"Clifton Emahiser" <caemahiser@sbcglobal.net>
    Cc: <mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Subject: Re: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...
    Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:14 -0400
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
    X-Mailer: MSN 9
    X-MimeOLE: Produced By MSN MimeOLE V9.60.0053.2200
    Seal-Send-Time: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:15 -0400
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2009 06:06:14.0684 (UTC) FILETIME=[7BE66DC0:01CA26DC]

mlindste@mo-net.com>
    Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:14 -0400
    Seal-Send-Time: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 02:10:15 -0400
    X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2009 06:06:14.0684 (UTC) FILETIME=[7BE66DC0:01CA26DC]

Notice the CC in this response......... Lindstedt.....

Originally posted by Pastor Visser

PJF,

Not even close -- I've garnered 100k listeners a week since 2007 (my hits went DOWN working with the known FED INFORMANT that you brag about exposing me too), I've never said anything about ANR and I CARE LESS about getting involved in some "counsel" that judges my Christian kinsfolk.
    Christians do not lie to brothers.... Second, Lindstedt is no Christian, less more a Pastor, as you agreed to remove him, perhaps, Eli should send him the copy of your agreement, and decision to list Lindstedt's quotes for justification...

Gee, the "Known Fed Informant" has "Pastor" Visser's - Hal_Turner_Spot 1-11 all saved on the website and also on our ghost site...... Man, all I had to do was listen to you, after all, you warned me over 11 times that Hal Turner was a Fed......... I will prostate myself before God, pray for forgiveness, cut wrists, bull whip, even wear the stiff camel hair coat reverse of penance, because all 11 times, you warned me, and I was such a spiritual derelict...

When you lie, don't give details..... Even the jEws know that... You knew like Edgar Cayce, you warned me, I admit.........

OK. Here are the links

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_01.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_02.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_03.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_04.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_05.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_06.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_07.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_08.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_09.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_10.mp3

http://AryanNationsRevival.org/ANArc..._turner_11.mp3

You are so proven as my master..... Please send me a lock of hair to encase in glass and declare your sainthood, and infallibility........ Can I bear your immaculate child???? Please!!!!!!!!!!

Such Divine Intellect, such overbearing Spiritual Power......

Encarta states that 2 years ago, you had under 5000 hits a month.....That means unlisted website... I suppose it is a devil's lie, a snare and a deception..... Damn those jEws of Encarta... ANR had more than that day 1........ Of coarse, you made us what we are, my God, how dare us look at facts.......

Do you really think you can remove another man's title of 'pastor?'
    Yes, and you did it for me.....No credit here, since Pastor Gullet never stated that your excommunication was reversed.....

What do you hope to achieve other than an internet smear campaign against another Israelite?
    Israel means to Rule with Yahweh, Yahweh is not an opportunist, nor a liar.......

If Lindstedt feels he's a "preacher" that's between him and Yahweh -- you're obviously wasting your time with this High School gossip.
    Gossip? You show me one article, present one sermon by alleged "Pastor" LIndstedt.....

He talks crap about everyone, supports the weak that agree with him, does nothing at all positive, unless you are a kAik.......

Gee, maybe your opinion about what constitutes a Pastor, is the reason that I have carried this so far.....

No, Yahweh gives the Body-Temple-Ministry the authority to cut off, or correct..... Ecumenical Council is a good term for a Body of Pastors that decide what qualifies, and what does not.... Your friend, decided that some "Creatard" deserved Ordination because he shot some nigger guard at the HolyHoax Museum.... Never bothering to question the belief system... John Hinkley Jr. Shot President Reagan to meet and copulate with Jodi Foster.... Shall I ordain him by this standard, and you approve???

By the way -- I care less if this "Henry" person is gaining listeners from my flock. I'd HOPE that my people listen to numerous pastors and if I "lose them" they were never really mine, were they? You, on the other hand, seemingly feel threatened by others. If they're better than us GOD will bless them.
    Yahweh blesses them, that's why they come to the ANR, they pray to Yahweh for Knowledge, and they receive... Of coarse, Lindstedt is there with you to Bless them......

I refuse to get dragged into this silliness
    Dragged, you dragged this query upon yourself by talking shit, and supporting the Infernal Conception of Prozac

[Alias, Lindstedt]

-- why not voice your concerns to Lindstedt himself instead of visiting your personal issues on others? Hal Turner is an admitted FED and frankly - so are his friends. I have NOTHING for you guys, get it? What you call "big league" I surpassed years ago.
    Convenient excuse to take the foundation of one ministry, and lie to act like a victim of oppressive deception... nIggers do that...... Your uploads to our site, state that you not only agreed, but named your sermons "Hal Turner Spot"

No Pastor, in the name of Yahweh God, lies.......

Now turn and attack me some more as I expect for doing the scriptural thing. Go on and on about how you "made me" (which is laughable). In the end it doesn't matter -- how DARE you attempt to tell me (or Lindstedt) how to run our churches? You simply think more highly of yourself than you should.

In peace,

PV
    There is no peace with deception, I have proven you a liar, an opportunist, and further, an ally of a fraud.....

Once again I state my willingness to undergo inquisition by the established Ecumenical Council, and I FEAR NOTHING....

I Call for the Ecumenical Council to not just depose Lindstedt formally, but also Visser, when lies must be used to justify cause, right, or divinity, there is no justification.......

I Pastor Jay William Faber, Rightfully Ordained, Order upon the Ecumenical Council that not just Visser, and Lindstedt be placed upon the potential "chopping block", I also demand that my Pastoral rank be either justified, or revoked under the same scrutiny as these others.

Let those that accuse me, present proof..... Mine is already presented........

Pastor Jay W. Faber

Aryan Nations, Ordained by Pastor Butler, 2001, at 31 years of age... 14 years of study...

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

I'll Tear Sci-Fi A Whole New Asshole

I'll Tear Sci-Fi A Whole New Asshole

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post937

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 08:33:31 -0500
      To: Henry Stout
      Cc: mlindste@mo-net.com,cpm_visser@walla.com

'Sci-Fi' Faber seems to have flipped out. I'll end up tearing the feeb a
      whole new ass-hole and posting it to my forum. Essentially the idiot broke
      the agreements made with myself and Henry Stout that we were responsible
      for our own churches and areas of responsibility, and now has been caught
      essentially running not only with a rat but with an agent provacateur for
      the past seven years.

I'm glad that Faber started flipping out back on June 18th before Turner's
      lawyer said he was a rat and before Turner got arrested by the feds. I'm
      certainly glad to be so much on the outs with Faber -- and so should you
      two as well. Faber is making a fool and liar of hisself.

So I've got two messages from Faber since Visser gave me the heads up last
      night. I'm going to let Faber run his mouth and tell me more before I lower
      the boom on him.

For some reason Faber 'thinks' that he gets to tell us what to do when he
      is in no position to do so. Each one of us got at least ten times as many
      followers as what Faber got and Emahiser and Finck isn't going to get
      involved in this fighting and I doubt that Eli James is either. Faber
      doesn't seem to have a clue as to how our People do things.

Well, I'll get back up this afternoon and see what more silliness Faber is
      spouting. As said before, Faber isn't going anywhere with his foolishness,
      so I'll let Faber shoot his wad before lowering the boom on the idiot.

Henry, you are at liberty to reveal this e-mail to your friends over at
      newsaxon.com. I'm not into skinheads that much.

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber Has Itz Faithfool Beaner Feeb -- OR -- Where's Squiggy?

Sci-Fi Faber Has Itz Faithfool Beaner Feeb
        -- OR --
        Where's Squiggy?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post938

X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.338.2
        Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
        Subject: RE: Re: Hello Pastor Faber...
        To: 'Jay Faber' <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>,
        'Eli James' <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>,
        'Pastor Visser' <cpm_visser@walla.com>,
        'commander' <commander@newsaxon.org>,
        'Clifton Emahiser' <caemahiser@sbcglobal.net>,
        Pastor Visser <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>
        Cc: mlindste@mo-net.com

Anyway...

I'd just like to thank Pastor Faber for answering my original e-mail and giving me a better understanding as to what was going on. As for everything else that has transpired within these back and forth messages ... Aryan Nations Revival is #1, in my opinion (and the opinion of a good portion of those that most count within the CI community) when it comes to an organizational entity which stands for Yahweh and the establishment of His Heavenly Kingdom here on earth. Aryan Nations Revival seems to now focus more on the quality of it's membership rather than the quantity, which I believe to be a good thing. Those who are lukewarm or apostate should be weeded out and disposed of from within it's ranks if they cannot be successfully reproved of their own detrimental errors. Aryan Nations Revival must remain strong in the faith and in it's membership. I thank Yahweh for the existence of such an organization and it's zealous members, especially Pastor Jay Faber himself.

I believe that ANR has the potential now to become even greater than it once was under Pastor Richard Butler, may he rest in peace. This, however, will take time and effort to achieve, but it can be done. Let the ANR approach this goal cautiously so as to not be compromised by those who would wish to destroy it from the inside out. Yes, I suppose some mistakes have been made, but they have not been fatal to the ANR, thankfully. May Yahweh bless the Aryan Nations Revival and strengthen it in order to use it's membership as His battle axe against His enemies.

4 WORDS - DEATH TO THE JEW!

A friend of ANR,

-Lenio Q. Barcelos

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber Makes Some Mighty Hollow Threats

Sci-Fi Faber Makes Some Mighty Hollow Threats

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post939

Delivered-To: mlindste@mo-net.com
          X-Originating-IP: [69.115.78.251]
          X-Originating-Email: [pastorjayfaber@msn.com]
          To: "mlindste" <mlindste@mo-net.com>,
          "Pastor Visser" <cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com>,
          "Eli James" <eli-james@sbcglobal.net>
          Subject: Your Accusations
          Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:32:54 -0400
          Seal-Send-Time: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 23:32:54 -0400
          X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Aug 2009 03:28:43.0907 (UTC) FILETIME=[24734D30:01CA29EB]

Unlike you, I do not take someone's accusations and post them all over for jEws and filth to read so as to trash reputations... Perhaps you should consider the effect to your friend, Pastor Visser, if I were to release everything..

Therefore I would not do that, and did not do that even in anger...

This is why it was so clear, that you should not be, and never were a true member of the Aryan Nations...

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber Yaps About 'Maturity'

Sci-Fi Faber Yaps About 'Maturity'

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...sted=1#post940

from Jay Faber <PastorJayFaber@msn.com>
            to Pastor Visser <cpm_visser@walla.com>,
            Pastor Lindstedt <mlindste@mo-net.com>
            date Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 2:05 AM
            subject Maturity
            mailed-by msn.com

I was present when Pastor Butler Preached a sermon about Baptism by fire....

All men of Yahweh can be baptized, they shall either rise or fall when the Baptism of Fire arises...

Fire is refinement, like a Crucible, to remove the slag from the Gold, sevenfold, which in Hebrew was seventy times seven, which means infinite times......

I do believe that with this event, either Yahweh will find you worthy, or spit you out....

Many times have I met learned men of Identity, who could quote scriptures as fast as your best internet program, but failed to live what they knew was right........

The Entire New Testament was Apostles talking crap about this traitor or that traitor, except, what they stated was true, and justified.........

Do not lie any further about me, nor make further false accusations against me, I will depend upon Yahweh God to defend my honor, I have been through the true Baptism many times, threatened many times, been slandered as you have done before, many times.

Your lies I petition before Yahweh God for eminent Judgment......

In Yashua Messiah, Yahweh Incarnate..

PASTOR Jay Faber

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber Chimps Out For The Last Time

Sci-Fi Faber Chimps Out For The Last Time

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=941#post941

From the Desk of Pastor Faber

There is a reason why I do not personally allow any members to air out dirty laundry over chartrooms, forums, or on any public medium, and we do all our work behind the scenes, and in private, because it is an embarrassment to the entire movement, and a disgrace to the people that work hard at this, as we get assaulted by the type of people that made the Jerry Springer show #1. I have consulted with some of the membership, and we have agreed that due to the actions of alleged "Pastor" Lindstedt, and Pastor Visser, it is not time to break this rule, and show people what my accusers are really about...

Martin Lindstedt has been posting clips of e-mails as supposed evidence of my treason, as Pastor Visser has been editing e-mails, so as to create more fictitious claims... Allow me to present Visser's E-mails, so you can see what Lindstedt chose to remove, as he makes this claim that I am a "Fed"..... Please be advised, Lindstedt was also a recipient of these mails, so as you view them, think about their combined lack of integrity....

================

Here is the e-mail that confirms that Visser also agreed to dismiss Lindstedt from the Aryan Nations, as Visser publically accused me of Lying about it.....

To: TheExorcist1488@msn.com
              Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 8:12 PM
              Subject: Lindstedt's lawsuit...

Pastor Faber,

I guess Lindstedt's lawsuit was dimissed a day or so ago @

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2009/...t-lawsuit.html

I'll be compiling a list of current quotes by Lindstedt so our decision is justified.

I'll keep you updated,

Pastor J. John Visser

Covenant People's Ministry
              Post Office Box XXX
              Brooks, GA XXXXX

(404) 906-XXXX

Contact info removed so as to not violate the Confidentiality and Privacy acts...

================

Here is the E-mail where Visser takes credit for hacking our website, considering that Hacking is a "Fed"-eral crime, had Visser really believed myself to be a "Fed", he sure was playing with fire....

To: Jay Faber ; Pastor Visser ; Pastor Lindstedt
              Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 10:59 AM
              Subject: Re: Maturity

Jay,

Quit while you're ahead, just trust me.

Today your site - tomorrow your freedom.

You have no idea who you're fucking with.

Final warning.

PV

"Today your site", gee, can we guess who hacked our website???? Maybe I need Sherlock Holmes.... What a queer jEws posterior....

The part that says, "Tomorrow your Freedom", now people, what do you suppose Mr. Visser is implying here? And this is the guy making the allegations that I am a "Fed"?

Notice the Link to Lindstedt, now Visser's mail here sure looks more like "FED" admission, than anything Lindstedt posted about me, however, he chose to ignore this real BIG ONE....

================

To: Jay Faber
              Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:04 PM
              Subject: Re: Visser - the guy who has HOURS of your drunken conversations on TAPE, lol.

Sci-Fi "drunkard" Faber,

Be sure to remove Church of the Sons of YHVH on your next update.

My people have nothing for you - that includes both Morris and Bryan.

Keep going - your skank will be happy when you're locked up with Hal Turner.

You really don't know when to leave well enough alone. Pretty sad.

Thanks,
              "Subject: Re: Visser - the guy who has HOURS of your drunken conversations on TAPE, lol" Now, for someone to allege taping phone conversations, to call me a "Fed", well, I admit to pounding brews, as Visser did, having fun conversations with a "hint" of intoxicant, as did Visser... Once again, the guy calling me a "Fed" wrote this.... I could care less about these tapes, if they exist or not, because nothing of importance was ever discussed....

"Keep going - your skank will be happy when you're locked up with Hal Turner. You really don't know when to leave well enough alone. Pretty sad." Gee, is the guy accusing me of being a "Fed" is threatening me with some sort of legal issue, isn't that the behavior of a "COP" or "FED", like Sammy Grevano, the one with the jEw's bony finger of accusation is the one that sure has the most to hide...

Written by the creature that is calling me a "FED".....

================

Lindstedt is a Scumbag

Be aware, this "Pastor" Lindstedt was party to every e-mail on this page and more, except the one where Visser turned on him, June 20, so people, when he clipped up and pasted this alleged stream of e-mails, Lindstedt chose only my statements, and those of Visser calling me a "Fed", while suppressing these statements of Visser's self incrimination, and e-mails..... Sure I waited to post these in response, let them create the firestorm, let them get all of the attention, and then now that they have everyone's attention, and everyone's admiration,

REVEAL THE TRUTH ABOUT THEM...

For the sake of the rest of the movement, I advise that you do not e-mail these stooges, unless you want your e-mail and information posted on every forum, ours, and those of the jEws, as they are laughing at their new heroes, along with me...

Please google this Lindstedt character, look up his past, be sure to note the Psychiatric Hospital, Pastor Morris Gullet's Excommunication of this alleged "Pastor", as well as his child molestation charge, brought upon him by his own family...

I will not call this evidence as to who is the "FED", I will allow you to decide for yourselves.... May I suggest the Jerry Springer Show needs a new Pastor????

Visser and Lindstedt, Perfect together..... Shalom, you kaik operatives....

The late Robert Frenz, in the excellent www.faem.com, said that the ZOGland was full of critters like Sci-Fi Faber above, usually harmless unless you are so stupid as to have anything to do with them. Sci-Fi Faber is altogether some sort of idiotic whigger totally fucked up in the head and without any sense of how to act like a White Man.

Looking back at entries past, Sci-Fi Faber made an agreement to work together in alliance that I was pretty sure that Sci-Fi would break to begin with. But I wanted to see how much mileage I could get out of this fruit-loop and idiotic creep before he blew up. With Sci-Fi's idiotic love of self-serving chaos for its own sake I did get rid of David Donald-Duck Swaim and Boob the Papist guido-nigger Reichskritter/shitter/nigger's Aryan Front ZOG false front by disengaging Jersey nutzi CreaTard shitheads from being able to claim to be Aryan Nations and thus hollowing them out into irrelevance. Boob the Papist guido-nigger Reichshitter croaked off of ass-cancer leaving David Donald Duck Swaim to play at running a fifth-rate forum by theysselfs. Sci-Fi can, if nothing else, run back there.

Sci-Fi Faber is easily the biggest idiot I've ever seen in 15 years in the Movement. I was thinking that Sci-Fi was too stupid to be a Fed, but then it occurred to me, "How smart do you got to be to be a fed?" The answer is, not very smart at all. TraitorGlenn Miller is pretty stupid. So is Hal Turner and Bill White/Weiss. All these 'smart rats' and agents provacateur about to be screwed over by their handlers and keepers. Not too smart if you ask me.

Sci-Fi Faber is simply the sort of mindless scum you see in zombie pictures. I like zombie pictures because it is a perfect analogy to living with whiggers. Whiggers and zombies are pretty much alike when you think of it, always wanting to kill and eat you and live off of your life being bled away. Zombies are actually undead whiggers, come to think of it. Not really any difference when it comes to behavior.

Sci-Fi actually is so far gone that it thinks that it can break agreements and then plot to remove me from . . . . . . what exactly?

Sci-Fi Faber reminds me of the time I got lost on a 'shortcut' on a barely paved county road in the Delta of Mississippi. A scrungy mutt got off the porch of one of the shotgun shacks and chased my 18-wheeler for a good quarter mile. As I looked at this idiot dog's back flexing, trying to bite my right front steer tire, all I could think was to wonder what the stupid mutt thought it would do with me and my truck if it was so unlucky to catch us. After all, biting the steer tire would likely break its neck then the lugs on the wheel scraped off the neck hide. How was a 50 pound dog possibly going to stop a 80,000 pound truck? Stupid fuck-mutt!

Sci-Fi Faber is a real stupid fuck-mutt as well. Pastor Jeromy Visser has no say in my Church. Eli James has no say in my Church. Sci-Fi Faber has no say in my Church. So how is Sci-Fi Faber possibly going to convene any ecclesiastical council to accomplish anything insofar as kicking me out goes? Answer: Faber can't! Neither can Visser or Eli James, even if they wanted to do so, and Visser doesn't and I've not heard anything from Eli James.

But Sci-Fi Faber is making an ass-clown of itself sneaking around lying and trying. Six-hundred sixty-six beaner mamzers named Lenny or Squiggy isn't going to accomplish anything either. Sci-Fi needs to go back to its wop pussy and take up resuming mackeral-snapping like it was doing before Auggie Kreis decided to make the feeb his chaplain. 'Church of Saint Mary Phagan' here Sci-Fi cums as jewr new baal-priest!!!!

Sci-Fi simply doesn't get it. Sci-Fi -- and YHWH -- was doing me a favor by chimping out on me before Hal Turner was arrested by the FiBbIes and revealing itself to be a rat and a traitor. Sci-Fi Faber was Hal Turner's best CI friend for seven years of snitchery and now Sci-Fi ain't been rounded up? Why is that? Could it be that Sci-Fi Faber was Hal Turner's pretend-CI shield, trying to get fools to think that since Hal Turner claimed to be Christian Identity that meant that he wasn't a rat and agent provacateur?

But let's say that Sci-Fi is merely a fool whose bringing in a spy and traitor would be punished by death in a wartime situation -- and it IS a wartime situation here in the ZOGland -- then what kind of White man makes a deal of alliance, then goes back on his word, proceeds to sneak and lie and connive in order to get other CI pastors to remove a CI pastor it had made a deal with to network in alliance with? Answer: Sci-Fi Faber is not a Christian Israelite White Man. Sci-Fi must have some jew or nigger in its genetic woodpile to act the way it does so in hostility to the racial religion of the White Christian Israelite. Perhaps Sci-Fi is suffering from reverse male telegony when it got itz little nose stuck too far into wop pussy.

Sci-Fi, I think I'm going to reveal some more e-mails showing how you had no respect for the intellectual property of others in that you wanted to delete the fake Aryan Nations subforum on Boob the Guido Reichsnigger's Asshole Front Forum. A nigger has better morals, Sci-Fi. I owe a little mamzer or kike snake absolutely nothing but the Genesis 3:15 standard treatment.

By the way, Sci-Fi, I have an iron-clad rule: Anyone who calls or even insinuates that I am a child molester gets to choose between skinning and eating its and its spawn's nuts or just pleading Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity to Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome and then me deciding whether to forego the skinning. I do know jewr name and address and whiggroid idiot face, so I don't think I'll have to settle for gelding and skinning 666 'innocent' ZOGling whigger ass-clowns who live in the area as forfeit.

Sci-Fi, jew've done me a favor by kicking me out of jewr poseur church of at most three whigger feebs and six mamzers, and thus jewrself out of Christian Israel before the lid cum off concerning jewr good buddy Hal Turner. You can kick jewr fellow rat as much as for what jew'll think it is worth, but the stench of ZOG-smell still remains. Nobody who is legitimate DSCI wants to have anything to do with someone who not only is a probable ZOG rat, but who is an idiotic liar, sneak, and back-biter to begin with.

The Aryan Nations Alliance will go on fine without jewrself as each pastor will govern his own DSCI Church as he sees fit, working only in network for communication and to spread the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Orthodox racial religion. You see, you never were in charge of anything but your own church and jewr forgetting that YHWH's People will never tolerate a tyrant meant that you were always looking to put jewrself at the head of a parade that only existed in that pea-brain of jewrs pickled in wop pussy juice, you self-indulgent undisciplined fucking imbecile. If I can't get 25-30 OSLers in Newton and McDonald County to give up their 'Sacred Name' bullshit heresies, Resistance Hero that I am, I fail to see how you 'thunk' you would get Visser who actually has a congregation of sorts in Georgia and Henry who has a bunch of friends in Texas to put an idiot like jewrself in charge of their hard work. The Bible says absolutely nothing concerning muzzling the kine who treadeth the grain in order to give unto the mangy retarded jack-weasel with a pea brain drunk on wop pussy juice.

By the way, my Obongo lawsuit is doing just fine. I filed an amended complaint Thursday and Obongo is still on the line. The reason I didn't chew on jewr idiot whigger/mamzer ass before is because you were doing a fine job of hanging jewrself with the slack provided and because I had other work to do.

I was far more worried about Visser's relationship with a thieving jew mamzer named Bryan Wright than I was with a loser like jewrself going nowhere except amok. Visser seems to have taken care of the Bryan Wright mamzer incursion, and so myself and John Britton are happy. Why should I believe the lies of a liar? Pastor Visser runs his Church in Georgia and I run mine in Missouri and by the end of the year John Britton runs his in Idaho -- all as we see fit. Something about Christian Israelite freedom that an idiot whigger or mamzer feeb like jewrself couldn't see. And the second I find a replacement for jewrself in the New Jersey area, Aryan Nations Alliance will replace jewrself as ArchBishop of that Church as soon as possible.

So I don't believe Visser was plotting against myself. What good would it do him? Who would he place in my stead here in Missouri even if he could, which he can't? You see, Visser is smart enough to mind his own business whereass jewrself thinks jewr an Aryan Nations major-general of Butler's Army when Butler never had enough of you skinhead whigger and mamzer vermin to make up a good corporal's guard. So, who to believe? Someone who minds his own business and keeps any agreements made, or some skinhead vermin of the sort who made Pastor Butler's last years a nightmare because you undisciplined rabble clustered around the old lion like hyenas, vultures and jewkals for offices and titles you could claim, and were the worthless vermin who cost that old man his life's work and farm.

The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations needs to go back to feeding a flock of sober, hard-working rural and small-town White men in the South and West, and expand to the North and East, as opposed to being the haven for prison-gang mamzers, petty criminals, and skinhead rabble from Eastern cities. The Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations needs to go back to being what Wesley Swift dreamed it would be, the White Man's Racial Church, not the nightmare of what it was when Richard Butler died, neglected and exploited by you filthy chaotic vermin.

You dirty worthless lying thieving sneaking backbiting cocksucking mangy Son of Belial. A curse upon jewrself, jewr whigger and mamzer skinhead offal friends and followers, and spawn. You have plagued Christian Israel enough! Begone! Better yet, stay in jew jewrsey with the other whigger and mamzer vermin.

All the curses of Revelations 22:18-19 be on jewrself and jewrs, Sci-Fi. So go fuck off, Sci-Fi.

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
              Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
              http://www.whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/cjccanmo.html
              Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-04-2009, 01:56 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Boy, That Takes Me Back

Ah, yes, The Movement. Ain't it great?

By the way, which of the half dozen Aryan Nations factions is whom associated with? I can never tell the players without a program.

Comment

Pastor Lindstedt said:
                  Sci-Fi Faber was Hal Turner's best CI friend for seven years of snitchery and now Sci-Fi ain't been rounded up? Why is that? Could it be that Sci-Fi Faber was Hal Turner's pretend-CI shield, trying to get fools to think that since Hal Turner claimed to be Christian Identity that meant that he wasn't a rat and agent provacateur?
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~
                  I think you're on to something. I did listen to many of Heim Turdner's shows early on if I was not busy and he often sloppily repeated CI catch-phrases almost as if he was a little kid trying to fit in or something. If anyone called in to the show to correct him, he usually would listen and respond with "thanks for the clairification" or something along those lines.

I emailed him one time to politely point out the error in something he said on his show. I was not nitpickin either. It was a huge misquote of scripture as I recall. He did not respond. Later, I wrote back and again, politely asked why and he threw back personal and unnecessary accusatory insults. I don't recall if I ever mentioned this before to anyone (#333) but it just came back to me when I read your post above.

Comment

What's Up With Faber?

What's Up With Faber?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1205#post1205

Originally posted by TN Activist
                    greetings. just thougt i would let you know that the cjcc/an is very much alive in the st. of TN.every day seems to be a struggle to stay on top of things,but well worth it.i have tried to make contact with sevral other states but it seems they are to busy or they just dont about all the things we are struggling for.oh yeah whats up with jay faber.

Faber broke our agreement to work together in June. I said nothing at the time because I didn't want to hurt Hal Turner's chances at kort. When it turned out that Hal Turner was a rat and an agent provacateur I simply aired the matter on my Christian Nationalist Forum.

It seems that Faber is altogether a liar and a sneak, plotting to for some reason to try to remove me as a pastor, even though the fool never had a chance of doing so simply because the feeb isn't of any value other than a probably agent provacateur and traitor of a traitor without any firm basis in Christian Identity hisself. After all, Faber was made a pastor by August Kreis when Kreis was in rebellion to Butler, and Faber hisself rebelled agaainst Kreis. Nothing came out of this matter other than Faber looking like a federal ass-&-asset trying to cause trouble in the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity aboveground church.

Faber's nonsense and demand to control EVERYTHING under his own personal [d]rule lead to a number of people deciding to go their own way and cut Faber loose. One young man from Texas decided to simply run his own church as he saw fit and not bother to go with whatever goofiness Faber demanded.

So due to this behavior by Faber, most of the aboveground ministers view him as a complete amoral and dishonest character and probably a ZOG rat. After all, Faber acts like Faber thinks that a skinhead shithead playing at DSCI is supposed to act. Faber doesn't understand that when he broke agreements and played that he was in charge that the genuine DSCI aboveground ministry wouldn't want anything more to do with him. After all, the world is full of whiggers, so what do I need for having another whigger around with the additional problem that this lying deceitful, back-biting whigger thinks it is my boss? I need that about as much as a cat needs ten extra assholes, like my father told this crooked jewdge.

I must say that I really don't know you, but this is how the Aryan Nations Alliance was supposed to work: Each aboveground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor does run his local church in his region, state and district as he sees fit. The only requirement is that each pastor in the Alliance is to preach Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as laid down by Swift, Comparet and Butler and to be otherwise free of heresy. That was the agreement made with 'Sci-Fi' Faber which Faber violated because Faber wants to play at being pope.

I think that Faber broke the agreement because Faber simply doesn't know how to act like a Christian Israelite White Man. Faber's word isn't his bond, and Faber simply acts like he is playing a game of 'Survivor' and instead of a million ZOG-bux hopes to be the heap big chief on behalf of ZOG.

Me and Pastor John Britton used to think that 'Sci-Fi' Faber, in addition to being complete amoral fruit-loop, was much too stupid to be a federal agent. But just how smart does one need to be in order to be a ZOG tool? TraitorGlenn Miller isn't too smart, but he sent a lot of our people to prison or tried to do so. Reading between the lines, it seems clear that Sci-Fi Faber was a willing accomplice of Hal Turner, and thus regardless of whether Faber is a willing participant in ZOG snoopery or simply a tool being used, there really is no point or purpose in having anything to do with Faber.

Faber is supposedly trying to get back at the head of the parade. I heard that this Texas kid got a call from Sci-Fi a few weeks ago, with Faber trying to come back as head of his church. Faber didn't try to screw over the Texas kid as bad as he tried to conspire and backbite against me and Pastor Visser. The Texas kid, no fool, simply told Faber that there was no advantage in having anything to do with Faber and hung up. So Faber essentially is reduced to having a few mamzer and whigger feebs in California wanting to play Aryan Nations without any clue as to what disesteem and distrust and disdain Faber is held in by the Southern and Western DSCI pastors. I think that when the word gets out that aligning with Faber is the sure way to align with irrelevance, that they too will slip away, and so Sci-Fi Faber can go back to ministering to his 'church' of him and Hal Turner.

There are around 30 One-Seedliners in Newton and McDonald counties that I have no control over -- not that I want any such control. The Aryan Nations Alliance is set up so that we have a decentralized network of aboveground DSCI churches able to deal with the situation as it occurs locally. Thus what Faber does in New Jersey was no more my business than what I do in Southwest Missouri is any concern of Faber's. Centralization leads to infiltraition by ZOG piglice and jews as well as some little man dictating to our People like he was some sort of petty tyrant. Decentralization leads to freedom of intitiative and action on the part of the local aboveground DSCI church showing the masses of underground OSLer two-family congregations how to act and behave.

So I hope I have answered your questions. I see no reason why your name needs to come up and so I'll resend your questions and this response back to you via blind carbon copy.

Hail Victory!!!

www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Comment

I'd Leave Faber Alone

I'd Leave Faber Alone

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1220#post1220

Originally posted by DSCI Pastor
                      greetings. let me just start by introducing myself to you.my name is XXXX XXXXXX elder of cjcc/an (Xx State) branch.i was just wondering about faber. it seems funny that all of a sudden hes interested in the things going on here.he contacted me about one month ago asking way to many questions.i made it very clear to him that i did not know him other than his affiliation with kries.i also made it very clear that i had no respect for anyone who praises the talaban or wants to join their efforts or their cause.anyway he knows his advice or help is not needed here.well thanks for the insight on faber.if you wish to know who i am you are more than welcome to contact anyone need to do so.stay in contact if you wish.

Dear Pastor XXXX XXXXX of Xx State:

If I were you, I would keep my distance away from Sci-Fi Faber. Sci-Fi was big friends with Hal Turner and Hal Turner revealed himself as not only a rat, but an agent provacateur as well. The documents revealed in his recent mistrial revealed that Hal Turner got into an Aryan Nations chapter in Northern New Jersey, i.e. Faber.

Faber lost pretty much all of his chapters because Faber wanted to run things contrary to the agreements made. For example, the agreement made earlier this year was for every Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastor to run things as he chose in his own county, state and region and nobody would make any complaint as long as the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) Orthodoxy was preached. I called this alliance the Aryan Nations Alliance but the agreement was that everyone ran matters as they seen fit.

Well Faber broke that agreement, not only with myself, but with Pastor Visser of Georgia and Henry Stout of Texas. I think that it is entirely possible that Faber is a ZOG/Babylon agent provacateur entrapped by Hal Turner and thus Faber was pressured to try to take over even though the agreements made said nothing about Faber getting to run things in Missouri, or in Visser's area in Georgia or Stout's area in Texas.

So a lot of us think that it is quite likely that Faber is a fed. But what got us all annoyed with Faber is that Faber is a liar, a deal-breaker, and a manipulative head case. Every single one of the pastors mentioned above simply washed their hands of Faber when Faber's bullshit got too much for each of us individually to put up with. So even if Faber is simply a fool and not a fed, nobody wishes to tell Faber anything simply because it is not Faber's concern how we choose to run our local churches, ministries, web pages, forums or anything else.

There is no need for Faber or anyone else to know your local business. So why tell Faber anything, even if Faber isn't telling his and Hal Turner's ZOG piglice? Why does Faber need to know? What is Faber going to do for you when he is in New Jersey?

Within 30 miles of me there are around 25-30 One-Seedliners, sacred namers, and survivalists who know a little about CI. They know me. I don't need to know of them. If they want my opinion, they will ask it.

So, if you wish to join the Aryan Nations Alliance as a DSCI pastor for your area, that is fine by me. The only benefit of doing so is that some more people in your area will know that you are a DSCI minister and your ministry might well increase. The off side of that is so will ZOG know you for what you are, and the spying and persecution will also increase as well.

The Movement is a network, not a hierarchy. Information is passed through and flows without obstruction and censorship under this arrangement.

So I have endeavored to keep your identity secret for now. I am going to set up a website for our aboveground DSCI ministerial alliance and if you wish to have your name posted, then that can be arranged.

This communication shall appear at:

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Why Sci-Fi Faber is a Solipsistic Mattoid Probable ZOG-Rat

Why Sci-Fi Faber is a Solipsistic Mattoid Probable ZOG-Rat

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1242#post1242
                        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=978#p978
                        http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2009/12/...c-mattoid.html
                        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=777
                        http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...0&p=2541#p2541

Originally posted by Les
                        http://forum.christogenea.org/viewto...275&p=924#p924

Well, that's sad that there is another "fight" within Identity. I have (like others) kept my opinion about this one to "no comment" . Even if I was closer to you two and knew the story from both sides/angles, I don't see the use.
                        If faber is allowing non-Israelites to be in A.N., then what will happen is what I remember happening in the past with a similar group.
                        The Northern Hammerskins came to Toronto to deal with one "skinhead" who was "dirty" looking.
                        After a fight ensues, and this "skin" locked out a few friends of his in the hallway to get dummied by the Americans, his name was the same as he looked --- MUD.
                        (One time after he left when he visited me, my dad asked me "Who's the nigger?", I said "he's French". My father goes, "Oh? really? Didn't look like it, he had his hood up". (My Dad would know what French people really looked like. He worked in Belgium coal mines after WWII and spoke it, and also travelled through Quebec in the late 1950s/early 1960s.)
                        [Other French guys I knew hated this "skinhead", saying he was not true French, but part of some tribe that was kicked out of France generations ago, and they all immigrated to P.E.I. (prince edward island).
                        I doubt that guy will ever read this, as after that fiasco, he disappeared for years, and now I learn is a Mormon.

anyways...
                        Yesterday, when going through old cdr's/dvdr's from earlier this year, I listened to 4 A.N. shows on the Turner network with Faber from April or May, (the first ten minutes were good teachings by Pastor Visser), Faber for about 20-30 minutes, and ended with a tape from Betrand Comparet usually I think.
                        It was a really great radio show and I wish I had more, but when I tried downloading them, THOSE were the only ones that the links from Hal's site actually worked for me.
                        The fact of the matter is that Sci-Fi Faber broke the alliance we had made, and I think it was initially for no other reason than because Sci-Fi was all huffy because some MTV jewess contacted me for her 'reality show' and not Sci-Fi.

Additionally, Sci-Fi Faber broke his agreements with others in other states as well. You see the agreement made was that each and every Dual-Seedline Christian Identity minister in the alliance was supposed to be in charge of his own state, region and local area. Which makes sense because if I cannot make 30 One-Seedliners do as I say in Newton and McDonald Counties within 40 miles of me, then how is Sci-Fi Faber going to know what needs to be done in Missouri or Texas or Tennessee or Ohio from New Jersey? The answer is that nobody can. So, the principles of the Aryan Nations Alliance was that as long as each DSCI pastor preached DSCI Orthodoxy the Alliance let that minister run his own region and church as he saw fit. The CI Church is decentralized, not a hierarchy, run according to the military principle of "Leaderless Resistance." Louis Beam didn't invent this principal, as Louis Beam admitted as much. When I was working with the Militia Movement in the mid 1990s, Louis Beam merely made suggestions to myself -- which suggestions I followed. However, 99 percent of the time I ran my militias as I saw fit without Louis Beam's direction.

So Sci-Fi was alienating everyone who Sci-Fi thought, wrongly, that he could dominate. Over the past few months I have heard from people who ran groups in Texas, Ohio, and Tennessee who simply got tired of Sci-Fi Faber's lying bullshit. Those in the DSCI Church from Idaho, like John Britton, who seen the silliness of Faber -- watching Sci-Fi amongst the skinhead rabble acting like jewkals seeking what they could get from the dying Butler one time play like he wanted to kill a German jewrnalist so that they had to take a shotgun away from Sci-Fi -- wanted nothing to do with Faber. Nobody wants to put up with some wannabe dicklesstaturd who contributes nothing but insists that he should lead. Sci-Fi Faber has all of three or four skinheads who want to play Aryan Nations who know nothing about Dual-Seedline Christian Identity doxology. What good are they? None!

So Sci-Fi Faber proved hisself a liar and a wannabe tyrant. Then to top it off the goofy lying bastard actually thought that it has the 'right' to call me before a 'Church Council' and remove my ministerial credentials. The stupid shithead didn't seem to understand that all Faber is is a traitor to August Kreis who hisself betrayed Butler. So Faber is a traitor to a self-seeking traitor. In any case, since I am a Pastor with his own duly incorporated church then how exactly is some lying whigger fuktard without any corporate charter whatsoever and whose ordination came from August "Give Me 25 ZOG-bux and I'll Ordain a Nigger" Kreis whom Faber in turn betrayed, how exactly is this ex-communication going to take place again? It didn't. Faber tried to claim that Visser was plotting to remove me from the Aryan Nations Alliance, then when Visser told Faber that he wasn't going to do any such thing, and blew the whistle on Faber's conniving, Faber made some mighty hollow threats. Sci-Fi then yapped about 'maturity' as if he had any. I suppose to Sci-Fi's little skinhead whigger 'brain' "maturity" consists of yapping some platitudes after you are a caught liar and conniver and hypocrite. Sci-Fi Faber decided that it was going to post some crap onto its pathetic web page and so I decided to take these lies and evasions and beat Sci-Fi over the head with it. Within a day of posting this latest ass-chewing to my forum, Sci-Fi decided the least said about his conniving, lying, backbiting and sneaking hypocrisy essentially bringing about a revolt against Sci-Fi's mis-[d]rule the better so Sci-Fi took his side of the lies down from his web page.

From what I have heard, Sci-Fi Faber is trying to call some of the Texas and Tennessee people that he shit on and beg them to forgive him and let him play at being the big turd of the Aryan Nations. From what I gather, nobody is that stupid and since they don't need a known liar, conniver, hypocrite and suspected ZOG rat and admitted ZOG-dupe of TraitorHal Turner, what does Sci-Fi bring to the table that they need to make him a leader? Nothing.

Myself, on the other hand, don't bother to tell people what to do with their churches in their own areas. In fact, I advise them to stay underground and work on their own churches in their own areas. But if they wish to openly join the Aryan Nations Alliance, then they are at liberty to simply link web pages, forums and articles and I'll do the same with them. After all, I have been preaching for years that the Resistance is not a hierarchy but rather a network of independent nodes, and the purpose of each and every node is to look after its own area of operations and to send forth the information along the node. Where Sci-Fi Faber would play like he is the pope and is actually a nin-cum-pope, I simply run things in my area, am a political pastor, and help those who ask for my help as long as they are one of the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Now it would be bad enough that Sci-Fi Faber is a liar, a sneak, an oath-breaker. But couple that with the fact that in the entire time that Faber was playing at being Aryan Nations after betraying Kreis, who essentially allowed skinhead mamzer prison scum and sand-niggers to join his faction of the Aryan Nations, and who matter-of-factly admits that he no longer puts Dual-Seedline Identity Christians on top, that Faber was simply a free-rider in the misnomered 'Aryan Front,' a place where mentally ill and idiotic whigger skinhead vermin played at Aryan Nations and got all mad when I ran them out from claiming to be Aryan Nations. This vermin had to be constrained from claiming to be Aryan Nations when they in fact were jew-Age pagan fuktards hating Christianity and not knowing that Christian Identity is definitely not jewdayo-khazarinsanity. So what we had were these heathen punk shitheads, papist guidos and hyberniggers, and piglice informants pretending to be NSM, and so it was necessary to drive out one David Donald-Duck Swaim and the rest of the fuktards. But in so doing, Faber has no respect for the writings of his own followers. I had to tell Sci-Fi to let Boob the Guido-nigger Reichskritter, now thankfully having attained maggot coffin temperature, to take the blame for removing the pretend Aryan Nations subforum from A-hole Front. Sci-Fi has no respect for the hard work of those stupid enough to be his followers.

But in addition to your Rodney-King like lament concerning why can't the Sons of Men get along with the Spawn of Satan and shabbes whiggers. Sci-Fi has set on me some whigger vermin that 'thinks' it is anonymous calling me a child molester. The Aryan Front whigger and mamzer vermin had their fun calling me a chomo. And my policy regarding those who side with ZOG in destroying my family and taking three and a half years out of my life in jail and the NutHouse is strict: Regime criminals are to suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome, their male spawn gelded and exterminated, their female spawn to be the rape-slaves and wombs for the breeding of a better whigger race and all sent screaming to Hell. So, given the reality of Genesis 3:15 in which both the Sons of YHWH and the spawn of Satan saying that only YHWH's Children will survive, no, we can't get along at all.

Lastly, Sci-Fi Faber was Hal Turner's big friend for years. Sci-Fi and James Wickstrom were the 'free ticket' under which Hal Turner got to get into the [bowel] Movement. Up until the time that Hal Turner revealed hisself to be not only a rat, but an agent provacateur, Sci-Fi Faber let Hal Turner in effect claim to be Christian Identity and Aryan Nations. So in essence Sci-Fi Faber vouched for Hal Turner.

So the question is whether Sci-Fi Faber is himself an agent provacateur hiding another ZOG agent. Given that Sci-Fi wanted, lusted to be placed in a position to where Sci-Fi can pretend to be the new Butler, and wants to centralize power when the DSCI White way is decentralization, then what does that tell you? Is not Sci-Fi's conniving to place hisself at the head of Aryan Nations when Sci-Fi's leadership, political and religious talents are severely limited rather a sign that both ZOG and Sci-Fi want Sci-Fi Faber to get hisself placed in a position of power so that Sci-Fi can run the above-ground DSCI Church into irrelevant circles?

I've seen a lot of false-front plots from ZOG trying to establish their 'leadership' on the Militia Movement, the Paytriot Movement, especially the Christian Identity Movement (in the case of $permFront and Klunt & Meercat Markkk Downey) and the Nutzis. And Sci-Fi Faber's behavior is the erratic behavior to be expected of someone who is living a lie trying to infiltrate a fanatically religious sect known for its providing the majority of so-called 'domestic terrorists' against ZOG.

So, regardless of whether you think that Sci-Fi Faber is merely a lying skinhead whigger feeb playing Aryan Nations thinking that by lying and sneaking around and conniving and bullying that he is going to get the independent tough-minded local CI pastors to follow his lead -- along with the urban skinhead CreaTard prison-rabble -- or that Sci-Fi Faber is another idiotic whigger ZOG false front, what exactly do you gain from being a follower of Sci-Fi Faber other than being labelled a total whigger shithead by an unruly Pastor like myself?

By all means, enjoy your freebies. Listening to Sci-Fi Faber's 'sermons' all I have ever heard from Sci-Fi Faber yapping 'death to the jEW' and acting like the typpycull whigger ass-clown desperately trying to get to the front of a parade. On a Sci-Fi Faber 'sermon' all you get is a sort of jewvenile cheerleading section, whereas from my writings you will get a political analysis of the situation sprinkled with dirt on sundry rascals. Pastor Jeromy Visser will actually go through the Bible from a DSCI perspective. William Finick will perform a scholarly analysis of the Bible and point out to where it is relevant to what is going on today. Sci-Fi's useful content is zilch.

But as Christ said of those who try to have it both ways, such wisdom is justified of such children.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 12-27-2009, 11:08 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

AryanNations88/Paul Mueller vs jewrold o'hybernigger O'Brien in North Idaho

AryanNations88/Paul Mueller vs jewrold o'hybernigger O'Brien in North Idaho

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1250#post1250

I was posting about my differences with Sci-Fi Faber yesterday and came across a link which explained who AryanNations88 was who you asked me about. It turns out that AryanNations88 is one Paul Athenol, who is one of Kreis' factions of the Aryan Nations, and thus on the outs with Sci-Fi Faber, who started out as Kreis' chaplain, then dumped Kreis back in 2005.

I got an e-mail from some guy in Tennessee who is all annoyed at Faber wanting to boss him around, so I replied to him. I talked to Henry Stout from Texas, who said that Faber called him three weeks ago and wanted to make up in order to try to get back in charge, and Stout said that he didn't see any point in doing so. Faber has essentially pissed off a lot of people trying to boss people around and so nobody wants to have him around trying to tell them what to do, and that is not even with the Hal Turner situation.

Essentially Jerold O'Brian and Paul Mueller are living in the same county in Northern Idaho and they fight with each other because they do the same thing: pretend to be Aryan Nations and forget about being Dual-Seedline. They post litterature and play at being head nazi.

So Sci-Fi Faber, because that is what he is about, is at odds with both of them. Sci-Fi Faber is the New Jersey wannabe generalissimo, and thus at odds with both the Aryan Nations mini-fuerhers.

This Paul Mueller is somewhat smarter than Jerold O'Brien and Sci-Fi Faber because Mueller tries to make allies of the non-CIers to try to get them to recognize them as THE 'Aryan Nations' leader. The end result is that Mueller ends up being rebuffed simply because these outsiders don't want to pick the wrong side of the DSCI element.

The thing about it is Bill is that you are recognized as the up and coming DSCI scholar. Past-her Meercat Mark Downey and LiarBill DeClueless want to praise you while not mentioning Clifton Emahiser because Emahiser has criticised Downey's "no devil" kikeshit. But they both hate you because you are DSL. And, when I post about Meercat Markkk's and Klunt's didoes on the subforum you have allotted to me, then they probably won't like you on $permFront no more.

I do think that $permFront is a ZOG false-front organization and that the reason that they have the Downeys on there is to cause trouble for the Dual-Seedliners and to eat up stupid whigger newbie lambs.

That said, Paul Mueller don't have any problem with you and probably wants to get you on his side. Since he might be willing to get past his August Kreis origins, he might be amenable to joining the Aryan Nations pastorial alliance of above-ground DSCI churches and pastors. Jerold O'Brien isn't because he is a little hybernigger jewkal who got a big haunch of Butler and doesn't want to give up his pretend claim to be Butler's successor. O'Brien will growl like a little dog protecting his haunch of meat because O'Brien will want to be the big turd in a small punchbowl, not a minor minister in an overall Church alliance.

As pointed out to you before, my goal is to get past the Butler preference for skinhead rabble and get back to making the aboveground DSCI Church an alliance of DSCI-preaching pastors each responsible for raising up their own churches and ministries and upgrading from heresy the many underground One-Seedliners and keeping those small underground two-family congregations underground. Thus they can proceed to live in peace while getting 'upgraded' to knowledgeable militance. This is possibly what would have happened to Wesley Swift's Church if Connie Lynch hadn't been murdered by ZOG and thus the loss of over 95% of the family men who used to make up the Church in favor or skinhead rabble and prison scum.

So this AryanNations88 may well decide to go with the flow and make alliance in due time. Maybe. Not that it matters whether it happens or not simply because the overall Church needs to go with those who quietly work underground. The last thing we need are costumed clowns of the style who lost Butler his farm claiming to be the political arm of the Church. Those who make up the political arm of the Church must first be grounded in all the tenants of our racial religion and then and only then will they know how to go about political activity. And, unless they engage in above-ground political activity why do they need have some title claiming to be a 'general' or 'major' or 'captain' or even corporal in the Aryan Nations? Should they not have a title congruent with our religion, be it 'pastor' or 'teacher?'

The actual title shall follow the true leadership.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-07-2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

An Important, Although Typpycull, Announcement From Sci-Fi Faber!!!

An Important, Although Typpycull, Announcement From Sci-Fi Faber!!!

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=1541#post1541

Originally posted by One of My Ass-clowns

CJCC/AN and Aryan Nations Revival merged!

The Church of Jesus Christ Christian of the State of Idaho and the Aryan Nations Revival organization have now been merged. An official announcement has been put out on the main page of www.aryannationsrevival.org...

"...In an Agreement with National Director Ezekiel Christianson, Pastor O'Brien, and Pastor Faber, there is no foreseeable need for two chapters of the Aryan Nations, instead there is a need for one base, and two objectives. The Primary objective is as Pastor Butler stated, to spread Yahweh's word, which under the weight of two operating organizations, has been diminished, second, well, we shall leave that to your imaginations..."

If you would like to read more, please visit www.aryannationsrevival.org.

Sci-Fi Faber sez:

Announcement -- From August Kreis' ex-chaplain Sci-Fi Faber

The Aryan Nations Revival - Church of the Messiah, based in New York, and the Aryan Nations - Church of Jesus Christ Christian based in Idaho shall henceforth be merged.... The end result will be that three skinhead Hal-Turnerite skinhead feebs not arrested yet in jew Jersey, one woman in reaction against Wickstrom in Michigan, sundry skinhead anglo-mestizo cork-eyed prison tatted shitheads scattered across the ZOGland without access to the small two- and three-family Congregations will join up with the jewrold O'Hybernigger Ida'ho Faction. The jews have decided that since Hal Turner has been outed that there simply is no sense to running two or more skinhead-shithead ZOG false fronts. And my wop pussy is all tired of me playing skinhead, and told me to wrap it up now that Hal Turner isn't running an agent provacateur agency any more before ZOG sends me to prison for something.

The Official Headquarters of both the Church of the Messiah, and Church of Jesus Christ Christian shall be in Idaho, under the Direction of Pastor Gerald O'Brien, to the address posted on the website http://www.AryanNations.org That web page is even more pathetic than Aryan Nations Revival. The ADL/$PLC ZOGbux for this false front insisted that this ZOG false front never get above being one hybernigger-whigger papist skinhead/shithead and a mamzer and a half.

The State and International Church Websites shall be transferred during the course of February, from ANR to AN, our mission has been accomplished, there is no further a need to be a house divided... jewrold O'Brien gave me the nickname of 'Sci-Fi' back in February 2009 and I went all postal, but the jews are making me play nice to their choice of Aryan Nations hybernigger whigger skin/shit-head.

Members and Leaders shall contact Pastor O'Brien via e-mail, the fool has a hotmail account made up in the name of his wife which he ain't divulging, of coarse membership will be transferred pending only membership cooperation, which also means, those that do not transfer, shall not be transferred automatically.... Don't worry, Hal Turner and his FBI handlers already got jewr names and street addresses as well as IP addresses.

Furthermore:

Aryan Nations Revival Members (All 6.66 of You)

In an Agreement with National Director Ezekiel Christianson, Pastor O'Brien, and Pastor Faber, there is no foreseeable need for two chapters of the Aryan Nations, instead there is a need for one base, and two objectives, whatever the hell that means. The Primary objective is as Pastor Butler stated, to spread Yahweh's word, which under the weight of two operating organizations, has been diminished, second, well, we shall leave that to your imaginations... Of course, shithead skinheads have memories as long as theyz' peckers and never did understand that Sci-Fi Faber was made a chaplain by August Kreis back in 2002 and then in 2005 split away from Kreis. In short, Sci-Fi Faber's credentials come from a traitor to Pastor Butler and the 'Aryan Nations' puppet to Hal Turner.

The base of membership and all public relations is now in Idaho, and officially under the direction Pastor O'Brien... Who was another of the skinhead rabble who showed up one day in 2003 and like a jewkal staked a claim with the Rick Spring faction to a hunka-hunka dying Butler. What D-g and the Roman Catholic Church made -- a hybernigger whigger skinhead with a swastica tattooed on its sloping forehead -- was transformed overnight in 2003 into what the jews desired -- another ZOG false-front that they could control and fund just enough to show the senile kikesses that the $PLC/ADL was still necessary to combat one or two 'Aryan Nations' skinheads absent any real DSCI church. Accordingly they parted with a few shekels to pay for litter a few whigger lawns in Coer d' Alene Idaho.

However, the Aryan Nations Revival will not dissolve in any means, further, it shall escalate activity, and become more a more vulgar -- vulgar being the operative word -- display of powerlessness against the jEw-satanic bastard breeds, along with their whorehouse in Washington, District of Cabala.

All of the treasonous non-jew non-ZOG false fronts alliances based on having genuine above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors holding services for the benefit of the underground OSL/DSL small family congregations within their own local communities currently usurping the namesake of the late Pastor Richard Butler are considered foremost enemies to this jew false front blessed and supported by Hal Turner, be forewarned, if you throw an event using the name Church of Jesus Christ Christian ~ Aryan Nations or either derivative, well, you should consider the fact that the ZOG false-front pretend Aryan Nations may just attend, and for your sakes, we better approve of you... I'll bring my own gelding knife, pliers, and a spool of speaker wire so that it can be wired into the starting coil of Pastor Lindstedt's Geo Metro. . . .

The Holy Order of the Phinehas Priesthood is titled in two factions, the Holy Order, and the Brotherhood of the Phinehas Priest. Never mind the fact that in order to be a Phineas Priest you have to be of the bloodline of Phineas and that I am an obvious whigger retard ordained first of all by August Kreis after he betrayed Butler. Like most jew clowns I have no problem in profaning the sacred. Our only comment is "Ask, and you shall receive", no further public announcement of either faction will be mentioned, if I were some "mad dog", or some "bad hair cut", now would be a good time to reconsider telling all and sundry that Sci-Fi Faber is a liar and deal breaker and shit-headed idiot who wants to take over your ministry if you are stupid enough to let him in addition to being an ASSoCIAte of Hal Turner....

The website Aryan Nations Revival shall become a support mechanism for the ministry of the Late Pastor Butler, divulging over 100 sermon recordings from the Late Pastor Himself, as well as an Audio Video Archive, and the Media Outlet for the Aryan Nations Proper, and give us time and we will post all the times Auggie Kreis begged for ZOGbux or when Kreis decided to let sandniggers join the Aryan Nations. . .. .

The Church of the Messiah New York shall sponsor a new objective, the "New York Center for Anti-jEw Research", having a pastoral staff with no members less than 10 years experience, up to 45 years, if knowledge is power, we shall become all powerful and if stupidity and thievery is good for getting idiots to join, then we will becum another Jimmy Swaggart....

The "Great jEws of History" series shall continue, and our audio-video capacity will be utilized to the fullest potential... Please note, due to internet issues, and predacious hacking, our ability to update and answer e-mails was basically stopped.... During this downtime, we have engineered or recorded over 80 sermons, many texts, and researched jEws, using archives from the 1500's till present all of it ripped off of some whiggaz' website....

This alliance will permit us the time and agility to utilize our combined research, be assured, freedom is as Yashua Messiah stated, "Know the Truth, and the Truth Shall Set You Free" and Jesus Saves and Moses Invests......

4 WORDS

HAIL VICTORY

Which is actually two words, but if it ain't ZOGbux, I, Sci-Fi Faber can't count.
                            ============

It all began when Dave (Donald Duck Swaim) was courteous enough to Jay Faber to let him have four spots for AN. The Aryan Nation name can be used by anyone, so he figured it couldn't hurt. The name has drawn kooks like Pastor Lin[d]stedt and others we don't need on an ARYAN website. I suggest they clean house over there. Dave and I have personal lives to live, not spending time breaking up religious zealots who won't get along.
                            Boob The Dead Reichsshitter/Reichsnigger of A-Hole Front

Pastor Lindstedt, Welcome, and I believe that we need to talk.....
                            Sci-Fi Faber, Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber submerges his ZOG false-front into jewrold O'Hybernigger's Aryan Nations faction.

Sci-Fi Faber submerges his ZOG false-front into jewrold O'Hybernigger's Aryan Nations faction.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=1542#post1542

Originally posted by Sci-Fi Faber View Post

Originally posted by One of Sci-Fi Faber's Ass-clowns

CJCC/AN and Aryan Nations Revival merged!

The Church of Jesus Christ Christian of the State of Idaho and the Aryan Nations Revival organization have now been merged. An official announcement has been put out on the main page of www.aryannationsrevival.org...

"...In an Agreement with National Director Ezekiel Christianson, Pastor O'Brien, and Pastor Faber, there is no foreseeable need for two chapters of the Aryan Nations, instead there is a need for one base, and two objectives. The Primary objective is as Pastor Butler stated, to spread Yahweh's word, which under the weight of two operating organizations, has been diminished, second, well, we shall leave that to your imaginations..."

If you would like to read more, please visit www.aryannationsrevival.org.

Sci-Fi Faber sez:

Announcement -- From August Kreis' ex-chaplain Sci-Fi Faber

The Aryan Nations Revival - Church of the Messiah, based in New York, and the Aryan Nations - Church of Jesus Christ Christian based in Idaho shall henceforth be merged.... The end result will be three skinhead Hal-Turnerite skinhead feebs not arrested yet in jew Jersey, one woman in reaction against Wickstrom in Michigan, sundry skinhead anglo-mestizo cork-eyed prison tatted shitheads scattered across the ZOGland without access to the small two- and three-family Congregations. The jews have decided that since Hal Turner has been outed that there simply is no sense to running two or more skinhead-shithead ZOG false fronts. And my wop pussy is all tired of me playing skinhead, and told me to wrap it up now that Hal Turner isn't running an agent provacateur agency any more before ZOG sends me to prison for something.

The Official Headquarters of both the Church of the Messiah, and Church of Jesus Christ Christian shall be in Idaho, under the Direction of Pastor Gerald O'Brien, to the address posted on the website http://www.AryanNations.org That web page is even more pathetic than Aryan Nations Revival. The ADL/$PLC ZOGbux for this false front insisted that this ZOG false front never get above being one hybernigger-whigger papist skinhead/shithead and a mamzer and a half.

The State and International Church Websites shall be transferred during the course of February, from ANR to AN, our mission has been accomplished, there is no further a need to be a house divided... jewrold O'Brien gave me the nickname of 'Sci-Fi' back in February 2009 and I went all postal, but the jews are making me play nice to their choice of Aryan Nations hybernigger whigger skin/shit-head.

Members and Leaders shall contact Pastor O'Brien via e-mail, the fool has a hotmail account made up in the name of his wife which he ain't divulging, of coarse membership will be transferred pending only membership cooperation, which also means, those that do not transfer, shall not be transferred automatically.... Don't worry, Hal Turner and his FBI handlers already got jewr names and street addresses as well as IP addresses.

Furthermore:

Aryan Nations Revival Members

In an Agreement with National Director Ezekiel Christianson, Pastor O'Brien, and Pastor Faber, there is no foreseeable need for two chapters of the Aryan Nations, instead there is a need for one base, and two objectives. The Primary objective is as Pastor Butler stated, to spread Yahweh's word, which under the weight of two operating organizations, has been diminished, second, well, we shall leave that to your imaginations... Of course, shithead skinheads have memories as long as theyz' peckers and never did understand that Sci-Fi Faber was made a chaplain by August Kreis back in 2002 and then in 2005 split away from Kreis. In short, Sci-Fi Faber's credentials come from a traitor to Pastor Butler and the 'Aryan Nations' puppet to Hal Turner.

The base of membership and all public relations is now in Idaho, and officially under the direction Pastor O'Brien... Who was another of the skinhead rabble who showed up one day in 2003 and like a jewkal staked a claim with the Rick Spring faction to a hunka-hunka dying Butler. What D-g and the Roman Catholic Church made -- a hybernigger whigger skinhead with a swastica tattooed on its sloping forehead -- was transformed overnight in 2003 into what the jews desired -- another ZOG false-front that they could control and fund just enough to show the senile kikesses that the $PLC/ADL was still necessary to combat one or two 'Aryan Nations' skinheads absent any real DSCI church. Accordingly they parted with a few shekels to pay for litter a few whigger lawns in Coer d' Alene Idaho.

However, the Aryan Nations Revival will not dissolve in any means, further, it shall escalate activity, and become more a more vulgar -- vulgar being the operative word -- display of powerlessness against the jEw-satanic bastard breeds, along with their whorehouse in Washington, District of Cabala.

All of the treasonous non-jew non-ZOG false fronts alliances based on having genuine above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity pastors holding services for the benefit of the underground OSL/DSL small family congregations within their own local communities currently usurping the namesake of the late Pastor Richard Butler are considered foremost enemies to this jew false front blessed and supported by Hal Turner, be forewarned, if you throw an event using the name Church of Jesus Christ Christian ~ Aryan Nations or either derivative, well, you should consider the fact that the ZOG false-front pretend Aryan Nations may just attend, and for your sakes, we better approve of you... I'll bring my own gelding knife, pliers, and a coil of speaker wire so that it can be wired into the coil of Pastor Lindstedt's Geo Metro. . . .

The Holy Order of the Phinehas Priesthood is titled in two factions, the Holy Order, and the Brotherhood of the Phinehas Priest. Never mind the fact that in order to be a Phineas Priest you have to be of the bloodline of Phineas and that I am an obvious whigger retard ordained first of all by August Kreis after he betrayed Butler. Like most jew clowns I have no problem in profaning the sacred. Our only comment is "Ask, and you shall receive", no further public announcement of either faction will be mentioned, if I were some "mad dog", or some "bad hair cut", now would be a good time to reconsider telling all and sundry that Sci-Fi Faber is a liar and deal breaker and shit-headed idiot who wants to take over your ministry if you are stupid enough to let him in addition to being an ASSoCIAte of Hal Turner....

The website Aryan Nations Revival shall become a support mechanism for the ministry of the Late Pastor Butler, divulging over 100 sermon recordings from the Late Pastor Himself, as well as an Audio Video Archive, and the Media Outlet for the Aryan Nations Proper, and give us time and we will post all the times Auggie Kreis begged for ZOGbux or when Kreis decided to let sandniggers join the Aryan Nations. . .. .

The Church of the Messiah New York shall sponsor a new objective, the "New York Center for Anti-jEw Research", having a pastoral staff with no members less than 10 years experience, up to 45 years, if knowledge is power, we shall become all powerful and if stupidity and thievery is good for getting idiots to join, then we will becum another Jimmy Swaggart....

The "Great jEws of History" series shall continue, and our audio-video capacity will be utilized to the fullest potential... Please note, due to internet issues, and predacious hacking, our ability to update and answer e-mails was basically stopped.... During this downtime, we have engineered or recorded over 80 sermons, many texts, and researched jEws, using archives from the 1500's till present all of it ripped off of some whiggaz' website....

This alliance will permit us the time and agility to utilize our combined research, be assured, freedom is as Yashua Messiah stated, "Know the Truth, and the Truth Shall Set You Free" and Jesus Saves and Moses Invests......

4 WORDS

HAIL VICTORY

Which is actually two words, but if it ain't ZOGbux, Sci-Fi Faber can't count.

============

It all began when Dave (Donald Duck Swaim) was courteous enough to Jay Faber to let him have four spots for AN. The Aryan Nation name can be used by anyone, so he figured it couldn't hurt. The name has drawn kooks like Pastor Lin[d]stedt and others we don't need on an ARYAN website. I suggest they clean house over there. Dave and I have personal lives to live, not spending time breaking up religious zealots who won't get along.
                              Boob The Dead Reichsshitter/Reichsnigger of A-Hole Front

Pastor Lindstedt, Welcome, and I believe that we need to talk.....
                              Sci-Fi Faber, Posted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Sci-Fi Faber seems to have figured out that he doesn't have any more legitimacy given that he was Hal Turner's conduit into Christian Identity in general and the New Jersey faction of the Aryan Nations, i.e. Sci-Fi Faber's faction specifically. It seems that Sci-Fi Faber has decided to throw in the towel and give his remaining faction's name to jewrold O'Hybernigger O'Brien, who was another one of the little jewkal skin/shitheads who made Pastor Richard Butler's last years a misery after this type cost Pastor Butler his farm. Pastor Butler was exploited by Whigger Nutsionalists who took him on a 'See Pastor Butler Before He Croaks' in which the Rick Spring Faction took the old man around to see the Dual-Seedline faithful -- for which I am grateful because I got to see Pastor Butler in Topeka, Kansas in May 2004 -- but for which I don't appreciate the way that the membership lists were stolen by Rick Spring and his wife as fed agents and sold to the $PLC and One Piss-Pul Project and published.

But you can say that Pastor Butler's life was ruined in its last years by him having to lie in the bed he had made and having to eat his own cooking. Most of the old-time Dual-Seedline Christian Identity believers from the time of Wesley Swift were appalled after Connie Lynch was believed murdered by ZOG that Richard Butler became Wesley Swift's successor and that he soon chose to create a political army with 'ex'-criminals and skinheads as a sort of Nazi SA. Some of it was because the Southern Klansmen were not comfortable with being lumped in with German Nazis who Southern Klansmen had fought 30 years previously. But most of it was because undisciplined rowdy, drunken urban skinheads and the rural family-oriented Christian Identity Congregationalists didn't mix well. Who wants an urban dope-smoking foul-mouthed disrespectful burnt-cork eyed, nappy headed prison-tatted skinhead around their teenaged daughters, especially if you are a rancher or farmer who believes in telegony? As a result of Pastor Butler's choice to work with nutzi skinheads, Wesley Swift's Church of Jesus Christ Christian began to lose nineteen family Christian Identity family men for every skinhead and wannabe nutzi that Butler's new regime attracted. By the time Pastor James Britton, Neuman Britton's brother, asked Pastor Butler why he surrounded himself with "this skinhead rabble" the answer was because by then Pastor Butler didn't have anything else usually around him. And this skinhead prison rabble often had prison convictions and were out on parole and thus 'working the program' by essentially spying on the Aryan Nations. What ZOG failed to accomplish trying to use Randy Weaver, ZOG accomplished with Rick Spring.

Now when I joined 'Aryan Front' at the request of someone, Sci-Fi Faber welcomed me as a DSCI pastor in good standing. When I was looking through some e-mail from 2002, Sci-Fi Faber was doing his best to get my attention. So we made an alliance in that what we would do is to work together in that I would run my above-ground DSCI Church in Missouri as I seen fit while Faber would run his church in New Jersey as he seen fit. As would Pastor Visser in Georgia. But soon it became apparent to myself and others that Aryan Front was nothing but a ZOG false-front in allowing supposed Texas piglice to pretend to be nutzi while openly trolling for convicted felons to get black-powder firearms because 'there is no paper on them.' At the same time, this pig was yapping about how White Nationalist convicts should be murdered by ZOG and how ZOG was always right. I was wondering why all of these skinhead whigger punks wanting to play Aryan Nations from Boston and jew Yawk claiming to be convicted felons with hate-crime jackets were putting up with this crap. And, it came out that here these supposed urban skinhead vermin were claiming to be Aryan Nations pagans who hated Christian Identity but didn't even know the difference between the One-Seedliners and Dual-Seedline. What was going on here? But having lived with both sane and insane criminals and perverts and rapists and thieves and politicians for 3 1/2 years in the Newton County Jail and Fulton State NutHouse, I figured out that they were simply typpycull criminals given the task of infiltrating the 'Aryan Nations' by their parole officers or simply jews or mamzers putting on a 'White Supremacist' trolling act.

So as it turned out, they hung around August Kreis and either gave him 25 ZOGbux and Kreis made them a member or in the case of David Donald-Duck Swaim, created Kreis a nutzi-oriented phpbb v2.0 forum and took his work out in trade. As I inquired further, these frauds manifested a typpycull jew Genesis 3:15 hatred for not only Christian Identity, but a hatred for rural whites in flyover country as well. And so I figured out that since they would lie about their past loyalties, then they were not what they appeared. This Dave from jew Yawk in fact sold his forum to Boob the Boston papist Hybernigger who turned out to be rather Boob the Boston papist guido-mamzer with a nappy head which would normally belong on a nigger or jew. Thankfully Pharoah Boob croaked of jew ass-cancer last year, but lived to see that itz Aryan [false] Front die when it became known as a jew false front. David Donald-Duck from jew Yawk and Yo-Yo Bitch/Xuxalina Rihhia currently infest Rabbi LinderMillerwitz' kosher whorehouse as trolling tards.

So Faber went along with them banning me and calling me a child molester after I made it quite clear that anyone claiming to be Aryan Nations had to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, not just because they gave Auggie Kreis 20 ZOGbux or a blow-jewb. These ass-clowns didn't want to hear that!

So in the scheme of things, Faber tried to keep these skinhead whiggers and mamzers from pissing on Christian Identity over on the Aryan Nations subforum. But like all of these solipsistic whiggers and mamzers, they simply can't help but let theyz' Genesis 3:15 antipathy from getting the best of theysselfs. So one member, after having made trouble in Faber's 'Aryan Nations' subforum, decided to piss and moan about how he didn't get any respect and was going to quit the forum. Boob the papist nappy-headed Boston guido Reichsshitter who had bought the A-hole Front forum from David Donald-Duck Swaim, then got onto the only female follower she had to better censor DSCI Whites. She refused to do so. So then Reichsmamzer Boob pissed 'Sci-Fi' Faber off by calling him 'Sci-Fi' Faber.

Originally posted by quarkyoldkike

I have tried to be patient, but it was for nought. There are those on this board (sadly all of them CI) who are some of the most ignorant, guttersnipe peasants I have ever had the misfortune to meet. They are unable (either through ignorance or education) to read a post through, going on to insult and demean without even being able to understand what it is about.

I will add this does not apply to the greater majority, for whom (Including pastors Faber and Wickstrom) I have the greatest respect.

The comes a point where honour can no longer be maintained without degenerating to the level of the Trolls. I am what I am and make no apologies for that, nor am I an armchair warrior like many of those doing the insulting. I have fought and bled and am active in the nationalist movement in my country. Anyway that is enough, goodbye and please de-mask me.
                              Originally posted by Lenio Barcelos
                              Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:28 am

Everything that was said was in a CI section (AN) ... so I don't see why we 'stooges' need to go anywhere. If Wilhelm can't take the heat, stay out of the CItchen...

------

Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:55 am

Well, if we aren't allowed to proclaim our faith in our own sections of AF, can we at least do it in the drama section? Or is that taboo as well? I do not apologize for what I said, but I also don't want to cause any trouble for Pastor Faber, either. Don't blame him, he hasn't seen the most recent posts so he has not had time to modify them if he feels it necessary.

-Len
                              Originally posted by Boob Reichsshitter

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 am

It all began when Dave was courteous enough to Jay Faber to let him have four spots for AN. The Aryan Nation name can be used by anyone, so he figured it couldn't hurt. The name has drawn kooks like Pastor Linstedt and others we don't need on an ARYAN website. I suggest they clean house over there. Dave and I have personal lives to live, not spending time breaking up religious zealots who won't get along. Bob
                              Originally posted by Jessica 14/88

Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:22 am

Well we all have personal lives and aren't able to police every post. I think it would just be easier if you aren't CI to not post in the AN section. If you want to read and learn the do so. Otherwise, there are lots of other wonderful sections of this board.
                              Jessica 14/88 is the only female member who was with Faber, and that was because she is from Michigan and hostile to Wickstrom. In any case, she knew Boob the Reichsshitter from when this mamzer was trying to get into Thom Robb's Klan before it got kicked out. She said that the dead mamzer was quite the fruit loop. Boob wanted to hide behind an Aryan Nations pose, but like all niggers and jews and mamzers hates Christian Israelite men. Above, she simply says that if you can't get along with the Christian Identity people, don't post in the Aryan Nations false-front forum allotted to Faber. Quirkyoldkike was a typpycull offender as this probable whigger or mamzer couldn't act like a good guest in a White household any more than any shitting goat or dog or whigger or jew mamzer, but had to go over to the AN/CI subforums and squirt itz squirt and then whine that it got itz psychic pee-pee slapped. So like a typpycull mud, Boob the Reichsmamzer tries to get the White Woman to betray White Men:

Originally posted by Boob the Room-Temperature Reichsmamzer

Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 pm

I notice you are an AN mod. so what are you doing to keep your DSCI folks in line. I stated before that members are free to post in AF or AN, and not for you to set restrictions. What are you doing to moderate your forums Jessica? Bob
                              Yes, yes Boob the nappy-headed nig-nog has so kindly set aside a reservation for the DSCI White People and made Jessica the tribal policewoman and how come she isn't letting squatting net-nutzi jews or whiggers have protection from the indigenous DSCI there when they hunker down to squirt like dogs? Jessica needs to discipline the DSCI element on its own reservation subforum. Never mind that the DSCI element has its own phpbb forums and soon will have v-bulletin forums and don't need David Donald-Duck Swaim's ZOG false front. And when A-hole Front is no longer able to use the 'Aryan Nations' as a cum-on because without Dual-Seedline Christian Identity White Aryan believers, then A-hole Front will becum nothing more than whigger and mamzer skinhead prison offal and ZOGbot spies.

Originally posted by Jessica 14/88
                              Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:11 pm

I will start removing posts, is that what you want to hear? Frankly, it's the same issue on every forum. People who are not CI come into a CI area for the purpose of disrupting it. It happens on ever forum. I don't think it's my place as a woman to discipline grown men, but if you want to start trouble in the AN section then don't complain when I go delete happy.
                              Jessica simply puts it this way: Come over to the CI area and start trouble, and Jessica will simply delete these non-CI posters wanting to cause trouble out of the CI subforums. Just that simple -- and not what Boob the nappy-headed soon-to-achieve room-temperature Reichsmamzer or the other whigger or mamzer shitheads playing 'Aryan' want to hear.

So there is some more pissing and moaning about 'CI rudeness' on their own subforums and then Boob does the unforgivable: He makes fun of Sci-Fi Faber by using Sci-Fi's nickname:

Originally posted by Soon2Croak Boob the no-longer Reichshitting Reichskritter

Posted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am

Exactly right Haint. I only ask that if you have a Mod. title, keep your people in line. I don't care how you do it. We even provided a AN staff section that you Jessica, Jay, and others can use to discuss troublemakers, and how to resolve problems. If one of our members is causing problems, let me or Dave know. We will end it. I would like to see an example of these insults etc. added to your posts in AN. That is not what AF mods. are for. I guarantee it will stop. You don't have that many posts in one day Jessica, you should be able to read them. You have to discipline grown men sometimes, sorry, you took on the responsibility. You can always pass the torch if it gets too heavy. Hey, ask Sci-Fi Faber to help you. lol. Bob
                              Sci-Fi Faber called me and was fit to be tied at Boob the Reichsshitter calling him 'Sci-Fi' Faber.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 02-09-2010, 06:55 AM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Sci-Fi Faber Admits itzself and Da Pisser Are ZOGbots

Sci-Fi Faber Admits itzself and Da Pisser Are ZOGbots

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=2043#post2043
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...572#post267572
                                http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...1109#post91109
                                http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...?p=982#post982
                                http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/05/...lf-and-da.html

Even by Aryan Nutzi Standards, Mullet is Amazed

Originally posted by Paul Mullet
                                Subject: [FWD: Fw: Hail Victory]
                                Date: Mon, May 10, 2010 7:02 am
                                To: ambassador@aryannations88.com, an_maryland@aryannations88.com,
                                WorldKnightsHQ@aol.com

WHAT THE ****????????????????

Aryan Nations/Church of Jesus Christ Christian

Paul Mullet National Director
                                P.O. Box 394
                                Chillicothe, Ohio 45601

Hail Victory
                                Well, it would seem that if at least you want to send twenty-five ZOGbux to some membersheep organization you want mentioning to the $PLC/ADL and One PissPul's Project, then the place to go is Paul Mullet. Why? Well, given that an open-membersheep organization for the purpose of spreading nutzi litterature on whigger and mud lawns for $PLC recruitment -- every 6.66 ZOGbux invested bringeth back a 666th-plus fold and returneth at least 666 shekels to the $PLC/ADL/OPP jewnited mamzer front -- then EVERYONE in the ZOGland, not just the FBI/$PLC/ADL/OPP/ZOG alphabet matzo-ball soup ZOGbots might as well know who the oreficers are -- be they AN jenerals, kernals, majers, captins, lootennants, sargints, corpsoreassals, and even just jewr ordinary injuns what with all them there chiefs. Since there is not going to be any internal security, might as well know who all the chickens are so that nobody will then think there is any conspiracy, just an ASSociation of ass-clowns, and that Paul Mullet's Aryan Nations is just another litterature drop for the $PLC/ADL. The call has gone out -- bring out jewr feebs -- and this bunch can't help but do so.

However, if you are the sort who wants to run around in jewniform and litter whigger and mamzer lawns, then Paul Mullet's bunch, as opposed to Sci-Fi Faber's and Da Pisser's and other ZOGbots who prefer the services of the Papist Hybernigger Whigger jewrold O'Brien's $PLC/ADL/OPP faction, is better as Mullet's faction is bigger. I lose nothing by giving this referral because I am of the notion that unless you are of any value politically, AND of the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Doxology, then you have no use playing Aryan Nations. Nor do I have any 'oafishul' jewniforms or badges or trinkets or baal-baubles, and no intention of making litterature runs, and if you have any ZOGbux, then please keep it for yourself to buy your own guns and ammunition to shoot your own local bothersome whiggers, niggers, beaners and jews with. If you are one of the Ten Thousand Warlords or a 'Caught Dog playing Lone Wolf' then please save sufficient ZOGbux to write me a letter as to how you screwed up so that the other 9,999 Warlords and 'Lone Wolfs' can learn how NOT to go about spreading mayhem in the ZOGland. But if you are a whigger or mamzer ass-clown, then please go bother someone who wants jewr silliness -- like Paul Mullet -- who at least has less baggage as a ZOGbot. Just because I don't do this silly stupid shit doesn't mean that I am going to get down on those who at least practice 'Semi-Safe Aryan Nations Ass-Clownery' with someone who hasn't given me any shit -- at least not yet.

Now this is the message which doubtless sent Mullet wondering about the sanity of Sci-Fi Faber. Not to worry, Mullet. Sci-Fi Faber has always been altogether an chicken-headed imbecile looking for an asshole to lick who will let Faber play general and lead the parade. Sci-Fi is a cheerleader, not a leader. First with August Kreis, who Faber betrayed, then Hal Turner, who was and is a rat and agent provocateur, and then Jeromy Visser/Da Pisser who chickened out in August 2009 on trying to 'excommunicate' myself after teasing Sci-Fi to do it in May 2009. Lying ZOGbot ass-clowns playing Aryan Nations have no integrity.

Well, on to Sci-Fi Faber's latest admission of treasonous ass-clownery:

___666______666___

--- On Mon, 5/10/10, Ray Larsen <raylarseniw@sbcglobalnet> wrote:

Subject: Fw: Hail Victory
                                To: "Mike McQueeney" <kigy1488@***.com>, "Ikh Lawrence Grant" <ikl.lawrencegrant@***.com>
                                Date: Monday, May 10, 2010, 6:25 AM

----- Forwarded Message ----
                                To: obrien1488 <obrien1488@***.com>; crweeks76@***.com; Ezekiel Christianson <thechurchofjesuschristkinsman@***.com>; Pastor Visser <cpm_visser@***.com>; Clark Patterson <laslo@***.net>; Eli James <eli-james@***.net>; raylarseniw@***.net
                                Sent: Mon, May 10, 2010 5:08:06 AM
                                Subject: Hail Victory

Confidential.... Do Not release.......

Despite all of the termoil and the issues created during the formation of the Aryan Nations Revival, two major goals have been acomplished....

Unknown to us at the time, the FBI paid for myself and Pastor Visser to preach to over 109,000 people... See, we finally got something for our tax dollars... Despite my unfortunate association with Hal Turner, it was the most productive era of Pastor Butler's continueing ministry... It is my understanding, according to news paper articles from Brazil, realting to Hal Turner's trip to Brazil with members of the National Alliance, he was given $10,000,000 in Brazilian currency, [$450,000 USD] by some Sheik, for the Islamic Fundamentalists living in the next town over from Hal's residence... He stiffed them, and kept the money... The SPLC has copies of the E-mails from Hal Turner to the FBI about this meeting, posted....

I hope Hal Turner wins his case, and is set free... For a few days..... Jihad... Enough said...'
                                If Incarcerated, I doubt that the Aryan Brotherhood, or the Nation of Islam are going to vouch for him... Enough Said...
                                Have you ever heard of the baseball term, "Being in a Pickle?"

Operation "Kreis Killer" is an absolute success, now that the jEws and fEds have Paul Moulie and Mohel Lindstedt to support, Augustus Kreisburger is no longer of value to them... Kreis was a legitimate claim to the Aryan Nations Name, until he was of no worth to the enemy.....

I still think of Visser as a great preacher, but also tempermental, a trait he must overcome, but he was a key part of this success....

I want us all to relate our past sucess, and look at what is in the future.... Mohel Lindstedt is a self cleaning oven, the jEws support him because he is easy to destroy because of his history, between his stay at Sigmond Freud's Hilton, and his charge of sexual molestation of his own grandson, [as mohel], not a threat......

This rise of Paul Moulie has jEw written all over it, and as Laslo Patterson stated, it was Johnathan Williams, the Pre-Pubescant Senior Pastor of the "Aryan Nations" that brought him in.... The first time Patterson met Moulie, all Moulie talked about was bombs, and targets, like the day that I met Mike Reed, and since he claimed to be a special forces paratrooper, I out-ranked him, and ordered him to jump off of an 11 foot trailer, safely... He refused, and I demanded of Ray Redfeairn, to "dismiss" Reid...

Redfeairn declined after the whining, and regretted his decision.....

Here is what we know.....

Paul Moulie was William's "gift"

After our CIAN report, including witnesses from Stout's family, the NSM leadership, and our own experiences, Laslo Patterson kicked in with the Holy Grail of evidence that Moulie was in fact a traitor.....

My Knowledge:

Bradley Jenkins is now Moulkie's "AmbASSador" after claiming loyalty to me and being rightfully shunned....
                                Moulie ranked Jenkins "General" which is an insult to me, since I am the only living Aryan Nations member ranked General by Pastor Butler...

Mike McQueeney... "General", yes, he did break Geraldo's nose, he is simply an idiot, that joined the Aryan Nations to promote his Wisconsin Klan, that he formed when his daughter married a nigger... He was on the Larry Elder show, kissing that nigger's ass, and ever offered to take Elder out for a beer, because he "really wasn't a nigger"....

Williams.... I know he is part of this, because it was Williams that set in motion the southern states against the ANR to form the United Identity Church of Christ, and after Williams set Traitor Stout in motion, realized that he could never return.... Sending the authority to August Kreisburg's "Identity" man in North Carolina.... Aparently, despite my 24 years of Identity training, and at the time, 9 years of Pastoralship, Stout was offered a higher position with Moulie and Williams, than I would allow....

I need intel on:
                                Paul Mullet
                                Bradley Jenkins
                                Mike McQueeney

Please send this all directly to:

<span style="color:RoyalBlue">Pastor...msn.com</span>

Please check out the latest progress on our series, "Great jEws of History"
                                www.AryanNationsRevival.org

The reason why the jEws still fear the Aryan Nations, is because the Aryan Nations was designed to be foremost, the Army of Ezekiel 37, and secondary, we look at all mud races as insignifigant, and concentrate on the real problem, the jEw.......

We were obviously doing everything right, or the jEws would not have done everything to shut us down, but we have Yahweh on our side, and now they once again revert to the protacalls of zion, if you cannot beat it, lead it....

Herod [Moulie] has been appointed by Babylon as ruler, and Israel is not going to tolerate it....
                                Be assured, as Yahweh is my witness, Moulie will be destroyed........

Pastor Faber
                                Aryan Nations General [Last Remaining Ranked by Pastor Butler]

___666______666___

Now I have no doubt, based upon the idiotic 'secret squirrel' "hiding" of the e-mail addresses Sci-Fi Faber is going to reveal in any case, and Sci-Fi's use of ellipses in order to give a fraudulent weight to his own silliness, and the fact that I've seen other examples of Sci-Fi's writings before, that above is something written by Sci-Fi Faber to another moron playing at Christian Identity, Jeromy Visser/Da Pisser. In the above message, Sci-Fi essentially admits what was long suspected: Sci-Fi and Jeromy Visser are ZOGbots and rats and traitors working along with Hal Turner. The rest of the message is delusional lies within Sci-Fi Faber's idiotic psychotic head.

Now I've learned from being 'allied' with both Sci-Fi Faber and Jeromy Visser that having any above-ground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Church is something to avoid unless you have political or writing or organizational talent. The DSCI Church is to remain underground, and in no event is to be based upon having criminals and skinheads and CreaTards and other such vermin around in jewniform making ass-clowns of theysselfs. In no event are jews or other abomination mamzers allowed a part within Christian Israel.

Another thing I've learned is to no ally yourself with other people. You are friendly and polite. But each DSCI ministry is to be independent and focused on what it does best, be it teaching like William Finck, or political activity and political subversion like myself. As mentioned before, if you want to run around in jewniform, then go see Paul Mullet, who I see little percentage in fighting with because he is doing his own thing which I don't approve of in any case. But at least Paul Mullet is better than jewrold O'Hybernigger whigger O'Brien and Sci-Fi Faber.

I can well imagine that Paul Mullet is making much of Sci-Fi Faber's revealed treasonous silliness. After all, anyone ASSociating with Sci-Fi Faber, jewrold O'Hybernigger-whigger O'Brien, and Da Pisser are hereby revealed as whigger fools and traitors and ZOGbots and mamzer ass-clowns. Mullet didn't even need to dodge a bullet aimed at Sci-Fi Faber's pointy psychotic treasonous head -- Sci-Fi pulled out the pistol and played "Prussian Roulette" -- with all six chambers loaded with a bullet save one -- and blew his load and his credibility away. Now, for those who want to play Nutzi/Aryan Nations and join an open-membership organization have only Mullet within Christian Identity to do so with.

More on this later. I have some garden work to do.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 05-11-2010, 10:52 PM. Reason: Add Lonks

Comment

Working...
                                X