X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pictish Hibernigger Bryan Wright aka Lyin' Wong

The Pictish Hibernigger Bryan Wright aka Lyin' Wong

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=722#post722

With ODIN when he migrated from Thrace to the area of Scandinavia was a MIXED THRONG of people -- including the Pactyae or Picts who were descendants of the CANAANITES Joshua drove out of the Promised Land.

At the time of Odin's great migration Thrace was populated by various of the Canaanite tribes who had fled from Canaan as the Children of Israel invaded the land, as well as the children of Tiras, son of Japheth.

The critter on the right is a perfect example of a Pict. note the tats and slanted Asian eyes.

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14863
    Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-31-2009, 09:00 PM. Reason: Add Header
    I'm Not Nearly Ass Clever ass I Think I Am.

I'm Proud 2 B a Britton-Okie from Muskogee!!!.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/TMT/...ayinjunson.mp3

Drunken Tonto Death Threats:

http://mamzers.org/useful/audio/Piss...710-171830.mp3

"Mamzer Eyes Wong" aka Bryan Wright

When I first became acquainted with "Mamzer Eyes Wong" he was perpetually yapping about James Dillavou among others in the Bowel-Movement having mongol eyes, it didn't dawn on me that this lying mamzer was actually telling on itself until it e-mailed me the following picture:

The slant eyes tell the rest of the story.

Listen to my "Cherokee" mamzer-faggot son call in about how I abandoned my mongrel sons:

Comment

Don't You Have Anything Better To Do You Goofy, Lying Thieving Mamzer?

Don't You Have Anything Better To Do You Goofy, Lying Thieving Mamzer?

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1546#post1546
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=741#post741

Originally posted by Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong/eLIEzer View Post
      I already posted a recent picture of me, a johnny or rather a jewnny injun. I learned how to suck a golf ball through a garden hose with the niggers as a thieving hybernigger Pictish punk until my bleeding rectum and new found skills enabled me to becum the bitch of that guy whose picture I recently posted. He made me his chief punk bitch and I learned how to try to imitate the white man -- along with the two SS runes as a brand on both butt cheeks. I also learned how to catch gordas in order to lighten by spawn but regrettably I had already contracted Mamzer Testicle Eating Syndrome from some piglice I had gone ass to mouth with.

How about a picture of that shiny shit head of yours?? Yes, I know that you have a full head of hair, but I am missing my Aryan male loving, so now you know what 'shiny head' I am talking about. And I have a bald head myself, which is why I wear the baseball cap to cover what is left of my nappy head full of lice. Ain't sceered are you??? Once you go mamzer jew'll want to spamzer!!!, like me, Bryan Wright/Lyin' Wong, Pictish hybernigger mamzer able to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
      Idiot mamzer, I noticed that you didn't go out and claim that the picture you posted on another thread was jewrself. Because it wasn't. The facial features are totally different and you as a typical liar didn't want to lose what little credibility you have with what fools don't know you. You have none with the rest of us you bothered for years trying to steal from Gulett's Church.

What you don't know about those you defame could fill a book. The reason you want a picture of John Britton is so you can tell believable lies. And, as noted before, everything you lie about others applies to jewrself. You were yapping about some Cajun who would probably skin you alive and feed you to the niggers if he heard you yapping shit about him and yapping about his 'mongol eyes' until John Britton seen jewr slant-eyed picture. You ain't going to grow out of them mamzer eyes and that black-haired nap. You more than likely have 'hazel' eyes, which I notice you call White, which means that jewr eyes look like burnt cork and you have mamzer eyes as well as slant eyelids.

I think you are an idiotic mamzer trying to cause trouble within the DSCI Church for Whites on behalf of ZOG, and that JukesFront Johhn got tired of jewr mamzer ass, which is why you are back bothering us. You might as well give it up. You might get some idiots to think you are White and that us White men are mamzers like jewrself, but such fools deserve predation by grevious dogs/kikenvermin like jewrself.

In any case, if anyone wants to know jewr history, they can check out the Bryan Wright Defamation thread and from there follow the links back to Visser's old forum. You are, however wasting my time other than in giving instruction on how to deal with particularly idiotic mamzers pretending to be DSCI.

Want to do something usefool like becum my Mayor of Mamzerville over on Christian Nationalist?

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
      www.whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Do you think marty...

Posted Yesterday at 03:49 PM by Eliezer
        Updated Yesterday at 11:06 PM by Eliezer

Still advocates forcible rape of young white Israelite women based upon their ignorance of their racial heritage??? ie being a 'whigger'.

Perhaps the good Christian 'pastor' could explain his position on this in more detail??

After all, marty's ordination in CSOY being revoked is a major event of DSCI history that even made it to the splc website.

Just in case someone forgot:

Martin Lindstedt describes himself as a minister of the Church of the Sons of YHVH, but that group has expelled him from the ministerial ranks.
        Morris Gulett, church leader, in a letter to his small flock, said, "I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby (sic) Missouri, is writing and distributing some very disturbing ideas, such as and I quote, 'Prion Poisoning, which is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.' "
        Gulett added, "This letter is to make public that this (Lindstedt's status as a pastor in the church) is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our church standard and my signature."

Of course marty lied about the AIT to gain membership into the Legion of Saints.

Comment

More hate from "Mamzer Eyes Wong".

Originally posted by Eliezer View Post
          More Blue Eyed Hate coming at ya johnny. Just so you know what you will see right before I break your nose...

Last edited by 6KILLER; 08-05-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie-khazar View Post
            Amen to that, we need the good 'Woods out here.

Question: Was the Phineas Priesthood to execute the judgement of YHVH when they observed an offence of the law of Moses . Or were they to report violations to the Levitical priesthood for judgement & execution of judgement??
            Question: Were the Phineas Priests slant eyed Pictish Hiberniggers with prison tats?

Nest Question: When the real Phineas Priests observed Pictish Hiberniggers with slant eyes and prison tats, pretending to be Phineas Priests and then hung them up by their Lying Wong nutsack was it because they tried to steal 400,000 shekels from a real CI Pastor's Church, or pretended to be a CI Pastor in order to defame him and thus bear false witness, or lastly simply because they got tired of listening to a slant eyed Hibernigger Pictish jew mamzer pretending to be an Israelite/CI Pastor/ Phineas Priest?

Portrait of a Pictish Hibernigger jew mamzer pretending to be a Phineas Priest:

Bryan Wright/"Gehghis Mamzer"/"Lyin' Wong"/Ellie-khazar

Comment

The Stupid Thieving Mamzer Thinks It Is a Pastor of Gulett's Church

CSOY Trust Fund

Originally posted by Eliezer
              As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
              CSOY Board of Directors.

Also if it is determined that John Britton commited fraudulant schemes to obtain a position of trust in the corporation known as "The Church of the Sons of YHVH" in the state of Ohio, I will petition the Board of Directors to take legal action against him in this matter along with damages incured by any members of the Board of directors.
              Originally posted by admin;bt53
              Would you and CSOY like your own subforum at CPF?
              Originally posted by Eliezer;bt54
              No, a blog is fine for now, I dont want to clutter up the main forum with my opinions & observations. I just seek the TRUTH about what I have been told.

I haven't spoken with Gulett for awhile so I dont want to claim to speak for him or the CSOY right now.

The reason marty called me 3 times from the insane asylum was the he was being obsessive/compulsive about the CSOY trust fund, which [contrary to marty] I had no idea of the amount. I did speak with the Brother responsable for the trust several times & he insured me he would protect the fund from harm.

With the history of lies that the lindstedt/britton duo are speading about everybody that questions anything they say & martys bi-polar obsesive/compulsive disorders, I must assume that they are going to try to get some sort of control over the fund. I just need to make the Church body aware my concerns over this.
              Last edited by 6KILLER; 08-05-2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Tare Removal Time

Tare Removal Time

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1576#post1576
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=751#post751

Originally posted by 6KILLER

New PM from Thieving Mamzer Bryan Wright still trying to steal Gulett's Church.

CSOY Trust Fund

Originally posted by Eliezer
                As a Legal board member of the corporation known as the "Church of the Sons of YHVH", filed in the state of Ohio, I am going to call an emergency board meeting to:

1.) Determine the pastorial & legal eligibilty of John Britton to hold the position of Vice President of the Church of the Sons of YHVH according to the corporate by-laws filed with the state of Ohio.

2) Petition the board of directors to remove John Britton as Vice President & fill the position with Pastor Jeromy Visser, who is of good reputation.

3) Fill the remaining positions on the board of directors with men of good reputation.

Since I was never legally notified in writing that I am no longer on the Board, Then I am exercising my right to call this meeting.

Bryan T. Wright
                CSOY Board of Directors.

Also if it is determined that John Britton commited fraudulant schemes to obtain a position of trust in the corporation known as "The Church of the Sons of YHVH" in the state of Ohio, I will petition the Board of Directors to take legal action against him in this matter along with damages incured by any members of the Board of directors.
                I was off the Internet except for five minutes yesterday.

This thieving mamzer first of all is not a member of the Church of the Sons of YHWH. Rather it long ago resigned and claimed to have set up a 'Church of the Sons of YHWH -- Reformed corporation. Of course it lies.

Looking at the bylaws of the church of the Sons of YHWH, Senior Acting Pastor John Britton can and should eject this mamzer forthwith.

Originally posted by Constitution and Bylaws

The Church of the Sons of YHVH Constitution & By-Laws

. . . . . The current Senior Pastor of the church is Morris Gulett and the Assistant Pastor is John Britton.

.. . . .. Paragraph 2. A member's status can be revoked at anytime by either the Senior Pastor or the Assistant Pastor.
                Yesterday a sort of board meeting was held and the Mamzer Bryan Wright incursion was discussed. Pastor Morris Gulett is to be notified as to what is going on.

Now as to what this criminal mamzer Bryan Wright wants: First of all, even if it was a White Israelite, which it is not, its thieving disruptive behavior would be more than enough to have it removed. Pastor Britton wanted to remove it nine months ago when it caused mischief, but rather dithered because the mamzer incursion seemed to be gone. Now its back.

Bryan Wright, idiotic thieving mamzer and probable criminal has no rights in this matter. If it did try to file a lawsuit it would have to hire a lawyer and come out of hiding and give up a street address and pay money to file a lawsuit. In which case, diversity of citizenship between corporate location of CofSoY in Ohio and the Mamzer Wright location in Washington/Idaho would make of it a federal matter. A federal court is not going to want to hear this case based upon Church and State separation. Bryan Wright may think it can steal $400,000+ but it isn't going to get anything. Too much evidence to the contrary on Visser's old forum and the present incursion of idiocy and thievery is simply going to mean that it is going to end up paying damages.

But this mamzer has created a ruckus and will be removed.

Pastor Gulett has a new address: Pastor Morris Gulett #12689-035, U.S. Penitentiary -- Beaumont, P.O. Box 26030, Beaumont, Texas, 77720-6030.

This idiotic mamzer made up a requirement that Gulett allegedly made a requirement that every one of his pastors had to have an AIT certificate because this mamzer has managed to sleeze one off of Mike Hallimore. This is complete nonsense. Gulett doesn't have an AIT certificate. There never was any such requirement except in the lies of a mamzer.

The aboveground DSCI Church needs to get rid of criminal mamzers, skinhead rabble, OSLers, and sundry rabble that has infested the Church. Bryan Wright is simply burrowing vermin which has dug its way into the asshole of the Church like a tick. Soon enough, having created an itch, it will be removed and burnt.

I have a letter overdue to Gulett. I am annoyed at Gulett's behavior in screwing up his own church, but it is Gulett's Church to mess up, which he did. I asked John Britton to accept Gulett's giving him Gulett's church so that Gulett would have something when he gets out of prison in 2010. If John Britton didn't take over its management, then there wouldn't even be a CotSoY.

What I am also annoyed with is all of you others, seeing this mamzer incursion, have not done anything to simply tell this mamzer to shut up and run off. There are thieving mamzers and vermin who, if they caused a ruckus to destroy your local DSCI church, you would want me to help run it off. You should have never let this mamzer monkey out of its cage/jewlag to sling its shit at Pastor John Britton the past few days while my Internet connection is down, Pastor Visser.

EVERY LOCAL DSCI CHURCH HAS AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO BE RUN AS ITS LOCAL PASTOR SEES FIT AND HAS AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO ASK FOR ALL DUE AID AND ASSISTANCE AGAINST THE SPAWN OF SATAN WHEN UNDER ATTACK.

Your local church could be next. Our local DSCI aboveground Churches constitute a flexible network, never a hierarchy, but we owe it to ourselves to not harbor satannic vermin to infest other churches, lest we ourselves be under attack. It is a stupid elm which harbors Dutch elm disease to infect other trees, 'thinking' it is safe. No one is safe from ZOG.

The skinhead and biker and criminal vermin that was allowed to infest the Church because Pastor Butler in his dotage couldn't find anything else came with too high a cost in terms of internal security. Who let this slant-eyed Pictish tattooed mamzer into the Church? More to the point, it needs to be expelled forthwith. And so shall it be done. The jews and jewsmedia and ZOG does NOT get to decide who is the leadership and membership of our DSCI church. Not now, not ever!

Screetch jew mamzer. The tare removal program has begun thanks to you giving us notice of its necessity.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-04-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Christ Didn't Say Let the Tares Grow Wild In Our Garden

Christ Didn't Say Let the Tares Grow Wild In Our Garden

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...ted=1#post1577
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...?p=765#post765

Originally posted by JamesTheJust View Post
                  I don't like stepping into the middle of these "debates", but I have a general question for any of you involved in this on-going dispute:

Is YHWH the center here? Is HE your focus?
                  James, Bryan Wright showed up back in 2005 somehow to try to steal this trust fund left by a dead rich nazi to Gulett's church. This fund is worth $400,000 plus, but ZOG has it tied up in probate.

This thieving mamzer Bryan Wright tried to get to it but was rebuffed. When I got out of jail when the bogus criminal charges were being fought, this mamzer had its picture shown and run off, invoking a talmudic curse against the sons of Adam. It came over here to Pastor Visser's new forum in April, made threats, and was banned. Pastor Visser for some reason has let this monkey run wild out of its cage the past few days. I don't mind this monkey being here as a sort of 'training kike' but it does need to be placed in a jewlag where it cannot sling its shit over everyone.

YHWH allows these tares and jews to infest our world. But I see no reason why we should let it infest our forums except under control when for training reasons we want to let these 'training kikes' and mamzer monkeys to show us what they are like.

Comment

Ellie-khazar aka Genghis Mamzer aka Lyin'Wong aka Bryan Wright's latest blog entry. It appears that genghis Mamzer is now trying to steal other's property through jewish inspired legal techniques:

Internet Defamation

Posted Today at 07:14 PM by Eliezer
                    Tags
                    A gal in florida recently won $11 million internet defamation suit. This seems to be a growing trend. Perhaps there is a lawyer that reads this that wants to split a cattle ranch in missouri..

PM me for details.

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...=1597#post1597

Comment

Working...
                    X