammo, then first stop was to the bank to take out some money for a cheap SKS and 100 rounds of ammo, then to a gun store. Back in the early 1990s these SKS's were selling for $65 for the Chink Army surplus and $85 for the 'pretty' SKS's made for the American trade. I'd have them buy the ex-chink army issue with a painted orange stock over oiled wood and the Norinco hard-lead steel jacketed rounds over the 'pretty' SKS' because the chink army isssue was a gun made for real fighting as opposed to selling to whiggers wanting a pretty gun. Plus it was $20 cheaper.

There were some whiggers who merely wanted to play militia and so I'd run them off or ask them if they could do a web page. But usually if it was a matter of actually working, most whiggers would run off anyway.

Talking to Pastor 6Killer, the whiggers who really got a good dollop of what Eric Thomson called 'Anglo-mestizo' and what I call whigger-mamzer, ALWAYS want to claim to be 'Cherokee' because they are not only the most politically correct and famous of all the tribes, but because they have always had the most white miscegenation in them. Many a Canaanite, or other sailor would be 'lost' at sea in the Atlantic and whisked on a trade wind and fall ashore around the Carolinas. The Cherokee thus got a different head structure and light eyes and a different way of thinking because of these White genes. They ended up owning nigger slaves and called themselves the first of the Five Civilized Tribes.

Now I live in SouthWest Missouri 30 miles away from Oklahoma where these redskins were settled. There hardly are any purebred redskins left, if any. So these Anglo-mestizos simply say that they are 'Cherokee' as opposed to 'Hacksaws, who can cut through anything in order to steal it' or 'Shit-Asses from the NoWipe'Em tribe.

Me, I'm a Swede from South Dakota and there isn't a White man in South Dakota who doesn't hate Indians. Wyoming is nearly as bad. (That's when I first figured out that Claire-the-jewkal-Wolfe was not originally from Wyoming when she wrote something nice about Injuns.) So I am not impressed by whigger-mestizos or wannabe whigger-mestizos claiming to be red nigger, and thus claiming that they own the land. I tell them to get back on the reservation, Tonto.

Some of the genuine Indians act a lot better than whiggers ever think of acting. That's because they come to terms about who they are and don't waste time wanting to be something they ain't. Whiggers have no such sense and wannabe everything else.

Right now myself and Pastor Britton have to deal with a slant-eyed gookazoid hybernigger mamzer named Bryan Wright who is out to cause us trouble because we wouldn't let it steal $400,000 from the estate of a dead nazi who left it to Redfeairn's/Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHWH. Of course ZOG won't let the estate out of probate, but every White Nationalist organization is awash in whiggers and mamzers wanting to play 'nutzi' or Viking or Aryan Nations. Thanks to the Internut, it is possible like never before. I've had whiggers who devoted a year or so to building an Internut persona and then they come to my attention and I tear them frauds a whole new asshole.

There is a Gresham's Law concerning whiggers in the Movement. Bad whiggers will drive out good White men in disgust. What is necessary is to make the environment 'whigger toxic' by means of ridicule, shaming, outing, and anger. Which is what I do indeed. Which is why I had to form my own forums and blogs in order to have someplace to post when inevitably banned from these whigger nutsionalist false fronts. As you have had to do with your own independent blogs and jewhoogruppen and with allied forums like this one. We create our own independent propaganda organs and we broadcast our own message and act as a magnet for the genuine article.

Meanwhile we have 'fun' with the whigger and mamzer and jew phonies.

www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog

Comment

My Reason.

Originally posted by HAC View Post

-HAC

The reason I saw fit to disclose those facts is because, when I was posting on VNNF, and admitted my Injun blood, five or six posters went plumb apeshit and accused me of being "dishonest" for not admitting it right from the beginning.

Needless to say, I didn't even think about admitting the nigger blood after that, considering the reaction to my Injun blood. Some of the assholes had called me a "featherhead". I don't doubt those same people would've called me a "nigger". Guess it made them whiggers feel better about themselves, having someone they could look down on. I've never known a group of people so proud of having so little to be proud of.

So I thought I'd just nip it in the bud this time, and admit it up front, rather than wait for my enemies from VNNF and OD to gravitate here and drop a dime on me.

Pastor Lindstedt: As far as your offer to be Mayor Of Mamzerville, I'd be willing to consider it, but, if the job requires advanced computer skills, I'm afraid I'll have to turn you down, as I'm a borderline cyber-illiterate.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Dead Hybernigger in the Middle of the Road

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post200270
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=724#post724

Originally posted by Gregory Edmonds/jewrmaniac enstumble/hybernigger whigger

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post200036

I firmly believe that the Irish are the master race whose destiny for world domination was never achieved because YAHWEH accidentily placed them all on an island. This prevented their blitzkrieg like expansion over the entire earth, forever dooming them to mediocrity.

(Great x10 Grand Pop GE)

Anyways, Lindstedt has referred to me as a TubalCain descended Hybernigger Whigger on more than one occasion. What is the DSCI stance on TubalCain blood? Are the Irish the only ones that fall into this category? Also who are they related to from the DSCI perspective?

Am I damned to hell because of my lineage? There's Irish on both sides(paternally irish(gf)/english(gm), maternally irish(gm)/french(gf)).
                First of all, it was the English on their island who whupped you hyberniggers for 700 years -- after the Vikings got through. They were the islanders who created a mighty empire of which the place where YHWH took a dump in the Atlantic and named Erin was suitable only for pig-fucking and potato eating peasants. A Viking chieftain founded Dublin and set up a 'Pale' -- a word used upon jews as well -- to describe a place where no Irish were allowed on pain of death. The Irish were the second niggers after the balkanoid mamzer Slavs, not deemed to even make good slaves.

Some Irish have Israelite blood in them, not only from the Vikings, but from sources such as the "Tuatha De Daanaan" or Tribe of Dan.

The Picts are descended from TubalCain, a great-grandson of Cain, as 6Killer says.

Below is the picture of a typical modern Pict named Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong. Not the slanting eyes and prison tatts:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=723#post723

So, some Irish are of Israelite descent, most are 'Mediterraneans' according to racial anthropologists like Lothrup Stoddard and Carleton Coon, and some have the bloodline of Cain. These jewkin have infested Israel since the days of Cain. The English had the blessing of being rid of them for 350 years from 1290-1640.

Now, my mackeral-snapping papist hybernigger, both the good news and bad news.

First the good news:

Don't believe the papist mackeral-snapping, altar-boy diddling, Swedentrunken-sipping baal-priest bullshit about going to hell and burning forever or even 6.66 seconds in Purgatory.

Frankly, I don't know why you are worrying about an afterlife when like most whiggers both hybernigger and sundry you are not living a godly life anyways. Typical whiggers worsheep theysselfs and don't worry about what YHWH says.

Now for the bad news:

Study the following video closely for clues to the typical hybernigger or even whigger future. Listen to it in its entirety at least once:

Now where ever it sings 'dead skunk' put in 'dead hybernigger' and YOU will have it all figured out where YOU are likely headed the way YOU are going.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum
                Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-30-2009, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Dead Hybernigger In The Middle of the Road

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post200286
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=726#post726

Originally posted by Apocales
                  Come on Martin, you know damn well that Irish aren't largely of Mediterranean stock and Ireland has the largest of amount of redheads and blue eyed people. Isn't your wife and grand kids of mostly Irish decent (if i recall correctly?). I can understanding giving them a hard time cause they have so many goofballs being the ZOG approved white ethnicity of America. However, when you say essentially Irish aren't white we go into twilight zone territory.
                  As noted above, the Irish have quite a bit of Israelite blood in them. Which means that like all Israelites, both modern and ancient, that they had jews infesting them. And Picts. It has been like that ever since Cain, the first jew.

The Irish had their own term for jews and called them 'sheenies.' And disliked and detested them.

Now Roxie, and thus my grandchildren have some Irish blood in them, so I don't belabor the point. Just wear orange on St. Patrick's Day.

But the Irish have been despised by the English and Scottish. Most of my ancestors were Swedish, and German, which means that they despised the Slavs. But I despise the Roman Catholic religion and after being doped up at the NutHouse by a papist chaplain bitch, I'd love to Das Swedentrunken every single [d]ruling papist I could get my hands on.

So we love our own and hate the foreign. And the Irish are only ahead of Slavs in the 'white' category in my book. With some, like 6Killer, it is the other way round.

Now do I say that the Irish are not Israelites? Some are, many if not most are not. And DSCI is not a prosletizing faith. If you are DSCI, it is because Christ called you, and Christ knows if you are or are not one of the 'found' sheep of the House of Israel. I,for one, do not gainsay Christ. If you show up in the flock, then I must assume that Christ called you.

Secondly, jewrmaniac ensbumble needed taking down a notch or three.

Dead Hybernigger In The Middle of the Road. I like the sound of that.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Tuatha De Daanaan

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post200270
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=724#post724

First of all, it was the English on their island who whupped you hyberniggers for 700 years -- after the Vikings got through. They were the islanders who created a mighty empire of which the place where YHWH took a dump in the Atlantic and named Erin was suitable only for pig-fucking and potato eating peasants. A Viking chieftain founded Dublin and set up a 'Pale' -- a word used upon jews as well -- to describe a place where no Irish were allowed on pain of death. The Irish were the second niggers after the balkanoid mamzer Slavs, not deemed to even make good slaves.

Some Irish have Israelite blood in them, not only from the Vikings, but from sources such as the "Tuatha De Daanaan" or Tribe of Dan.

The Picts are descended from TubalCain, a great-grandson of Cain, as 6Killer says.

Below is the picture of a typical modern Pict named Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong. Not the slanting eyes and prison tatts:

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=723#post723

So, some Irish are of Israelite descent, most are 'Mediterraneans' according to racial anthropologists like Lothrup Stoddard and Carleton Coon, and some have the bloodline of Cain. These jewkin have infested Israel since the days of Cain. The English had the blessing of being rid of them for 350 years from 1290-1640.

Now, my mackeral-snapping papist hybernigger, both the good news and bad news.

First the good news:

Don't believe the papist mackeral-snapping, altar-boy diddling, Swedentrunken-sipping baal-priest bullshit about going to hell and burning forever or even 6.66 seconds in Purgatory.

Frankly, I don't know why you are worrying about an afterlife when like most whiggers both hybernigger and sundry you are not living a godly life anyways. Typical whiggers worsheep theysselfs and don't worry about what YHWH says.

Now for the bad news:

Study the following video closely for clues to the typical hybernigger or even whigger future. Listen to it in its entirety at least once:

Now where ever it sings 'dead skunk' put in 'dead hybernigger' and YOU will have it all figured out where YOU are likely headed the way YOU are going.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Wasn't the Tribe Of Dan cursed by YHWH, though? That's the way I've always interpreted Genesis 49:16-17. Jacob refers to them as a "serpent", the same term that is used time and time again to describe the Jews. There's also the fact that they're the only tribe not mentioned in the Book Of Revelation, which I've heard more than one preacher use to make the case that they were "cast out".

Also, as someone well-versed in Irish mythology, I can tell you that the De Daanaan were thought to be supernatural beings who came down out of a spacecraft and were able to manipulate the elements. For this reason, I've always associated them with the Nephilim.

Contrary to popular belief, there are actually far more brown, dark, and even blonde-haired people (a consequence of the Viking and Danish invasions) in Ireland than their are redheads and redheads are, in fact, looked upon with a great deal of suspicion, as they are believed to be descended from the De Daanaan, and, therefore, are thought to possess the same supernatural powers as their ancestors.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that my worthless redheaded sister was a little hellspawn from day one.

Comment

What the fuck?
                      Last edited by Pissturd Wei?mamzer; 03-27-2010, 10:10 AM.
                      You would be better off if you had nothing to do with me in the first place.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post1917

Comment

There Are 'Righteous Mamzers' and Gibeonites Out There

There Are 'Righteous Mamzers' and Gibeonites Out There

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1619#post1619

In my time of over 16 years in the [bowel] Movement, I have seen plenty of people come and go.

And many of them have been 'not quite White.' Yet they understood their origins and in understanding themselves have been far more stable than the whiggers, who while they have souls, waste them away.

When imprisoned illegally in the Fulton State NutHouse, I knew a little guido named Donny. Donny hated niggers and beaners, and acted more like a white man than most of the deranged whigger criminals or whiggers who had gotten a snootful of bad dope and had killed or injured seriously members of their own family who were common in the NutHouse. Donny was nothing other than polite to me, and we would work in gardening as part of the gardening club set up for the program when this Japanese social worker worked there.

So one day Donnie, who knew that I was an Aryan Nations type, asked me if I thought he would get to Heaven. "I know that you probably don't think of us little guidos as being perfectly human or white, but do you think that I could get into an Aryan Heaven, thinking as I do?"

So I thought for a minute and said, "I hope that you good little guidos who act honorably according to your guido nature are able to go to your own Guido Heaven. You probably would find Aryan Heaven a bit austere. A nice little guido heaven where there are plenty of tomato and basil plants and lots of pasta, and all the good things in life that good little guidos like yourself love."

And Donny went away, happy. For I had given him hope in that pretty much hopeless place, Biggs Forensic Center, the place of grey stone walls and psychotic criminals with a few political prisoners like myself.

And, I told my granddaughter Helen, after her big German shepherd doggie Candy Cane died -- poisoned no doubt by her welfare-slut mother -- that I was sure that there was a doggie heaven and that Candy Cane was in a better place where Candy Cane could chase rabbits and run wild and there was plenty of dog food for good little puppy dogs.

Now does it hurt to be polite when it doesn't hurt White interests? No.

If I could, I would make peace with ZOG for a Whites-only homeland and give the niggers the SouthEast, and give up to the beaners what they have taken already in the SouthWest. But there is not going to be any peace, and there will be civil war, and the fighting will continue until all is resolved.

For the righteous mamzers, we need to tell them that yes, Christ will uproot every plant not planted by YHWH. But that if it be Christ's will, we would gladly set aside a place wherein the non-whites could rule themselves as best they could. For did not the African nigger live better under White rule as opposed to nigger rule?

Trashcan Man 72 has admitted his origins, and not pulled a Bryan Wright and been a thieving mamzer trying to run wild stealing stuff, in collusion with Jeromy Visser. So who can we trust? A jew mamzer like Bryan Wright acting according to its Genesis 3:15 nature? A baal-priest whigger like Visser who is acting in concert with the above-mentioned Bryan Wright/Billy Wood jew mamzer trying to steal Pastor Morris Gulett's Church of the Sons of YHVH? Or someone who knows his place, and wants only a few crumbs at the table while the current ZOG exists, and would take its place separated within his own homeland, willing to work in peace with us in its own place?

The current situation shall not last forever. Christ's Will shall take place. I myself don't know all of Christ's Will so that if TrashCan Man72 not survive, then so it shall be done. But Christ hasn't told me to go after the 'Righteous Mamzers,' not when there are so many jews, mamzers, and unrighteous treasonous whiggers needing extermination first.

I asked Pastor John Britton if the Gibeonites were of Canaanite extraction. He didn't know right off. But the Gibeonites, even though they tricked the Israelites into surviving, and were made into slaves -- hewers of wood and drawers of water for the Israelites -- had rights and when King Saul murdered them in violation of the agreement, King Saul's sons and grandsons had to pay the price for his regime criminality, and after there was a famine in the land of Israel for three years. II Samuel 21:1-14.

The Great Tribulation shall winnow out the non-white -- and the whigger. In both the short and long run it is up to YHWH to judge who is worthy to survive, even though I am tasked to make these calls upon occasion. Many and several is the time that I have prayed that a collapsing social order and not myself be responsible for killing those non-whites who have treated me fairly and decently and far better than whigger regime criminals have done. Now most non-whites are nothing more than beasts of the field without morals and decency, and a hatred of Whites.

Yet what to do with the 'righteous mamzers?' Shall I reward their good with evil? And the answer is yes, if YHWH gives me no other choice. So I can make no promise to the 'righteous mamzers' but I can advise that they pray to YHWH that they find mercy in His sight, as they live life as if they were, except for an accident of birth, White. For these 'righteous mamzers' are they any worse off than the whiggers who pissed away their chance of Eternal Life by typpycull whigger behavior? No.

Do right and pray to YHWH that YHWH make you 'righteous mamzers' the children of His adoption, and that He shall show you an earned mercy.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

Move this post to where appropriate

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=3816#post3816
                          Today, 09:36 AM
                          Pastor Bill

Re: Martian "Mad-Dog" Linseed
                          Marty the molestor is now demanding someone prove he is a sick, lowlife child molestor, after the thousands of unproven claims against others he suddenly invokes ZOGs law and demands it be followed when discussing him. Well for one thing he proves over and over that he does in fact enjoy harming children by his constant rantings about wanting to torture them and he can't make a post without twisted sexual comments being prominant, that alone is proof to most that he probably did molest those poor children. It does not satisfy ZOG's laws, which Marty is suddenly a champion of when it will favor him but Marty is lucky, not so long ago molesting perverts like him had a tendency not to make it to the station, they would be killed escaping, oh for the good old days!

p.s. Marty, I DARE you to come up here and try something with me, you know where I live but instead of coming to handle things like a man you hide behind your computer like the child molesting coward that you are and post my address, like some gutless nigger. I'm calling you out short eyes and am laughing because I know you won't do anything but wet your cowardly pants and make up more slander to post about me. You're a joke Marty, and everyone but you and your drinken mormon loverboy know it.
                          Pastor Lindstedt,
                          I see things are heating up.

Anybody of our race and faith (CI) who knew for sure that one of our leaders/ pastors was a child molester and did nothing is garbage.
                          If this goof (yeah , "GOOF", don't know about others but when that name is used it means the worst thing you can say, in specific situations) is so sure you are guilty and yet is waiting for YOU to visit, it is a ZOG trap.

I have limited means, but I swear to YAHWEH and anybody reading, if I have no doubt that child molester/rapist was in my area, then something would be done.

If you were a molester Pastor, I'd imagine you would have been done in a very long time ago.

Comment

Reply To Your PM.

Tried to send this to you twice, but, for some weird reason or other, a thing came up on the screen saying that you had chosen not to receive PMs.

How in the bloody hell can someone send pms and yet not be able to receive them? And why would you even want to?

Anyway, here's my reply:
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I can probably get those copied for you.

My cousin used to be able to copy them, and may still be able to. Can't do it myself, though, as I'm a borderline cyber-illiterate.

If nothing else, when I write my friend, Tim Hatley, next week, I'll ask him to copy the ones I sent him for you. I'm sure he'd be willing to do it if I sent him the blank CD-Rs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope I didn't embarrass you, partner, but I didn't really know how else to go about it. It's not like I know your e-mail @.

Comment

That's ok.
                              I'll message you again.
                              I thought I had removed the filters before messaging you before.

Comment

Working...
                              X