+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

    PM to Visser:

    Two or three days ago I got an e-mail from Faber. He disconnected his number and didn't send me a new one. And I notice that he has IP banned me from his decrepit phpbb3 forum and taken down the links to my church.

    John Britton didn't have much sympathy, refusing to associate with Faber because he thinks Faber is a flake, and to be honest so do I. I had hoped that our alliance would last longer, but it didn't.

    I suggest that you stay on good terms with Faber. No reason for you not to have your show broadcast on Hal Turner's radio show.

    I sent you and Faber an e-mail.

    I didn't get much of anything out of my alliance with Faber, so I'm not put out. In fact I heard some grumbling that I associated with Faber from a few Westerners who hate the CreaTards.

    When or if you get a chance, please give me a call.
    417-xxx-xxxx home or 417-xxx-xxxx cell.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN


    ======================

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1243#post1243
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-13-2009 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Copied from secret admin subforum, Delete phone numbers

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

    Why Things Fall Apart -- Alliances With Whiggers

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=421#post421

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Faber

    Return-path: <pastorjayfaber@msn.com>
    Envelope-to: admin@whitenationalist.org
    Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:34:30 -0600
    X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
    From: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    To: <Natalie.Mayrath@mtvnmix.com>,
    <Racist@mtvn.com>,
    "Martin Lindstedt" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    Cc: <admin@whitenationalist.org>,
    Subject: Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 00:35:22 -0400


    At 12:35 AM 6/18/2009 -0400, Jay Faber wrote:

    Pastor Lindstedt, one thing Yahweh God Orders us to be is pure, and
    blameless........

    Now in modern times, few do not deserve a severe slap, however, I have two
    thoughts about this article
    , first, turn the other cheek to your brother,
    and second, live by example.. Fornicating-Tards, well, as far as all
    members and potential recruits from judeo-cultianity can see, there is no
    example set......

    I recall the opening verses of the ministry of Yashua Messiah, where he sat
    in bars with drunks and whores, or for example, modern America, and did not
    judge them, but educated them, further, "I have come but for the lost sheep
    of Israel", also spins in my mind as stating that those willing of the
    Church Apostate, pre-Christianity, Pharisaical murderers of Yahweh's
    messengers, much of the resistance against the Messiah was Synagogue Based,
    and Syndicated Worship Based, leaders of worship, rather than educators.....

    The Aryan Nations has consisted of many persons, some joined pure, most
    joined when Yahweh God awakened them to their treachery... Pastor Butler
    appointed me as the last General of the Aryan Nations, because I never
    looked down on any Aryan Brother, unless they refused consideration of
    Identity, I was friends with Matt Hale, as well as many others, the WCOTC
    endorsed us against August Kreis, because they do not see things our way,
    but see our people as the most vicious......

    I met Matt Hale, for the last time at the Martin Library in York PA,
    Since January of 2009, at the urging of other CI brethren, I went over to visit Aryan Front and introduce myself to Pastor Jay Faber. Faber had the reputation of being mercurial, even goofy, as one of these skinhead types that Pastor Richard Butler would let into his church after Butler couldn't get the old-school DSCI types to join after Neumann Britton and the more active like Ray Redfearn died as well. Having lost the better quality DSCI regulars, in Butler's old age in exile, what happened was that these young skinhead types who wanted to be Aryan Nations without being Dual-Seedline Christian Identity showed up and claimed that Butler gave them offices and honors. Plus, New York/New Jersey is NOT common recruiting areas for the predominately rural and small town Southern Ozarks and Appalachian areas or Western areas in Idaho and Montana that produces most Christian Identity devout.

    However, I have always advocated that the aboveground DSCI church is NOT a hierarchy, but rather a network of like-minded DSCI churchmen with a common faith and an interest in growing the aboveground and underground churches. Having come off of Pastor Morris Gulett's giving his church to Joe Johnson, who immediately did his best to run off any opposition to his misrule and who had to be run off himself, I hoped that I would do better by dealing with Faber. However, Pastor John Britton did warn me that Faber hadthe reputation of being a flake and of absolutely no help to DSCI over on VNNF. But, as I looked at it, what did it hurt to try to form an alliance? If rebuffed then I would simply continue on as before. I was already on good terms with Pastor Visser and posted on his phpbb3 forum and had already run off the miscegenated thief Bryan Wright. Faber in New York/New Jersey had absolutely no footprint that I could tell in SouthWestern Missouri. So nothing was risked and perhaps something could be gained by contacting Faber.

    What ended up happening is that I found out Aryan Front Forum was a probable ZOG listening post



    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt
    I really don't have any idea as to what you are talking about, above. For
    some reason some MTV kikess sent me as admin of my new v-bulletin forum an
    invitation for some 17-27 year olds to appear on a new MTV show. I didn't
    take it seriously because my new forum is for discussion of White
    Nationalist issues and not a social gathering or dating group. All it meant
    is that some TV jews take my forum seriously.

    I have not heard anything from you for over two months. I understand you
    are working with Hal Turner and that is to the good. I have supported Hal
    Turner's plight and fought with bowel Movement whiggers who called him a
    fed agent. I said that you vouched for Hal Turner and that was good enough
    for me.

    In our Aryan Nations alliance, I thought it was understood that each DSCI
    pastor runs his church and organization as he sees fit, of course under
    DSCI law. Pastor Visser has done his thing. I have done mine. We assumed
    that you were doing yours. Every DSCI pastor has absolute responsibility
    and authority over his area of operations. How can it be any different when
    we are the only aboveground DSCI pastors in our sundry states and regions?
    Never agreed to or contemplated was making our linked network into a
    hierarchy. Thus there is never any need for conflict as I have no interest
    in interfering with events in New Jersey and you have no ability to change
    matters in Missouri. Rather than fight like the idiotic apostles over who
    is the greatest, we have agreed to simply have a loose alliance of
    aboveground churches led by independent pastors.

    Because you are younger and live back East and in an urban area and have
    more in common with, and thus patience with the urban Creators who want to
    play nazi, you were made the contact for outreach to them. I want a
    decrease of tensions with them, although most Southern and Western DSCI
    people simply can't stand them because of past practices spurred by
    immature Creators. And, there is the suspicion that Benny Klassen was a jew
    pedophile common to the older DSCI membership. Just as I encouraged you to
    work with the Creators, so too did a number of my Western and Southern DSCI
    friends and supporters tell me to go ahead and work with you if I saw fit
    as they did not want to do so themselves because you were deemed too
    mercurial and impulsive.

    Last week I tried to give you a call on the telephone and leave a message
    and heard that your phone number was disconnected. You did not bother to
    leave me a new number to get in contact with you. Then I get the above
    e-mail from you and can't figure out what you had a problem with. Tonight,
    I log in to your small phpbb3 forum to find out that I have been IP banned.
    I then go to your main page and see that the links to my web pages have
    been taken down, without warning.

    Perhaps you heard that the jew judge dismissed my lawsuit against Obongo on
    Wednesday. Not to worry, I'll be filing papers on that. But I did hear
    Reichskritter claim that you were only with me because of the lawsuit.
    Perhaps since you heard it was dismissed you wish to go your own way.

    So, what to do about this matter. And I have decided to do . . . . nothing.
    We are not bound to each other by ties of force. Any time you decided you
    want to do as you please you are free to go your own way. Neither of us are
    subordinate to the other. I did think I was due the courtesy of you
    explaining why you wanted this separation of our alliance, but that you
    have unilaterally severed the connection after being silent for over two
    months is upon you, my brother pastor, and not upon me.

    I shall maintain my links to your web page as long as I hear that you
    continue to practice Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Anyone in your area
    who needs a DSCI minister shall be referred to your ministry. Perhaps you
    will do the same. Again, we are not enemies or rivals. I had hoped that we
    would remain allies, but it was your decision to not continue with that
    loose alliance in which both of us had freedom of action.

    I pray that this e-mail finds you and your family and your ministry in good
    health.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 06-24-2009 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Add Links

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

    Jay Faber Breaks Aryan Nations Alliance/Agreement

    Why Things Fall Apart -- Alliances With Whiggers

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=691#post691
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...852#post198852
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1521#post1521
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=275
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/07/...nces-with.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...200&p=509#p509
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=642


    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Faber

    Return-path: <pastorjayfaber@msn.com>
    Envelope-to: admin@whitenationalist.org
    Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:34:30 -0600
    X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
    From: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    To: <Natalie.Mayrath@mtvnmix.com>,
    <Racist@mtvn.com>,
    "Martin Lindstedt" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    Cc: <admin@whitenationalist.org>,
    Subject: Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 00:35:22 -0400


    At 12:35 AM 6/18/2009 -0400, Jay Faber wrote:

    Pastor Lindstedt, one thing Yahweh God Orders us to be is pure, and
    blameless........

    Now in modern times, few do not deserve a severe slap, however, I have two
    thoughts about this article
    , first, turn the other cheek to your brother,
    and second, live by example.. Fornicating-Tards, well, as far as all
    members and potential recruits from judeo-cultianity can see, there is no
    example set......

    I recall the opening verses of the ministry of Yashua Messiah, where he sat
    in bars with drunks and whores, or for example, modern America, and did not
    judge them, but educated them, further, "I have come but for the lost sheep
    of Israel", also spins in my mind as stating that those willing of the
    Church Apostate, pre-Christianity, Pharisaical murderers of Yahweh's
    messengers, much of the resistance against the Messiah was Synagogue Based,
    and Syndicated Worship Based, leaders of worship, rather than educators.....

    The Aryan Nations has consisted of many persons, some joined pure, most
    joined when Yahweh God awakened them to their treachery... Pastor Butler
    appointed me as the last General of the Aryan Nations, because I never
    looked down on any Aryan Brother, unless they refused consideration of
    Identity, I was friends with Matt Hale, as well as many others, the WCOTC
    endorsed us against August Kreis, because they do not see things our way,
    but see our people as the most vicious......

    I met Matt Hale, for the last time at the Martin Library in York PA,
    From June 23, 2009:
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=421#post421

    Since January of 2009, at the urging of other CI brethren, I went over to visit Aryan Front and introduce myself to Pastor Jay Faber. Faber had the reputation of being mercurial, even goofy, as one of these skinhead types that Pastor Richard Butler would let into his church after Butler couldn't get the old-school DSCI types to join after Neumann Britton and the more active like Ray Redfearn died as well. Having lost the better quality DSCI regulars, in Butler's old age in exile, what happened was that these young skinhead types who wanted to be Aryan Nations without being Dual-Seedline Christian Identity showed up and claimed that Butler gave them offices and honors. Plus, New York/New Jersey is NOT common recruiting areas for the predominately rural and small town Southern Ozarks and Appalachian areas or Western areas in Idaho and Montana that produces most Christian Identity devout.

    However, I have always advocated that the aboveground DSCI church is NOT a hierarchy, but rather a network of like-minded DSCI churchmen with a common faith and an interest in growing the aboveground and underground churches. Having come off of Pastor Morris Gulett's giving his church to Joe Johnson, who immediately did his best to run off any opposition to his misrule and who had to be run off himself, I hoped that I would do better by dealing with Faber. However, Pastor John Britton did warn me that Faber had the reputation of being a flake and of absolutely no help to DSCI over on VNNF. But, as I looked at it, what did it hurt to try to form an alliance? If rebuffed then I would simply continue on as before. I was already on good terms with Pastor Visser and posted on his phpbb3 forum and had already run off the miscegenated thief Bryan Wright. Faber in New York/New Jersey had absolutely no footprint that I could tell in SouthWestern Missouri. So nothing was risked and perhaps something could be gained by contacting Faber.

    What ended up happening is that I found out Aryan Front Forum was a probable ZOG listening post. I informed Pastor Faber and Pastor Visser of this reality, yet pointed out that there really was no intention on my part to make them disassociate themselves with this false front. They could simply use it as they pleased to propagate propaganda or to send out notices. But what ended up happening is that the papist hybernigger whigger who got kicked out of Thom Robb's Klan named Boob the Reichskritter called Faber 'SciFi' Faber and Faber, his feelings hurt, demanded that David Donald Swaim, another whigger who hung around Kreis and did his forum work and supposedly owned the forum -- but didn't -- remove the Aryan Nations subforum. This after wanting to unilaterally deleting the Aryan Nations subforum himself.

    I pointed out to Faber that quite a few others had material posted there, and that they would lose their work if the Aryan Nations subforum disappeared suddenly. I was trying to point out, diplomatically, that this work didn't belong to Faber and that he really had no moral right to destroy the work of others just because he was pissed off at these whigger feebs and ZOG false fronters who had 'taken over' the Aryan Front forum. Actually, not taken over Aryan Front because it was made up of net-nutzi whiggers and ZOG piglice all along. I think I realized that Faber was a self-serving whigger feeb playing at Aryan Nations all along because Faber made it clear that he was only in it for himself from day one. I should not have to lecture Whites on 'private property rights' because they are supposed to understand that what is not theirs is not theirs to dispose of. But I wanted to keep this alliance going so I counselled Faber to let Boob the papist hybernigger Reichskritter to do the dirty work. After all, if Boob removed the Aryan Nations subforum, then Boob would take the rap for doing so. (Me, I had been banned from Aryan Front once and called a 'child molester' already by Boob and Donald Duck Swaim and got into the habit of saving my posts already.)

    Faber seen the wisdom of letting Boob do his dirty work. Never understood or acknowledged was that it was wrong to himself destroy the posts of others. I pointed out that Boob or Donald-Duck Dave from jew Yawk doubtless had a backup and would put back up what Faber destroyed, and then Faber would be the bad guy with his own people. Why not let his new enemies do the dirty work and take the blame for it?
    .
    The problem with Faber is the problem which has been with the DSCI Church and Aryan Nations since Pastor Butler's long dotage: Skinhead rabble obsessed with playing at being Aryan Nations which doesn't know how to act as White Christian Israelites have hung around like buzzards around a dying man in order to get rank and honors without understanding how to act like White Men ought to act. Meanwhile, the old-line DSCI believers simply walked away and let Butler work on with dull tools. Faber is obsessed with having rank and honors without understanding how to behave. And so here I was telling him the political ramifications of his contemplated misbehavior and using that as a reason to behave correctly, as opposed to simply never having to act unjustly in the first place. Yes, we act with fury against the jew, whigger and non-white but with our own we are to act not only White, but Christian. Faber doesn't seem to be able to understand this. But the alliance seemed useful at the time.

    Dual-Seedline Christian Identity has always been the racial religion of rural and small-town Southern and Western Whites. Urban whigger skinheads and papist hyberniggers and wops living back East really have no understanding of DSCI other than wanting to get a position of being 'bad-ass' that they do not deserve. When such get a position that they do not deserve and cannot earn, then there is usually a problem, usually involving infiltraition, which means that jews will attempt to make of them the basis for creating a false-front. Too often the jews have tried to shove forward these false-front 'Aryan Nations' organizations and 'leaders' like Dan Gayman, August Kreis, and now some hybernigger whigger skinhead named Jerold O'Brien. The end result has been that they have lost as the local elders refused to agree with this nonsense of a ZOG false front.

    Butler might well have been the First of Equals within the aboveground DSCI Church. But Butler dared not run things as a pope, but rather had to rule by consensus, and did so. If the skinhead and ZOG whigger criminal rabble wormed its way into Butler's confidence the last years of Butler's life, then it was because the DSCI elders allowed him to do so by default, by simply walking away and tending to their own deep-woods churches. Those whigger and mud rabble claiming to have any office because of what they claim Butler gave them fail to understand that whatever they 'think' they have stolen by deceit has no value to the racial devout of DSCI.

    So now the time has come for alliances among the aboveground DSCI church as DSCI aboveground pastors agree to work in network with other DSCI pastors outside their control in other states and regions. The alliance agreement made with Faber was that Faber had a free hand to deal with matters in New York/New Jersey as I have a free hand to deal with matters arising in Missouri. Each DSCI pastor would independently work on his own church in his own state and in alliance would work on getting a DSCI Internet radio and video network running and work on tightening up and standardizing DSCI dogma both so that whiggers would have a DSCI view from DSCI pastors as opposed to listening to jews define us. A DSCI seminary is planned. Each pastor would write material for each pastor's forum and send applicants to the closest pastor for salvation.

    What was NOT allowed was for any pastor in the alliance to try telling other pastors what they needed to say. Faber understood this, but refused as above to keep his agreement.

    Why is it that I am supposed to believe that Butler made Faber the 'General' of an army that Butler never had? Is Faber an Army of One?

    Faber got to where he didn't call either Pastor Visser or myself for two months. I then made a phone call to his former number and found that it had been disconnected.

    The next day I get above message from Faber bitching about what I posted to some Muzak TalmudVision jew bitch about her proposal that Christian Nationalist provide a 'casting call' for one of their idiot reality TV shows. I seen no point to doing so, but found it funny. But Faber decides to rag on my ass over this foolishness.

    And, while Faber was the Aryan Nations Alliance outreach to the CreaTards/Turds, the problem is that most DSCI pastors and elders being Southern and Western rural White men with churches and families simply cannot long stomach some urban skinhead CreaTard whigger with prison tatts and a criminal record yapping about how we "worship a dead jew on a stick" for more than 10 seconds without wanting to geld the idiot whigger vermin. Ending with how close you were to Matt Hale makes many of us wish that you had become a CreaTard as opposed to deciding to plague Butler's last years.

    I immediately went over to Faber's Aryan Nations Revival forum and found out the following:

    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan Nations Revival Forum

    http://aryannationsrevival.org/forum/

    Information

    You have been permanently banned from this board.

    Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

    A ban has been issued on your IP address.
    So without reason or warning, Faber decided to ban me from his shitty phpbb3 forum that I was the most prolific poster to, and without any valid reason or due process. I went to an anonymous proxy server and seen that there was no reason for doing so either given on the forum. In fact, the last post concerned how ZOG was falling apart.

    I then went to the Aryan Nations Revival main web page and seen that my DSCI church, phpbb3 forum and web page had been deleted.

    So what to think?

    Answer: Alliances with self-serving selfish amoral whiggers inevitably fall apart sooner or later. And this is exactly what had happened to myself. Faber decided that he couldn't stand that my web pages, forums and local church was outshadowing his feeble efforts and decided to pull the plug on our alliance.

    Next: I ask if our alliance is over and why.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-13-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Add Links

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Jay Faber Breaks Our Alliance/Agreement

    Jay Faber Breaks Our Alliance/Agreement

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=698#post698
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post198856
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=915#p915
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...200&p=510#p510
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=644

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Faber

    Return-path: <pastorjayfaber@msn.com>
    Envelope-to: admin@whitenationalist.org
    Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:34:30 -0600
    X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
    From: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    To: <Natalie.Mayrath@mtvnmix.com>,
    <Racist@mtvn.com>,
    "Martin Lindstedt" <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
    Cc: <admin@whitenationalist.org>,
    Subject: Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 00:35:22 -0400


    At 12:35 AM 6/18/2009 -0400, Jay Faber wrote:

    Pastor Lindstedt, one thing Yahweh God Orders us to be is pure, and
    blameless........

    Now in modern times, few do not deserve a severe slap, however, I have two
    thoughts about this article
    , first, turn the other cheek to your brother,
    and second, live by example.. Fornicating-Tards, well, as far as all
    members and potential recruits from judeo-cultianity can see, there is no
    example set......

    I recall the opening verses of the ministry of Yashua Messiah, where he sat
    in bars with drunks and whores, or for example, modern America, and did not
    judge them, but educated them, further, "I have come but for the lost sheep
    of Israel", also spins in my mind as stating that those willing of the
    Church Apostate, pre-Christianity, Pharisaical murderers of Yahweh's
    messengers, much of the resistance against the Messiah was Synagogue Based,
    and Syndicated Worship Based, leaders of worship, rather than educators.....

    The Aryan Nations has consisted of many persons, some joined pure, most
    joined when Yahweh God awakened them to their treachery... Pastor Butler
    appointed me as the last General of the Aryan Nations, because I never
    looked down on any Aryan Brother, unless they refused consideration of
    Identity, I was friends with Matt Hale, as well as many others, the WCOTC
    endorsed us against August Kreis, because they do not see things our way,
    but see our people as the most vicious......

    I met Matt Hale, for the last time at the Martin Library in York PA,
    Quote Originally Posted by PastorLindstedt

    Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 02:08:43 -0500
    To: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    From: Martin Lindstedt <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Subject: Ending our Alliance? Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist
    Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Cc: admin@whitenationalist.org, pastorlindstedt@gmail.com,
    mlindste@mo-net.com

    I really don't have any idea as to what you are talking about, above. For
    some reason some MTV kikess sent me as admin of my new v-bulletin forum an
    invitation
    for some 17-27 year olds to appear on a new MTV show. I didn't
    take it seriously because my new forum is for discussion of White
    Nationalist issues and not a social gathering or dating group. All it meant
    is that some TV jews take my forum seriously.

    I have not heard anything from you for over two months. I understand you
    are working with Hal Turner and that is to the good. I have supported Hal
    Turner's plight
    and fought with bowel Movement whiggers who called him a
    fed agent. I said that you vouched for Hal Turner and that was good enough
    for me.

    In our Aryan Nations alliance, I thought it was understood that each DSCI
    pastor runs his church and organization as he sees fit, of course under
    DSCI law. Pastor Visser has done his thing. I have done mine. We assumed
    that you were doing yours. Every DSCI pastor has absolute responsibility
    and authority over his area of operations. How can it be any different when
    we are the only aboveground DSCI pastors in our sundry states and regions?
    Never agreed to or contemplated was making our linked network into a
    hierarchy. Thus there is never any need for conflict as I have no interest
    in interfering with events in New Jersey and you have no ability to change
    matters in Missouri. Rather than fight like the idiotic apostles over who
    is the greatest, we have agreed to simply have a loose alliance of
    aboveground churches led by independent pastors.

    Because you are younger and live back East and in an urban area and have
    more in common with, and thus patience with the urban Creators who want to
    play nazi, you were made the contact for outreach to them. I want a
    decrease of tensions with them, although most Southern and Western DSCI
    people simply can't stand them because of past practices spurred by
    immature Creators. And, there is the suspicion that Benny Klassen was a jew
    pedophile common to the older DSCI membership. Just as I encouraged you to
    work with the Creators, so too did a number of my Western and Southern DSCI
    friends and supporters tell me to go ahead and work with you if I saw fit
    as they did not want to do so themselves because you were deemed too
    mercurial and impulsive.

    Last week I tried to give you a call on the telephone and leave a message
    and heard that your phone number was disconnected. You did not bother to
    leave me a new number to get in contact with you. Then I get the above
    e-mail from you and can't figure out what you had a problem with. Tonight,
    I log in to your small phpbb3 forum to find out that I have been IP banned.
    I then go to your main page and see that the links to my web pages have
    been taken down, without warning.

    Perhaps you heard that the jew judge dismissed my lawsuit against Obongo on
    Wednesday. Not to worry, I'll be filing papers on that. But I did hear
    Reichskritter claim that you were only with me because of the lawsuit.
    Perhaps since you heard it was dismissed you wish to go your own way.

    So, what to do about this matter? And I have decided to do . . . . nothing.
    We are not bound to each other by ties of force. Any time you decided you
    want to do as you please you are free to go your own way. Neither of us are
    subordinate to the other. I did think I was due the courtesy of you
    explaining why you wanted this separation of our alliance, but that you
    have unilaterally severed the connection after being silent for over two
    months is upon you, my brother pastor, and not upon me.

    I shall maintain my links to your web page as long as I hear that you
    continue to practice Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. Anyone in your area
    who needs a DSCI minister shall be referred to your ministry. Perhaps you
    will do the same. Again, we are not enemies or rivals. I had hoped that we
    would remain allies, but it was your decision to not continue with that
    loose alliance in which both of us had freedom of action.

    I pray that this e-mail finds you and your family and your ministry in good
    health.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/cjccanmo.html
    I waited a few days after I found out that Faber had banned me from his forum and de-linked me from his web page before I wrote the above letter, hoping that Faber would reconsider looking like a self-serving fruit-loop in simply breaking an alliance/agreement based upon nothing more than his self-serving vanity.

    Additionally, Faber was an ally of Hal Turner and thus needed to help Hal Turner as best he could and not be distracted from helping Hal Turner by having to answer for his foolishness at that time. Now that Hal Turner is cuffed & stuffed for the duration in ZOG's belly of the Beast, there is nothing much that a chickenhead like Faber can or will do for Turner and so Faber can stand trial in the kort of bowel Movement opinion for being a typical ZOGling whigger ass-clown playing at Aryan Nations.

    More on this matter in later posts.

    Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-08-2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Add Links

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Faber Makes Excuses For Breaking Our Alliance/Agreement

    Faber Makes Excuses For Breaking Our Alliance/Agreement

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=699#post699
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post198858
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=916#p916
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/07/...ng-our_20.html
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...200&p=511#p511
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Faber

    From: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    To: "Martin Lindstedt" <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Cc: <admin@whitenationalist.org>,
    <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    <mlindste@mo-net.com>,
    <conquerwemust@aol.com>,
    <cpm_visser@walla.com>
    Subject: Re: Ending our Alliance? Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:36:50 -0400

    Here is the problem with association, when we agree to operate as cooperative
    Churches, and as associated, whatever one associate states becomes the "statement"
    of the organization. Our concerns were about your comments, because what you say,
    becomes somehow, a reflection of our opinions, whether we agree or not.

    No media outlet ever sends us invitations, unless it is for their "propaganda", so
    likewise, we choose to release our thoughts officially. You have a unique way of
    stating things, which is causing concern, what you say has been absorbed by the
    "media" and be assured, when they "report" about us, they will be quoting your
    commentary, and some of it is clearly inappropriate.

    When we agreed to cooperate, the first thing that I stated to you was that once you
    become associated, whatever you say is used for or against all of us. Our
    association even burned some bridges, and frayed some alliances, however, we agreed
    to stand behind you, regardless. The entire world is all to aware that some forums
    and organizations are worthless, or operated by worthless traitors, however one of
    the reasons we choose not to publicly assault them is that we simply achieve a
    reputation as conflictive..

    Everyone makes mistakes, so we can't use every single slip as justification to
    assault, or assume that an entire entity is worthless because of the actions of one
    or a few members.. Is the Aryan Nations exempt of these charges? No, we also had
    members come and go that upon their assortments, we realized that we had allowed
    traitors inside, and we immediately routed them off. One of your articles states
    that you would ordain the "Holyhoax" museum shooter, we ask, would he pass the AIT?
    One of your articles discusses "raping non-whites" a past article spoke of "raping
    whigger women" for which Morris Gullet revoked your ordination.

    Even if these articles were pure in thought, satirical, or taken out of context, the
    Messiah clearly stated "Be Wise as to the serpents", and "blameless as doves"....
    Your vocal nature and statements which can be contorted easily, or simply used as
    jEw propaganda are errors that we cannot afford.

    This was not just my opinion, so we need to distance ourselves for the time being.
    We all consider you a friend, but in this game, with "media" looking for every slip
    to pounce upon, and the Feds reading every comment, using thesauruses, feeding
    "media" all of the negative information they may possibly miss, you leaped first,
    and never looked.

    I was in Butler's council for many years, and have seen quite a bit, had you agreed
    to to a "talmud vision" program, they would have used your commentary against you,
    accused you of molestation for the viewing pleasure of their audience, and had a
    slew of nigger animals there, simply to applaud their divisive propaganda against
    you, and then they would be given carte-blanche to shut you up as you attempted
    personal defense, which if you did properly state your piece, they would edit it
    away. I saw this happen to a few people, one show, since one guy had a stepdaughter
    marry a nigger, the host came out and used this to discredit anything he said. We do
    not do media, unless it is our own, or we have partial control of content, which no
    US media will allow. The Aryan Brotherhood members that do media are always the
    traitors, or ex-members in max for their own safety, Matt Hale was media friendly,
    so he became target #1, be assured that you gained media attention with your
    proposed Ordination of some guy that sacrificed himself, however, to the "media",
    this statement will not be used to bolster us or the "martyr", but to point the jEw
    finger of accusation against our Identity Message, stating that this is the level of
    study and theological knowledge required to be considered a Pastor in the Aryan
    Nations... I agree with you that we should not turn on those that choose action,
    however, we need to carefully consider how we choose to do so... You gave the jEw
    ammunition against us, inadvertently, and high level and high profile associates
    cannot make such errors.

    We need to part alliance, but would like to stay as friends... This is not personal,
    it is determined necessary, so you can proceed in your direction, as we proceed in
    our direction.

    Yahweh bless...

    Pastor Faber
    Aryan Nations....

    I knew that Faber was a fruit-loop, a typical whigger who learned a bit about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, a whigger buzzard who hung around a dying man in order to get a rank and an office that he couldn't earn from actually coming up from the ranks or being born in the Faith.

    But I did think Faber would have enough sense to not be caught breaking an agreement for nothing more than cowardice over what ZOGlings would say or think, or, most likely, over nothing more than jealousy and fear of losing his place in the hierarchy which doesn't exist formally in the DSCI Church. Faber, like when he wanted to delete files of other people's work on Aryan Front, isn't ruled by Christian decency but rather thinks like a whigger skinhead in a neo-nutzi organization as to what is tactically advantageous and strategically disasterous. You get a reputation of being a deal-breaker and liar within our Church, you never are going to recover. If you can't keep a deal with which you voluntarily entered into, and then break it simply because of momentary convenience, the aggrieved party will most certainly broadcast the fact that you are an oath-breaker and liar. Which is indeed what is going to happen.

    I sat on this for a month in order to figure out what comes up next. Faber was not going anywhere. At the time Hal Turner was being jailed and I saw no reason to knock down one of Turner's CI props in Faber. But the fact of the matter is that Hal Turner is as disorganized as a possum in the middle of the road waiting to be road kill and 'Sci-Fi' Faber is not going to be of any help to Hal Turner because Faber is no more organized and even less honest. Hal Turner is going to have to have to tie a knot in the end of his rope and hang on and hang tough. And that means getting his radio network to continue hitting and hurting ZOG. For now ZOG is hitting and hurting Hal Turner and all Hal Turner can do is to simply take it up the ass. Stop waiting for mercy to come from the jew tyrants and start hitting back and have your allies help you do so.

    Faber has around four or five members of his church across the ZOGland and is essentially wanting some 18 year old kid to do his membership for him. Faber is not an especially good writer, a mediocre speaker, and an abysmal organizer. His playing 'Aryan Nations' like it is a whigger skinhead NSM/CreaTard clusterfuck isn't going to go very far very fast. Instead, the elder heads who have not caused embarrassment will simply go ahead doing their thing, be it running a church or Internet radio or running web pages and forums. The Movement is a Network, never a hierarchy.

    I'll eventually 'answer' this matter at length, later.

    What must happen is that the aboveground DSCI Church MUST get over its allowing chaotic whigger skinheads to define our racial religion as nothing more than what whigger punks want to play at having offices and jewniforms. We need to get past our being noted for nothing more than bank robbery plottings akin to liquor store holdups and back on to making DSCI into something known of by the average whigger. We need to get out of the downward spiral caused by Pastor Butler in his dotage letting skinheads play at Aryan Nations and get back to the Church elders come to consensus as in the days of Wesley Swift.

    We have made mistakes by letting little men rule by means of their little abilities to do nothing else but disfellowship and whittle away at rivals within the Church. We should look at our mistakes, learn from them, and proceed onwards.

    And that is exactly what I propose to do.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-13-2009 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Add Links

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Fruit-Loop Alliance Meltdown

    Fruit-Loop Alliance Meltdown
    Trials & Tribulations When Dealing With Bowel-Movement Whiggers

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=707#post707
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...261#post204261
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=917#p917
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...200&p=661#p661
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=688

    (From 07-21-2009, 09:32 PM)


    My Aryan Nations Alliance with 'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber fell through last month. I sat on it for a month for a number of considerations. The most important consideration was Hal Turner. Hal Turner used Jay Faber as his 'muscle' and hand-holding and Hal Turner was in the process of facing bogus charges in Connecticut and soon afterwards, before a fed-ZOG kort for relying on CONstipational and Bill of Goods toilet-paper 'protections.' I didn't wish to make things harder for Hal Turner by fighting with one of his supporters. But now Hal Turner is essentially on his own, fighting with ZOG/Babylon on false trumped-up charges and nobody really can overtly help Hal Turner. Yes, we can support Hal Turner morally, but when it comes down to it, nobody but Hal Turner and time can get him out of the trap that ZOG placed upon him by breaking its own 'law.'

    What Hal Turner is doing wrong is to pull his horns. The right tactic is to keep on speaking out as if you haven't done anything wrong and if you can't speak out, then to have your supporters do so. Instead Hal Turner has pulled down his radio network for the 666th time hoping from mercy from ZOG, that ZOG will 'think' it made a mistake because Hal Turner is not dangerous and merely a buffoon who ran his mouth incessantly and back off. ZOG will never back off until it is about to choke on having its ass shoved down its throat and made to eat its own. ZOG only understands violence and terror as it uses violence and terror on its own subjects. The solution to state violence and terrorism is Revolutionary violence and terrorism exterminating regime criminals and herd animal whiggers, jews and mamzers supporting ZOG. Nothing less. Eternal vigilance and the willingness to exterminate regime criminals is the price of liberty.

    So any hope to form a DSCI Network has pretty much died with Hal Turner's arrest. And since 'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber set himself up as the road to Hal Turner, Sci-Fi's usefoolness came to an end.

    Secondly, Jay Faber is a self-serving fruit-loop. In the five months that I have had to observe Faber, Faber simply cannot maintain full faith and fidelity to anyone. Faber is like a little whigger meercat with a territorial impulse who cannot work in alliance with anyone. In the time I knew Faber, Faber would always try to see which way the parade was going and then try to get to the head of it. Faber would rashly decide to delete posts not belonging to him because of a slight made to him by the ZOG false-front Aryan Front neo-nutzi forum from Reichskritter, a papist hybernigger whigger fruit-loop who himself was run off from Thom Robb's Klan. Faber knew, in a sort of net-nutzi way, about the principles of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity but the goofy bastard never could actually 'live' by these principles.

    So there was some sort of hope that Faber would decide to change his little chicken-head 'mind' because he needed this alliance, but I wasn't going to worry about it too much. I signed up a much more stable William Finck a few days later who was and is worth 666 Sci-Fi Fabers because Finck isn't out for titles and honors even those due him. Finck wants to work on behalf of Christian Israel as opposed to seeking to claim power over others that he hasn't earned.

    So since there is no likelihood of Sci-Fi Faber ever deciding to get back in alliance, then there is no reason to do anything other than to simply warn the real DSCI devout to not waste their time on Sci-Fi. I doubt that Faber is a ZOG false front but rather is simply a feeb who has set himself up as another one of Butler's suckcessors without Butler's ability to understand our racial religion and to act effectively to make of it a Revolutionary racial religion. Sci-Fi Faber is merely a feeb unable to do anything other than to do a bit of Internet radio atop a server paid for presumably his landscaping business run at variance against his Italian papist wife.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Faber

    From: "Jay Faber" <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
    To: "Martin Lindstedt" <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Cc: <admin@whitenationalist.org>,
    <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    <mlindste@mo-net.com>,
    <cpm_visser@walla.com>
    Subject: Re: Ending our Alliance? Re: MTV Casting Call: Ick bin ein Waycist Whigger Fuktard!!!
    Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:36:50 -0400

    Here is the problem with association, when we agree to operate as cooperative
    Churches, and as associated, whatever one associate states becomes the "statement"
    of the organization. Our concerns were about your comments, because what you say,
    becomes somehow, a reflection of our opinions, whether we agree or not.

    No media outlet ever sends us invitations, unless it is for their "propaganda", so
    likewise, we choose to release our thoughts officially. You have a unique way of
    stating things, which is causing concern, what you say has been absorbed by the
    "media" and be assured, when they "report" about us, they will be quoting your
    commentary, and some of it is clearly inappropriate.

    When we agreed to cooperate, the first thing that I stated to you was that once you
    become associated, whatever you say is used for or against all of us. Our
    association even burned some bridges, and frayed some alliances, however, we agreed
    to stand behind you, regardless. The entire world is all to aware that some forums
    and organizations are worthless, or operated by worthless traitors, however one of
    the reasons we choose not to publicly assault them is that we simply achieve a
    reputation as conflictive..

    Everyone makes mistakes, so we can't use every single slip as justification to
    assault, or assume that an entire entity is worthless because of the actions of one
    or a few members.. Is the Aryan Nations exempt of these charges? No, we also had
    members come and go that upon their assortments, we realized that we had allowed
    traitors inside, and we immediately routed them off. One of your articles states
    that you would ordain the "Holyhoax" museum shooter, we ask, would he pass the AIT?
    One of your articles discusses "raping non-whites" a past article spoke of "raping
    whigger women" for which Morris Gullet revoked your ordination.

    Even if these articles were pure in thought, satirical, or taken out of context, the
    Messiah clearly stated "Be Wise as to the serpents", and "blameless as doves"....
    Your vocal nature and statements which can be contorted easily, or simply used as
    jEw propaganda are errors that we cannot afford.

    This was not just my opinion, so we need to distance ourselves for the time being.
    We all consider you a friend, but in this game, with "media" looking for every slip
    to pounce upon, and the Feds reading every comment, using thesauruses, feeding
    "media" all of the negative information they may possibly miss, you leaped first,
    and never looked.

    I was in Butler's council for many years, and have seen quite a bit, had you agreed
    to to a "talmud vision" program, they would have used your commentary against you,
    accused you of molestation for the viewing pleasure of their audience, and had a
    slew of nigger animals there, simply to applaud their divisive propaganda against
    you, and then they would be given carte-blanche to shut you up as you attempted
    personal defense, which if you did properly state your piece, they would edit it
    away. I saw this happen to a few people, one show, since one guy had a stepdaughter
    marry a nigger, the host came out and used this to discredit anything he said. We do
    not do media, unless it is our own, or we have partial control of content, which no
    US media will allow. The Aryan Brotherhood members that do media are always the
    traitors, or ex-members in max for their own safety, Matt Hale was media friendly,
    so he became target #1, be assured that you gained media attention with your
    proposed Ordination of some guy that sacrificed himself, however, to the "media",
    this statement will not be used to bolster us or the "martyr", but to point the jEw
    finger of accusation against our Identity Message, stating that this is the level of
    study and theological knowledge required to be considered a Pastor in the Aryan
    Nations... I agree with you that we should not turn on those that choose action,
    however, we need to carefully consider how we choose to do so... You gave the jEw
    ammunition against us, inadvertently, and high level and high profile associates
    cannot make such errors.

    We need to part alliance, but would like to stay as friends... This is not personal,
    it is determined necessary, so you can proceed in your direction, as we proceed in
    our direction.

    Yahweh bless...

    Pastor Faber
    Aryan Nations....

    Now to answer Sci-Fi Faber point by point:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sci-Fi Faber
    Here is the problem with association, when we agree to operate as cooperative
    Churches, and as associated, whatever one associate states becomes the "statement"
    of the organization. Our concerns were about your comments, because what you say,
    becomes somehow, a reflection of our opinions, whether we agree or not.
    Sci-Fi Faber is changing the terms of the agreement of alliance made. The understanding was that each aboveground DSCI pastor essentially had freedom of speech within his own web page, forum and Church. There was not any hierarchy intended or established wherein any other pastor would be held to what was preached either in pulpit or web page or forum by an allied pastor. Rather each allied pastor would run his state and region church, any new members within another pastor's area would be sent to that pastor. Essentially what was set up was a a NETWORK, not any hierarchy wherein any one pastor did judge another. The only requirement was that each pastor within the Alliance would preach the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Orthodox message as laid down by Bertrand Comparet. The reason for this Alliance was to ensure that a network of allied DSCI pastors would work together to build an allied aboveground DSCI Church.

    What NEVER was contemplated, at least by myself, was a situation wherein some allied pastor thought that he was some sort of 'pope' or decider of who would say what. If Faber had dared to claim anything like that then there would never have been any such Alliance.

    That said, Faber was invited to be a sort of 'missionary to the Eastern urban skinheads playing at being Creators/CreaTards/CreaTurds. Essentially none of the other DSCI pastors had too much patience with these self-serving solipsistic whigger feebs playing nutzi. Faber was invited to be nice to these critters because Faber essentially was deemed to be one of these critters. At least the one most like these whigger shitheads. The problem with that was deemed that Faber might end up essentially becoming one of these critters and not Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. As seen above, Faber seems to have far more in common with the CreaTards like Matt Hale than the Southern and Western rural DSCI pastors. If Faber had brought in CreaTards who only had a smattering of DSCI and were still largely CreaTards, then what? The Southern and Western pastors were not going to disclaim their parishioners by bringing in urban rural skinhead CreaTards with prison tatts Faber might bring in claiming that just as Faber was above their rural pastors that these pagan poseurs are above them.

    Also off-putting was the papist fringes on Faber's ministry. Calling yourself the 'Church of Saint Mary Phagan' is a bit too much papist. Faber's wife is an Italian of some sort and obviously impatient that 'Jay's hobby' is taking away from him tending to her.

    But all that can be ignored, provided that there was a sort of federalism in which each state and region pretty much acts with full autonomy. But if Faber, with all of one or two members, all whigger skinheads wanting to play Aryan Nations, is going to claim to be some sort of pope, or first among equals, then this alliance breaks down.

    The fact of the matter is that Faber has very little to claim to be any authority upon. He came to prominence because August Kreis made him a pastor. Kreis was in rebellion to Butler in 2002. So Faber is essentially someone who rose up in rebellion to another rebel.

    I've discussed this matter with Pastor John Britton, and Britton said that during Butler's declining years this skinhead rabble would play at being Aryan Nations and annoy the old-time DSCI pastors who were there to consult with Butler during the Aryan Nations congresses. I fail to see why the rabble who helped make Butler's last years into a circus should be given any respect or pretense that they have any authority.

    During the 1990's I myself was keeping my CI sympathies partially hidden because I was editing and writing and publishing a Resistance web page and running listservers as well as leading militias. I couldn't very well work with the suburban whigger militia generals if I was openly advocating a DSCI/Klan agenda as opposed to being an apologist for the real White rural militias which were overwhelmingly Christian Identity and Klan led and manned.

    During the 1990's Pastor Visser was learning about DSCI and being seminary trained. Are those who worked in the gardens and vinyards of the CI hinterland to be second place to skinhead hybernigger urban rabble who swarmed around Butler like buzzards waiting for Butler to die so that they could claim to be the new leaders of the Aryan Nations, never the DSCI church? What for? Why should we do any such thing? Who benefits from this except ZOG?

    The vast majority of CI lives around here in the Ozarks. There are ten times as many CI congregation meeters here in Newton and McDonald County than are in Jay Faber's church. They choose to remain underground. Who am I to tell them to face unnecessary persecution for no other reason than because I might want to claim to . . . . whiggers and jews ? . . . . that I got muscle? ZOG is far more scared of them when they don't know who our people are. Especially when I prefer to work to my strengths of writing, publishing and propaganda.

    Faber never had more than two or three supporters altogether. When your membership minister is some 18 year old kid from Texas, this means that nobody is watching the store.

    And Faber is going to tell me what to do given that I have a hundred times as many supporters garnered from my Resistance activism from way before August Kreis decided to make Faber a pastor? I don't think so. I'd say that Faber needed me a lot more than I needed Faber, especially given that Faber can't keep his side of an alliance/agreement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Faber

    No media outlet ever sends us invitations, unless it is for their "propaganda", so
    likewise, we choose to release our thoughts officially. You have a unique way of
    stating things, which is causing concern, what you say has been absorbed by the
    "media" and be assured, when they "report" about us, they will be quoting your
    commentary, and some of it is clearly inappropriate.
    Faber is pissed off because some MTV kikess sent me an e-mail asking for a 'casting call' for some young people to be in a reality TV show. I treated it as a joke because it is. Our young people don't want to go on MTV. If they do, then they are not our young people.

    But Faber acts as if he is pissed because

    ==================================


    I am spreading the above unfinished message as is to show what I was thinking back on July 21, 2009 after I decided to reveal that Jay 'Sci-Fi' Faber of New Jersey who, out of nothing more than jealousy because my v-bulletin forum was taking attention he thought he ought to get, broke our Aryan Nations Alliance way back on June 18, 2009. I held off on posting for a month because I didn't want to hurt Hal Turner's chances because Faber was Turner's CI buddy. When it got revealed that Turner was a rat, these considerations vanished. Just as I was going to send Hal Turner ten ZOGbux but couldn't find my checkbook and then it was revealed about Turner being a rat, I decided that Hal Turner could enjoy the wages of sin collaborating and narking for ZOG he had contracted for and earned.

    My policy is that the Resistance, especially the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church component, is to always be decentralized, with a network of allied chieftains and warlords and pastors in the aboveground and with 95-99% of the remainder of the Church, be it the less effective One-SeedLiner (OSLer) or the most effective because of religious militance Dual-Seedliner (DSL/DSCI), is to be the one-half of one percent of the White population, the tenth of the 'natural leaders' to be firmly underground until it is time to undertake 'mopping up' and extermination efforts after Civil War II/The Great Tribulation is firmly underway. As Louis Beam pointed out in his "Leaderless Resistance" essay, ZOG is more scared of the threat it cannot see for it represents a potentiality of political/religious military strength that they can never see and thus can never quantify. Trying to dig out these independent White men means starting the civil war that all the more sooner, a civil war of extermination that ZOG/Babylon is doomed to lose, and so ZOG can only dare snipe at the aboveground leadership known to it.

    Our job as the aboveground Church is to teach and feed the flock, to let the potential warlords know what they are to believe and why they are to fight, to mark and brand our enemies, the tares amongst the wheat, be they whigger criminal regimeist, jew or mud, to tell them that exterminating any and all of non-Israel is their sacred duty, but that they owe it to YHWH's Servant Nation, our People, to maintain noise and light discipline until such time as it comes to act, when the civil war is raging and the gloves come off.

    Therefore, any attempt to bring aboveground our People is something which is only done by a regime criminal agent provacateur -- exactly like Hal Turner, who was recruited and paid to do this evil task -- or the work of feeble-minded whigger skin/shitheads preoccupied with the trappings of power and command and unable to do anything with their little false empires, like 'Sci-Fi' Jay Faber. The Aryan Nations skinheads claiming to do Butler's work and actually doing nothing except self-aggrandizing 'litter'-ature' drop efforts are either agents provocateur or both.

    There is no need for any pastor of an aboveground DSCI church to do anything except work in alliance with other aboveground DSCI pastors in other states, and to develop leadership and resources within his area of responsibility. That means that pastors in our Aryan Nations Alliance or Aryan Nations Confederacy practice the same rulership that YHWH ordained for each of the Tribes/Houses of Israel. The Ephraimites did not rule over their brothers the Manassehites, or over their half-brothers the Danites or Benjamites or Judahites. Rather each Tribe ruled over itself according to their own customs and united only against an outside enemy, like the Amalekites(kikes), the Canaanites, or the Philistines. Likewise, our common enemy is ZOG/Babylon of criminal regimeist and herd animal whiggers [d]ruled over by the jew spawn of Satan, aided and abetted by thieving muds out to steal whatever they could steal from the White (Israelite) Man, parasitic tares living amongst the wheat, stealing the nutrients meant only for the productive wheat.

    Therefore, anyone claiming to be a Pastor of Christian Israel doing otherwise is not of us, but rather a fool out to enrich hisself, or a regime criminal out to do the work of their father, Satan the Devil. And as such, they are unable to hide their fruit, any more than that thieving jew/gook mamzer Bryan Wright or that evil baal-bitch Klunt (Debbie) Downey are able to hide their lies and thievery and oppression.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    (added to on 23Aug09)
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-08-2009 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Add Links

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Whiggroid Shithead Poseurs We Shall Have Amongst Us Always, So We Need To Kick Theys' Asses.

    Whiggroid Shithead Poseurs We Shall Have Amongst Us Always, So We Need To Kick Theys' Asses.

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=708#post708
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post199060
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=918#p918
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...200&p=662#p662

    Quote Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
    When will the movement ever learn to stop telegraphing intel to their enemies?

    What I don't understand is why squabbles have to be published/settled all over the internet for all to see. The fact that these things cannot be handled in an adult manner tells me the leadership doesn't have a grasp on their own organizations.

    Airing dirty laundry in public doesn't exactly win you converts either. BTW- How come non-white racial organizations have more unity and appear not to make these sorts of juvenile mistakes? Just wondering.

    This isn't an exclusive problem for you guys, but plagues the whole movement.
    Mike Blevins is the 'oafishul' bowel-Movement bleeder. Don't even need to land a punch, just raise your voice and 'VonBluevins' bleeds. Some might call him our 'Movement Pussy' although some think he is a jew because of the perpetual notion that whiggers can whine their way back to power. The way to power is not to whine hoping that either YHWH or some other powerful supernatural agency will hear the piteous whines and cum to the aid of the whiner. Whining one's way to alienation produces nothing more than a shitload of both whining and alienation. Something that can never be explained to puppy dawgs and most females that nagging and bitching is not a legitimate power strategy.

    I also fail to see why someone who can't or won't use his real name can ever understand the attachment the genuine have to their own real name as their own property to not be used or abused by phonies and crooks.

    It used to be a point of pride with me that there wasn't no niggers named 'Lindstedt' until my brother's widow attached it to a niglet she adopted. I still don't see why she had to defile the Lindstedt name by attaching it to a nigger when her daddy screwed everything that would spread as a truck driver. Surely there are plenty of niggers named 'Rodhe' already, some of them probably half-siblings. A nigger name like 'Lateesha' should have a whigger name like Rodhe to it, and not be hitched unequally to Affikoon-Swedish plow team like having a black dik-dik hitched up to a white Percheron.

    By that 'reasoning' Blevins shouldn't have a understanding why I am pissed, because he doesn't value his own name, and thus understand why I likewise am annoyed when ZOGling whigger shitheads who during Butler's dying days swarmed around him to steal by deceit fraudulent office and title to a trademark of the aboveground DSCI Church since the days of Wesley Swift.

    According to that 'reasoning' then the Roman Catholic church or the Episcopalians shouldn't be annoyed if a pack of niggers proceed to claim to be the real Roman Catholic or Episcopalian churches because gliberal whiggers opened up their churches to cunt priests and faggot marriage . . . .

    . . . . . well, never mind that analogy.

    The Bowel-Movement Bleeder likewise doesn't seem to understand that ignorance is NOT bliss. Can not the NSA and the SPLC/ADL/One Pisspul's Project be able to know what goes on within the Aryan Nations by simply reading everything which comes over the wire, or by simply having their stooges report? Of course they can and do.

    What is ALWAYS important is that the Movement knows everything that ZOG/Babylon knows. Thus the dirty linen should always be aired, as opposed to what the jews and whigger nitwits would prefer -- that the Movement infants be poisoned by shitty diapers full of diseased rats. I agree that these grevious dogs prey the worst on bowel-Movement diseased and sickly lambs. So what is an acceptable rate of death and infection among our weak and unwary? Especially if it could be prevented?

    Now I think that Mike Blevins is a fool as opposed to someone like say, Bardamooch, who I think is whigger piglice. But a fool can kill you as dead as a hidden enemy.

    I have been a sort of DSCI/Movement policeman since 1994. If I see a dangerous situation or a suspected rat, then I have a duty as a watchman and as a leading participant to let this matter be exposed for everyone to see, and to make up their own mind regarding the principles once the facts are known. And thus I am ever-ready to 'discuss' these matters, or, most usually, hurl missiles at fleeing sneak thieves while in hot pursuit.

    --------

    If you will look at the dates of the e-mail, anyone can see that I waited a month before making this revelation. So it wasn't a matter of gleeful revelation but rather a sober assessment that after it was determined that Hal Turner couldn't be hurt by revealing it

    ---------------

    My Mediacom Internet went down for the better part of 20 hours. So I had time to look over the 2000-2002 AndyAnderson/Klunt/Niematurd Infestation. And, like now, I ran them out of DSCI and made them declare theys' loyalties. I did the only thing which could be done with such vermin. Mark 'em, brand 'em, make 'em pick a side, and when our side is victorious, exterminate them root and branch.

    Klunt and the rest prospered for a little while, but seven years later they are out on their asses and on the margins.

    Things never change. Never. The same sort of enemies and traitors ALWAYS show up, and while 'Sci-Fi' Faber is not an enemy, he is a self-serving whigger shithead playing at DSCI, and needs a good swift kick in the ass to figure out either he picks a side or runs off. Ray Redfearin would have beat his ass, but he came in under the wings of the mooch August Kreis, and then betrayed August Kreis.

    Same with you, Blevins. Pick a side and stick with it. Shit or get off the pot. Fuck or fight.

    6:00 p.m. CST 22July09

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-08-2009 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Add Links

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Confederation Principles of the Aryan Nations Alliance

    Confederation Principles of the Aryan Nations Alliance

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=719#post719
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...980#post199980
    http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=919#p919
    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...0&p=2482#p2482
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Peter-Josef

    Dear Pastor Martin,

    my name is Peter-Josef and this one I am an official pastor little Identity church (Kirche von Jesus Christus).

    With sadness I have read Jay Faber from your quarrel with brother!

    Does Aryan break nation once more?

    We have the g?ttliche nation to lead on responsible task, Aryan!

    The apostle the Christian church also further lived after the death!

    Does the quarrel please whom in the national and Christian store?

    Only Satan and his unheiligen earthly seed!

    Unfortunately, there are only very few "identity Christians" here in Europe!

    Most nationalists are heaths and Odinisten!

    I stood alone many years.

    I became officially Carolina in South to the "Identity Pastor" ordiniert in 2006!

    There is our little church, an official "identity church", since then!

    We are here in Europe, without quarrel and row certain nation for Aryan!

    I pray by unity and strength of the true sacred people!

    YHWH bless you-83-

    Pastor P.J.-Kirche von Jesus Christus
    www.kirche-von-jesuschristus.org
    European Commander of Aryan Nations
    www.european-aryannations.com
    Pastor Peter-Josef:

    My position is that any and every pastor within the Aryan Nations Alliance is a full pastor over his flock provided that he is:

    #1) A White Aryan Christian Israelite and,
    #2) Preaching the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Orthodox dogma as laid down by Swift, Comparet, and Butler.

    I don't care overmuch how you run your church. I don't inquire as it is none of my business.

    Pastor Jay Faber seems to have 'forgotten' the arrangement and the terms of our alliance, which is why I am annoyed about the matter. Here in the USSA the DSCI Church is fragmented into many underground congregations. I don't tell you how to run things in Germany, Texas, New Jersey and in return you don't tell me how to run things in Newton County or in Missouri.

    Simple common sense. Simple courtesy. Simple Christian Identity.

    You are out of the main fighting between those who have been within the Church and those who would come in and destroy it, either by pretending to be DSCI while being mamzers and those uniformed wannabe skinhead rabble who cost Butler his farm and is currently being used as 'leaders' by jews.

    I don't think Faber is a major culprit insofar as wanting to harm the church, but rather a wannabe who forgets that Butler was never a pope over the DSCI aboveground Church and that any DSCI leader must rule in council and by consensus. Playing tyrant is the sure way to lose your own status. If I can't rule roughshod over 30 One-Seedliners in three congregations rife with heresy in Newton and McDonald counties, then how is Faber with three members across the ZOGland going to decide what I say in Missouri?

    I've gotten calls and complaints from other ministers who agree that being in a confederation means that they run their churches as they see fit and complaining about Faber's 'leadership' such as it is.

    Faber is simply going to have to understand that if he wants to 'run' anything, then it will have to be by consensus and agreement and understanding that independent DSCI churches are that -- independent.

    Thank you for your time and attention, Pastor Peter-Josepf. I hope this has cleared matters up.

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-08-2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Add Links

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Another Whigger/jew shithead yapping shit Re: To a true scumbag

    Another Whigger/jew shithead yapping shit Re: To a true scumbag

    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post199877
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1181#post1181

    At 09:36 AM 7/27/2009 -0400, Aryan Front wrote:

    Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:36:59 -0400
    Cc:
    To: pastorlindstedt@gmail.com,mlindste@mo-net.com,
    admin@whitenationalist.org,cpm_visser@walla.com
    From: "Aryan Front" <aryanfront_admin@excite.com>
    Importance: normal
    Subject: To a true scumbag

    Hey Marty,

    It is clear you are nothing but a freak and a hunk of shit, you are a small man, a petty man....not only that, your are a pervert. How you survived in prison with that molesting charge is amazing, you were more than likely in protective custody, were punks, snitches, rapos and low lifes are housed. Because a fake like yourself would not have survived in the general population with those charges against you. Even though you wiggled out of those charges, we all know you are guilty as hell, you know it as well. You have some nerve using the Aryan Nations name. You are NOT Aryan Nations, you were never AN. If you were sent to a real prison and you called yourself an Aryan, you would feel a true wrath.

    Everyone that is against you, is a "Whigger" in your eyes. I would rather be a Whigger (even though I'm not) then be a suspected pedophile. You are your biggest fan. You make the most posts on your low rent v-Bullshit forum. Do you really think anyone actually cares about you? Can't you see that you were being used for that weak lawsuit against Obama? When that weak lawsuit was dismissed, you were dropped like a hot potato. Yet, you still use the AN name. Why? You never met Dick Butler, Butler would never let a fake and a freak like yourself into the fold. You are bad for business, bad for the movement, bad for our youth. Hell, you are just plain bad. You are a true Hippie Whigger scumbag. You are the lowest of the low.

    So, how about you do yourself and the white race a favor and just kill yourself already!

    =====================================

    Like most bowel-Movement shitheads, the above whigger fears to give its real name. It senses, correctly, that running its mouth in real life would lead to disasterous consequences for itself and the misbegotten whigger/mamzer degenerates which spawned it.

    So, how about you do jewrself and the white race a favor and just give into jewr advanced case of Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome already! You take care of it jewrself, you can use a knife and fork and cook up jewr little wiener and nuts to medium well as opposed to having to have the rest of jewr misbegotten pack of whigger/jew feebs have to bite them off with broken teeth and eat all jewr nuts raw. I'm not too picky about making 'innocent' whiggers suffer the woe due to them for picking the wrong side and calling 'good evil and evil good.' With most White men there are no 'innocents' merely sides.

    Now the DSCI Church and the genuine Resistance fighters knew full well that ZOG/Babylon destroyed my family and took 3 1/2 years out of my life for no good reason other than to have me out of commission for the RuntBlunt and second Bush administration. When it came time to actually prove anything their bogus case fell apart. Like most victims of ZOG abuse, I cannot get justice from a ZOG kort. So like most White people who have been wronged by a mighty Evil Empire I must make my own raw red justice by taking advantage of the growing lawlessness and chaos which will finish off this mighty Evil Empire in civil war. In short, I am going with the flow of history which says that nothing, including the mightiest Evil Empire, lasts forever.

    Now who to blame for this missive out of the blue. Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong? Sci-Fi Faber? David Donald-Duck Swaim from jew yawk? Boob the Papist Hybernigger Whigger from Boston? Yo-yo Bitch and Squirrly-old-whigger from A-hole Front?

    I think it is David Donald Duck Swaim from jew yawk who typically like a whigger prison punk is still whining that the Dual-Seedline clergy has taken away its 'Aryan Nations' pretense from its A-hole Front forum so that its fellow whigger and piglice feebs can't pretend to be something tough. Like most whigger feebs who have done a stretch in prison, doubtless you have prison tatts given courtesy of the cork-eyed anglo-mestizo mamzers of the Aryan Brotherhood. I can guess that you, Donald Duck Swaim, have two SS runes on both butt cheecks, from the mamzer you sold jewr ass to because you didn't want to suck off all the niggers. The fact of the matter is that a lot of whigger punks get 'raped' because they are weak-willed faggots.

    Much of what you wrote about above comes from the fact you are a typical criminal who has gotten into the Movement. I was locked up for three and a half years with typical nigger and whigger criminals and know by now how such degraded critters 'think.' In a White Christian Israelite social order, there are none such like jewrself allowed to live, but rather made to pay their penalties and if diseased like jewrself out down permanently.

    Since I got out of jail, I've been dedicated to resuming cleansing the aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity church. I found out that what was calling itself 'Aryan Nations' on Aryan Front was nothing more than typical whigger criminal skinheads and punks who are CreaTards and in no sense even Christian Identity. Skin/shithead whigger punks like jewrself, David Donald Duck Swaim, who confessed that you hated 'crackers/rednecks' in flyover country and loved niggers more, and that you were simply a heathen/pagan typical solipsist whigger who couldn't even pretend to be interested in Christian Identity. The only reason you were around was because August Kreis let you in to run his phpbb2 forums. Eventually Kreis lost power becaause the genuine DSCI Church was not going to be [d]ruled by jew false fronts. And thanks to v-bulletin, nobody needs jewr modest mediocre services anymore. Why, you are nothing more than a used-up whigger punk shithead useless to anything other than niggers needing a 'whigger power blowjob.' Perhaps since you like niggers so very much is the only reason you still got jewr teeth.

    So when I got my forums running, I put out the word that Aryan Front was nothing more than an obvious listening post, and it would seem that even the whiggers playing nutzi decided to simply abandon pretending to be tough net-nutzis.

    Now Sci-Fi Faber is a typical skinhead fruit-loop who thinks that Butler gave the leadership of the Aryan Nations to him. Which is nonsense, of course. Pastor Butler in his declining years was surrounded by skinhead scum like buzzards hoping to get an office or something from a dying lion. The fact of the matter is that the DSCI aboveground Church body decides who makes up what is the political tail of the Aryan Nations. Skinhead skin/shitheads selling $25 memberships don't get to decide who is or who is not in the DSCI church body and its Aryan Nations political tail.

    As skinhead criminal whiggers and mamzers crowded around a dying Butler, the regular rural Southern and Western DSCI clergy simply stopped going to the circus and tended to their local churches, leaving you degenerate rabble to claim to be something you are not.

    I notice that given the fact that you lost jewr main calling card -- claiming to be 'Aryan Nations' and given the fact you probably are nothing more than a ZOG false front, that practically nobody goes to your dead forum anymore. And for that, you stupid whigger faggot punk, you blame me for blowing the whistle on jewrself, like I have a lot of other whigger feebs and traitors. So get over it, you whining whigger pussy. A new White world is coming and you won't be around to see it, especially if you bring jewrself to my malevolent attention. Do you like doing a Google search of "Aryan Front" "David Donald Swaim" and ZOG false fronts and seeing the results? If not, then why keep on doing stupid shit which will get you skinned and gelded?

    Sci-Fi Faber is another stupid whigger who thinks that it got a choice hunk of meat grabbed off the dying Butler. Faber had a chance to make something of his pretentions by being in alliance with other known DSCI pastors. Faber got jealous over the fact that some kikess from Muzak TalmudVision (MTV) sent me a casting call which I ridiculed. Faber is simply a whigger wanting to play Aryan Nations wanting to get in front of the parade and claiming to lead it. Faber never could understand that the DSCI church is ruled by consensus among an independent DSCI clergy which is known of by 100 underground OSLer congregations. If I cannot tell 30 OSLers in Newton and McDonald County within 30 miles what to do, then how is Faber living in New Jersey going to tell five or six independent DSCI clergy with their own independent ministry what to do in Missouri, Georgia, Texas, California? Answer: Faber is not and cannot.

    I've gotten a number of calls from ministers and activists who want to tell me that Sci-Fi Faber isn't going to tell them what to do. It is up to them as to when they tell Sci-Fi Faber the new reality. I tell them that if they wish to form their own church and as long as they preach the DSCI Orthodox dogma, then I am fine with being allied with them. I think Sci-Fi Faber is going to find out soon that he is leading nothing more than a three-whigger parade quick enough.

    I am going to take the DSCI aboveground Church to where it was in the days of Wesley Swift and before Butler's dotage let you whigger skin/shithead faggots turn our Church to a playground for whigger skinhead vermin. It is back to being a racial religion for rural Southern, Western Whites. Not urban whigger skinhead rabble and prison scrapings.

    But I need to go to town to buy some stuff and the Internut's up. So until then, eat shit, fuck off and die, you nigger-cock sucking whigger faggot Son of Belial.

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-23-2009 at 08:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Granby, State of Missery, ZOG
    Posts
    5,012

    Default Christian Soldiers Must Avoid Mystics, Seek Rather Rationalists -- Apollonian

    Christian Soldiers Must Avoid Mystics, Seek Rather Rationalists

    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=898#post898
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/08/...d-mystics.html

    (Apollonian, 24 Aug 09)

    http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=688

    Well Pastor, the theologic pt. about Christianity u most gotta remember (I say) is Christianity is a mere aestheticalist substitute for reason?which then is anti-semitic?as Jews are against reason, humanity, God, etc., especially TRUTH, this in accord w. definitive Gosp. JOHN.

    For most folk, as u may know, have greatest difficulty w. strict logic, and must make use of aesthetics?like Christianity as given in the Gospels.

    So the great problem for present-day Christianity is MYSTICISM which aids and benefits the Jews, this mysticism having generated and arisen for centuries now, rendering Christianity to be anti-rationalist for so many people who have lost ability to simply refer to the Gospels themselves and thus working fm the simple literature of New Testament (NT).

    So Pastor, for allies, u have to look for RATIONALISTS who are (a) anti-semitic, and (b) can then handle simple NT literature which easily confirms this anti-semitism and reason. Of course the problem is most ratinalist-styled people seem to imagine they have to oppose dear old Christianity. Hence one must look for rationalists among Christians?but esp. of the non-mystic sort (of whom there seem to be quite a few, really).

    Thus for example, Christ is TRUTH (Gosp. JOHN 14:6), defending Truth fm Jew lies and conspiracy. Translated to parallel, strictest, philosophic concepts then, Christianity defends the OBJECTIVE reality (as of Aristotle), objectivity the necessary criterion of truth?AGAINST Jew subjectivism, such subjectivism the Jews? pretext for all their lies, esp. then the ?good-evil? delusion/fallacy/heresy (Pelagianism).

    I had hoped Hal Turner, for foremost example, could do this for Christianity, countering ?Judeo-Christian? (JC?see Whtt.org and TruthTellers.org for expo/ref.) hereticalists, this by making some neat videos?maybe now u can do the necessary job. All that?s really required is simply demonstrating in front of establishment ?Christian? places.

    CONCLUSION: We Christian soldiers must most forcefully put across idea for our volk (1) Christianity is absolutely anti-semitic (anti-Talmud, as Gosp. MARK 7:1-13) first and most. (2) Christianity is PERFECTLY in accord w. human reason, and is outstanding, most forthright DEFENSE of such human reason, which reason Jews hate so much, as they hate humanity and God.

    Honest elections and death to the Fed.

    Apollonian

    =================

    Hello Apollonian.

    I read your commentary on a number of White Nationalist blogs and forums. Some of it I agree with, like I agree with most of above. (But I do consider Hal Turner as a rat, and the fact that Turner claimed to be a CI rat is all the more unforgivable to me as a DSCI Pastor. Besides, ?Sci-Fi? Faber broke our alliance because of jealousy, not principle, and now must live with the fact that the DSCI community considers Faber to be a ZOG rat enabler and a security risk in his own right.) Much of your commentary I disagree with.

    I hereby offer you another place to post on my Christian Nationalist Forum at:

    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum

    I have a spammer-trap which I use in order to cut down on the Russian/jew porn spammers. Essentially my admin@whitenationalist.org e-mail account is notified. You can register as ?Apollonian? and I?ll simply go ahead and approve your account. I?m sure ZOG knows who you are right now, but I have no such curiousity.

    My point is that the DSCI aboveground Church needs to be arranged in confederation in which every aboveground Church and pastor is responsible for its own conduct, the good order of its local community, acting in network with other aboveground pastors in other states. The only criterion is that every DSCI church and pastor must preach the DSCI orthodox message of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity that non-whites are the Beasts of the Field without souls or any right to live amongst Whites, that jews are the spawn of Satan and the Evil Bloodline which all Whites from Adam/Seth/Noah/Abraham/Isaac/Jacob-Israel are commanded to hate with a Genesis 3:15 enmity and to destroy absolutely during this approaching Great Tribulation. This agreement as to DSCI dogma is what keeps us together, yet allows us to work independently as is necessary by local conditions in their area of operations, the region around our individual DSCI churches.

    My problem with Faber is that he broke our agreement based upon above conditions, worrying about what I was telling some MTV kikess on my forum while Hal Turner was running wild snitching and baiting fools to the feds right under his very nose. Faber would have done better to tend to his own garden as opposed to worry about how I weeded mine. I personally don?t think Faber is a fed, but Faber is a self-serving idiot with less self-control than a 14 year old teenager. Since then Faber has had a number of defections tired of Faber wanting to lead their parade but not contributing anything to their congregations. Thus Faber has cut himself off from the Church, not the DSCI Church off from Faber. I knew Faber was a fruit-loop, but I had hoped to get more mileage out of him than what I did get before the fool blew up.

    I also think that Anchorage Activist/Ashkenutzi Asswipe is another fed tasked with promoting the ZOG false-fronts of Stormfront/$permFront, but especially the Alex Linder/TraitorGlenn Miller VNNF forums. I notice that you post there as well. Not to worry, you are free to post where you will on my forums as you please because you do have reasoned content to give. And that is what I find lacking within the Movement is intelligent, informed thinking, even when it is wrong. I hope you will take me up on my offer to join my forum(s).

    Hail Victory!!!

    Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://www.whitenationalist.org/forum
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-13-2009 at 03:51 AM. Reason: Add Links

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts