+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

Default 'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber Whiggers Out, Pt.1

'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber Whiggers Out, Pt.1

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=908#post908
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...769#post222769

One of Sci-fi's Feebs Gives The Alert!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenio Barcelos
    To: PastorJayFaber@msn.com
    Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:57 PM
    Subject: Hello Pastor Faber...

Hello Pastor Faber,

You asked me on AN forums to e-mail you here so I'm doing so. But I'm not really looking to talk about the Aryan Front issue in this message (although I'd still like to know if something could be done about that.) I was actually wondering if you could put into perspective for me what exactly is going on between you, Pastor Visser, Henry, and some others who apparently have left Aryan Nations Revival. Why all the hostility towards you and the ANR all of the sudden? I've already spoken with Henry and his friend John on newsaxon about this. John basically told me that you were "talking alot of sh*t about Henry" (those were John's own words) and that I should stay away from you and ANR. Henry told me that his reason for leaving was because he was fed up with you never wanting to do anything. I have already known about your disassociation with Pastor Lindstedt for about a month now based on a thread on his website that I happened to come across and I agree with your reasons for wanting to distance yourself from him based on what I read there. Incase you are not aware of what Pastor Lindstedt had to say about you and the ANR on this thread, then here it is...

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353

I feel it should be brought to your attention incase you aren't already aware of it. Now, about Henry and the others ... I haven't taken to heart what he and his friend said because I they never really gave me in a real good reason for leaving ANR. As far as Pastor Visser goes ... I'm completely in the dark on that one. If you have the time and are willing to inform me of what's going on concerning this issue I would very much like to here things from your side, Pastor.

4 WORDS

-Len

====================

The Aryan Nations is -- no secret -- factionalized into just as many whigger and mamzer feebs trying to advance, not the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Church, which is overwhelmingly rural and small-town White, but the sundry skinhead rabble that surrounded a dying Pastor Richard Butler like vultures and hyenas and jewkals during the last ten years of Butler's dotage. Butler himself lead to this result by forming the Aryan Nations after Pastor Wesley Swift's first successor Connie Lynch was killed by ZOG by inducing a heart attack after Lynch's imprisonment. For every hundred who had flocked around Wesley Swift, Butler reduced the appeal to five or less. Nobody really wants to go to church with his family of a wife and children if there are going to be skinheads, some of them obvious mamzers, with prison tatts there.

"Richard Butler's Tragedy" was in surrounding himself with Movement Dysfunctionals to the expense of the sober deep-woods Israelite yeomanry who have always been our Church's support and mainstay. When James Britton asked, "Richard, why are you surrounding yourself with this skinhead rabble?" Butler had nothing to say. Some thought that it was because Butler was 'out of it' too much by then. But the real reason was because Butler didn't have any choice by then because the true DSCI church had left and all Butler had left was his squabbling skinhead rabble and the agents provacateur like Rick Spring supported by Billy Roper to essentially look after Butler in return for marginalization.

One of the worst of the skinhead feebs was and is 'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber. 'Sci-Fi' got that nickname because 'Sci-Fi' allegedly believes in flying saucers, and since the nickname by the late, unlamented Boob the papist (non-hybernigger) guido Reichskritter/shitter/nigger drives 'Sci-Fi' up the wall, then I might as well use it because Faber has not a lick of sense. Faber is the Hulk Hogan of the Church -- always striking a pose and making a fool of hisself.

Pastor John Britton told me about how he watched 'Sci-Fi' Faber screaming like a maniac at an Aryan Nations Congress having to be disarmed of a shotgun because Faber threatened to shoot some German journalist who got involved with the circus. Faber allowed himself to be disarmed, but it goes to show that Faber was out to create a scene in which Sci-Fi would be known as YHWH's most zealous shithead feeb. I asked Britton if he had disarmed Faber and Britton said that it was something which was going on in the outer rings as Butler's original DSCI elders like his uncle Neumann and father James Britton were given a preferential audience with Butler while Ray Redfearin would keep the skinhead rabble wanting to fight everyone below fifty in check. But much of the rest of the time the skinhead rabble would be quarreling like vultures and hyenas over Butler's carcass for the benefit of the jewsmedia for attention.

There is one great difference between the genuine DSCI activist and a hyenaoid skinhead-whigger moocher like Faber. The genuine DSCI activist ALWAYS has an air of painful reflection followed by the hesitant admission: Pastor Butler made a lot of mistakes before he died. The poseurs like Faber, Kreis, and the rest of the motley mamzer and whigger crew say: "Butler made me a . . . . . pastor, general, major, captain, membership tax collector, what-have-you . . . . . . before the great man died and left me something for my service at his side before he died." There is a world of difference between an attitude of service from the genuine DSCI activist out to rebuild the Church by means of decentralization and networking in confederation -- the ZOG agent provacateur always seeks to create a hierarchy in which he is not only at the top, but that the underground DSCI and One Seedliner (OSLer) Christian Identity churches be revealed so that they can be under the agent provacateur's control or even knowledge, so as to be destroyed by ZOG.

A further problem with these whiggers who think that they got power from the Aryan Nations inevitably means that these whiggers try to claim to the non-DSCI whigger shitheads that they are able to sell memberships or that they can get into the Aryan Nations without being Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. August Kreis was especially notorious for selling memberships to not only non-DSCI, but non-white muslims as well. So thus Kreis' apprentice pastor Jay Faber has no problem with such behavior as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Past History
    http://en.allexperts.com/e/a/au/august_kreis_iii.htm

August Kreis III (born Nov 2, 1954) is a white supremacist and long-time member and leader of the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Posse Comitatus, and Aryan Nations.

Kreis spent 13 years as a member of the KKK before joining the Posse Comitatus, of which he eventually became a leader. Kreis subsequently encouraged the merger of Posse Comitatus and the Aryan Nations; Kreis assumed leadership positions in the latter organization, serving first as webmaster and subsequently as Director of Information.

Kreis was ordained as "Pastor to the National Director" under Aryan Nations founder Richard Girnt Butler and assumed control of a faction of Aryan Nations members (in view of Butler's having named Ray Redfeairn as his successor); Kreis is one of only two pastors so ordained by Butler and directs the other, Jay Faber, who serves as Kreis's assistant chaplin.
    Now to get to this message above:

To: PastorJayFaber@msn.com
    Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2009 9:57 PM
    Subject: Hello Pastor Faber...

Hello Pastor Faber,

You asked me on AN forums to e-mail you here so I'm doing so. But I'm not really looking to talk about the Aryan Front issue in this message (although I'd still like to know if something could be done about that.) I was actually wondering if you could put into perspective for me what exactly is going on between you, Pastor Visser, Henry, and some others who apparently have left Aryan Nations Revival. Why all the hostility towards you and the ANR all of the sudden?
    Two words: Hal Turner. Hal Turner was not only a rat, but for five years an agent provacateur and his best CI buddy Jay Faber doesn't pick up on it? So then everyone else associated with Faber ends up having to dump on Faber as well for being an agent provacateur lest they be accused of being an agent provacateur as well.

But the fact of the matter is that 'Sci-Fi' was already well on the road to alienating us Dual-Seedliners by breaking his agreement to work in alliance with both myself and Henry Stout of Texas. Faber simply had to demand that we don't overshadow the feeb busily allowing Hal Turner to run amok in favor of running our own churches as we see fit.

A month or so ago, Henry Stout called me up and complained to me about Faber trying to tell him what to do. I remarked that I was on the outs with Faber for the exact same reason, because Faber simply wouldn't allow those in his alliance to do their own work without wanting to tell them how to do this. Sort of stupid, really, when Faber couldn't figure out that Hal Turner was a rat right under his own nose. (This was after Turner's lawyer admitted Turner was a rat but before Turner's lawyer admitted that Turner was an agent provacateur. I had put off posting about Faber's lack of honesty in breaking our agreement because I didn't want to be accused of ruining Hal Turner's chances is kort. After Turner was revealed to be a rat, I had no consideration for Hal Turner. He served ZOG, let ZOG deal with its rats of no more utility.)

Henry Stout asked me, essentially if he remained in alliance with me, if I'd try to take his church away from him. I said no. As long as his Church in Texas practiced and preached Dual-Seedline and did not meddle in the affairs of my ministry and that of allied pastors, then he had freedom to run his Church as he seen fit. Henry said that he was appointing some older man to be his minister. As long as this minister preached DSCI, then fine by me. Henry asked me what about Hal Turner. I asked Henry what Hal Turner had to do with him? Or with me for that matter? Nothing? Then let Faber deal with Faber's fuck-up. Faber has no business telling anyone how to run their church when Faber has done such a piss-pore dumbass job of internal security with his circle of friends. Putting distance between himself and Faber would be for the best. I'm certainly glad that 'Sci-Fi' chose to break our alliance a week before Hal Turner got jailed by the FiBbIes. Faber actually did me a favor by going fruit-loop on me a month before Turner admitting to being a rat. That and saved me ten ZOG-bux.

So two weeks ago or three, Henry Stout called me and told me that he was going to cut ties with Faber. I told him that Sci-Fi was gonna bitch when he found that out. I'd like to hear Faber bitch, but I decided that it might not be smart to hang around if Faber was a rat as well. Henry's gonna have to learn to do his own hatchet-work anyway if he wants to run a DSCI Church. I told Henry to be firm and get it over with and just wipe off and walk away.

Well, when Hal Turner was revealed as an agent provacateur as well as a rat on August 18th, I went to look at Sci-Fi's web page -- www.aryannationsrevival.org and seen that Henry's page had been cut like Faber had done with mine back in June. I guessed that Henry Stout had told Faber that he was tired of Faber trying to run his Church in Texas from New Jersey.

So has Faber shut you down?

To: Henry Stout
    Cc: Pastor Visser; mlindste@mo-net.com
    Sent: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am
    Subject: So has Faber shut you down?

I was looking for a link to Jay Faber's Church and it seems that he has
    de-linked you:

------------
    Please be advised, the Church of the Sacred Race of Texas has been
    relocated to Tennessee, and further, the mailing address of Simms Texas
    shall be closed...
    =============

Your link has been removed as well.

So, did you tell Faber about your decision to form your own church? And, I
    bet the fool freaked out.

Oh well. Hal Turner has been revealed as a rat and agent provacateur and so
    Faber and Wickstrom look like idiots. Pastor Visser got rid of Faber's
    subforum a week or so ago, and washed his hands of Hal Turner yesterday.

You want to link up to the Aryan Nations Alliance, which is a confederation
    of aboveground DSCI churches in which each pastor does as he sees fit, then
    that is fine by me. As I've explained to you, since I can't get 25-30
    OSLers in Newton and McDonald county to do as I ask them to do, even if I
    was fool enough to try, then I have no intention of trying to run things in
    Texas or Georgia or New Jersey. I expect the same courtesy from my fellow
    alliance members. After waiting a month, I decided to post to my forum
    where Faber broke our alliance agreement.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=691#post691

After dealing with the Bryan Wright mamzer incursion, and discussing at
    length the problem with letting criminals and drug addicts into the Church
    with John Britton and sundry elders of the Wesley Swift and Butler eras, I
    think that it is past time to quit trying to allow criminals to act as
    muscle as it makes no sense to eat a pound of shit in order to 'save' a
    half-digested peanut. If they want to start living godly lives of service,
    then they can stay, and I have no problem with them being violent against
    our People's enemies, however, jewniformed clowns thinking that they are
    generals or even corporals over Christian Israel need to be shown the door.
    If they have no self-discipline over theysselfs, then they should not be
    allowed to have power over others. Gulett's Church got torn apart because
    Gulett foolishly allowed little men like Joe Johnson out for themselves,
    who had been kicked out of their own klan for tyranny to divide and destroy
    Gulett's own church.

I'm busily working on writing and helping my friends in the NutHouse sue
    and on my Obongo lawsuit. You got a web page, then I'll link it for a
    return hyperlink. Hope you are doing well doing what you need to do in
    Texas. I'm fighting with a mamzer named Bryan Wright and with Klunt and her
    meercat on $permFront and Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller as usual. I
    keep busy.

Perhaps you can join my forum at Christian Nationalist at:
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Anyway, this is cheaper than a telephone call. But you can call me at
    417-472-xxxx or my wife's cell phone at 417-4xx-xxxx if you need to do so.

Hope this finds you well.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog
    Henry wrote back and said that Faber was freaking out and calling him a traitor everywhere, especially www.newsaxon.com. I told Henry that Faber has no business bitching about him being a traitor given that Hal Turner ran wild under Faber's very nose.

I was actually wondering if you could put into perspective for me what exactly is going on between you, Pastor Visser, Henry, and some others who apparently have left Aryan Nations Revival. Why all the hostility towards you and the ANR all of the sudden? I've already spoken with Henry and his friend John on newsaxon about this. John basically told me that you were "talking alot of sh*t about Henry" (those were John's own words) and that I should stay away from you and ANR. Henry told me that his reason for leaving was because he was fed up with you never wanting to do anything. I have already known about your disassociation with Pastor Lindstedt for about a month now based on a thread on his website that I happened to come across and I agree with your reasons for wanting to distance yourself from him based on what I read there. Incase you are not aware of what Pastor Lindstedt had to say about you and the ANR on this thread, then here it is...

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/showthread.php?t=353
    I don't think I need to explain myself to some probable mamzer named 'Lenio Barcelos' any more than to some probable niggress named Chanikkkqa or LaTeesha, but anyone who wants to can see that my problem with Faber is that Faber broke an agreement. Not Hal Turner. Faber broke our agreement a month or so before Hal Turner was on the rat gaydar. But I would think that anyone with a brain would be able to figure out that when one party breaks a deal or an oath or a promise, then the deal is dead. Henry got tired of Sci-Fi bossing him around for nothing and so Henry decided to give Faber his pink slip and Faber is bitching about it, when in fact, EVERYONE in the Aryan Nations Alliance is running for the door. Which goes to show that 'Sci-Fi' Faber is probably much too mattoid stupid to be a federal informant or spy.

But I'm not really looking to talk about the Aryan Front issue in this message (although I'd still like to know if something could be done about that.)
    The thing 'Lenio' is talking about is the croaking off of Boob the papist guido (mistakenly thought to be hybernigger) Reichskritter/shitter/mamzer over that ZOG false front for nutzi whiggers and mamzers named Aryan Front.

Dead Reichshitter in the Middle of the Road

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...t=5&p=671#p671

Seen on A-hole Front:

Boob the papist hybernigger Reichshitter is reported dead by David Donald Duck Swaim:

Boob the papist guido-nigger Reichkritter/shitter/mamzer

Well, I thought that it was a hybernigger but it looks more like a mamzer rat that crawled out of the Palermo/jew yawk sewer, given its guido-nigger nappy hair. It is no wonder that Boob, in addition to being a probable ZOG false-front operator, hated Aryan Nordic White men, being a papist mamzer from Boston who hated Dual-Seedline Christian Identity.

But perhaps David Donald Duck Swaim will welcum back Sci-Fi Faber so that Sci-Fi can set up his own false 'Aryan Nations' mamzer false front and bring up viewership over on Aryan Front.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-14-2009 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Add Links

Default Sci-Fi Faber Whiggers Out, Pt.2

Sci-Fi Faber Whiggers Out, Pt.2

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=909#post909

Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 11:27 PM
    To: Lenio Barcelos; Eli James; Pastor Visser; Pastor Visser
    Subject: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...

It was a joint agreement to remove Lindstedt from the Aryan Nations, including the input and vote of Pastor Visser, based upon Lindstedt's lack of credentials, as Pastor Gullet excommunicated him, for publicly promoting articles about how non-CI woman were not just available, but suitable for us to take and rape... Then further, Lindstedt was promoting the Creator, as Lindstedt titles, "Creatard" that shot some nigger at the Holyhoax Museum, and called that act worthy of ordainment....

#1, Lindstedt lied to us claiming to still be a pastor....

#2, Lindstedt in no article ever in any of his listings preached Identity, he simply ridicules the people that he sees as adversarial to his objectives, and further, disgraces the message of Yahweh God by his constant attacks on other persons, endlessly, without material substance, and without any Biblical substance....

#3, There is no "Pastor" Lindstedt.

I am as surprised to see that one as eloquent in Theology as Pastor Visser would even continue to entertain Lindstedt after all of his ramblings.....

Henry, on the other hand, we discharged because some guy offered him a place on a high council to be, that claims to be Aryan Nations, but accepts any person of any belief, as can be seen on http://aryannations88.com upon this very premise we left August Kreis, and anyone that places his hand on the plow and looks back, is unfit..

Yes, I turned on Henry, with a heavy hand... Yes I turned on Lindstedt with a heavy hand....

I have forwarded this e-mail to Pastor Eli James, as we agreed today that an Ecumenical Council needs to exist....

My position is that Lindstedt is no Pastor, and I would like once and for all, a hearing on this issue.......

Those that are with Yahweh, are one family, the Aryan Nations Revival does not support persons that use the name "Pastor", in title only.......

If Henry, who is a betrayer, who is covertly talking to Pastor Visser's people behind his back to sway them, makes Pastor Visser and I at odds, so be it, I can respect Pastor Visser, and one of the reasons that I ditched Henry is that he is sending our members, our contacts and our alliance down the drain....... Pastor Visser is apparently unaware that Henry was also going on his website, to betray Pastor Visser as well....

Lindstedt, well, if Pastor Visser chooses to endorse a man that he knows lacks all spirit of Yahweh, let that stand between Pastor Visser and Yahweh...... It was in agreement between I and Pastor Visser, that Lindstedt needed to go... Needless to say, I was surprised to see that Visser had the Excommunicated Lindstedt on his forum.....

I call for a hearing as to "'Pastor' Lindstedt's" Claim..........

I do not question Pastor Visser's eligibility as a Pastor, but I question his judgment in friendship...

Henry called me and made that statement that Pastor Visser had turned on me, to which, Pastor Visser has made no comment, if this is the case, I would like to know......

Lenio, once again, as we read in the New Testament, many Churches formed, and most were destroyed by Yahweh God as was evident in the Epistles, for steering away from truth... The Aryan Nations Revival was founded as an organization with Yahweh First, and foremost, as we fired August Kreis for blasphemy and continued the Aryan Nations free from some infidel.....

I tried to contact Pastor Visser for some time, apparently you may be correct....

If this is whom Visser chooses for an alliance, Henry Stout and Lindstedt, all I can say is that the company you keep defines you...... And Yahweh is not part of that two or three.....

As far as never wanting to do anything, may I present the website http://aryannationsrtevival.org now always listed on the front page of any search engine from sheer volume of hits....

On there are over 500 hours of sermons, for audio, many texts, and foremost, good men, all of whom serve Yahweh God...... Just because Henry wants to throw National Events, as we are not ready, and wants me to ask people to invest thousands of dollars of their hard earned money to attend events across the country to which we have not established the numbers to justify, well, I am not going to ask people to do anything that I would not wish to attend... Henry wants a party... Lindstedt is proof that Prozac needs improvement......

Lindstedt and Henry Stout are not worth the effort, hopefully, Pastor Visser and I can work this out...

Funny thing is that as the ANSWP turned on Visser, I signed him as a member, and then by rather righteous means, made them tuck in their tails and shut up... I assisted him, I gave him better than myself on the Turner Network for publicity, and as our program continued, we reached well over 100,000 listeners.. Et Tu Brutus???

Pastor Visser, here are my phone numbers

201-824-0090

862-755-8176

I deserve an explanation...

Separate

Pastor Eli James, Since you hold rank in the ecumenical council, I request that alleged "pastor" Lindstedt be

examined as to whether or not he is a "Pastor"....

Pastor Jay Faber

Ordained 2001, at 31 years of age, Student of Scripture from 1986 in CEDS as founded by Bob Miles...

In all fairness, I will also be fully willing to undergo any challenge to my Ordination, before this same Ecumenical council... Maybe more of us need to agree to the same challenge.......

Default Visser Responds To Sci-Fi Faber's Chimp-out

Visser Responds To Sci-Fi Faber's Chimp-out

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=933#post933

To: 'Jay Faber' ; 'Lenio Barcelos' ; 'Eli James' ; 'Pastor Visser'
    Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:04 AM
    Subject: RE: Hello Pastor Faber...

Pastor James and Faber,

Please understand that CPM has NO affiliations nor are we responsible for what certain posters may say on our forums. I say this because our past "affiliation" with the Turner Radio Network (and his close associates) has earned us several visits from the FEDs. Our lack of response on this matter is because we've chosen to allow the men of Israel to deal with their problems scripturally and to protect the flock.

Pastor Faber is certainly welcome to voice his concerns as he has an active account on the mentioned forums. A simple "report post" could save us all a lot of time and grief. We'll censor nor ban ANY man (nor his ministry) for anything less than a death threat. We believe that Yahweh raises up pastors according to His own heart and no man has all truth. Because of this - we'll judge no man.

Regarding this morning's e-mail; I have NO idea who "Henry" is, I was never a member of ANSWP (nor UCOY), we garner 100k listeners a WEEK (and certainly don't need Turner Radio Network for anything) and such faulty "affiliations" in the past have earned us mostly grief. I feel we should all focus on Theology over such petty squabbles and simply refuse to get involved one way or another.

I respect you both and I'm looking forward to 999!

War for Christ,

PV

Default Sci-Fi Faber Tells Visser That All Is Well . . . .

Sci-Fi Faber Tells Visser That All Is Well . . . .

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=934#post934

Re: Hello Pastor Faber...
    Pastor Visser;

What was the concern here was that you disassociated without informing us, and further, began working against us, as this e-mail has proven...

As far as fed harassment, well, welcome to the big leagues... As you can state that the Turner Network created some problems, we knew the risk, we discussed this before we proceeded, and you agreed that it was worth the risk, and this explains your new 100K listener base.. The proper thing for you to have done was to contact us first and express your concerns or intention... Did you really think that the FBI was not going to bother you???

Ignoring e-mails, hanging up the phone, and then posting an alleged "pastor" as the Aryan Nations, one that you also decided to dispossess, well, what is one to believe....

Part of operating a ministry is to see that all people involved stay on track, sometimes, part of teaching Theology is keeping the herd on track... Also be advised, Henry has been trying to contact anyone associated with you, for the purpose of subversion....

Since we have been reaping the fallout from Turner's crash and burn, I placed our old programs up for a week, and they received hits over 1,000,000.... Sticking to preaching the word, well, adding a few million listeners requires an investment in time and manpower, were getting ready to go the next leap...

We are in the process of creating another Network, to absorb the slack...

My main concern was that you advised people not to join the ANR... It is the membership and cooperation of the ANR that you can thank for your new found success, and it will keep going foreword.. 100K was a landmark, now we add a zero and proceed..

You had nothing to be concerned about with fed questioning and the Turner Turncoat event, you never even spoke to him, I handled Turner personally, and exposed myself to the risk, so we could reach those extra numbers.... Apparently, you are satisfied with what we reaped for you, and will bite the hands that created it for you..

PJF
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-07-2009 at 03:25 AM.

Default Visser Blows The Whistle On Sci-Fi Faber

Visser Blows The Whistle On Sci-Fi Faber

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=935#post935

Delivered-To: mlindste@mo-net.com
    Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:56:49 +0300
    X-Sender: cpm_visser@walla.com
    X-Originating-Email: [cpm_visser@walla.com]
    To:<PastorJayFaber@msn.com>, <elect_soldier@yahoo.com>,
    <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,<cpm_visser@walla.com>,
    <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>
    Cc: <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Subject:

PJF,

Not even close -- I've garnered 100k listeners a week since 2007 (my hits went DOWN working with the known FED INFORMANT that you brag about exposing me too), I've never said anything about ANR and I CARE LESS about getting involved in some "counsel" that judges my Christian kinsfolk.

Do you really think you can remove another man's title of 'pastor?' What do you hope to achieve other than an internet smear campaign against another Israelite? If Lindstedt feels he's a "preacher" that's between him and Yahweh -- you're obviously wasting your time with this High School gossip.

By the way -- I care less if this "Henry" person is gaining listeners from my flock. I'd HOPE that my people listen to numerous pastors and if I "lose them" they were never really mine, were they? You, on the other hand, seemingly feel threatened by others. If they're better than us GOD will bless them.

I refuse to get dragged into this silliness -- why not voice your concerns to Lindstedt himself instead of visiting your personal issues on others? Hal Turner is an admitted FED and frankly - so are his friends. I have NOTHING for you guys, get it? What you call "big league" I surpassed years ago.

Now turn and attack me some more as I expect for doing the scriptural thing. Go on and on about how you "made me" (which is laughable). In the end it doesn't matter -- how DARE you attempt to tell me (or Lindstedt) how to run our churches? You simply think more highly of yourself than you should.

In peace,

PV

===================

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-07-2009 at 05:37 AM.

Default Sci-Fi Faber Pulls A Hulk Hogan

Sci-Fi Faber Pulls A Hulk Hogan

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post936

X-Originating-IP: [69.115.78.251]
    X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
    To: "Lenio Barcelos" <elect_soldier@yahoo.com>,
    "Eli James" <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,
    "Pastor Visser" <cpm_visser@walla.com>,
    "Pastor Visser" <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
    "commander" <commander@newsaxon.org>,
    "Clifton Emahiser" <caemahiser@sbcglobal.net>
    Cc: <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Subject: Re: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...
    Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:14 -0400
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: MSN 9
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By MSN MimeOLE V9.60.0053.2200
    Seal-Send-Time: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:15 -0400
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2009 06:06:14.0684 (UTC) FILETIME=[7BE66DC0:01CA26DC]

mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:14 -0400
    Seal-Send-Time: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:15 -0400
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2009 06:06:14.0684 (UTC) FILETIME=[7BE66DC0:01CA26DC]

Notice the CC in this response......... Lindstedt.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser

PJF,

Not even close -- I've garnered 100k listeners a week since 2007 (my hits went DOWN working with the known FED INFORMANT that you brag about exposing me too), I've never said anything about ANR and I CARE LESS about getting involved in some "counsel" that judges my Christian kinsfolk.
    Christians do not lie to brothers.... Second, Lindstedt is no Christian, less more a Pastor, as you agreed to remove him, perhaps, Eli should send him the copy of your agreement, and decision to list Lindstedt's quotes for justification...

Gee, the "Known Fed Informant" has "Pastor" Visser's - Hal_Turner_Spot 1-11 all saved on the website and also on our ghost site...... Man, all I had to do was listen to you, after all, you warned me over 11 times that Hal Turner was a Fed......... I will prostate myself before God, pray for forgiveness, cut wrists, bull whip, even wear the stiff camel hair coat reverse of penance, because all 11 times, you warned me, and I was such a spiritual derelict...

When you lie, don't give details..... Even the jEws know that... You knew like Edgar Cayce, you warned me, I admit.........

OK. Here are the links

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_01.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_02.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_03.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_04.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_05.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_06.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_07.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_08.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_09.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_10.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_11.mp3

You are so proven as my master..... Please send me a lock of hair to encase in glass and declare your sainthood, and infallibility........ Can I bear your immaculate child???? Please!!!!!!!!!!

Such Divine Intellect, such overbearing Spiritual Power......

Encarta states that 2 years ago, you had under 5000 hits a month.....That means unlisted website... I suppose it is a devil's lie, a snare and a deception..... Damn those jEws of Encarta... ANR had more than that day 1........ Of coarse, you made us what we are, my God, how dare us look at facts.......

Do you really think you can remove another man's title of 'pastor?'
    Yes, and you did it for me.....No credit here, since Pastor Gullet never stated that your excommunication was reversed.....

What do you hope to achieve other than an internet smear campaign against another Israelite?
    Israel means to Rule with Yahweh, Yahweh is not an opportunist, nor a liar.......

If Lindstedt feels he's a "preacher" that's between him and Yahweh -- you're obviously wasting your time with this High School gossip.
    Gossip? You show me one article, present one sermon by alleged "Pastor" LIndstedt.....

He talks crap about everyone, supports the weak that agree with him, does nothing at all positive, unless you are a kAik.......

Gee, maybe your opinion about what constitutes a Pastor, is the reason that I have carried this so far.....

No, Yahweh gives the Body-Temple-Ministry the authority to cut off, or correct..... Ecumenical Council is a good term for a Body of Pastors that decide what qualifies, and what does not.... Your friend, decided that some "Creatard" deserved Ordination because he shot some nigger guard at the HolyHoax Museum.... Never bothering to question the belief system... John Hinkley Jr. Shot President Reagan to meet and copulate with Jodi Foster.... Shall I ordain him by this standard, and you approve???

By the way -- I care less if this "Henry" person is gaining listeners from my flock. I'd HOPE that my people listen to numerous pastors and if I "lose them" they were never really mine, were they? You, on the other hand, seemingly feel threatened by others. If they're better than us GOD will bless them.
    Yahweh blesses them, that's why they come to the ANR, they pray to Yahweh for Knowledge, and they receive... Of coarse, Lindstedt is there with you to Bless them......

I refuse to get dragged into this silliness
    Dragged, you dragged this query upon yourself by talking shit, and supporting the Infernal Conception of Prozac

[Alias, Lindstedt]

-- why not voice your concerns to Lindstedt himself instead of visiting your personal issues on others? Hal Turner is an admitted FED and frankly - so are his friends. I have NOTHING for you guys, get it? What you call "big league" I surpassed years ago.
    Convenient excuse to take the foundation of one ministry, and lie to act like a victim of oppressive deception... nIggers do that...... Your uploads to our site, state that you not only agreed, but named your sermons "Hal Turner Spot"

No Pastor, in the name of Yahweh God, lies.......

Now turn and attack me some more as I expect for doing the scriptural thing. Go on and on about how you "made me" (which is laughable). In the end it doesn't matter -- how DARE you attempt to tell me (or Lindstedt) how to run our churches? You simply think more highly of yourself than you should.

In peace,

PV
    There is no peace with deception, I have proven you a liar, an opportunist, and further, an ally of a fraud.....

Once again I state my willingness to undergo inquisition by the established Ecumenical Council, and I FEAR NOTHING....

I Call for the Ecumenical Council to not just depose Lindstedt formally, but also Visser, when lies must be used to justify cause, right, or divinity, there is no justification.......

I Pastor Jay William Faber, Rightfully Ordained, Order upon the Ecumenical Council that not just Visser, and Lindstedt be placed upon the potential "chopping block", I also demand that my Pastoral rank be either justified, or revoked under the same scrutiny as these others.

Let those that accuse me, present proof..... Mine is already presented........

Pastor Jay W. Faber

Aryan Nations, Ordained by Pastor Butler, 2001, at 31 years of age... 14 years of study...

Default I'll Tear Sci-Fi A Whole New Asshole

I'll Tear Sci-Fi A Whole New Asshole

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post937

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:33:31 -0500
    To: Henry Stout
    Cc: mlindste@mo-net.com,cpm_visser@walla.com

'Sci-Fi' Faber seems to have flipped out. I'll end up tearing the feeb a
    whole new ass-hole and posting it to my forum. Essentially the idiot broke
    the agreements made with myself and Henry Stout that we were responsible
    for our own churches and areas of responsibility, and now has been caught
    essentially running not only with a rat but with an agent provacateur for
    the past seven years.

I'm glad that Faber started flipping out back on June 18th before Turner's
    lawyer said he was a rat and before Turner got arrested by the feds. I'm
    certainly glad to be so much on the outs with Faber -- and so should you
    two as well. Faber is making a fool and liar of hisself.

So I've got two messages from Faber since Visser gave me the heads up last
    night. I'm going to let Faber run his mouth and tell me more before I lower
    the boom on him.

For some reason Faber 'thinks' that he gets to tell us what to do when he
    is in no position to do so. Each one of us got at least ten times as many
    followers as what Faber got and Emahiser and Finck isn't going to get
    involved in this fighting and I doubt that Eli James is either. Faber
    doesn't seem to have a clue as to how our People do things.

Well, I'll get back up this afternoon and see what more silliness Faber is
    spouting. As said before, Faber isn't going anywhere with his foolishness,
    so I'll let Faber shoot his wad before lowering the boom on the idiot.

Henry, you are at liberty to reveal this e-mail to your friends over at
    newsaxon.com. I'm not into skinheads that much.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Default Sci-Fi Faber Has Itz Faithfool Beaner Feeb -- OR -- Where's Squiggy?

Sci-Fi Faber Has Itz Faithfool Beaner Feeb
    -- OR --
    Where's Squiggy?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post938

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
    Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
    Subject: RE: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...
    To: 'Jay Faber' <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>,
    'Eli James' <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,
    'Pastor Visser' <cpm_visser@walla.com>,
    'commander' <commander@newsaxon.org>,
    'Clifton Emahiser' <caemahiser@sbcglobal.net>,
    Pastor Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>
    Cc: mlindste@mo-net.com

Anyway...

I'd just like to thank Pastor Faber for answering my original e-mail and giving me a better understanding as to what was going on. As for everything else that has transpired within these back and forth messages ... Aryan Nations Revival is #1, in my opinion (and the opinion of a good portion of those that most count within the CI community) when it comes to an organizational entity which stands for Yahweh and the establishment of His Heavenly Kingdom here on earth. Aryan Nations Revival seems to now focus more on the quality of it's membership rather than the quantity, which I believe to be a good thing. Those who are lukewarm or apostate should be weeded out and disposed of from within it's ranks if they cannot be successfully reproved of their own detrimental errors. Aryan Nations Revival must remain strong in the faith and in it's membership. I thank Yahweh for the existence of such an organization and it's zealous members, especially Pastor Jay Faber himself.

I believe that ANR has the potential now to become even greater than it once was under Pastor Richard Butler, may he rest in peace. This, however, will take time and effort to achieve, but it can be done. Let the ANR approach this goal cautiously so as to not be compromised by those who would wish to destroy it from the inside out. Yes, I suppose some mistakes have been made, but they have not been fatal to the ANR, thankfully. May Yahweh bless the Aryan Nations Revival and strengthen it in order to use it's membership as His battle axe against His enemies.

4 WORDS - DEATH TO THE JEW!

A friend of ANR,

-Lenio Q. Barcelos

Default Sci-Fi Faber Makes Some Mighty Hollow Threats

Sci-Fi Faber Makes Some Mighty Hollow Threats

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post939

X-Originating-IP: [69.115.78.251]
    X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
    To: "mlindste" <mlindste@mo-net.com>,
    "Pastor Visser" <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
    "Eli James" <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>
    Subject: Your Accusations
    Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:32:54 -0400
    Seal-Send-Time: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:32:54 -0400
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Aug 2009 03:28:43.0907 (UTC) FILETIME=[24734D30:01CA29EB]

Unlike you, I do not take someone's accusations and post them all over for jEws and filth to read so as to trash reputations... Perhaps you should consider the effect to your friend, Pastor Visser, if I were to release everything..

Therefore I would not do that, and did not do that even in anger...

This is why it was so clear, that you should not be, and never were a true member of the Aryan Nations...

Default Sci-Fi Faber Yaps About 'Maturity'

Sci-Fi Faber Yaps About 'Maturity'

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post940

from Jay Faber <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    to Pastor Visser <cpm_visser@walla.com>,
    Pastor Lindstedt <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    date Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:05 AM
    subject Maturity
    mailed-by msn.com

I was present when Pastor Butler Preached a sermon about Baptism by fire....

All men of Yahweh can be baptized, they shall either rise or fall when the Baptism of Fire arises...

Fire is refinement, like a Crucible, to remove the slag from the Gold, sevenfold, which in Hebrew was seventy times seven, which means infinite times......

I do believe that with this event, either Yahweh will find you worthy, or spit you out....

Many times have I met learned men of Identity, who could quote scriptures as fast as your best internet program, but failed to live what they knew was right........

The Entire New Testament was Apostles talking crap about this traitor or that traitor, except, what they stated was true, and justified.........

Do not lie any further about me, nor make further false accusations against me, I will depend upon Yahweh God to defend my honor, I have been through the true Baptism many times, threatened many times, been slandered as you have done before, many times.

Your lies I petition before Yahweh God for eminent Judgment......

In Yashua Messiah, Yahweh Incarnate..

PASTOR Jay Faber

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast